The Summer Vacation

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Humilatron

The Summer Vacation

Post by Humilatron »

I am not exactly the kind of person you would call popular. I’m also not the kind of person you would call a nerd either. I’m just a regular dude. With an average degree of popularity. I have a few friends that I like to hang out with and this one girl that I have a huge crush on.

With that being said, all of this happened last summer during my summer vacation. It was after my 18th birthday and I invited my bros over to hangout so there was Tommy, Eddie, Mark, and Josh. I was home alone as my parents went out of town but my older sister came home from military boot camp, but she was mostly hanging out with her friends.

We were just playing games when Tommy had the bright idea to go to the park. It was a really nice day so I couldn’t fault him. So we all headed for the park which had a big playground, a basketball court, a tennis court, a track, a baseball field, and a bunch of picnic tables. It was a really big park that everyone would go to. And since a lot of us were neighbors, we would often see people from high school and everyone else. I was chilling at the picnic table under the shade when Eddie said. “Hey, Ryder, 5’o clock, Christina’s here.”

I turned my head and saw that sure enough the most beautiful woman I had ever seen was there. Her long black hair was pulled into a high ponytail, her eyes were a gorgeous blue-gray color, and she had a nice even tan. My jaw dropped as she wore a blank tank top with denim shorts. “Yo, earth to Ryder. John Ryder, hello?” Mark said. “You still with us man?”

I blinked and shook my head and grinned. “Sorry,” I said. “Man, how can someone be so beautiful? It’s like it should be illegal.”

“You still have a crush on her?” Josh smirked.

“When did I ever stop?” I replied. “I can’t help it. I just see her and my heart stops.”

“I’ll give ya reason to make your heart stop,” Tommy laughed as he grabbed my shorts and yanked them down and off of me.

My eyes widened as I sat there in just my superman boxers. My hands darted to cover my bulge as the guys burst out laughing. “Not cool!” I hissed. “Give me my shorts back.”

“Come and get them,” Tommy said as he took off running right past Christina.

I started to panic as I sat there just a little bit away from my biggest crush and I looked around. I saw my sister talking with her friends over at the basketball court. And Tommy ran for the playground climbing up to the top of the climbing dome and draped my shorts on top. I looked for the other guys, but they all had big grins on their faces. “Guys, help me,” I said.

“Oh no, you’re on your own,” Eddie said. “Maybe this will be good for you.”

“How is this going to be good for me?!” I yelled a bit too loudly.

“Hey, maybe you can show Christina what you’re made of,” Mark said. “It’ll tell you if she’s into you or not.”

“No way-“

“HEY CHRISTINA!” Josh shouted. “COME HERE FOR A MOMENT!”

My eyes widened as the girl of my dreams came wandering over while I sat there in my underwear. “Hey, Josh,” Christina said. “How’s the summer going?”

“Real nice,” Josh said. “Why don’t you ask Ryder how his summer is going.”

Christina’s eyes laid on me and her eyes widened. Her cheeks turned pink as she looked at me. “John? Why are you in your underwear?” She asked.

I gulped and said. “Uh, Tommy took my shorts.”

“Oh,” Christina said. “Does Sophie know you’re here?”

“Please don’t tell her,” I said, quickly as I blushed.

“Right,” Christina said, awkwardly. “Well, um. Good luck with your shorts.”

“Christina, wait,” Josh said. “Sorry for my buddy here being rude. I think it would be better to help him out here.”

Josh quickly grabbed hold of my boxers and yanked them down while Eddie and Mark grabbed my arms, pinning them behind me as my eyes widened. Christina’s eyes practically bulged out of their sockets as they laid on my below average sized friend. Christina blushed as she said. “It’s cute.”

My heart sank. “Cute?” Mark said.

“Oh, no I didn’t mean it like that,” Christina blushed. “I-I’m sorry, I-“

“JONATHAN EUGENE RYDER!” I heard a familiar voice shout.

I turned my head to see Sophie storming over, military mode activated as she came over with her friends behind her. “S-Sophie!” I yelled.

