T-shirt for sale. Part 2

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 25

Post by FunKelly »

Becky and Kim noticed I was visibly shaken, and allowed me a few minutes to take it all in. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. After a few minutes observing the unusual festivities, I heard Kim say. "Kelly. We all have our hidden desires, and secret fantasies. Just as you were able to fulfill yours last night, these people get to indulge in theirs, today".

Becky appeared unaware, that being the 'only one naked', was what excited me above everything else. She then asked me, "Kelly.is being naked in front of people who are dressed, what turns you on?" I was unable to answer, when Kim jumped in.

"Of course it is, Becky! She hesitated getting dressed in the pub last night, even though we all had our clothes back on. When I suggested playing, "Locked Out Naked", she started taking her clothes off, right there at the hotel lobby desk. I had to remind her that in order to be 'locked out naked', you weren't supposed to have access to your clothes!" I felt so humiliated, listening to the two women. openly discuss my most inner sexual passion.

Right then, Becky grabbed the sides of my face again. I thought she was going to plant another kiss on me, when she said, "That settles it, Kelly! You are going to serve champagne and hors d'oeuvres, at Alice's party tonight. Think of it! You get to act out your fantasy, for 'Four' whole hours. With all the material used to make the guests' costumes, yours will be the only skin visible in the entire place. Well, yours an the two male servers, but they'll have on their thongs!"

I had been mentally sucked into Becky's vision. So with some hesitation, I asked, "I thought there were going to be 'Two' nude women servers there?" Becky replied, "Well, truth be told Kelly, Alice and I came up with that idea, to get you to agree to serve at the party". "You and Alice?", I asked, a bit taken back by the odd alliance. "Yeah! I'm working the bar at the party! It'll be so much more fun, if you're there!", she responded.

I was completely blind-sided by this new revelation. Just when I felt, I could endure no additional disclosures from Becky, nor could I undergo any further public discussions, about my most confidential urges, Ashley and Kayla made their appearance onto the scene. They were dressed in matching, cut off, rainbow colored T-shirts, with no bras of course. Bright pink bikini bottoms, and cowboy boots.

I was now encircled by four women, who had witnessed me attain, the most private of all female experiences, "An Orgasm!" I turned my attention to my surroundings, (certainly, up to the task, when it came to distractions) attempting to seem oblivious, to any further discussions, the four women might be having, concerning my very public naked ordeal.

Kayla and Kim started comparing photos of me. Kayla had a one of me, completely limp, with my legs spread wide open, covered in my own cum. It was one of the many photos taken of me, in the pool room of the pub last night, thanks to Becky. Kim had practically the same photo, but hers', was taken in the hotel lounge, about 3:30 in the morning.

In both photos, I was stripped naked, legs spread wide open, blissfully limp, skin glistening from my own female juices, yet with an unfamiliar smile on my face, looking like the "Dirty Little Slut", I had become. I decided to take a walk. I needed separation from both, the liveliness of neighboring activities, but also, the constant reminder that I had become San Francisco's newest trollop.

I told the women that I wanted to have a look around, then ventured off on my own. I noticed when I got out of earshot, of the women wearing nothing but a thong, fastened to a large "X", and calling out, "More! More!" to her dominatrix, I was able to find some sense of normality. At least as I saw it.

I walked several blocks, then noticed the street had been closed off by the white and orange wooden saw horses, often used for block parties and special events. There were food and clothing vendors, along with literally hundreds of people, who were there as spectators, not participants. When I reached the blockade, I walked back in the other direction.

I walked back passed the "Center of Activity", (I guess that's what we'll call it for now on) and saw much of the same. I found out later, that they blocked off a total of five blocks. The middle block was where the so called, "Activities" were taking place.

The two blocks leading in either direction, were mostly occupied by vendors and curiosity seekers. In fact, no one in the outer areas, were salaciously dressed, yet alone completely naked. I stopped and picked up a couple of tacos from one of the food vendors, which I must tell you were the best I have ever had. Maybe it was because I hadn't eaten since last night's dinner, but they were fantastic. With a full belly, I ventured on.

Realizing I had no interest in participating in the day's public events, I finally understood how self-absorbed I really was. Kim was correct, when she said, I "Got Off" being the 'only one naked". It was true. As I reached the barrier, at the opposite end of the five block stretch of public street, Kim and Becky, had met up with me.

