Dialogue Only Challenge: A Triple Dog Dare (Tagging: Humilatron, Lady Lucia, Nikolai, and RevengedPirate) part 1

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Dialogue Only Challenge: A Triple Dog Dare (Tagging: Humilatron, Lady Lucia, Nikolai, and RevengedPirate) part 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

PAINTING BY WORDS

“It was the most humiliating day of my life Sarah.”

“What Happened Verity?”

“Well, it was last Friday, in art class, and Adam, my crush.”

“The tall, dark haired, handsome boy, in class?”

“Yes. He’s on the soccer team, well he is dared to paint, a picture of me. Sarah!”

“That doesn’t sound too bad Verity.”

“Oh, the dare, had him, paint me naked. The picture was really detailed, and I mean really detailed. He gave my portrait a bush and double D cups, it also showed that I had hairy armpits Sarah.”

“He didn’t see you naked for this portrait Verity?”

“No but that’s what everyone in my art class now thinks, Sarah.”

“Why don’t you just tell people it’s not you Verity?”

“I did!!! But no one believes me Sarah.”

“What, everyone thinks, that’s what you actually, look like naked Verity?”

“Yes Sarah, you understand why I’m so embarrassed.”

“No not really, it’s just a portrait, and it’s not based on the real Verity.”

“In the portrait, I’m lying on the sand, my legs are spread wide. My pussy is gaping, you can see the portrait, of me’s bum hole. Not only that my arms are above my head, and the expression he’s given me, is so gagging for it.”

“Well it’s still only a painting, Verity. I don’t see the big deal.”

“Do you want me to show you? We are alone in your house?”

“Yes of course we’re alone, and besides we’re in my bedroom Verity. Just me and you ok.”

“Fine shut the curtains and I’ll show you.”

“The curtains are shut, it’s just me and you, will put on a show for me? Describe what you are doing when you do it Verity.”

“Sure like I’m not embarrassed enough. But fine. I’m reaching down.”

“Good Verity keep going.”

“I’ve got the bottom of my jumper in my hands. I’m pulling my jumper up and slowly taking it off my head.”

“This is great Verity keep going.”

“I’m now neatly folding my grey jumper and placing it on your bed.”

“Yes keep going Verity.”

“Next I’m bending down, and undoing my sneaker laces. I’m slipping my fingers inside my heel, and slowly removing both my sneakers. It reveals my little white socks.”

“Great Verity keep it going.”

“Now I’m slowly unbuttoning my jeans. I’m undoing one button at a time. That’s one, two, three, four, five, and six. You can now see the top of my Lacy black thong.”

“Fantastic Verity, I’m hanging on every word.”

“I’m slowly pushing my jeans down my thigh, before sitting on the floor. Wow you’re floor is cold on my thong clad bum, Sarah.”

“Haha, well yeah, it would be. It’s not my fault my parents are cheap and can only afford laminate, Verity.”

“Fine, but it is cold. My arse cheeks have goosebumps.”

“Just get on with stripping yourself and stop stalling, Verity.”

“Fine, I push my jeans over my knees, before bending over. Im holding my jeans from the bottom of the leg holes. I’m pulling my jeans slowly, and completely off, my naked pale legs.”

“Great Verity.”

“I’m folding my jeans up, before standing up, and placing my jeans, on top of your bed, Sarah.”

“Nice arse, skinny, small, and non-existent.”

“Shut up. I’m already embarrassed standing here, in my thong and socks. If you don’t stop commenting on my naked bum, I’ll not continue.”

“Fine, I’m sorry, Verity.”

“Good, Sarah.”

“Just saying it was skinny, but never mind moving swiftly away from your bum.”

“I’m placing my hands on the bottom of my T.”

“You really should roll your eyes more, it’s sexy, Verity.

“How is rolling my eyes sexy? Next you’ll want me clicking my fingers and shuffling my feet, like some sort of mental cat lady.”

“I’m sorry Verity, can we continue.”

“Fine. I’m pulling my T up and off my head, my dark hair falls out of the back. My long hair tickles my back, as I fold the T up and place it on the bed. I place it carefully on top of my other clothes.”

“Great, nice to see your wearing a matching Lacy black bra. Is it a push-up, Verity.”

“No it’s an ordinary black Lacy bra. Anyway, I bend down and remove my little white socks, which reveal my white feet, and painted pink toe nails. I gently place both socks on your bed. Now I’m in just my matching lacy thong and bra. There can you see why I hate the portrait yet, Sarah?”

“No. You’ll have to go the whole way, Verity.”

“You mean I have to take my underwear off too? Please, don’t make me do that Sarah.”

“But you want to prove why you’re embarrassed about the painting, Verity.”

“Oh I hate you!! Fine. I slip my fingers inside, the waistband of my thong and I slowly. Sarah please , you promise no one will know. What I show you I mean. Please it’s so embarrassing.”

“I promise no one will know. Surely you trust me your best friend, Verity.”

“Yes I do. I’m sorry, Sarah.”

“Good. Let’s continue then Verity. Oh, and stop stalling for time.”

