T-shirt for sale. Part 2

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 31

Post by FunKelly »

For the next 45 minutes, The three of us walked among the many clothed spectators. I could tell Stacy was more uneasy than Sue. Most likely because she lived locally, and Sue was from an hour away. I know the feeling. Never in my wildest dreams would I have anticipated being discovered by people I knew, serving drinks in a pub, while naked, five hours from home. I can only imagine how anxious, Stacy must have felt.

As I had mentioned earlier, I had to remain naked, no matter how exuberant or ashamed, my present situation, may make me feel. I soon found out, I was to be utterly ashamed. The girls and I had zigzagged our way through the fair. We walked from the far end, where Stacy had decided to go topless, past the center of activity, without incident, and almost to the other barrier limits, where I had Met Kim's brother Matt, earlier.

After stopping for some idle chit chat along the way, and some selfies and photos, with the spectators, I was on top of the world. I was about to find out how quickly, one can go from the very top, to the lowest depths, in just a few seconds. I saw Matt at his assigned location by the barriers, when he noticed me and my two new topless friends. His eyes were fixed on my small breasts and erect nipples, as he had not seen them earlier.

I started to make my way over to him, when I heard some woman scream, at the top of her lungs, "Kelly! Kelly! What the hell are you doing?" To my absolute horror, I turned to see my father's two sisters. My Aunt Mary, and my Aunt Peggy. Their facial expressions told the entire story. They were outright shocked and horrified, (as you can imagine they would be) and looked totally pissed off.

"Get over here right now young lady!", came the demand from my Aunt Peggy. I just froze in the spot where I was standing. "You heard your Aunt Peggy, Kelly! Get over here!", came the follow up demand, from my Aunt Mary. Both women were looking at me with daggers in their eyes, but unable to cross the barrier, afraid to step on the dark side.

If there was ever a time to cover up, it was now. Fearful I might display any indication, that being naked among all of these dressed people, in the middle of a public street, could be in some way unacceptable, I refrained (not allowing them any admission of guilt) and started the endless walk to the place they were standing, barely fifteen feet away. "Step on it, young lady!", came the second demand, from Aunt Peggy.

Stacy and Sue retreated into the crowd, then put their bras and shirts back on, leaving me standing there, the "Only One Naked". Both women found refuge among the onlookers, and positioned themselves to film the entire debacle. By now, everyone in the area was watching me, as I was about to be publically lambasted, by my father's only two sisters. If this got back to the family, I would be ostracized. Or so I thought.

Neither of my two aunts was discreet, in any way whatsoever. It was just not in their nature. They told it as they saw it, regardless of who was around, even if that meant dozens and dozens of clothed spectators. I was within three feet of the barrier, attempting to appear as if my public nudity was anything but inappropriate.

"Where are your clothes, Kelly? And what happened to your pubic hair? Did you shave your vagina? That's not natural you know. And what's wrong with your nipples? Why are they sticking out so far ? Do they always protrude like that?" My very first public naked interrogation, along with the very prevalent declaration of my body's characteristics, was courtesy of my Aunt Mary. I wanted to disappear.

I could feel the hundreds of eyes, focused on my smooth pussy lips and my erect nipples, as I considered just running away. "This would kill your parents, Kelly", Aunt Peggy said, purposely adding a guilt trip, to my already public indignity. The one ray of hope, was that they may not tell my parents, afraid it may hurt them, more than me.

"Well. Where are your clothes?", Aunt Mary asked again. Before I could answer, someone in the crowd called out, "Get her ladies". Aunt Mary replied, "You stay out of this!" Aunt Peggy added, "Mind your own business!" As it always was with Aunt Mary and Aunt Peggy, their need to have the last word, kept me from having to actually say anything, which was good. After all, what could I say to explain away my public exhibition? The truth? I don't think so.