“What are you doing in public naked?!” Sophie shouted. “It’s not like you have anything to show off!”

Sophie’s friends all giggled while Christina’s eyes widened. “It’s not my fault!” I yelled back. “My clothes were taken.”

Sophie smirked, unable to keep her composure. She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. “This is so cute. I guess you haven’t grown much since you were 10,” Sophie teased. “In fact, I think I still have those baby photos mom sent me that one time. I’m sure Christina here would love to see the one of you in the bathtub.”

“Sophie, don’t you dare,” I pleaded. “Come on, let’s stop this now. We had our fun. Now can I get my shorts back?”

“Well I think you could go get them,” Sophie said. “They’re over at the playground on top of the dome. Why don’t you run and get them and maybe I won’t show this picture of you running around the house butt naked to your friends.”

I quickly jumped up and covered myself as I ran for the playground. Everyone watched as I made my way over. I looked to see my shorts hanging at the top of the dome. I reluctantly used my hands to climb to the top. The shorts were at the very top and the dome was pretty big, but I managed to get to the top, but just as I reached for the shorts, they fell into the dome and onto the ground beneath.

My eyes widened. I would have to climb all the way down and crawl into the middle. But as I went to crawl back down, I realized my hands were stuck. I looked to see that Tommy had apparently put glue on the top bars so when I grabbed them, they stuck to them. I clung to the top of the big dome, naked and unable to get back down.

My friends, Sophie’s friends, and Christina all made their way over to where I was. “What’s the matter John?” Sophie teased. “Can’t get down?”

“Sophie, please. Help me. Someone help me!” I shouted. “I’m stuck!”

Everyone giggled and laughed as Josh said. “Hey look, you can see his butt hole. Right under his legs.”

“You can see his little ball sack too,” Sophie giggled.

Mark made his way to the other side of the dome and laughed. “Sophie, come over here. You can see his dick! And it seems the metal might be a bit cold. Or maybe he’s just naturally that small.”

Everyone made their way around and laughed as they saw me. “Oh my, it’s even smaller than before,” Sophie snickered.

“Help me!” I yelled. “Please someone help me.”

I saw Christina and her eyes didn’t look at me. I looked at the others who all just looked and laughed. Sophie sighed and I guess turned her military mode back on as she climbed up to where I was. “You’re really stuck up here, John,” Sophie said. “Maybe I should leave you up here, but I won’t.”

Sophie poured a bottle of warm water onto my hands. As she did, the glue started to come loose. I was able to climb my way back down to the ground and as soon as I hit the ground, I took off running in the opposite direction, desperately covering my parts as best as I could. I ran all the way home, tears in my eyes, completely embarrassed Christina had seen me like that along with my friends and my sister and her friends. And my parents were nowhere. I hid in my room as I grabbed a pair of shorts and threw them on. I thought about all of my hopes tossed out the window.

I heard the doorbell ring and I begrudgingly made my way downstairs. I thought it was going to be my friends, but instead I saw Christina was at the door. Her hair was down and she looked even more beautiful than before. “John? Are you okay?” Christina said, with concern in her voice. “You took off running and I just… I just wanted to make sure you were okay.”

“Let’s see, my sister, her friends, my friends, my neighbors, and my crush all saw me naked,” I said. “I’m just peachy.”

“Crush?” Christina said, frowning.

My eyes widened and my hands shot to cover my mouth. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that last part,” I said.

“I see,” Christina said. “I’m so sorry your friends did that to you. It wasn’t very cool of them. I… I’m sorry, John. I just… I know I’m probably out of your league and all but I just… well… I really like you John. I don’t who might be the crush you’re referring to, a-and I’m sure whoever it is, deserves you but-“

“Wait,” I said. “You think I’m out of your league?”

Christina blushed. “Well I mean you’re so cute and brave and I just thought with your friend group, I mean…”

“Cute?” I frowned.

“N-no! Not like that! Shoot that’s not what I meant. I’m sorry, John. I’m not very good with words,” Christina said.

“Weren’t you valedictorian?” I said.

