Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Seven E Available Now)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Three B

Post by Revengedpirate »

Matt was 18, and drove a dark green Chrysler PT cruiser. Matt hated it because it drove like a pig. He only kept it because Nikki was into it. He honked his horn once he got outside Nikki’s and Nikki came out of the house.

Nikki looked stunning, her hair was shiny, her nails were painted pink, her sarong was a gorgeous light pink. She had a white cardigan on over her black bikini top. She hopped in his car.

“Hey beautiful, you look absolutely Amazing.” Said Matt.

“Why thanks Matt.” Said Nikki.

“Should I wait for your sister?” Asked Matt.

“Why would you wait for her? It’s not like she’s coming with us.” Said Nikki.

“Oh, I just thought you were joking yesterday when you said she’s not coming.” Said Matt.

Nikki rolled her eyes.

“Of course she’s not coming she’s doing something with mum. I thought you said my sister is bratty?” Said Nikki.

“She is. I’m sorry we should get going if we want to beat the rush then.” Said Matt subtly changing the subject.

“Yes. We better get going. I can’t wait to see Mary, and Elizabeth. Are they bringing boys with them do you know? It’s been a long time since I saw either of them, now they live and work in Bournemouth.” Said Nikki.

Matt started the engine and it roared into life heading towards the beach. The sky was overcast just like it had been for Amy’s drive to Hemel Hempstead.

It was a hour and a half drive down to Bournemouth. At least it was mainly motorway. Nikki looked out the window as Matt drove. Eventually they arrived at the beach. The weather after it’s overcast start was starting to brighten up.

The sun was out, and it was getting hotter. Here and there other beach goers were putting up windbreakers and tents.

“Hey Matt, where shall we set up?” Asked Nikki.

“How about opposite Harry Ramsdens? Not only do they do great fish and chips it’ll be easy for the others to find us.” Said Matt.

“Great Idea Matt. But another great idea would be to not be found.” Said Nikki.

“Why would we want that?” Asked Matt.

“Come along Matty. I’m waiting.” Said Nikki.

Nikki ran into the beach and started setting up their windbreakers and tent. Matt gave her hand. After the tent was up, Nikki and Matt climbed inside.

“Well this is cosy.” Said Matt.

“Yeah it is lovely.” Said Nikki.

Nikki took her cardigan off.

“Come on big boy before the others turn up.” Said Nikki provocatively.

Matt kissed Nikki passionately on her mouth as Nikki undid her bikini top. Nikki lay topless on her back, and Matt climbed on top, still fully dressed.

“Hi guys we found... oh my god Nikki...” screamed a new girl.

“What’s up Lizzie? Oh my god Nikki. Nice chest.” Said a second girl.

“Hey girls do you want.... oh wow nice to meet you.” Said a guy.

“Hey where is everyone... ohhhh, nice.” Said a second guy.

“Would you all give me some privacy please?” Asked Nikki.

Matt stood up, at the same time, the others tried to leave. They all ended up knocking into each other.

“Oh god, please just get out. Why are you all just standing there staring at me? Haven’t you seen a topless girl before? Out all of you.” Shouted Nikki.

Nikki covered her D cup breasts with her hands. Nikki was still shocked that everyone was looking her way.

“Hi, I’m Dave, by the way, and this is Eric. We’re Mary and Lizzie’s boyfriends.” Said Dave, the first guy.

“Oh good to meet you, why don’t you shake my breast?” Said Nikki sarcastically.

“Ok.” Said Derek the second guy, reaching for Nikki’s breast.

“Arhghhh...” Screamed Nikki, as Derek nearly grabbed her breast.

“Derek she was being sarcastic.” Said Dave.

“Oh god, just go already.” Cried Nikki.

“Derek you pervert.” Said Lizzie.

Everyone apart from Nikki left the tent. Nikki grabbed her bikini top off the floor and tied it back on herself before leaving the tent herself.

“Did everyone get a good look?” Asked Nikki.

“Not really could you show us again?” Asked Dave.

“Are you being serious? I’m going for a walk, LIZZIE AND MARY, can come with me. You boys stay here and talk about sport or something.” Said Nikki emphasising the girls names.

Nikki wanted no further misunderstandings.

“Ok let’s go, we are at the beach maybe there’s a few more beach balls we can see.” Said Mary.

