The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
cober

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 27) NEW UPDATE!

Post by cober »

Would like send Virgin an energy drink ! I think she will need it
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Welcome Back, glad all is well
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Can't wait to see if Bully receives her Comeuppance, or if she will manage to prevail against Larper.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 28)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 28

Virgin hung from the ceiling by her arms, naked save for the towel wrapped around her body, with a camera pointed right at her from the front angled upwards and waiting for the grand reveal. Inside of her was a remote vibrator that has not stopped buzzing inside of her for a couple minutes straight, designed to go off for 10 seconds every time somebody tipped it a dollar or more. There was apparently a queue of submissions, leading to non-stop vibrations inside of the innocent girl who had never used any form of sex toy in her young life prior to this. The toy was driving her crazy in ways that she didn't want to admit, making her cheeks flush with the shame of just how unbelievably horny and aroused she was getting from this. Her shame was increased by Bully's phone reading out the names of every boy or girl who purchased a buzz, one every 10 seconds.

The latest name was read out "Brian Moore", causing Virgin to squeal and shiver intensely and shut her eyes completely. Brian Moore was a cute boy that sat next to her in English class, a boy that Virgin had an intense crush on but never had the courage to even talk to. Now Brian had just purchased a big jolt, not the mild $1 ones she's been mostly getting. Virgin couldn't stop herself from shaking, hyperventilating, and jerking around from this one, putting on an amazing show for her viewers as everyone waited for the inevitability of that towel losing its battle to hide her fleeting modesty. She imagined this cute boy touching her and it made her heart flutter, while simultaneously she remembered that this cute boy just paid money to torture her on live TV and that thought made her heart break. Virgin's every moment since this started was a conflict between joy and anger, pleasure and sadness, arousal and shame.

A loud noise caught the attention of both Virgin and Bully, as the door to woodshop flew open at last. LARPer walks in, shield raised, foam sword in hand, ready to duel with the powerhouse Bully to fulfill her crusade.

***Bully vs LARPer, Virgin present***

Bully wasted no time swinging one of her chains at LARPer, who blocked the hit. Bully tried to get her hands on LARPer's shield but was surprised when LARPer quickly sidestepped and popped Bully in the mouth with the foam sword. LARPer moved with impressive speed until she was behind Bully and then jabbed the tip of the sword into the base of Bully's skull, clearly hurting quite a bit. Bully turned around with pure rage in her eyes.

LARPer joked "You know, in a LARP event you'd already be dead. I've fought actual children who defended themselves better than that." Bully's phone read out another name, momentarily confusing LARPer who had no idea what was going on with Virgin.

Bully responded by swinging her chain over and over again at LARPer like she was Ghostrider, slamming quite hard onto the shield but never able to get past it. LARPer figured out Bully's swing rhythm after the fourth hit and started timing counter-strikes to Bully's face and body with the sword in-between chain strikes. To say that Bully was losing would be an understatement.

The phone read out the name "Max Peterson", causing Virgin to scream and shiver again. She recognized him as another classmate that she liked, and now she was forced to accept that he is virtually fingering her and trying to strip her in public. She watched LARPer battling against Bully and knew this was her last fleeting hope out of this torment anytime soon. Virgin screamed into her panty gag "GET HER, LARPER!"

Bully had taken several annoyingly painful shots to the face, legs, and body already and was getting frustrated. She couldn't get anywhere close to LARPer to grab her either, because she always parried or sidestepped to safety. Bully tried to catch the sword heading at her mid-swing, but LARPer was not making the mistake of letting her do that. After several more shots, Bully decided that she had to go crazy to win this. She picked up an entire school desk over her head, press slam style, and tossed the entire desk at LARPer!

LARPer didn't sidestep that one! She actually tried to block a flying desk with her shield (which worked about as poorly as you'd expect). LARPer hit the floor after feeling like she just got hit by a car. When she saw Bully running close to her to grab her she knew she had to act fast. LARPer scrambled back to her feet and ran out the door. Bully chased after her, unaware that this was a feint. When Bully reached the doorway, LARPer was standing to the side and swung her sword full-power towards Bully's shins, tripping the powerhouse to the ground hard.

