Gotta Strip Em All

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Gotta Strip Em All

Post by Humilatron »

A way to celebrate 25 years of Pokémon
—————

Juniper was excited. She was finally 18 which meant she could finally start her trainer journey after her town raised the age limit to 18 after an incident with a Bulbasaur. Still, Juniper was excited as she walked out of her house in Luna Town. She headed for the professor’s lab to pick up her starter Pokémon. When she entered she approached the professor. “Excuse me Professor Burns. I just turned 18 and I’d like to get my very first Pokémon so that I can starter my trainer journey!”

“How exciting!” He said. “This year, we’re doing things a little differently. We have all these starting Pokémon and you can choose whatever one you want, but the one you pick is the one you keep so choose wisely. In this first box we have all the grass types and that box we have all the water types and finally we have all of the fire types. What kind of trainer are you looking to be?”

“Well, I do like fire and water, but my mom was a grass type trainer and she says the grass type really bond well with their trainers,” Juniper said. “So I think I’ll start with a grass type.”

“Alright, then reach into this box and grab a Pokéball. Let’s see what you choose,” Professor Burns said.

Juniper nodded and reached into the grass type box, grabbing one of the balls at the bottom and pulling it out. She hit the middle button and opened the ball and out came a…. Squirtle?

“T-that’s not a grass type,” Juniper said.

“Oh,” Professor Burns said. “I must have labeled the box wrong. Or I sorted it wrong. Oh well, I guess that’s the Pokémon you’re starting with. It’s a female! Do you have a nickname ready for her?”

“I-I’ll go with Aqua,” Juniper said.

“Very nice,” Professor Burns said. “Also if you would take this Rotom Dex so that I can collect data on more Pokémon. I’m doing a Pokémon behavior experiment. This will automatically track all activity from the Pokémon you encounter.”

“Alright,” Juniper said. “Thank you so much, professor.”

“Sorry for the mix up in types. But good luck on your Pokémon journey! I hope it goes well for you. Also, take these pokeballs to start,” Professor Burns said, handing her 5 pokeballs.

“Thank you!” Juniper said. “And it’s okay. I’m just glad to be a Pokémon trainer.”

Juniper put Squirtle back into the pokeball and began walking. She had a big grin on her face as she approached Route 101. She had on a pair of sneakers, a red trainer jacket with a black shirt, red shorts, black leggings and a cap as she tied her long ginger hair into a ponytail.

Juniper was a bit short standing at 4’10” but she was athletic and slim. Her chest grew out to a solid B cup sized thanks to the help of expensive padding. Her sports bra had a pokeball on each cup. A bit embarrassing if anyone ever saw them. Her panties were even more of an embarrassment with tiny little pikachus on them. She sighed as she entered the tall grass for the first time and then she saw it, her first encounter and it was a bulbasaur!

She pulled out her pokeball from her belt and tossed it. “Okay Aqua, I choose you!” She shouted and then mumbled. “Not that I have another choice.”

Aqua came out. Juniper looked at her Rotom Dex to see what moves Aqua knew how to do.

“Alright,” Juniper said. “Use water gun!”

Aqua turned around and sprayed Juniper causing her to shriek. “Aqua! No!”

Juniper was absolutely soaked with water as she sputtered. “Oh no, my clothes! They’re all wet!”

Juniper was distracted as she pulled her jacket off.

Aqua winked at the bulbasaur and it seemed to grin as it used razor leaf to slice Juniper’s clothes. It mostly hit juniper’s bottoms causing them to slice open and reveal her pikachu undies. Juniper didn’t even notice as she tried to dry her clothes. Aqua had a big smile on her face as she used Tail Whip to slap Juniper causing her leggings and shorts to fall completely off while bulbasaur used another razor leaf to slice them the rest of the way off.

This time Juniper noticed as she squealed covering her undies as best as she could. Then Juniper looked at the Rotom Dex for help and her eyes widened. There written in bold was: “Bulbasaur used razor leaf to slice clothes, leaving the trainer in pikachu undies. Bulbasaur seems to enjoy embarrassing the trainer. Squirtle goaded Bulbasaur into helping embarrass trainer as it refused to battle the bulbasaur.”

Next to the entry was a clear image of Juniper, pantsless with her pikachu undies on display. Juniper really hoped that she could remove it, but there was no option to do so. Juniper’s eyes widened. Her next hope was that no one would ever see that entry. She cried as she saw that all of the Rotom Dex entries automatically forwarded to the professor’s lab. She suddenly received an incoming call on her pokegear.

She reluctantly answered it. “H-hello?”

“Juniper, this is Reyna. I’m the professor’s lab assistant. He asked me to call you to see if you’re alright,” a woman said.

“I-I’m fine,” Juniper blushed.