"Kelly. We came to San Francisco to go whale watching, and take a tour of Alcatraz, but what do we find here ? Our only niece, walking around the streets, stark naked!" A second guilt trip, courtesy of Aunt Peggy. Aunt Mary looked at me, and said, "Now you go get your clothes young lady, and put them back on. Right this minute!" Aunt Peggy had to add insult, to my already overwhelming sense of Shame and Humiliation, by adding, "And grow your pubic hair back. It's not natural", loud enough for everyone to hear.

I nodded, then started to slip away, avoiding any eye contact, with those who had witnessed my public degradation. I could hear the two women calling out from a distance, as I was desperately trying to escape any further humiliation. "Kelly! Keep this unfortunate episode between us", Aunt Peggy yelled. "We don't want your parents to find out. It would kill them!", Aunt Mary added. "No Shit, we don't want my parents to find out", I thought to myself.

Finally out of the sight of my two aunts, Stacy and Sue rejoined me. "That was unbelievable", Sue said, as she proceeded to remover her top and bra again. Stacy did the same, as I looked at them in bewilderment. "You guys deserted me!", I complained. Stacy replied, "I wasn't going to be scolded in public by your crazy relatives. Not today, or any day". Sue just nodded in agreement.

Out of sight from my two aunts, but not those who observed my public debasement, some guy walked up to us, and said, "Hey Nipples. Tough day, huh?", then walked away laughing. Then I heard, "Nipples! I for one, would be happy to post pictures of your naked ass, on the internet", as another man took some photos of me, then vanished into the crowd.

I started making my way back to Kim, and the safety of my clothes, when I some other man, called out from a short distance away, "Yo Nipples! They're wrong! Keep that pussy shaved! Nice slit!" OMG! The onlookers were now calling me "Nipples". Dozens of people were laughing and pointing at me, while many others were expressing their support of my public nudity.

"Nipples. Nipples. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think, Sue?", Stacy asked, as the two women had a good laugh at my expense. We had made it to within a block of the center of activity, when Becky walked up to us. She kissed me again, slipping me her tongue. I was so craving a sense of acceptance, after my recent fiasco with Aunts Peggy and Mary, I started making out with her, right there, in the middle of the street.

Becky pulled away, then turned around. She looked at me from over her shoulder, and asked, "Kelly. Will you undo my bra?" I unhooked her bra, then she let the straps slide down her arms, put he bra in her purse, then turned back to me. Her breasts were perfect, at least in my eyes. They were about a size "B+". Not as big as Sue's size "C's" or Stacy's size "C+'s", and certainly not like Kim's size "D's", but perfectly formed.

Unable to take my eyes off Becky's breasts, she looked at me, and said, "You can touch them if you want, Kelly". I reached out and started to massage her perfectly shaped bosoms, as she reciprocated, and took my already erect nipples, between her thumbs and forefingers. Becky asked, "So what have you been up to?"

Simultaneously, Sue and Stacy pulled out their phones. They then pulled up the videos, of my two aunts widespread reprimand, of my public nudity. Becky watched the videos, never ceasing her manipulation of my nipples. Her mouth fell wide open, as she looked at me, and said, "Sorry Kelly, but I have to know". She let go of my left nipple, then slid the forefingers of her right hand, between my pussy lips.

"OMG Kelly. You are sopping wet! Just like last night, before I masturbated you to that incredible eruption, in the pool room at the pub". Stacy jumped in, and asked, "WHAT?" I closed my eyes, knowing what was to follow. Becky turned to her, and said, "After serving drinks in the nude last night, Kelly was so wet, I was able to masturbate her to a massive orgasm in less than a minute".

Sue watched eagerly, as Stacy said, "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Let me get this straight. Becky. What time was it, when you brought Kelly to her orgasm?" Becky replied, "Right after the pub closed. About 2:10 am". Becky never stopped twisting my nipples between her fingers, while answering Stacy's questions. I didn't dare stop massaging her beautiful breasts, in an attempt to keep preoccupied.

Stacy continued her inquisition, as she said, "So again, let me get this straight. You brought Kelly to a climax as 2:10 am, in the pool room of the pub". Becky nodded "Yes", as she kissed me again. "Was anyone else there?", Stacy asked. Becky replied, "Sure. Kim, Ashley, Kayla and Andre". I could have died, but never let go of Becky's breasts.