LARPer lept into the air and slammed shield-first into Bully's back on the ground, knocking the wind out of her enemy who was loudly gasping. LARPer screamed in pain from the landing of that too, clearly feeling bruises all over her left arm from this shot and the desk earlier. LARPer quickly grabbed the flex cuffs out of her sash and slapped them on Bully's wrists, trapping her arms behind her back. As Bully fought and flailed, LARPer used a second pair of flex cuffs to tie Bully's ankles together. The big power-lifter was now little more than a glorified worm wiggling around angrily.

LARPer slowly got back to her feet and checked out her left arm which was still bugging her. The angry worm tried her hardest to break free, but even somebody twice Bully's size would be unable to break these cuffs. LARPer turned to look at Bully and told her "That desk throw was insane. I've never been hit that hard, ever, and you better not have injured my arm! I'm going to seriously enjoy what I do to you during your five minutes in hell."

Bully yelled at her "I will snap your arm in half if you even try it!"

LARPer walked back into the woodshop classroom, watching Virgin shaking and moaning for a few seconds, admiring the show as she swung side to side with every twitch and involuntary kick from her vibration torture. LARPer could hear the buzzing now and finally put two and two together on what was going on. Virgin begged as loudly as she possibly could through her panty gag "LET ME DOWN, PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I BEG YOU! JUST UNTIE THE ROPE ON THE BENCH, OH GOD PLEASE!!"

LARPer watched with a mixture of amusement and a fair amount of arousal while Virgin begged for mercy while shivering from pleasure. She eventually answered "Sorry princess, but you are on you're own. This is just too good, and the ratings for that little camera right there are probably spectacular. Maybe someone else finds you before the match ends, but I shall not be the one to release you."

As Virgin wailed in horror, the phone read off another name "Penny Lenhart". LARPer asked "Wait, isn't that the name of the biology teacher? Scandalous! At least 60 but still a pervert I suppose. Not that I should judge"

LARPer walked over to one of the tables in the middle of being cussed out by both Bully and Virgin. She grabbed the leather shears sitting there, a useful tool that can remove Bully's little chastity belt. 10 seconds later, LARPer stood over her furious and frightened prisoner with the shears in hand. Before she cut them, however, she put a hand to her earpiece for a second as she clearly received information from her dispatcher.

LARPer then smirked and told Bully "So hey, command finally told me the code to your belt instead. They took so long to get back to me that I was just going to cut it off, but this is better."

She then leaned down and entered the belt code, 4731, taking it off effortlessly. LARPer then used the leather shears to cut off Bully's bra and panties, rendering the formerly-dominant MVP of the contest stark naked for all to see. What came as a surprise to many was that Bully's groin was completely hairless, not even a single strand or ounce of stubble. LARPer commented "Wow! You must pay the big money for wax jobs. I'd never do that. Tis not my life's ambition to public my private"

Bully, red in the face from both embarrassment and red-hot fury, shouted "Bitch I am going to shove that entire sword all the fucking way up your ass until the tip emerges bloody from your whore throat!!"

LARPer giggled like she was just insulted by a 4-year-old "That's cute. Remember that you said that later when the tears are flowing, but I'll come back for you. I have an idea for your friend."

LARPer walked back over the Virgin, still pitifully begging for mercy. Virgin watched helplessly as LARPer used the shears to cut up all of her discarded clothing, turning it all into useless scraps right in front of her. LARPer smiled brightly and said "The good news is that I'm going to stop everyone from catching any glimpses of your lower lady parts. The bad news is that I'm doing this because it's one of my favorite real historical shame-torture methods from the medieval era. You see, princess, a particularly cruel way to sexually torture a woman is to use a chastity belt to seal inside of her a vibrating object. Back in history they would put bees in a sack to stick in there and seal up, but this works just as beautifully"

Virgin screamed "NO! NO NO NO NO NO, DON'T PLEASE!!! JUST LET ME DOWN I BEG OF YOU! I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU, DON'T TORTURE MEEEEE!!"

LARPer then told her "You have to understand...there is a reason that Mr. Wellington hired an expert on medieval torture methods as his enforcer. I'm not exactly known for mercy, and this is one that I have been dying to try out for years. It's not like I could get away with doing this at a LARP event you know. You'll have to tell me afterwards what it was like."

