Polly - Stripped in the playground by Polly.

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Polly - Stripped in the playground by Polly.

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Polly. wrote: Polly - Stripped in the playground by Polly.

As the saying goes kids can be cruel. My laughing classmates dragged me behind the bike shed where even the most vigilant dinner lady couldn't see. I screamed out but my voice was lost in the roar of the playground. The laughter of the girls and boys around me drove me into an even deeper terror. "Let me go" I cried, but it was no good. The other kids had tied my hands together with the skipping rope and were leading me like dog.

Once safely out of sight of the rest of the playground, one laughing boys a ginger haired brute threw the other end of the rope up and over the metal cross section of the low roof. I was a skinny runt at ** and offered little resistance as my arms were swiftly pulled up above my head. I cried out as I exposed myself vulnerable to attack unable to defend myself in this position. The group didn't stop there however and kept pulling and soon I was dangling off the floor by a good foot my legs flailing trying to get myself out of the position. My arms ached like hell already as I tried to kick my way out. It was no good however the bullies only laughed at me and tied off the other end of the long skipping rope to one of the bike racks so I was hanging good and proper.

“Let me down” I screamed but it was no good, the gathered boys and the couple of mean bully girl's that led the group only laughed at me more for the fear in my voice. I was almost crying already but soon the worse was to come.

Over the last few years they had done a lot of things to embarrass me. They had regularly lifted my skirt or summer dress up to flash the boys my underwear choice of the day. They had pulled down my shorts in PE on a couple of occasions when the teacher wasn't looking. At sleepovers I had even woken up to find myself in just my panties my sleep wear being stripped off in my sleep. In the earlier years when boys and girls changed together they had often made me sit in plain sight of the boys or lifted up my PE T-Shirts or skirts while I was trying to sneakily getting changed underneath. The worst couple of occasions had been recently when I was pushed out of the PE changing rooms in just my vest and knickers but luckily no boy had seen. In my few short years the girls had took great delight in my embarrassment but luckily boys up until now had only caught quick glances of my private garments.

I had started wearing grey school trousers recently making their favourite pass time much harder. This was probably what led me to this situation looking back.

“Please” I cried my hands going numb already and starting to really chafe from the harsh rope. Ally, my chief tormentor came forwards laughing. “Poor little Polly, too shy to flash her pretty little panties” she laughed taunting me, suddenly the fear hit me as I knew what she was going to do. “No please!” I cried again but it was no good. “Pretty little girls shouldn't wear trousers” she laughed oh too sweetly. “I’ll wear skirts from now! Please no don’t! Let me go!” I cried but knew it was no good she had that awful grin on her face.

“Hold her legs, don’t let her kick me!” Ally laughed reaching towards me. “STOP!” I cried out again as a boy grabbed my legs. It was such a surreal feeling hanging there my hands above my head unable to prevent her wandering fingers from assaulting me. I was truly helpless. Tears stung my eyes as her fingers easily unfastened the catch of my trousers. I wanted to die, I was totally helpless and the others knew it. I was seconds away from exposing my panties and just knowing that made it 100 times worse than any surprise skirt lift. .

The open front of my school trousers gave the group the first slight glimpse of my knickers, the white childish trim of my undies waistband framing the baby pink soft cotton of the fabric came into view for all to see. The laughter intensified but many boys had gone silent in anticipation of my exposure.

To my horror she didn't even bother unzipping my fly and started to pull my tight trousers slowly down my legs. My panties did the natural thing and started to be pull down along with my trousers. “stop stop STOP!” I cried. “Please my knickers!” I screamed shame almost stopping me saying the words. Ally merely laughed at that and continued to pull them down. Luckily for me my panties only came down slightly at one side exposing some of the top of my little bottom but just stopping short of exposing my private area to the group. “Please enough! STOP” I screamed almost hysterical now as my knickers came into view.

I burned a deep crimson as the trousers slipped further down my legs exposing fully my private underwear to the boys. They were a childish baby pink striped with white. They clung to my young body barely concealing my nudity. I wanted to cry, getting my skirt lifted every day was nothing compared to this hanging here almost totally on show for the boys. I couldn't believe what was happening, this was my nightmare, every dark dream hadn’t prepared me for this total humiliation.

I was helpless as the laughing group looked on as my trousers were pulled straight down and even worse straight off. It was one thing being pantsed but having my clothes physically taken off felt so much more exposed and vulnerable. Tears dripped down my face as I cried out for her to stop again. My classmates, eight children I would have to see every day for the rest of the year and many of whom I would be shortly going up to high school were looking at me half undressed swinging with nothing to cover my lower half but my panties. How I would live it down I didn’t know.

Ally held up my school trousers like a trophy. I tried to fight but it was no good I was stuck and exposed with no way to cover up. She approached me again and to my horror pulled up my polo-shirt, exposing what little of my knickers were still covered as she pulled it up towards my chest exposing my bare belly too. “Please stop” I whimpered. I could feel the sharp wind biting into the naked flesh now highlighting the exposure and letting me feel even more vulnerable as I was more and more revealed.

The bottom of my shirt was hooked over my head blindfolding me, luckily she had stopped just short of exposing my bare chest. I was a late bloomer and so wasn’t wearing a bra or even a vest today as it wasn't a PE day and hadn’t expected this to happen. I couldn’t believe I was exposed in public in just my little panties and socks with my polo shirt hiked up almost exposing my lack of breasts. Tears soaked the fabric covering my face as I swung there in pain but more so in shame. “Please it hurts” I cried which was met by even more laughter and taunts.