Before either could speak a word, I noticed a woman wearing a wrist brace, and became mesmerized. I glanced around at my surroundings, and observed another woman, selling Hawaiian leis from around her neck, to people in the crowd. Kim called out, "Kelly! What are you staring at?" My business persona had completely taken over, and I turned to my two new friends, and said, with dollar signs running through my head, "I think I can sell T-shirts here."

The two women looked at me, then at each other, then back at me, completely bewildered. "What are you talking about?", Becky asked. "I could make money selling T-shirts here", I repeated. Kim said, "Well I'm sure you could Kelly, but with so many other's selling T-shirts, would it be worth your while, to come down here from Oregon?"

I gathered Becky and Kim around me, like in a football huddle, then shared my sudden epiphany. "I could make one hundred T-shirts, that said, in big bold letters on the back, "Buy This Shirt. Right Here. Right Now!", and sell them for $50.00 to $100.00 each". They both looked at me like I was crazy. "Why would anyone pay that price for a T-shirt, that said that on it?", Kim asked, while Becky's facial expression showed she agreed with Kim's summation of my idea.

"Because I won't be wearing anything under it", I replied, with a devious grin on my face. It was like the light bulb had lit up over both their heads. Kim screamed out, "That's Brilliant, Kelly!", while Becky rapidly shook her head, up and down, in agreement.

"All I would have to do, is rig up one of those wrist bands to hold my phone and credit card reader. I could take the payment first, then remove the T-shirt, and hand it over to whoever purchased it", I explained. "Out here on the far edges of the fair, people, especially young guys, would pay that kind of money, just to see me have to walk away naked", I continued.

"I could take orders for both color and size, walk back to my booth, get the appropriate T-shirt, then wear it back to my prospective customer. He or she pays me. Then, and only then, do I remove it and turn it over to them", I explained.

"You do realize that some idle chit chat, and the inevitable selfies, will be part of each sale. Don't you, Kelly?", Becky asked. Kim answered, "Of course she does! She's won't be selling T-shirts! She'll be selling little shreds of her dignity! Again, Kelly! I think it's brilliant!"
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 26

Post by FunKelly »

In an attempt to curve Kim's zeal for my idea, if even for a moment, I tried to lower the level of enthusiasm, by asking, "How often do they have this fair?" Becky replied, "Once a year, Kelly. They hold it on the same Saturday, in June, every year". "That's good. That will give me time to prepare for next year", I said.

I then looked at Becky and Kim, and asked, "Now you guys are sure, I wouldn't get in any trouble, if I were naked, this far away from the center of activity?" As luck would have it, Kim recognized this incredibly cute cop, and called out, "Het Matt! Come here!" I started feeling a bit faint, as the gorgeous police officer made his way to where we were standing.

Kim gave him a big hug, as he looked at me. I could tell he was trying to comprehend, how this girl, wearing a typical Saturday afternoon outfit, was associated with a woman dressed in little more than fishnet stockings and a bra, and another woman, wearing a rainbow colored bra, short jean skirt and military boots. I was wondering the same thing myself.

"Matt. You know Becky", Kim said, as Matt and Becky nodded, and greeted each other. "Matt. This is my new friend, Kelly", she said, turning his attention to me. "Matt's my brother, Kelly!", Kim said, as she looked at me, then back to Matt. I gave a sheepish grin, and said hello, feeling intimidated that a police officer, in full uniform, was talking with us.

Kim asked him, "Matt. Kelly wants to know, if she took off all her clothes, right here, right now, (using the words I was planning to have printed on my T-shirts) would she be at risk of a fine, or even worse, arrest?" Matt looked at me, and said, "Kelly. You would be entirely within your rights to do so".

"The event planners have pulled all the required permits. As long as you stay on the street, and between the barriers, you would be legally allowed to express yourself, however you pleased". I was finding it hard to look him in the eye, while we were discussing my possible nudity, at next years festival.

Then, out of the blue, Kim said, "Alright. Now that that's settled, Kelly give me your clothes". I turned to her, and abruptly replied, "Kim! I'm talking about selling T-shirts at next years' fair". That's when, my plans to remain dressed today, and not allowing Kim or Becky to manipulate be out of my clothes, started to unravel.

