The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 21)

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:05 am That’s kl, bully did well considering she was being hit by 2x4s lol
A big part of that was that the girls weren't hitting her that hard with them, partially because they were awkward and had no technique of any kind. I decided that neither of those two were used to fights or swinging long heavy boards. Now had Gangster or Redneck hit Bully with a 2x4 it would have done huge damage.

I actually had Holy Roller far more effective with the paddle simply because it was easier to swing. That's why the paddle actually hurt Bully very badly.

This may sound silly but I overthink little details like this in fantasy combat scenarios due to how many I've run. Little intangible factors like that can make a huge difference. The main reason that the Pure Duo lost the way they did was because of Virgin's nervous nature. If she didn't freeze up when she did they could have wrestled the chains away from Bully, who does not have much experience with them. I just couldn't see Virgin maintaining focus during such an impressive intimidation play. There was never a possibility of the Pure Duo eliminating Bully due to their inability to control her in any way, but there was actually a legit chance that they could have beat her up badly enough that she would have to run away.

Bully's forte is wrestling moves and throws. If she grabs ahold of someone then they are going for a ride and it's going to hurt.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 22)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 22

Holy Roller's elimination made Redneck start to get nervous. She was beginning to regret her decision to stay hidden in the woods and was sending a prayer of her own that her XXX-Rated display of TikToker was enough to save her from harm.

Gangster was far less worried, considering she just recently did what she did to Ninja. Gangster was also unique among the girls, even Bully, in that she kinda wanted a piece of this so-called unbeatable champion, so she wasn't worried even if she did somehow lose the vote.

When the announcement went off for the 19th elimination, Band Geek stopped Cook in the halls to tell her "We're about to run out of time. One more elimination and the votes are final. Kiss me!"

Cook's eyebrows went up "Come again?"

Band Geek bounced up and down nervously "You heard me! If we kiss they won't vote to punish us. Guys love it when girls kiss."

Shrugging her shoulders, Cook agreed "I mean yeah. Ok, let's do it."

Band Geek hugged Cook with surprising force, followed by their lips touching together and holding there for 12 full seconds. When Band Geek at last pulled back, Cook smiled and told her "Wow, you're a really good kisser. I'm not even into girls much and that rocked me."

Band Geek blushed and muttered "...Thanks. You were good too"

Cook then added "You're going to need to tell me about your naughty adventures at band camp some day"

Band Geek then let go of the hug and sighed, followed by declaring "That is just a movie! No girl would ever put an instrument in there. That would be like me accusing you of putting the handle of your spatula up inside of you one day"

Cook coughed twice, then responded "Mmhmm, yeah I'm going have to plead the 5th on that one"

Band Geek jumped "Wait WHAT?"

Cook pointed to change the subject "We should keep heading towards the gym. Lots of gym stuff there, in the gym, and hopefully somebody to eliminate...in the gym."

Meanwhile in that very gym, Goth walks cautiously with her power cord in hand looking for Slut, or possibly Hacker pulling a fast one. She turns when she hears the door to the outside open, as Slut walks in as advertised.

***Goth meets Slut***

Both girls simultaneously freeze in stunned surprise when they first see each other, because both of them are wearing different outfits from what they had on to begin the contest.

Slut breaks the silence "Wow, girl. I love the new outfit! It's so much hotter than your original one with the purple."

Goth narrows her eyes and responds "Ok. I mean, I suppose yours is better too than the plain underwear you had. Why the ears?"

Slut giggled, "Because I have a bunny tattoo in a naughty place, and after everybody watching got to see it up close I guess one of them wanted the rest of me to be a cute sexy bunny too!"

Goth blushed a little from that, then flatly said "Right! Ok. Enough of that subject. Did Hacker actually send you to join me, or is this some type of trap?"

Slut held up both hands like she was under arrest "You can trust me! And I guess her too. She keeps giving me tips to take other girls out. We already got Emo and Scientist together. I think she likes me, or thinks I'm expendable. One of the two. If she sent you a message too then you already know that two people are coming after us."

With a tilt of her head, Goth confirmed "Supposedly. But how exactly am I supposed to trust you? You're Miss Popular, not exactly the type to be seen with someone like me"

Slut purred "If you dressed like a dominatrix more often, hun, I'd be seen with you all of the time. Actually, that gives me an idea...."

Confused, Goth asked "Oh really?"

This confusion was only increased when Slut sat down on her knees, placing her hands on top of them in a very submissive pose. Slut then said "You should live up to your clothes. Command me, as my dom. Isn't there a quest for this? I'll show you my submissive side...if you can give me the right tingles with your commands."

Goth's always-relaxed eyes went wide with shock "Um..what?"

Slut changed her voice noticeably into a more juvenile and little tone answering "That way you can trust me, mistress. Command your little sub to present her body for your inspection and approval. Your toy knows that you enjoy looking at her, because your toy pays attention to which of her classmates buy her subscriptions."

Goth blushed from that reveal, but then figured that it wasn't really a well-kept secret that she was bi. She did wonder how Slut knew she was a subscriber, though, considering she made a fake account for that website. Goth also decided that she was tired of Slut making her blush, considering that she was supposed to be the dom here. It was time to make Slut blush instead!

The girls phones went off to announce Holy Roller's elimination now, but they both ignored that. Goth loudly barked out "Who are you to give me commands? Littles do not speak unless addressed directly, is that clear?"

The sudden forcefulness of this made Slut jump and smile, and actually gave her the tingles. Slut was just playing so far but that made this very real very quickly. She very quickly responded "Yes mistress!"

Walking towards the kneeling Slut with very intense footsteps, Goth got into the role completely "Time is short. Keep your ears, but lose the rest. My property does not deserve cover for its inspection"

Being ordered to strip by such a commanding and brutally sexy woman, commanded like she was nothing but an inanimate sex object, was a surprisingly strong turn-on for Slut especially with aphrodisiac still lingering in her system. She instantly replied "Yes mistress!" and pulled down her onesie off of her shoulders and chest. Once her breasts were exposed she could see Goth's pupils dilating from the view and it made her smile. She turned sideways so that she could remove the leotard completely without standing up, neatly folding it to her side, and then turning to face her dom now that she was naked in front of her.

Goth had walked very close to Slut by this point to get the best view, and to make herself more intimidating. She then commanded "Assume the position! It is inspection time!"

Slut instantly complied "Yes mistress!" as she placed her hands behind her head, rose her body on her knees, and spread her knees enough to give Goth an intimate view of all of her inner treasures.

Goth's phone went off with the quest complete sound, which made Goth pick her phone up out of its holster. When Goth grabbed her phone, Slut instantly lowered both hands to shield her privates from its camera. When Goth saw this she yelled "HEY! I did not tell you to move. Assume the position and stay there without moving until I say otherwise or else you will be harshly punished. Is that clear?"

This situation was making Slut very nervous, as she wanted to stay in this contest extremely badly to try and win that million dollars. This situation was also making Slut unbelievably horny, and somehow her body moved on autopilot right back to the inspection position. A single picture taken right now from the right angle would eliminate Slut and both girls knew it. Slut pleaded "Ye..yes mistress. Your..your toy would very much like to stay in this contest if you would have her"

After looting the leather snare leash w/ choke collar from the drone, Goth squatted down to look at Slut eye to eye. She pointed her phone at Slut's upper body, aiming it so that the view window went just as low as Slut's waist before taking a picture. Slut jumped from the camera shutter sound, but she was not eliminated yet. Goth commanded "Do not move and do not speak. I demand some intimate pictures of my toy. Your body is mine to enjoy as I see fit. I plan to download these for my own personal collection later."

Slut's heartbeat was rising fast as Goth walked around her taking nude pictures of her displayed on her knees with her hands behind her head. Goth always made sure to keep Slut's opened kitty out of view just slightly, keeping her in the game. Goth made sure to take several pictures of Slut's bare butt, and even gave it a gentle-but-solid spank with her power cord for good measure. The tease of being at Goth's mercy was driving Slut wild, the horny girl was mentally 5000 miles away from the pretending act she put on to start this roleplay situation.

Goth then returned to the front of Slut. She looked down at the bare, hairless, and blatantly aroused pussy before her and its nearby decoration, the cute Playboy Bunny tattoo on her pubic mound. Goth forcefully stated "You claimed that the fans got a look at your tattoo. I'm going to give them a REAL close-up view of it. Don't you dare move or you will be sorry."

Goth moved her phone in front of Slut's pussy. Slut's heart was racing, and every inch of her brain was screaming at her to cover it up before she loses, but the submissive girl held still the entire time. Goth angled the phone so that it was right next to the tattoo, showing it in complete detail down to the skin bumps. Slut's exposed clitoral hood was only a micro millimetre out of frame when Goth took the picture, sending a huge shiver through Slut's entire body.

Enjoying her power trip, and truthfully getting just as wet from this entire roleplay as her sub, Goth had one last level of dominance that she wanted to exert while she had the chance. She placed the phone between Slut's parted legs facing upwards, with Slut's entire pussy in view of the window with nothing hiding it what-so-ever. One picture, one tiny little flick of Goth's fingertip would eliminate Slut and send her home a loser. Slut was shaking and breathing heavily, her eyes not blinking. Goth then asked "So how does it feel to be so powerless? To know that you are mine and mine alone? To know that at any moment I could take this picture and discard you as trash?"

Slut begged "Please don't, my mistress. I want to stay. I can serve you well!"

Goth repeated louder "HOW does it FEEL to be so powerless?"

