Frank's Bus Dare Part 1

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: Frank's Bus Dare Part 1

Post by Themarble »

I think Tyler has lots of stuff planned. Maybe she is just trying to see what will get Frank embarrassed at this point which is making her push the dares. Maybe one of the girls will give him a dare which Tyler will one up with a twist on it. As for how he gets home I think Tyler wont fuss too much about it as she was disappointed no one saw him the last time so now that they are further away its more than likely for him to be seen. I am even more excited to see where you are taking this story after this chapter. The build up is amazing.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks again for the kind words, Marble. Tyler has a lot of friends who can help her with dare suggestions. She seems to get a lot of pleasure in exposing him to younger girls which she feels will be more embarrassing for him but Frank has 'risen' to the challenge, so to speak. I think you're right about not caring about how he gets home but also keep in mind that she doesn't want the fun and games to end by him getting arrested for indecent exposure. She definitely wants the indecent exposure to continue. I think Frank does too. I have a way for him to get home though as a backup plan just in case. But the girls aren't ready to let him go yet.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Wow! It's funny to read about Alyssa and Tyler again! Great job! I love how Tyler stripped you one cloth at the time!
Michael

Post by Michael »

Where is Wendy? Ahahahah :lol:
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I used Tyler, Alyssa, and Jenny. I forgot about Wendy. Is she 14 as well? Maybe she's on vacation with parents and they'll fill her in on the dares. they participated in. Michael, I'm glad you're enjoying my stories. What do you like most and what are you not a fan of in my stories. Is there anything else I can do to make them more exciting?
Michael

Post by Michael »

Your stories are greats, well written and full of funny ideas!
I love the way the girls stripped Frank on the bus. How he slowly get more and more naked and how the girls mock him and throw away his cloths!! Amazing scene! I also enjoyed the scene with the mother in the park!

I would love to see more sexual teasing. The older girls can use their bodies to arouse Frank and make him feel a little embarrassed! And since i like the stripping part i'd like to see the girls strip Frank again maybe in another contest.

I absolutely love how Tyler is in control of the situation! :lol:

I have a suggestion! Tyler wants Frank to go camping with her and her friends for a few days. Every days the girls dare Frank to get naked and always find some funny way to strip him!
Jeepman89

Frank's Bus Dare Part 4

Post by Jeepman89 »

Frank's Bus Dare Part 4

Tyler invited me to walk over to the picnic table and handed me a coke. There were snacks on the table and I helped myself. I was tired and hungry and was glad to have a rest after all that had happened on this day. The day was not over, however. I looked around and thought, here I am, completely bare naked, at a park in broad daylight with 14 girls.......and it wasn't a dream.

The older girls and I were sitting at the picnic table whereas the younger ones were on the grass behind us. Everyone was finishing their drinks and snacks and chatting away about the day's events with me being the focus of their discussion. Tyler was filling Carly and Cammie in on what happened on the bus and Melanie and her 3 cycling friends were listening in attentively as well. They all seemed disappointed they were not involved but enjoyed having the others retell the stories. "It's amazing Frank didn't get in trouble! He was on the bus completely naked and the bus driver was ok with it?", asked Melanie. Tyler explained about knowing the driver and she agreed to let it happen. She even made sure no other adults got on the bus because she wanted everyone on the bus to have a good time. She also mentioned the 16 year old passenger and her 3 young charges and how they loved every minute of my exposure. Me cumming on the bus was the icing on the cake. Beth described what happened in the men's washroom and didn't leave out any details. Melanie turned to me and said, "Wow, dude. You got some balls, big ones too! I can't believe all this happened and you're still here out in the open totally bare naked in a park where anyone can see you. I'm not complaining either." With that, they all laughed loudly.

