The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 26)

Post by Executionus »

gif_leo wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:38 pm Great job so far. One quick thing, just out of curiosity, how much would you say Slut made in tips throughout the whole thing?
You know, I originally meant to make that into a plot point when she got eliminated and then completely forgot about doing it. I imagine that she is the only contestant to hit 6 figures, just based on the idea that she could reach that with only 1% of viewers tipping her a dollar and she was putting out quality content the entire event. I'm planning on doing a sizable epilogue at the end of this dealing with all 30 (31 with LARPer) entrants and Benedict himself. The epilogue itself will have hotness too so it won't just be bland credits.
JohnJacobs

Post by JohnJacobs »

Epilogues would be rad.

I was sad to hear you didn’t want to have a season two with entrants from the board members. I completely understand your reasoning, just a bummer.

This whole thing has been incredible thus far and I’m excited to see where it goes!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

JohnJacobs wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:28 am Epilogues would be rad.

I was sad to hear you didn’t want to have a season two with entrants from the board members. I completely understand your reasoning, just a bummer.

This whole thing has been incredible thus far and I’m excited to see where it goes!
No I really DO want to do a season two with member-supplied entrants. I just don't think we have enough active members here. The LARPer poll only got about 30 votes, and that was only asking people to click a button. Submitting a character is far more work. If the board had more people posting and interacting it would be much more doable. I'm afraid that most likely Humilatron's plan with Karma's Revenge for user-submitted punishments is going to run into that same problem.
cober

Post by cober »

I don’t know I think could trim the contestants down to 10 it’s an excellent premise for a story
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- Paused

Post by Executionus »

I'm planning to take user-submitted characters whenever I do a sequel, we'll just see how many we get and work from there. This is all in the future though, I still need to finish this one and I won't start a new one anytime soon.

On an unrelated note: I have to pause the Thirst Games for an unspecified period of time for personal reasons. I'll be back after a little while, but I'm quite far away from the mental state that I need to be to write this sorta thing currently.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

While its disappointing that you need to take a break, it goes without saying that you need to do you first before anything else

Take Care
Executionus

Continuing

Post by Executionus »

Alrighty, I took a week off but now I'm ready to continue this. Let's just say that I had a really bad night on the 13th and needed time to recover, but I'm better now and excited about these last 7(8) girls battling it out.

Quick recap:
Goth is the only survivor of the gym battle.
Gamer is outside near the gym after eliminating Hacker recently.
Pixie is still in her band room which she has never left all match.
Gangster is in the hallway not far from band.
Redneck is leaving her hiding spot finally to go find people outside.
Virgin is Bully's prisoner in woodshop.
Bully is planning something evil for Virgin and LARPer
LARPer is making her way to Bully's position as fast as she can go.

PS: I need one more good quest to stick into this contest before the end. I have added almost all of the loot chest items from my list so far, but there are a couple of neat items left that I have never rolled yet (including the ball bearings somebody requested earlier). I have one in particular that I really want to add, preferably given to one of the more evil of the girls.
Last edited by Executionus on Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 27)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 27

***Bully and Virgin continued***

Virgin sat on her bench, naked and afraid, with only a small towel wrapped around her to hide her body from the cameras. The towel was a surprise gift from Bully to preserve Virgin's modesty, something that didn't seem to make sense from the tyrant. Bully was clearly plotting something evil to do before LARPer shows up.

Bully commanded "Open your mouth"

Virgin nervously obeyed, and then noticed her recently-removed panties still in Bully's hand. She closed her eyes knowing how humiliating this was going to be, not even bothering to waste time asking her not to do it. Virgin knew there was no point begging on this one when there were so many worse things that could be done to her, so she just sat there timidly waiting on it. The taste of her own panties being wrapped around her head and in her mouth was tremendously gross, and she was abundantly thankful that they were freshly washed before the contest. Still, this was humiliating as hell and she couldn't believe that the entire world and most of her school was watching this happen to her. Bully happily collected her $1000 quest reward for gagging Virgin with her own panties, tying a square knot in the waistband at the back of Virgin's head to keep it locked in place. The slack was then stuffed into Virgin's mouth for extra gagging effect.

Bully then took her flag rope and quickly used it to tie Virgin's wrists together in front of her. Virgin's heart rate jumped from the danger of being tied like this, especially knowing that if her towel happened to fall down that she would be powerless to cover up any part of her body. Her fears got even worse when Bully tossed the other end of the rope over the rafters like what she did to Holy Roller earlier with the brutal wedgie!