Slut was actually blushing, not something that she really does anymore with her career, but her answer to this question made even her feel shame "It feels fucking amazing!"

Goth smiled "Good. I'm glad you know your place."

The next thing Slut knew Goth's phone, still between Goth's legs, beeped loudly. Slut gasped and jumped, certain that she had just been eliminated! Goth suddenly pulled back her hand to look at her phone. When she saw Slut trembling, she calmed her "It's ok! That was a quest alert. Um...eh...you should probably get dressed before the other two get here. I think we can, you know, trust each other now."

Slut looked at Goth and used a voice of pure lust to tell her "You and me, after the contest. Any time, any place, any situation, even any audience. You say the word and I'm yours right there without hesitation!"

That declaration made Goth blush so brightly that even her pale makeup did nothing to hide it. She then softly commanded "Go on, get dressed. We're going to need our game faces on here soon. Also, our mutual friend is not going to be much help anymore."

Goth showed her phone screen to Slut, and the text was clear as day: Hacker was the first person to be targeted by an assassination quest.

Bully vs Virgin, and now Hacker who has a gigantic target placed on her head. Somebody gets eliminated next. One of these 11 ladies fails to reach the final 10, and the special enforcer LARPer will be unleashed at long last!
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 22)

Post by Executionus »

The next part will drop late tomorrow night. I will then pause the contest for a week so that everyone here can vote for LARPer's target, the "most boring" girl of the final 10 (although there's no rules so you can target anyone you want for whatever reason you choose). To do this I will have to make a new thread, which will be the official voting thread. I would advise everyone to read the character recaps I post in that thread BEFORE voting, but it does seem that this site will let you change your vote after you've confirmed it leading up until the end. I will set the poll to last for one week, at which time the votes will be finalized and the losing girl gets a crusade heading her way. I encourage absolutely everyone to vote in the poll when it comes out, which is why I'm giving early warning that it's coming.

PS: I finally got around to creating an image for Goth's original outfit, which I have retroactively linked to in Goth vs Cheerleader as well as posting it in this part. This took a whole bunch of Photoshop merging three pictures together and then editing the final image for coloring so I'm quite proud of the results. I'm also precisely the type of obsessive maniac who would spend all of that effort on an outfit that was already outdated just for completion purposes because I'm a perfectionist and not having the correct first outfit was DRIVING ME CRAZY!
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 23)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 23

***Bully vs Virgin, Round 2***

Virgin climbed to her feet while yelling at the bodybuilding sadist in front of her "Why are you so horrible? The rest of us are just trying to win money without being humiliated too badly. We never would've done what you were doing to Holy Roller!"

Bully quickly answered "Don't blame me for trying to have a little fun while playing the game. And by the way, you should see how much money the fans have tipped me as thanks for my efforts since this whole thing started. I'm the fan favorite! If I keep this up I'll have enough cash on hand to buy a brand new Mustang, and that's not even counting the million, which I'm going to win."

Virgin was horrified "You mean the people watching actually tip you for torturing girls like that? How could they?"

And to that, Bully laughed "Because it's hot! Guys love a bitch in her place. I love putting bitches in their place. We have a mutually beneficial arrangement."

As if on queue, right as she said this Bully's phone was given a personalized quest. It read "Use Virgin as a Sex Ed model, demonstrating all listed on her (list below) -- Reward: $6969"

Before she could even read the list part, Bully noticed Virgin trying to escape out the door. Bully lunged at Virgin, who turned and ran away towards the door out of the room. Bully barely grabbed her hand behind her when she tried, jerking her back into the room and shutting the door. In the process of lunging like that, Bully's pants sagged halfway down her thighs thanks to the damaged outseams.

Disgruntled, Bully pulled down her own busted pants and took them off, tossing them aside. She then pointed at Virgin and calmly whined "You broke my pants, asshole. Now I'm over here running around in my underwear basically. That and my chastity belt, which by the way nobody can take off of me."

Virgin saw the locked leather garment and realized at last that she literally did not have a single chance in this fight. It was disheartening enough when she thought her chances were slim. but she has no way to get that item off of the big girl in order to win any kind of cheap underdog victory. Virgin turned and ran for the windows, trying to dive out to safety. Halfway out the window she felt Bully grab one of her feet and drag her back inside, dropping her on the floor.

Bully then grabbed Virgin's neck in her hand, squeezing slightly, and kneeled over her. She held the massive dildo in her other hand and held it right in front of Virgin's face. She then coldly commanded "Now listen up! This is your one chance, Shirley Temple, you won't get a second one. If you stop fighting me right now, then I won't use this on you. But, if you move or fight back at all, and I mean even one tiny movement that I don't like, I will shove this thing so deep inside of you that it's going to scrape the back of your dentures! Are we clear?"

Helpless, choking, and terrified, Virgin weakly answered "..yes.."

Bully then picked her up by her neck and roughly tossed her down on a wooden bench the class made. The frightened Virgin sat perfectly still on the bench, aside from her trembling. She had tears in her eyes, dreading the humiliation that she knew was coming.

It was at this exact moment when both girls phones got a quest alert, which Bully quickly read to herself: "Assassination Quest -- Hacker. Reward: Blowdart Gun w/ Tranq Darts" It came complete with location marked on the phone's map, showing Hacker as being south of the gym building.

She scoffed "Yeah right. I'm not falling for that stupid trick again."

Bully then brought up the quest before that one, which requested Virgin undergoing several Sex Ed procedures in order to de-virginize her. Bully started reading through the long list and her sick smile just kept getting bigger and bigger. She then looked at Virgin to tell her "So one of the guys, a big fan of your body apparently, sent me some instructions for what he wanted to see me do to you. It's a long list. Looks like you and I aren't going anywhere for a while."

If only Bully knew: The assassination quest wasn't fake this time!

Meanwhile on the outside of the school, Hacker and Gamer were sneaking their way closer to the gym from the south, the opposite side from where Slut entered it. They were hoping to jump the winner(s) of the 2 on 2 battle they set up. They were walking quietly when suddenly a loud air raid siren went off from Hacker's phone, which was joined by a quest pop-up ding from Gamer's phone. After they recovered from the loud sound scaring the crap out of both of them, each girl went to look at their phone.

Hacker saw the following message "You are the target of an assassination quest! All players can now see your location on their phones for the duration of the contest."

Gamer's phone had the quest update "Assassination Quest -- Hacker. Reward: Blowdart Gun w/ Tranq Darts" Gamer's mouth dropped, and then she looked at Hacker.

Hacker quickly held her hand out and told her "No! NO! We need to stick together."

Gamer then told her "Honestly, girl, you already sent all of the messages for our plan so I kinda don't need you anymore. And with this quest giving away your location for the rest of the contest you're actually more of a liability to me at this point. I was always going to have to take you out eventually. At least this way I get a really cool weapon out of it!"

Hacker hissed out "I saved you!"

Gamer fired back "So you could use me, that doesn't really count and we both know it. Besides, you COULD have saved me before she stripped me butt naked and spread my legs apart in front of the stupid cameras where every boy I've ever known could see! She did that to me while you just watched. Don't think I've forgotten about that part. I guess now it's payback time!"

Gamer drew her stungun, resulting in Hacker drawing her pepper spray. Team Nerd was finished. Only one of them was making it into the final ten.

***Hacker vs Gamer***

Gamer had all of her focus on Hacker's right hand, the one holding the pepper spray. She knew that as long as she avoided being hit by the spray that she'd be good in this fight. Hacker, however, was focused on offense. She knew that she didn't have much spray left in her tiny bottle after using it to take down two opponents already, so she had to make every drop count.

That's when Hacker got an idea. She suddenly turned around and ran away from Gamer. Gamer quickly chased after her to stop her from getting away. This was all a lure, however. After around 10 seconds Hacker turned around in an instant and sprayed Gamer in the face! Hacker hoped that would take out her former ally, but was surprised to see Gamer's left forearm and hand block most of the spray.

Gamer yelled out "Saw that coming a mile away. I think you forgot that I'm the strategist here." Despite her bravado, breathing in some of the pepper spray was still making her cough and giving her some difficulties. At least nothing got in her eyes.

Hacker tried to spray again but barely anything came out, having mostly run empty. She looked up just in time to see Gamer's stungun hit her in the chest. The next thing Hacker knew, she was waking back up on the ground looking up, disoriented a little bit as Gamer pounced her.

Gamer then told her "This one is for spraying me, jerk!"

Gamer then jammed her left hand, still covered in pepper spray, under the waistband of Hacker's leggings and rubbed her fingers on and in Hacker's pussy. Hacker flailed and knocked Gamer's hand out of there in an instant, but the damage had been done. Instantly Hacker's loins lit up in a brutally painful burning sensation!

"OOOOOOW" she moaned, "Ow ow oooow! Oh God, oh God, oh God, fuck, damnit, why did you do that? Oh fucker!!!" Hacker was rolling around on the ground now, trying to rub her pussy from outside of her leggings in a vain attempt to make them stop hurting. A couple seconds later she reached her hand inside of her leggings and started rubbing her pussy with her hand in her tights right in front of everybody watching. Gamer was enjoying the show, but even she didn't expect what happened next.

Hacker screamed "OK I GIVE UP!! ELIMINATE ME!! COME ON, DO IT!!" as she roughly jerked off her own leggings. Hacker's landing strip was dyed the same green color as her hair, a detail that most people never would've known. Hacker was writhing in burning agony as she arched her back and knees, presenting her naked pussy up in the air obscenely and begging Gamer to take a picture of it.

