Karma’s Revenge

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Karma’s Revenge

Post by Humilatron »

My eyes were shut. My heart was racing. How did I get here? Why was I in this situation? “Look at you, Delilah. I have to say your breasts are very beautiful. Almost makes me envious of you,” she whispered into my ear, knife pushing against my throat. “And that bodacious bottom of yours is so succulent, I almost want to eat it.”

I fought back the tears. I didn’t want to give her any satisfaction. “P-please, Karma,” I begged. “D-don’t do this.”

“Don’t do what?” She whispered. “Don’t touch you while you stand here naked as the day you were born?”

She ran her cold hand down the curves of my body. Touching the surface of my crotch. I felt the cold metal rest against it, threatening me. “P-please,” I whimpered.

“Don’t post your little naked photos online for everyone to see?” She hissed. “Tell me, what should I not do? Hurt you? Stab you? Kill you? Humiliate you?”

“P-please,” I cried. “Don’t hurt me.”

“Is that all?” She whispered. “Okay, I won’t hurt you. But you are going to do everything I tell you to do. You’re going to open your eyes. You’re going to stare into the camera set up in front of you. You’re going to put on a great big smile and say ‘My name is Delilah Dickens. I am 18 years old. I go to Oakview High School. And I am nothing but a dirty naked cheating skank.’ And you’re going to ask everyone for suggestions for punishments. Then you’re going to take all of their suggestions, put it in a shoe box and draw one every single day until you graduate. And you’re going to do whatever they say. If you don’t, I’ll make you bleed. Slowly. Make sure that those gorgeous breasts and bodacious booty have nasty scars to ruin them. Do you understand?”

I nodded. “I understand.”

“Good,” Karma said. “Now open your eyes and remember to smile.”

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the big camera pointed right at me. I saw Karma Badla standing behind it, knife still in hand. I put on a great big fake smile and said. “My name is Delilah Dickens. I am 18 years old. I go to Oakview High School. And I’m nothing but a dirty naked cheating skank. I want all of you to suggest various punishments for me to do. Anything you want. Everyday until I graduate I will draw one punishment and do whatever it says no matter what. So don’t hold back on suggestions. I deserve everything that happens to me.”

Karma turned the camera off and smiled. “Very good. I can’t wait to see the kinds of suggestions someone like you gets. And I will make sure you keep your word. This is what you deserve. And you know what happens if you don’t.”

I gulped and nodded. “I’m sorry,” I said.

“It’s too late for that,” Karma said. “You’re getting everything you deserve, Delilah. You made my life hell, and now… I’m returning the favor.”

I felt tears forming as I stood naked in front of the person who used to be my best friend. When we were young, we would do everything together. Then we entered Freshman year. I began to distance myself from Karma. I became popular, she didn’t. I got new friends. She didn’t. As I became more popular, my attitude changed. Suddenly Karma was no longer my best friend, but my punching bag. It started out as a few nasty comments. Rumors spread every now and then. And then it escalated more and more until… Karma had this crush on this one guy for the longest time. Judas Wagner. I knew this of course, she talked about it constantly. I heard a rumor she had built up the courage to ask him out. Apparently, he said yes. I didn’t care. One of my new friends made a bet with me.

The bet was whether I could get Judas to sleep with me, so I did it. And Judas very easily caved. Apparently Judas was dared to sleep with Karma. That was apparently the only reason he accepted her. And apparently, Karma heard everything. She disappeared. And now I knew where she had gone. She had been planning this. She ambushed me in my own home. My last year at Oakview High School. Senior Year. And now she cornered me. She put a knife against my throat, made me strip naked, and had me wrapped around her fingers in just a few seconds. And now for the next 180 days, my life was over.

