The Babysitter and the Deivour Twins

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Post by SDS »

I found this story 50% done in a drive that I must have wrote 10 years ago and felt a spark of inspiration to tell the rest of this story.

I hope you like it it's probably the only thing I've wrote in nearly 3 yeras haha!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I said untie me! Girls, I’m in charge here and if you don’t let me go you’re going to be in BIG trouble” This didn’t seem to have the desired effect as the two devilish teens only grinned wider seeing how stuck and angry I was.

“How can this be?” said one of the two with a stupid quizzical look on her face. “Yes,how can this be?” said the other, mirroring her twin sisters acting creepily close. “Quite, how can you both be in charge and yet tied up?” said the first one again spinning me slowly in the large leather office chair they had tied me to. “Look this isn’t funny!” I cried out starting to really get annoyed by these girls now.

“I can see now why your parents think you need a babysitter at your age!” I spat trying to assert some dominance and show the girls how silly they were acting. Unfortunately, this only brought more giggles in response, much to my annoyance. The sisters continued talking in their annoying posh voices as they started taunting me. “Why my dear look at you?” said one gesturing to my clothing. ”Quite, quite, such unladylike attire. My dear, how can you face the day looking like this?” finished the other.

“What?” I protested, I was wearing my favorite pair of tight jeans and a simple blue T-shirt. I was on a job, there was nothing wrong with my clothes, it’s not like I was going to a fancy ball or anything. I was spun between the two of them again irritating me to say the least. This was starting to really get on my nerves “And this hair? This will not do, no it just will not do at all.” said one of the girls pulling my brown hair out of it’s practical ponytail I had lazily tied it up in that morning. This was really starting to bug me now but I had decided that they were just trying to get a reaction out of me and wanted me to shout at them. My plan was to ignore them and hopefully they would get bored of this game and untie me soon.

Both my charges although only a few years younger than me looked like little beautiful dolls. Pristine was their hair and their matching pale pink dresses looked like something you’d wear to a wedding not every day around the house. I have got to admit I did feel rather drab in comparison to them. “Look at these shoes dear sister!” said one feigning shock and horror. “Oh no! That will never do!” responded the other ignoring my scowl as they slowly pulled off my trainers revealing my white ankle socks.

I continued giving them the silent treatment as the two poked fun at me spinning me backwards and forwards so they could each give me a good look over and find something new to comment on. “Not good at all, where is the delicate feminine lace?” said one shaking her head as she pulled off my socks leaving me barefoot.“ If you are to ascend in social circles you must look the part young lady” laughed the other as I was once again spun back to her. She was holding a makeup brush and started on my face. Sighing in annoyance I let her do it and at the same time her sister worked on my hair with a brush and a pair of straighteners from behind me. Well if the girls wanted to play makeover I wasn’t exactly against the idea, so I let them get on with it with little fuss. I hoped once they were done with their fun they would let me go.

“Magnificent!” laughed one girl “Bravo Bravo” replied the other after they had finished with me. I couldn't see myself but half expected to be looking like a clown. I was brought a small hand mirror and to my shock, they had done a really good job. I looked good, better than good actually. I stared at myself amazed, I hoped I could keep that look for when I saw James that night, I was radiant.

“Now we must find some more befitting attire” smiled one girl. “Yes off with these peasant rags” laughed the other. As I was spun back to her, To my horror she started unbuttoning my jeans. “No! Get off what are you doing?” I cried out. Tied up there was nothing I could do as she first unfastened the buttons, unzipped the zip and then slowly pulled down my tight jeans. I gasped in shock as my underwear and pale legs came into total view of the twins. They didn't stop with just pulling them down however as she tugged them off my ankles completely.

The knickers I were wearing were a lovely white pair with black lace around the edges and a pretty black bow In the centre. They were a cute pair only meant to be seen by my boyfriend, not these troublesome teens. I was blushing bright red now as the girls inspected my intimate garments. I was lost for words, shocked beyond belief that I was tied up by these two horrors.. “Ohhh lala” whispered one of the girls “Very nice” whistled the other joyously. “Much more ladylike than the horrid jeans” I squirmed, the feeling of leather weird against my newly exposed legs but there was nothing I could do as the girls span me between them again.

