The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 31)

Post by Executionus »

Fantastic 4 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:53 am Damn after seeing how vicious virgin can be I REALLY want her to win. She turned really savage
I've been mentally shifting Virgin a little bit into the horror movie "virgin" trope where the innocent girl turns violent survivor after being tormented the rest of the movie. It wasn't something that I had planned at all to begin with, but it feels right.

Ironically enough, I originally entered Virgin into this contest as nothing more than a lamb to be slaughtered. Every girl had a specialty that they did better or more than anyone else. Even other gag characters (Comedian, Emo, Band Geek, Pixie, Cook, Holy Roller) had something to work with (Highest charisma, most lesbian, hardest to strip, tiniest, food gimmick, supernatural luck). Virgin's specialty was most pitiful. Let's just say that I never expected her to make it to the final five, yet somehow she did and in doing so she is the only entrant to really grow from their starting point.

Also in case anyone was wondering, I can say with complete certainty that Virgin would've been gone by now without LARPer targeting Bully. Redneck would've then fought Bully in a fair one on one match once the final five came around. LARPer's destiny would've wound up similar if she had gone after Pixie instead of Bully, because Gangster was nearby and would've jumped her after she had locked up Pixie. The main reason Gangster didn't mess with LARPer in the main timeline was because she wanted LARPer to take out Bully for her. So yeah, for everyone who voted for Bully in the poll, you guys kept Virgin in this thing so far!
Benny561

Post by Benny561 »

Will there be any revenge taken on Benedict?
chayes76

Post by chayes76 »

Executionus wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:03 am Also in case anyone was wondering, I can say with complete certainty that Virgin would've been gone by now without LARPer targeting Bully. Redneck would've then fought Bully in a fair one on one match once the final five came around. LARPer's destiny would've wound up similar if she had gone after Pixie instead of Bully, because Gangster was nearby and would've jumped her after she had locked up Pixie. The main reason Gangster didn't mess with LARPer in the main timeline was because she wanted LARPer to take out Bully for her. So yeah, for everyone who voted for Bully in the poll, you guys kept Virgin in this thing so far!
Kind of cool seeing an alternate reality and how events would have played out.

You have referenced in the past that you didn't know who would win yet. In some of the recent chapters, you have had plot points like the pill given to bully where their importance was not revealed until a later chapter. How far into the future do you plan the story?
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

chayes76 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:28 am
You have referenced in the past that you didn't know who would win yet. In some of the recent chapters, you have had plot points like the pill given to bully where their importance was not revealed until a later chapter. How far into the future do you plan the story?
The pill I knew immediately as I gave it to Bully, I was just keeping it a secret from her until later. I had always planned for LARPer to make whichever girl she imprisoned pee on camera because it would be a unique extreme humiliation unique to LARPer's victim that nobody else was going to duplicate. Other items I don't plan ahead of time what they are going to be used for, I just have character sheets for everybody and make it a point to have every item get used somehow even if the use fails.

In most cases I don't plan ahead much aside from loose outlines and I mostly go with the flow organically. Even now I haven't reached the end yet so I don't know who wins it. I kept track all match with notes of who was doing what and who was nearby who though, so I had basic assumptions going into certain situations that ended up being very, very wrong once I got deeper into things. This has resulted in certain characters I liked being eliminated much faster than I wanted them to be (Although in retrospect I am happy with Comedian ending up a complete joke). All 30 girls had a specialty and a working strategy planned out before the match even began, which including signature stripping types and humiliations they would attempt. Some of these plots that I liked never got to happen because their entrant lost too fast. I had way more planned for Troublemaker originally regarding her looting the principal's desk full of confiscated contraband in the main office, including some of the items she would find in there. Troublemaker was, among other things, going to pop some Hydros, snort an Adderall, and drink a Monster in order to make herself immune to pain and give her superhuman alertness and reflexes. She ended up never reaching the office of course when she instead wound up Bullied. I was also disappointed that Artist never got the chance to paint a girl, but her elimination by TikToker was golden. Psycho was also supposed to be unique in that she wanted to scare a girl into stripping herself out of mortal terror.

A good example of something that came out of nowhere was the Cook and Band Geek alliance. I got halfway through roleplaying and writing their fight and trying to calculate who would win and how, when I realized that they both had very good defenses, shit offense, and garbage cardio. When the match ended up a stalemate, it made sense to me for Cook to use her high charisma, and Band Geek's blatant overall weakness, to secure an alliance instead. This change from how I originally expected things to go then had the consequence of getting Psycho eliminated by the team, when I was originally expecting Psycho to terrify the winner of the Band Geek and Cook fight and then force the winner to strip and humiliate herself out of fear. The gathering of three girls in the cafeteria rolling down to one was going to lure Gamer in just like it did in the main timeline (who in the main timeline fled when she saw those two were allies). Alt Gamer would've tried to jump Psycho afterwards by incorrectly assuming her to be tired from beating the others. Odds are pretty good that this could've led to Gamer's elimination. So the fact that neither Cook nor Band Geek could gain any offense on one-another when I got to writing their match wound up wildly changing the fates of several of the girls in their proximity from where I was expecting them to go in my loose outline of who was doing what.

I also didn't plan the Holy Roller/Virgin thing out at all, but when Holy Roller was heading towards the vocational building it occurred to me that they would surely know each other from FCLA. Factoring Holy Roller's good luck, it made sense for Virgin to be her bestie as opposed to a rival or something of that nature. Their dynamic quickly became one of my favorites.

Originally I wanted some type of showdown between Hacker and Bully (even if by proxy), which never happened. Part of me also wanted Slut to meet Virgin for obvious reasons.