A/N: My plan is to actually use real suggestions and put them in a random picker. Please make one suggestion that is NOT the same as someone else’s. Each chapter I will ask for new suggestions. Please only make up to TWO suggestions. But no more than 2. They can be brutal, but try to avoid too intense ones at least at the start. I will not accept any suggestions that involve rape, forced sex, or anything similar. Anything else is pretty much fair game. Feel free to get as creative as possible. At first I wasn’t going to be so literal with the names, but I changed my mind at the last moment. I think the meaning of the names will serve as a nice touch in this case. If there aren’t any suggestions by the time I post the next chapter, I do have backup ideas to use. But the more you get involved, the more interactive this story can be :)
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
PBQ

Re: Karma’s Revenge

Post by PBQ »

Spend the day naked no covering whatsoever, not even a desk or table (stand if you have to)

Ask everyone you see to spank you for the entire day.
Minimax

Post by Minimax »

Forced to have a vibrater on all day during school suffering multiple public orgasms while trying to hide it from the teachers
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

• Text a full frontal nude pic to three friends and ask them to point out your flaws. Tell them it's to help you be more humble, as you know you can be a vain, arogant bitch and are worried about losing friends, so they have to be honest.
  • Text a full frontal nude pic to three enemies and ask them to point out your flaws. Tell them you need to know for sure before you try to fuck as many guys as you can in college and you know they'll tell you the truth.
bgaius33

Post by bgaius33 »

1) wear nothing but a diaper to school for the whole day
2) finger yourself to orgasm whenever anyone asks, no matter where you are
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

For the record I’ll throw in my own suggestions:
1. After school, stand outside your house naked with your hands on your head no matter what happens you are not allowed to lower them. The only thing you can deny is sexual advances.

2. Go to school wearing the most embarrassing pair of underwear you can find. During lunch, drop them to your ankles and ask everyone to come spank you.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Karma’s Revenge Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

When I woke up the next day, my hands were shaking. I knew that this was the first day of my nightmare. The video had been posted to a special site and the comments were already pouring with suggestions. Each one I had to print out and put into the shoe box. I didn’t bother looking at any of them because I didn’t want to know, but now I had to draw one.

I heard a knock on the door. I should probably mention that I live by myself basically. My father left when I was young and my mother worked often which meant most of the time the house was empty in the morning. I also sometimes worked on the weekends to keep money flowing in while I finished up school. So I knew when there was a knock on the door, I had to be the one to answer it. Karma had left me alone after she was done, so I had put my clothes back on. I opened the door to find Karma standing in front of me, smiling. “Well well, today’s the big day,” Karma said. “Let’s see your first punishment.”

I gulped, but nodded as I pulled the shoe box out from my room and placed it on the table. I closed my eyes as I reached in the box and pulled out one slip of paper. Karma dramatically closed the shoe box sealing my fate. Whatever this piece of paper said, I had to do. There was no other option.

I took a deep breath and looked at it. My jaw dropped. “I have to wear a vibrator at school today, and I have to try and not get caught by the teachers,” I said as I showed Karma the piece of paper.

Karma grinned. “Well do you have one?”

“No,” I said. “I would never buy anything like that.”

Karma smiled. “Well, you’re in luck. I have a whole bunch of supplies based on what I saw people submitting. Wait here, I’ll go to my car and get what you need. I don’t want you peeking at what might come later.”

Karma left me sitting there as I ate my breakfast which was just a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with whole milk. I didn’t feel like having anything fancy. It wasn’t long before she returned holding what almost looked like a tampon and a remote. “Do I really have to do this,” I gulped.

“Of course,” Karma said. “And if you ask that again, I’ll make you draw another punishment.”

My eyes widened and I shook my head rapidly. “I’m sorry, Karma. One every day is enough for me.”

“Just don’t push me,” Karma said. “I may just randomly make you draw another punishment if you test me. Or maybe I’ll take my knife instead and add a scar to your beautiful body. Anyways, put this inside of you. I’ll be holding onto the remote. Lucky for you, we have all classes together so I’ll be able to supervise your every move. Now we should figure out what outfit you’ll be wearing. We don’t want this to be too easy, do we?”

I gulped. “L-let me guess. You’re picking my outfit.”

“Of course,” Karma said. “Anytime it’s not specified on the punishment card, I will determine what I think is most appropriate for you to wear each and every day. Any arguments, and I may just make you go naked no matter what. I’d like to see you try to hide a vibrator when you’re not wearing any clothes.”

“Fine, I’ll wear whatever you want me to if it’s not already specified on the punishment card,” I said.

“Now then, I think I know just the outfit,” Karma said as she walked with me up the stairs. “Strip naked while I pull out your clothes. You might as well put the vibrator in now.”