“Girls STOP!” I cried as they pulled out a pair of scissors. “Don’t worry we will cover the damage” laughed one girl moving the sharp instruments to the bottom of my shirt. “Very generously” laughed the other holding me in place as I tried to squirm away from her. I shouted, I screamed but they acted like I was silent as a few cuts was all it needed and then they could rip my old Tshirt right off me. I gasped in shock feeling oh so very exposed in just my knickers and now matching bra in front of these two pristine girls. I had a modest pair of tits and this bra definitely helped by pushing them up and out. I was bright red now as the girls giggled spinning me around done up like a posh tart in justy my lovely underwear with my make up and immaculate hair.

The shame of being tricked and humiliated by these girls a few years younger than myself was awful. What was I going to do! Their parents were due home in a couple of hours, I couldn't let their father catch me like this! Oh god I could just imagine their dad seeing me tied up and exposed. “Don’t you dare!” I shouted as one girl held up an old looking instant camera. “Oh my but dear we must get pictures of you before the big dance though!” said the other moving a few loose strands of hair away from my face almost tenderly.

I froze in fear as the girl took picture after picture of me very exposed and very red faced. The photos were developed right in front of me with a few shakes of the polaroids. They showed them off to me which added to my embarrassment as I could do nothing but stare at the naughty snaps. I looked like a glamor model in them, beautiful and sexy. However I did not want to look that way, especially while tied up half naked in a big posh house looking after two young teens!

“Oooh look at the time! Look at the time” the girls chanted excitedly. They must practice this creepy twin routine I thought trying to distract myself from the embarrassing predicament I had found myself in. One girl then threw open the doors to the study and the other started to wheel me out of the room. “Where are we going, what are you doing!” I shouted but the girls only giggled in response.

We wheeled along the grand hallway, that was decorated with portraits and other posh decorations on the walls and various side tables. My heart was pounding in dread as I heard classical music in the distance. “Girls, stop stop stop, what's going on?” I screamed and tried again to thrash against my restraints. I’ll give them that, for little posh twits they sure knew how to tie a knot. I found myself in front of a set of ornate double doors the music barely contained behind them now.

As if by magic the doors swung open at our approach and I could only scream as the girls pushed me into the madness behind. The occasional room was set up like a small dance hall, a wooden dance floor was cleared of furniture. Off to one side were youngsters dressed smartly in black playing the various instruments I could hear from outside. The reason I was screaming however was the guests. Other teens as young as my charges equally dressed in splendor both boys and girls awaited us behind the door.

If I was red before I was now positively crimson. The grinning boys gazed somehow politely but predatory over my naked exposed form. “Introducing our gracious hosts the Deivour Twins and our special guest Miss Amelia Robinson” They knew my name! This was madness, what was this awful ball going on around me. Is this why the job paid so well, is this why they couldn't hold down a babysitter for the girls!

I was wheeled to the dance floor as the music started up again. Five girls and half a dozen boys took up their positions and started up their posh alien dance as if there wasn’t an older teen girl tied up in her private garments in the middle of the dance floor. The partnerless boy approached me, heedless of my screams, curses and profanity. He was getting an X Rated up close look at what only my boyfriend usually saw when he was very lucky. He grabbed the chair arms and mimicked the other dancers awkwardly spinning me in time to the music as the other girls twirled gracefully around me. I noticed a young man off to the side filming the whole event much to my mortification.

It was madness, pure madness. I felt like I was in a fever dream as I was spun between the boys song after song, switching partners as I went so every boy there got to see me up close and personal. With each new boy I blushed anew as his gaze fell on my perky tits and cute exposed knickers. They were all relative gentlemen about the situation however. There was no inappropriate groping or even a lewd comment said about my exposed body or fancy underwear. After about half an hour I had given up protesting or trying to fight as they all just acted like I hadn’t said anything even when I did. It was so eerie like something from the twilight zone. I half expected them to be vampires and this some indulgent ritual before drinking my blood.

The music paused as the dancing stopped and the twins now flushed in the cheeks from dancing and merriment, glided over to me. “Oh what fun that was” One started and the other finished “Just one last dance left dear Amelia”

“Girls just let me go, you're in so much trouble!” I said trying to act stern but honestly I was shaking by this point and it showed in my voice.

“Oh no don’t be so silly Amelia Dear”

“Oh yes Amelia dear so silly”

“Look at these spectacular photos and there will be a video too!” One started as I suddenly got the impression that they were hinting at blackmail. “I’m sure you’d rather have some extra money as a gift for your trouble and to replace your destroyed top?” The girl held up ten cripst twenty pound notes.