“Oh I do love I spy.” Said Lizzie.

“Shut up you two. How did you know where we were?” Asked Nikki.

“Haven’t you heard of track my iPhone?” Asked Mary.

“My phone’s not an iPhone.” Said Nikki.

“No but Matt’s is. Maybe next time you want to get down and dirty in a tent, ask Matt to switch it off.” Said Lizzie.

Mary and Lizzie laughed. Nikki blushed red.

“Do you know what, I fancy fish and chips right now.” Said Lizzie.

“Oh so do I.” Said Mary.

“Let’s walk up to the shop. It’s only over there.” Said Nikki.

“So Nikki, how far would you have gone with Matt. If you hadn’t been, Er, rudely interrupted?” Asked Lizzie.

“That’s none of your business.” Said Nikki.

“Summer loving, had me a blast.” Said Lizzie.

“Summer Loving happened so fast.” Said Mary.

Nikki blushed red.

“He got friendly holding my hand.” Said Lizzie.

“Nikki got friendly down in the sand.” Said Mary.

“Oh yeah she did.” Said Lizzie.

“Have you two had enough yet?” Asked Nikki.

“Oh wait wait, Nikki got her summer loving oooonnn.” Said Mary.

“Oh god am I ever going to live this down?” Asked Nikki.

“Probably not, but even you will see the funny side.” Said Lizzie.

“Matt looked like he was enjoying himself.” Said Mary.

“He prefers younger brunettes.” Said Nikki.

“What, he’s cheating on you?” Asked Lizzie.

“Oh god no. But he doesn’t stop talking about Amy.” Said Nikki.

“Maybe you just talk about her a lot because she’s your sister?” Said Mary.

“Maybe you’re right. I’m worrying about nothing.” Said Nikki.

“Besides Matt was ALL team Nikki just now. DoubleD up.” Said Lizzie.

“Oh shut up you goof.” Said Nikki.

The girls started tickling each other. As they stood in the queue. It was about another twenty minutes before they all had sausage and chips and sat back with the boys.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Three C

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Here you are Amy. I’ll just take your first bag.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Mrs Bājin passed me a second bag and I passed her the first bag.

“See you in a minute.” Said Mrs Bājin.

I dreaded this. I put my hand in and pulled out the second set.

“Oh my god it’s getting worse.” I thought.

This set was exactly the same as the first, except this time it had little rabbits all over it. I pulled it on. Again I looked in the mirror. Ten year old me stared back.

“Well, at least I’ve only eight to go after this. Let’s go.” I thought trying to stay positive. I forced my smile back onto my face and confidently walked over to Heath.

My mum spat out her tea, trying to suppress a giggle. I looked like I did when I was ten. My mum thought I was cute but at the same time she thought it was hilarious.

Heath once again took charge making me do all sorts of poses.

“Great Amy, fantastic. You’re a natural.” Said Heath.

I blushed. I was loving the attention Heath was giving me, even if I didn’t like the way I looked. At least with these nightshirts they covered my small breasts.

“Well Done Amy, just eight more to go.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Well done, baby girl, you’re doing brilliantly.” Said Mum.

“Now it’s baby. Seriously mum.” I thought.

Mrs Bājin lead me back into the changing room. Once the door had reshut, I stripped the shorts and nightshirt off, and placed them in the bag.

I took the bag to the door and switched it with Mrs Bājin when she came in. I cautiously looked inside.

“Thank god another pair of shorts.” I said.

I put the pastel pink shorts on. Then reached back into the bag. This time I pulled out a crop top. It had pictures of JigglyPuff all over it. I pulled it on.

My breasts were gone. The top on me was so tight, my breasts had literally disappeared from view. They were clearly non-existent. I flushed my deepest scarlet yet. This outfit actually made me look exactly like a six or seven year old girl.

“I wished this was over sooner rather then later. Oh well three down two to go till the first break.” I thought.

I hitched the smile back on my face before walking back out. The reaction from the other three was unmistakable.

Mum blatantly laughed out loud. Mrs Bājin just smirked, and Heath, looked at me like a little child. I just wanted the ground to swallow me up. I kept professional, and kept the smile on my face.

“Ok Little one let’s have you over here.” Said Heath.

