The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

Thank you Executionus.

Post by Nikolai »

This whole thing has been such a Rollercoaster but you've done it smoothly. Really its incredible you've managed to put 35 parts up that all cognitively make sense and playout well with eachother with callbacks and connections and the alliances and various humiliations, character profiles/photoshop/ all of it, its amazing and you've out done yourself, excited to see the conclusion but sad to see it end, you've mentioned running another game somewhere down the road and I'm excited to see where you take that, as you've said this format is so unique but interactive and in depth with ALOT of creative freedom to take the settings characters/humiliations/what qualifications for eliminations etc.. in so many ways and you said something about hoping to see the likes of it by others, and I would truly love to tackle that, as well as see some really good authors do it, but Executionus I honestly don't know if anyone could of made it work as good as you did, if I even dared to try it would be alot less contestants forsure, once again ill say you've out done yourself, thanks from the community man. 👍
Executionus

Re: Thank you Executionus.

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:40 am you said something about hoping to see the likes of it by others, and I would truly love to tackle that, as well as see some really good authors do it, but Executionus I honestly don't know if anyone could of made it work as good as you did, if I even dared to try it would be alot less contestants forsure,
Don't feel discouraged. If I myself do another of these (which I probably will someday) I am definitely going to run with fewer entrants. I chose 30 based on the Royal Rumble, but that led to me working on this story for 2 1/2 months straight. Not going to try that again.

The big secret to running this type of story is to create RPG style character sheets for all of the entrants and to keep them updates with basic stats, items, clothing remaining, current location, current objective, and a log of highlights such as a list of their victories. With those in hand it becomes fairly easy to run the story without messing anything up. People like yourself who are intimidated can try much smaller games to start with. When I get to the epilogue, Benedict is going to have some announcements for the future of his company and it's projects moving forward. With any luck, his announcement may inspire other authors to start their own games in his universe.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 36)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 36

****Virgin vs Gamer****
***THE FINAL BATTLE***

Gamer began the match by taking out her phone and then dramatically turning around to talk with Skater and Troublemaker. In doing this, she arrogantly turned her back on Virgin and wasn't even looking at her. Virgin was very confused by this, slowly walking forward behind her shield. Virgin was also feeling disrespected by the taunt and wanted to hit Gamer in the head for doing it.

Gamer, however, was keeping an eye on her phone screen in her left hand. Her remote camera was hidden in her right palm pointed backwards, meaning that Gamer was watching Virgin in real-time through the camera feed. She was only pretending to have her guard down while she made cocky small-talk with her two friends. Gamer quietly told her friends to get ready to grab Virgin whenever Gamer tosses her into them. Virgin walked into striking range and was getting ready to attack her opponent from behind, unaware that she was being meticulously watched by the hidden camera.

"Look out! She has a camera watching you!" yelled Prep, making both girls jump in surprise. Virgin stepped back and rose her shield in case an attack came, but none did. Prep then looked at Gamer, Skater, and Troublemaker one at a time while explaining "Honestly, I cannot even imagine why you circus freaks thought that I was on your side over a nice normal girl like Virgin."

Gamer let go of her remote camera, letting it fall to the dirt, since clearly that's not going to be useful anymore. Instead, Gamer turned around and raised her shield and leather leash. The battle began as both girls swung their weapons at the other while blocking incoming strikes with their shields stolen from their last enemies. Cook was jumping for joy in the audience, just to continue trolling Band Geek.

One problem quickly emerged, however: Both girls suck at fighting. They weren't even slightly hurting one-another and they both knew it. The more they swung attacks at the others shields, the more their own arms were getting tired and nothing else. Gamer was trying to think up some form of plot, especially since she was still nearby some allies in her starting corner at 1st base. Virgin though, went YOLO and just charged into Gamer shield-first to knock the smaller girl stumbling backwards into the waiting arms of one of the girls.

"Game over!" announced Psycho, her hands on Gamer's shoulders. True to her earlier threat, Psycho pulled Gamer backwards and slapped a rear-naked choke on her to try and strangle the life out of her. Troublemaker tried to punch Psycho to help Gamer, but Psycho pulled Gamer out of her range. Gamer started hitting Psycho with her riot shield in an attempt to break free, but that wasn't working and the oversized shield was limiting her movement far too much. In a panic, Gamer dropped her shield to the ground and grabbed the scissors from her waistband instead. Desperate, she stabbed them slightly into Psycho's thigh, giving her a slight cut that started bleeding. Psycho yelled in shock and let go of Gamer to inspect the wound, and Gamer wasted zero time stumbling out of Psycho's attack range.