The big Bully arrogantly warned "I'd hold on tight if I were you" before she started pulling the rope. Virgin's arms were quickly pulled upwards above her head, and she grabbed the rope itself with her hands to relieve some of the pressure. Bully kept pulling until Virgin was airborne, dangling very uncomfortably from her wrists. Once Virgin was hanging and swinging, moaning into her panty gag from the stress and tension, Bully tied her end of the rope to the heavy wooden bench to anchor it. Virgin was sweating bullets, knowing exactly how precariously her towel hung on her body and how easily it could fall at any moment (showing her entire nude body to the audience). She tried to avoid kicking or struggling in order to not accidentally knock the towel loose, but her arms were already getting tired.

Wandering around for about 10 seconds, Bully returned with one of the mini cameras. She then placed it in front of Virgin on a chair, pointing directly at her body full-frontal, angled slightly upwards. While the towel blocked the camera's view upwards into no man's land, it didn't block this view by much as it could see scandalously far up Virgin's thighs. Were the towel to fall, this camera would display a close-up shot of Virgin's body from her elbows over her head down to her knees and would be able to look between her legs very effectively.

Bully then picked up her own discarded pants and grabbed the remote vibrator out of her pocket. It was a small egg shape with a thin attached string meant for easy removal once inside. Virgin, the innocent little snowflake that she is, did not even remotely recognize what that thing was and was very confused right now.

Bully then told Virgin "So I've had this little toy for a while now, and I got a good chance to read the instructions earlier today in-between beatings. Basically once I turn this bad boy on, the people watching at home are able to make it vibrate for 10 seconds by tipping me a dollar or more. The more the person donates, the stronger the vibration. A little prudey virgin like yourself is probably going to put on quite a dance for all of us every jolt, making that silly towel I gave you dance too. So you and I are about to play a little game of Taylor Swift, and you get to 'Shake it off' in front of everybody! That should keep the boys happy long enough for me to beat up Dungeons and Drag-queens."

Virgin's eyes were pure fear, and she shook her head left and right whimpering as she watched Bully walk right in front of her. Bully then reached her hand underneath Virgin's towel and very roughly shoved the toy up inside of her! The sensation of having the small object rammed up was not pleasant at all, but Virgin was shocked at how quickly and easily it went in. She was also mortified by the fact that she couldn't force it out no matter how hard she tried.

Bully taunted "Well aren't you just a little wet one up there. I thought I'd have to push harder, but that thing slid right in like you were as wide-open as Slut!"

Virgin pleaded into her gag "Please don't! Nooo!" Virgin had never even used any form of sex toy in her life yet. The closest she had ever experienced to a vibrator was getting calls or text messages when her phone was located in her lap, and just that sensation alone used to send her into a minor seizure of pleasure. She couldn't even imagine what was about to hit her!

Bully ignored her pleading "Also (and this is honestly the best goddamn part of the whole device I think) the vibration app is set up so that it displays the NAMES of the people who made it go! I turned on the option for the names to be read out loud by the robot lady. I'm going to leave my phone sitting here on the desk in front of you until I take out the other loser, that way you get to know EXACTLY who on the outside is looking at you right now and electronically touching your vagina. I really hope that it starts reading off names of people you know, like guys in school, 'cause that will be so freaking funny. I guess you're nothing but a pussy piñata now! Enjoy the ride, loser."

Bully then turned the app on, enabling users to start vibrating it. Two seconds later the phone read out "Albert Weston" and the buzzing started inside Virgin's love canal. She shivered and twisted, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. She didn't recognize the name, but the thought of some random boy vibrating her pussy insides was humiliating. The vibrations themselves, however, were embarrassingly pleasurable. Virgin was conflicted heavily between her extreme dislike of being objectified like this and her embarrassingly high like of the idea that actual human boys were technically touching her privates in a sexual way right now.

After the ten seconds were up, the phone read out "Julia Goodman" and hit with a MUCH stronger dose of vibrations than the first 10 seconds. Virgin blushed a new color at the idea that not just boys, but girls too were touching her. And this girl Julia had clearly donated much more than just a dollar. The intensity of this 10 seconds was pure madness, Virgin's legs shivered and kicked around even though she tried extremely hard to hot move. Somewhere deep in the part of Virgin's mind, the part where a faint glimmer of hope lived, Virgin set her mind to her goal: She must endure all of this long enough for LARPer to rescue her before her towel fell off. Virgin became completely devoted to this goal now and focused 100% on reaching it.

The next name was read off "Austin Grey", followed by a lower vibration setting. The name, however, sent chills of shame through Virgin's entire being. Bully started laughing loudly, barely squealing out "Oh my shit, isn't that the gym coach Mr Grey? I always knew he was a pervert! I guess he really enjoys the morning stretches when he makes you sluts spread your legs open facing him huh? And you always sit in the front too, giving him the good looks!"