And the big one: I didn't even have the idea for LARPer at all until I started getting worried about how many people I had hiding and camping. In a real-world battle royale style match the smart thing to do is teaming up with allies and/or hiding all match. That's why those two strats are front and center in the Hunger Games. The literal last thing you would ever do in a battle royale match with big stakes for losing such as death or nudity is to wander around blindly looking for enemies to fight. But for entertainment purposes I had most of the girls driven by quick cash, overconfidence, and cruelty in order to get the game rolling. Too many small and weak girls wound up hiding or teaming up though because those are the smart options, so I needed a reason to make them all be more entertaining. That need inspired LARPer, whose mere announcement radically affected the entire match even long before she debuted.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Benny561 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:13 am Will there be any revenge taken on Benedict?
Would you believe me if I said that I don't know? Probably not much of one though. I am planning to do an epilogue after the contest is complete which will cover all 32 characters (entrants, LARPer, Benedict), but part of the Benedict character is that he's already pretty untouchable due to his money. He's also not the one who technically did anything to anyone, the other girls did everything. If anything, there might be instances of a girl taking revenge against the girl who stripped them.

Besides, all of the girls (even LARPer and Virgin, despite their whining) agreed to enter this game knowing what could happen and signed paperwork waiving any form of liability rights beforehand. I've been running with the mental image for LARPer that she was a friend of Benedict's from even before he got the money, which is why she is more focused on him than the others. It was only after it all started to go bad that it really occurred to LARPer that she had been deliberately set up to fail just so that her friend Benedict could see her naked too. If anyone is going to actually do something to Benedict Wellington, it'd be her.
Last edited by Executionus on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 32)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 32

Gangster was looking at her phone's new map app and watched as the dot in the gym fled to the hallways for the locker area, and then into the women's locker room. This move didn't seem to make much sense though, because there is no door to the outside in that area so the girl in the gym just cornered herself. There's no way that the gym girl didn't see Gangster heading quickly towards the gym either, so the move confused Gangster quite a bit. Unable to figure it out, Gangster decided to just take advantage of her prey trapping themselves and use that to her advantage whenever she finally got there.

***Bully vs LARPer vs Redneck vs Virgin part 2***

Four girls, and all of them topless. With the high stakes of the battle they are in, none of the women can afford the distraction of trying to cover their chests. The embarrassment goes double for Bully and LARPer who are completely nude from head to toe.

Bully, one hand frantically scratching her own crotch due to the itching powder, pointed her other hand's finger at Virgin. She gave her an evil glare as she declared "I'll come back for you, you best believe it"

She then turned towards LARPer and Redneck who had frozen mid-fight. Bully loudly yelled "So you thought it was funny to torture me, bitch? I told you where I was sticking that sword! PAYBACK TIME!!"

LARPer suddenly had the intense realization that she was in huge trouble. She also remembered that she's not even in the contest and has zero incentive to actually fight anyone other than for self defense (and trying to protect what little still remained of her modesty). With that bit of thought, LARPer turned around and took off running.

Bully ran after her, moving at the speed of rage. When she closed the distance, Bully delivered a violent clothesline from behind that absolutely floored LARPer. Bully frisbee'd LARPer's shield into the creek to get rid of it, then picked the dizzy LARPer up by her hair. Bully put her in a fireman's carry, holding LARPer's entire body on her shoulders, and then carried LARPer and the foam sword back towards the stocks.

Virgin was on the ground, afraid of Bully being free again but also suffering from the intense sexual stimulation that had been keeping her close to the edge for the better part of ten minutes now. Virgin crawled on her hands and knees across the grass into the large creek bed for shelter mostly out of instinct. She still held the paddle in one hand and the dildo in the other.

Redneck, however, took the momentary break she just got and used it to pick up LARPer's undershirt off of the ground and put it on, hiding her breasts. When she saw Bully carrying LARPer towards the stocks, Redneck walked over to them and straightened them out again so that they were in their normal vertical position.

When Bully reached the stocks she surprised everyone by slamming LARPer with a death valley driver head-first into the grass! Bully then grabbed both of LARPer's ankles and stuck them each into the arm holes of the stocks before slamming the top down on them. LARPer was now locked into the stocks by her ankles, her legs dangling downwards with her upper back lying on the ground. This position forced LARPer's legs very wide apart like a spreader bar, so the humiliated knight was desperately covering her vagina with both hands in order to save it from being seen, photographed, or even possibly penetrated.

Bully started frantically scratching her naked pussy almost immediately after she locked up LARPer, unable to bear it any longer. She angrily yelled at Redneck "Where's the goddamn itching powder? I'm gonna shove some up this bitch's cooch and see how SHE likes it!"

Redneck then gave Bully this look of absolute disbelief and disrespect before responding "Listen here, buttercup...I ain't your maid."

Bully angrily snapped back "Buttercup?"

Redneck mocked "Would you prefer tulips? Because you can put 'two lips' on my ass if you ever talk to me like that again!"

Bully was taken back by the brazen lack of fear displayed by Redneck, but in a weird way she actually respected it. As a sign of respect, Bully softened her tone of voice and actually said "Fine, I'm sorry. Give me one minute with little miss dress-up, then you and I can battle. Is that ok with you?"

Redneck didn't answer with words, instead giving her a simple salute which clearly indicated agreement. Redneck decided that she was going to spend the momentary timeout trying to redneck-rig a fix to her broken pants waistband. Since she still had the flag rope from earlier, she wrapped that around her waist through the belt loops to make an improvised belt. That would stop her pants from trying to fall down at least.

Meanwhile Virgin was lying out of sight in the creek water trying to hide and cool off. Her body was fighting the twin battles against her fear of Bully and the merciless unstoppable edging of her virgin pussy. She felt slightly safe for now, hiding out of sight, but that did nothing about problem number two. Lying in the water as an attempt to fight her unfathomable arousal level backfired massively, because once she was in there it reminded her of her bathtub at home. And once she got to thinking about her bathtub, then she started to think about the things she would DO in that bathtub when nobody was watching or could bother her. That was the only place in her home where she ever felt brave enough to touch herself without the risk of being caught by a family member. Because the creek now reminded her of her bathtub, it just doubled Virgin's urge to play with herself. Her desire to finally cum for the very first time was overwhelming most of her brain at this point.

After the next 10 second interval hit with fairly big vibrational power, making Virgin accidentally moan out load, it gave Virgin an idea. It was the type of thing she would never do in a million years normally. And yet, it was something she was desperate enough to do right now even though there were cameras everywhere. Virgin even saw two cameras underneath the bridge pointed at the creek, one aimed right at her.