"So Kelly". You then went back to the hotel, where Liz and Stephanie masturbated you to a second orgasm, in the hotel lounge, less than and hour and a half later?", Stacy concluded. Looking at Stacy and Sue topless, reduced my anxiety, so I kissed Becky once more, before replying, "Yup. Sure did".

Hooked6

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 2

Post by Hooked6 »

The story is still most entertaining. I like how Kelly's friends keep pushing her to take deeper, more daring risks.

Great stuff!

Hooked6
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 32

Post by FunKelly »

Becky and I embraced and kissed one more time, before the four of us walked towards the center of activity, to find Kim, and my clothes. When we caught up with Kim, she had removed her jean skirt and rainbow colored bra, leaving her wearing just her black thong and military boots. She was with Ashley, Kayla, and our two painted ladies, Liz and Stephanie.

It was now about 4:30 in the afternoon. Becky announced that she and I had to leave, so we could get ready for Alice's party. Kim handed me my clothes, so I started getting dressed. I found myself feeling somewhat disappointed, that the time had come for me to cover up my nakedness. The ups and downs of the afternoon's experience, brought on equal amounts of titillation ad arousal. There was no denying it. I got off being naked and humiliated it public.

As Becky put on her bra, I remembered I had sold my T-shirt to Stacy, so decided to put my jacket in my purse, and walk back to the hotel with my bra on display, like Becky. I exchanged phone numbers with all the girls, then Becky and I walked back to the hotel.

Along the few blocks to the trolley, we encountered a few dirty looks, but nothing to be concerned about. The trolley ride, and remaining three block walk to the hotel, were uneventful. Becky and I reached my hotel room at 5:00 pm. With two hours until we needed to be at Alice's, I was relieved, we had a little time to relax.

I took off my clothes, getting ready to take my third shower of the day. Yes! That's right! San Francisco's newest, "Dirty Little Slut", was going to be once again, squeaky clean. Becky had seen me naked for hours on end, yet she felt compelled to let me know, how much she had been hoping to taste my pussy.

Standing in my hotel room with her, totally naked, I responded by throwing myself on the bed, and spreading my legs open. Looking at her, with an invitation in my eyes, I watched as she removed her red scarf from around her waist. Seeing she was wearing a black G-string, under her black fishnet stockings, I asked, "You have a G-string? I thought you were naked under your scarf".

Her response was perfect. "Would you want fishnet stockings, rubbing against your crotch all day? I know I don't". I smiled, and watched her continue disrobing. Becky kicked off her ankle high boots, while removing her bra, at the same time. She then peeled the fishnet stockings down over her thighs, and pulled them off her feet. As she pulled her G-string down, exposing her well trimmed, blonde pubic hair, I became thoroughly wet, as I laid on the bed, with my legs still spread wide open.

Becky smiled, then went down on me. "STOP". Sorry, but I can't tell you the rest. What I can let you in on, is that both, Becky and I had climaxed, then we showered together. Not sure of what to wear, knowing I would be naked for the party, I chose my other sundress. The dress was just like the one I had worn to the pub, but this one was pink.

I started to put on panties, when Becky said, "Kelly. Why bother? The dress is all you need. I put on the dress, then slid my feet into my sandals. Becky was going through my clothes, looking for something to borrow. All she needed was something to get her the few blocks to the pub, and her second floor apartment.

She pulled out a one piece, summer cotton jump-suit, I had packed, then asked, "Kelly. Can I wear this to my place?" The jump suit was a pastel blue, with flowers printed on it, a far cry from her black fishnets and red scarf. I of course, responded "Yes", as I watcher her put it on, with no under clothes, whatsoever.

Knowing we were both completely naked, under the thin material of my sundress and jump suit, I was anxious to get outside. Becky folded her clothes, put them in her purse, then gave me a great big smile, as she said, "Ready?"