“Even Heath is calling me little one. This is so humiliating and degrading. I wish the ground would swallow me up.” I thought to myself.

After what seemed like an eternity. The third item was done. I walked back into the changing room. I stripped, held the bag and ominously waited my fate.

After a few minutes it came. I looked inside. Another crop top and another pair of shorts. Thank god these only had stars on and wasn’t as tight as the last crop top.

I strutted my stuff yet again. Before it was quickly over. I had one set to go before the break. Before I could get a breather from the humiliation I felt. I couldn’t wait for the break.

I waited with baited breath for my Fifth set.

“Are you ok Amy? We’re nearly done on this first five shoots. I’ve been thinking and as you’re doing so well, and we’re making great progress why stop? Why don’t we just plough through all ten.

That way, you’ll be done much sooner, and we can chat. If you’d like.” Said Mrs Bājin.

I mulled it over. The prospect of having this over and done quicker sounded fantastic. I did have reservations about how more embarrassing this could get. I mean surely if it was just night shirts and crop tops it wouldn’t be too bad.

“Yes Mrs Bājin, you’re right, let’s get this done as quick as possible.” I said.

I was totally naive as to what was about to happen to me.

“Great here’s your fifth set. See you in a few.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Excitedly I opened it, disappointment soon followed. I looked in the bag. I was beyond mortified.

I pulled out a pair of care bear panties, and a matching training bra. I looked in the bag again but nothing else remained in there.

I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I pulled the panties on. They fit me snugly. I pulled on the training bra, and looked in the mirror. I looked at the oversized toddler looking back at me.

If it wasn’t for my pubes sticking out either side of the panties, I would’ve said I was a toddler. I ran my fingers down both the edges of the panties, tucking my pubes in.

It worked, they were no longer visible, but neither was my dignity. Begrudgingly I walked out, my smile now fixed in with glue rather then actually smiling.

“Aww she looks absolutely adorable. Aww my little Amy. She looked exactly like that when she was three. I’ve got pictures on my phone, do you want to see? Here you are Heath and Mrs Bājin take a look at these.” Said my mum.

I could’ve died on the spot, as mum showed Mrs Bājin and Heath, me as a three year old. They were all laughing and giggling away leaving me stood there in panties and training bra.

“Aww she’s so adorable. What a cute little girl.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Aww, she’s so cute. When were these taken?” Asked Heath.

“Well she was three in that photo. So nearly twelve years ago.” Said Mum.

“Wow, is she really fifteen? I thought she was eight.” Said Heath.

“Do you see her on the potty there? She still sits like that.” Said Mum.

“No she’s showing them pictures of me on the potty?” I thought this can’t be happening.

“Wow her body hasn’t changed much, look at her in the bath with soap on her head.” Said Mrs Bājin.

I could’ve burst into tears at the sheer embarrassment of my mum showing two complete strangers my baby pictures.

“Erm haven’t we got a shoot to finish?” I asked.

“Oh yes, right.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Heath positioned me again, and continued the shoot. Once again I moved to the changing room when I was done. I nearly ripped the underwear off in my haste to get out of the humiliating outfit.

I sighed in relief as I switched bags with Mrs Bājin.

“You know you really haven’t changed much.” Said Mrs Bājin looking at my naked body.

I must’ve shot scarlet.

Thankfully she shut the changing room door. I pulled out a one piece swimsuit. It had my little pony across the front. If I wasn’t about to humiliate myself in it, I would’ve thought it looked quite cute.

I pulled it on and as I expected it was really tight on my skinny frame. I looked in the mirror after I had it on. The front was cameltoeing me, and the rear was stuck up my bum. It felt like I was getting a frontal and rear wedgie at the same time.

My breasts again were so squashed and tight in the costume, that they were again gone, apart from my nipples who decided this would be the best time to stand to attention like soldiers.

Nothing was left to the imagination. I tried pulling out the wedgies and loosening my top but nothing worked. I poked my head out.

“Mrs Bājin.” I whispered.

Mrs Bājin came over.

“Yes Little one , what seems to be the problem?” She asked me.

“This costume, isn’t it too erm revealing?” I asked nervously.

Mrs Bājin pulled me into the photo studio to look at me. Mum again laughed at my appearance. Heath, tried to look away.

“Heath come over here. What do you think?” Asked Mrs Bājin.