Gamer was stunned by this and didn't move, so Hacker whined me "Come on, COME ON!! It burns! Take my picture already. The boys have milk to help with pepper burns. I GIVE UP! I don't care anymore if people see my pussy, just make it stop please!" Hacker was wiggling and thrusting her hips around pathetically in-between bouts of frantically rubbing the outside of her pussy with her hand trying to numb the pain. The entire display was mortifying beyond anything Gamer could even imagine, actually feeling shame and embarrassment just from watching it. Hacker felt that shame 1000x over, fully aware of how obscene this whole dance was but too desperate for relief to stop. Her dignity was shattered.

Enjoying the show, and flexing her power, Gamer then ordered Hacker "Take your shirt off too"

Hacker growled, then responded "Ok, ok! Just please eliminate me already, oh my God!" She so roughly tugged off her shirt and tossed it that she probably warped the neckline in the process. Her small b-cup tits were bouncing around with her frantic twitching. Hacker was now completely naked, trashing around in the grass like a fish out of water.

Gamer aimed her phone at Hacker's chest alone and then took a picture. She then said mockingly "Oops, I missed. You moved!" Hacker rolling like a maniac exposed her bare backside, which Gamer snapped twice before joking "You moved again. I can't get your pussy in the shot"

Hacker screamed "JUST ELIMINATE ME, NOW!! COME ON, THIS IS TORTURE!!" The only thing that even slightly helped stop her pussy from burning was rubbing it super fast, so Hacker was now openly rubbing her pussy with both hands at the speed of sound like a madwoman. If you didn't know any better and walked in on this, you would think that Hacker was the biggest whore in the universe trying to get herself off with both hands as fast as she could shamelessly. In reality, Hacker felt humiliation worse than she ever thought possible, 100% aware of how sexual her helpless efforts looked and knowing full well that every guy watching her was probably recording videos of the scene as it happened. The worst part was that the constant rubbing actually WAS producing a sexual response in Hacker's body in addition to relieving her burning pain.

Gamer started timing her pictures of Hacker at moments when Hacker's hands were blocking the shot, gathering several HD pictures of Hacker rubbing herself without her pussy showing enough to count as an elimination picture. Hacker kept stopping for a few seconds and holding her hands to her side, presenting her pussy to Gamer pitifully and begging to be saved, only for Gamer to sit there doing nothing until Hacker moved or rubbed again.

Finally Gamer took pity on her, even though she was still irrationally upset about Hacker's role in her own exposure earlier. Gamer then remembered what she did to Fighter as payback for that, and it gave her a horribly, wicked, downright Satanic idea on how to finish this.

Gamer commanded "Ok, I'll eliminate you now finally, but only if you lie on your back, knees up, legs apart, presenting your pussy to me like you have been doing...and also, use your hands to pull yourself wide open for the camera!"

Hacker's heart dropped. She squealed "Oh God, why? WHY THAT?"

Gamer, getting surprisingly red in the face just remembering what happened, answered "Because I'm still mad at you and Fighter, that's why, now DO IT or I leave you here by yourself!"

Hacker panicked and whined "Ok, OK, I'm sorry! Here. HERE!!" Hacker pushed out her pelvis towards Gamer and then used her hands to pull herself wide open. With all of the rubbing she had been doing to herself, as well as the pepper spray itself, Hacker's pussy was absolutely wet, swollen, deep pink, and pornographic looking. Her pussy had the appearance like it was desperate for cock, especially with the way she was arching her back and spreading it open like a prostitute. In her desperation Hacker was pulling her own pussy apart as hard and wide as she physically could.

Gamer finally took the picture, eliminating Hacker. Hacker flopped to the ground in utter despair, intimately aware from all of her spying earlier that her picture was almost certainly the most disgustingly explicit one that the entire contest has seen. She had no idea how she was ever going to live any of this experience down, but she knew that she needed that cold milk ASAP and was shamefully willing to sell out every single drop of her dignity in order to get it.

As the boys rushed over to pour a gallon on her pussy, the cooling sensation was heavenly. She barely even noticed when one of the boys used his hand to manually open up her pussy lips himself in order to let some of the milk go inside of her. Normally she would've died on the spot from a boy molesting her pussy, but right now she only cared about relief. Hacker didn't even notice that Gamer was taking several pictures of her exposed pussy swimming in the milk, including a mortifying close-up of the boy's hand pulling her apart while the milk went inside of her. The pictures even showed the milk splashing out, like her body was an over-filled glass.

Gamer was happy to receive her blowdart gun w/ 3 tranq darts. The instructions say that, while it has limited ammo, hitting once will make a target very drowsy and hitting the same target all three times will knock them out for at least a minute. At this point Gamer is absolutely loaded with weapons all coincidentally centered around knocking out her enemies.

Before Benedict's boys had even fully removed Hacker, all 10 remaining entrants got an alert that sounded like medieval trumpets blowing for 10 seconds straight. LARPer has begun her crusade! The only question now is...who is she coming for?
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 24) -- Voting concluded

Post by Executionus »

*Part 24

Several minutes ago, Holy Roller was carried away from danger, pleading loudly for somebody to save her friend Virgin from being tortured and violated by the sadistic Bully. She closed her eyes and verbally prayed to God with every ounce of strength that she had, offering up her own future good fortunes as a sacrifice if required, asking the almighty to save Virgin by any means possible. Across the millions of people watching the contest from home, a growing sentiment was building full of people turned off by Bully's over-the-top antics, as well as the perception that she could not possibly be defeated by anyone else. Nobody wanted to see her win. Bullies should never win. After Holy Roller's passionate pleas, all caught on camera, the audience members rallied forth. Where Pixie had previously been far ahead in votes, the votes switched over in the closing seconds to give Bully the lead. When the polls closed, the blonde sociopath had just barely clinched the majority. God performed one last act of divine intervention for Holy Roller this contest. Now Virgin had a chance to be saved.

The door for AP history class opens up and out walks LARPer into the main hallway. Everyone's phones light up with the following message: "The votes are counted, her target selected. LARPer is heading after Bully located in woodshop. The crusade has begun!"

Pixie read the announcement and actually started crying a little bit out of joy and bouncing with energy. She went to one of the cameras and told it "Thank you guys for letting me stay! Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu!" Pixie then kissed the camera lens before continuing "That kiss is for all of you who voted for her instead of me, seriously. I love you all! She deserves to be punished, she's such a jerk to everyone day in and day out. I'm just so happy right now because good won and evil lost! It feels like I'm about to explode with happiness! You know what? Here's another treat as a reward!"

Pixie quickly lifted her shirt up, flashing her small bra-covered breasts to the camera for 5 seconds before pulling her shirt back down.

Pixie then giggled and told the audience "Ok, that'll be our little secret, but I hope that made you all as happy as you made me just now!"

Feeling the opposite of happiness was Bully. First she had heard about Hacker's elimination, making her start to think that the quest from earlier was legit and not a trick. She then gets the trumpets and alert message, which led to her reading her phone in stunned silence. Virgin was far too petrified to move enough to reach her phone, still afraid of Bully's threat of penetrating her with the dildo if she did. Bully then yelled out thunderously "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??"

Virgin didn't dare ask, but Bully answered the silent question "The people voted ME the most boring. ME! ME? I've beaten 3 people already, 4 if you count the Whore of Babylon over there, 5 if you count your childish ass. That's one out of every six entrants in the game beaten by me directly. This is bullshit! BULLSHIT!!!"

Bully went on a violent rampage against the general class, tossing chairs and desks, punching things, and kicking the teacher's desk so hard in the front that the wooden panel came loose. Virgin sat still, shivering massively like a girl waiting in line for the gallows, but still too afraid to move or attempt to escape with how violently furious Bully was. Virgin just kept repeating in her head "Don't move, don't move, help is coming. Don't move, don't move, help is coming!"

Elsewhere, Redneck silently nodded and smiled, happy with the choice. She mostly was happy with anyone but her, but seeing Bully taken out is always a plus.

Gangster mutters to herself "Yeah you knew better than to mess with me"

Gamer let out a sigh of relief. She also chuckled to herself "Well, looks like Hacker was wrong about Pixie winning. I guess people must really hate Bully. And for good reason: She's a twatwaffle"

Band Geek and Cook read the alert, with Band Geek openly doing a little cheerleader routine at the good news. The two girls jumped when the history class door opened up behind them in the hallway, and they watched silently as the armored combatant officially entered the contest area. She stood somewhat tall with an imposing figure that commanded fear in the two smaller ladies. LARPer hurriedly walked down the hallway towards the door to the outside (and eventually woodshop).

Cook whispered to Band Geek "So...don't you want to chall--"

"NO!" Band Geek interrupted "Ask me that one more time and we're going to see how far I can stick this oboe inside of a human rectum"

Cook giggled "Rawr. Ok then, killer. Let's see if anyone went to the gym for that quest quickly since we're already here."

Inside of that gym, Slut and Goth both read their messages. Slut wasn't even the slightest bit worried on her part, although Goth was pretty nervous. Both girls were immensely pleased to see the frightening Bully as the one being targeted.

Goth then told Slut "You know, I was really worried about losing that. Me doming you just now may have saved me."

Slut did an extremely cute curtsy and responded "I'm happy to be of service, mistress"

Goth coughed suddenly "Um..how long are you going to keep calling me that?"