Seeing Becky in my festive colored jump suit, along with her black ankle high boots, was turning me on. I simply nodded, and we left the hotel room. Becky looked at me, and asked. "Should we take the stairs?" I had no idea why Becky wanted to takes the stairs, but I just, replied, "Sure".

We weren't half way down the first flight, taking us from the fourth floor to the third, when a middle aged couple and their teenage son, were walking up the stairs. I was positioned perfectly, for the boy to get a great view of my pussy, up my dress. Before I knew what was happening, the young lad had taken some photos of my cleanly shaven mound.

Unaware her son was snapping photos of my exposed pussy, his mother said, "Now son. That's exactly the kind of girl you don't want to marry", as she gave me a dirty look, when they passed by us. The boy, however, smiled at me, and showed me his phone. A picture perfect photo of my bald pussy, was displayed, as he grinned and followed his parents, up the stairs.

Becky and I just giggled, as we stood on the landing of the third floor. Knowing that the teenage boy would most likely be jerking off to the photos he had taken, was turning me on. Becky and I made it to the lobby floor without running into anyone else along the way. We marched through the hotel lobby doors, and out into the street.

The cool breeze coming off the San Francisco bay, was blowing up my dress, as Becky and I walked up the sidewalk, towards her pub. We were in broad day-light, yet I made no attempt to hold down my dress, when the wind threatened to expose my most private parts. The dress was never blown up past my thighs, but the thought that at any moment, my bare pussy may be exposed, was exhilarating.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 33

Post by FunKelly »

As we arrived, I looked at the little pub with a much greater interest, than the night before. It was an old two story brick building with a cement marker, with the year "1911" etched into it. The building was built only five years after the "Great San Francisco Earthquake", of 1906. It was small, but a real gem in the neighborhood, and meticulously well kept.

Becky led me down the walkway between her pub, and the building next to it, also from the same era. The pathway led to a small parking area, only accessible from the alley in the rear of the building. She had the most adorable courtyard, equipped with outdoor furnishings, plants, and a brick and stainless steel grill. A black fire escape stairway led to her apartment on the second floor.

We climbed the stairs and entered her apartment. With exposed brick walls, large windows, and original hardwood floors, the place was tastefully furnished and decorated. It was immaculate, and extremely cozy. I was captivated as I looked around.

Becky removed her boots and my jump suit. Watching her standing there naked, with her perfect breasts and well trimmed pussy, I knew I had to consume myself with other thoughts, or we'd never make it to Alice's formal gathering.

Becky walked to her canopy bed, which was set up in a bedroom area, but with no walls. The entire apartment was open, except the bathroom, which had a claw foot tub, along with a separate shower. On her bed were the clothes she had laid out earlier. A maid's uniform, complete with black dress, black nylons, white apron and black shoes.

I tried to appear as if I was admiring her apartment, while she was dressing. But in truth, it was her body, I was admiring. My first lesbian experience, was so passionate, and no less than intense. It had enthralled me. I was reliving my first lesbian encounter in my mind, when I realized her grandfather clock was reading 6:40 pm. I started to wonder how we were going to get to Alice's on time.

Just then, a car horn blew in the street, out front of Becky's building. She ran to the window, and said, "James is here". "James? Who's James?", I asked. "James is the limo driver, who will be taking us to Alice's". "You're kidding me, right? We have a driver named James. As in, "Home....James?", I asked, sarcastically. Becky giggled, then responded, "I never looked at it that way Kelly, but yes we do, and he's waiting out front".

We walked down the interior stairs, that led to the pub. Becky and I took a moment to look around. She had closed the pub for the day, which I would find out later, was very rare. Becky was observing her hard won business success, while I was remembering the location, where I had my very first, "Only One Naked In Public", experience.

We exited the pub, and saw James, holding the rear door of the limo, open for us. Becky and I jumped in, as she said, "Hi James. This is my friend Kelly. She's not wearing anything under this flimsy pink dress of hers". I looked at Becky with a "WTF" expression on my face. James simply replied, Hello Miss Becky. Nice to meet you Miss Kelly, the girl with no underwear", as we drove away.