Heath came over. He was clearly staring at my erect nipples through the costume.

“I’ve the perfect solution.” He said.

He took me by the hand and placed me in front of the camera. My legs he positioned so I was side ways on. Then he went to his props box. He took out a pink bucket and spade. He came back to me. He placed the bucket in my left hand. He positioned it just right so it hid my left Nipple. Then he put the spade in my right hand.

I felt like a prostitute standing there not a fourteen year old girl posing for a magazine.

“Fantastic Heath.” Said Mrs Bājin.

I felt the humiliation trickle down me.

“Great job Heath.” Said Mum.

I walked back into the changing room. This day couldn’t get worse.
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Three D

Post by Revengedpirate »

Meanwhile, a sand lizard, called Greta, was crawling across the sand. It slowly made its way across the dunes before suddenly Greta fell down a great big man made hole.

The hole was extremely deep, and Greta landed on her feet. She started to crawl across the sand, before walking on soft skin and nail.

“Hmmm, what’s this? I’ll just give it a nibble.” Thought Greta.

Greta opened her mouth and bit the piece of skin. Suddenly Greta found herself flying high in the air. Greta’s body was very aerodynamic as it turned out, which was fortunate for Greta who landed several metres from the large man made hole.

Greta thought her day couldn’t get worse, when she was picked up by her tail, and launched into the sea. Greta swam to the shore and found a bit of sun. She lay down and soaked up the rays.

“That hurt.” Said Lizzie.

“What was it?” Asked Mary.

“That according to google is a sand lizard.” Said Matt.

“Is it poisonous?” Asked Nikki.

“Not according to this, but they live up to twenty years. Oh and that was a female, probably looking for somewhere to nest.” Said Derek.

“Greta?” Called another sand lizard.

The second lizard, George, crawled along the ground looking for Greta.

“Oh look another one.” Said Mary.

“Oh get it away from me.” Said Lizzie.

“Greta.” Said George.

Matt picked George up.

“Oh dear, what’s happening?” Asked George as he too flew through the air.

“It’s ok girls they only come in pairs.” Said Dave.

“Oh good. As long as an army doesn’t suddenly appear.” Said Nikki.

Nikki walked over and sat in the hole Derek had dug. The other two girls were sat one metre apart opposite Nikki. All three were now sat in the hole.

“I’ve an idea.” Said Matt.

He quickly pushed a pile of sand that had come out of the hole into it. It buried the girls feet and legs up to their knees.

“Wait what are you doing?” Said Nikki.

Dave and Derek then pushed sand into the hole as well. Soon the three girls were buried just their heads and hair poked out.

“Our nails will be ruined you stupid boys. Let us out right now.” Shouted Lizzie.

“Aww, aren’t their talking heads so cute.” Said Dave.

“I’ve got an idea.” Said Derek.

“Boys let us out.” Shouted Mary.

Derek, Dave, and Matt walked off up the beach. The girls could only watch them go.

“Where are they going?” Yelled Nikki.

“Them boys are so stupid. Their definitely in my bad books.” Said Mary.

After twenty minutes the boys still hadn’t returned. The girls just sat there hot from the sun.

“It’s so hot here.” Said Nikki.

“I wish the boys would hurry up and return.” Said Lizzie.

“Hold on there’s two young girls over there. Maybe they can dig us out?” Said Mary.

“I don’t know.” Said Lizzie.

“Anything is worth a try right now.” Said Nikki.

“HEY, YOU, GIRLS.” Shouted Mary.

The two girls looked up. They saw that the shout had come from a girls head. They walked over to the three girls curiously.

“Did you call us?” Asked the first girl.

“Yes. Do you think you could help us?” Asked Mary.

“How old are you?” Asked Nikki.

“What’s your names?” Asked Lizzie.

“Oh I’m Katie, I’m fourteen, and this is my sister Sophie, she’s twelve.” Said Katie.

“So do you think, you could help us?” Asked Mary.

The three girls heads watched as the two young girls put there heads together. Both giggled then ran off. Within a few minutes both girls were back.

“Yes, we’ll help you. We’ll give you great makeovers, me and my sister have been dying to try.” Said Sophie.

“What, no, that’s not what we meant.” Said Nikki.