“I mean. I’m not really good with words for people I have feelings for,” Christina said looking down at the ground.

“What?” I said in surprise. “You have feelings for me? Even after today?”

Christina blushed. “I… have for a while actually. I just thought I had no chance with you. I mean…”

I stared in disbelief. The hottest girl I knew… thought she didn’t have a chance with me? “Christina,” I said. “I hope you’re not pulling a prank on me.”

“W-what no I-“

I kissed her, wrapping my arms around her waist and I felt her relax as she wrapped her arms around my neck. “I hope this is okay,” I said. “I really really like you.”

Christina smiled and kissed me. “I really like you too. And I have an idea of how you can get back at your friends and Sophie. So what do you say, Superman? Can I be your Lois?”

“Definitely,” I said and kissed her again. “And I’d be happy to figure out how to get my sister and friends back.”
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
swguy123

Re: The Summer Vacation

Post by swguy123 »

Great story! Loved the SPH (small penis humiliation)! Not the biggest fan of the ending though, would have preferred more humiliation of him, and not a happy ending with him getting his crush.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

Great story, good humiliation 😊
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Almost heartwarmingly, thanks for this!
drtickle :mrgreen:
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

A sweet story, which I feel is rare for the this kind of stuff. Really not into the presence of a sister while this is happening though. If I had a brother and their junk was out I know I’d want to be far, far away from wherever it was taking place and not even thinking about it, even if Sophie was making fun of him.

Otherwise I just wish there could’ve been a bit more. Short stories are nice, but I feel the humiliation was over a little too quickly and I think the ending could’ve been serviced with a bit of body positivity from Christina to Ryder. Sure, the other people at the party had made fun of him, saying he had a small dick, but maybe they were just trying to embarrass him? Not saying he needed to have a huge cock or anything but SPH always feels cruel to me, like it’s punching down at guys for something they can’t really control.

Still, it’s nice that if Ryder really does have a small dick, it doesn’t matter to Christina. While the story had some stuff that turned me off, it was short and snappy and got to the point of things and managed to be about as wholesome as these stories can get.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

This isn’t a short story lol. This is just part 1.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

The Summer Vacation - Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

Part 2

“John where are you?!” I heard my sister shout.

I rolled over in bed, apparently I had fallen asleep. I glanced over and my eyes widened. Did we? I didn’t remember doing anything, but Christina laid in limited clothing. Not naked exactly, but definitely in less clothing than she arrived in. “Christina,” I whispered. “Christina, wake up.”

She stirred awake and rubbed her eyes. “Ryder?” She said and then as she heard my sister calling my name, bolted awake. “What happened? Did we?”

“I don’t think so,” I said, shaking my head. “I don’t remember. But either way you need to put more clothes on. My sister’ll be storming up here any moment or just hide or something.”

Christina looked down as she sat in her underwear and unclasped bra. She blushed. “Wow, I really took my clothes off like that?”

I blushed. “I guess I can be a bit enticing.”

She rolled her eyes. “Definitely don’t want your sister seeing me like this,” she said as she redid her bra and grabbed her shorts, pulling them on.

I slipped my shorts on too when the door burst open. “John what are you-“ my sister stared at me, her eyes darting between myself and Christina.

“It’s not what it looks like!” I said quickly.

“Well, I’d say it’s about time, lil bro,” Sophie said. “Anyways, I just want to make sure you’re okay. You took off running without another word.”

“Yeah of course I did,” I said. “What you did was not cool, Sophie.”

“Oh come on, John. It wasn’t that serious,” Sophie said.

“You weren’t the one naked,” I said as Christina slipped her shirt on, cheeks glowing pink.

“I should go,” Christina whispered and I nodded as she slipped out the bedroom door.

“Come on, John, it wasn’t like that,” Sophie said. “It’s part of growing up. You need to not be so modest.”

“I wasn’t being modest, Sophie! I have the right to my privacy!” I shouted. “I don’t want people looking at me like that! It’s embarrassing!”

“Ryder this is stupid,” Sophie said. “If anything you just need more confidence in your body. Maybe we should start a new regime.”