Becky said, "Well Kelly. Since you'll be serving the guests naked, let's get this dress off you". "Becky! I can't ride to Alice's naked! People will see me!", I complained. Becky just laughed, as she replied, "Kelly. No one can see through these dark windows", as she peeled my pink sundress, off of my body. She neatly folded the dress and put in in her purse. I was taking the 15 minute ride to Alice's, completely naked, with the small exception of my sandals.

Needless to say, Becky and I made out quite a bit, during our journey to the formal gathering. She purposely resisted the urge to eat my pussy, or work my clit to orgasm, stating, she didn't want me to fizzle out, before the end of the night. Knowing how the urge, to be the "Only One Naked In Public", can be diminished after an orgasm, I understood completely.

I knew immediately we had arrived at Alice's, when Becky's eyes lit up. I looked out the window to see, a huge, beautiful, Victorian home, sitting on a large corner lot, with a circular driveway. James had driven the limo around to the rear entrance of the fine home. He then got out of the limo, opened the rear door, and announced, "We're here ladies".

Becky said, "Come on Kelly! Let's go!", as she pushed my naked body out of the limo, and onto the rear driveway, of the gorgeous, yet unpretentious, Victorian home. I scurried to the rear entrance door, hoping not to be discovered by any of Alice's neighbors, while completely naked, with the exception of my sandals.
Hooked6

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 33

Post by Hooked6 »

FunKelly wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:15 am It was an old two story brick building with a cement marker, with the year "1911" etched into it. The building was built only five years after the "Great San Francisco Earthquake", of 1906. It was small, but a real gem in the neighborhood, and meticulously well kept.

In addition to the arousing erotica of the plot, I just LOVE the colorful details you add to the story like the perfect visual of the building above. Details like this add to the perception of actually "being there" and go a long way towards plausibility - which is the hallmark of any great writer. Looking forward to more of this story!

Hooked6
FunKelly

Post by FunKelly »

I can't thank you enough for the comments. They're what keep me writing. Thanks again, Kelly
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 34

Post by FunKelly »

I felt like every outdoor light in the neighborhood, was shining on me, as I waited for Becky to join me. She was taking here sweet old time, talking with James, as I waited by the door. As I became more unsettled about my precarious situation, I heard the sound of a vehicle, then watched as the headlights rounded the corner of the driveway, and shined directly on me.

I could here hip hop music coming from the car, as I struggled with the notion, of covering my tits and pussy with my hands, for the second time this weekend. I could not see who was in the vehicle, only the bright headlights, that were shining on me, as Becky seemed oblivious to my humiliating state of affairs.

Finally, Becky said goodbye to James, as he drove off. I looked to her for some assistance, to help alleviate my humiliating condition. In stead, I heard, "Hey Kevin. Hey Lance. Ready to go to work?", as their headlights continued to illuminate my naked body.

At last, the car engine, hip hop music, and most importantly, the headlights, were turned off. The two men, in their mid-twenties, exited the car. I gasped when I saw them, by the brightness of the house spotlight. Both men were black, and already dressed in their "So Called" uniforms. Similar to Andre's physique, they were stunning.

I became disheartened, as I felt misled, concerning what the male servers would be wearing. Both men had bow ties, waist length vests, men's bikini briefs, (not thongs), shoes and matching Stetson hats, all in white, not black, as I had been told. Becky called to me, to come meet the two men, I would be serving with.

I summoned the courage to walk across the rear driveway area, wearing nothing but my sandals. Becky said, "Kevin. Lance. This is my friend Kelly", as she put her arm around me. Both men smiled, and said, "Nice to meet you Kelly". I replied, "You too", as I felt more exposed, than you can possibly imagine. Before I had a chance to question what I had been told last night, Becky jumped in and gave me an explanation.

"Kelly. Kevin and Lance are replacements for the two guys that were supposed to work the party. Obviously the colors of the attire, were changed from black to white, to accent their beautiful black skin". She then turned to the men, and continued, "Kelly was supposed to wear high heels and a bow tie, but she doesn't do heels". I could not have felt more abashed.

