Lexine’s Bikini

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
cober

Re: Lexine’s Bikini

Post by cober »

Juncker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:36 pm
cober wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:00 am ideas in case someone inspires me with something interesting. Fiona and Millie may see Lexine naked next

Idea - Fiona and Millie take off their bikinis to prove to Levine that just girls and no big deal being naked and skinny dipping!

2) Have pre teen find the bikini on the shore have girls adventure chasing him and their clothes! While tryingblimit their exposure

3) only to catch him and spank him but be caught by boys tough older sister who punished them !

Hell no. I flatly *refuse* to do anything involving minors in my stories. Shit’s messed up, yo.
Good job taking what is said out context I not siure why on this board with that attitude when your own story is teen girls with under developed female attributes!!
! My idea was more humour approach but your trying turn it and insult
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

cober wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:34 pm Good job taking what is said out context I not siure why on this board with that attitude when your own story is teen girls with under developed female attributes!!
I’ve taking nothing you’ve said out of context. You said pre-teen. Those are minors. Actual children. I’m writing about someone who’s not very endowed but they’re not a freaking minor. These girls are all 21 by the way, as stated in the first part.

People come on this site to write and read stuff that turns them on. If you being turned on involves little kids then I don’t care whether I’m insulting you or not.
cober

Post by cober »

Juncker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:02 pm
cober wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:34 pm Good job taking what is said out context I not siure why on this board with that attitude when your own story is teen girls with under developed female attributes!!
I’ve taking nothing you’ve said out of context. You said pre-teen. Those are minors. Actual children. I’m writing about someone who’s not very endowed but they’re not a freaking minor. These girls are all 21 by the way, as stated in the first part.

People come on this site to write and read stuff that turns them on. If you being turned on involves little kids then I don’t care whether I’m insulting you or not.
Huge difference between having minors in a story for context the minors in idea I outlined was purely for plot purposes off stealing the bikinis! 50 percent stories have minors for plot purposes your response I consider insulting to them by saying used as turn on! I edited my response just had a of pass so was in bad moood but stop taking my idea out off context to create a narrative !

Saying someone is 21 years old looking 12 isn’t much of an improvement I could easily create a narrative which makes it into something else
Last edited by cober on Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

cober wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:34 pm
Juncker wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:36 pm
cober wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:00 am ideas in case someone inspires me with something interesting. Fiona and Millie may see Lexine naked next

Idea - Fiona and Millie take off their bikinis to prove to Levine that just girls and no big deal being naked and skinny dipping!

2) Have pre teen find the bikini on the shore have girls adventure chasing him and their clothes! While tryingblimit their exposure

3) only to catch him and spank him but be caught by boys tough older sister who punished them !

Hell no. I flatly *refuse* to do anything involving minors in my stories. Shit’s messed up, yo.
Good job taking what is said out context I not siure why on this board with that attitude when your own story is teen girls with under developed female attributes!!
You come off as a rude person who doesn’t appreciate when authors tell you their boundaries. If you can’t respect people’s boundaries when it comes to writing stories, then please stop. Please stop being disrespectful to the authors that contribute to the board. And that really should go for anyone on this board. Authors are allowed to have their areas where they choose not to cross and it doesn’t really matter what that is and whether you agree with their boundaries or not. If you’re not writing the story, you don’t get to tell an author that their boundaries are wrong or that they should write it anyways.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
cober

Post by cober »

Ok so i had a patient pass away and took offense to him saying what i consider a fairly innocent story line as being messed up! I could not care less what he writes about but i felt was attack on many stories displayed on this board.

Anyway just removed my posts so not to distract and allow him continue his story. I really dont care how it proceeds at this stage or plan to follow it.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

I might as well address one thing before the story goes any further; the writing on Lexine being under endowed is not meant to be evocative of her looking like a child. These traits in fact come from my own experience of not gaining much height or bust size during my own teenage years and I don’t appreciate the aspersion that people who are left feeling under endowed look like children.

I feel very strongly about not include minors in my stories - the idea makes me uncomfortable to the point of illness and whether they’re sexualised by the story or not I very much believe there is no place for them in adult content such as this. Would like to thank everybody else who has respected my feelings on this. I’ll try and get a new part out by the end of the week but I’m still in search of truly interesting directions that I could take this story in.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I respect that a lot. I mean I know people here like to write stories about high schoolers and while that can obviously be better than literal like middle schoolers, it can get a bit uncomfortable sometimes when they’re like 14. I know a lot of the stories on ASSTR are very underaged, but I guess I don’t mind it because it is fiction. But I also try personally to not write underaged content because of the nature of the stories. Even if it’s not intended to be an erotic arousing nature, the fact is that people do get stimulated by such stories so when you give out underaged content whether the intent is to or not, it can cross a line sometimes. I don’t mind reading about a 15/16 year old but at the same time I try to avoid including those ages or younger. And I also agree that I don’t think lack of assets should mean that they look like a child. I write a lot of content where the protagonist has a lot lacking whether it’s dick size or boob size, but that doesn’t mean they’re a child. ABDL content also does not mean they’re a child either and the important distinction is age. I’ve seen a lot of really short women, but that doesn’t mean I’d treat them like a child. No, I’d treat them like an adult because they are one.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I like this story so far, would like to read more. The author could take it to abdl or enf from this point. But either way should probably be authors choice. You could have her pulled out of the water and make her walk along the beach naked.

Usually at beaches I’ve been to in uk and France there is an outdoor shower. Or you could take her into a fish and chip shop Harry ramsdens in the uk is always packed.

Or you could take her to the bathroom where you put a nappy/diaper on her and then parade her around before taking her swimming in the sea.

Ideas are usually good. 16/18 year old stealing her costume and running off with it is probably better. But I think it more likely the girls would steal a costume more then guys.

Girls in my experience are always more the bully or antagonist then boys. Boys would tend to go along with it but not be the instigator especially against girls.

I’ve not seen many boys bully girls it’s usually the other way around guys try to impress women so they wouldn’t instigate bullying a girl.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

While several of the suggestions are heading towards bullying Lexine, I think this story would be better doing the opposite. There hasn't been any actual malice shown yet from the friends. Her friends should keep things playful and more of a game/prank, at least at first. They could be discovered or otherwise lose control of the situation later though.
TheRevenant

Post by TheRevenant »

You could make this an awakening for her. Have her begin to enjoy the feeling of being naked. Have her friends compliment her body. Have her finally feel positive about her body! Or at least have that at the end game after some crazy embarrassing moments.

I would like to say at least for my taste I don't enjoy ABDL. I do though understand why some use teenagers in their stories. The naivete of a teen makes many of the situations more believable. Many of us were first under dressed in front of others as teens or young adults. For me at least it didn't become overly sexual until I was in college. That was a long time ago. I am not sure how much smartphones has reduced or attracted things?