Virgin held the 9-inch vibrating dildo in her hand and nervously turned it on. She then placed it against her tummy right above the chastity belt's waistband. Internally she counted to three before exhaling and sucking in her tummy as much as possible. With the tiny gap she made, Virgin forcibly slid the head of the vibrator underneath the belt. She pushed and pushed until the vibrating head made contact with the top of her clittoral hood. When it hit the sweet spot Virgin's entire body shook and shivered. Now her vagina was being vibrated from the inside by the remote toy while her clit was simultaneously vibrated from the dildo. The sensation was massively intense, making Virgin thrash and start moaning loudly. She let go of the toy and let the belt hold it in place so that she could use both hands to play with her breasts and nipples. Virgin had never felt sexual pleasure even 1% this good before in her life. She used to think the feeling of her phone vibrating in her lap for 5 seconds during a call was the height of sexual stimulation.

By sheer luck, the next 10 second interval was maximum power! It was now or never and Virgin knew it. She released all of her inhibitions, all of her shyness, her mountain of fears and anxieties, and replaced them all with massive lust. She imagined every sexy boy she knew from school. She even imagined her friend Holy Roller in her bra and panties from the strip poker game earlier, a memory which sent an embarrassingly strong shiver through Virgin every time she thought about it. With all of these thoughts in her head (especially that last one) during the double-vibration of her sex organs, Virgin started to feel something tingling in that region which wasn't the toys. She felt herself stiffen up, tensing her legs, throwing her arms to her side and grabbing on to anything that she could grab in order to hold on. Her pussy was shivering all on its own for just a handful of seconds, finding a rhythm with the two toys that massively multiplied the pleasure. She felt it coming, she felt HERSELF coming close to cumming.

Virgin started hoarsely whispering followed by screaming "Oh God oh God oh God I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cummiiiiiiiing! AAAAAAAHHH OOOOH!!!!!"

Her first orgasm came and came intensely, causing her to slam her own head hard against the bottom of the creek four times in a row from riding the wave. She screamed and flailed like she was on fire, but with flames of pleasure. With the aid of the never-ending vibrations it took a full 20 seconds before Virgin came down from the orgasm, which the innocent girl was able to time thanks to her remote vibrator's use of 10 second windows. She knew that the entire world just saw that, she knew it. She knew that what Bully said earlier was essentially true, that she just went from being a virgin to "having been fucked by millions of guys on live TV" figuratively speaking. She knew that she just shared the most personal, private, and humiliating part of a young female's pubescent development with the entire planet. She knew all of this and in this moment she didn't even care. The pleasure, joy, and relief in this moment trumped everything. She was on cloud nine and was almost ready to fall asleep right there in the creek waters. Virgin pulled the dildo out of her chastity belt and dropped it in the creek, taking the next several seconds to just lie down and bask in her own afterglow.

While Virgin was still working towards her first O, Bully was busy prying LARPer's hands off of her bush. LARPer begged and begged, but Bully could not possibly care less about mercy in this moment. LARPer's hands were finally pried apart, revealing her naked pussy to the cameras! Bully then held both of LARPer's hands in one of her hands, while shaking itching powder all over LARPer's exposed privates.

After shaking the powder on LARPer, Bully frantically started itching herself again. She then had a crazy thought based on where she was standing, which was essentially directly over LARPer's head with her legs apart. Bully just now noticed what kind of view she was giving LARPer in this position, but more importantly...Bully remembered that there's a quest that's been on the books a long time: Make another girl give oral sex. With that idea in her head, Bully suddenly dropped down and sat on LARPer's face with her bare, itchy pussy on LARPer's mouth. Bully's hands each grabbed out of LARPer's wrists and pinned them to the ground.

Bully commanded "Lick it! If you do a good job, I might even let you scratch your itch."

LARPer did not want to degrade herself like this, but as the powder in her pussy went to work she started struggling like a madwoman to break free of Bully's grip so that she could scratch her pussy. After only 10 seconds of the itching, which was only getting worse by the second, LARPer gave in and started licking Bully's pussy sitting on her face. Bully was visibly much more pleased with the feeling of being licked by a girl she dominated than what she had intended to let on. Way back in the woodshop classroom, Bully's phone went off saying "Quest complete". The drone was dispatched to deliver the reward, a bolas.

While Bully was getting licked, she actually closed her eyes for a little bit to enjoy the feeling of it. She "secretly" had a domination fetish with other girls, and this was fulfilling that urge in addition to the physical stimulation of it. With her eyes closed she suddenly heard the robot lady call out "Special Enforcer LARPer has been defeated!"

Bully opened her eyes in surprise and one half-second later she ate a brutal right hand to the jaw from Redneck that put her on the ground hard. She never even saw the shot coming because she was distracted by what she was doing to LARPer. Redneck had photographed LARPer's wide-open itchy pussy while Bully's eyes were closed. Bully never even got the chance to shove LARPer's sword anywhere, as she foolishly believed Redneck when she promised to leave her alone for a while.

With Bully on her back on the ground, arms and legs all spread wide trying to recover, Redneck took a picture of her naked, spread-open, flash-KOed opponent for the world to enjoy. As the robot read off "Bully has been eliminated", hundreds of her fellow students cheered as they now had a picture of their biggest bully stark naked, humiliated, and seeing birdies. Within minutes people were already Photoshopping memes out of that picture and sharing them with all of their classmates.

Benedict's boys came out to collect the two defeated warriors. Bully could barely walk straight, but was led away. LARPer, however, loudly screamed "Get me out of here! Stop looking at my pussy, you perverts. You better tell Benedict that after he put a BOUNTY on my nudity I am going to make him regret ever being born the next time I see him!"

Soaking wet from head to toe, Virgin quickly ran up from the creek bed holding her paddle in one hand and LARPer's lost shield in the other. She left the dildo behind, having no interest in that anymore. She started loudly cheering "You did it! You got them both! Thank you thank you!! For real, thank you! And that toy finally stopped buzzing at last!"