Sophie and Katie walked over to Lizzie and sat down in front of her head.

“What do you think, beautician Sophie?” Asked Katie.

“Hmm, well, her lipstick isn’t the right colour, and she needs more eye shadow. Her cheeks to be a brighter red.” Said Sophie.

“Sounds good if you...” started Lizzie.

“Let’s start with her eyes then, here’s the eye shadow pen.” Said Katie, ignoring Lizzie.

Lizzie watched in horror as Sophie uncapped the pen, and felt Sophie draw circles around her eyes. Nikki and Mary couldn’t see Lizzie because the two young girls were both sitting in front of her face.

“There your eye shadow looks great, now for your lipstick.” Said Katie.

Sophie recapped the black pen, then uncapped a red one. Again Lizzie felt the pen on her face but couldn’t do anything to stop the young girl.

“Aww she looks beautiful Sophie. Now for her cheeks and nose.” Said Katie.

Lizzie felt the pen on her cheeks and nose. Before Sophie recapped the red pen.

“Aww she looks gorgeous.” Said Katie.

“You know Katie, her hair is a bit long.” Said Sophie.

“Here’s the scissors, hairdresser Sophie.” Said Katie.

“No. Please don’t cut my hair, please. I like it the way it is.” Said Lizzie.

“I’m sorry, but it just doesn’t suit you.” Said Sophie.

She took the girls hair in her hands, and started to cut the red Hair shorter.

“Just cut your fringe off and all done. What do you think of my first makeover?” Asked Sophie.

Lizzie could tell it was bad as Katie was trying not to laugh.

“Not bad little sister, but you could use more practice. Luckily there’s two others here that need makeovers.” Said Katie.

The two girls looked at Mary and Nikki.

“Who’s next beautician Sophie?” Asked Katie.

“Hmm that one.” Said Sophie pointing at Nikki.

“No I’ll do absolutely anything please don’t do this to me.” Begged Nikki.

“Good choice Sis, let’s start with her brown hair.” Said Katie.

“No please I’m begging you.” Said Nikki.

The two girls moved over to in front of Nikki. As Lizzie was revealed to Mary. Mary burst into laughter.

“God Lizzie you look like a clown.” Said Mary.

“Oh no, what have they done to me? Please tell me it’s not that bad.” Said Lizzie.

“It’s snip snip time on your brown hair, let’s make you look gorgeous.” Said Sophie.

She reached up to Nikki’s head and grabbed Nikki’s hair by the roots.

“No please, my boyfriend will see. Please don’t cut my hair. Please.” Begged Nikki.

It was too late, snip snip snip snip. Nikki’s long brown hair falling to the sand around her face. Nikki burst into tears. She couldn’t see what the young girl was doing but she knew her hair was being cut off.

“Hey what’s going on?” Shouted Matt.

The boys had just returned. They ran over to the three buried girls. The boys didn’t want to touch the two young girls so all three went over to Lizzie and dug her out first.

Lizzie was crying, her hair was cut and pen was all over her face. She couldn’t believe the boys were seeing her in this state.

Sophie meanwhile, now finished cutting Nikki’s hair as short as possible with scissors. Grabbed the black pen. Looking over at the boys she started drawing on Nikki’s left eye. Because her attention was divided she wasn’t really paying attention, to what she was doing.

Nikki was screaming and crying, she felt so humiliated. The boys meanwhile had just freed Lizzie, who ran off in the direction of the nearest toilet to look at the damage. The three boys then left Nikki to her fate and started to dig Mary out.

Sophie had now started on Nikki’s right eye with the pen. The boys were still struggling to release Mary from her Sandy prison. Sophie now drew a line down Nikki’s nose with the black pen and did a black circle on the end of her nose.

Sophie then tried giving Nikki whiskers, before taking the red pen and colouring her lips in. Sophie then picked the scissors back up and again chopped at Nikki’s brown hair.

Finally the boys had Mary released. Mary took the pens from the ground, and grabbed the scissors off Sophie.

“Where are your parents?” Asked Mary.

Whilst the boys dug out Nikki, Mary took the two girls back to their parents.

“Hi, you don’t know me, but your two daughters here gave my friends make overs with these scissors and these... oh dear.” Said Mary.

The parents looked at Mary.

“Well there just kids, I’m sure they didn’t mean any harm.” Said their mum.