Virgin was timidly watching the entire incident and was instantly frightened when she watched Gamer attack Psycho's leg with scissors. When Gamer rose the scissors in her hand in a threatening motion, Virgin turned and ran away. Gamer figured out very quickly why Virgin was running and decided to use this to her advantage. Ignoring every elementary school teacher she ever had, Gamer started running with scissors after the fleeing Virgin. Virgin ran all the way across the diamond to reach Holy Roller on the other side, frantically asking her "Oh my God, what do I do?"

Holy Roller answered "Use your shield and weapons! She lost her shield and can't block anymore!"

Ninja, next to Holy Roller, then randomly chimed in "If you grab the outside of the scissors with your hand and twist, you can steal them"

Gamer was waving her scissors and leash-whip around dangerously as she ordered "Give up now or I hurt you!"

Virgin then popped Gamer in the mouth with the foam sword. Gamer tried swinging the leash but it was blocked, followed by another direct sword hit. Gamer started backing up and Virgin tried another charging shield bash. This time, however, Gamer was ready for that and sidestepped the shield to grab Virgin's sword hand with her leash hand, causing her to drop the foam sword. Virgin started hitting Gamer with the paddle that she kept in her shield hand, but this wasn't using much leverage and didn't hurt that badly. Gamer looped the snare leash around Virgin's wrist and tightened it. Gamer then moved her hands to Virgin's belt and used the closeness she had now that she was inside Virgin's gear to try and close the scissors on the damaged section. Virgin did not have much material in that spot left holding the leather belt together, so Gamer went to work quickly to snip it through. It didn't take long for her to get it almost cut completely, hanging on by just a centimetre of material.

Virgin squealed and poked Gamer in the eyes, the same move she used to escape Redneck cutting her belt off earlier. Gamer jumped backwards, but pulled the leash which still held Virgin's right hand. Gamer got dangerously close to where Holy Roller was standing before quickly turning away from her towards home plate. Virgin was fiddling with the leash on her wrist, but Gamer held tightly on the leash end which kept it pulled tight against Virgin's skin as she was dragged. After a few seconds of being pulled, Virgin realized where Gamer was leading her: Right towards where Bully was standing!

Virgin went feral in an attempt to break free, but the harder she pulled backwards the tighter the leash grabbed against her wrist. She watched in horror as Gamer handed the end of the leash to a smiling Bully. Virgin knew that she was doomed unless she did something insane, and the leash tightened the more you pulled against it. The only way to loosen the leash would be to move closer to it instead. Virgin's strong desire to never be bullied again kicked in with a shot of adrenaline, and she surprised everyone by charging shield-first hard into Bully's face. Bully didn't even block that one bit and recoiled in pain from the hit. Bully let go of the leash end, instead grabbing the kite shield. Virgin quickly unhooked the shield from her left arm, running out of Bully's range as fast as humanly possible.

Gamer was shocked that Virgin just fought free of Bully like that, but at least she lost her kite shield. Virgin scrambled to a makeshift fighting stance with her paddle in her left hand and the leather leash still on her left hand. She grabbed the leash with her left hand and started swinging it still attached to her. Gamer instantly had thoughts of Kratos from God of War. Gamer realized that her only tools remaining were her scissors in her right hand and the handcuffs on her waistband. Knowing that Virgin was afraid of getting cut, Gamer waved the scissors menacingly while she tried to think up a plan.

A key difference between Virgin and Gamer is that Virgin reacts more on instinct most of the time, where Gamer is constantly thinking and plotting. That being said, Virgin is still pretty clever as she showed against Redneck. Virgin realizes that Gamer is stalling with the scissors and decides to try the trick Ninja mentioned earlier. Virgin puts her paddle in her waistband and then dives in after Gamer's right hand, grabbing the scissors by the outside of the blade. Gamer wasn't expecting that! With surprising ease, Virgin snatches the scissors away. While Gamer is still reacting, Virgin snips the bridge in the front of Gamer's bra. Gamer's petite boobs pop right out into the open as her bra splits in half in the front!

Gamer yells "You bitch!" and punches Virgin in the mouth, causing her to stumble backwards, drop both the scissors and her paddle, and cover her face with her hands. Virgin is getting extremely tired of being hit in the face this contest.

The very shy Gamer tries to fix her bra closed again, which is fairly obviously impossible. She hates having her boobs exposed like this and doesn't want everyone to see them again. While Gamer is distracted fiddling with her bra, Virgin jumps at her and dives in, grabbing Gamer's panty waistband and pantsing her in one quick motion as Virgin fell face-first to the ground. The handcuffs in Gamer's waistband fell to the ground during the stripping, just waiting for either girl to claim them. Gamer stood there for a second in shock as her trimmed red bush was bared once again for everyone to see, and then suddenly shot her hands between her legs to cover it up. This had the side effect of letting go of her bra, which caused her boobs to pop back into view. Gamer was stumbling around and struggling to try and keep everything covered at once as her clothes were completely failing her. Virgin tossed Gamer's stolen panties towards LARPer, figuring that the sadist knight would keep Gamer from ever getting them back.