I noticed a few towels on the grass and walked over and picked one up. I managed to wrap one around my waist. It was the first time in a while that I was actually covered up. They didn't seem to mention it so I kept it on. I asked about the tent and it was explained to me that it would make a good place for me to hide in case adults came by or heaven forbid the police. Having the towel around me had the effect of making my cock go down and it something it probably needed. Tyler explained that we would hang out at the park for a while before figuring out how to get me back home. I knew she had a plan in mind but she wasn't saying.

I slipped into the small tent and lay down as I was exhausted from all the previous activity. I was awoken by a few of the younger girls who told me to get up and to join them on the grass. I exited the tent still wearing my towel to the stares of all the girls. Carly said, "You can wear that towel for now, Frank, but I missed out on a few things today and I don't wanna miss anything else." The girls couldn't help but notice that the towel was tenting out so I managed to get a boner while I was asleep in that tent.

A few people went by on bicycles every once in a while and a few even by foot but I still had my towel on and although we got some looks, nobody said anything. After getting a text, little Beth announced that her mom was waiting in the parking lot near the park entrance to pick up the 5 friends. They were all disappointed to leave but thanked everyone for a great day and left. That left me there with the older girls and Carly and Cammie, 9 girls in total. Tyler announced that it was time to continue with the “dare day” as she called it. I figured it was pretty much over but I was wrong. They stored their bags in the tent and I followed along as they all walked along the path with the 4 cyclists pushing their bikes. “Where are we going?” I asked. “Just for a little walk, Frank,” she answered.

The few people we encountered on the path did give us a strange look especially seeing all these girls walking with a guy wearing a towel but nothing was said and the girls just giggled. Up ahead on the soccer field, a bunch of girls were kicking a ball around in a make shift game. They were of different ages and there were about 8 of them playing. As we got closer to the field, Carly grabbed my towel giving it a good yank and pulling it off me causing all the girls to laugh wildly. “Go streak their game, Frank!” I stood there stark naked and did as I was told. I began to run towards the soccer playing girls with my cock and balls bouncing and Carly and the others hooting and hollering. “Streaker! Streaker!” they all shouted as I ran totally bare naked in circles around their game. Needless to say, the soccer playing girls stopped in their tracks to see me in my full glory. I stopped in the middle of them all as Tyler and the others caught up to me. The players were in total shock as they looked at me.

“Holy shit!”
“Oh my God”
“He's completely naked”
“Damn. Look at his dick!”
“Wow, I can't believe this”
“A streaker in the park and he's not wearing anything!”
I posed like a statue making sure my cock was thrusting out to give them the best view possible. The other girls caught up to me and Carly wrapped the towel around my waist as the new girls continued to stare with open mouths at what they had just witnessed. Tyler went up to what appeared to be the oldest girl and asked if they were ok. “Sorry about that, guys,” she said. This is our friend Frank and he does crazy things sometimes. We didn't expect him to run naked through your game.” “Wow, I didn't expect to see a naked guy here at the park today and neither did they,” she said, pointing to her friends. “He looks older than you girls. How old is he?”

Tyler told her my age and how I liked to get naked for girls especially in public. Introductions were made and it turned out that these girls were friends aged 9-14 enjoying a day at the park. Sarah, the 14 year old pointed out that she thought it was funny and all the other girls agreed. Tammy, the 9 year old announced, “That guy was bare. I even saw his wiener. Haha.” With that, all the girls joined in for a laugh at my expense. Tyler went on to explain some dares that they made me do and how they got to the park with me wearing absolutely nothing. “Oh my God, this guy gets naked whenever you tell him to? He had a boner too so i guess he does like it. Haha.”

These girls were amazed at everything Tyler told them about my dares and kept looking at me, smiling and some blushing a lot. Tammy, the youngest one, asked why Carly put the towel on me giggling as she said it. She simply explained that she didn't want to offend them with my nudity out here in the open. They all voiced the opinion that they never saw a naked boy before. They also said that they didn't mind if I was naked at all prompting Tyler to signal to Tammy to pull the towel off me if she wanted. That's exactly what the 9 year old did. “You don't need this silly towel, dude. We like seeing you bare naked!” said Tammy, as she ripped the towel off me revealing my nakedness to all the girls before throwing the towel to Tyler. All the girls congratulated Tammy as they gathered around me to get a good look.
“Wow, this guy really is naked!”
“I like that we get to see his wiener.”
“It's really big and fat too.”
“I like his butt! Haha.”
“Nice dick, man.”
“Holy shit! Look at his balls!”