That got my attention an extra two hundred pounds on top of the one the parents had paid me for the day would nearly be a month’s wage for my usual part time job. The girls giggled as they knew they had hooked me. “Just one last dance Amelia dear what do you say?” “Ok” I conceded, I mean money was money and I would never cross paths with these snotty high class girls again if I could help it.

To my surprise I was cut free of the chair and gently pulled to my bare feet by the girls. I went to cover myself, but the girls merely giggled “Silly Amelia you can’t be so modest while dancing” Apart from my panty clad bottom there was nothing to hide anyway that I hadn’t just shown for the last half an hour. This time when the music started up again the other guests formed a circle around us holding hands and watching as the Twins took it in turns to lead me clumily through the dance moves.

My cheeks flushed again as a new wave of shame rushed through me. It felt so weird to be standing half naked and barefooted in this large hall surrounded by gawping teens. This time I was up, totally exposed and now somewhat willingly dancing along with the girls as they span me in just my favourite underwear in front of the crowd of younger teens. This song seemed to last forever as the girl’s showed me off to their friends, a slutty commoner dancing for money like a cheap stripper. The shame of my situation bore down on me as tears almost burst from my eyes. The surrounding group felt superior to me right then in every way. They dressed in clothing that probably cost more than my mum's car and made me dance for their mirf and sick pleasure. I was their dancing monkey, displayed and humiliated for their pleasure.

“Bravo Bravo” the Twins laughed as the song finished and the other teens laughed along. I reflexively covered myself the shame of being undressed in front of these youngers too much for my own young heart to bare. “So dear Amelia wasn’t that fun?” One girl laughed “Oh yes wasn’t that so fun” the other joined in hugging me close like we were friends and I wasn’t the literal butt of the joke.

“Are we done now” I asked, defeated staring at my bare feet and the wooden floor.

“Now Dear Amelia?”

“Are you sure you don’t want one more dance?” the girls giggled at me.

“You said that was the last dance” I mumbled wanting to run from here but very aware I was surrounded and didn't fancy my chances if they all decided to grab me.

“Sure if you want it to be... however” giggled one to be finished by the other “however...If you want to do one last dance we will give you a lot more money” “Yes a thousand pounds” laughed the other like a bombshell.

“A thousand quid?” I asked in total shock, not quite believing their words. “Yes buuuut...” the girls doing their trademark act agion “but you’ve got to dance for us in your true glory”

“My true glory?” I asked confused, despiteI having an idea what they meant, I just hoped I was wrong.

The girls giggled again their words bouncing between them as they each took it in turns to speak “Yes dear Amelia, Uneiled” “undraped” “uncovered” “unconcealed” “unclad” “leafless” “disrobed” “au naturel” ”in the buff” “you know what we mean, stark naked”

To my shame I considered it. These damn posh monsters almost convinced me to strip butt naked right then and dance for them like a real lady of the night. There was no threat of blackmail now, just cold hard cash and more than I had ever seen at that age. I almost degraded myself for their sick pleasure and showed them my most intimate areas even my boyfriend hadn't seen yet. My hands shakily gripped the side fabric of my knickers as I almost pulled them down right then in front of the ring of younger teens. They watched me with horrible brins, desperate for me to degrade myself.

“No!” I shouted, finding my voice finally. “I will not do that!” I was shaking in rage now. “I’m going to get dressed, these lot are going to clear off right fucking now. We are going to pretend this never happened and then I’m going to get paid and never see you two monsters ever again!”

I turned and stormed out of the room as the teenage group burst into hysterics. Once out of eyeline I collapsed to the floor around the corner of the door. I could hear them laughing about the events of the last hour. They joked about bets, one boy was saying he couldn't believe I had neither cried nor ended up naked. He had obviously lost money on the fact by his words as others joined in saying what was owed. This is what I was to them, a sideshow, something to bet on and abuse.

I would love to say I was too proud to take the extra money from the girls but I did. I left without much of my dignity left but with a pocket full of cash and an experience I would never share with anyone. I dread to think what horrible photo and video collection the group has of poor unsuspecting babysitters like myself.

Fin

With Love SDS XX
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Executionus

Re: The Babysitter and the Deivour Twins

Post by Executionus »

I'm not gonna lie, part of me was expecting that dance party to be run by a sweet transvestite from Transexual Transylvania with the overall feel of the story. It was very entertaining!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Thanks for the kind words xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

clandestineone

Post by clandestineone »

Such an unexpected delight to find a new SDS story in 2021! ^_^ I'd feared that my favorite ENF author had retired!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

loved this story. You have a gift for humiliation stories to be sure.

Hooked6