New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 7)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Post Reply

How does the story end?

Erica exposed and humiliated by herself (Classic)
8
42%
Erica exposed and humiliated but also Daisy gets what she deserves (Classic but with some karma)
11
58%
Daisy gets humiliated by herself (finally a break for Erica?)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 19

randomlygenerated
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 5)

Post by randomlygenerated »

Is this story dead?

Or maybe open for anyone to continue?

Tags:
Bucket
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Contact:

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 5)

Post by Bucket »

Hope to see this story continued at some point. Love this version of Erica's stories. So in a nutshell:

Bump.
User avatar
johndoe06
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:28 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Contact:

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 6 (vote where the story goes next)

Post by johndoe06 »

Image

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 6

My hands were tightly holding on to my flushed chest and my engorged lips. I could feel the cold linoleum floor under my bare feet as I tiptoed into the empty hallways, the fluorescent lights above humming harsh and unrelenting, spotlighting my completely nude body. I had nothing, no pants, no bra, no shirt or panties, thanks to Kate and Gabi. And now, I was forced to walk my walk of shame, completely nude in the hallways, thanks to this insane Liana girl. She had my towel, once, the last thing I had to cover my modesty thrown over her shoulder like it was nothing. She was walking slowly, the towel within my reach, but I she knew my secret, and I knew better than to go against her right now. She had something I wanted, she knew who Daisy was meeting up with during Principal Miller's announcement after lunch, and she knew who she was meeting up with. Liana was crazy but she was enjoying this too much to expose me and her fun now. All I had to do was to go along with her two tasks and I could end Daisy’s petition to have me… I mean, the masked streaker expelled.

“Are you leaving a trail on purpose?” Liana asked

Oh god, I was dripping.

I shut my legs together as I walked. “Liana, can’t we go any faster, please?” We had already gone upstairs twice.

“Don’t worry, we’re here.” Liana said, stopping and opening a door, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed before. There were more stairs. Going up to the roof! “Go on you naughty girl, move along,” she said, slapping my bare butt.

I jumped and quickly walked upstairs, I don’t know what she was planning but it was definitely much safer than being bare ass naked in the hallways.

I felt the cool morning sun hit my naked skin, blinding me before my eyes could adjust.

The first thing I noticed was Liana, casually glancing at me like a proud artist would look at their painting. “You walk like a baby deer,” she said with a grin. “So delicate. Like one stiff breeze and you’d moan.”

I flushed a deeper crimson. “S-shut up…”

“You’re already leaking down your thighs, Erica.” Her voice was honeyed venom. “Don’t pretend you’re not enjoying this.”

I bit back a groan, clenching my thighs tighter. I felt like an open book to her, like an exposed one. Every teasing word from Liana was another stroke against the aching heat between my legs.

And then it finally hit me where we were, I shrinked back immediately. There was no cover up here. No hiding.

And below—oh god. The football team. Dozens of boys in jerseys and shorts ran drills on the field far from the building. They were far enough that I don’t think they could recognize me, but they could probably make out a naked girl if they looked attentively. We were visible. And that meant, at any moment, I could be seen.

I whimpered again, my knees knocking.

“Hands behind your head,” Liana said calmly.

My eyes widened.

“I said, hands behind your head. Let's see them puppies.”

“N-no, please, if they look this way...” I protested

“I guess you don’t want to know who Daisy is meeting up…”

“Liana, please, I’ll be expelled if they recognize me!”

“You will be expelled anyway if Daisy finds out you’re the streaker!” Liana pointed out

My eyes widened, it was an impossible choice.

Like my hands had life of their own, I obeyed, hands trembling as they slid behind my head, elbows lifted, chest thrust forward, nipples pointing forward. completely bare to the open air.

my breath was hitched, sharp and fast. The breeze slid over her soaked thighs, teasing my swollen folds, I was fighting back a moan.

Liana stepped close, circling me like a wolf.

“I can’t believe you're really enjoying this,” she murmured. “All from being naked and watched. You’re something else…”

Erica’s lip quivered. “P-please, please Liana, I c-can’t…”

Liana’s fingers traced a slow, featherlight line from my neck, down my stomach, stopping just above my mound. I instinctively shuddered, hips jerking forward instinctively. If any of the boys looked now, they’d see all of me. And all I could think about was cumming!

My voice broke. “Please, Liana, please I…I need…”

“No.” Liana’s voice was sharp. “I know what you’re thinking. You don’t get to cum. Not yet.”

I whimpered again, the ache in my lower stomach was burning, my body was begging for friction, release, anything. And my hands were all the way up there, behind my head. My knees buckled and Liana caught me with one hand, guiding me to her knees.

“It’s Bill” she said, taking me out of my transe.

“What?” I gasped.

“Bill is the one who agreed to tell Daisy who the masked streaker was.”