“What are you talking about?” I said.

Sophie entered my room and approached me, yanking down my shorts and my hands darted to cover myself. “I mean, if you’re shy about your body, maybe we should start changing that,” she said.

“SOPHIE!” I yelled. “What are you doing!”

“Until mom and dad get back, I’m in charge,” Sophie said. “And you are going to be naked. You’re not wearing any clothes from now on until otherwise said.”

“Stop it, Sophie,” I said. “Give me my clothes back.”

Sophie lifted me up reaching under my armpits and putting a foot in my shorts, causing them to fall off. “I’m serious, John. If you are so modest, we need to change that. You’re an adult now. There’s no room for shame.”

“Sophie, you can’t do this,” I said as I desperately covered myself.

“I can and I will,” Sophie said. “Now, to make sure you comply with this, I want you to know what’s at stake if you don’t.”

“At stake?” I said.

Sophie pulled out her phone and showed an album full of embarrassing images. “If you don’t want me sharing these around, you will participate. You will comply. Starting by uncovering your body. There should be no reason to cover yourself.”

“Sophie, please,” I said. “Don’t do this.”

“I’ll be coming back to collect your clothes later,” she said. “You better have your hands at your sides and uncovered by that time. And you know me, I don’t bluff.”

She walked out the door and I stood there shocked. I looked down at my body, uncovering it. I guess in perspective, I didn’t have the smallest dick, but I also wasn’t near average. I was probably at about 2.5 inches soft and 5 inches hard. Still that also didn’t mean I wanted to walk around naked all summer long. Our parents were supposed to be gone for the next few months, though, and that meant that Sophie was definitely more in control than I was for the time being.

I sighed as I looked at my phone. I remembered Christina and I talking earlier about a plan of revenge. And we did go over one way to get back at them, but with the new regime my sister was enforcing, I wasn’t so sure about it. I decided to call Christina so I found her number in the contacts and clicked on it. “Christina, there’s going to have to be a change of plans. My sister uh, well she’s done a few things that makes our plan a bit hard to follow through with. No, I’m not hurt, well my ego might be damaged. She took my clothes. No I’m not kidding. She’s taking my clothes away so that I become less modest. It’s not funny. Okay I guess it’s a little amusing, but I can’t do this. Yes, that means I’m naked right now. Please, spare me the teasing. Look, I don’t know what I’m going to do. But I guess until my parents come home, I’m just going to be naked. I’ll call you later. Or maybe I’ll text you. No, my friends don’t know yet. I don’t plan on telling them anytime soon. Please don’t tell anyone about this. Thank you.”

“John! Come down here!” Sophie shouted. “And you better follow the rule I mentioned earlier!”

I groaned as I begrudgingly made my way out of my room, down the hall, and to the stairs. I felt weird walking around naked. But I walked down the stairs and my eyes widened. “Yo, Ryder,” Josh grinned. “Looking good!”

The house echoed with chuckles as my friends were looking at me, butt naked.

My hands darted to cover myself, but Sophie shook her head. “John, you better uncover yourself, or I’ll start punishing you,” Sophie said. “This will be good for you. You need to get more comfortable with your body!”

A million thoughts went through my head as I looked around. I didn’t see Christina, but Mark, Josh, Eddie, and Tommy were there. I looked at Sophie who gave me a stern look. I reluctantly uncovered myself, putting my hands to my sides.

My face burned bright red as Sophie spoke. “Welcome everyone to John Ryder’s Naked Summer Program,” Sophie grinned. “I figured John needs to learn some self-confidence after acting so modest in the park. And I figured this was the best way to do it. So from now until our parents come home, John’s going to be naked. No matter where he goes.”

“Isn’t that illegal?” Mark said.

“Not in this city,” Sophie said. “The mayor recently passed a law that allows for public nudity as long as the person is a legal adult which John is and consents to it.”

“Which I don’t consent to,” I glared.

“Oh so you want me to share those pictures?” Sophie said.

I sighed. “Sophie, please don’t do this,” I said.