Now that Gamer was essentially naked aside from her split bra, Virgin grabbed her phone out of its holster. Gamer saw Virgin grab her phone and realized how close she was to being eliminated. Gamer was willing to do anything to win this match, even if it meant letting the entire world see her naked. She didn't have a choice anymore if she wanted that money, not to mention preventing Virgin from taking an HD picture of her naked pussy. In Gamer's mind, one thought kept playing on repeat "I can't lose after all of this! After letting the whole world see me naked! I can't let it all be for nothing, I have to win at all costs" Gamer reluctantly took her hands off of her girly parts and quickly grabbed Virgin's phone, stealing it right out of her hands and throwing it near where Pixie was standing.

Virgin panicked, knowing that she couldn't win without that phone. At least Pixie was the smallest girl here, so Virgin abandoned Gamer to run after Pixie. Gamer, however, tripped Virgin to the ground when she tried to leave, causing her to faceplant the dirt. Gamer picked up the scissors from the ground and then went back to work cutting Virgin's belt off.

Virgin tried to escape as hard as she could, screaming and begging. She yelled "No no, stop! Not my belt, it's all I have left!"

Virgin pleaded for mercy, but her heart sank when she felt the entire side of her chastity belt give way. Gamer had finally cut through! The tension was instantly released from that side, meaning they could easily be pulled down now. With Virgin still face-down, Gamer grabbed the chastity belt and pulled it all the way off of Virgin's body. Virgin was now completely naked face-down in the dirt, her bare butt on full display!

Gamer quickly dashed to grab the handcuffs off the ground as Virgin watched her. Instantly Virgin knew if there was ONE thing that she didn't want to have done to her, it was being handcuffed naked. She had to move, no matter what. But she still couldn't bring herself to let everybody see her precious pussy. Frantic, she stumbled to her feet with her left hand held between her legs. Her right hand quickly undid the leash from her left wrist and instead threaded the leather leash between her legs, tying it in a knot on her shoulder. She was now wearing the leather leash as the world's thinnest leotard, but it managed to barely keep her pussy lips out of sight for now. Gamer, meanwhile, grew tired of her cut bra impeding her movement, so she finally stripped it the rest of the way off of her and tossed it aside.

Gamer, furious about being stripped naked again, screamed "I hope you're happy, Virgin! Because now I'm going to check to see if you really ARE one and let everyone else see too. I'm not just getting a picture of your pussy, I'm going to spread you open and take a picture of your HYMEN! The single most sacred and private part of a woman's body, and I'm going to show yours off to millions of boys now."

Virgin's heart practically stopped right then and there from such an extreme threat. She actually felt faint just thinking about something so horrible and graphic being done to her. Gamer grabbed Virgin's hand to try and handcuff her during the innocent girl's stunned situation, but Virgin responded by grabbing the phone right out of Gamer's holster. Before Gamer could respond, Virgin tossed Gamer's phone towards Pixie, who caught it. Virgin was actually aiming for Goth and missed, but now Pixie was holding both phones, one in each hand.

Gamer grabbed either side of Virgin's leash covering her body and jerked upwards, giving Virgin an extreme wedgie with the thin leash that rode up very deep inside both the front side and the back. Virgin screamed in pain and looked down to see that her pussy lips were actually spilling out of the sides of the thin leash handle! She was hyperventilating some now, but the wedgie pushing against that region reminded her of the remote vibrator that had been stuck inside of her pussy since LARPer stuck it up there quite a while ago. When Gamer's arm strength wore out and she switched from giving a wedgie to trying to strip Virgin again, Virgin acted quickly by reaching between her legs and pulling out the small egg. As Gamer stole away the leash, rendering Virgin fully and truly naked finally, Virgin covered her pussy with her left hand. Gamer never even noticed, however, that Virgin's right hand held the toy. When Gamer had her mouth open to breathe, Virgin shoved the remote vibrator into Gamer's mouth, still soaked from Virgin's sweat and vaginal juices from all this time inside of her! Gamer instantly gagged and spit it out, almost throwing up from the shock of the surprise treat shoved into her mouth.

Virgin, hand still covering her pussy, ran towards Pixie now. When she got to Pixie's area, Virgin shamelessly begged "Please please let me have my phone back!"

Pixie got this sly look on her face dangling the phone in her left hand forward casually while she said "Only if you promise to give me half of the million when you win"

Virgin couldn't believe what she just heard. Under normal circumstances she may have even considered a deal, but after all of the pain, humiliation, exhaustion, and fighting she has endured to get this far the last thing she had any intention of doing was giving half of her winnings over to somebody trying to extort her. Virgin just wasn't in the mood to be the nice, sweet, innocent girl anymore. So without even giving a verbal answer to Pixie's demand, Virgin slapped the taste out of Pixie's mouth and then grabbed the phone right out of Pixie's left hand and stuck it in her holster.