“Oh god, I forgot about that,” I said, still kneeling, covering myself with my hands. “I need to find him!” I said about to stand up, before Liana, put her hands on my shoulders, urging me to sit down.

“There’s no way you’ll find him before Principal Miller’s announcement. I’ll tell you where they’re meeting up”.

I was confused, sitting on the roof, legs closed together, no boys in the field had noticed me yet. Liana put her hands on my knees and began spreading my legs gently.

“All you need to do is play with your kitty for me, right here, in front of all the boys”

My eyes widened again. I looked down, there were maybe 20 seniors practicing right now, could I really do this?
Tears began to form under my eyes and yet, I could feel that heat again.

My hand began to creep lower, my legs obscenely spread now hand my hand in between them, rubbing myself slowly. I closed my eyes, my hand began picking up the pace as my left hand pinched my nipple. I gasped softly.

“Look at them,” Liana said, her voice low. “Down there. They have no idea there’s a naked girl up here. They can’t see your legs spread like a porn star, leaking like a little exhibitionist slut.”

Liana talking in my ear was making my body move on its own. My hips began to move, a subtle rhythm against my own hand, each circle of my fingers drawing muffled gasps from my lips. I could feel the flush spreading across my cheeks, I opened my eyes, looking at the field. There were so many of them. Anyone of them could look up at any moment and see me in this deplorable state.

“You want them to see? One little clap - hell, one wave and they’d all look up and see you”

Oh god! My other hand cupped my small breast, pinching my long stiff nipple. A sharp, sweet jolt ran straight down to where my fingers were working. A moan escaped my lips, my head tilting back for just a second before my eyes went back to the boys.

I was so close… just watching the boys practicing, unaware of me. Knowing that if any of them looked up my life would be ruined. My back arched off on the hard rooftop, a choked cry escaping as the first wave crashed through me, intense. This was going to be powerful, I could almost feel it. I was savoring it, but not for long. There was no way I could hold out any longer. My fingers were pumping my snatch faster. I was about to blow, this was it. pussy spread open, completely naked, completely exposed.

and then…nothing

“What? What is happening?” I gasped confused

Liana was holding my arms above my head, the interrupted what was going to be the most powerful orgasm I had ever had!

“That’s enough out of you, I don’t you cumming yet” Liana said, with a big grin, liking her lips.

“No Liana, PLEASE, I need this!” I struggled with my arms but she was stronger than me “Please, I need this so bad, please, I don’t wanna lose it!!”
But I did lose it, my body slowly cooled down, and Liana giggled, letting go of my arms, leaving me kneeling, panting, drenched with shame and arousal, trembling in the open wind, naked, exposed, desperate. Utterly denied.

At this point tears began running down my eyes. I don’t know if it was the adrenaline or the feeling that I had been toyed with. Liana was still grinning, she was crazier than I had anticipated.

“Bill said he’d meet Daisy at the outside stalls by the football field during Principal Miller’s announcement later today. I heard him say that he knew who the streaker was and would tell Daisy for a price. I didn’t hear what the price was, or even if he said it.”

“Can I have my towel back?” I said crying. barely able to process that Liana had given me what I wanted.

“Yeah sure” she said smiling, and threw me the towel.

I quickly wrapped it around my body, at looked down.

No one had noticed us yet.

I turned to the stairs and began walking. There was no way I was going to thank Liana after what she put me through. I stomped my feet through the door when she said.

“Thanks for the fun Erica, I love when you make a mess of yourself” she giggled.

I whipped the tears from my face, I wish I could lay down and take care of business, but I had more pressing matters. First I needed to forget about Liana. after that, I knew what I had to do.

End of part 6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote on what happens on part 7
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
Bucket
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Contact:

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 6)

Post by Bucket »

So glad to see a new chapter of this story! 😃
User avatar
johndoe06
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:28 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Contact:

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 7 (vote for the ending)

Post by johndoe06 »

Image

Erica and the Witch Hunt - Part 7

I was trying my best to go unnoticed, walking around on the empty halls wearing just a towel. I was so flustered I could barely think of an excuse to give if someone found me like this. Why would anyone be walking around school in just a towel in the middle of a school day. Although any lie would probably sound more plausible than what really got me like this.

I was still flushed, panting as I tiptoed down the hallway, thankfully they were still empty. My mind went back to my classes I’ve been missing, and how there have been lots of them thanks to these antics the girls kept putting me through. I guess this time it was my kind of my own fault.

What? No, not my fault! This was because of Daisy's ridiculous petition! If it wasn’t for her I wouldn't be here in this situation!

Urgh! I don't have time for this now. It was now the last class before lunch, and I had to make every second count. I need to find Bill convince him to not talk to Daisy!

I tried going unnoticed as I looked through the small windows in the classroom's doors. A quick scan to see if it was a senior class and to see if Bill was inside. But after two full hallways I was beginning to realize this would take forever. I was running out of time, the bell was going to ring soon and I still had no idea where Bill was.