Redneck looked at her brief ally approaching while taking the leather shears out of her pants pocket and looting the bolas from the drone originally intended for Bully. She then smiled a smug grin and told Virgin "Yep. Two down, one to go"

Only 4 girls remain in the contest, two in the north half of the school and two in the south. We have reached the semifinals!
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 33)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 33

***Virgin vs Redneck***

Virgin looked at the leather shears in Redneck's hand and suddenly her smile faded into a nervous stare. Redneck told her "It's your turn to go now. We had a deal, if you remember. I let you down and got your revenge on those two for you. And frankly, darling, you weren't shit for help in that fight. You let Bully get free, then ran and hid leaving me alone there with both of them."

Virgin apologized "I'm sorry. You're right, I wasn't much help. I just panicked. I'm not good at this sort of thing. I'm not good at most things... I'll try to make it up to you eventually!"

Redneck responded while walking forward "Well you can start by not trying to fight me when I cut that thing off of you"

Virgin nervously screamed "WAIT! Wait, wait! Can't we work together more?"

Shaking her head, Redneck answered "Oooh no. I'm not going to risk you turning on me when I'm not ready for it. I aint that stupid. That's what Bully's dumb ass just did and look what it got her. Now are you going to cooperate or is this going to get ugly? Because if I have to force you naked I am going to make it much, much worse on you."

Virgin started shaking, not wanting to let the entire world see her naked pussy. She was still absolutely mortified by the fact that she was standing there topless in front of the world wearing nothing but a thong-like leather belt. She was also quite afraid of Redneck in general after what she did before, leading Virgin to beg "Can...can you at least please promise me that you won't do anything horrible to me, like...like what you did you TikToker?"

Redneck was getting really annoyed with the stalling and the questions, so she snapped "Look hun, keep bugging me and I'll use those stocks over there, plus your paddle and dildo, to do something far worse than what I did to that stuck-up diva. So get over here, NOW, or else! We aint the UN and this aint a negotiation."

Virgin was starting to get flashbacks to Bully with the commands for submission using threats of her sexual humiliation as leverage. She really didn't like that feeling. Deep inside the pitiful girl something snapped, a reaction to everything she had been through in the last half hour. She never wanted to submit to a bully again. When Redneck got close to her, Virgin suddenly ran right past her! Redneck started chasing after her, as Virgin quickly picked up the sticky foam grenade that has been sitting in the grass this whole battle. Redneck threw her new bolas at Virgin's legs, wrapping it around her and tripping her to the ground. Virgin quickly pulled the pin of the grenade and tossed it at Redneck! The foam grenade exploded, erupting gallons of foam all over the front of Redneck's body in an instant.

Redneck dropped the shears and struggled to wipe all of the foam off of her face and body with both hands as it started to harden and get sticky. Redneck quickly had the idea to roll in the grass, which got most of it off, but some of it was still clinging to Redneck's clothes and skin and was not wanting to come off. The hardening, sticky substance was making it far more difficult to move. Virgin capitalized on Redneck dropping the leather shears by picking them up off of the ground and then cutting her legs free of the bolas. While Redneck was face down on her hands and knees and distracted with trying to rip off her foam, Virgin cut the rope that was holding Redneck's damaged pants up. Virgin then jerked down Redneck's pants and went for a quick elimination shot once the clam was revealed! She was moments away from capturing it, until Redneck smacked Virgin's phone out of her hand.

After recovering her phone, Virgin then tried to use her paddle as a weapon against the now-sitting Redneck, but the foam-covered girl just caught the paddle and stole it right out of Virgin's hand. When Virgin turned to run away, Redneck smacked her hard right on the exposed left cheek, causing the shy girl to squeal and jump. Redneck stood up to chase after Virgin, but her damaged pants wouldn't stay up any more and were stiff as hell with the foam drying on them. Her panties had also been taken out by LARPer cutting their waistband earlier. Redneck reluctantly chose to ditch her bottoms completely in order to go after Virgin, even though this would mean that she was completely naked from the waist down in front of the world. As much as Redneck wanted to stay covered, she wanted that prize money more. This freed up her legs from the foam at least so running got a lot easier.

The bottomless Redneck punched at Virgin, but the punch was blocked by LARPer's shield. The pitiful Virgin still yelled out in pain from the hit, though, as she's not used to bracing for impacts on her arm like that. She was in pure survival mode now and barely defending herself as more and more punch and paddle attacks came after her. She blocked most of them with the shield but her left arm was killing her now. Redneck was having huge difficulty moving around due to the dried foam all over her upper body. It felt like rocks had fused to her skin and it was slowing her down. Both girls felt a tremendous urgency to win this fight quickly before it was too late.

Redneck finally stopped trying to hit Virgin and instead grabbed the shield with both hands. Virgin fought to save it, but quickly lost it to Redneck. Her only tool left was the leather shears, and after a very lame swing attempt those too were stolen by Redneck. Virgin was now completely unarmed against a far superior opponent!

Redneck grabbed Virgin by the hair and held her long enough to start cutting her waistband! Virgin was screaming and flailing, desperate to keep her pussy hidden. This was the last ounce of modesty that she had left after everything that had been done to her so far, her last fleeting piece of innocence, and it was moments away from being bared to the world. With Redneck's shears halfway through the waistband, Virgin made a last-ditch effort to escape by clawing Redneck in the eyes! Redneck yelled and let go of Virgin's hair, leading to Virgin turning around and running for her life towards the bridge over the creek.

Virgin suddenly had a crazy idea while she ran, and took her phone out of its holster. She fiddled with the screen for a few seconds while running towards the bridge. Redneck was only 5 feet behind her, catching up quickly. When Virgin reached the bridge, however, she tripped and landed on the narrow wood and dropped her phone in the process.

