{New Year 2015 comp} PE in your underpants... or less by Einstein

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

{New Year 2015 comp} PE in your underpants... or less by Einstein

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Einstein wrote: {New Year 2015 comp} PE in your underpants... or less by Einstein

Hey guys this is my first story so please be kind lol.

I’ll start things out with a little details. My name is Jessica, 17 years old, 5’6”, jet black hair, 36C Breasts, sunless tan skin, petite body, and have a bubble butt. I’m kind of a social outcast, but I do have my small clique of two girlfriends. Anna, 16 years old, 5’7”, Platinum blonde hair, 34C Breasts, fair skin, very athletic body. & Lizzy, also 17 years old, 5’4”, dyed red hair (Fire Truck Red), 36D Breasts, Pale white skin, a little meat on her body, but not much, just enough to give her killer curves, with a GREAT ASS! However, being the outcasts we’ve kind of become a target by two senior bullies, Amanda & Jenn. Amanda, 18 years old, 6’0”, sandy blonde hair, 34B Breasts, tanned skin. Jenn, 17 years old, 5’9”, Platinum blonde with black underneath, 36C Breasts, slight tan skin. Both very attractive, very athletic, and both very popular cheerleaders.

It was a normal Friday afternoon, seemed like any other Friday, just got done eating lunch, and I was on my way to P.E. I arrived to the girl’s locker room to see Anna & Lizzy waiting at the door like always. The three of us went inside to get changed into our school P.E. outfits (Black Shorts & a green t-shirt with the school logo on it). Then we headed outside for role call. When the three of us arrived outside it was kind of chaos. Our classmates were running around, texting on their cell phones, and gathered up in their cliques. This wasn’t normal, because normally everyone would be standing in straight lines in alphabetical order for role call. Anna, Lizzy, and myself walked up to a group of four guys, and Anna asked them “what’s going on?” one of the guys responded with “IDK, Coach isn’t anywhere to be found.” As we were talking to the boys (by “we” I mean Anna and Lizzy, I get too awkward around guys) Amanda & Jenn unknowingly walked right up behind us. The boys started flirting with all three of us, with Anna and Lizzy flirting back, leaving me just turning light red and smiling. Right at that moment Amanda grabbed the sides of my shorts, and all I felt was my shorts being tugged down fast. I looked down in a shocked state, and to my horror realized my neon orange G-string thong along with basically my entire bubble butt was on display to my whole class. It took me a couple seconds for the whole thing to fully register. My skin instantly turned from my sunless tan to almost as red as Lizzy’s hair. I scurried for my shorts, but found Amanda stepping on them, and as I was bent over Amanda took that opportunity, and shoved me to the ground right out of my shorts. Just as that happened I heard Lizzy yell “You Fu*king Bit*h!” and I spun around to see Lizzy lunging towards Amanda only to be tripped by Jenn. As Lizzy hit the ground both Amanda and Jenn simultaneously jumped onto Lizzy, Amanda holding the arms above her head, and Jenn holding her feet just slightly apart. I started to get up to help Lizzy, and Amanda looked over and said “Don’t you Fu*king dare or this will be you.” I just sat back down trying to cover myself too scared of what they might do to me if I tried anything.

Amanda looked up at Anna who was just standing there watching everything develop and said “It’s time or everyone will see it”. Anna slowly walked over to Lizzy knelt down and whispered the words “I’m sorry”. At that point Anna placed her fingers in the waistband of Lizzy’s shorts, and slowly started to lower them, as Lizzy began struggling and pleading for Anna to stop. Anna stopped for a moment, and Jenn said “do you really want everyone in school to see it?” At that instant Anna went back to Lizzy’s shorts with Lizzy still struggling, and slowly lowered her shorts. The front of Lizzy’s baby blue see-through lace thong started coming into view. Anna then got Lizzy’s shorts all the way down to her ankles, and everyone in class surrounded all five of us, and got a great view of Lizzy. With that thong being see through everyone could tell that Lizzy had a shaved vagina. Anna swiftly moved towards Lizzy’s head and again whispered the words “I’m sorry.” Anna quickly placed her fingers in the bottom of Lizzy’s shirt, and pulled the shirt up all the way to Lizzy’s wrists, revealing a matching baby blue see-through bra. Leaving Lizzy’s most intimate parts only being blocked my very little see-through fabric.