Gamer, meanwhile, had also arrived at Pixie's location. Instead of going after Pixie first, however, Gamer shoved Virgin as hard as she could to the side. Virgin tripped backwards a little bit, especially trying to keep her hand between her legs. By the time she stopped moving she felt her arms grabbed from behind. Virgin had just been knocked into LARPer's range! Gamer then grabbed the second phone from Pixie without even asking for it, as Pixie offered no real resistance.

LARPer forced her arms underneath Virgin's armpits and started pulling her backwards. LARPer loudly teased "Time's up, little Virgin...time to show everyone your kitty!" while forcing her into a full nelson. The hold was pulling Virgin's hand away from her groin and she was barely able to fight back.

Virgin screamed "NO, NO, NO, NO!! LET ME GO!! NOT MY PUSSY, PLEASE!"

LARPer jerked her hips backwards in one big motion, forcing both of Virgin's arms to fly upwards and dangle helplessly in the air. Virgin's pussy was now exposed for all to see! To her great shame, Virgin had very little hair down there. It wasn't even trimmed or shaved, she just never grew very much even as an 18-year-old woman. LARPer then leaned backwards which lifted Virgin into the air slightly, giving the cameras a better look at the lips themselves.

Gamer took her phone and aimed it at Virgin's groin. When she went to take the picture, however, Virgin lifted her knees up into the air to block the shot. She then frantically scrambled and fought her way free of LARPer's grip, tripping right into Gamer and falling on top of her. Virgin tried to steal the handcuffs from Gamer's left hand, but Gamer tossed them away out of self preservation.

When Virgin crawled over to get them, Gamer broke away and grabbed the leash from the ground. She then jumped Virgin and looped it around Virgin's neck! Virgin grabbed the snare leash with both hands as it tightened around her neck, choking her. Gamer pushed Virgin onto her back and then stood with one foot pressing against Virgin's chest, pulling upwards on the leash with all of her might. Virgin was struggling and fighting for air, totally at Gamer's mercy.

Gamer shouted "Spread your legs, now! Do it or I pull harder!"

Virgin fought and flailed, clawing at her own neck to somehow get air in there, but nothing was working. She kicked and bucked her hips to break free, but Gamer held tightly and kept pressing Virgin's chest down with her foot. Finally Virgin started to get extremely light-headed, getting closer and closer to passing out. She had no way out of this and she was now painfully aware of that. Shamefully, humiliated beyond belief, Virgin did as she was ordered and spread her legs apart to show the world her pussy lips.

Gamer yelled again "Wider! All the way!"

Virgin closed her eyes in shame and then spread all the way, almost completing a full split. Virgin's pussy was visibly engorged from all of the stimulation and excitement over the last half of the contest, slightly swollen and a vibrant shade of hot pink. The drone cameras were getting a great look as Virgin's lips parted open a little bit, but that wasn't going to be enough exposure for Gamer's tastes. Gamer dropped down to the ground on top of Virgin and used her left hand to spread Virgin's labia as wide open as possible.

Virgin screamed like a banshee "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THAT, ANYTHING BUT THAT PLEASE!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU! I'M BEGGING YOU NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T SPREAD ME OPEN!!! OH NOOOO! NOOOOO!!!!"

Gamer looked inside of the screaming Virgin and could clearly see Virgin's exposed hymen itself sitting there, her unpopped cherry. Gamer took the camera in her right hand and took a close-up picture of Virgin's physical virginity for the world to see! She then took a second picture, and even a third, but something was wrong. The robot voice wasn't going off signaling an elimination.

Gamer looked at her phone and only just now noticed that the username in the top left-hand corner said "Virgin". When Pixie had the two phones earlier, the two girls wound up stealing the other person's phones and didn't notice until now. Gamer shouted "Goddamnit! This is the wrong phone!"

Virgin was humiliated and mortified to know that such an explicit picture was just taken of her three times. She was already starting to cry when she heard Gamer yell about the phone being wrong. It suddenly dawned on her that she wasn't eliminated yet! When Gamer went to grab her own phone out of Virgin's holster, one last shot of adrenaline kicked in for Virgin and she flipped Gamer over onto her back in mount position.

Without an ounce of compassion or mercy left, Virgin started pounding Gamer's face in with closed fist punches over and over again, getting some revenge for her humiliation just now. When Gamer started turtling and pitifully covering her face with her hands, Virgin grabbed her phone out of Gamer's hands. She then tossed Gamer's phone away, putting hers back into her holster. Virgin grabbed the handcuffs which were sitting right next to the two naked girls and slapped it onto Gamer's left hand. Quickly using her superior strength, Virgin flipped Gamer over onto her front side and then handcuffed Gamer's hands together behind her back.