"Well. Let's get inside, and get ready for work", Becky said. I followed her, with Kevin and Lance behind me. We entered the rear door, that led to a huge, fully stocked kitchen. I became uneasy when I saw three women, dressed in eighteenth century cooking attire. The oldest of the three, just shook her head, while muttering. "Alice strikes again". Knowing the three women were going to see me, as I returned to the kitchen to refill champagne glasses and hors d' oeuvres trays, was daunting.

Within seconds, Alice and Blanch walked in to greet us. I had held my own with Alice at the pub the night before, but I was feeling extremely intimidated in my present surroundings. Kelly! I see you located your uniform", as she, Blanch and the others, had a good laugh, at my expense.

I just smiled, having no idea how to react. Alice looked at my sandals, and said, "Those won't do". Becky chimed in, and said, "Alice. Like me, Kelly doesn't do well in high heels". Blanch spoke up, and said to me, "Well Kelly, you're welcome go barefoot, and I don't think you'll need the bowtie either. No reason to clutter up your appearance". I removed my sandals, then put them by the rear door, knowing I was going to be truly naked for the 18th century gala.

The cold tile floor beneath my feet, was a constant reminder of my nakedness, in the presence of Alice, Blanch, Becky, and the five total strangers. I wanted to complain that Kevin and Lance, had relatively suitable clothing for the event, while I was completely naked. I thought better of the idea, knowing it would only lead to a reprimand and ridicule from Alice, since I knew in advance, that I would be serving the guest in the nude.

Alice announced, "Before I show you where you'll be stationed for the evening, I want everyone to look at Kelly's vagina". My eyes grew in horror, as she continued. "Forgetting her enormous nipples, and spectacular buttocks, if you focus just on her clean shaven pussy and tiny slit, you'll see she looks about twelve years old. Don't you agree?"

Just when I felt I would die of embarrassment, Alice led me to the butcher block prep table, then instructed me to bend over and lean on the table. I asked, "Why?" She replied, "Just do it and spread your legs open". Again I asked, "Why?" "Kelly! We need to make sure you didn't miss any stubble, when you shaved your pubic hair off".

I don't know why, but I did as instructed. Kevin immediately laid on the immaculate kitchen floor, and slid between my legs, looking up at my quivering pussy lips. Before I could object, Alice asked, "Kevin. Is she clean from that perspective?" Kevin replied, "I couldn't have done a better job myself, Alice". The expressions on the faces of the three kitchen workers was priceless. They were in as much disbelief, as I was, about the impromptu vaginal inspection.

Standing there naked, while everyone closely inspected the results of my personal grooming, was the most humiliating experience of my life. Yet, I could not deny the arousal that ensued. I turned to Becky for some reassurance, when she whispered in my ear, "Don't worry Kelly. Kevin and Lance are an item". Finding out the two men were gay, was a relief, believe it or not. Knowing they were not going to spend the entire evening trying to get between my legs, was somehow reassuring.
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 35

Post by FunKelly »

The degrading pubic hair (or lack there of) inspection was continuing, when Blanch finally said, "O.K. That's enough! Alice! What's wrong with you?", she asked. Alice, along with everyone else, just giggled. Blanch continued, "Come on Kelly. I'll show you around".

As Blanch gave me the tour of the exquisite home, she took the opportunity to tell me something in private. "Kelly. Alice has really taken a shine to you. So have I, for that matter. She wouldn't tease you, if she didn't like you. I think you remind her of herself, at that age. She built a successful business, but never stopped being herself".

"When we saw you serving drinks, naked, in the pub last night, she said to me, "Remember how I used to do shit like that, Blanch? When I had a body people wanted to see, that is?" We both chuckled. "Kelly. Alice has liked you from the start, especially when you gave her shit back, last night. And trust me. She's a good friend to have". It meant a lot to me for Blanch to tell me that.