All I could hear was the taunting words of “I see London, I see France I see Polly pink underpants!” and other humiliating remarks at my state of undress. Shame flooded me as I hung exposed for all to see. The boys were getting a great view of me in just a little pair of knickers that had half slid down exposing the top crack of my bottom. my heat was racing, I was bind and couldn't see what was happening, every second I expected my knickers to by dragged down leaving me bare from the waist down. the shame burned in me and I blushed like a tomato to the others great joy.

Shortly afterwards however there was a hush, I thought for a second a teacher might of caught them but instead I was suddenly dropped. In shock I wasn't ready for the big scuffle that followed and suddenly I felt my hands untied. The relief was short lived however as I tried to cover up my knickers when suddenly my polo shirt was getting pulled further up. I screamed realising the grabbing hands were about to take my top off totally off too leaving me in just my knickers and little white socks.

I fought as hard as i could but there was little I could do as my laughing classmates attacked me like a pack of hyenas and forced my shirt up and over my head. I cried out as more of my pink flesh was exposed and try as I might my whole top half was quickly revealed. The feeling of my shirt being pulled off over my arms still haunts me to this day as my last shred of dignity was stripped away exposing almost all my pale nakedness to the group. I was on the floor now face down trying not to expose myself further to the boys, my arms gave up fighting with my polo and instead quickly hugged over my little now bare chest as I was left in just my panties and socks face down on the floor.

Tears rolled down my face as the group taunted me as I lay almost totally naked. “POLLY’S NAKED!” started the shouts as the group quickly tried to draw the attention of other nearby boys and girls. I was turned over with little resistance from me so they could get a good look at me huddled in a little almost naked ball on the floor. Humiliated the girls taunted me for my lack of bra and the boys just stared down at me drinking in the sight of me almost naked aside from my knickers and socks. Ally tried to pry my arms away from my chest but I was having none of it. The taunts cut almost as deep as the nudity as my young body was ridiculed and my choice of underwear laughed at.”Let get her panties too” Ally Laughed maniacally followed by agreements from the others. I couldn't believe what was happening, I thought my shame was complete, but what if they stripped off my knickers too!

I managed to jump to my feet and fight free of her a she made a grab for my knickers. She managed to pull them at the waistband giving the lucky few a quick glimpse of my bare bottom as they stretched as I ran away. Luckily she lost her grip letting the panties snap back into place. I ran followed by howls of laughter from the others.

I made a run for it abandoning my clothes and my dignity as I tried and get back into school and away from this terrible situation. I realised if I had stayed I would have probably lost my knickers too and ended up totally naked, the girls might have even got the boys to tie be up again so I couldn't cover up.

I ran the wind highlighting to me every inch of my exposed flesh. I couldn't believe I was making a mad dash across the playground in just my little knickers with the rough gravel highlighting my lack of proper footwear. The other children in the playground looked around shocked to see me streaking in just my little pink striped panties and me covering my naked chest. The laughter erupted and my already red face burned even brighter a good portion of my year saw me, luckily most of the boys were on the field playing football, too far away to notice. The adrenaline surged through me as I ran towards the nearest entrance. What small hope escaped me though as I found the door locked. “NOOO” I cried out.

The two dinnerladies that were supposed to be supervising us were half way across the playground splitting up a fight. I stood crying pounding on the door in just my little knickers covering my breasts with one hand across the chest. I felt so embarrassed stood there exposed with a growing crowd of laughing or staring classmates. By this point word of my lack of clothing had spread and many of the football boys had come to see me, no one offered me any clothes or help I was stuck nearly naked with only my shame to warm me. in my position they where all getting a great look at my panty covered bottom, I was too preoccupied covering my chest to hide that from their view.

More taunts were thrown my way as I cried out in shame, I couldn't believe the situation I was in. Eventually a dinner lady did find me but to my horror didn't have a key to let me in through that classroom door. Worse still Ally had already spoken to her and the old woman blamed me and had little sympathy. It turned out my bullies had told her I had stripped myself off in front of a boy to try and show off and get him to do the same, until I was found stripping down and made a run for it getting my clothes stolen by the unknown boy. I couldn't believe it as she grabbed my hand pulling it away from being able to cover myself and started dragging me across the gravel. She was angry and so my pleas fell on deaf ears as I’m sure I sounded mad in my mortified cries. We had to go around the school through the other years playgrounds to get to the main entrance I was mortified at the prospects but could think of no way out.

Her pace was slow and painful as I had to walk with her across the playgrounds, practically the entire school was able to see me in just my panties with my other free hand trying desperately to cover up my exposed chest. There was nothing I could do about my exposed knickers and every boy and girl had a great view of me as I was pulled across their playgrounds. Launter and taunts flew my way like a tide as kids surged around us.

I felt so ashamed walking through letting everyone see my knickers with no hope of covering them. The younger children many of whom I knew including my younger cousins saw me and pointed and laughed at my shame. All the while I just bawled like a baby I had lost all self control. Eventually however I was safe and in school I was given a coat to wear as I tried to explain my story through heavy tears to the head teacher.
Executionus wrote: Phenomenal story! by Executionus

Very excellent work. Can't wait for part 2!

Clearly there must be more to the adventure. Afterall, she was still wearing her panties. And that's against the rules! A public shaming by the headmistress seems in order.
Brido wrote: Re: Polly - Stripped in the playground by Brido

A possible continuation could be that the female teacher punishes her "for flaunting" her pathetic chest by confiscating her panties.
SwimKid wrote: Great by SwimKid

Awesomne storie! I'd love more of these! Maybe from a boy's pov?
Brido wrote: Continuation??? by Brido

I was wondering, if we'll ever see a continuation of this fantastic story. I would be happy to attempt it, but I would not want to post anything, if the original author is about to give his own. :-)
Legoman2

Re: Polly - Stripped in the playground by Polly.

Post by Legoman2 »

Would love a part 2 to this some day