“Yes mum, we just wanted to play with our new friends.” Said Katie innocently.

“See no harm done. Both you say sorry to the young lady.” Said their mum.

At this point Nikki stormed over. Finally free of the sand. People were staring and laughing at her.

“Oh my god.” Said the woman, also staring at Nikki.

“No harm done?” Screamed Nikki.

“My daughters did that too you, how? Why did you let them?” Asked the mum.

“I didn’t let them, in fact I pleaded with them not too.” Shouted Nikki.

The humiliation she was filling was channeling her anger.

“You were awake?” Asked their mum now confused.

“Yes. I watched them cut my hair.” Stormed Nikki.

“Why?” Asked their mum.

“We were playing a game with our boyfriends, they buried us girls in the sand. Then they walked off leaving us there for a few minutes.

In the meantime, your daughters came over to where we were buried and started giving my two friends make overs.” Said Mary.

“They asked for help, so we helped by giving them beautiful makeovers. She’s my beautiful kitty.” Said Sophie innocently.

“I’m what?” Shouted Nikki.

“A beautiful cat.” Said Katie.

“Anyway, they cut both my friends hair, and used permanent marker on their faces. To be fair Nikki, you do make a beautiful cat.” Said Mary.

“They used, permanent marker? Where’s the pens now?” Shouted Nikki.

“Here.” Said Mary.

“How to remove from skin. Unfortunately if you apply this marker to the skin, you need to use an alcohol based remover. Even then it could take up to 6 weeks to remove completely.” Said Nikki reading the bottle.

“Girls apologise to the kitty cat and her friend.” Said the mum.

“We’re sorry Kitty.” Said the two girls.

“Oh my god six weeks. Not to mention my hair growing back.” Said Nikki.

“I have some alcoholic remover if it helps?” Said the mum.

“You wouldn’t mind removing my friends makeovers?” Asked Mary.

“No of course not.” Said the mum.

“Can you wait here just one second.” Said Mary.

Mary dashed off. Nikki lay down on her back, with her head on the mums lap.

“Come on guys, you’ve got to see this.” Came Mary’s voice.

Nikki looked to her left to see, Mary, guiding Matt and Dave over to her. They both looked at her and burst into laughter.

Nikki burst into tears, as Mary and the two boys looked at her.

“Smile.” Said Mary sarcastically.

SNAP.

Went Mary’s phone.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Asked Nikki through tears.

“Oh posting, the picture I just took to Facebook and Instagram. You look so good as a cat I had to share.” Said Mary.

Nikki burst into tears again totally humiliated.

“Do you want to see?” Asked Mary.

“Sure, it can’t be any worse then my imagination.” Said Nikki.

Mary showed Nikki the picture. Nikki looked at it and almost died of embarrassment. Although she did look like a pretty good cat.

“Here we are let’s try this.” Said the girls mum.

She took a baby wipe and started cleaning Nikki’s face. Nikki felt like a toddler who had jam on her face. More humiliating was Dave, Matt and any other passers by watching her be treated like a toddler with jam on her face.
Executionus

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Three D Available Now)

Post by Executionus »

No fair, I was promised this part was in 3D!

Fun story so far. I can speak from experience how slaughtered the little girls would be for cutting my long hair though. They would beg for a death that never came. Makes me wonder what vengeance will head their way.
bilbo baggins

Post by bilbo baggins »

Little Amy is delightful.

I can't wait for her latest humiliation.
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

bilbo baggins wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:26 pm Little Amy is delightful.

I can't wait for her latest humiliation.

I agree. Amy is my current go-to girl for humiliation.

Her long-lost cousin Ellie, isn't too far behind
Revengedpirate

Re: Amy’s Life... Part Three E

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Here you are Amy, you’re next bag.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy reluctantly gave the swimsuit to Mrs Bājin and took the next bag. Mrs Bājin shut the door behind her. Amy carefully looked inside the bag she was given.

“Oh god no.” Said Amy out loud.

Amy pulled out a nightie. A flimsy My little pony nightie. Amy put it on. It came to just below her pussy and bum, but only barely. If she bent over nothing would be left to the imagination. Fortunately there was also a pair of green thong like knickers. The knickers had no back just two strings. The front was just a triangle to cover her vagina.

