Revenge/Broken Heart's Contest (Results)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
*Lady Lucia*

Revenge/Broken Heart's Contest (Results)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey everyone,

I'm not Nikolai, but I've been asked to host the voting for this contest since I'm familiar with the setup from doing such myself a few times. For the Revenge/Broken Hearts Contest, we have three submissions, listed in order of who posted first:

Spoiled Goods, by mikewozere: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1355

Regina's Reckoning, by Humilatron: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1357

The Date, by yours truly: viewtopic.php?p=4458#p4458

The survey link is below. Unfortunately, ranked questions are no longer free on SurveyMonkey, so we'll be going with raw voting - pick your favorite story, and the one with the most votes wins:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2W37SZC

For this vote, let's give it a week. Make sure to vote by March 10th, and then I'll let Nikolai decide if he/she wants to post the results and reward, or if I should also take that responsibility. Hope everyone's doing well after a full year of a pandemic, give or take, and I'll see you for my summer contest!

Much love,
Lady Lucia
Last edited by *Lady Lucia* on Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nikolai

Thanks and Reward Announcement

Post by Nikolai »

So, I've been pretty hit or miss on how often I can frequent the forum, to any fans waiting on my stories to further progress I apologize but they are still "in the works" and not shelved. I'd like to thank Lady Lucia for taking the time to help setup the survey and posting this, at the end of voting (March 10th as mentioned above) the winner will be able to choose my next prompt. The winners prompt will become the top of my priority list and will help to hopefully get a boot in my ass towards my other stories(Revenge is a dish best served live only having an intro thus far and a lesson in karma being months behind :( )

The prompt can be as simple or complex as you'd like, you can choose the setting, protagonist traits, humiliations/embarrassments the protagonist may receive, reason for being targeted, etc etc etc. I'll accept "do a restaurant story" or "do a restaurant story about two waitresses who always try to out do one another, 1 is short and blonde blah blah, 1 is African American and tall blah blah, and one gets mad and chooses to humiliate the other and gets a messy wedgie with cake! You get the idea. Be as creative as you like its your prompt and you took the time to make the entry and won the vote, give me a challenge or maybe you just want to see my take on a standard plot line, your wish is my desire lol, (just nothing grotesque obviously) IF. And only IF I think I'm going to fail to exceed your expectations or really am against a plot line, ill converse with you on how I can still make it right.

Excited to see the results, take the time to vote! Good luck to the entrants and thanks again Lady Lucia for setting up the survey and posting!
mikewozere

Re: Revenge/Broken Heart's Contest (Voting)

Post by mikewozere »

FYI my story IS complete, I just didn't put "The End". It's the way I wanted to finish it.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Ah, good facts. It seemed unresolved, but maybe that was just my take. Edited my post for you!
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey all,

As of right now, there's a grand total of 17 votes for Nikolai's contest. I can't imagine that's it for readers on here, so I'm going to extend the voting deadline to March 15th just to be sure. See the above post for the submissions and the link to the survey!

Best,
Lady Lucia
Nikolai

CONTEST RESULTS

Post by Nikolai »

Thank you to everyone who participated in my Revenge Contest, I'd of loved to see more entries but I was pleased with any.

The Results are in and.."Spoiled Goods" and "Regina's Reckoning" had an even tie for second place with 10 votes a piece , thank you Humiliatron and mikewozer for some great stories

"The Date" by LadyLucia had 25 votes giving us our winner!

Very happy with the turnout and quality of stories and ill be excited to host another eventually with (hopefully) more entries.

The winner(LadyLucia) was promised a story from me from whatever prompt they have in mind, the prompt can be extremely basic or as specific and complex as you'd like,this prompt will become the front of my priority to get written and posted, (also my unfinished stories such as my Lesson in Karma series, and revenge is best served live will hopefully have new parts posted shortly after or before sorry 4 da wait)

Congratulations to LadyLucia and ill be (patiently) waiting for your prompt in my pms, I will give said prompt my all, and if I feel that it may not be to expectations ill converse with you, I'm open to the challenge and really anything you have in mind, take your time no rush and let me know what you might be thinking!

Thanks for the entries and the casted votes community until next time!