LARPer then pulled the chastity belt up Virgin's legs and under the towel, locking it in place and randomizing the combination display. Virgin doesn't know the combination because neither Bully nor LARPer ever said it out loud, so even if she was untied and on the ground there'd be no way to remove it now. Virgin angrily kicked at LARPer, but to no avail.

LARPer then cockily told her "Oh by the way, I have the only pair of leather shears in this classroom. If the desperation hits you and you run out of all other possible options, you can always try and take them from me, assuming you ever get free. Just know that I can still make things even worse for you, so choose carefully"

LARPer then returned to Bully. Weirdly, and without explanation, LARPer shoved a small pill into Bully's mouth and then held her nose and lips to force her to swallow it. Bully reluctantly swallowed the weird pill having no clue what that was, fuming mad at being treated this way and already completely humiliated at being the one getting bullied for a change. Her complete nudity just made this even worse for her. LARPer then picked her worm-like body up and carried her over her shoulder towards where the stocks were being set up.

Behind her, Virgin could be heard screaming and moaning as all hope for mercy drained out of her. Bully's phone, left behind and still on the desk in front of Virgin, read out the next name "Johnny Mitchells" as Virgin's helpless pussy was stimulated on complete full power once again. The hanging girl was left in that room alone, covered in a towel that was just barely holding on at this point.

Whenever the towel falls the entire world will get to see her naked breasts hanging there, as well as every part of her pubic region that the relatively-thin chastity belt doesn't cover. The remote vibrator, however, was now sealed inside of her with no way of getting it out. She couldn't even be eliminated like this, so Benedict's boys would be unable to save her or somehow end her sexual torment! And as one last utter humiliation, Virgin's entire pussy is dying for the release of an orgasm, but Virgin has never been able to make herself cum before in her life and this toy isn't quite doing the job either. She was brought closer and closer over and over again to an edge that she just couldn't cross even if she wanted to, no matter how desperately her body craved it. As the names kept listing off and the time ticked on, Virgin's desire for a climax was reaching the same level of desire as her need to be free from all of this.

Moaning and begging, pleading and shivering, twitching and thrashing, Virgin's heart practically stopped cold when she felt the towel go loose at last. Time slowed down in her mind as she felt it inch its way down her bare skin, sliding downwards until it hit the floor. Virgin's formerly-unseen boobs and nipples were now shining brightly like headlights, bare before all of the cameras, and rock solid from the vibrational torture. Her nipples stuck out a full inch, nothing subtle or subdued about them anymore. She grew redder and redder with the mortifying horror that seemingly everybody she has ever known is looking at her naked breasts right now and her obscenely-displayed crotch area that is only covered by a thin strip of leather.

As the next name is read off, "Jeffery Pucelle", Virgin's humiliation actually managed to hit a level far beyond what she had previously felt so far. That was the name of her little brother. She couldn't even wrap her mind around the nightmare of her own brother watching this, enjoying her nearly-naked torment, and even paying money to stimulate her pussy on the live stream! She hoped and prayed that it was just somebody else with that same name. It had to be, she begged the universe itself for this to somehow be true.

The next name was "George Brown", her former science lab partner last year, and George bought a max power jolt. Virgin imagined this boy and remembered the sexy scent of his cologne, as well as his overall appearance. That mixed with the overwhelming intensity of the buzzes inside of her body right now brought with it a desire. It shamed Virgin to her core, and filled her with regret before she even started the degrading act, but Virgin decided in this moment that she was going to try to cum. She had never managed to finish before, but this moment felt intense enough to bring her over that edge even though she simultaneously hated every moment of it. She no longer bothered with trying to hold still anymore and openly shivered and squirmed, jumped and kicked, flailing with every single buzz she felt deep inside of her. Virgin was so close to the edge at this point from the mixture of vibration and life-altering shame that she actually thought that she might finally orgasm, but somehow it just barely didn't happen. She tried and tried, not resisting her urges one single ounce for that entire 10 second window, but it wasn't enough. The next buzzes were weaker, with a name she didn't recognize, so she came down just slightly from that edge. This was torture, everything about sex felt like torture to Virgin in a normal situation because she could never finish. Every time she ever tried the only thing she accomplished was making herself more and more desperate to feel an orgasm for once, but it never worked. This frustration is why she avoided all things sexual as much as possible, because the simple act of getting aroused always started a chain reaction of her torturing herself with no reward. And now this situation has brought her body closer to the edge than anything she had ever experienced before, and held her against that edge without mercy, but still she couldn't seem to cross over into the pleasure that she hungered for. She felt dirty for wanting it, and she felt like a failure for her inability to get it, and she felt utterly humiliated by the fact that millions were watching every second of it right now. The poor innocent girl began to fear a horrifying possibility: she would never go off from just the vibrator stimulation even if she hung there for days.