Amy shook as she gripped the door handle. This was it, item number seven. Three left to go. Amy hitched her smile onto her face and left the room. Amy slowly made her way across the room to Heath.

“Well that’s not so bad, it looks good on you.” Said her mum encouragingly.

“Yes you look fantastic Amy.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Well at least nobody is laughing this time.” Thought Amy.

Heath took his pictures, and was about to let Amy go.

“Urm, Mrs Bājin, Heath, would you mind if I had a picture with my daughter, dressed like that? She’s so adorable.” Said Lauren.

“Well we do have plenty of time and four items left. Of course I don’t see why not.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Heath walked over to the side and picked up an armchair. He carried it to the middle of the shoot. He placed it in front of the camera and set it up.

“There perfect, now Lauren, come over, and sit flat legged in the chair.” Said Heath.

Lauren did as she was told.

“Right Amy, if you put your bum, on Lauren’s lap. That’s right. Hmm I’m just going to swing your legs around like this. Oh wow, Urm sorry I didn’t know.” Said Heath.

Heath had taken Amy by surprise. As he lifted her legs over the arm of the chair, Amy’s nightie twisted, and fell to her belly button. Amy had lost her balance and held onto the other arm with both hands. Amy’s green thong was now on display. Although it had been an accident, Amy lost her cool.

“You pervy cameraman. You just wanted to see everything.” Amy shouted.

“I’m sorry, here.” Said Heath.

He made a grab for the nightie to pull it down, unluckily for Amy, he rubbed her panty clad vagina with the back of his hand. Amy had never felt so humiliated, as he pulled her nightie back into place. Once again Amy’s thong hidden. Amy was scowling.

“Amy calm down young lady, smile, and face the camera.” Said Lauren.

Amy forced a smile onto her face. Lauren also smiled, and Heath took the pictures.

“All done.” Said Heath.

“Thank god, I’m so glad I can change.” Said Amy.

“Where’s your manners gone Amy?” Asked Lauren.

“I don’t know in the changing room, I expect with my dignity.” Amy said.

“Oh so you think you’re above manners?” Said Lauren.

“I didn’t say that. I’m just embarrassed is all.” Said Amy.

“Well, young ladies who think they’re above manners won’t be surprised by this.” Said Lauren.

Lauren, grabbed Amy’s left arm and leg, and pulled Amy towards her. This had the effect of turning Amy upside down. Amy’s back facing Lauren. Amy’s nightie covered chest and panty clad vagina lying across Lauren’s lap.

“Mum what are you doing?” Asked Amy.

Suddenly Lauren lifted Amy’s nightie up, and began spanking Amy. Amy went bright red in her face and her bottom flushed pink as it was slapped.

“Mum stop please, everyone is watching. Mum this is so fucking embarrassing stop.” Screamed Amy.

“Oh my god, now you’re swearing at me. If you think this is embarrassing just you wait.” Said Lauren.

Lauren grabbed the thong and pulled it down her daughter’s legs before letting it drop to the floor. Lauren then resumed her spanking of Amy’s bare bum.

“Ok Heath take a couple of photos like this.” Said Lauren.

“What noooo.” Screamed Amy.

Too late Heath was already snapping pictures of her bare bum being slapped. The humiliation of the spanking and the painful slaps made Amy cry.

“Oh this is fantastic, just look at how red her bum is, and her cheeks the crying is definitely a brilliant look.” Said Heath.

“Little girl, I’m not letting you up, until you apologise to everyone for your rude behaviour and your bad language.” Said Lauren.

“Mum I’m sorry.” Said Amy through tears.

“No Amy. I want you to really apologise.” Said Lauren.

“I’m sorry, Mrs Bājin, Heath and mum, for my rude behaviour, and for my bad language.” Said Amy, tears of embarrassment running down her face.

“Right we must move along, Lauren. Amy quickly go get changed.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Lauren stopped spanking her daughter. Amy totally humiliated jumped off Lauren’s lap and almost ran into the changing room. Lauren however caught her daughters arm.

“Mrs Bājin, I think after Amy’s recent behaviour she can change like the little girl she is. Right here.” Said Lauren.

Before Amy could stop her, Lauren lifted Amy’s nightie clean off. Amy was stood in front of Heath and Mrs Bājin totally nude.