I nodded and stripped off of my clothes while Karma dug through my closet. I took hold of the vibrator and stared at it. Was I really going to do this? It’s not like I really had a choice. I pulled my lips apart and carefully inserted the vibrator.

“Take these,” Karma said tossing a pair of white cotton panties with red hearts on them.

I put them on. She then tossed me a matching bra. I put that on too. She then handed me a white blouse and a black mini skirt. I gulped and put those on too.

I looked in the mirror. The skirt reached just past my thighs but rested well above my knees. The shirt tucked in the waistband of my skirt as I slipped on the black shoes that Karma gave me. I gasped as I felt a light vibration in between my legs. I looked at Karma who smirked. “Just a little test,” she said. “Get your bag and let’s go.”

“Wait, what if I have to go to the bathroom?” I asked.

Karma said. “If you need to go to the bathroom, tell me. I’ll take you if I can, but you better actually have to pee or poop otherwise I may make you do something else for wasting my time.”

I nodded and followed Karma outside to her car. I climbed into the passenger seat while she climbed into the driver’s seat. I was amazed at how unnoticeable the vibrator was. But gasped as I felt another vibration, this one didn’t turn off. It was light but it was enough. I bit back a moan while Karma kept driving. “Wait,” I said. “What if I do get caught?”

“Then you better hope the teacher is merciful,” she said. “If you get caught, you deal with the consequences that follow. If a teacher decides to punish you, they are always permitted to do whatever they please. And you are to be compliant.”

I nodded.

Then my face paled. “Oh no,” I said.

“What is it?” She asked.

“We have gym today,” I cried.

She smirked. “Let me be perfectly clear right now, you are never to touch the stalls in the locker room. No matter what if you need to change you will do so in the main area of the locker room. I will make sure you do as such. And you are also to shower as you normally would.”

I nodded. “Yes, Karma.”

“Great, we’re here,” Karma said. “Come on, let’s go.”

I stepped out of the car and instantly felt all eyes on me. For all the wrong reasons. They definitely all saw the video. But they didn’t necessarily know what my punishment was. I blushed knowing exactly what I was trying to hide as I felt the vibrations get more and more intense. I gasped and fell to my knees, clutching the front of my skirt. “Mm,” I bit my bottom lip trying to stop myself, but they only got more intense.

“Careful, Delilah,” Karma said from behind me. “You wouldn’t want to give yourself away now would you? It’s much too soon. Oh how embarrassing that would be if everyone found out what you were wearing under that skirt.”

“P-please, Karma,” I begged.

“Don’t forget we are NOT friends,” Karma hissed. “I don’t have to do anything you tell me to or anything you want me to.”

Karma took hold of my skirt and my eyes widened as I felt the vibrations only increase. I shook my head rapidly as I felt my skirt whisk down to my ankles. I felt all eyes burning into my skull as Karma yanked my panties down as well. I collapsed onto my hands and knees as the vibrator only became more intense. Everyone behind me got a clear view of the vibrator inside of me. I whimpered. I heard laughter and whispers as I orgasmed right there in front of everyone. Skirt and panties at my ankles, on my hands and knees. My back arched and I came. I felt Karma pull my panties and skirt back up.

“I guess you should get used to the fact you have no choice,” Karma whispered. “If I want your secrets exposed to the teachers, I will. But lucky for you, no teacher was around that time. Though, I’m certain the rumors will spread like wild fire. People already know about the punishments after all.”

I was pulled to my feet as Karma led me to my first classroom. The vibrator was still deep inside me as it sprung back to life. Back to a faint vibration, but after my first orgasm, I felt myself become more sensitive to the friend between my legs.

Karma led me right to the front of the class and made me sit at the desk right next to the teacher’s desk. She sat down next to me.

This was going to be a long day.