“That’s great! I hope your pikachus are intact,” Reyna said holding back a giggle. “They’re quite adorable. My little niece has a pair like them.”

Juniper’s eyes widened. “P-please don’t tell anyone about that. I-“

“Oh sweetie, all images and entries will be visible on our website. Didn’t the professor tell you? These are very important entries and all of them will be available for all to see,” Reyna said as she giggled. “Your little pikachus are going to really help us in our research. Isn’t that great? The whole world will be able to see them and a lot more.”

Juniper’s face turned bright red as the woman was blatantly teasing her and embarrassing her. “Y-you’re joking, right?”

“Oh we’re not joking. That’s why we require all participants to be 18. In case of instances like this,” Reyna said.

“Oh no,” Juniper cried. “S-so everyone is going to be able to see this image! I… I don’t want to do this anymore!”

“It’s too late, Juniper,” Reyna said. “You signed a contract the moment you took one of our Pokémon. It’s all part of our experiment. You’ll be a famous Pokémon trainer and we’ll get our behavioral experiments. So you just keep finding and catching Pokémon with the help of your little pikachus and Aqua. Oh and you’ll probably need new pants. But then again why bother right?”

Juniper blushed. She could run home and grab a new pair of shorts maybe. But it wouldn’t stop anyone from being able to see her little pikachu undies. She sighed having no other choice. “Come on, Aqua. Let’s go home,” she said as she hung up and covered her undies as best as she could making her way home.

Aqua seemed to be amused as it followed behind while Juniper walked. The bulbasaur decided to follow too as it seemed to bond with Aqua. “You’re coming too?” Juniper whimpered. “Oh fine, I guess I’d better name you. Says here you’re a male. Great. Your name will be Verde. Now let’s get moving.”

Juniper continued to walk towards her house while as Aqua and Verde dragged behind whispering to each other as they brainstormed ideas of what to do next. Verde seemingly smirked as it gazed up at Juniper’s top. He looked at Aqua and whispered. Aqua smiled as Juniper entered the town which was bustling with people. “Oh no,” Juniper whispered. “God, I hope they don’t see these.”

Aqua exchanged a look with Verde and he nodded. Aqua blasted Juniper’s shirt with a blast so powerful her shirt came flying off leaving her in her pokeball bra.

Juniper squealed loudly, drawing attention with her arms flying up in surrender as Verde used razor leaf to slice at Juniper’s pikachu undies. And just like that, Juniper’s undies fell apart leaving her bottomless in the middle of town in just her bra. Her cooch was bare as the Rotom Dex entered in more entries including a photo of Juniper in her undies and bra, and then a photo of her just in her bra with her bare crotch on full display. Juniper desperately covered herself as her face burned bright red. “No!” She cried. “My clothes!”

Then Verde finished the job right there as he used Razor leaf again…. to slice Juniper’s bra while Aqua sprayed her again causing her bra to not only fall off but also for her paddings to immediately fall down. Verde also used its vines to pull Juniper’s hands away from her body leaving her completely exposed as her tiny little AA breasts were on full display and added to the rotom dex for all to see. Juniper whimpered as her most exciting day had turned so quickly into the most embarrassing day as her precious secrets and most private parts were put out for the world to see. As she struggled the door to the professor’s lab opened and out came a tall Amazon woman who had long black hair and purple eyes as she smiled. “Hello, Juniper. I see your little pikachus did not stay intact for long,” Reyna said. “And it seems your other little pikachus have come out to say hello.”

Juniper’s face turned even redder as she was stuck on full display while this woman circled her. “Why is this happening?” Juniper cried.

“We don’t know,” Reyna said. “But it seems the Pokémon are starting to retaliate and opt to embarrass their trainers instead of fighting the other Pokémon.”

“B-but,” Juniper said. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

Reyna smiled as she rested her cold hand on Juniper’s crotch. “Because what would be the fun in that? Instead we have our newest way of gaining so much money from this. Imagine the whole world seeing you naked as the day you were born. Every inch of you. Your bare naked little crotch. Your itty bitty titties. You’ll be a star. You’ll be the most famous trainer there is. The trainer who just couldn’t keep her clothes on. The trainer who stuffed her little bras and her embarrassing little secret revealed to the whole world.”

Juniper squirmed as Reyna’s nimble fingers reached for her bare naked lips. Juniper desperately tried to squeeze her legs together, bending at the hips, trying to preserve herself.

Reyna smirked at the response. “Okay, bulbasaur,” Reyna said. “Let’s teach your trainer a lesson, shall we? Squirtle? It’s time we show Juniper here who is really the boss.”

Aqua and Verde both smiled happily as Verde slowly wrapped its vines around Juniper’s ankles. Juniper shook her head rapidly. “N-no! Don’t! Please! I’m sorry! Whatever I did! Please! Don’t!”