The staring and all their comments had their effect on me as I stood there with a rock hard cock for them to see. The girls were always on the look out for other people who might spoil the fun for them and the soccer players but it was safe for now. Some of the soccer girls reached for their phones and started taking photos hoping Tyler and the others wouldn't mind. “Go ahead, guys! Take as many as you want. Videos too if you want, “she said. “Frank has to do whatever we say.” I did my best to pose for the girls making sure my cock was rock hard and they took pictures of me alone, and with some of the girls and even a group shot of the soccer girls with me, with me holding the ball. Tyler told me to hold the ball high over my head so my hard cock would be clear in the pictures. She must have taken more than 20 pictures as the soccer girls kept giving her their phones since they all wanted their own personal memories of their adventure with a naked 17 year old guy.

Up to this point, it was just us on this field: a group of 17 girls and naked 17 year old guy. If any adults happened to walk along, Tyler was ready with the towel and threw it to me on more than one occasion. I was getting good at wrapping it quickly around myself at a moment's notice. Melanie and her bicycle friends were curious about the stories Tyler told them all about making me cum. The soccer girls were interested as well even though I'm sure a few of them had no idea what cumming was. I was listening intently to Tyler's explanation while beginning to tent up the towel I had around my waist.

Once the coast was clear, Tyler told me to come forward as the whole group surrounded me. “Look at Frank, guys. Something is wrong with this picture. Can anyone tell me what it is?” she asked them. Cammie was the first to respond saying, “I know. I know. Frank's overdressed! “That's true,” replied Tyler. “Fix the situation.” With that, 10 year old Cammie asked 9 year old Tammy to help her as the 2 young girls stood on either side of me. My dick was definitely responding as the 2 girls grabbed for my towel and pulled it away from my body in one fell swoop, leaving me totally bare ass naked once again in the middle of the soccer field. All the girls cheered as Cammie threw the towel to its custodian, Tyler.
“Holy shit! He's naked again.”
“Still can't believe he's out in public with nothing on!”
“God, he must be so embarrassed we can see everything!”
“Coolest thing in the world!”
“Nice wiener, dude!”
Up to this point, I had not really been touched too much other than when pictures were being taken and the girls would brush my arms or legs to get in position. That was all about to change.

Cammie wanted to show off when she grabbed me by the cock and was walking me around the girls to see their reaction. They were shocked to say the least but were laughing up a storm at the same time. She had Tammy follow us smacking my ass as she was beside herself with laughter. When they switched positions, the other girls were hysterical. Little Tammy was now holding on to my cock and pulling as Cammie was trying to poke me by the balls. As Tyler continued to keep watch over any bystanders getting in the way of their fun, she invited the soccer girls to join in. Giggling away, they proceeded to attack me from all angles once my cock was free of Tammy's grip. I was molested by all these girls and needless to say my cock was bursting from the attention. Melanie and her 3 friends decided to join in on the fun as I was groped mercilessly. It was Melanie who emerged from the group with her hands on my hard cock.

Melanie began jerking my cock up and down as her friends were rubbing their hands all over my legs, stomach, and ass. The other girls decided to let them have their fun as they decided to just watch the show. Tyler kept yelling instructions to Melanie and she was doing a great job despite her obvious inexperience. In fact, up to this day, she and her friends had never seen a naked guy let alone giving one a handjob. I let them have their way with me as I surrendered to the assault. The other girls were in awe of what they were seeing and by their expressions, enjoying the whole experience. I got as hard as I could possibly get as Melanie continued to jerk me off in front of all these girls. With encouragement from the others, she began rubbing my cock harder until I managed to groan as the first explosion emerged from my engorged cock. As my cum was spirting out onto the grass, the girls cheered and had looks of amazement when I squirted a few more times. They all crowded around me when it was all over while still staring at me for a reaction. As much as I enjoyed the feeling of being jerked off for all these girls, I still had the inevitable feeling of embarrassment that follows such an event.