There are still only 6 girls left in the contest, although Virgin would give almost anything right now to not be one of them anymore. Will anyone save her? Or will she hang there the entire rest of the contest? And also, what fate awaits for Bully as LARPer's prisoner? But up next, the battle of Pixie vs Gangster!
drtickle

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 28)

Post by drtickle »

Amazing as always! Thanks!
drtickle :mrgreen:
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 29)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 29

Pixie was looking around the band room for useful weapons, knowing that somebody would be coming for her soon now that she was the target of an assassination quest. The sheet music stands were too big for someone her size to swing, so those were out. The chairs were plastic and awkward, not very useful either. It was then that she noticed the fire extinguisher on the wall! Pixie quickly took it off of the mount, right as she heard the door to the band room open. Gangster had arrived to collect her fee! Unknown to Pixie, the quest included bonus money up to $5000 if Gangster humiliated Pixie in a LARPer-like way to make up for Pixie barely losing the vote earlier.

***Pixie vs Gangster***

Pixie quickly sprayed Gangster with the fire extinguisher, catching the brawler off guard and sending her into a blind coughing fit. Pixie didn't have any kind of backup plan, so she just kept spraying and spraying without stopping in the hopes that this would defeat Gangster. The white foam was everywhere now, but Gangster recovered her bearings enough to run in the direction of the spray. Although blinded, she quickly reached Pixie and was able to snatch away the fire extinguisher by flailing her hands.

Pixie dove into the foam pile that was Gangster's immediate vicinity, grabbing for Gangster's waistband and thigh. As she fiddled with Gangster's pants, Gangster retaliated by slapping her so hard that Pixie spun around and was facing away from Gangster after the impact. The stunned tiny girl stumbled away to safety as the blind Gangster swung more gigantic slaps into the air.

Gangster then had the idea of using the bandanna on her head to wipe off her face, which she did. This gave her the ability to see again, somewhat. By the time she regained her bearings Pixie had disappeared! Gangster looked around the room but didn't see her anywhere, figuring that she must've escaped out the door.

Running would be pointless for a girl who was marked on the map due to her assassination quest, though. Gangster reached for her phone in its holster but was surprised to not find it. It was missing! After looking left and right Gangster figured out that Pixie stole her phone when she was messing around with Gangster's pants.

Now Gangster was pissed, because without her phone she would be unable to win the contest! There were rules in place that said any entrant would be disqualified and horribly punished if she broke another girl's phone, but there wasn't actually a rule preventing theft. Frantic, Gangster ran to the door to the hallway and opened it to give chase.

When Gangster threw open the door, though, she paused when she heard the loud noise it made. Thinking back, Gangster was absolutely certain that she had not heard that sound earlier when Pixie was escaping. Turning around, Gangster got a good look at the room and the small cabinets on the wall. She got this irritated smirk on her face once she figured it all out, slowly walking towards the cabinets while cracking her knuckles and pulling the handcuffs out of her pocket.

Gangster threw open the cabinet doors one by one, and the third door revealed Pixie crammed in there tightly. Pixie squealed in fright as Gangster yanked her out by her hair. Gangster quickly handcuffed Pixie's arms behind her back, then grabbed her again by the hair to command attention.

"I win!" said Gangster, smugly.

Pixie didn't respond to that statement, instead she moved her thumbs inward towards her palms. Her teeny-tiny hands were able to quickly slip out of the handcuffs, allowing her to turn around and punch Gangster right in the mouth. Gangster flinched from the unexpected shot, but never actually let go of Pixie's short hair. She then unceremoniously shoved Pixie onto the ground.

Gangster then picked up the handcuffs off the ground and handcuffed Pixie's ankles together tightly. Gangster boasted "Slip out of THAT, midget!"

