Kelly Ann’s Dilemma (Ch 1-17 Complete)
- underdog_13
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:07 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Has thanked: 1528 times
- Been thanked: 86 times
- Contact:
-
Casanova
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:04 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
- Contact:
Re: Kelly Ann’s Dilemma (Ch 1-17 Complete)
Assumed that a few people were in on it.
Didn't realize it was most of the town.
Didn't realize it was most of the town.
-
Diapal
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:31 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
- Contact:
Re: Kelly Ann’s Dilemma (Ch 1-17 Complete)
Absolutely amazing!! I remember reading this on the old forum, so I'm happy to see this story again!!
-
Lisa_The_Brave_12
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2025 6:53 am
- Has thanked: 190 times
- Been thanked: 187 times
- Contact:
Re: Kelly Ann’s Dilemma (Ch 1-17 Complete)
What an excellent short story!
I'm glad you shared this older story of yours since I have never read it before.
The twist at the end was nice and I wish you'd write a follow up on all the things poor mom had to go through after.
I'm glad you shared this older story of yours since I have never read it before.
The twist at the end was nice and I wish you'd write a follow up on all the things poor mom had to go through after.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 27 guests