“I’m sorry, Sarah. I’m just nervous. I don’t want people knowing, what I look like naked. Right I’m slowly pulling my thong down over my bum, and down to my ankles, where I slip it off. I gently place it on top of my other clothes.”

“Great nice bum. I wish you would turn around, and show me your front Verity.”

“Not yet, all in good time. Now I put my hands behind my back, and unclasp my bra. I slowly take my arms, out of the sleeves and gently place it on the bed.”

“What’s that just fallen on the floor, Verity?”

“Nothing. No, I can’t do this Sarah.”

“You’re already naked, all you’ve got to do is turn around. Was it a tissue, Verity?”

“Oh fine, yes it was. I’m turning around with my hands on my head. My long brown hair running down my back.”

“Oh my god, Verity where are your tits? You’re bald down there. You look like you’re twelve!! I’ve got to have a picture.”

“Sarah!!!! Delete it now please I’m so embarrassed.”

“Urm no. You don’t want people seeing you like this Verity.”

“Of course not. Sarah.”

“I can’t believe you stuff your bras. What are you? Like a B cup?”

“No Sarah. I’m an AA cup.

“You’re fifteen with double A’s? I thought double A’s were a myth.”

“Please just delete that photo.”

“Well Verity, I will, but I want you to do something for me. I want you to pose, exactly like that portrait of yours. I promise if you do it, I’ll not spread the photos and delete them.”

“Ok fine. I’m getting down into that position now.”

“Don’t forget to look like your gagging for it. Wow, even your armpits are hairless.”

“Sarah, shut up. Is this ok?”

“Yes that’s fine Verity.”

“You took another picture of me? How could you. You’re my friend Sarah.”

“Ok I’ll delete both photos. On one last, condition. Let me, put you, Verity, in a nappy.”

“What, Why?”

“Just artistic expression.”

“Fine. But hurry Sarah.”

“Stay here in that pose. I’ll be back.”

“I didn't ask for a free ride
I only asked you to show me a real good time
I never asked for the rainfall
At least I showed up, you showed me nothing at all
It's coming down on me
Water like misery
It's coming down on me
I'm ready, rain on me”

“Wow, are you that impatient, you gotta sing, Verity?”

“Yes, and I’m so embarrassed right now, could you just put the nappy on, Sarah. Then delete the photos.”

“Fine. But first I want you to say. Sarah, please, put a nappy on me. I’m such a baby and I deserve it. Say it exactly like that for me, and I’ll put your nappy on, Verity.”

“Please Sarah. I’m such a baby, I need to wear a nappy, I deserve to wear one, as I have constant accidents.”

“Good. I love the improvisation. Now I’ll put your nappy on. First I clean your vagina, and bum, with baby wipes. Next I spread on rash cream, before putting baby powder all over your bum. Now I place the nappy under your bum, Verity. I do up the tapes and your in a nice clean nappy. Smile.”

“Sarah, why do you keep taking more embarrassing photos of me? Delete them all please like you promised.”

“I will Verity, but there’s just one more thing, I need you to do.”

“Sarah, please no more.”

“Just this last thing and I’ll delete all the photos on my phone. I promise.”

“Fine. What do you want me to do Sarah.”

“Put this towel around your small chest and follow me.”

“Sarah, why do you call my chest small? It’s so embarrassing.”

“But Verity, I’m not going to hide the truth from you. What sort of friend would that make me.”

“I’ll walk downstairs with you.”

“Good Verity. I want you to walk into my front room.”

“Fine. Sarah. You promise once I’m in the front room, you’ll delete the photos?”

“Pinkie swear, that I’ll delete all the photos on my phone. Stop there a second.”

“But we’re not in the front room this is the hallway, Sarah?”

“I know, I just thought, I’d give you this to wear. I wouldn’t want the nosy neighbours seeing you dressed like that.”

“It’s a dress and my sneakers.”

“Yep, quickly put them on.”

“I’ll be glad to Sarah.”

“Wow you look gorgeous in them. Now let’s go in the front room after you.”

“Oh thank you Sarah, I love this long dress, it comes down to just above my ankles. My sneakers are so comfortable too.”

“Good let’s go, Verity.”

“Argh, Sarah, why are there so many people here?”

“Believe it or not, I dared Adam to do your portrait. The girls, Lucy, Amanda, Melanie, Emily, and Jane, didn’t believe you posed for it. The boys, Luke, Simon, Andrew, Scott, and James. Believe that you did pose. Adam here obviously drew it. Everyone here has a bet on. The girls bet it isn’t you. The boys bet that it is.

“So everyone it’s time.”

“Time for what, Sarah?”

“Time to remove your dress, Verity.”

“ARGHHH, Noooooo. Sarah!!!!!”

“Hahaha”

“I can’t believe it. Sarah you’ve actually taken her dress off.”

“No way, Mel, look she’s wearing a nappy.”

“I’m not looking at her nappy, James, look at her baby tits.”

“Hahaha”

“Nooooo, please Sarah, let me put my dress back on. Everyone is laughing at me and taking photos.”