Slut answered "As long as it keeps making you blush"

Slut has armed herself with a jump rope, feeling that to be useful alongside Goth and her power cord. The two ladies snap to attention the moment they hear the gym entrance doors open up.

***Slut and Goth vs Cook and Band Geek***

Band Geek whispers "There's two of them! That's not good."

Cook whispers back "I mean, there's two of us. We'll be fine." Cook quickly used her bottle of vegetable oil to lube up her arms, legs, and body to give her the slippery advantage she used earlier against Band Geek, wiping her hands dry on her apron afterwards.

Band Geek moved forward as the tank, lunch tray shield held out to protect herself and her friend. Cook stood slightly behind her with her hands in her apron's pockets, ready to launch attacks. Slut and Goth advanced, splitting up to flank their opponents on either side.

Goth and Slut timed their charge to happen simultaneously, with Band Geek turning to block Goth's power cord whip attack with her lunch tray shield. Slut went to whip Cook with her jump rope but missed by a mile when Cook dodged. Cook took out her tomato and tossed it right into Slut's face! Slut backed off to wipe the red mushiness off while Goth continued to whip at Band Geek.

Cook celebrated "YES! I've always wanted to actually hit someone in the face with a tomato!"

Cook ran at the disgusted Slut and tried to toss salt in her eyes, but this time Slut saw this type of offense coming and blocked it. Slut whipped Cook in the arm which stung badly. Goth was going to town on Band Geek's shield to no effect, so Band Geek charged forward and hit her with the oboe in the arm. Cook charged Slut and tried to tackle her, but was unsuccessful and tossed aside. Slut whipped Cook on the bare leg next, and quickly Cook was getting tired of being whipped.

The next time Slut swung the jump rope, Cook grabbed it and started pulling it in a tug of war with Slut. The two girls yanked back and forth, neither one gaining much of an advantage. Seeing an opening, Band Geek turned away from Goth and ran full sprint towards the other two. She slammed her oboe onto Slut's forearms, making Slut let go of the jumprope. Cook now had the weapon, and turned to see Goth heading straight for them. Quickly Cook tried to whip Goth with her rope, leading to Goth returning the favor with her power cord.

Slut dove at Band Geek, grabbing the oboe with both hands and trying to wrestle it free of her grip. Band Geek bashed Slut in the side with her shield a couple of times, but the repeated usage was knocking it loose considering it was only tied in place with a string. Slut noticed this and grabbed the lunch tray shield instead, jerking hard until it came loose off of Band Geek's arm. Once she had the tray, Slut slammed it into Band Geek's hand, causing her to yell in pain and drop her oboe. Seizing the moment, Slut dropped the lunch tray, pounced Band Geek and took her to the ground, and landed on top of her. The surprised Band Geek was then surprised twice over when Slut leaned in and passionately kissed her on the lips without warning. Band Geek blushed hard and was heavily flustered by the unexpected and brazen move on Slut's part.

Goth and Cook grew tired of getting whipped very quickly, both of them backing away to try and think of something different to do. When Cook saw Slut pounce and kiss her partner, Cook turned around to land a jumprope shot to Slut's bare back which landed with a vicious crack that echoed across the gym walls. Slut jumped from the pain, but was not completely thrown off of her game. This was not the first time that Slut had been whipped by someone, although the other times were for her videos. Goth grabbed Cook's apron after that and aggressively pulled on it until it came loose, tossing it aside to reveal Cook's sport's bra and boyshorts. Before she lost her apron completely, Cook managed to grab one last handful of salt from her pocket. Once Goth tossed away the apron, she was unprepared for the face-full of salt that got in her eyes and blinded her. Goth stumbled backwards and away from the battle in order to try and recover.

Cook went over and grabbed Slut's arms, pulling them behind her back with Band Geek's help. She took her jumprope and quickly tied Slut's arms in place, rending her largely helpless. Band Geek stood up from the ground and went to take off Slut's bunny leotard, only to run into an unforeseen problem: Slut's arms being tied behind her prevented the garment from being lowered past Slut's tummy. Slut's breasts were out in the open, but this did the team no good if they wanted to eliminate her.

Goth recovered from her blindness to see Slut in serious trouble, so she ran back over there and tossed the loop of her new snare leash over Band Geek's head and neck, pulling tightly to secure it into choke collar mode once it was in place. Band Geek freaked out as she was momentarily choked, and she tried to pry the choke collar leash off of her neck in response. Every time Band Geek grabbed on it, however, Goth just pulled harder to increase the choking effect.

Goth yelled out "Give up and I'll stop choking you!"

Cook, meanwhile, was struggling with Slut who was attempting to break free of her arm restraints. Cook knocked Slut onto her back and grabbed the crotch of Slut's leotard, pulling it to the side to expose her noticeably-wet pussy. Quickly grabbing her phone, Cook went for the elimination picture, but Slut kicked her in the head when she tried. When Cook again went for the victory, Slut wrapped her legs tightly around Cook's waist as a desperation effort to make her pussy impossible to access. Cook couldn't seem to get free, and neither could Slut break free of her jump rope arm restraint. The two girls were stuck in essentially a stalemate.

There was only one thing for Cook to do in this situation: Tickle fight! Cook started tickling Slut's exposed tummy like crazy, causing Slut to start giggling like a fool and thrashing around left and right. Slut squeezed tightly with her legs, holding on for dear life, but her squirming around from the tickles was also resulting in Slut rubbing her thinly-covered pussy up and down Cook's waistline. The more Slut struggled and flailed, the more Cook began to notice a very slight dampness forming from the crotch of Slut's bunny outfit pressed against her skin.

Band Geek tried to grab a hold of Goth, but was instead knocked down to the ground face first. Goth placed her foot directly on Band Geek's back for control and then jerked upward with the leash hard, squeezing Band Geek's neck hard enough to actually scare her. She took out her scissors and jumped onto Band Geek's back next, quickly cutting the difficult-to-remove band uniform top from collar to waist while her opponent struggled helplessly underneath her. Goth even managed to cut the strap for Band Geek's bra while she was at it, exposing the shy Band Geek's bare back to the world. Goth started pulling the broken top parts off of Band Geek, and soon the only thing keeping her breasts out of sight was the fact that she was face down. With the choke collar and Goth's size advantage Band Geek was essentially helpless now and would soon be stripped bare.

Band Geek pleaded "No, please don't! Don't cut off my clothes, I'm begging you! Don't let everyone see me naked!" Goth was cold as ice, though, not really reacting to the begging.

Slut was laughing like a crazy person from Cook's tickle attack, and things only got worse when Cook started tickling Slut right on the exposed titties. That area is especially ticklish, leading to Slut thrashing and bucking her hips around in hysterical fashion. Slut frantically pulled at her arm restraints, but they were holding surprisingly well. Her legs still clung desperately to Cook's waist, knowing fully well that if she let go with her legs that she was going to be eliminated in no time. Unfortunately, the tighter that Slut gripped Cook's half-naked body, the more her pussy was rubbing against it and the hornier Slut was becoming from the entire experience. It wasn't going to be long before Slut came, let go, and/or laughed herself until she peed. She was losing any and all control over which of the three outcomes was about to occur, but if something didn't change soon one of them was inevitable.

Slut was begging "Stop, stop! Hehehahaha, Oh my God stop!"

Cook, definitely feeling the wetness rubbing against her abs but trying to play it cool, responded "You gotta let me photograph your pussy then"

Slut screamed "Nooooooooo! Hehehohohahahe" and went back to thrashing around. Slut was in dire need of a rescue, so she yelled out "MISTRESS HELP ME!"

Goth looked over finally to see just how bad of a situation Slut was in, and was forced to decide whether or not she would actually let go of Band Geek in order to save Slut. The cold and detached part of Goth's brain led her towards one conclusion: This contest is every woman for herself. She needed Slut to keep Cook busy as long as possible, though, so she yelled back "Just hold on a little bit longer, I'm almost done with her partner!"

Goth started snipping away at Band Geek's waistband now, working her scissors down the pinned girl's leg. Band Geek was thrashing and panicking in fear now, especially since Goth's scissors snipped her panty waistband too! In only a few more seconds, Band Geek was going to be completely naked on the floor of the school gym where dozens of cameras were filming her and broadcasting around the globe. She tried one more time to escape, but again her neck was harshly squeezed by the choke collar when she attempted it and this knocked the fight out of her.

Band Geek squealed loudly "COOK SAVE ME!! I'M ALMOST NAKED!!!!!"

Now it was Cook's turn to make a move. She looked over at her new friend in peril and instantly wanted to save her, remembering how Band Geek had saved her from Psycho earlier. She was also remembering their kiss in the hallway, which had sent a surprising level of butterflies rushing through her system when it happened. Unfortunately she couldn't seem to escape from Slut's legs no matter what she tried.

Suddenly Cook had an idea: Use her oil! Cook rubbed her forearms all over the inside of Slut's thighs, oiling them up. Cook then pulled herself upwards, sliding Slut's legs down her body like they were a tight miniskirt. Slut was worn out, catching her breath now that she wasn't being tickled but still unable to stop Cook's escape in any way. Once free, Cook ran full sprint over to Goth and football-tackled her hard! Goth didn't even see the hit coming.