Tyler was happy that the girls were able to have their fun and get me to cum for them without being interrupted by any curious bystanders. This ended when a group of male soccer players could be seen approaching the field. By then she had managed to give me the towel and nobody was the wiser. It was approaching 5 pm and Tyler announced that we had to leave. Both groups exchanged phone numbers and the soccer girls thanked the others for the great fun they had all had at my expense. We headed towards the tent where the girls had left their bags and bikes. Melanie and her friends pedalled away and burst out laughing as they looked back at me.

Tyler, Alyssa, Jenny, Carly, and Cammie gathered all their things including the tent that Carly had brought with her. I, of course, had nothing but the towel wrapped around me as we waited in the park's parking lot for God knows who. I continued to get looks from some people who wondered why I was with this group of young girls wearing a towel. I didn't care. I had been seen wearing much less by more people all afternoon. That's when we saw a large white SUV drive up parking near us in the lot. The driver appeared to be a woman and a familiar one at that. She climbed out of the car and greeted all the girls who were obviously well known to her. The bus driver? It was Gladys the bus driver from my earlier adventure in the bus.

Tyler had arranged to have Gladys pick us up after her shift was over. Gladys was a 40 something woman and a friend of her Aunt Becky's. I had wondered how I was going to get home especially without my clothes and now I had the answer. Gladys asked how the day went and with much enthusiasm, the girls laughed about all the funny and exciting things that happened that afternoon. Of course Gladys was a witness to what happened on the bus so nothing was going to shock her. This was the first time she had actually spoken to me when she asked me how my day went. I told her it was insane but since I chose to take the dare, I had to see it to its conclusion. She laughed and told me I was a good sport and that I had a great body and awesome dick which made the 5 girls laugh loudly. I had no idea why she would go along with something like this but I was glad to have a ride home. We all got into the SUV and drove away. The girls were giddy with excitement as they continued to tell Gladys about the events of the afternoon, what happened after we got off the bus, me being naked on the street, the mother and little girl, the bicycle girls, the soccer girls and my cumming of course. Gladys had no problems with any of it, strangely enough.

I was sitting in between the sisters Carly and Cammie and their hands would roam freely so to speak. I was wearing a towel but it didn't stay on long. The girls pulled it off me at one point as Cammie threw it to the back of the SUV, leaving me stark naked. As we drove along, the sisters were grabbing my cock as the other girls howled in laughter. “Now you can say you were naked in a car too, Frank!” said Carly as Gladys smiled and the others laughed. Cammie added, “And with a boner too!” After giving Gladys directions, we pulled up to my house finally. I explained that I had the house to myself for the summer and Tyler thought that was fantastic. “You'll have to invite us over sometime, Frank.” she said. “We'll have to think of more dares for you to do. Naked dares of course. Haha.” We exchanged goodbyes as I reached for the towel before getting out. “Sorry, Frank. That's my towel!” They let me out in the middle of the street totally stark naked and I ran for the front door. I could hear them all laughing as I found the key and quickly opened the door before any of my neighbors were the wiser. What a day, I thought. I must be crazy.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Another great chapter Jeepman, I am glad that Tyler thought of a way for Frank to get home as I thought he was going to have to make the trek back home completely bare. I cant wait to see what other dares are in store for Frank.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks, Marble. I have a few ideas for Frank's next dares but always welcome any ideas from readers.
WillyWanka2

Post by WillyWanka2 »

This is awesome. I love the story a lot!