I looked around at the magnificent home. Blanch and I had walked through a large formal dining room, adjacent to an equally large living room. The formal entrance came complete with a spiral staircase, leading to the upper floors. The room where Blanch had let me in on Alice's feelings toward me, was huge.

At least six hundred square feet, it had a grand piano in the corner, with chairs set up for the guest, spread out around a small round table, with a table cloth that went down to the floor. Only a vase with flowers was sitting in the center of it. I assumed it would be where the food would be laid out. I would later find out how wrong I was.

Alice, Becky, Kevin and Lance joined us in the great room. Alice had given the three name tags, that were pinned to the men's vests and Becky's dress. She then pulled me to the side and said, "Kelly. I bought you a little gift. I didn't want you to be completely naked all evening, so I got you this", as she handed me a small box. My heart melted as I started to open the box, thinking it was a thong, scarf, or anything to help cover my shame.

My heart then fell, as I pulled out a 24 karat gold chain, with a small medallion, that read, "SLUT". I looked at Alice and said, "I can't wear this". She replied, "Sure you can. And you'll wear it with pride", as she stepped behind me and put it around my neck, clasping the chain. She turned me around, looked at the necklace, then said, "Perfect", as my eyes were begging her, not to make me wear it in front of the thirty Victorian outfitted guests.

Blanch walked up, looked at my necklace, and said, "Alice! It's just like yours". Alice nodded, as she pulled out the same exact necklace from under her top, to show me. "See Kelly. Wear it with pride. I do". Still anxious about wearing the necklace, the front door opened. Four men and two women musicians, dressed in tuxedos, walked in.

Blanch said, "Hello Maurice. You can set up over there, as she pointed to the far end of the great room. Maurice stood there, holding a violin case and sheet music stand, staring at my naked body. The other musicians were all gawking at me, too. I was mortified, as I waited for someone to say something. Anything! The twenty or so seconds, under the scrutiny of the well dressed group, seemed like an hour.

Finally, Alice said, "This is Kelly. She's naked. Now go set up over there. The guests will be here in forty minutes". It was obvious, that none of the musicians were expecting to see a fully nude girl, at the party. That made me wonder, if the guests knew I would be serving them, in the nude. Blanch and Alice excused themselves, so they could go upstairs and put on their Victorian costumes, leaving me naked with the other servers and six musicians.

I was trapped. If I went into the kitchen, the three women were there. Kevin and Lance were walking around the living and dining areas. The great room had a band setting up at one end. There was no where to hide my nakedness and shame. I felt more exposed now, than when I was walking around naked, in front of hundreds of people in the middle of a public street. The more closed in I felt, the more moist my pussy was becoming. My new necklace was accurate. "SLUT".
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

This story just keeps getting better and better. I love how Kelly is still quite uncomfortable with her nudity despite her "only one naked" fetish. The fact that she enjoys this but isn't comfortable as her "friends" push her along makes this story compelling. Many authors start out writing an ENF story only to quickly forget the "embarrassed" part of an ENF plot and when that happens they are just left with a naked female, which is nice but it is hard to build a story around that for very long. You have managed to keep the story interesting and erotic from the very first chapter up until now. Nicely done.

I also sincerely admire how you manage to slowly, and in vivid detail, ratchet up the tension in the story. The detailed "personal grooming" inspection was genius and you outdid yourself with the gold chain medallion that was engraved with the single word "SLUT." That alone was BRILLIANT. Kelly's reaction to the gift and the humiliation she felt at having to wear it was palpable!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Hooked6
FunKelly

Re: T-shirt for sale. Part 36

Post by FunKelly »

With nowhere to hide, and Becky busy setting up the bar, I spent the excruciating remaining half hour until the guests started to arrive, avoiding the dirty looks from the female musicians, along with the childish snickering, coming from Kevin and Lance.

As I stood in the grand foyer, at the foot of the spiral staircase, I felt small. I probably wouldn't have felt so small, if I wasn't so naked. The cold tile floors were a constant reminder of my nudity. The anticipation of the upcoming arrival of guests, was agonizing, as I was continuing to ask myself, "Why are you doing this? Why are you naked?"