"Kelly. If you plan on selling T-shirts here next year, don't you think it would be wise to know, in advance, that you have the fortitude, to follow through with that plan? Otherwise, it may be time and investment, wasted". Before I could answer, Matt interrupted, and said, "If you're serious about this Kelly, Kim might be right".

Becky looked at me, and asked, "Kelly. How much money could you make?" My mental calculator had already come up with the answer. "Well Becky, if I sold 100 T-shirts, at $100.00 each, less inventory and travel expenses, I would stand to make an $8000.00 profit. If I could sell them for only $50.00 each, I would still profit $3000.00.

Becky's eyes grew wide open, when she said, "$8000.00 ? I'd walk around naked for that! Even $3000.00. How many people do we know, (as she looked at Kim) make $3000.00 for and afternoon's work?" Kim just smiled, and said, "I'll take those clothes now, Kelly".

With Kim, Becky and Matt looking at me, I was forced to come to terms with both, the idea of me selling T-shirts right off my naked body, and the concept of being, barely or totally naked, in front of literally hundreds of clothed people. I was focused on the expressions of my three new friends, while I considered my options.

The advise of the many women, on my favorite websites, through their personal experiences, explained in their posted stories, was a constant reminder of, "What Not" to do. First and foremost, never cover up! Any display of modesty, would bring on ridicule, along with the cruel comments, that can sometimes follow. I decided to find out if I had the fortitude, (as Kim had put it) to persevere through the inescapable, Shame and Humiliation of my future endeavor.
Hooked6

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 2

Post by Hooked6 »

Interesting twist in these latest chapters. This has many possibilities: (1) their venture will upset other women in the neighborhood as their husbands/boyfriends take too much of an interest and the women take action to humiliate and sabotage those involved to get them to quit (2) their venture will succeed and they find themselves getting in deeper and deeper as the "newness" wears off and they seek other thrills (3) Kim and Kelly make a fortune and recruit other women, some willing, some embarrassed, some reluctant in order to keep the cash rolling in and support their new lifestyle.

The mind boggles. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hooked6
FunKelly

Post by FunKelly »

Thanks so much for the comments. I'm not quite sure will it will go either. After finishing a chapter, I will usually start the next one with just a few lines, in order keep with the storyline, then finish that chapter after I dwell on it for a day. Should have some more soon. Thanks again, Kelly.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 27

Post by FunKelly »

First, I did what anyone would do. I removed my thin summer jacket, then handed it to Kim. She folded the jacket, and placed it in the huge purse she was carrying. It was the size of a beach bag. I hesitated, not knowing what to remove next. Becky suggested, "Take off your shorts, Kelly". Looking around, I felt that any observers, would think I was being stripped searched, due to Matt's presence.

I summoned the courage to unbutton my shorts, and let them fall to my ankles. I then stepped out of them, bent over to pick them up, then handed them over to Kim. I couldn't help but look around and see if anyone was watching. I had become the spectacle of the day, for so many of the curiosity seekers.

With just my T-shirt, panties and bra left, I started feeling self-conscience in front of my growing audience. Kim said, in a stern voice, "Kelly. I'll take that bra now". I looked at Becky and Matt, hoping someone would intervene, and liberate me from my impending fate. No assistance would come.

I reached under my T-shirt, unhooked my bra, pulled it through my shirt sleeve, then handed it over to Kim. With nothing on but my T-shirt, panties and sneakers, I felt like, I may as well have been naked. The white T-shirt, I was wearing, was barely containing my erect nipples, and only came down to my navel, letting the onlookers see, I was close to being totally naked.

Kim, Becky and Matt, were surveying the crowd, and the obvious attention, I was now receiving from the many clothed spectators surrounding us. Feeling like I could bare no additional public humiliation or exposure, I watched as Becky explained to the onlookers, that I had lost a bet. I guess that's the standard excuse used, when someone decides to take off their clothes in public.

Kim, on the other hand, was not quite so understanding. She said, so all watching, could here, "Kelly! lets have those panties!" I froze solid, now staring at her, hoping for some measure of sympathy. She looked at me, then repeated, "Kelly! I'll take those panties now!", as Becky continued to reassured my growing audience, I had lost a bet.

Afraid to look my spectators in the eye, I knew Becky and Kim were taking the photos, I would relish later. The expressions of the observers, was the key to how someone, who was the only one naked in public, could assess the mood of the crowd. Very important, when someone is viewing the photos on line. At least for me.