“It’s for your own good, John,” Sophie said.

“So, Ryder’s going to be naked all summer?” Josh said. “And he can’t cover?”

“That’s right,” Sophie said. “I’ll be confiscating his clothes too to make extra sure of it. Which is why I invited you guys. I need you all to make sure that John resumes his normal activities and schedule and doesn’t try to cheat. I also need your help loading John’s clothes into boxes.”

I looked at my friends who all grinned at the requests Sophie was making. I gulped. “So we can just bring him around and do whatever?”

“Well as long as it isn’t too extreme and no photos or videos,” Sophie said. “Then sure. You can bring him wherever you want.”

“Cool,” Josh said. “I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun.”

“Let’s get his stuff in the boxes and then you all can head out with him,” Sophie said.

I shook my head. “I can’t believe this is happening.”

“Well believe it, bro,” Sophie said as she led my friends up the stairs to my room. “Because it’s happening.”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

The Summer Vacation - Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

Part 3

So there I was naked as the day I was born. My friends helped Sophie pack all my clothes in boxes where they were put into the attic and Sophie locked the attic door with a padlock and key. Not to mention that she also had photos that I really didn’t want getting out. Stuff that was more embarrassing than just being naked, trust me.

So I was set on living my new lifestyle whether I liked it or not. My friends dragged me out the door as we headed down the street. “I’m sure Christina is going to love this,” Mark grinned. “Did you see the way she was looking at you earlier?”

“Oh, I have a pretty good idea about how she feels,” I said.

The guys looked at me. “What do you mean?” Mark asked.

“Oh nothing,” I said. “Let’s just get this over with. I guess.”

Together we headed for Christina’s house. I was hoping that it would just be Christina and no one else, but apparently her older sister was there because she’s the one who opened the door. I looked behind me to see my friends abandoning me, leaving me standing naked in front of Christina’s sister by myself.

“Oh, you must be that Ryder boy Christina told me about,” she said, grinning. “You’re smaller than she described. My name is Dani.”

“J-John,” I said as I stared at Dani. “But I normally go by Ryder unless it’s my family members.”

She was taller than Christina by about half a foot. She resembled her a lot, except instead of green eyes, hers were blue, and she chopped her hair off to her neck. She also had a uh bigger chest than Christina, not that I paid too much attention. Okay, maybe I paid too much attention, but I couldn’t help it, it was right in my face.

“Uhem, eyes up here pal,” Dani said, crossing her arms.

I turned bright red and looked her in the eyes, but that was a mistake. I instantly saw her amused expression as she held back a laugh. “S-sorry,” I sputtered. “W-where’s Christina?”

“You think you’re going to see my little sister like that?” Dani said.

“U-uh, well,” I said. “I don’t really have a choice.”

“Really?” Dani said.

“My sister,” I said. “She thought it’d be a good idea to make me go naked.”

“Really who’s your sister?” Dani asked.

“Sophie Ryder,” I said. “She’s technically in charge while my parents are in charge.”

“I see… and she sees nothing wrong with this?” Dani said, her face changing to a more serious expression.

“She’s blackmailing me,” I said. “I don’t have a choice.”

“Blackmail?” Dani said. “Okay, look, Ryder. Go get some clothes on, you can use one of my dad’s shirts in the laundry it’ll probably cover everything. I’ll be right back.”

I looked confused, but nodded. “Okay,” I said as I headed inside the house.

Dani stormed past me, heading for the direction of my house. I ran to the laundry room and grabbed a shirt from the laundry room, put it on and I found a pair of shorts and put that on as well. It was baggy, but better than nothing. I then rushed to the window to try and figure out what was going on. “Whatcha doing?” I heard a voice from behind.

I jumped in surprise as I looked to see Christina standing behind me. “I was trying to figure out what your sister is going to do to my sister,” I said. “When I told her Sophie was blackmailing me, she looked pissed.”

“Well let’s not wait here, come on,” Christina said taking my hand and pulling me out the door. “Also… why are you wearing my clothes?”

“W-what?” I said.