I had no answer, but realized it hadn't taken much convincing to get me into these incredibly humiliating situations. I was about to have another reason to question my behavior. While standing alone in the foyer, the front door opened, and in walked a man in his seventies, dressed in a tuxedo. I just froze where I stood, as he looked over my naked body.

"You must be Kelly", he said, as he held out his hand, to shake mine. I just shook my head "Yes", unable to utter a word. I reached out to shake his hand, as he said, "My name is Earl. I will be the door man for the evening". "A door man ? Are you shitting me?", I thought to myself. It was as if there were no end to the cast of characters, assembled to witness my public indignity.

As I stood there shaking his hand, things were about to go from bad, to worse. Earl was inspecting my naked form, but focused mostly on my erect, and now sore, nipples. I could have died, when I saw a little pup tent, spring up from his crotch. Eeewww!, was all I could think, as I pulled back my hand, from the dirty old man.

Standing there, as Earl made no attempt at being discreet, and continued to survey every inch of my naked anatomy, I was unable to move. No more words were spoken. He just stood there and looked me over, and for some reason, I just stood there, and let him.

Finally, Becky rounded the corner and took a good look at us. She noticed the rise in the old man's pants, and said, "Earl! Put that thing away before you hurt yourself". She took my hand, saying, "Kelly. You stay with me until the party begins, as she pulled me to the bar area, away from the smiling, dirty old man.

I spent the next twenty five minutes, hanging with Becky, as she completed chilling the bottles of champagne. With only five minutes until 8:00, Alice and Blanch, reemerged, wearing their 18th century English attire. Blanch looked exquisite in her large, colorful gown. Alice, of course, was dressed in male regalia, from the period. They were so cute together, I almost forgot, I 'Had' nothing to wear.

My short hiatus from the constant embarrassment of the last hour, quickly came to an end. Alice called Kevin and Lance, then announced, "You three servers will stand with Blanch and I, while we greet our guests. So let's take our places". An overwhelming feeling of trepidation came over me, as we were led to the foyer, and the front entrance to the large home.

Alice continued, "Lance and Kevin. You each take a position on the outside of Blanch and I, while Kelly will stand between us". My heart started pounding, as I realized I would be center stage, for the grand welcoming. Not once all weekend, did I feel so inappropriately dressed, (if you could call it that), and absolutely apprehensive, as Earl opened the door, for the first guests. "Smiles everyone", Blanch said, adding to my feelings of dread.

The first female guest to enter the foyer, through the now open large double doors, approached us. Dressed in an elaborate gown from the period, she greeted Alice and Blanch, while never taking her eyes off me. Shen then removed her mask, that was attached to a stick type handle, leaned in and read the word "SLUT" on my necklace. She turned to Alice, and asked, "Relative of yours?"

Alice replied, "Kelly is like family to us, Irene. So behave yourself". The woman looked at me and said, "Nice to meet you, Kelly", as she made her way to the great room to our left. Seeing the long line of extravagantly dressed guests, along with the many cars lined up in the driveway, was truly intimidating.

Alice and Blanch slid their arms in mine. I wasn't sure if it was to keep me from covering my shame, or to help stiffen my spine, through the daunting challenge of keeping my composure, under such strain. One by one the guests greeted Alice and Blanch, while practically ignoring Kevin and Lance. Alice had positioned me perfectly, if exposing me to such a demeaning ordeal, was her intention.

It took almost a full half hour, until all the guests had been greeted, and made their way to the great room. Kevin and Lance commenced in serving champagne to the guests, while Becky was busy at the bar. The band had started playing soft music, while Alice and Blanch, paraded me through the three main rooms on the first level of the home, ensuring everyone had seen my naked body, from every angle.

I must admit, it was a bit reassuring that the two women wanted me to be completely exposed to their guest, while never leaving me vulnerable to ridicule. It was obvious that Alice was not only wealthy, but powerful too. I was actually starting to enjoy being exhibited, to not only the guests, but band members and additional staff, as well.