Amy was beyond mortified, a hot guy had just seen her bottomless and spanked by her mum. Now he was seeing her bare all.

Not only that, but she had been photographed whilst being spanked bottomless. A permanent reminder of this terribly embarrassing moment.

“Ok if that’s what you want Lauren. Here Amy, I have to show you how to use this special cover.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Special cover?” Asked Lauren confused.

“I’ll show you. You place this bit over Amy’s head and this tapes around her torso. Like this.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“What is it?” Asked Lauren.

“Oh it’s too stop Amy showing her breasts off, in the last three photos. Basically she has to be topless, that’s why you’re wearing that cover.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“All me, Heath, and your mum will see is side boob. Although if you wanted you could go topless. It’s not like you have much to hide.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy blushed red.

“Actually Mrs Bājin Amy will be topless for these last three shoots and she’ll change here in front of me.” Said Lauren.

“But mum.” Said Amy.

Amy was standing there covering her bare chest with one arm and her hairy pussy with the other. Amy’s cheeks were bright red.

“No but’s, Amy, unless you want another spanking?” Said Lauren.

“Ok Amy, here’s your pyjama shorts.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy put the SpongeBob squarepants pyjama bottoms on.

“You look fantastic let’s go.” Said Mrs Bājin.

She grabbed Amy’s arm and pulled her in front of the camera. Heath set her up for the next shoot. Amy covered her bare breasts with her hands.

“I’m sorry Amy but you need to put your arms by your side. It’s just we need a more natural look.” Said Mrs Bājin.

Amy looked at her mum.

“Amy do as your told. You’re not a toddler stop acting like one.” Said Lauren.

Amy totally red faced dropped her hands. For the first time she had to look at Heath with her small breasts on full display. Amy couldn’t have felt more humiliated.

After a few minutes Heath was done. Lauren walked behind Amy and whisked her pyjamas bottoms back down. Again Amy was stood there naked.

Mrs Bājin then gave Amy a pair of swim shorts. The shorts were obviously meant for really young girls as they were super pink and frilly. At least there was no horrible design on them.

Lauren put them on Amy, like she was being a naughty toddler. Amy then had to endure a second shoot topless. Heath would carefully only move Amy around by her arms.

Amy now wished she hadn’t sworn at her mum. She knew it was the one thing her mum never tolerated even from Nikki her older sister. Both girls were always spanked on the bare bottom whenever they swore.

Finally it was the last item. Mrs Bājin brought it over to Lauren. Both women were giggling before Amy even tried it on. Amy knew it had to be bad. It didn’t disappoint.

Lauren made Amy lift her legs, and pulled up a pair of knickers. They were definitely designed to fit a six or seven year old girl. They were tight on Amy and Lauren this time tucked in Amy’s pubic hair. The picture on the front was hello Kitty waving at everyone.

The fabric was really tight and literally hid nothing from view. Heath took his last pictures of the day and Lauren took the knickers off and handed them back to Mrs Bājin.

“That’s it all done.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Wow there was some lovely garments there.” Said Lauren.

“Yes, we have about half an hour left, lots of time to chat and go over Heath’s photos .” Said Mrs Bājin.

“Amy, here take my purse. Go get yourself something to eat and drink. Oh and bring everyone back a cup of tea.” Said Lauren.

She handed Amy her purse.

“But mum, can’t I get dressed first?” Asked Amy.

She was still stood there completely naked.

“Urm no,” said Lauren.

“it’ll be alright it’s only out in the hall and there’s no else in this building. Apart from us, the receptionist, and a girls basketball team who are doing some training.” Said Mrs Bājin.

“But....” Said Amy.

“It’ll be fine. Go or it’s another spanking. Honestly that girl.” Said Lauren turning back to Mrs Bājin.
Executionus

Re: Amy’s Life... Part One (Part Three E Available Now)

Post by Executionus »

Well this just keeps getting better and better.
Badger

Post by Badger »

This is certainly hotting up - just like Amy’s bottom.
John Wayne's bunion

Post by John Wayne's bunion »

What i love about your stories Revengedpirate is the extreme humiliation. You present us with brilliant victims where we see them experience increasing humiliating incidents.

I can't wait for Amy to be put through the Revengedpirate repertoire of shame. Well done again.

Thanks.