Far away in the band room, Pixie experienced a cold shiver through her entire body in that moment that she couldn't explain.

Back in woodshop, however, Virgin was beside herself with embarrassment, realizing that not just the students in school, but also the faculty were all watching this show. In addition to that, countless other people of all ages watching around the globe. They were all touching her pussy electronically and trying to make her shiver her towel off so that they could all, millions and millions of them, see her completely naked!

The next name was read out "Justin Brightland" and Virgin's heart skipped a beat. That wasn't a common last name, she knew that there was only one person named Justin Brightland...the neighbor's boy that she often babysat! He's 13 now, but Virgin has known him since he was a toddler and watched him grow up. Now sweet little Justin was watching this stream, vibrating her pussy, and trying to see her naked! Has he always fantasized about her like this? Virgin's mind went through incident after incident in the past of Justin looking at her funny or trying to see down her shirt, and the one time when she thought he might have been trying to spy in her bedroom window one night (though he denied it when caught). The embarrassment was killing her, and the fact that her pussy was being pleasured right now from little Justin was making her squirm in a sea of mixed feelings and emotions. She also wondered how the hell a 13-year-old got approved to watch the stream in the first place, or how he got access to a credit card to donate a dollar! Is it possible that his DAD is watching too and let him buy a vibe? And how many other under-aged boys and girls were watching her right now and learning a scandalous amount of sex ed from her defenseless body? Virgin didn't know how much more of this shame that she could take and it was only just beginning.

All of Virgin's shivering made Bully comment "Hey, it'll be funny if the internet gets you off doing this. You'll officially go from being a virgin from having been fucked by millions of people, having your first ever orgasm ever in your life right here on live TV!"

Virgin gasped loudly in shock from that. The next name is read off "Peter Highland", which nobody knew. Virgin's pussy continued to vibrate with pleasure while she hung in the air, and her legs still shivered a little no matter how strongly she fought to stay still. Bully then continued "Oh and yeah, I got a quest earlier about you which included the detail that you apparently haven't ever even gotten off before. One of the things on that list was to give you your first O on live TV, so if you do get it make sure to make it really obvious for everyone! That way I get that checked off the list before I come back to you"

Far away from them, Goth stood in the gym gathering up items quickly after being the sole survivor of the crazy tag team gym battle. The noise and commotion of Benedict's boys hauling away Slut and Band Geek made it so that Goth never noticed the southern door outside open and shut. Roughly 15 seconds after they were gone, while Goth was gathering her things from the ground, she just happened to look over to her side and notice a short girl with huge red hair and Smash Bros pajamas running her way with a stungun in hand!

Gamer and Goth, the two ladies who just turned on and eliminated their own partners, were going to battle next!

***Goth vs Gamer***

One minute earlier, Gamer was standing outside the south door watching the battle as best as she could on her map app. Her and Hacker had made this giant master plan to whittle down enemies, and a key component of that plot required her to jump the winner of the gym battle when they were exhausted. When Cook was eliminated so long before Band Geek, Gamer was hoping that somehow the musician could take one of the others with her. When Band Geek's name was finally read out, Gamer was ready to abandon her plan of jumping the winners because there would be two of them together, but then suddenly Slut's name was next! Gamer smiled, realizing that this meant Goth just eliminated her own teammate and had just singled herself out. The ambush plan was back on!

Gamer snuck inside to survey the situation, hiding by the bleachers on the wall. She saw Goth wearing only a bra, miniskirt, fishnet stockings, and presumably underwear. She was holding a leather leash like a whip. Goth was also extremely sweaty and visibly worn out, walking slowly as she gathered items from the ground. The time to strike was now! Gamer's mind, the most brilliant strategic mind in the entire 30 person contest, calculated her resources and planned not just this battle, but the ones after that. Any gamer will tell you that you always save your biggest special weapons for the final boss, so Gamer chose to keep the blowdart gun in her pocket and not use it this fight unless absolutely necessary. The stungun was already low on juice, having been purposely rigged around limited usage like most of the other big items. She had also used half of her chloroform earlier on Fighter, so she only really had a single dose left of that. The many items on the ground were also factored into Gamer's thought processes, as her attack plan was set.

Gamer charged at Goth, stungun in hand. Goth caught the attacker coming out of the corner of her eye and turned to face her. Goth readied her leash and swung it at Gamer, who was expecting that and blocked it with her left arm. The hit stung like hell, but Gamer fought through the pain to land a stungun shot to Goth's bare upper chest. The electricity made all of Goth's limbs go numb, causing her to collapse to the ground. The stungun ran out of juice completely after about two seconds, but that was expected as well. Gamer quickly grabbed her chloroform out of her pocket, soaked the cloth with the last of it, and then covered Goth's face as she recovered from the brief shock. Goth tried to struggle free, and normally she would be quite a bit stronger than the comically weak Gamer, but after all of the wrestling around with Band Geek and especially Cook Goth had jelly for arms at this point. It only took a few seconds for Goth to pass out unconscious.