Seeing Gamer's bare butt sitting there, Virgin wanted to use the paddle on it out of spite. Unfortunately, the paddle was too far out of range. Virgin then had the next best thing as an idea as she finally took the leather leash off of her neck. Virgin then started spanking Gamer's bare ass in front of the entire world using the leather leash!

WHACK
WHACK
WHACK

Gamer was kicking and flailing in pain and humiliation, but she lacked the strength needed to move the larger Virgin who was running on an overdose of righteous fury.

WHACK
WHACK
WHACK

Very clear belt marks were showing up on Gamer's butt, and after about a dozen whacks Gamer couldn't take the pain anymore. She rolled over onto her back in order to stop the spanking assault, even though this exposed her pussy again. Virgin wasted no time shifting around on top of Gamer, sitting on Gamer's face with her pussy right on Gamer's mouth. The drone cameras zoomed in on the contact point, including filming from behind virgin in order to show her pussy rubbing all over Gamer's face. Virgin knew how sexual that position was, but right now she didn't even care. She then forced Gamer's legs apart with all of her might, exposing Gamer's pussy lips from their red bushy hiding place.

Virgin wasn't done yet, however. With rage burning, she screamed out "Why don't we see if YOU have a hymen in there, you shit-eating skank!"

Gamer wailed "Oh my God, no! No, don't do that to me! NOOOOOO!" as she tried to break free.

Fighter, Goth, Gangster, and Hacker all screamed from the sidelines "SPREAD HER OPEN!!!", demanding revenge for what they had experienced at Gamer's hands.

Virgin responded "You did it to me first, now it's your turn! OPEN WIDE!"

Virgin used her fingers to spread Gamer's pussy lips open, exposing deep inside the shy ginger as she wiggled helplessly underneath her opponent. Sure enough, Virgin could clearly see the tell-tale membrane of the videogame player, whose lack of a social life left her precious X-Box forever in 1-player mode. Wasting no time, Virgin used her phone to take an extreme close-up of the vaginal cavity of Gamer, cherry and all. The robot voice called out "Gamer has been eliminated"

Against seemingly all odds, Virgin won the Thirst Games!

The exhausted girl rolled over onto her back in a mixture of shock and relief. There were a thousand thoughts running through her head right now. The sounds of the arena and the loud cheering overwhelmed her ability to even think as she just laid there in awe of the moment. Benedict's boys picked up Gamer from the ground, who was an emotional wreck having lost as well as having her insides photographed in high definition for millions of boys to perv on forever. She was heartbroken to have come so close to winning, but for it to be all for nothing. Gamer barely had time to collect herself before she was strapped in place on the post at home plate. She now had the privilege of standing among the 30 naked losers in a diamond, while Virgin laid in the dirt surrounded by the 30 other women.

Benedict Wellington loudly commanded "Congratulations Virgin! You are the first-ever champion of the Thirst Games! And while you may not have preserved even one microscopic ounce of your modesty, at least you can go home happy now that you are one million dollars richer!"

Virgin's mind was a blur of emotions as she sat up from the ground and struggled to her feet. She couldn't believe this was real. She couldn't believe that she was standing here, completely naked, with all of her private parts already photographed and put on the internet where they would stay forever. Virgin imagined her future children finding those pictures, and even her grandchildren. Before they came around, though, any boy she ever got with was going to know the exact shape and color of her pussy before they even go on a first date. Virgin's mind was running all of this in her head, and weighing it against the fact that she just won a million dollars cash. She wondered if it was all worth it, worth the lifetime of humiliation that it cost.

It was then that Virgin noticed Holy Roller jumping up and down and screaming with joy on the sidelines. When Virgin's mind focused in on her she distinctly heard Holy Roller say "I'm so proud of you!"

Virgin took a second to process the moment. Here she was, Holy Roller, the little church girl. She never before wore a skirt shorter than knee length, never wore shorts, and never wore a tank top or crop top because those clothes were too exposed for her tastes. Now she is bouncing around in front of millions of viewers, most of them boys, while completely naked and it's not even the most important thing on her mind right now. She's cheering as if her complete nudity doesn't even matter anymore. And her words..."I'm so proud of you". Virgin asked herself "How could I ever feel humiliation when she feels only pride...and pride in me no less?" Virgin looks around the diamond and most of the naked girls seemed almost used to their situation now, as bizarre as that was to think about.

Benedict continued his announcing "So Virgin, as our first-ever champion, and as a stunning unwrapped beauty, what would you like to say to your fans across the world right now? Are there any friends or family members that you would like to thank? What was it like to compete and win in such a groundbreaking event of cutting-edge erotic entertainment? Speak now, the floor is yours."