“You’re wearing my shirt and shorts,” Christina said.

My face grew bright red. “I thought they were your dad’s,” I said.

Christina giggled. “Okay, well um I guess you can keep wearing them. I’ll just have to do a deep wash later.”

I sighed as I followed Christina out the door and down to where my house was. Then I heard a yell, and out came my sister…. stark naked. My eyes widened as my eyes darted up and down in surprise. Her breasts seemed smaller than I thought and she was shaved bare. I wish I didn’t know that information, but I gotta be honest, so… yeah. I stood in shock as Dani held my sister’s clothes in her hands and glared at her angrily. “You better run down the whole street!” Dani yelled. “No covering! You’re a soldier, this should be nothing!”

“W-wait. Please. This is just a misunderstanding,” Sophie pleaded. “I… I can’t. It was just a joke!”

“Yeah let’s see if you think it’s so funny then,” Dani said. “Go on before I start calling your friends and showing them these pictures I have of you. Maybe I’ll post them on the internet. No need to be modest, right? Isn’t that the point of John wandering around naked?”

I had never seen my sister so frightened before but she started running down the street with her hands at her sides. Her butt cheeks were kinda firm but jiggled a little, and I really wish I didn’t know that, but… if I’m being honest, it wasn’t a bad visual. Just saying. Anyways, I approached my house unsure of what was happening. “Don’t worry, John. She won’t be bothering you any time soon,” Dani grinned holding up Sophie’s phone. “If she does, all her friends and commanding officers will get rather embarrassing images of her starkers. Turns out Sophie is a bit of a stuffer. Guess small sizes run in the family.”

My face turned red and my eyes went wide. “Wow,” I said. “Thanks.”

“If you need to, you can stay at Christina’s if you want,” Dani said. “As long as you put on some pants. And not my sister’s clothes. I also took the liberty of taking all of her clothes. She’s going to have a very naked summer vacation.”

Dani held up a big box. “Well,” I said. “Sophie wasn’t the only one involved. My friends ran off but they were just as responsible as her.”

Dani said as she handed me the key to the attic. “Then it’d be ashame if they got away unpunished. Go get your clothes and come on. I might even… yes I think I’ll lock the door once you get your stuff. I found the spare key so she’ll have a tough time getting back inside. She’ll probably need to call for some help unless she wants to break a window.”

I rushed inside and up to the attic, grabbed a box of my clothes and stumbled down the ladder. I rushed out the door and towards Christina’s house. And with that, Dani locked the door and followed behind. I could see my sister running back, her arms still by her sides. But she was much too far away to be able to make it back before we stepped into Christina’s house leaving my sister locked out naked.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Sophie’s POV -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1413

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

The Summer Vacation Part 4

Post by Humilatron »

Part 4

As I hung out with Christina on the couch of her family room, now fully dressed, I heard the doorbell ring. We had been wrapped up in each other’s arms and I sat up. “You don’t have to answer it,” Christina said.

“Yeah, I do,” I said as I stood to my feet and approached the door.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. My jaw dropped as I saw Sophie standing in front of me butt naked with her hands at her sides and her commanding officer right next to her. Sophie flung her arms around me and said. “John, I’m so sorry. I have been one hell of a bitch and I’m really really sorry. I shouldn’t have done what I did. It was so wrong and stupid and I understand if you hate me and never want to talk to me again.”

“Woah, Sophie,” I said. “Slow down. It’s okay. I’m okay. And I forgive you.”

“W-what?” Sophie said, letting me go. “Just like that?”

“Yeah, I guess just like that,” I said. “It wasn’t that big of a deal to begin with.”

“Not a big deal?” Sophie said. “But I blackmailed you… I embarrassed you… I…”

“You were just being an older sister,” I said. “No hard feelings. Plus, I think we have an understanding here.”

“Oh John, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done what I did. You’re my brother and I love you and I shouldn’t have tried to do those things,” Sophie said.

“It’s okay, Sophie. I’m sorry too. For this all leading to this. If you want, you can put clothes on. They’re up in the guest room,” I said. “And then, we can actually get revenge on the people that deserve some payback, my friends.”

