The photo shoot (prologue) part 19 available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

The photo shoot (prologue) part 19 available

Post by Revengedpirate »

During the summer when I was fourteen, my mum got me to do a photo shoot for a clothes company. The company sold mainly pyjamas and underwear sets. What my mum didn’t tell me was it was for preteen clothes.

I was only 4 foot 11 inches tall quite a slim build with double A cup breasts and freckles. Anyway they took the shoot with me, I wasn’t allowed to wear any underwear or my usual padded bras, and it noticed how small I was in the photos.

A few weeks after the shoot i turned fifteen. The pictures taken hadn’t been used and the only copies left in existence were the ones my mum had kept. I didn’t realise my mum had kept them. Anyway a few days later my sister came across the photos, whilst I was in the kitchen fixing me and my best friend some lunch.

My sister showed the pictures to my best friend, when I came back in the room both were giggling at me, they said they were laughing at the tv. I thought nothing of it.

My best friend then suggested we go to the shopping centre, and my sister decided to come too. I didn’t realise it was about to become the worst few months of my life.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:25 am, edited 22 times in total.
SDS

Re: The photo shoot (prologue)

Post by SDS »

oooh Great start!

Loving it, reminds me in part of the series I wrote a few years back.

Can't wait to see what humiliation the girls have in store for her.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Revengedpirate

Re: The photo shoot part 1

Post by Revengedpirate »

My name is Amy, my sister was called Nikki, and my best friend was Chloe.

“Hey Amy, and Nikki, we should try out some new clothes, we can go to this boutique over here.” Said Chloe.

Me and Nikki followed into the store. Both then picked out clothes purposefully knowing they were too big for me. Anyway me not wanting to tell them my real size went along with it.

They picked up a few lingerie items, that I wouldn’t usually wear along with a couple of tops and bottoms.

“Amy you should try these on in the changing room.” Suggested Chloe.

She held up the clothes they had chosen. Reluctantly I took them into the changing room. I knew the bra was too big before I even tried it on but pride made me try it on anyway.

I quickly undressed until I was naked, then pulled the bra on. It was a C cup bra and my double A’s didn’t come close to touching the sides. I took the stuffing out of my original bra and forced it down the bra I was wearing. I looked in the mirror and it kind of worked.

I then put the dress on with a new pair of knickers. It hid my tiny figure well. I opened the curtain and showed Chloe and Nikki.

“Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous Amy.” Said Chloe.

“Yeah you really do.” Said Nikki.

I smiled at the compliments.

“Have you tried everything on yet?” Said Chloe.

“No I wanted to show you this dress first.” Said Amy.

“Ok go try the other things on and we’ll see what you look like in those.” Said Nikki encouragingly.

I went back in the cubicle and quickly undressed and tried shorts and T shirt this time. My friends again complimented my looks. I went back for a third and fourth and fifth time until I was on the last selection.

“Amy I’ll put the clothes your not keeping back.” Said Nikki.

Thinking she was being kind I let her gather up the loose clothes and take them away. I then pulled the curtain closed and undressed until I was naked. Then I realised Nikki had just taken everything I wore that day, leaving me with just the store dress, knickers and bra.

“Chloe.” I whispered out of the curtain.

“Yes?” Responded Chloe.

“Nikki’s taken my clothes, as well as the store stuff. All I’ve got in here is the store clothes.” Said Amy.

“Yes that’s right, Amy. If you pass out every stitch of clothing that’s left I’ll give you your clothes back.” Said Chloe.

“What would make me do that? You’d just leave me here naked.” Said Amy.

“We’ve also got your purse. Your choice is pass out the store clothes, and we’ll give you something you can leave the store in. Alternatively you can dress in the store clothes and walk out, but I’m sure security won’t let you leave the store with their clothes on.” Said Chloe.
Revengedpirate

Re: The photo shoot (prologue) part 2 available

Post by Revengedpirate »

“I’d be naked either way.” Said Amy.

She was so shocked her friend and sister were doing this to her. She thought about her options and decided her best bet was to give in and give Chloe the store clothes.

Amy passed them out to Chloe, hiding her naked form behind the curtain. Chloe handed a plastic bag to Amy. She took it and looked inside. Her face flushed red.

“Please, can’t you give me some proper clothes?” Asked Amy.

“We’ll meet you outside once you’re dressed. But we’ll give you fifteen minutes before we leave you here on your own, to walk home.” Said Chloe.