Not wanting to risk her waking up and fighting back, Gamer went right to work on her sleeping beauty. The lacey bra was quickly removed. Goth's miniskirt and panties were next pulled off of her limp legs and tossed aside, once again revealing her small chest and bald pussy to the world. The next step of Gamer's attack plan was to quickly grab the can of whipped cream off of the ground (dropped by Cook earlier) and use it to write the word "Gamer" on Goth's bare chest like a signature. Doing this allowed Gamer to complete one of the oldest quests in the entire contest, decorating a naked girl with food. The reward was a loot chest, which Gamer would get to later.

Gamer then lifted Goth's legs upwards and back, spreading them wide and laying them to Goth's sides in a V shape as if she was about to be railed in missionary position. Goth's pussy was completely displayed like this, as was her butthole slightly.

Gamer went to take the picture but hesitated when a thought came to her. Gamer then reached down with her left hand and explicitly parted open Goth's pussy using her fingers in a peace symbol, much as she had done to Fighter earlier and what she had commanded Hacker do to herself. When the sleeping lady of darkness had her deep insides opened to the light and exposed in graphic detail, only then did Gamer take the picture. The robot lady read off "Goth has been eliminated", the third enemy defeated by Gamer and the fourth girl to fall on the floor of this gym in the span of the last 5 minutes or so. Gamer made sure to also snap a full-body shot showing off the signature on Goth's naked body as well.

Gamer stood up proudly, throwing a fist into the air in a show of victory. She quickly picked up and pocketed Goth's bra and panties, hoping that the two of them were close enough in size for them to fit her (since Gamer has no underwear on under her pajamas). Gamer also made sure to snatch the leash and the scissors from Goth's skirt pocket before they could be taken away. As Benedict's boys ran in for yet another pickup here, Gamer ran to a camera on the wall to address it directly. "Did you guys see that? I'm making that into my calling card! Every time I pwn some noob, I'm collecting a picture of not just their pussy lips, but their whole freaking vaginal canal. I'm on fire, ladies and gentlemen. I'm here to WIN!! Look at my tournament and Twitch careers so far. I never stop, never, until I WIN...IT..ALL! So tell me, boys, if you want to see me go all the way!"

While her trusty stungun and the chloroform were no longer usable, she felt confident with the snare leash, scissors, and especially her blowdart gun. She also knew that she had a present to open from the loot drone nearby, which she opened to find a spy camera with remote speaker. This tactical item looks the exact same as one of Benedict's cameras, except that it links with the user's phone to let them watch the feed from it. The user can also talk into their phone's mic and have it come out of the camera. Gamer's cheap, exploit finding, game-breaking mind went into overdrive thinking up useful ways of abusing this new toy.

She then ducked behind the bleachers against the wall into a corner where no cameras were looking so that she could strip down and change into her new undies, putting her pajamas on over them. This would make it harder to strip her naked in the future or for anyone to eliminate her.

Gamer then emerged into the open again and did her best Dr. Strange impression "We're in the endgame now!" With only 6 girls remaining, the endgame is indeed fast approaching. One more elimination will reveal all of the girls' positions for the finals. The only question is: Which one of the girls won't make it that far?
cober

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 27) NEW UPDATE!

Post by cober »

Awesome addition I really think bully character adds so much to the story! Fact she comes across as such a cruel uncaring bitch!
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 27) NEW UPDATE!

Post by Executionus »

cober wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:11 am Awesome addition I really think bully character adds so much to the story! Fact she comes across as such a cruel uncaring bitch!
Thanks. I usually try to write Bully through the lens of somebody who gets off from humiliating other girls, and this contest is causing her to grow addicted to her own sadism in order to reach that next big high.

I had dropped a hint several pages ago that, although I would never allow the audience to send messages to the entrants because of the possibility for cheating there, I was planning something big involving audience input anyway. This was that secret plan that I teased back then, reading off the names of the people vibrating Virgin. With or without Bully winning the LARPer vote, Virgin was always going to be tortured via the remote vibrator. It was going to be done way differently if they were left alone, but I think I like this way better.

This part also includes an Easter egg callback that I put in here just for my own amusement. Back when Pixie was doing her half-naked exercises in band, she was mortified to imagine the possibility that her creepy gym coach Mr Grey might be watching the stream. Now we have confirmed that Mr Grey was indeed watching her do all of that, and he just paid money to buzz another of his students, Virgin.