I had no choice, but to become the submissive little slut, Kim wanted me to be. I pulled my panties down passed my thighs and knees, then over my sneakers. I was looking at the ground, as I handed them over to her, exposing my clean shaven pussy and bare ass to the onlookers. Now that Kim held every stitch of my clothing, other than my thin, white T-shirt, she smiled and started walking away.

"Kim!". I called out. "Where are you going? You can't leave me like this!" Kim smugly looked at Matt, not letting on that he was her brother, to the spectators, and asked, "Officer. Can I leave her like this?" Matt held back his obvious enjoyment of my naked plight, and responded, "Today, and today only, Miss. As long as she stays on the street, and within the boundaries, she'll be fine."

I pleaded, "Kim! Please!" She looked back to Matt, and asked, "Officer. Is a bet, a bet?" Matt replied, "It is where I come from, Miss". With that, she walked away, then vanished into the crowd, with my clothes. I turned to Becky, and asked her to borrow her big red scarf. She simply replied, "Sorry Kelly. Can't help you".

Before I knew what was happening, Becky decided to add insult, to my humiliating injury. She took her right forefinger, and slid it between my pussy lips. As I stood there in horror, she said, "Oh Kelly. You are so wet! Time to go! Thank you officer", as she gave Matt a nod, then took my hand. I heard Matt call out, "Have fun girls". Becky pulled me through the dressed spectators, while the eyewitnesses, laughed and cheered, as they saw my bare ass, disappear into the crowd.

I wanted to crawl into a hole and die, yet I could not deny how horny I had become. Becky was right. I was soaking wet between my pussy lips. I thought about the woman going through her public flagellation, wearing nothing but a thong. That's when I realized, we all have our own special sexual buttons. Mine was being, shamed and humiliated, by being the only one naked, among clothed people.

Becky led me through the maze of clothed people. I became even more aroused, as I made little eye contact, yet felt the fabric of their clothes rubbing against my almost bare skin. I listened closely to the comments, coming from the people surrounding me. Still, at least a full block away from the center of activity, I was definitely "The Only One Naked" in the immediate area. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon, and I was coming to terms with, and starting to enjoy, my almost naked state.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 28

Post by FunKelly »

The idea off selling T-shirts right off my naked body, was rolling around in my head, as Becky stopped and smiled at me. Not sure what this sudden pause was about, I would soon find out. "Well. Kelly!", I heard from behind me. "Another lost bet? Or do you flaunt your pussy in public, just for the fun of it?" To my complete dismay, I turned to see the voice I heard, was that of Stacy, and Sue was with her again.

An overwhelming feeling of trepidation came over me, as I stood there stupefied, unable to utter a single word. The two women took the opportunity to gather some additional photos of me. Photos that I'm sure would be used to prove, I had become the dirty little slut, of my college graduating class.

Getting discovered, being naked (or in this case, almost naked) in public, by someone you know, can be one of conjecture, on their part. Certainly, one of humiliation, on yours. Being discovered once, may be the result of some unusual circumstance, like a lost bet. But twice in 24 hours, no way! Their belief about me and my lifestyle, was now deeply rooted.

I could feel my face turning red, when Sue asked, "Any reason you're concealing those little baby breasts of yours, not to mention your thimble size nipples, Kelly?" Stacy added, "We can see your nipples piercing through that little T-shirt, Kelly".

Still speechless, I felt my hands reaching for the bottom of my shirt, so I could stretch it down to cover my pussy and ass. I was about to break the first rule, of public nudity. Becky discretely took my hand, keeping me from humiliating myself even further.

She kissed me on the mouth, and said, "I'm gonna go see if I can find Kim. We'll catch up with you later". My facial expression, was begging her not to leave me, but she turned and walked toward the center of activity, leaving me standing there bottomless, with Stacy and Sue.

To my surprise, the two women each took one my arms in theirs, and started parading me through the crowd. Stacy said, "You know Kelly. You were the topic of conversation, after we left the bar last night. Now we all could understand losing a bet, then having to wait tables in the nude. But here you are again, walking among all these people, with no pants or underwear on. What gives?"