Amy realised there was no point arguing. She took out every item of clothing that was in the bag and laid it on the bench. No matter how embarrassing it would be to wear this assortment of clothes it’d still be better then naked. She just had to grin and bear it.

Amy picked up the first sock. It was baby pink with frilly lace around the top. She pulled it on. Next she pulled on her other sock. The socks felt really childish but Amy couldn’t protest.

Next she picked up the care bear printed pull up. Grimacing she put her legs in the holes, before slowly and carefully pulling it up her legs. Amy didn’t want to accidentally rip it, and it felt strange to her usual underwear. She pulled it into place around her waist.

The third item she had been given was a nightie, but this nightie was made for 6 year olds and had hello Kitty printed on the front. Amy pulled it on and looked at herself in the full length mirror. Amy was shocked to see herself looking like a 5 year old.

The last item in the bag was a pair of black converse trainers. She put them on but it didn’t help her look any older. Amy wished the girls had given her a bra or a skirt. The night shirt came down to just below her pull up. It looked like a makeshift dress.

Amy gulped deep and pulled back the curtain. She gingerly stepped out of the cubicle into the changing room entrance. Only girls came in this side of the changing room. Amy slowly made her way to the changing room entrance. She took one deep breath before stepping into the main shop.
Revengedpirate

Re: The photo shoot part 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

Amy took a few tentative steps into the main shop. The shop looked empty, there were a few people about but not many. Amy looked towards the shop entrance and started to walk towards it.

Amy was halfway towards the front door of the shop, when someone grabbed Amy’s hand and spun Amy around. Amy looked to see Chloe.

“Where do you think you are going young lady? Have I not told you about wandering off? “ said Chloe.

Chloe was so loud it brought the attention of a few onlookers. Amy looked around sheepishly. The few people in the store were staring at the pair of them. There was a couple of old ladies. A young mum with her son and daughter. A couple of teen girls, and the security guard.

Amy was about to respond to Chloe’s question, when she felt her pull-up slip quickly down her legs. Even more suddenly she was pulled across Chloe’s lap. Chloe had sat on the floor.

Amy’s bare bum was facing upwards, her nightie pulled up her back. Amy shocked didn’t say a thing until...

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Amy was being spanked like a toddler in front of everyone. Amy’s bare bum getting redder.

“Please no, stop I’m sorry Chloe. Please stop spanking me.” Said Amy.

“I’ll stop, when you apologise for being a naughty little girl, and promising not to wander off on your own again.” Said Chloe still spanking Amy’s red bottom.

Amy started to cry at the pain and humiliation. Amy kicked and thrashed her legs, and tried to pull herself free of Chloe’s grasp. After fifteen more bare bottom spanks, Amy finally gave in.

“I’m sorry, I was a naughty little girl and wandered off, I promise I’ll never do it again.” Said Amy.

Chloe gave her a few more hard spanks before letting Amy up. Amy reached down to pull her pull-up back up, but it was beyond repair. Amy’s thrashing had caused the pull-up to rip down both sides making it useless.

“It’s lucky I have a spare, now lift your dress up to your waist and stand still, whilst I put your pull-up on.” Said Chloe.

Amy started to cry as she lifted her nightie to her waist. Amy was absolutely mortified as everyone could see her bald pussy and bare bottom. Amy wanted to cover her pussy but knew Chloe would probably only spank her again.

Chloe took a pull-up out of the bag she was carrying.

“Right Amy lift your left leg.” Said Chloe.

Amy did as she was told and watched as Chloe pulled the pull-up over her trainer and sock.

“Right Amy, lift your other leg.” Said Chloe.

Amy was bright red. She was giving everyone in the store a great show of her most intimate area. Luckily her lips concealed her clitoris hood nicely. Amy put her leg down and lifted the other. Chloe loved the control she had over her friend.

Chloe put the pull-up on Amy’s legs, and very slowly pulled it into place, struggling on purpose when she got to Amy’s knees. Finally after five minutes the pull-up was back in place, along with Amy’s nightie.

Chloe then took Amy’s hand and led her to another part of the store.
FunKelly

Re: The photo shoot (prologue) part 3 available

Post by FunKelly »

Nice. Waiting for more.
Badger

Post by Badger »

This is coming along very nicely.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Joe

Post by Joe »

I think Amy's day is going to get a lot more embarrassing.
bilbo baggins

Post by bilbo baggins »

Amy's already had her ass spanked and is dressed in pull ups wearing a little girl nightie in public. What's not to like.
Revengedpirate

Re: The photo shoot part 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

“This is the kids section, I’m not a kid.” Said Amy.