Virgin started crawling away until Redneck grabbed her ankle. Redneck was about to get back to cutting off the rest of Virgin's belt when suddenly Virgin's phone read out "Redneck has been eliminated". Redneck jumped back and looked down to see Virgin's phone on the ground pointing upwards at her between her legs where she had been standing a second ago. She reflexively covered her exposed pussy with her hands out of embarrassment, but clearly it was too late for that now. Redneck asked "How? You weren't even touching the phone!"

Virgin, trying to catch her breath, proudly announced "I set the 10 second timer...on the camera...then fell on purpose."

Redneck responded "You set a TRAP? You little...brat!" Redneck seemed more disappointed in herself than anything else, not even showing much anger towards Virgin as Benedict's boys came to restrain her and take her away.

Virgin was too worn out mentally and physically to even bother attempting to stand up. She just lied down on the wooden bridge happy to have escaped having her pussy exposed and photographed. Her chastity belt is cut almost off on her right side, but there is just enough leather remaining for it to hold together right now. Virgin was too exhausted to make a move towards any discarded clothing before Benedict's boys cleaned everything up, meaning that Virgin is stuck wearing nothing but her heavily-damaged belt which covered little more than a thong would in the front or back.

It wasn't until she had rested for a little while that it truly dawned on her that she had just made it into the final three. Even better, she could see on the map that the other two girls were going to fight it out while she rested, meaning that she was going to be one of the two finalists. Virgin never thought she had a chance in this match, and she had resented her mother for forcing her to compete. Virgin's only goal this entire time has been survival and escaping her humiliation.

It's only at this point here that Virgin starts to believe that she could actually win the million dollars for real. She would not only keep her precious pussy covered up, but she'd be rich as well. She has made it this far based largely on the others underestimating her due to her weakness and overall pitiful nature. She hid, played card games, begged, submitted to torment, made others pity her, and at no point ever came off as a serious threat to anyone. Her enemies toyed with her and teamed with her, always focused on the more dangerous threats nearby or with trying to complete quests at her expense without eliminating her. All of that would do her no good in the finals because there would be no holding back or toying with victims. Her final opponent would come at her 100% and go for the kill the first chance she got. Virgin was going to have to bring everything she had to defeat the winner of Gamer vs Gangster. Still, the cute and innocent, curly-haired, braces and glasses wearing girl that was only entered into the match as a lamb to be slaughtered is now completely determined to be the winner of this event at all costs.

She mentally gathered inventory of her available items. She had the paddle and LARPer's shield, although so far the paddle has not done her much good. She also now had leather shears, but it seemed far too dangerous to bring an item with her that could be used against her chastity belt so she chose to leave them behind and not use them. She also had access to LARPer's sword and Redneck's lasso snare. Because Virgin didn't have any pockets (or clothes aside from her belt) it made carrying multiple items difficult. She finally settled on holding the shield and the paddle in her left hand, with the foam sword in her right hand. The other items would be left behind. She hoped that this would be enough to carry her to victory, and also to keep her unseen, untouched, innocent pussy from being seen by millions of boys. Her pussy was her last shred of modesty left and she was completely devoted to protecting that last little dignity by keeping it private.

Only 3 girls are left in the Thirst Games. Next up, Gamer and Gangster fight to see who will battle Virgin in the Grand Finale!
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 34)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 34

Gangster entered the gym with a smile on her face. She just couldn't believe that somehow her last two opponents were Gamer and Virgin. All of the dangerous fighters and athletes that entered this match, yet her final enemies are the Twitch streamer barely any bigger than Pixie, and the shy loser with glasses and braces. She knew one of those two was hiding in the gym lockers thanks to the map app, although she had no way of knowing which one.

***Gangster vs Gamer***

Gangster entered the girls locker room holding up her riot shield expecting to get jumped, but nothing happened. She didn't see anyone, although the map app said that her opponent was in this room. It wasn't precise enough to narrow down much more than that, though, so Gangster put away her phone and started searching. She could hear the water running in the shower area, but there was no way that anyone would actually take a shower in the middle of this contest...especially with all of these cameras everywhere.

Gangster suddenly recognized the distinct pattern of Gamer's Smash Bros pajamas in a corner and charged to intercept. When she got there, though, she realized that it was a dummy made up of the discarded pajamas and a mop for hair. Gangster then suddenly felt a sharp stinging pain in her back, yelling out "OW!" She reached back and pulled out a small dart which had just hit her from behind. Gangster couldn't see where Gamer was when she turned around, which pissed her off.

Gamer, now wearing only Goth's stolen lingerie, was hiding inside one of the lockers. She fired the blowdart gun through the slits in the door, hitting Gangster in the back. Gamer had read the instructions for this weapon when she first won it, and she knew its strengths and limitations. She only had three darts total, each one rigged for one small dose of tranquilizer. One dart made a victim groggy. Two darts made them essentially drunk. Three would knock an enemy out for a minute or so. If Gamer wanted to defeat Gangster completely, it would take three dart hits. None could miss. Gamer was not thrilled by the realization that Gangster had a freaking riot shield and she had to make sure to avoid hitting that by mistake.

Gangster was now facing the direction where the attack came from, but she didn't yet see Gamer. Gamer's voice then came from around one of the corners, mockingly calling out "How'd you like that, 'puta'?"

Gangster angrily sprinted quickly in that direction, riot shield held in front of her. She saw nothing when she got there, though. Before she figured anything out, a second sharp pain hit her in the back from dart #2.

Gamer had used her remote camera's speaker function to lure Gangster in the wrong direction, while aiming her shot. She was actually very accurate with weapons like this after years of first-person shooters. Unfortunately, after shot #2 Gangster could clearly tell that she was in the locker. That was part of the plan, of course, but still frightening as hell.

Gamer let herself out of the locker now and ran full-speed towards the showers. Gangster gave chase, shield held up. Gangster was starting to get really dizzy from the darts and was not a happy camper. She was absolutely not going to let any more darts hit her no matter what.

Gangster ran into the shower area after Gamer and noticed that the floor was flooded 2 inches. Gamer had plugged all of the drains with washcloths in plastic bags for some reason. Gangster saw Gamer kneeling on a chair at the end of the shower room smiling. Gangster held up her shield to block any darts, but saw something else in Gamer's hands. It was small and black.