I still hadn't spoken a word, since running into the girls again. I cleared my throat, then forced myself to answer Stacy. "I swear. Less than 45 minutes ago, I was wearing panties, a bra, shorts and a little spring jacket, with my company logo printed on the back". "What happened?", Sue asked. I felt cornered, and decided to tell the girls about my idea, to sell T-shirts off my body.

I explained how the concept took seed, when I noticed the woman wearing a wrist band, designed to help with carpal tunnel or a sprained wrist. I told them how I was planning to modify it, to securely hold my phone and credit card reader. Noticing the woman who was selling Hawaiian leis from around her neck, just moments later, cemented the idea in my head. I even told them the T-shirts would read, "Buy This Shirt. Right Here. Right Now", on the back.

As I went on explaining some of the basic revenue possibilities, I observed an attitude change, in both of the women. If only for a moment, they looked at me more like an entrepreneur, than the bottomless slut, standing before them. Sue, was actually holding on to my every word, while Stacy said, "Kelly. That's technically prostituting yourself, even if you not having sex with your customers".

"Prostituting myself". That thought was buried deep in my psyche, but I was hoping not to hear it said, out loud. Sue jumped in, and exclaimed, "Who Cares. Kelly! Can I do it with you?" Stacy turned to her, and said, in a scolding tone, "Sue!" Sue turned back to her, and said, "You said it yourself last night, Stacy! Right after we saw Kelly waiting tables in the nude. You said, you wished you had the courage to do something like that".

Stacy's face started turning red, as I was dumbfounded by the new revelation. In an attempt to defect the now, unwanted attention, from herself, Stacy turned to me and said, "O.k. Kelly. I'll buy that T-shirt, you're wearing, for $10.00". In an act of defiance, I replied, "$20.00!" She reached in her purse, pulled out a $20.00 bill, and handed it to me. I took the $20.00, put it in my sneaker, then removed my last vestige of modesty, and handed it over to Stacy.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

What great additions. You surprised me yet again. Looking forward to see what happens next.

Hooked6
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 29

Post by FunKelly »

Once again, I was completely naked in public, but this time, I was surrounded by a crowd that had grown to at least a thousand people. If my nipples were any indicator at all, I was totally stimulated, to say the least. Stacy and Sue started taking more photos of me, now that I was fully nude.

I couldn't possibly count the amount of people, who followed suit. With no choice but to smile and converse with those onlookers who were taking an interest, I did my best to be gracious. I posed with them for selfies, and did my best to answer any questions, they might have . Believe it or not, no one asked me why I was naked. In an atmosphere like this, I guess that answer is self explanatory. All I know, is that the experience was once again, "Intoxicating".

Stacy grabbed my hand, while Sue apologized to my new founds fans, explaining that we had to go. Stacy purposely led me through the most crowded areas, leaving me no option but to look the people in the eyes, smile and say, "excuse me", while being titillated by the brush of every thread, against my bare skin. I was truly like the women I admired on my favorite web-sites.

Stacy and Sue seemed as comfortable being with me, as I had grown, being with them. Gone were the demeaning comments and dirty looks, replaced by questions of sincere curiosity. By now, it was about 3:00 pm, and I was casually strolling through an enormous crowd, with two old acquaintances, who were now bordering on becoming friends, totally naked, with exception of my sneakers and socks. Every sexual public nudity fantasy I ever had was coming true this weekend, and it was only Saturday afternoon.

Stacy, Sue and I had wondered into the "Center of Activity". There's no other way to say this. It's just not my scene. The woman tied to the big "X", had been replaced by another, while several more dominatrix' were waiting their turns, holding the leashes, attached to the collars, of the women they temporarily owned. Most of, who were dressed in only thongs. There were also at least ten penises swinging in the wind, to every pussy that was on display.

I continued to walk toward the less active, yet more populated areas, beyond the middle block. That's when my charade was about to unravel. We were just about to be a reasonable distance from the ongoing debauchery, when we ran into the two lesbian women who had masturbated me to orgasm, in the hotel lounge, early this morning.

I looked in another direction, hoping they wouldn't recognize me, when I heard. "Kelly! Kelly!" The two women walked up to us, dressed in only high heels, bikini bottoms, and body paint from neck to ankles. Not even knowing their names, I said, "Oh hi". Stacy looked at the two women, and asked, "You know her?", as she pointed at me.