“Hmm, I’ve already seen you bottomless, and there was no hair there. Would you like me to completely remove your nightie too?” Asked Chloe.

“N-no.” Stammered Amy.

“No, What?” Said Nikki.

Nikki had come out from behind a shelf.

“No, Chloe.” Said Amy.

“From now on you call me Auntie Chloe or Aunt. Every time you get it wrong you get a punishment. Sometimes the punishment will be a public bottomless spanking, other times it’ll be losing an item of clothing.” Said Chloe.

“From now on you’ll wear and do as me and Chloe say or it’ll be worse for you. Do you understand little Amy?” Said Nikki.

“Yes, Sis.” Said Amy.

“Good let’s find out how obedient you are, try on this one piece swimsuit.” Said Nikki.

Nikki handed the swimming costume to Amy. Amy took it and moved towards the changing room.

“Urm, where are you going?” Asked Chloe.

“To change in the changing room.” Said Amy.

“Firstly you forgot to say Auntie. Secondly your changing right here.” Said Nikki.

“But Sis, everyone will see me.” Said Amy.

“No one is around this section and besides going off that photo shoot you did you’ve nothing to hide, now strip and put on that costume.” Said Nikki.

Amy had no choice, she slowly pulled her pull-up down to her ankles before gently taking it off her feet. She then pulled on the swimming costume up to her waist.

“Right little girl put your arms up.” Said Chloe.

Amy put her arms into the air, and Chloe pulled the nightie clean off. Amy’s small tits came into view, and Amy shot scarlet as she put both her arms down to cover her chest.

“Oh no little Amy, put your arms back in the air. We didn’t tell you to cover. Once in the air we will time one minute before you can put your swimming costume on properly.

To be fair though, if I had pancakes like yours I’d want to hide them away too. Let’s hope no boys see you, I’m sure I saw some boys loitering around the entrance.” Said Nikki.

Amy raised her arms as Chloe began timing her on her phone. The couple of teen girls from earlier came into the aisle.

“I told you Beth, didn’t I.” Said the red head.

“Yes you did Tina. Hey I was wondering why you’re making that little girl stand like that?” Said the blonde Beth.

“She’s been a naughty little girl today, she won’t do as she’s told. My names Chloe, and this is her sister Nikki. The girl with her arms in the air is Amy, though she’s not as little as she looks. She’s 16.” Said Chloe.

“No way she’s 16, with a tiny body like that. Has she gone through puberty yet? My names Martina, though people shorten it to Tina. I’m 15 and this is my older sister Beth who’s 17.” Said Tina the red head.

“Amy is adorable with them tiny breasts. I thought girls with small breasts were a myth, and yet here the girl with no breasts stands.” Said Beth.

Amy burst into tears.

“Oh you’re minute is up. Actually it was up two minutes ago, I just forgot to tell you. You can now put your swimsuit on properly.” Said Nikki.

Amy hurriedly put on the swimsuit, and all four girls started to laugh at her.

“Aww that My Little Pony swimsuit is adorable. The little girl looks so cute in it. You should definitely buy that for her.” Said Tina.

“Well Amy try these on.” Said Chloe.

Chloe gave Amy a pair of swim shorts. Amy pulled them on over her trainers and up her legs until they covered the lower half of her swimsuit. They were a bit big for her and had pictures of spongebob squarepants all over them.

“Aww the shorts are cute, but there a bit too big for her.” Said Beth.

“They come in smaller sizes, I’ll fetch a smaller pair.” Said Chloe.

“Aww look at these princess knickers. They’ll be perfect for you.” Said Nikki adding them to the shopping basket.

“Hey look, these will help her learn what holds breasts. They’ve even got Barbie ones.” Said Tina.

“I don’t want training bras.” Said Amy.

“Tough. You’re not going to school topless. Put them in the basket Tina.” Said Nikki.

“You’re actually going to make her wear a training bra to school? Won’t the other girls in her year, laugh at her?” Said Tina.

“Maybe, but it’ll teach her not to hide who she is.” Said Nikki.

“Please don’t make me go to school in a training bra.” Begged Amy.

“We’ll see, if you’re a good girl between now and then. Now we know roughly what size you actually are Amy. It’ll be easier to shop for you. Take the swimming costumes off, I’ll buy your new clothes if you go with Chloe, Tina and Beth to eat. I’ll meet you all in Pizza Hut. Oh Amy put your pull-up and nightie back on, we don’t want you walking around naked do we.” Said Nikki.