Sophie looked at me in surprise. “Really?”

“They’re the ones who started all of this,” I said. “And I love you too, sis. Anyways, why’s your CO here?”

Teagan blushed. “Oh, I was just uh in the neighborhood when I noticed Sophie streaking around the area. We had a little chat, and the rest is history.”

“I see,” I said.

“Thank you, Teagan,” Sophie said, eyeing Teagan. “I appreciate what you’ve done.”

“Careful, Sophie,” Teagan said. “I’m still your commanding officer. It would be inappropriate to get too personal.”

I thought I saw Sophie frown but she quickly gained composure. “Yes, ma’am,” Sophie said.

“Well, I’ve done my job,” Teagan said. “I’ll get out of your way.”

With that, Teagan walked out the door while my sister went upstairs to find her clothes and put them on. I sat down on the couch with Christina and we just absorbed everything that happened. “Today has been the craziest day of my life,” I said.

“You can say that again,” Christina said.

“I want to go check on Sophie, I’ll be right back,” I said as I kissed her cheek.

She nodded and I stood up, heading up the stairs. As I approached the guest room and quietly knocked on the door. It pushed open and I saw Sophie wearing a shirt and shorts that were a little loose, but she had her head in her hands.

“Hey, Sophie,” I said. “Are you okay?”

Sophie looked up from her hands at me and smiled lightly. “It’s stupid,” she said. “I should really have known better. I just… I know the rules and I know what I’m not supposed to do. I can’t. But… I think I am. I can’t help it. She was the first person who made me feel… okay to be myself, my true self. And I… I guess I got caught up in my own head. It’s a good thing she gave me a reality check.”

I sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She leaned her head against my shoulder. “You really like her don’t you?”

“A lot,” Sophie whispered. “Maybe it’s just a phase. Maybe it’s just because she saw me naked and it was kinda hot. But I… I have this feeling in my chest that I just can’t ignore. But I have a job. I like my job. And I can’t. We can’t have ties especially to higher ranks. It would only cause problems.”

“I’m sorry, Sophie,” I said. “Maybe I can cheer you up.”

“I’d rather just be left alone,” Sophie said. “I need to compose my feelings. Just go, John. And… thanks for checking on me.”

“Of course. Gotta watch out for my little sis,” I teased.

“Shut up,” Sophie said elbowing me.

“Hey,” I said. “It’s not really my business, but… why pad your bras?”

“You’re right, it’s not your business,” Sophie said, shooting me a look, but then it softened. “The truth is… I’ve always been insecure about my… size. Small genes run in the family I guess. But for me… I was teased relentlessly. There was a whole incident and people called me Small Chest Sophie. You can imagine how that affected me. One day, I just had enough and I changed myself to fit an image.”

“I’m sorry people made fun of you,” I said. “For what it’s worth, I think you look beautiful without all the fake stuff.”

“Thanks, John,” Sophie said. “But I think you’re obligated to say that.”

“Then ask Christina or Teagan,” I said. “C’mon Sophie, you really can’t see it?”

“Anytime I start to, I think about those days,” Sophie said. “The teasing, the laughter. I can’t do that again, John. Not now. Not after I built up so much.”

“But it’s not grade school anymore,” I said. “I think people would accept you and realize that you still are worth it boobs or no boobs. I mean heck, I’ve been self conscious too, but Christina made me realize that not everyone who looks at you, cares about what cup size or dick size you are. Some people will look past all of that.”

Sophie smiled a little. “I’m glad you found your confidence. And I’m really happy Christina has been good to you. But you just let me know if you ever need me to kick her ass for you.”

I laughed. “I don’t think that will be necessary.”

“Well if you do something to fuck it up, I might just have to kick yours instead,” Sophie said.

“Where’s your loyalty?” I said.

“Wherever the person who got hurt is at,” Sophie said. “So… how exactly are you going to get back at your friends?”

“I have no idea,” I said. “I think I’ll just wing it.”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->