“Don’t worry Verity. I’ve deleted all my photos, on my phone as promised. But as I didn’t take any pictures on my phone, all your contacts now have your photos. Oh and your film. You’ve got some lovely comments back.”

“Sarah , you told us, you were going to give her a bath.”

“Of course, Emily, let’s take her back upstairs , and we’ll get started.”

“No Sarah, but your my friend.”

“Now you remember I’m your friend. You seem to have amnesia. Maybe you should get that checked. Were you my friend, when you snogged my boyfriend, behind the bike sheds? Were you my friend, when I got detention for smoking, when actually I was covering for you. You’ve had bath time coming for a while, I’m just glad all these people are going to help and watch.”

“No, Adam, James, put me down.

“Take her upstairs. Mum and Dad are out all night. The bathroom is the first door on the landing boys.”

“No please Sarah. I’m so very sorry.”

“Right in here boys and girls. It’s a good job my bathroom is so big.”

“Yes Sarah, we all fit quite easily.”

“Right, Mel, and Lucy, you two run the bath. Luke and Andrew, the little baby Verity, can’t have a bath with a nappy and shoes on can she?”

“No please boys, don’t take my last shreds of decency.”

“Sorry Verity, usually we wouldn’t but this is fun. HELLO KITTY.”

“Hahahaha.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!, I’m naked apart from my shoes.”

“Simon, and Scott, let Andrew and Luke hold Miss small tits arms, whilst you two grab a leg each and remove her sneakers.”

“No stop. PLEASEEE MY MODESTY.”

“Oh dear look at her bald kitty, look at the way the boys are spreading her in that T shape.”

“You’re right Emily, she’s got no secrets anymore.”

“Hahahaha”

“No please Sarah, everyone is seeing me completely naked, do they really have to spread me like this?”

“Yes Verity they do, Amanda, you should really get a few close ups on your phone.”

“Not whilst I’m spread like this, please Sarah.”

“I’m not holding the phone.”

“Please Amanda don’t.”

“Hmm I’ll give you a choice. We either take a picture of you spread like chicken wings, or Verity, you tell everyone here how many boys or girls have you actually snogged, and how many times you’ve had sex.”

“Oh god, fine, I’m a virgin and haven’t snogged anyone.”

“I didn’t hear you, shout it out so everyone can clearly hear you Verity.”

“I’M A VIRGIN. I HAVEN’T SNOGGED A LIVING SOUL.”

“Oh good, then you’ll probably have your first public orgasm to my electric toothbrush.”

“No please Sarah please.”

“Here you are Jane.”

“No take it out please, there are boys here.”

“I know fun isn’t it.”

“Noooo.....yes, yes, yes, give it to me, yes, YES ARGHHHHH!!!”

“Well that was easy.”

“I think it’s bath time, put her in the water.”

“Mmmm.”

“Wow she’s clearly not with it. Boys you can wash and clean her. We’ll instruct you what to do.”

“Right Adam, you’re the artist, you can take as many photos as possible we want everything documented.”

“Right Andrew, pick up her left leg.”

“Good.”

“Right now get the soap and wash between her toes.”

“Mmmm”

“It’s a shame she’s still not with it.”

“Luke scrub off that toe nail polish with this.”

“Ok Sexy, Mel.”

“Oi you two stop flirting, we have a baby to clean. Luke do the same to her other foot. Scott you can cut those toenails until they are reduced.”

“Yes that’s it boys we want the au natural look.”

“Right Andrew, now do her other toes on her right foot.”

“Good boy.”

Now her toes are finished, Andrew wash her legs. Yes touch her Vagina, it needs to be cleansed too. Make sure you scrub hard inside. That’ll get her cum off.”

“No please, stop, I’m humiliated enough.”

“Oh look who’s finally woke up. Andrew do her bum the same way. Luke and Scott cut her fingernails.”

“No please they cost me £150 to do.”

“Wow that’s unfortunate, Scott you’re so clumsy, look at what you’ve done to these expensive nails. There’s nothing left.”

“Awww Verity don’t cry.”

“I’m embarrassed, humiliated, naked, everyone has seen everything, and now you rotten boys have cut my expensive nails off. Why shouldn’t I cry.”

“Wow Andrew, maybe you should join your girlfriend, but damn that’s one hell of a kiss.”

“Huh thank you Andrew.”

Andrew just finish cleaning your girlfriends small tits.”

“Good boy.”

“Now then, Simon, use that hair wash, and scrub her head thoroughly. That’s it. Now James apply that cream to her vagina and bum.”

“Good now get her out, and dry her off.”

“Lie her down on this mat.”

“Sarah, you can put her, in a fresh nappy.”

“That’s it”

“Time for your bottle.”

“Damn I knew I forgot something.”

“Sarah how can you forget her bottle?”

“Chill girls, we’ll put her in the pushchair as she is.”

“Ok then what?”

“We’ll go shopping, it looks like Verity could use some fresh air.”

“Who will go shopping? We only need a few things.”

“I’ll go, with Melanie, and Luke.”

“Fine!! But take Jane too, Andrew, as we need you back tonight, and Jane will keep the momentum going.”