Gamer called out cockily "Got ya!"

She then pulled the trigger of her stungun for a half-second, causing it to spark where Gangster could see it. Gangster instantly realized that she was barefoot standing in 2 inches of water! She also did not know that the stungun was basically out of juice already and that this whole thing was a bluff. Not wanting to get electrocuted, Gangster quickly turned and ran to get out of the water before it was too late.

When Gangster turned to run, Gamer picked up her blowdart gun for the final shot. She fired it at Gangster's back. Tink! Shockingly, this time Gangster blocked the dart with her riot shield after turning around mid-sprint.

Gangster yelled "Yeah, saw that one coming, fuck-face!" right before running back towards Gamer on the chair with her shield up. At this point she figured she would just power through getting shocked if she had to.

Gamer's eyes went wide, scrambling off of her chair and onto the floor. She was really hoping to not miss with any of those darts, and she didn't have even a slight poker face about her not having any more once that third dart failed. It only occurred to her afterwards that she should have tried some form of bluff here.

Gangster charged into Gamer shield-first, bashing her hard. Gangster then lost her balance and tripped to the ground as a result of being so dizzy and the floor being slippery. Recovering from the hit, Gamer stood back up and began trying to think up a plan. She knew that Gangster was loopy, so fighting in the water was probably an advantage. She had her leash, but was certain that it was a bad idea to use this here because she wouldn't be able to dodge hits while using it. The tranquilizer would wear off if she stalled too long. The best tactic she could think up was to blitz Gangster hard and use her scissors on her clothes.

Gamer pushed Gangster over on the ground and picked up her scissors from the chair. She went in for the kill when she unexpectedly took a ninja egg to the face! Gangster had pulled out her secret weapon she's had for almost half of the contest, a hollow eggshell filled with peppers, spices, and other heavy eye irritants. When the egg shatters in Gamer's face, the blinding pain is immediate and intense. Gamer screams, drops her scissors, rubs her eyes, and then jumps face-first into the water to try and wash her eyes out. Survival instincts kick in as well as she continues moving on all fours, trying to get away from Gangster.

Gangster grabbed Gamer by the panties, lifting her butt up via an intense wedgie. Gamer yells in shock and pain as Goth's lacy and flimsy panties start to dig right up into the deepest parts of her body. Frantic, Gamer opens her eyes to partial vision. Luckily she had water to wash them out with immediately, otherwise that weapon would've been far more effective against her. She looks around for something to save her as Gangster starts pulling her panties down her legs.

Gamer notices the third blowdart floating in the water in front of her. Gamer's only hope now is that it wasn't too damaged when blocked. Gamer's panties are down to her knees know, baring her round little butt for all to see once again. She picks the dart up from the water, turns around to face Gangster, and jams the dart manually into Gangster's tummy!

Gangster stepped back, angrily pulling the dart out and looking at it. She was already getting very light-headed after the third dose of tranquilizer, so she knew she had to hurry up and do something fast. She ran up to Gamer and hit the small girl with one of her biggest and hardest slaps ever right in the face, knocking the bottomless Gamer for a fruitloop and making her brain internally attempt to respawn.

As Gamer tried to shake off the entire left side of her face feeling like it was broken, she watched as Gangster stumbled and fell to her hands and knees. A few seconds later, Gangster rolled over onto her back and passed out. Still dizzy herself, Gamer mustered all of her willpower to get up and crawl towards Gangster's waist. No drama, no wasted time, Gamer hurriedly pulled down Gangster's jeans and panties to her knees in one effort, baring the badass's trimmed pussy at long last. Gamer grabbed her phone in one hand, while using her other hand to part open Gangster's vaginal lips with her signature peace sign hand gesture.

"Gangster has been eliminated". For the third time this contest, Gamer took a picture of a sleeping girl's gaping pussy held open by her fingers, in addition to making Hacker do the humiliating spreading to herself. This was Gamer's fourth elimination, putting her in first place overall now with even more eliminations than what Bully had. Her list of victims were all some of the favorites to win the entire contest: Fighter, Hacker, Goth, and now Gangster. And all four of them were photographed not just bottomless, but manually spread open gyno-style so that the camera captured deep inside of them.

After it was over, Gamer pulled her panties back up to re-cover her lower half before crashing and lying down on her back in the flooded floor. Gamer was embarrassed, sore all over, and tired. Still, she smiled at the idea of being in the finals, one of the last two girls in the match. She was looking forward to defeating Virgin and adding her to her lineup of wide-open conquests. Gamer was actually more excited about the prospects of capturing Virgin's hymen itself on camera than she probably should have been, but she was absolutely determined to do exactly that now. This was her calling card, her signature move. It would almost feel wrong to win the contest any other way, although she would settle if she had to. One million dollars...she was just one victory left away from one million dollars cash!

When Benedict's boys came to take Gangster away, Gamer looted her pockets first to grab Gangster's handcuffs. Those would be useful in the finals, especially since Gamer was fresh out of knockout drugs now. Gamer also kept the riot shield, very aware of how useful that would be. These were added to her collection in addition to her leash, scissors, and remote camera. Gamer was surprised, however, when she walked out of the shower area into the main locker zone and noticed that her pajamas were gone. Those asshole boys stole her pajamas while she was still in the showers! Now all she had to wear was this soaking wet, semi-see-thru, black lacy lingerie set.

Worst part, lingerie doesn't have pockets. She actually had to stick her scissors, handcuffs, and leash into her waistband in order to carry them, which looked ridiculous but also a little badass. She held the riot shield on her left arm and held the small remote camera in her right hand, trying to think up a good use for it in the final match.

It was at this point when both Gamer and Virgin received a video message from Benedict Wellington. We are now in the finals, the last two girls remaining. What final surprise does Benedict have in store for the last 2? And which girl will be the ultimate winner of the Thirst Games?
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- Finalists

Post by Executionus »

I chose to Photoshop a banner for our final match-up, Virgin vs Gamer, showing what they both look like now going into their last battle. Let it be known that it was a pain in the ass to make Virgin's chastity belt look any good, and I included the damage from Redneck cutting halfway through it. Let it also be known that Virgin's pictures are both the same girl (Gamer isn't, I had to work to make them match). Virgin ironically is the only one of the contestants whose pictures I located on a porn site, so she had a couple nudes.