Goth was stunned and lying on her back, with Cook working to unclip her corset buckles. Band Geek got up off of the ground, trying to use her hands to hold her clothing together but struggling hard. Her top was trying to fall forward, so she held that in place with one arm, but the real difficulty was her pants trying to fall down. With the side cut clear down to her knee, she had no choice but to grab her own waistband and hold it together with her left hand. If that hand let go for even a moment her pants were going to hit the floor and her musical kitty would be on display. Band Geek couldn't figure out how to get out of this mess without flashing everyone, so she stood there helplessly watching Cook battle Goth.

Once Goth had lost her corset, she was now dressed in just her bra and miniskirt. She wasn't going to be beaten so easily, though, so she bucked her hips and flipped Cook over onto her back instead. When Goth tried to gain control over Cook, however, she ran into the problem of Cook's oiled skin making everything so slippery. The two of them rolled around on the ground for a little bit, neither one capable of gaining the upper hand for long. Slut, meanwhile, was struggling to stand back up without the use of her arms. This was proving surprisingly difficult.

Band Geek needed to take immediate action or else her side was doomed. She looked around for an answer to her problem, spying Cook's lost apron sitting on the ground. Thinking quickly, Band Geek ran over to it and grabbed it with her free hand. She then ran over to the wall in order to limit her exposure as much as possible for what she was about to do. Trembling out of urgency, shyness, embarrassment, and a whole ton of adrenaline, Band Geek let go of her tattered clothes and let them all fall to the ground. Her naked butt was facing outwards on display, but her front side was facing the wall and still hidden for now. Slut made sure to get an eyefull of Band Geek's cute butt on display and it jiggled from her every movement. Band Geek quickly threw on the apron, tying it in the back. With the large apron on, all of her naughty bits were covered again, more or less. She turned around to help again with the battle.

Slut, with her breasts still exposed from her leotard pulled down to her waist, had finally managed to get to her feet and she knew that she needed to do something drastic or else this was all over. She needed to be untied ASAP, but only Goth could do that for her right now. Seeing no other choice, Slut ran at full speed towards Goth and Cook fighting and dropkicked Cook with all of her body weight! The kick knocked Cook off of Goth but also caused Slut to slam into the ground quite hard.

Slut whispered "Mistress...untie me, quickly!" and rolled over so that her back was facing Goth. Goth wasted no time doing exactly that, freeing her ally from her restraints at long last. Cook, meanwhile, scrambled away to safety and then stood back up to her feet.

Slut fixed her outfit, stood up, and held the jumprope that had imprisoned her for so long. Goth stood up once-again holding her power cord, although she did not attempt to put back on her corset just yet. Truthfully, Goth was starting to feel like it would be easier to breathe without it. The two of them looked across the gym at their opponents. Band Geek stood there covered only in Cook's apron, but she was now holding the snare choke leash that had tortured her earlier. Cook was only wearing her sports bra and boyshorts, but had managed to pick up Band Geek's oboe during her scramble to freedom. Team Dork switched weapons quickly, with Cook also grabbing the can of whipped cream out from the apron pocket, and they both stood ready to go again.

Round One has completed. Round Two is next! Which girls will survive the Battle of Gym Class?
drtickle

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 24) -- Voting concluded

Post by drtickle »

Love it, thanks!
drtickle :mrgreen:
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 25)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 25

As LARPer makes her way quickly down the main hallway towards the cafeteria, she stops suddenly when she comes face to face with the brawler Gangster standing there expecting her. She had walked inside the school through the door she used to torture Ninja earlier and was thrilled when she realized that LARPer would surely walk right past her to get from history to woodshop.

***LARPer meets Gangster***

LARPer raises her shield, anticipating an attack. Gangster's reputation proceeds her, not to mention the look on her face. Gangster pops her knuckles and smiles very big and very creepily.

Gangster then holds her arm out behind her and tells LARPer "Go on. I'm not going to stop you from humiliating that steroided gringo. Just know that I might show up to your little party in five minutes if I ain't got nothing else going on."

LARPer responds "You would invite your own catastrophe, but then again I would never attempt to dissuade a hooligan from hastening her own gallows."

Gangster looked blankly for 4 whole seconds before replying "Don't pull that Shakespeare shit on me, nerd. Go annoy Bully"

LARPer walks past Gangster without incident, although she makes certain to keep her shield up the entire time just in case. LARPer eventually reaches the door to the outside which will lead her towards the vocational building where Bully is located.

All of the girls left, including the four in the gym battle, receive a new quest alert "Cause a girl to verbally beg you to make her orgasm -- Reward: $5000" Most of them all have the same thought...that is a LOT of cash if anyone could pull it off!

Bully in particular smiles when she read it, as that instantly calms her down from her temper tantrum earlier. She looks over at Virgin to tell her "You know what? I may not have as much time to fool around with you, but we can still have a little fun before Tragic the Gathering gets here. Take off your clothes, now!"

Virgin cringed, her fingers lightly touching her blouse but not actually making an effort to remove it. Bully grabbed a towel from the closet containing the cleaning gear and then walked closer to Virgin. She coldly commanded "Do it quickly! Stall too long and you'll make me angry again."

Shivering, Virgin complied, taking off her blouse and pants with surprising speed. When she stopped, however, Bully yelled "All of them, brace-face. Don't play stupid."

Virgin meekly asked "Can...can I have the towel to cover with?"

Bully answered "AFTER, not before, and only if you're naked in the next 10 seconds. Go!"

Virgin had no choice. She reached behind her back to unfasten her bra as quickly as possible, nearly tossing it off of her with one hand while the other covers her naked chest. Her free hand then pulled down her panties while she kept her legs as tightly together as she could. She was naked! Nothing was showing yet as she sat there with legs together and hands covering, but she was no longer wearing anything but her glasses.

Surprisingly, Bully actually gave Virgin the towel, although she tossed it at her face and watched as the shy and innocent girl struggled to put it on without flashing everyone. The towel was very sloppily fastened but managed to cover Virgin's body from her armpits to halfway down her knees. While she was thankful for the covering, Virgin couldn't figure out why Bully gave it to her. She knew that there must be some evil plan behind it, and she knew she was going to learn what it was very, very soon.

***Slut and Goth vs Cook and Band Geek Round 2***

Slut whispered quietly to Goth "Mistress, we have to focus on one of them. Band Geek is super shy, I think we can make her panic if we both grab her apron together."

Goth replied "Agreed."

Meanwhile, Cook whispered to Band Geek "Goth's skirt and panties will be easier to strip off than Slut's one-piece. We need to focus on her"

Band Geek responded "You got it. I owe her!"

Team Fetish ran side by side together at Team Dork, and Round Two was officially on!

The girls collided in a disorganized melee. All four attempted to swing their weapons, but all four misjudged their timing relative to their run momentum and mostly slammed face-first into each other. Slut and Goth grabbed at Band Geek's apron, while Cook snuck behind Goth to go for her skirt. Band Geek screamed loudly as she felt her apron, her only covering, being torn away from her naked body. She dropped her oboe and grabbed her apron with both hands in an attempt to keep it on her. Meanwhile Cook pantsed Goth's skirt to the ground effortlessly, reducing her to just her black lace bra and panties, both of which largely see-through for anyone close enough.

Goth turned around to try and grab Cook to stop her from stripping anything else, but grabbing a hold of Cook is incredibly difficult thanks to her oiled skin so it just turned into a scramble. This left Slut alone with Band Geek's apron, but Slut managed to grab the bottom of the apron and started pulling it towards her. Band Geek frantically grabbed her own apron with both hands and pulled back, fighting Slut in a tug-of-war for her only piece of clothing. The apron was being pulled out at chest level for the two girls, and Band Geek was horrified to realize that her entire lower body was exposed now! She tried to keep her legs together, but she was forced to watch as Slut got a lusty eyeful of her light fuzziness. Worse, Band Geek knew that Slut wasn't the only one staring at her sparse pubes right now. And even worse than that was the knowledge that at any moment her breasts were going to pop out too!

Band Geek screamed like a banshee "GIVE...ME...BACK...MY...APRON!!!!"

Slut yelled back "Give up! Let me take your picture and I'll let you keep your boobs covered!"

Band Geek responded "NEVER!"

Cook used her can of whipped cream to spray all over Goth's face, getting some in Goth's eyes and mouth and causing her to step back in shock. Goth shut her eyes in pain, rubbed them clean, and yelled "What is it with you and fricking eye attacks?"

Goth then retaliated with a Three-Stooges-style eye poke to Cook, momentarily blinding her now. Both girls flailed with blurry vision until Cook tackled Goth to the ground. Remembering how effective it was against Slut, Cook started tickling Goth's sides and immediately Goth started laughing and thrashing twice as hard as Slut ever did. Goth flogged Cook with the power cord, but did so poorly and with little power due to her frantic response to being tickled. Clearly Goth is not used to anyone in her life having the audacity to tickle her, because she has absolutely zero resistance to it and is screaming wildly.

Slut grew tired of the tug-of-war, when suddenly an idea hit her. She instantly let go of the apron completely, causing Band Geek to fall backwards and land on her back with her apron still bunched up above her waist. Slut got a pretty good view of Band Geek's lips when she fell, and went for her phone to snap the winning picture. By the time the camera went off, however, Band Geek's hand had blocked the shot. When Band Geek went to fix her apron, Slut charged with her phone and jump rope still in hand and grabbed for Band Geek's arms. Quick thinking on Band Geek's part knocked Slut's phone flying back quite a bit, but this didn't save her from the rope. Repeating what had been done to her just a little bit ago, Slut used the jump rope to tie Band Geek's arms behind her back while both girls sat on the floor. Slut then quickly lifted the halter strap of the apron over Band Geek's head, pulling it down to bare her breasts to all of the cameras.