Try as she might, Pixie couldn't slip her feet through the cuffs like she did her child-like hands. With her ankles locked, Pixie couldn't even manage to stand back up. She realized that she was in big trouble now.

Gangster stood over Pixie and started aggressively pulling off her clothing, showing no mercy of any kind. The tank top was gone fast, followed by the strapless bra. The shorts and panties didn't last long either, both bunched up at the feet by the handcuffs. Pixie was squealing in embarrassment from the very sudden nudity, as she tried to use her hands to cover her crotch and chest as best as she could.

Gangster looked around for a few seconds to figure out what she wanted to do next. She wanted to complete the sub-quest for displaying and humiliating Pixie in a LARPer-like fashion. After a few seconds, she noticed the teacher's conductor podium...and a suspicious item sitting on top!

Gangster then leaned down and picked Pixie up in a cradle, which was surprisingly easy because of how little Pixie weighed. Pixie could barely fight it because her hands were pressed tightly against her nudie parts, so she had to endure being carried like that by Gangster towards the podium. Gangster then grabbed the item off of the podium and sat Pixie's naked butt on top of the podium in its place. Then with surprising ease, Gangster picked Pixie back up, shoved Pixie's legs underneath herself, and hooked the handcuff chain on the post underneath the podium top. This trapped Pixie in a sitting position with her legs folded beneath her, and the only way to escape would be to purposely fall over and hit the ground. Falling hard was not something Pixie was wanting to do from a four foot podium.

Holding the item that she saw earlier, a Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator, Gangster asked "What the hell is this thing doing here? Have you been getting off while the rest of us are fighting?"

Pixie's already high pitched childlike voice got many levels higher for a second as she squealed "NOOO! No, that is NOT mine! I got that thing out of a loot box, which was completely useless. It wouldn't even make a good club. And I wasn't 'using it' using it either, God no. Gross, and also no!"

Gangster switched it on, which made Pixie jump, and then Gangster touched it to Pixie's lower back which made her jump twice as hard. Pixie, still covering her body with her hands, yelled "What are you doing??"

Gangster answered "Using it. Dance for me, little girl"

She started tracing the Hitachi up and down Pixie's spine, making her shiver and jerk around. Gangster located a particularly sensitive spot on Pixie located half an inch about her butt that made Pixie sway and dance quite shamefully. Gangster held the wand on that spot for 30 seconds and enjoyed the show.

Pixie then whimpered "Can you just eliminate me now please? This is embarrassing!"

Gangster walked in front of Pixie, wand in hand, and responded "You're asking me to take a picture of your privates? Wouldn't that mean you gotta SHOW us all your privates first? Go on, move your hands. Both of them, lay them on your thighs."

She really didn't want to do it, but she knew she had no choice at this point. Pixie let go of her girly parts and placed both hands on her thighs. Her teeny tiny breasts and nipples, almost boy-like if it wasn't for their insane perkiness, were now free for everyone to see. Little bits of her shaven pussy was showing now too, but her legs were still together hiding most of it from view. Gangster drew her phone and snapped a picture of Pixie's naked body, followed by two more. Pixie's tiny breasts were captured completely, including their tiny nipples sticking out.

Gangster laughed "Ha! These don't even count because your legs are together, idiot."

Pixie squirmed and covered her face with her hands in shame. She then put her hands back on her thighs and slowly, very slowly, opened her legs a little bit. It wasn't much, but Gangster could now see her pussy lips. Unfortunately, this was only visible to someone standing right in front of Pixie, so the audience couldn't yet see it.

Gangster used her hand and shook the podium slightly, making Pixie scream in shock and reflexively lean forward and grab the edge of it with her hands. Pixie yelled "DON'T DO THAT!! I COULD'VE FALLEN!!"

Responding to being ordered, Gangster put her face inches in front of Pixie's face threateningly before telling her "You don't tell me what to do. I tell YOU what to do. You afraid of falling?"

Pixie whimpered "Yes! Yes! Don't make me fall, please. I'll cooperate. I'll let you eliminate me"

Gangster then dropped the bombshell "Well the thing is, the quest to take you out requested that I have some fun with you first, so that's what we're going to do. If you're good this won't hurt at all."