“It’s far too late,” Reyna smiled. “The Pokémon want justice for the way they’ve been treated. And they’re going to get it. Starting with you.”
Last edited by Humilatron on Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Re: Gotta Strip Em All

Post by Executionus »

Fun start to this! I love the detail of the Pokedex meticulously detailing her misadventures for all to see. It might work better if it's actually a Rotom-dex though, that way it would be sentient and flying around constantly to get the best shots.

Also I blame N for this. Clearly while he was king of Team Plasma he told the abused Pokemon of the world to strip all the girls they saw to get back at humanity. That's exactly what we all should've expected from a mentally insane pubescent boy that can communicate with Pokemon.

PS: If the name of your Pokemon Professor was an intentional easter egg foreshadowing his betrayal, then it's absolutely brilliant. All legit Professors are named after trees, yet yours was named "Burns" as if he was the Anti-Professor.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Good point I’m going to change that one detail.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
LauraLaura

Post by LauraLaura »

I absolutely love Pokémon strip stories! So good!
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Nice story. Is there more to come?
Mike
Humilatron

Gotta Strip Em All - Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

Juniper squirmed as she felt the vines wrap around her ankles, threatening to truly expose her as the Rotom Dex wandered around ready to take the shot. Juniper felt her heart pounding against her chest, tears streaming down her cheeks as Verde pulled her legs apart, trapping her in a spread eagle position. Reyna smiled as she used her nimble fingers to spread Juniper apart giving a full view for the Rotom Dex to capture. Juniper whimpered at how exposed she was. “Please. No!”

“It’s much too late,” Reyna said. “Is now a good time to tell you another tidbit? Professor Burns…. he’s not really a professor. In fact, he is a member of a certain team you may have heard of them, Team Rocket. It used to be a team organized for the sole purpose of stealing Pokémon, but after Jessie and James finally retired and the others slowly stepped down as leaders, Professor Burns or should I call him Miki Burns took over and decided to completely change the purpose of Team Rocket. So now instead of stealing Pokémon, Team Rocket is all about releasing Pokémon so they can be free. And of course we get the benefit of having the Pokémon on our side.”

“T-team Rocket? But how? W-why?” Juniper cried.

“Because Team Rocket has always been about making money and doing whatever it takes to be number 1,” Reyna said. “And right now our benefit is to align ourselves with the Pokémon not steal them. We made an agreement that we would work with the Pokémon to set them free and they’d be able to get their revenge on the trainers that force them to fight each other. Apparently Pokémon really don’t like fighting each other. And they were also persuaded to embarrass trainers instead. I’m not sure who told them to do that, but who am I to argue with them? They seem to like targeting young girls especially, but don’t worry, the guys have also had their fair share of embarrassment, I mean just look at the legendary Ash Ketchum. He's 65 and still getting embarrassed by his Pokémon. Although, this is the first time we’ve been able to document all of it. We were so lucky to have such a willing participant too.”

“B-but I didn’t know all of this,” Juniper cried. “I just wanted to be a trainer like Ash!”

“I guess that goal is going to be a bit difficult for you,” Reyna said. “But enough talk. Bulbasaur, I think you know what to do.”

Bulbasaur used a vine to tickle Juniper as it rubbed lightly against Juniper’s spread crotch. “Verde stop!” Juniper cried.

“I should mention, the Pokémon really hate these stupid nicknames you trainers give them. I mean seriously, is Green the best name you could come up with?” Reyna said. “And I don’t think the Pokémon are going to listen to you anymore.”

Juniper squirmed and squirmed but there was nothing she could do. “Stop!” She cried. “Please! I’m sorry! Don’t! Don’t do this! Please! I just want this to stop!”

Juniper sobbed as the vine continued to rub against her, tickling her precious buttons, especially one in particular. Reyna giggled, amused at everything unfolding. “Okay, Bulbasaur, you can stop now,” Reyna said. “It’ll be much more humiliating if she doesn’t get the satisfaction.”

Instantly, the Bulbasaur removed his vine and even unwrapped the ones around her ankles and wrists. Juniper fell to the floor onto her back as she cried, her pussy throbbing but her body craving a release. She clutched her crotch that was spread wide open. There she laid butt naked, unable to finish off after being toyed with. She desperately wanted clothes. She desperately wanted to rewind the clock and never set foot inside the professor’s lab or the fake professor’s lab. It didn’t help that the Rotom Dex was continually capturing every detail, every moment of her humiliation.