Band Geek squealed, then yelled "No, no, no, stop it! Pull it back up! Everyone can see my boobs!"

Slut moaned in Band Geek's ear "I told you to give up earlier, but you wouldn't, so now...we all get to see those lovely ta-tas!"

"STOOOOP! DON'T!! NOoOoOoOoOo!!" Band Geek went into a panic fit as she felt Slut pulling the apron off completely, exposing Band Geek's completely naked body. All of the cameras could clearly see her breasts, nipples, and the light fuzzy hair of her pubic mound. With nothing to wear, the only thing preserving Band Geek's modesty at all was her legs being crossed and closed. Slut had her legs wrapped around Band Geek's waist from behind, trapping the girl in place, but soon she would go to spread Band Geek's legs and everyone watching knew it.

Cook took advantage of Goth's weakness to tickling in order to strip off Goth's bra, tossing it aside and baring Goth's tits once again for all to see. As Cook went for the panties next, Goth was desperate for some way out of her tickle torture. The only thing that came to mind was to tickle Cook back. It took 4 seconds of tickling before Cook broke, but soon Cook was giggling like a fool just like the others had. Her response was to tickle Goth's sides and thighs in a frenzy of tickles to overwhelm her. The two girls were engaged in an absolute tickle fight rolling on the ground, both of them having dropped their weapons by this point. Cook went to tickle Goth's nipples and the purple-haired girl squealed like somebody being tickled for the first time in their lives. Goth couldn't take it and was openly and shamelessly begging Cook to stop.

Slut heard Goth's struggles and chose to go save her, abandoning the naked and tied Band Geek in order to run towards Cook and Goth. Slut noticed the snare leash on the ground right next to the two of them from where Cook had dropped it, so Slut took it and looped it around Cook's neck from behind. Slut quickly tightened it, choking Cook and getting her to stop tickling Goth and instead grab at the collar with both hands. Cook turned around to face Slut and tried tickling her legs, but was stopped by the collar choking her again. With her back to Goth, Cook felt her bra get unsnapped and roughly jerked off of her body. Cook's hands went to block her nipples from being seen, but she knew she was moments away from being the next one exposed topless!

Band Geek acted quickly, pulling her tied wrists in front of her by going over her legs. She then sloppily slipped the apron back on without even tying it in the back, even though everyone had seen almost everything she had by this point. She grabbed her oboe off the floor and got a running start towards Slut. She slammed the oboe into Slut's back like she was trying to break open a pinata! The oboe actually broke and bent from the impact, but Slut had the wind knocked out of her and dropped to the ground gasping.

Goth wrapped her legs around Cook's waist and grabbed Cook's wrists with both of her hands. Cook was frantically shaking her head back and forth, desperate to avoid having her breasts exposed to the world. Band Geek moved to save Cook when Goth yelled "FREEZE! Come any closer and I'll show everyone her titties!"

Cook screamed "NOOOO! Stay back, please! Let go of my hands! I need them to cover up." Band Geek froze, hoping to preserve her friend's modesty a little bit.

Goth angrily responded "Weren't you the one who just took off MY bra? I deserve to get some payback. What will you do for me if I let you go?"

Cook stammered "I...I...I don't know!"

This entire display distracted Band Geek enough for Slut to recover a little bit. Slut wanted to use her phone to sneak an upskirt picture of Band Geek under her incredibly loose apron barely covering anything, but then she remembered that her phone was a good distance away from her and not in its holster. Instead Slut grabbed Goth's scissors from the ground and went to chop the neck strap holding the apron on. When she tried, however, Band Geek saw her coming and caught her hand! With a fairly impressive wrist move, Band Geek pulled the scissors right out of Slut's hand and then jumped on top of the still-winded girl. Five seconds later, both of the thin string straps to Slut's bunny lingerie leotard had been cut, ensuring that the outfit would no longer stay on worth a damn.

While those two fought, Cook continued to beg for her modesty. Goth then had a wicked idea. She let go of Cook's wrists and instead grabbed the leash that was still hooked around Cook's neck. Goth then told her "Fine then. I'm not going to pull your hands off your titties. You are going to take your hands off of your titties yourself and put them behind your head, letting the whole entire world stare at them! And why? Because I'm not letting go until you do it"

Goth then pulled the leash with all of her might, tightening the collar around Cook's neck and sending her into a frantic panic. Cook's first instinct was to grab the collar and fight for air, but she resisted that urge because she would have to flash her chest in order to do it. Cook wiggled and struggled, leaned and fought, but she was starting to feel herself get light-headed and dizzy very fast. The very real fear of passing out hit Cook, and when she felt herself losing it she finally gave in and released her breasts. Everyone could now see her a-cups and tanned nipples as she humiliatingly put her hands behind her head and prayed Goth would let her breathe. True to her word (and also worried about serious harm because she was mostly bluffing and losing her own nerve) Goth let go of the choke. Cook began coughing heavily trying to catch her breath, but Goth wasn't wasting the opening and pushed Cook to the ground.

Band Geek used her scissors to cut the front of Slut's outfit by the hips, causing the tension to pull it back and expose Slut's pussy. By this point Slut's outfit was largely useless and just bunched around her tummy covering nothing important. She knew that she was in danger of being eliminated, so she went for Band Geek's phone in its holster and tossed it away just like Band Geek had done to her previously. Now both phones sat useless not too far from one-another on the gym floor while the nearly-naked girls wrestled to strip each other. Despite having her wrists tied together, Band Geek is holding her own at this point.

Goth, sitting on Cook facing her legs, went for Cook's boyshorts, the last scrap of clothing left on her thin body. Cook had to make a truly difficult choice, because she could only do one of the following: Save her boyshorts, or take off the choke leash. After the torture she just endured, Cook chose the leash, blushing scarlet as she felt her boyshorts pulled down her legs and felt the warm air on her hairless mound. Goth went for her phone but was caught off guard by the leash going around her neck! Cook pulled as hard as she could, not having an ounce of mercy after being stripped naked in public and choked earlier. As Goth struggled, Cook got her legs free and pushed against Goth's back for leverage, choking Goth quite strongly and giving her a turn to feel like she was going to pass out. Cook was intimately aware that she was probably giving an extreme view of her lips with her legs bent the way they were to push Goth's body, but Cook had no other choice and she knew it.

Cook yelled "Take off your panties or I keep pulling!"

Goth didn't even hesitate, instantly stripping her last garment and revealing her bald naked pussy to the world again, holding her panties uselessly in her hand. Cook let Goth breathe, but only slightly as she then commanded "Spread your legs, let Band Geek take your picture!" Cook wasn't even aware that Band Geek had lost her phone, but for that matter neither was Goth.

Goth started to slowly spread her legs for the cameras, until suddenly she turned around to face Cook! When Cook pulled the leash to choke her, Goth took her panties in her hand and shoved them into Cook's mouth! Cook has a sensitive palate, a delicate sense of taste refined over the years to appreciate even subtle flavors in different ingredients, and this extremely active sense of taste is now sampling Goth's personal flavor from panties soaked with sweat from the fighting mixed with juice from her dom session with Slut earlier. Cook recoils in horror and lets go of the leash completely as she rips the panties out of her mouth and openly dry-heaves face-down. This did not complete the quest related to panty gags, however, because the quest required a girl to be gagged with her own panties, not somebody else's.

Next thing anyone knew, Goth grabbed Cook's slippery legs at the ankles and jumped on top of her back, pulling backwards. To Cook's extreme mortification, Goth put her in a Boston Crab maneuver with her legs spread wide and back, ankles trapped under Goth's armpits with locked arms, and Cook was unable to escape. Cook's bald pussy and asshole are now both spread and displayed explicitly right in front of Goth's face and pointing straight at Slut and Band Geek who are still rolling around on the ground. With Cook's legs stretched back and pulled tightly, the tension opens both holes completely and keeps no details hidden anymore. The stretching spreads open Cook's butt crack so much that it almost completely flattens out, exposing the hole itself just as wide open and gaping as the "taco" right next to it. Cook screams bloody murder and begs to be let go, mortifyingly aware of how pervertedly graphic this view of her privates truly is. Goth takes the time to look at the beautiful naked kitty and butthole in front of her and blushes a little herself from the sight. Blushing far more, however, the face-down Cook wiggles and flails to get free but all of the leverage belongs to Goth in this move and Cook is too exhausted to power out. Cook is desperate to move into absolutely any other position imaginable because of how explicit this one is, stretching open her holes enough for all watching to literally see inside of her in both of them. There is nothing that she can do to escape this, despite all of her frantic and panicked flailing and moaning, and all it takes is one single picture to take her out. Unfortunately for Goth, she isn't able to grab her own phone in this move without letting Cook break free. Cook's oiled and slippery body was just barely under her control, and she too was worn out completely and fading fast.

With no other option, Goth yelled out "Slut! Take Cook's picture, quick!" Goth did not want more HD naked pictures of herself on the website, but at least her pussy lips are somewhat blocked in this position pressed against Cook's lower back (unlike last time with Cheerleader).

Cook squealed loudly, begging for mercy. "PLEASE NOOOO! Let go of me, I'm begging you! The cameras are looking at me. They can see everything! This is too much, please.... How could you do this to me? Don't let her take my picture like this! PLEASE!!!"