Everyone’s cell phones were going crazy, at that moment all I could hear was the sound of the shutter from everyone’s cameras. I couldn’t take it anymore seeing my apparently only friend exposed like this. All my embarrassment turned into anger. I got to my knees exposing my orange G-string clad butt to the crowd, and lunged forward right onto Amanda’s back punching her in the back of her head. To my surprise Anna ran behind me as I was mauling Amanda and held my arms tight behind my back. Anna was a lot stronger than I ever gave her credit for, because even in my anger rage I couldn’t get my arms freed. Amanda and Jenn let go of Lizzy grabbing both her shirt and shorts in the process and headed towards me, Jenn kicking Lizzy in the stomach on her way over to me. Lizzy curled up into a ball trying to cover any dignity she had left only exposing her fantastic thong covered ass to everyone there. As Amanda walked towards me she had a sly smirk on her face. Amanda slapped me across the face and said “you hit like a little bit*h, but your still going to pay for that.” She then continued “It was just going to be your slutty friend for coming at me, but I think it’s your turn.”

Jenn grabbed my left arm from Anna, so Jenn had my left, and Anna had my right. Amanda placed her fingers under my shirt and swiftly lifted my t-shirt over my head, so I was blinded by my own t-shit, and my black front-closure bra was exposed to the crowd. I felt so vulnerable in this state, I tried kicking but Amanda punched me in the stomach to subdue me. Amanda leaned forward into my face, and whispered “time for you to really pay for punching me in the head you little bit*h.” I felt her hands on the front clip of my bra, and in a flash felt my bra become loose from my breasts. My heart was beating so fast, I was about to be exposed in front of my entire class, I thought I was going to faint. Without delay I felt Amanda’s hands on the cups of my bra and pull them to the side, fully exposing my 36C breasts to everyone around us. At that moment all I could hear once again was the sound of the shutter from all the cell phone cameras surrounding me. I could feel the slight breeze on my bare breasts, my nipples becoming erect, and the tears starting to roll down my face.

In just a few moments I went from being one of the shyest girls at my school, to the most exposed, and there wasn’t a single thing I could do about it. Jenn passed my arm back to Anna, and I could hear both Amanda and Jenn walking back towards Lizzy. Lizzy started to scream as Amanda and Jenn picked her up by her arms, and dragged Lizzy right in front of me. Amanda then told Lizzy “Either you pull down Jessica’s panties, or we strip you completely naked instead.” Lizzy looked up towards me and uttered the words softly “I’m so sorry Jess.” Next Lizzy placed her fingers into the waistband of my panties, and at that moment I heard what seemed like the voice of my guardian angel at the time. Coach Oliver walked up to the crowd and said, “Sorry I’m late guys, I had to deal with an accident that happened in the class before you.” Suddenly the entire class all scattered in different directions like cockroaches, but not before Amanda whispered in my ear, “If you tell anyone, it’s going to be a whole lot worse for you.” As the class scattered the only thing the coach noticed was Lizzy and my self’s thong attired asses in the air trying to pick up our gym clothes. Coach then asked us “what was going on”, and we told him “someone stripped us, but it all happened so fast we didn’t see who did it.” Well we got sent to the office, then got sent home. When we arrived at my house Lizzy and I walked up to my room, and vowed a pack to get revenge on the three bit*h’s that did this to us. Only they thought what they did to us was bad, just wait until they see what we have planned for them.

I will be writing a revenge story sequel along with a prequel, so anyone who likes the story can find out why Anna turned her back on her two best friends.
Executionus wrote: Great story! by Executionus

It was fun, and interesting hook of blackmailing people to strip their friends. My only real complaint was that the paragraphs needed broken up more. Looking forward to the revenge!
Janie wrote: Great start -- keep going by Janie

I thought it was such a great start -- keep going! You're a natural writer.