Gangster then walked behind Pixie and commanded "Hands on your sides, grab the podium edge and hold on tightly. Don't struggle! You struggle I drop you"

She then grabbed Pixie's shoulder from behind and pulled backwards, tipping Pixie and the podium back towards Gangster. Pixie screamed in pure terror, but held as still as she possibly could. Her fingers practically digging into the sides of the podium holding on for dear life. Because of how light she was, Gangster easily held her in this position, leaning backwards at a 45 degree angle.

Pixie was frantically chanting "No no no no no, don't let me fall don't let me fall don't let me fall!"

Gangster then ordered "Part your legs. Wider this time, no little bitch bullshit. There's a camera right there on the ceiling, give it a good look at your tiny pussy"

Pixie screamed "Ok, OK! I'll do it, don't drop me please! I'll do it!"

Shivering out of fear and shame, Pixie slowly parted her legs as wide as she safely could. Anyone watching that particular camera could see her pussy lips very clearly now and she knew it. With her leaning backwards, her breasts were also pointing right at it too. Pixie's hands were busy with their death grip on the edge of the podium and were not covering anything.

Without any warning, Gangster turned on the Hitachi wand again. She then reached around Pixie's naked body with one hand, while the other hand and her shoulder held Pixie up to keep her from falling. Gangster placed the Hitachi right on Pixie's clit and held it there tightly. Pixie screamed and gasped, flailing her torso and hips trying to move out of the way.

Gangster loudly repeated "DON'T STRUGGLE! You struggle I drop you!"

Afraid for her life, quite literally, Pixie eventually stopped struggling and sat there as her clit was vibed. Her adrenaline levels were sky high, trapped in a state of fight or flight mixed with intense sexual arousal. It only took 10 seconds of this before Pixie started hyperventilating wildly. She didn't understand it, nothing made sense, but Pixie was feeling an intense sexual high far beyond anything she had ever felt before. The cameras watching, the fear of dying, the utter helplessness of having her life and fate in another person's hands, and the intense stimulation from the world's most legendary vibrator brand pressed hard against her sensitive clit were all combining together to send Pixie into a delirious almost-drug-like high. The thrill and danger were overwhelming in her many ways right now and she didn't know how to deal with this.

Pixie shifted from screams of terror to moans of pleasure quickly, followed by biting her own teeth hard and gasping loudly as she came just 30 seconds after this started! From Gangster's point of view, she watched as small bits of fluid dripped down off of the back of the podium. Pixie was still hyperventilating, moaning, and shivering though, so Gangster kept the pressure on. In just 15 more seconds, Pixie gasped again, this time loudly enough to send echos bouncing off the walls. More vaginal fluid leaked down the back of the podium like a waterfall. This time Gangster was ready for it and took three pictures of the pussy-juice waterfall seeping out from under Pixie's nude butt for the internet to cherish forever. Pixie could feel her undersides getting wet from her discharge, blushing solid red from the humiliation but unable to stop. In many ways, she was now unwilling to stop.

Two orgasms in less than a minute from the intense adrenaline high, yet still Pixie wasn't done with her seizure-like experience. Gangster showed no mercy with the Hitachi, now rubbing it up and down while it vibed. Another loud gasp was joined by yet another gushing of pussy juices down the waterfall for all to see. This one had more liquid than the previous two. Gangster was amazed, wondering just how long she could actually keep this up.

When Pixie was microseconds away from having number 4, Gangster quickly jerked her body downwards and back up again, making Pixie feel like she was falling to her possible end right as the orgasm hit her full power. Pixie scream was so loud that it actually caused Gangster's ear to ring slightly, but the surge of fight or flight hormones rushed in to hit Pixie so hard that she openly sprayed upwards and outwards with her orgasm and her every inch trembled and shook in unmatched pleasure. The camera pointed at her pussy in the front very clearly saw the spray, and with Pixie's body leaning backwards like this much of her fluids got on her own tummy.

After #4, Pixie's pussy was getting very sore, so after another 10 seconds she moved her right hand in-between it and the Hitachi. Pixie pitifully whispered "Ok that's enough, please. I'm too sore now. Can't you please let me up?"

Gangster was actually nice for once, lifting Pixie and the podium back up and granting her mercy. Pixie was still catching her breath from such an amazing experience. Nothing else in her life ever felt even half as intense as that did, and it took her quite a while to really come down from it. When she finally got her bearings together a solid minute later and looked at Gangster, only then did she notice that Gangster was taking pictures of her naked body.