During Cook's begging hysterics, Slut looks over for the first time and sees Cook's completely-displayed anatomy in graphic XXX detail only 10 feet from her face. With all of the excitement Slut has had so far, this sight still sends an intense shiver of approval, appreciation, and arousal through Slut's mostly-naked body, especially with lingering traces of the arousal drug in her system. Still, she tries to fight through her distractions as she yells "I have to grab my phone first, hold her there!"

When Slut stands up to run after her phone, Band Geek grabbed her ankle and screamed "No you DON'T!"

Band Geek immediately realized her mistake by lying face down, however, as her bare butt was just sitting upwards uncovered now for all to stare at. This also meant that the apron had come completely loose from her lower body, meaning that if she rolled back over again she would flash her pussy.

This realization hit Slut as well, leading to Slut kneeling down and using her sexiest voice to proclaim "Meow meow, your kitty wants to come out and play with everybody"

She then began rolling Band Geek over. Band Geek started struggling frantically to stay face down, but had little leverage with her hands still trapped together. As she felt herself flipping over, Band Geek eventually letting go of Slut's ankle to move both of her bound hands down to cover her crotch area and hide it from sight. Her arms succeeded in covering her breasts in this position too, but her now-backwards apron was now fairly useless trapped underneath her. In fact, the apron was now holding her in place by her own neck, because her weight on the apron was keeping it on the ground even though the strap was wrapped around her neck still. Band Geek struggled and wiggled around for a few seconds before she realized just how dire her situation really was: The only way for her to escape this position would be to completely uncover her body and use her hands to pry free her neck, otherwise she was trapped and helpless! Try as she might, the pitiful girl couldn't will herself to flash her own breasts and even pussy to the entire world, so she just laid there frozen in place.

Cook continued to beg desperately while fighting to escape with every last drop of her energy. "No...No...NO...NO...NO...NOOOOO!!"

Slut jumped on the opportunity once she was finished turning over Band Geek and she ran over to grab her phone. Quickly sprinting back, she watched as the fully-naked Goth (who Slut was still hot for and had not seen naked yet until this very moment) was starting to lose control of Cook's body held in the Boston Crab. Slut quickly "accidentally" took one of Goth's naked body first, just so that she could download it later for her own collection. That one wasn't an elimination shot though. Slut then took a closeup picture of Cook's wide-open pussy and butthole both, finally eliminating one of her opponents in this battle.

When the robot voice announced "Cook has been eliminated", Cook moaned loudly in utter humiliation. She couldn't believe that her stretched-open holes were now on the internet in HD forever and ever. Goth let go of Cook's legs to fall backwards on top of Cook in complete exhaustion. Goth didn't even seem to notice the fact that she was still completely naked as she lied there face-up with her legs slightly parted giving the world (and Slut) a spectacular view.

Slut actually froze for a second, partly from her horniness staring at such a beautiful naked girl (2 beautiful naked girls actually). The other thought running through her mind was that she was still holding her phone, it was still pointed right at Goth's naked body, and Goth's pussy was right there begging for a picture. Slut felt the temptation to eliminate her growing, with one single click one of her most dangerous opponents would be removed and she would be one step closer to that million dollar payday. She almost did it, she came within a hair of pulling that trigger and snapping that picture. The only reason she didn't was the memory of Goth holding her own phone next to Slut's pussy as a trust test. Slut just couldn't bring herself to be the villain who took advantage of a girl who just spared her in this same scenario a few minutes earlier.

Slut put her phone down as she boldly complimented "Mistress, I don't think you realize how close I am to just forgetting the contest and ravaging you like an animal with you flaunting your tasty body like that for me" The irony of the fact that Slut was basically naked as well aside from her leotard bunched around her tummy seemed lost on her.

Goth blushed bright red, almost matching Slut's lipstick and she quickly remembered where she was and used her arms to cover everything again. Benedict's boys were already in the room staring at her too while she was on display, a fact that caused her to look away from them in embarrassment. Cook was helped to her feet tired, sore, and humiliated. She was then walked away out the gym door.

Slut turned to look at Band Geek, still trapped and frozen in fear and shame. Band Geek was openly panicking, loudly begging "Please don't do that to me! No, please NO! I'll do anything, anything you ask, I mean it. I'll be your slave! I give up, I give up! Just let me go and I won't go after you guys! I'm sorry for everything, just don't do to me what you just did to Cook!!"

Only 9 girls remain now, but things aren't looking good for Band Geek! The gym battle continues next.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 26)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 26

Redneck had reached the point where she accepted that nobody else was coming after her trap. She was beginning to worry about being targeted by an assassination quest for just camping in the woods, and she knew that everyone's locations were going to be revealed on the phones during the final five anyway. She had not moved at all since eliminating TikToker, but now Redneck leaves the woods and begins her search for more action. While she couldn't realistically haul around the car winch, she does make herself a bit of a lasso using the cord with the hopes of wrangling an opponent.

Speaking of quests for inactivity...while Pixie had barely escaped the fate of having LARPer come after her, there still remained a large number of audience members that wanted to see her taken out for hiding all day. One of them felt strongly enough about this to spend money on it. Pixie was posing for the cameras in the band room, all happy and giddy, when suddenly her phone played a loud air raid siren noise. She looked at the phone to see the terrifying words "You are the target of an assassination quest! All players can now see your location on their phones for the duration of the contest."

Pixie's face went white as a ghost, hoping that nobody was close by and willing to go after her. Unfortunately for Pixie, she had no idea that Gangster was extremely nearby in the hallway by the cafeteria. Gangster's phone (and everyone else's) read "Assassination Quest -- Pixie. Reward: Riot Shield. Bonus: Display her body, humiliate her, and torment her like LARPer would've done -- Reward: Up to $5000 based on audience satisfaction." Gangster smiled brightly...after all, she did love money. Gangster sprinted in the direction of the band room.

***Slut and Goth vs Band Geek conclusion***

Band Geek was completely naked, caught by the neck by her own apron underneath her body, trapping her in place. Her hands were tied together with a jump rope. She had both hands desperately covering up her pussy, with both arms blocking any view of her breasts. After watching Slut and Goth display her ally Cook's anatomy in medical-grade explicit detail and capture that humiliating view in a high definition close-up picture, Band Geek was frightened beyond compare. She was openly panicking, loudly begging "Please don't do that to me! No, please NO! I'll do anything, anything you ask, I mean it. I'll be your slave! I give up, I give up! Just let me go and I won't go after you guys! I'm sorry for everything, just don't do to me what you just did to Cook!!"

Slut could see the tears already forming in Band Geek's eyes, as she was overall a very pitiful and clearly-shy girl. Band Geek's shame-filled brain was replaying the pornographic display of her friend's parts over and over again, feeling as though she would literally die on the spot if that happened to her. Band Geek's bound hands gripped her naked pussy tightly out of desperation, and her nipples were hidden by her arms. Slut waved at Goth to signal her to stay back, and then turned to look at Band Geek again. She then spoke with a very calming, almost motherly voice "It's ok, calm down. We won't do anything like that to you, I promise. I'll take care of you"

Slut kneeled down next to Band Geek and softly petted her hair. She then asked her "Why are you so shy and afraid of your beautiful body being seen? Don't you realize how gorgeous you are?"

Band Geek broke eye contact with Slut to mutter "..No I'm not. I don't want people to see me naked! I don't like being stared at and laughed at"

Slut responded to that "Nonsense. I promise you that they aren't laughing at you, or your very-sexy friend Cook either for that matter. Right now, I'm willing to bet that every boy who has ever had a crush on you in his life is staring at their screens...'equipment' in hand...while begging God Himself to get me to move your arms and let them see your body too in all of it's glory"

Band Geek cringed and moaned in embarrassment from that line, so Slut continued "I'm serious! I'll have you know that I am very picky on which girls I find attractive, and you are 100% on that list. It's time for you to stop being shy and nervous all of the time! Do you have a boyfriend by any chance? Or girlfriend if that is more your thing?"

Band Geek blushed and shook her head, then whispered "No, ok? I don't have either. I want a boyfriend but boys aren't interested in me."

Slut started rubbing the top of Band Geek's chest between her arms, causing the naked girl to gasp. Slut smiled naughtily and told her "Impossible. I am VERY interested in you and I just met you. Maybe the boys are just too shy to make their move. Isn't there that one really cute drummer kid in band with the long hair? I think his name is Freddy? I'll bet he's thought of you on many occasions"

Band Geek's eyes went crazy-wide and she squealed "SHUT UP! Oh my God!", her face going beet red and sweat clearly starting to form on her forehead. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduce the obvious crush there.

Slut picked up on that immediately and quietly whispered back "Oooh, I think you might have thought of him a few times too. I don't blame you, either of you, for thinking about one-another. You know what? I'm gonna make him ask you out"

Band Geek stammered "What? But...huh?"

Slut loudly talked to the cameras next "So Freddy whats-your-name, the band drummer, I know you're watching us right now. There's no reason to deny it, I'm pretty sure the entire school will have every good scene from this game by the end of the week even if they didn't pay for it. Look at this gorgeous sweetheart right here and her perfect little body. Don't you want to spend some time alone with her? Aren't you just incredibly jealous of me that I get to sit here next to her when she's completely naked like this? Tomorrow when we go back to school, you need to ask your friend over here out on a date. She's a little shy, but I think I can make that go away for you here in a minute or so. Ask her out and have loads of happy memories together! And if you treat her well, maybe one day you'll get to sit next to her naked body too. Treat her REALLY well, and maybe she'll even let you do this to her..."