A/N: Keep the suggestions coming! I’m keeping track through a spreadsheet. If you already suggested some, feel free to suggest another! Make sure they haven’t already been suggested.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
cober

Post by cober »

Community service

Make a list of most popular to least popular kids in the school only 20 least popular are important each week she has roll a d20 that determines the person she has seduce male or female she then rolls 2x d6 to determine mission with a + or minus for good or bad behaviour!
1) hug
2) make out with them whole lunch break
3) sit on persons lap all lunch
4) send person nudes and reply all further picture requests
5) topless lap dance
6)allow them to finger her lunch break
7) give the person hand job
8) allow them to cum on her body
9) seduce the and shower with them at school
10))take a picture with their pussy / dick her mouth
11) allow them use vibrator on her all lunch break
12)sleep over she has sleep nude allow them touch her anywhere
13+) make person cum With different technique each day no repeats

If Her or her friends bully anyone that person is bonus selection for that week with automatic +1 depending on act so she could be very busy girl!

Vary punishment as you see fit the idea being she is at the mercy of fate and will be further punished for her friends bad behaviour
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

This one I don’t think I can do because it’s supposed to last a day each, but I will add seduce the least popular people in the school by doing various acts to them.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Karma’s Revenge Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

“Eek!” I cried as I orgasmed for the fifth time that day.

“Might want to keep it down,” Karma whispered. “You’ve made it so far without getting caught, but that may change if you don’t stop squealing.”

“I can’t help it,” I muttered. “You turned it up really high that time.”

Karma smirked as she turned the dial up. My eyes widened and I bit back a scream. “Don’t blame me for your mishaps,” Karma said.

I nodded. “I....mmmm s-sorry.”

Karma smirked. “Let’s keep it on this setting for a bit. See what you’re really made of. Now come, we have gym class. Don’t want to be late.”

Karma dragged me along to the women’s locker room which was connected to the main gym. I stumbled inside as the vibrations seemed to get only more intense. “Mmm.”

Karma grabbed hold of my skirt as soon as we were inside and yanked them down along with my panties. She pulled them off of me as she made me sit down on the bench. The girls all gathered around me as they had me spread my legs exposing the vibrator inside.

“Wow she is a little slut,” Hannah said. “What is it you said? I’m nothing but a dirty naked cheating skank. Well that’s certainly true.”

I squirmed as Hannah pushed the vibrator deeper inside of me than it already was. “She’s not naked yet,” Sarah said, as she grabbed hold of my shirt and pulled it off of me along with my bra. “Now she is.”

“Maybe we should make her attend gym class like that. Let’s see how Coach Ross feels about a little slut like you,” Tara said.

“P-please...mmmmmm.”

“At least let’s show her to the boys,” Hannah smirked.

“N-noo,” I cried. “P-please. Mmmm.”

“Maybe we should pull the fire alarm and make her march out like this,” Erin said.

“That would be great,” Karma said. “But I think we settle for making her orgasm the loudest she’s ever orgasmed before.”

“Mmmmm!”

“Delilah, you have been the worst person in this school ever since you entered. And now we get to watch as you literally squirm,” Tara smirked.

“And orgasm,” Hannah said as I arched my back and came over the bench.

The girls all giggled as they tossed me a set of gym clothes. I gratefully put it on, but I noticed they were smaller than my normal the shorts were tight against my body and even gave the faintest camel toe. And the shirt pressed tightly against my chest, and since they took my bra, my nipples were clearly visible through the shirt. My breasts were practically hanging out. “Come on, Delilah,” Tara said. “Don’t want to keep Coach Ross waiting. She’s not the patient type.”

I gasped as I felt Tara slip her hand around my shorts, pulling the back of shorts and heard the faintest snip. “Come on, Delilah. Keep walking,” Karma said as she took hold of my hand and pulled me along.

I desperately wanted to know what Tara did, but I was forced out into the main gym as Coach Ross waited for us. “10 laps around the gym get moving!” Coach Ross yelled.

I sighed as I started to run, hoping whatever Tara did, wasn’t going to be a concern for me. As I ran I felt my shorts loosen and they started to unravel. I gasped as I realized I would soon be bottomless, practically naked. “RUN FASTER, MS. DICKENS! No slacking!”

I whimpered as I had to keep pumping my arms as my shorts turned to threads and left me naked from waist down. Just as that happened, I tripped falling to my hands and knees, butt pointed right at the coach as I moaned. “UGHHHHH!!! MMMMMMM!”

I felt the whole class, boys and girls all staring at me as I arched my back and came all over the gym floor. As I looked up, I saw Coach Ross standing in front of me, arms on hips. And she did not look happy.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->