"Know her. Know her", came the reply from one of the women. "We masturbated Kelly, to a massive orgasm in the hotel lounge about 3:30 this morning!" I could have died of embarrassment. Stacy and Sue looked back at me, then turned their attention back to the two women. "Please. Tell us more", Stacy asked, as Sue was now looking at me in disbelief.

The second woman said, "We only know her as Kelly, because that's what Kim called her, when she came to get her from the hotel lounge. See Kelly was naked, when she came into the lounge with some guy. Soon after, Kim came to get that guy, so she could check him into his hotel room. That left this poor little thing, sitting totally naked and all by herself, at the table in the corner of the lounge.

"Sitting there totally naked, much as she is right now, but without her sneakers, she looked like she needed a friend, so my friend Liz here, and I, joined her at her table. My name is Stephanie, by the way". Liz jumped in, and decided to finish the story of my 3:30 am, hotel lounge depravity.

"First off, let's get one thing clear. No one ever accidently locks themselves out of a hotel room, while naked. They just don't! Who in their right mind would leave a hotel room, with a door that closes automatically, without a key or card to get back in, totally naked. NO ONE!" Liz's public telling of last night's events, was nothing less than thoroughly humiliating.

"That being said", Liz continued, "When Stephanie and I joined Kelly at her table, the first thing we did was spread her legs open. Trust me. There was little resistance. Stephanie shined the light from her phone on Kelly's pussy, and we could tell by her puffy, pink labia, that she had already had at least one orgasm that night".

There was no place to hide, as Liz continued her recollection of last nights account, of my second public orgasmic climax of the evening. Liz went on, "I slid my fingers in her slot, and knew by the saturation, she was ready for another orgasm. So I simply worked her clit over, until she had another. I had no idea it would be a total eruption. This girl squirts in buckets!", she said, as Stacy and Sue looked at me in total disbelief.

There was no appropriate response, to the story that was just broadcasted, to my two acquaintances / friends. Suddenly something was troubling me. I looked at Liz, and asked, "Do you know Kim?" She replied, "Sure I do. We're all from the same neighborhood". "Does Kim live around the hotel", I asked. "Kim, owns the hotel, sweetie. She has a suite on the fifth floor", Stephanie replied.

I took a chance and asked, "Do either of you know anyone named, Becky?" "Do you mean Becky from "Brian's Pub?", Stephanie asked. "Yes", I replied. "Sure we do. Becky's owned that pub for five years now. She lives in the apartment on the second floor", she continued. Forgetting I was naked, I started feeling a bit mislead by my new friends.
Hooked6

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 29

Post by Hooked6 »

FunKelly wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:46 am

I took a chance and asked, "Do either of you know anyone named, Becky?" "Do you mean Becky from "Brian's Pub?", Stephanie asked. "Yes", I replied. "Sure we do. Becky's owned that pub for five years now. She lives in the apartment on the second floor", she continued. Forgetting I was naked, I started feeling a bit mislead by my new friends.
What a great way to leave off - I LOVE Kelly's sense of foreboding here. I can just feel the tingling up her spine as she begins to have doubts. Nice chapter!

Hooked6
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 30

Post by FunKelly »

Standing there, naked and humiliated, while Liz and Stephanie appeared gleeful, they had just revealed the details of my 3:30 am debauchery, to Stacy and Sue, I felt consumed with knowing if my new found friends, had intentionally set me up.

As my mind wondered, Kim and Becky walked up to us. I was unable to enjoy my permitted nudity, until I knew if they had arranged my public perversion, the night before. Kim immediately sensed something was amiss. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to an area about fifteen feet from the other women.

"Alright Kelly. What's up?", she asked. "Do you own the hotel, Kim?", I asked. "Well. If you must know. I am the majority stock holder in the corporation, that owns the hotel. I am technically an employee of that corporation, when I am at work. But I don't mind telling you, it's nice knowing I can't be fired, without my own consent. Why do you ask?" I didn't know how to answer, but found myself feeling guilty that I had mistrusted her, so I just responded, "No reason".

Kim then looked at my tits, and asked, "Kelly. Where's your T-shirt?" "I sold it to Stacy for $20.00", I replied. "Look at you go girl! Your first sale! Congratulations!", she responded. Kim then pulled me close, by grabbing my biceps, since I had no clothes to snatch on to. "Kelly", she said, "Between you and me, Becky has a crush on you. The minute you walked into the pub last night, wearing your little yellow sundress, she has been enamored with you. I know you may not be a lesbian, but do me a favor". I looked into her eyes, afraid to hear what favor, she wanted from me.