As she said that last sentence, Slut slid her hand underneath Band Geek's bound hands covering her pussy. Band Geek, her face a mask of crimson shame the entire time Slut was trying to get Freddy and her to hook up, gasped loudly when she felt Slut's fingertip gently rubbing the top of her fuzzy clitoral hood. Slut traced gentle circles over that region while Band Geek started breathing very loudly.

"What are you...doing....why are...you doing that?" Band Geek struggled to get out. She hadn't even fully noticed how horny this entire experience was making her until she felt Slut's touch, and after a few seconds it became intensely obvious that Slut was a professional with her fingers (where Band Geek was apparently an amateur when touching herself).

Slut giggled "I didn't hear a 'stop' in there."

Band Geek hesitated, but then whimpered "Please...please I'm embarrassed! Everyone can see me! Everyone can see what you're doing to me!"

"I know that, sexy girl" Slut moaned in her sultriest voice "Freddy can see too. I'll bet he is at home right now, hiding in his bedroom with the door closed, lying in his bed, not a stitch of clothing on his body (not even a sock), with his big ole 'drumstick' in hand stroking away to the sight of his favorite girl in the whole wide world lying here...getting horny thinking about him. How big do you think he is? Do you think he'll let you see it?"

Band Geek could barely talk out of shyness and the extreme stimulation of Slut's fingertips working magic, but she forced out an "I..don't...know"

Slut looked towards the camera to loudly demand "Freddy! I am hereby ordering you to take pictures of yourself while you're playing right now. Take a whole bunch of them: close-ups, full frontal, standing, and lying down, right now. That erection of your belongs to her now, it's not fair to hide it from this beautiful angel. You are not allowed to cum until you have done this for her. In fact, none of you boys and girls watching are allowed to finish yourselves without my permission! As for dear Freddy: tomorrow at school you have to get Band Geek's number and send her these pictures when you ask her out. That is not a request, that is an order. In order to earn these pictures of you, she is going to move her hands now behind her head, giving you and her other fans a much better look at her stunning beauty."

Band Geek shook her head and muttered in-between deep breaths from the touching "No no no no, aah...please don't...ahh...uh...make me do that! Uun... Please no!"

Slut leaned closely and kissed Band Geek's forehead, whispering to her "Freddy and the others are stimulating themselves to you and you alone, my lady. Don't be shy, let them see the hottest girl they have ever seen before. Let them fantasize about you. You will appear in the wet dreams of that boy for years, and all men across the world. Move your hands now and never be shy again! If you do as I ask, I'll stop holding back and I'll show you what I can REALLY do with my fingers..."

Band Geek was stunned by the implication that somehow Slut was holding back, as she had never felt anything on her pussy before that stimulated it so fully and completely as the little tricks Slut was doing down there. Band Geek also imagined Freddy, and imagined him naked and playing with himself. In her mind's eye his body was perfect, and she let herself accept the fantasy that this amazingly hot guy was actually stroking for her and her alone.

Slowly, carefully, inch by inch, Band Geek raised her hands up and placed them behind her neck, elbows out. Band Geek's full-frontal nudity was bared to everyone now, from her rock-hard nipples to her thin haired bush and the extremely-wet pussy below it. Her small breasts made just little mounds on her chest with her on her back, but the sheer intensity of her nipples stuck out at least a solid inch right now. Band Geek's heart-rate shot way up, barely believing that she was doing this. True to her word, Slut responded by speeding up her finger aerobics, sending Band Geek's body into a twitching fit of pleasure.

Slut used her most sultry voice to tell Band Geek "That's a good girl! Now why would you ever want to hide such cute and tasty treats from all of us? Your body is stunning from head to toe. I just love the cuteness of this pussy especially and its natural light hair covering, it's so adorable and sexy. Everyone watching who appreciates this magnificent body right here needs to donate some tips to you! Did you hear that, boys and girls?"

Goth was watching all of this, two sexy naked girls on the ground together with one displaying her pussy lips from behind in graphic detail while fingering the other one's gushing pussy. While she had put back on her bra, panties, and leather skirt to reclaim some semblance of her modesty, now Goth was having to use every ounce of her self control to avoid touching herself even slightly while all of the cameras were watching her. The struggle was torture, with every hormone in Goth's body screaming at her to forget about her shame and dignity and to just go at it right there. She stood as still as possible watching the show, rocking back and forth slightly as she fought endlessly the urge to put her hand in the naughty place.

Band Geek's breathing got more and more erratic as Slut's fingers continued to make different rhythmic movements both inside and out, never doing the same trick for too long and clearly measuring Band Geek's response to each motion in order to judge what to try next. Slut even added a few gentle kisses to her nipples for extra stimulation, watching the shy girl's shivers each time. As the minutes ticked down, Slut was essentially playing Band Geek's body like an instrument, fully controlling every breath she took.

Slut leaned down and gently bit Band Geek's earlobe, making the shy girl squeal again. Slut then put her lips against the girl's ear and whispered "I need you to beg me to make you cum before I'll let you. Beg me like you've never begged for anything before in your life, and I promise to give you the most intense orgasm you have ever felt...the kind you can feel all the way down to your toes."

Band Geek closed her eyes out of shame before begging "Please...uh...please make me...aah! Please make...uh...ahh...Oh God!" Her heavy breathing made it so difficult to speak, she was losing all sense of herself. It was going to take concentration and effort in order to actually beg coherently. She tried again, stuttering "Pu..please..mu..mu...make meee, ah..cacacacum. Cum..make" Slut was enjoying this power, she was specifically timing her finger strokes every time Band Geek tried to talk just to make her shiver and mess up. Every time Band Geek was getting too close naturally, however, Slut would slow down just to drag this out for maximum torture.
Finally Band Geek took one huge deep breath in order to quickly yet loudly yell out "PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE!!!" Band Geek instantly felt mortified by her outburst, but the pleasure sensations were overwhelming her completely now. Slut's phone announced "Quest complete" as she banked even more cash into her constantly-growing tip account.

Slut then told the audience "Ok, so here's the rule: Nobody cums until I say so, none of you! I will now count down from 10. When I hit zero, everybody has an orgasm together. This will be the cumming felt round the world. Freddy, you too! I want you and Band Geek to cum simultaneously together as the first intimate step of your new relationship. Are you ready, darling?"

Band Geek meekly moaned out "...yes"

Slut began her countdown as her fingers switched technique to a focused up and down frantic movement on the top of Band Geek's clitoral hood.

"10" Band Geek jumped.
"9" She shivered.
"8" She gasped.
"7" She trembled.
"6" She moaned.
"5" She felt it building.
"4" She felt her pussy tensing up
"3" She lost all ability to stop it now
"2" She arched her hips and rose her pussy off the ground
"1" She imagined Freddy's dick cumming for her
"0" The orgasm hit hard, making her scream like a banshee in heat as her entire body thrashed and slammed against the ground. Slut kept working her fingers without stopping, trapping Band Geek in her own pleasure as she gasped and jumped around. Her orgasm didn't recede, it just kept going on and on while Slut kept going. After 9 seconds of orgasm torture, Band Geek screamed loudly and came to a second thunderous orgasm which was even more intense than the first one. Band Geek almost passed out after number 2, flopping completely on the floor. Only then did Slut let her go, as the afterglow hit and put Band Geek in a state of bliss where the entire world drifted away and only this moment existed. Slut had kept her word, that was by-far the greatest orgasm ever.

Slut then picked up her phone, telling Band Geek "Now you are never allowed to be all shy and pitiful ever again. When people stare at you, it's because they want you. It's because the sight of your smile and your curves make them feel warm and naughty inside. Good luck tomorrow with your new boyfriend" After saying that, Slut took a full-frontal picture of Band Geek's naked body which included her spread pussy which was leaking significant levels of fluid right now. The robot voice called out "Band Geek has been eliminated" in stereo from both phones still in the match.

Suddenly, only one of the phones read out "Slut has been eliminated" Slut jumped backwards and sat down in shock, looking at Goth who had her phone in hand pointed at her. Slut had been bent over on all fours with her butt and pussy lips very clearly exposed from that angle, and Goth couldn't resist taking the free shot. After sparing Goth earlier, Slut was just betrayed instead! Even though she was mostly just being a flirt with the "mistress" thing, Slut actually felt a small sting of heartbreak from this action.

As Benedict's boys walked into the gym, Slut got visibly sad as she softly whimpered "That hurt, mistress...but I understand. Good luck, I hope you win. My offer from earlier still stands, just so you know."

Goth calmly responded "Sorry about that. I will definitely take you up on your offer though. Maybe you can be the first to visit my future mansion! It's going to be very Addams/Munster themed, but sexier"

The boys walked the two naked girls out of the gym while Goth looked around for items worth keeping. She decided against putting her corset back on, figuring that there wasn't any point to the extra covering after she had been stripped naked twice now. The corset could become a hindrance to her movement. She absolutely wanted to keep the snare leash and choke collar because of how effective it had been and decided that would replace her power cord she was using for whipping purposes. She also kept her scissors in her skirt pocket, but decided that it would be too cumbersome to try and carry any other items.

After a double-elimination, there are now only 7 girls left in the Thirst Games!
drtickle

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 26)

Post by drtickle »

Wow, great part, I loved the JOI part of it!
drtickle :mrgreen:
gif_leo

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 26)

Post by gif_leo »

Great job so far. One quick thing, just out of curiosity, how much would you say Slut made in tips throughout the whole thing?