The next part (35) is going to be almost entirely setup, so I may hold off and release 35 and 36 together in a double-update.

EDIT: Nope. I had a sudden rash of being super busy, so I am just going to release part 35 to keep from going too long without an update.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 35)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 35

Benedict Wellington addressed both finalists in video form:

"Greetings Virgin and Gamer! Wow, so impressive, both of you. You've overcome so much to get here, fought so hard, defeating some of the favorites and strongest girls in here, and you both had to show a scandalous amount of skin to get this far too. Minor tangent: yummy breasts, both of you. Mmhmm, nice!

Anyway, we've reached the finals now, and it's only fair that final combat takes place in a special, and neutral, location. This is doubly-important after watching Gamer just Home Alone Gangster down. So, while you both are recovering and catching your breaths, I am currently finishing the set up for the battle arena in the baseball diamond. Rest up now, I will send my boys to meet you and escort you here when we are ready."

Virgin shivered after watching that video, growing more and more nervous about the fight coming up. Even though Gamer was smaller than her and seemingly not a big danger like Bully or Redneck, that didn't stop Virgin from being mortally terrified of facing her. This was the last girl, she had to be dangerous. She just beat Gangster one on one, and Gangster was almost as scary as Bully. Virgin didn't underestimate Gamer one microscopic bit. The idea of a big final battle arena somehow made Virgin even more nervous than she already was, and her nerves were making her shake a little. Nervously, Virgin sat on the ground waiting to be escorted to what might wind up being her execution. Though she was afraid, however, Virgin mentally resolved to win this fight at all costs in order to protect her unseen pussy (the only body part left unseen of any entrant), as well as trying to win that million dollars.

Meanwhile Gamer reacted more positively to the announcement of a final battle arena, as that is EXACTLY what she would've done in Benedict's position. She knew that her last enemy was Virgin, somebody that she never expected to make it even half this far. Despite her overall weak aura and the fact that she was hiding in woodshop most of the match, Virgin had somehow managed to either cause (or at least be involved in) the eliminations of Bully, LARPer, and Redneck all in the span of a minute. That is a crazy list of victims! Virgin managed to be the last woman standing among three of the physically strongest and overall most intimidating women in the whole match. Gamer knew that Virgin must be far tougher than she looks. She saw Virgin as the final boss of this game and was going to go hard against her, holding nothing back. She was excited, her blood was pumping. This was the moment her entire life had led her to. This was her destiny...to win the million dollars and to be the inaugural Thirst Games Champion! She hoped that it came with a trophy or title belt, but if not she'd just buy one anyway.

One of Benedict's boys came to meet both girls, escorting them towards the baseball diamond. Virgin in particular was severely embarrassed to be walking topless with a boy, keeping her shield arm over her chest the entire time even though she knew full well that he had already seen it all. Seeing things in picture form and in person were two different things. It had been easier for Virgin to mentally ignore the cameras watching her because they were largely unseen, but this was a boy, a tall and hot boy, two feet away from her almost-naked body! Virgin could not help but blush the entire walk.

Gamer, meanwhile, was more relaxed and focused. Gamer was thinking up strategies with what little information she had relative to the arena. She was slightly upset that a set arena ruined much of her spy camera's usefulness, but she still figured out a really effective use for it that she couldn't wait to use against Virgin. She did cuss out her escort for being one of the guys who stole her pajamas after the Gangster fight, to which the guy replied "Hey, we're allowed to salvage anything abandoned or unworn. At least you still had on your underwear. A couple of the girls weren't so lucky when we got through cleaning up a place"

When they finally got to their destination, both girls were in awe of what they were looking at. All 29 other girls, including LARPer, were standing in a diamond shape connecting the bases. All 29 were completely naked! Some of the girls were covering up with their hands, while others didn't bother after everything that had already been seen of them by now. The girls were arranged in elimination order going around the bases, starting with Punk nearby home plate heading to first, and ending with Gangster near home coming from third base, Troublemaker standing on 1st base, Basketballer on 2nd base, and Band Geek on 3rd base. All of the girls were held in place by a thin chain locked in place around their waists which was secured to a post drilled into the ground. They could move around, but not very far from their post and could only slightly reach their neighbors on either side. The posts were 8 feet apart and the chains allowed about a 4 foot radius of movement for each girl. Both of the two finalists noticed one other thing about the diamond...there was an unused chain post sitting directly at home plate. That post was clearly reserved for the loser of this fight. Several of the loot drones were flying around operating cameras now, making sure that every ounce of this arena and its battle would be captured on film for the live streaming audience. The drones were also clearly filming the 29 chained-in-place naked ladies, and several of them were clearly unhappy about the fact that they only had two hands to cover with and three areas that needed covering.

Where the dugouts stood featured another surprise: a raised throne had been erected in front of them at least 10 feet high. This throne was decorated with numerous scraps of stolen clothing from the defeated women all hanging from little hooks all over the side of the throne, which included Gamer's pajamas and Virgin's tattered blouse. Sitting atop this decorated throne was Benedict Wellington himself, basking shamelessly with his arms spread wide in the majesty of this moment he had created. His dream realized, everything led to this final match and he was going to witness it personally. He sat in his epic throne overseeing the battle arena as if he was Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat.

Holy Roller saw the two finalists being walked to the arena and screamed out "GO VIRGIN!!! WOOOOO!" at the top of her lungs.

Bully, however, yelled back "Fuck Virgin!"

Hacker then put both hands next to her mouth to yell out "Fuck Gamer! Go Virgin!"

Skater then joined the chorus "Go Gamer! You gotta invite me to your mansion when you're rich."

Slut then squealed "Oh my God, I think Virgin is topless, and they're both barely wearing anything for bottoms. My fans might get my promised 'all girls naked' after all"

Goth, standing next to Slut, glared menacingly as she asked "Is Gamer wearing MY stolen underwear? I'll kill her!"