Virgin looked at Benedict with soft and simple eyes. Her glasses didn't even fit on her face right anymore, having clearly been broken at some point during all of the fighting. Still, she could clearly see Benedict's sweat, red face, and bulge clear as day. He may put on a cocky showman facade, but in the end he too is just another hormone-filled human whose life was changed forever tonight. In his case, he got to see 31 of his hand-picked favorite girls naked, a fantasy for every other 18-year-old on Earth. This image reminds Virgin that Benedict was just a horny virgin himself until he got the money needed to live out his fantasies. Part of Virgin's mind was also a little proud of how clearly into her Benedict was and how poorly he was hiding the approval in his eyes (and in his pants). He couldn't hide his overpowering arousal even from such a normally-clueless girl as Virgin.

She thought about all of her various experiences this match, good and bad, and finally decided upon exactly what she wanted to say....

Virgin looked directly at Benedict and said "My name is Mary Pucelle, aka Virgin. I didn't want to be here, didn't want to risk everybody in school seeing me naked. Everybody in the world seeing me naked. I think we all felt that way. But...now they have. Seen me, seen us. Naked! More than just naked for me.... Those last pictures of my...insides...are probably graphic enough to work as a medical diagram with all of the various individual parts labeled! Everyone everywhere will be able to get those videos and pictures of me. I was stripped, bullied, sexually tortured, and horribly violated. At one point I...I had the first orgasm of my entire life, splashing in a creek with two vibrators hitting me at once, like a whore in heat, live on camera in front of millions. I don't really count as much of a virgin anymore aside from the act of sex itself!

But you know what this all taught me? That I am stronger than I thought I was. That I'm not just some weak, pitiful, pathetic girl who isn't good at anything anymore. I was always so afraid of people looking at me, people talking to me, people thinking things of me. Well now my biggest fear in the whole universe just happened. The whole world has pictures of me naked. Has EXPLICIT CLOSEUPS of my girly parts...and...I'm still alive.

I don't think I have anything to be afraid of anymore, not just with my body, but in life itself. I survived. We survived. I don't think any of us, all 31 of us, will ever be the same again. Boys everywhere are going to look at my naked body every single day from now on. I hope they at least like what they see. I imagine most will be having orgasms of their own to me...maybe even some of them experiencing their own very first ones ever all with me in mind. But I shouldn't be ashamed of that. No, my friend Holy Roller said something to me earlier today about this exact subject. She compared us to Lady Godiva, who had to be naked in public in order to be a hero for her people. There's nothing wrong with being seen naked. There's only something wrong with people using that nudity to hurt the naked girl. To make fun of, to mock, to abuse. THAT is what people should be ashamed of! I have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm naked, yes, and some may even find me pretty and sexy, but I am not dirty. I am not a shameful person. I should be proud, not just of winning the contest, but proud of my own skin. Proud of me!

So what am I going to do? I'm going to take my money and try to be happy. It won't change who I am, I won't let it. I'll always be the simple, down-to-Earth girl that I've always been. I'm also going to give to good causes and help others when I can because that's who I am as a person. I'll even sign autographs for my new fans if they want me to, maybe even signing pictures of, you know...me...just as long as they are respectful and friendly about it. But if anyone tries to hurt or abuse me, the new me is not going to let them. I may even pay one of your boys to beat the abusers up for me, who knows?

And you know what else I'm going to do? I'm going to do something that I was always afraid to do, always, terrified of people judging me. Judging us. Terrified of rejection even though I know it would never happen. Terrified of being vulnerable. After everything that I've experienced, how vulnerable I was most of this contest, how could I ever fear something as silly as my own feelings? Because I can't let fear dominate me anymore. I'm going to walk up to the person that I love, wrap my arms around them, kiss them in front of all of your cameras, and then tonight...maybe I will be a virgin no longer!"

With those closing remarks, Virgin turned towards Holy Roller and sprinted towards her. The church girl's mouth hung wide open and she was tomato-red in the face and her entire upper chest region from the biggest blush of her life. She managed to get even redder somehow as Virgin hugged her, both of them still completely naked. Virgin turned her head slightly and looked up as if to ask permission, and Holy Roller's subtle nod clearly granted it. Virgin then kissed Holy Roller on the lips while they held each other, the two girls embracing for nearly two solid minutes without attempting to break the kiss. The other girls cheer and clap from the show of love, even Bully and Gamer offer a slight clap of approval.

