Morgan and Wilma - Part 1 | Cupid’s Arrow Spin-off

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Morgan and Wilma - Part 1 | Cupid’s Arrow Spin-off

Post by Humilatron »

A/N: A spin-off of Cupid’s Arrow told from Morgan/Wilma’s POV: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1384

Morgan Rohan was a simple young woman who lived with a roommate named Wilma Woodson. They had grown up together and were best of friends. Wilma was a bit shy and modest. She had a petite body and she was a bit protective over it. Her boobs weren’t the biggest, but weren’t the smallest either. Still, she preferred keeping it to herself.

Morgan was a bit less conservative. She liked wearing suggestive clothing. She’d put on push up bras to emphasize her breasts and thongs that were almost thin enough to be called g-strings but not quite so revealing. Morgan had long black hair and brown eyes. Wilma had curly ginger hair and green eyes. Wilma wore glasses. Morgan did not. They were two polar opposites of each other, and yet they were closer friends because of that.

One day, Morgan had a long day at work and when she came home, she decided to take a bath. As she finished though, she felt an odd sensation in her mind. She looked down at her naked body as she dried herself off and grinned. She couldn’t explain where this feeling came from, but suddenly she didn’t see the need to put any clothes on.

She tossed the towel away and giggled as she ran out of the room, naked. Her tits bounced as she approached Wilma who was sitting on the couch in the lounge area, reading. Wilma’s eyes widened as she saw Morgan approaching her. “Morgan! What are you doing?” She asked, flustered and startled.

“Isn’t this fun?” Morgan smiled. “I just LOVE being NAKED!”

She twirled around showing her bare ass to her friend who let out a high pitched squeak. “M-morgan? Are you drunk?”

Morgan flung her arms around Wilma’s neck and pulled her in tightly. Wilma’s eyes widened as she felt Morgan’s naked breasts pressed against her shirt. “No! I’m not drunk. I’m just in love with my body! Don’t you just love it!”

Wilma gasped as she felt Morgan’s hand slip down grabbing the bottom of her shirt. “H-hey!”

“Come on, join me, Wilma! You must experience how amazing this feels,” Morgan said.

Wilma gulped but couldn’t find the courage to fight back as Morgan pulled her clothes off one by one until she was standing just as naked as she was. She couldn’t understand where all this was coming from. “M-morgan? Please.”

Wilma covered her body with her arms as Morgan grabbed her shoulders and dragged her towards the main door. Wilma’s eyes bulged as Morgan swung the door wide open. “Come on, Wilma! We must show the world how amazing our bodies are!”

“N-no! Wait! Morgan!” Wilma squealed as Morgan pushed her out the door, naked.

Morgan gave Wilma a light slap on her bare ass causing her to squeal again as Morgan dragged her down the street. “M-morgan! Everyone’s going to see!” Wilma cried.

“That’s the point, Wilma!” Morgan grinned as she shouted. “EVERYONE LOOK I’M NAKED!”

“Morgan!” Wilma’s eyes darted around as she saw doors opening and people staring at the two of them.

“Come on, Wilma. Let’s go to the park!”

“No not the park! Morgan stop!”

“We have to keep going! We only just started!”

“Are you sure you’re not drunk? Hungover? High?!”

“I’m perfectly fine.”

Wilma could only stare in astonishment as Morgan didn’t seem to care at all about the public display. “Oh my, is that Morgan?” A guy said. “Go Morgan!”

“I think that’s Wilma with her!” A girl said.

“Aw they look like they’re having fun. Back in my day, kids would run naked all the time!” An old woman said.

“Hot damn!”

“Who do those sluts think they are?” A girl scoffed. “Streaking around the neighborhood.

“Oh chill out, Miranda. Maybe you should join them!” A guy said, grinning.

“No way! I would never!” Miranda shouted back.

“M-morgan,” Wilma cried as they stopped at a park bench and sat down.

“This has been so much fun!” Morgan grinned. “I’ve never felt more excited.”

“I...” Wilma said, blushing as she truly looked Morgan up and down. “It’s easy for you to say. You’ve always been confident about your body. I just never thought you’d streak naked!”

Morgan grinned and looked at Wilma. “You’re really pretty, Wilma. I wish you’d be more confident about your body.”

“I dunno, Morgan,” she said. “I don’t have the kind of body you have.”

Morgan rolled her eyes and leaned close to Wilma. She rested a hand on her thigh and said. “Wilma, please. You’re beautiful.”

“Y-you’re just saying that because you’re my friend,” Wilma blushed.

Morgan leaned closer and wrapped her arms around Wilma. “Just because you’re smaller, doesn’t mean you’re any less beautiful. I really like you, Wilma. I always have.”

“B-but....”

Morgan kissed Wilma gently on the lips.

Wilma’s eyes widened. “M-morgan,” she whispered.

“I don’t know why it took me so long to realize. But Wilma, I really like you more than just a friend,” Morgan said. “I feel like I may have been shot by Cupid’s arrow or something, but I love you, Wilma. And you’re beautiful.”

“Morgan, I’m not like you,” Wilma whispered. “I don’t have such big breasts. I don’t have a proper ass. I have a bit of a gut. I-“

Morgan kissed Wilma again. “You’re beautiful. Trust me. Aphrodite would be jealous of you.”

“M-morgan,” Wilma sighed. “I can’t do this. I’m not like you. Everyone will judge me.”

“I’ll protect you when they do,” Morgan said, “Wilma, please. Just say you’ll go out with me.”

“B-but can I do it with clothes on?” Wilma asked.

“If it makes you feel better, sure,” Morgan said. “But I hope you’re okay if I want to stay naked.”

Wilma blushed and gently kissed Morgan. “I guess I’m okay with that if you are. Are you sure you’re not drunk, though?”

“Definitely not drunk,” Morgan said as she kissed Wilma once more.

“C-can we go home?” Wilma asked.

“Why? There’s no fun in that,” Morgan said.

“Morgan, I’m naked.”

“I know you are and so am I.”

“Please.”

“Fine, let’s go home. But for today, you’re not putting any more clothes on.”

“W-what?”

“That’s right. You’re not allowed any clothes for the rest of the day. Tomorrow if you behave, I’ll give you clothes to wear,” Morgan said. “Deal?”

“F-fine,” Wilma said.

Morgan picked Wilma up bridal style and carried her down the street back towards the house.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805