LARPer then added "Well Virgin stole my sword and shield, although I can't really blame her. Gamer has a shield too. This battle will be interesting just for that"

Cook giggled "Finally! A proper sword-shield duel"

Band Geek smacked her face and then mumbled "Cook, I swear to God..."

A few of the girls weren't saying anything at all, especially Emo who was blushing bright red, breathing heavy, and visibly shivering from the extreme excitement of being naked in public, standing in place attached to a post, surrounded by 28 of the sexiest girls in the entire school who were also completely naked and two that were mostly naked. Directly to Emo's right was the hottest cheerleader in school and Cheerleader wasn't even bothering to cover up, instead bouncing around and actually putting on a bit of a very sexy cheer routine for the two finalists while standing close enough to Emo that she could reach out and touch her skin if she tried. Emo's poor brain could barely stand the sensory overload, and she was trying to subtlety rub herself gently with the hand "just covering" her pussy. She really hoped that the other girls and the cameras didn't notice her doing it...but then again, part of her kinda hoped that they did.

Basketballer, JROTC, Fighter, and Ninja (in that order) had formed a little elite athlete group between 2nd base and halfway to 3rd, all four making jokes with each other about how they cannot believe none of them are in the finals, where instead two completely unathletic girls made it to the end. Fighter especially jokes about how easy it was to beat the hell out of Gamer, one of the finalists, and tells her neighbors that she only lost because she got double-teamed, hit with pepper spray, and then knocked out via chloroform.

Overcoming a lot of the extreme shyness that she experienced during her tortuously explicit elimination, TikToker actually requested and was granted access to her phone again for this sequence, allowing her to film the action alongside all of teh drones flying around. TikToker isn't even bothering to cover up anymore. After obsessing over everything she had to show to the world earlier in graphic, pornographic detail, she really didn't have any reason to worry about drones capturing tame, candid standing shots of her naked body anymore. Several other shy girls, such as Swimmer, Band Geek, and Hall Monitor, also fail to see the point anymore. Band Geek and Slut are able to sweet talk Cook into not being as embarrassed anymore about her stretched-out elimination earlier, but she's still more comfortable now with both arms hugging her nudie parts. Some other girls, like Pixie, Prep, Holy Roller, Comedian, and Punk are also keeping their hands over their boobs and bits.

Comedian was actively providing color commentary to everything, being a good sport about the fact that she was defeated so quickly and easily by Ninja and now has to stand butt naked outside in front of a swarm of drone cameras. At one point she jokingly ribs the finalists "Our last two players are Virgin and Gamer...which is just Virgin #2 with extra steps. Honestly, I'm starting to think the secret to success was the complete absence of social life, and a lifetime spent having never so-much-as smelled a boys cologne! We popular kids were the idiots here. The old war expression goes 'loose lips sink ships', but in the Thirst Games it was more like 'loose lips sink...yo' damn chances!'"

Not smiling at all, however, was everyone from shortstop to home (LARPer, Bully, Redneck, Gangster). These four violent girls were absolutely wanting to hurt one-another and the tension was intense. While Gangster wasn't involved in the other three's battle with Virgin, Redneck and Gangster have years of animosity and are standing next to each other now glaring daggers at one-another. Neither Virgin nor Gamer wanted to get anywhere close to this section.

Benedict finally stood up in his throne to announce "Welcome Virgin and Gamer to the Grand Finale! This battle will be what is called a lumberjill match. Both of you will start inside of this diamond, surrounded by all of the women who came before. If you happen to knock your opponent into the wall of angry naked women, the women are allowed to do whatever they want once they get their hands on someone. You then have to fight your way out of their range, if you can. For your sakes, I hope you've made more friends than enemies in this contest"

Bully then yelled out "Knock Virgin my way and I'll end the bitch for you. I owe her some payback!"

Hacker then responded "Virgin, give me Gamer and I'll take her out after what she did to me. She literally tortured me and laughed!"

Standing next to Hacker, Holy Roller added "I'm backing my girl Virgin, 100%. We can both grab Gamer together"

Psycho then laughed and called out "I'll strangle either girl until she goes limp. I'm not picky!"

Scientist then snarkily yelled "And I'm not helping either of you, because I don't really care, so don't bother throwing each other at me. Aim for that" Scientist pointed to Basketballer towering overhead two down from her. Basketballer chuckled, then leaned over and reached over from her chained position with her long arms, reaching over TikToker completely, and patted Scientist on the head like she was a puppy. Scientist was not amused.

Several of the other girls yelled out taunts and promises as well based on which girl they wished to see win it all. Virgin was escorted by her bodyguard into the diamond near 3rd base, while meanwhile Gamer was escorted inside of it near 1st.

The two finalists stood in their corners nervously, neither one moving much as they awaited Benedict's signal. The girls near them were making comments. Hacker, Holy Roller, and Goth were behind Virgin near 3rd base giving her their support, with Slut, Band Geek, and Cook deciding to cheer for her as well. This was fairly intimidating to see as Virgin's entire corner loudly cheered her on.

In the 1st base corner, Skater, Troublemaker, and Emo were friends of Gamer's who liked to play games online with her (as long as they were on her team). They cheered for their friend, but she didn't have the same overall corner unity as Virgin did because neither Prep nor Psycho wanted to associate themselves with any of that.

By interesting coincidence, neither Gamer nor Virgin ever actually fought with any fellow entrants prior to halftime, with all of both girls' fights and eliminations taking place in the second half. As a result, the right half of the diamond was filled with the really angry and vengeful girls on both cheering sections, where the left half was more calm and casual about their involvement in this final match, not counting Psycho on the left who was literally salivating waiting for the chance to get some frustrations out on either one of the finalists.

Benedict then channeled his inner Shang Tsung, loudly announcing in a commanding voice "IT HAS BEGUN!!! The final battle starts...NOW!"

Virgin vs Gamer, the final battle of the Thirst Games, takes place next. Who will win?