Thus concludes the first-ever Thirst Games contest! Stay tuned for a special epilogue detailing the aftermath of the contest for every one of the girls, as well as Benedict himself.
drtickle

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 36) *The Final Battle*

Post by drtickle »

Congratulations for finishing this masterpiece!
drtickle :mrgreen:
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Congratulations on such an amazing ending! Really, kudos to you for not just consistently putting out section after section. Each part of this saga was as good as the last, if not better. This epic stripping is by far one of the most creative stories I've ever seen. I think I speak for everyone when I say, amazing job, and thank you
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

A classic, well done
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Amazing, I can only hope the next thirst games isn't too far out!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'm still in the midst of being busy like I have been the last 2 weeks, so I haven't even started the epilogues yet. I'll get to them soon though. In the meantime, I wanted to tell some neat behind-the-scenes thoughts now that this thing is finished.

For starters, Virgin wasn't ever in my mind as a legit contender, much less winning it all, until around her alliance with Redneck. It was around this point where I decided that she had the best story of the remaining girls, and was the closest one to a virtuous protagonist BY FAR. I mean, there were only about 5 girls that I absolutely did not want to win the game because I saw them as villains (Bully, Redneck, Gangster, Troublemaker, Psycho), so naturally 3 of them made it to the final five just to screw with me. The other finalist was Gamer, who I had been playing up as a jerk who loved to dish it out but couldn't take it (going with gamer stereotypes). While she wasn't a full villain, she had become pretty close to one by the end with her betrayal/torture of Hacker and her explicit "calling card" that she was doing to all of her victims. Virgin, meanwhile, had demonstrated selfless heroics to save Holy Roller, trauma-based savagery against Bully, high toughness related to getting back up after taking a huge hit, and a consistent ability to use her own pitifulness to make the other girls see her as weak and not a threat worth paying attention to. It made Virgin the only one left that I felt would make a satisfying winner.

And as I had mentioned earlier in this thread, Virgin was going to be eliminated by Bully if she didn't get saved by LARPer. I had the sequence more or less planned out in my head with Bully using Virgin's body as a sex ed model for the cameras in order to complete her personal quest that she got. Somebody posted a request early on for a quest to forcibly introduce Virgin to her sexuality and I was planning to do exactly that originally. Somebody else posted a request for Virgin to be trapped in a vibrating bodysuit that she was unable to get off of her, trapping her in constant sexual stimulation, and I was happy with the fact that LARPer gave me the chance to do something like that using the chastity belt as a torture device. I wouldn't have been able to do that angle without LARPer's involvement and I feel that it added lots to the story. After sex-ed-model Virgin would have been finally eliminated by Bully, Redneck would've fought Bully and probably beaten her ass based on their two styles.

And that's something that amused me throughout all of the parts that I posted. People were talking about how overpowered Bully and Hacker were, and I joked about how overpowered Fighter was, but not one person ever said a word related to the character that I felt was the most overpowered of all of them: Redneck. Even in a fair fight I would favor Redneck over Bully, plus Redneck is also a dirty enough fighter to take the cheapshot win that she got in the contest. Redneck was the third strongest in the whole match (behind Bully and Basketballer) and had knowledge and experience in both fighting and wrestling. I live in Redneck-a-paloosa, so lemme give you a tip: Every redneck alive has that one martial arts move that they have practiced 1000 times and use as their go-to finisher. It's a Bruce Lee quote that most people have seen by now, and rednecks worship Bruce Lee. For Redneck I gave her the boxing straight right, which was based on a hillbilly girl I'm friends with who has a mean straight right as her signature move. In addition to her strength and fighting ability, Redneck was also using stealth, a trap, and improvised tools. She was massively resourceful, able to use her surroundings to their fullest. Where Hacker's weakness was a complete lack of physical ability what-so-ever, and Bully's weakness was barely ever defending herself from enemy offense, Redneck's only weakness was that (like all rednecks) she was self-destructively petty, and saw all of the other girls as being so far beneath her that alliances were unlikely for her and she was liable to make reckless mistakes. When it came time for me to have Virgin beat Redneck, the only way that was ever going to happen was via a trick and a ton of luck. That being said, I had no intention of having Redneck as the winner simply because I'm not exactly a fan of their entire subculture.

As another random tidbit, the "oops, wrong phone" fake-out that I used in the final battle was something that I almost used during the tag team gym battle. When Slut and Band Geek both lost their phones, I had the idea of one of them grabbing the wrong phone and taking a pussy shot that wouldn't count. I decided against using that idea in that fight and I'm glad I did, because it provided me with the tool needed at the end to ensure that absolutely all of the girls in the contest wound up with their pussies photographed in high def, even the winner. Not to mention, I enjoyed the fake-out itself of making it seem like Gamer had won as a misdirect.