‘What I need is to find someone who could tell me where Bill was.’ I thought to myself as I turned the corner, too distracted for my own good

That’s when it finally came to me, Alicia! She’s suppose to be in Algebra class. She’s great with schedules,she probably knows where he is!

I hurried toward the Algebra Classroom and slowed down as I approached the door.I peeked through the little slit window and there she was. She instantly saw me and our eyes met. She did a little wave and some other students looked in my direction, my body wanted to duck but I knew this was my only shot at ending this as quickly as possible. I don’t know if they could make out I was wearing a towel from this distance and of course I couldn’t walk in like this, so instead I tried to gesture what I wanted to know.

I pointed to myself, then looked at Alicia and shrugged dramatically, raising both hands.
“Where?”
Then I pretended to hold a dollar bill in my hand. Then made a little rectangle in the air. /
“Bill”
Alicia looked confused.
This was going know where. I had to let go of my towel to use both hands to do a dollar sign. Thankfully Alicia’s eyes lighted up. She got it.
A dollar bill.
Then I did the “Where” again

The students around her were giggling at out back and fourth, they had no idea how serious this was to me or how naked I was. I think they giggled a little to loud cause the teacher stopped lecturing and said

"All right, enough giggling. What’s going on?” he said turning to them and seeing them that’s when he started to turn to me. I finally followed my instincts and ducked.

My ducked, sitting my back to the door, hands covering my mouth with and when I looked down I saw I was sitting on my towel.

I was completely naked!

I was going to move my hand but I stopped myself when I saw the shadow blocking the slit window. I tried to remains as still as possible, I even stopped breathing.

This was it. I was gonna get caught, the teacher was going to open the door and would see me completely naked, not even covering my tits. My nipples were so hard they were almost aching. I was so quiet I could her a drop from my pussy.

And then… nothing. He didn’t walk out, he just turned and continue his lecture.

I let go of my mouth, panting, sometimes I don’t know if I’m the luckiest or unluckiest person in the world.

I peeked through the window to see if it was safe to stand up before I picked up the towel and wrapped around my painfully hard nipples.

When I looked up again I saw alicia and two other girls doing a WC with their hands as well as something that looked like an egg?

And egg? A football!

He was in football field outdoor’s stalls!

If he was already there, then I might be too late already!

I turned my back so fast i forgot to thank Alicia. I held my towel shut as I ran to the exit. I was already near, so when I got there I peeked my head outside. Clear. Football practice must’ve ended, the’re probably in the locker rooms. On the other side of the field I could see it, the outdoor stalls. Why was he already there, and how did Alicia know? my mind was racing too fast from almost being caught buck naked by a teacher. my blood was pumping and my slit was dripping. If I could just get there, this would all be over, I would finally be able get dressed get home and masturbate till I pass out, all without anyone knowing I’m the streaker!

I was completely naked!

I was going to move my hand but I stopped myself when I saw the shadow blocking the slit window. I tried to remains as still as possible, I even stopped breathing.

This was it. I was gonna get caught, the teacher was going to open the door and would see me completely naked, not even covering my tits. My nipples were so hard they were almost aching. I was so quiet I could her a drop from my pussy.

And then… nothing. He didn’t walk out, he just turned and continue his lecture.

I let go of my mouth, panting, sometimes I don’t know if I’m the luckiest or unluckiest person in the world.

I peeked through the window to see if it was safe to stand up before I picked up the towel and wrapped around my painfully hard nipples.

When I looked up again I saw alicia and two other girls doing a WC with their hands as well as something that looked like an egg?

And egg? A football!

He was in football field outdoor’s restroom!

I turned my back so fast i forgot to thank them. I held my towel shut as I ran to the exit. I was already near, so when I got there I peeked my head outside. Clear. Football practice must’ve ended, the’re probably in the locker rooms. On the other side of the field I could see it, the outdoor’s restroom. Why would Bill be there, and how did Alicia know? my mind was racing too fast for the near exposure experience. my blood was pumping and if I could just get there, this would all be over, I could finally get dressed get home and masturbate till I pass out, all without anyone knowing I’m the streaker.

End of part 7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote on what happens on the final chapter
Feedback, suggestions, pitches and ideas are always appreciated.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:18 pm
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 505 times
Contact:

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 7)

Post by Girlspns »

Always happy to see a new installment of this.
Csquared
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 7)

Post by Csquared »

I'm so glad this is back! Thank you so much for continuing it!
Bucket
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Contact:

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 7)

Post by Bucket »

Oh hell yeah! It's nice to see this story is still going. I always enjoy Erica's stories. Can't wait for more!
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:18 pm
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 505 times
Contact:

Re: New Erica Stories (Poll-what happens next?) (Part 7)

Post by Girlspns »

I love how the votes are quite literally split down the middle, but everyone's in agreement that no, Erica should still be humiliated.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], GateReload and 13 guests