Juniper without thinking, inserted her fingers into her vagina and rubbed her clit. Lost in her own head, desperate to be relieved. She moaned and moaned not truly thinking about what she was doing. Not thinking that everyone was watching and that the Rotom Dex was still recording every detail. She just rubbed and rubbed until the bulbasaur wrapped its vines around her wrists and pulled them back. Juniper cried. “No! No let me release, please! Let me orgasm! Let me orgasm!”

Then she seemed to come back to reality as she realized everyone was looking at her and her face glowed red and her eyes widened. “You don’t get satisfaction,” Reyna said.

“P-please,” Juniper cried. “Let me go.”

“What do you think, Bulbasaur, Squirtle?” Reyna said. “It’s really up to you.”

Squirtle and Bulbasaur looked at each other and Squirtle turned to Reyna, speaking in her squirtle language. “Squirtle squirt squirtle squirt.”

“I see,” Reyna said, nodding. “Well you’re in luck, Juniper. You’re free to go and the Pokémon will still follow you, and you can even put new clothes on. I can’t say what they have planned for you, but you’ll continue your little adventure to becoming a Pokémon trainer and comply with whatever the Pokémon want to do. It is part of our experiment after all.”

Juniper cried as she ran for her house, clutching her private parts as she slammed the door shut. She desperately wanted to satisfy herself, but one look at the Pokémon told her she better not. So instead she put a new set of clothes on. She looked for a pair of underwear and as she was looking, Squirtle picked out a pair of her old eevee covered panties. “No, please,” Juniper said. “Can’t I wear normal plain underwear?”

Squirtle shook her head. Juniper sighed and put the pair of underwear on. She felt so childish in them, but squirtle picked out a pair of white shorts and handed it to her. “Come on, this doesn’t seem like a good idea,” Juniper said.

Squirtle gave her a look and Juniper sighed. Then Squirtle handed her a training bra with pikachu on them. Juniper didn’t bother protesting as she slipped on the training bra which flattened her breasts. And finally squirtle handed her a plain white shirt. Juniper put it on and to her embarrassment, it was sheer so her pikachu training bra was completely on display. Juniper wanted to protest even more as Bulbasaur undid her ponytail and changed them into pigtails using its vines. Juniper looked in the mirror and felt like a little kid was looking back at her. It was shocking how juvenile she appeared.

Juniper sighed as she was pushed out the door where Reyna was waiting for her. “Aw how adorable,” Reyna said. “Well, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your journey. And now it’s time for you to actually get going.”
Last edited by Humilatron on Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I’ll make a note right now: the main series will not contain abdl/diaper humiliation content, however there will be an alternate version on CHYOA. So if that’s what you want, you can go to the series in my Anthology and follow that path. The main series will remain ENF primarily.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I still feel Reyna and Burns should've been Team Plasma, Plasma's mission was freeing all Pokemon and making them rebel against humanity. Plasma was great, they were essentially a cult worshiping a boy named N that was the only human alive that could communicate with Pokemon, who himself was being brainwashed by his evil father Ghetsis. Black and White had probably the best story of all of the games. Team Rocket was always the exact opposite of that, enslaving Pokemon for money and power in a mafia sense.

But at least it's not Teams Aqua, Magma, or Flare which were basically a bunch of morons trying to end the world for no reason. And then Teams Skull and Yell were just losers doing loser things for the hell of it because they thought their leaders were badasses.

Full disclosure...I have played a lot of video games, with Pokemon being one of my favorite franchises. I even once ran a Pokemon DnD campaign, which coincidentally featured a boss fight against the Sin of Lust Asmodeus in the form of a Tangrowth. That Tangrowth used a whole Japan's worth of tentacle attacks on the party, it was great. I got so many confused and horrified stares from the players.

Anyway, the story is setting up nicely. I have the feeling that trainers all over the world are about to experience the fun of Burns' plot. If the title is a clue, then Rotom Dex is going to have quite the collection of albums by the end of this journey.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Well this series has a mix of the anime ( before the age restart) as well as elements of the game so N in my mind doesn’t really exist since they only appeared after the age reset. Also... I’m not going to spoil it exactly, but let’s just say there’s a reason why Team Rocket is the team that I chose for this.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I’m surprised no one has done a Pokémon story before. I mean when you look at the Pokémon names there perfect for slang sexual words....

Squirtle
Wheedle
Bee drill
Pikachu
Clefairy
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Meowth
Poliwag
Bellsprout
Slowpoke
Grimmer
Muk
Voltorb
Electrode
Lickitunge
Starmie
Electrabuzz
Flareon
Mew

I mean read that list and try not to think about dildos vibrators or vaginas or penis’ it’s almost impossible...

Loving this story. There are a few errors but it’s great.

(Her breasts are B cup but get reduced to AA. An 18 year old just happens to have a training bra in her wardrobe when she obviously stuffs her bras.) but other then them two small details it’s great I can’t wait for more thanks for such a great story 😊