"Please don't hurt her". The look in my eyes must have told her, I wasn't sure what to do next. I had let Becky kiss me on the mouth, while she slid me the tongue several times. I even reciprocated, by sliding my tongue into her mouth, in the hotel lobby, earlier today, I thought to myself. Kim continued, "Becky worked as a topless waitress, for Brian for seven years, ever since she turned 21 years old".

"She stashed every cent of her pay and tips, hoping to someday, own a small piece of the joint. Well, when Brian got sick and could no longer run the place, he sold it to Becky, for the amount she has saved. She was like a daughter to him, especially since he had no real family. That pub has been her baby for almost five years. Like you, with your T-shirt business, she has sacrificed a personal life to manage it".

"Kelly. Not until Becky laid eyes on you, have I seen her with any interest in anything. but that pub. My guess is that your life is very much the same". I looked at Kim, and replied, "Kim. Becky abandoned me Kim. She left me with Stacy and Sue, knowing the humiliation I would endure". Kim just smiled, then responded, "Looks to me, like it was working out well, or at least until Liz and Stephanie showed up".

Still holding a fast grip on my biceps, Kim stared straight into my eyes, then declared, "Kelly. You get off on the experiences of shame and humiliation. You know it, and I know it. Becky understood your exhibitionist passion, from the time you pulled that yellow sundress over your head, and handed it to me. All she's was trying to do, was give you what, she felt, you wanted. What's wrong with that?"

My heart started to melt, as I turned and looked at Becky. Seeing her wearing her black bra, black fishnet stockings and ankle height black boots, with the red scarf, covering her, only from waist to crotch, I turned back to Kim. Her next statement would redirect the rest of my weekend get-away in San Francisco. "I haven't been able to get Becky to come down here for three years, Kelly. She's here, because you're here!".

I turned and looked at Becky again, as she stood there talking to Liz, Stephanie, Stacy and Sue. An overwhelming sense of commitment to her came over me. I pulled myself away from Kim's grip, then headed straight towards her. Becky looked surprised, as I grabbed her cheeks, pulled her towards me, then kissed her on the mouth, tongue and all. "What time do we need to be at Alice's?", I asked.

Becky's expression said it all. With a great big smile, she replied, "We should get there an hour early. How's 7:00 sound?" I kissed her again, and said, "That sounds great". I was waiting for the conversation to return to my exploits the night before, when Sue decided to remove her shirt. Stacy looked appalled, as she folded it and put it in her purse. Sue just asked, "What?", as she looked at Stacy.

"Why don't you lose the bra too, Sue", Stacy said, in a somewhat demeaning tone. "O.k.", Sue replied, as she removed her bra, and put it away with her shirt, exposing her size "C" boobs to us, and the crowd. Standing there in just a knee length skirt, panties and sandals, she looked so happy.

"Kelly. Will you walk around with me?", she asked. Becky kissed me, and said, "Go take your friend for a stroll. We'll meet you back here". With that, Naked Kelly, Topless Sue, and Fully Dressed Stacy, started on their journey to the outskirts of the Fair.

The three of us meandered through the crowd, stopping at some vendor's booths along the way. We made our way to the far end barriers, when Sue said to Stacy, "You don't know what your missing, Stacy. This feels awesome!" Remembering what Sue had said to Stacy, about her comment concerning her lack of courage to try something like this, I unassumingly said, "No matter what. I'm glad I will always have this experience to look back on".

Stacy sternly replied, "Oh. Alright!", as she removed her top and bra, right there in the midst of the onlookers. Now topless herself, exposing her size "C+" tits, Stacy looked at us and said, "Well. Let's go. We're not going to stand here all day". I could tell both women were apprehensive, yet excited about their very public topless walk.

I was glad about two things. The first was, both women stopped undressing after their tops and bras were removed, leaving me to enjoy my "Only One Naked" experience. The second was knowing both women had access to their tops, allowing them to easily cover up, where I didn't have a stitch clothing with me. I had to remain completely naked, whether in "Exuberance" or in "Shame", depending on present company.