Pixie sheepishly squealed "Haven't you all seen enough of me? I mean...I hope the boys liked what they saw earlier at least. I can't believe I just did that in front of everybody!"

Gangster joked "I actually tried to eliminate you, but your pussy isn't open wide enough like this for it to count so I just kept taking other shots for the hell of it. Also, I bet Benedict is going to auction off this podium covered in your pussy juice on eBay"

Pixie screamed "OH MY GOD, NO! NO, NO, GROSS, NO!! Eeeeeew, why would you say something like that?"

Laughing hysterically, Gangster answered "Because it's true. We should make him give us a cut of the profits though. If he says anything I'll just kick him in his Scrooge McNuts" Pixie giggled a little at that line.

Gangster then placed her foot on the base of the podium and told Pixie "Lean backwards now, all the way. I'm standing on the base so it won't move. Do it or I push you backwards!"

Pixie muttered a "but...but..." but realized there was no point. Nervously she leaned backwards slowly, trying to use her hands to support her body as best as she could. Little by little her entire upper body stuck out in back of the podium, terrifying her all over again but also exciting her as well. Pixie couldn't believe how horny the thrill of falling kept making her, like she was now addicted to this level of adrenaline high. Once she leaned over too far her upper body collapsed down and hung freely, her entire weight held by the handcuff chain around her ankles. Leaned back in this position, with her legs parted by Gangster, her pussy was completely exposed more than ever before. It was still visibly soaked from earlier and her lips were already starting to throb and contract again from the excitement of the danger she was in. Gangster admired the view, her second dripping-wet pussy of the contest, and finally took her picture to eliminate Pixie.

After the robot went off for both the elimination and the quest completion, Benedict's boys rushed into the room. Pixie was squealing "Help me up, help me up!" to Gangster, but she was enjoying keeping Pixie trapped hanging like this.

When the boys got next to her, Gangster held up a hand to stop them and told them both "Hold up. Just take a second to admire the view" as she pointed to Pixie's explicitly exposed and wet pussy right in front of them all. Pixie moaned in embarrassment from two boys a foot away staring at her soaked pussy. Eventually the boys helped Pixie up and carried her away, podium and all. Gangster remembered to reclaim her handcuffs before they left, however.

Gangster also yelled out "Make sure Benedict pays me a cut of the podium sales! I will cut his ass if he doesn't!" She then looked at her phone to see that she had earned the maximum $5000 for the "expose and humiliate Pixie" quest and was thrilled. Adding that to her earlier totals she was banking almost $20k total and the match wasn't even over yet. Gangster also won a riot shield for eliminating Pixie, which she now wore on her left arm. She was stuck on the difficult decision of whether she wanted to use her new shield to jump LARPer for the extra $10k, or play it safe aiming towards that cool million.

All of the girls' phones are updated now, displaying the locations of their fellow entrants. Gangster, Gamer, Redneck, Virgin, and Bully. One of these 5 girls will soon be a million dollars richer. The other 4 will have their humiliation (and their pussies) immortalized on the internet forever.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 29)

Post by Executionus »

Since we are finally down to the Final Five, I have made a special image album for just those five women (and LARPer, the special enforcer). Album

My original estimate of 30 total parts to this story is clearly wrong btw, caused largely by how many parts I keep having without eliminations. The final total will probably be somewhere around 35 though, so we're not far off.
Revengedpirate

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 29)

Post by Revengedpirate »

I’m liking the story, can’t wait to see you overcome the draw scenario which is ahead. Other then predictable it’s really good 😊
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:41 pm I’m liking the story, can’t wait to see you overcome the draw scenario which is ahead.
I'm not sure what you mean by a draw scenario. There's no way that the contest could end in a draw. Even if Virgin hangs from the ceiling until the final two, the other finalist would be able to remove Virgin's belt eventually and eliminate her.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Well, with gamer who likes easy targets.
Gangster is clearly strongest
Red neck seems to be nowhere near anyone
Bully and larper atm are the only two who know the code to the belt on virgin.

Larper is the only one with a weapon to defeat the belt.

If gamer follows her tactics then it can only end in a draw as no one will be able to remove the belt unless there’s a massive twist at this point and gamer goes against her character