The last thing that I'll say in this big post is that I'm wanting to take user characters for the next Thirst Games contest, with me adding my own characters in as needed to reach a decent contestant number. Eventually I'm going to post a blank character sheet an instructions for that here in this thread and I'll have everyone message me with their entrants. First, though, I need to figure out what theme I want to use for the next one. I used high school for this one but I want something different for #2 (yet still filled with sexual tension and plenty of fitting theme characters to use). I don't have many ideas yet, but I also haven't really thought on it at all this early. My only two good ideas so far are 1) Summer Camp and 2) War of the Cosplayers.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 37) Epilogues Begin

Post by Executionus »

*Part 37
Epilogues

Benedict
The man of the hour, everyone's favorite loser-turned-multimillionaire, Benedict was not done making little announcements even after pausing to allow Virgin and Holy Roller time to embrace.

When enough time had passed, Benedict addressed the cameras "Thank you all for joining me in this historic adventure. Rest assured, this will be the first of many such odysseys. Plans are in the works for a whole host of cutting-edge sexy games and events just like this one. Tonight's inaugural Thirst Games event is the launching point of my own personal entertainment company, Thirst Trap Studios. Would you believe that nobody else ever copyrighted that slang term? Well it's mine now, I legally own it! Your accounts for tonight double as your first month's subscription to TTS. And should you all choose to renew, Thirst Trap Studios will run multiple streaming shows, some live some not, for the entire foreseeable future!

Be sure to check up on the website over the coming days for new happenings. I can tell you right now a few of my plans: Competitive Strip Wrestling, an old classic that I'm bringing to a new generation. We're soon hosting an amateur online strip poker system, where you the fans (boys and girls) can enter to win real cash by betting your ass on video chat. If you have the guts to risk it all like the ladies did here, you might walk home a little richer too. Not to mention, the eye candy will be wonderful all on its own. Speaking of risky streaming with viewer interactions, I will be hosting Thirst Trap Truth or Dare in the coming days! I will personally select several gorgeous and innocent girls to compete against one-another. The viewers suggest the truths and the dares ranging from tame to extreme, all the way to triple the x, each one carrying a cash value that goes into the pot. The content escalates as the match goes on. If a girl is caught lying on a truth, or refuses a dare, she is eliminated. The last girl remaining wins the entire pot. Imagine the thrill of controlling these blushing beauties while they push their limits live and on camera in the hopes of being the one to walk home with that growing pile of cash! How far will they go?

Another project in our eventual future shall be a new twist on a classic show concept. You've heard of Big Brother? Well I'm going to release Step Brother! Imagine a 24/7 reality camera show with a taboo and sexual focus based on porn tropes. Oh, the challenges alone shall be glorious. I'm particularly excited about watching the various "Step Sisters" in the house compete in the Dryer Escape. It's too early for details just yet, but let's just say that all eyes will be watching that one once it's ready.

Not to mention, sooner or later we will have another Thirst Games event! Perhaps our reigning champion will return to defend her title?"

Virgin yelled back in a sing-songy voice "Absolutely nooooot!"

Benedict snickered "We'll work on that backstage, iron out the details, make some deals"

Virgin then loudly responded "I'd rather walk on flaming cowpies!"

Unfazed, Benedict continued "Who knows? Nobody knows the future for sure. Anything's possible.

Aaaaaanyway, all this and much, much more. And for what, $5 a month? That's far cheaper than Netflix, and I can guarantee that you'll be using Thirst Trap Studios far more than those bozos. So stick around, because there is so much more to...see!"

After the contest is over and everyone goes home, Benedict goes over his numbers. The Thirst Games was originally pushed as a foot-in-the-door advertising promotion to launch Thirst Trap Studios, meaning that it didn't need to turn a profit itself in order to serve its purpose. That being said, it pulled in over 10 million viewers at $5 per stream, netting a sizable profit all on its own even after all costs were deducted. Benedict saw this as irrefutable proof of concept for his grand vision. This also meant that he wanted to keep in good standings with the cast. Ground-breaking reality TV shows always wind up with their first season cast being massive superstars (Survivor, Big Brother, The Ultimate Fighter), so Benedict knew that he wanted to get as many of them on his payroll as possible, even if just to use them for promotional efforts. Towards that end, he hired several of the contestants for whatever position best suited them. He also hired several men and women with vision who would operate their own independent projects under his label, always seeking the next innovation or trending idea.

What's next for Benedict Wellington? He plans to revolutionize the ENF and streaming sexuality and porn industries, riding that wave until it makes him into a billionaire, truly one of the elites of the world.

The Day After
Going to school after experiencing the Thirst Games was a frightening experience for all of the girls. They all worried about being mocked, being perved on, and a whole host of other concerns now that they had all been forcibly stripped, photographed naked in graphic detail, and distributed throughout the school and the world. A few girls even had extra shame added on top for what they went through, such as being brought to orgasm in front of everyone.

To make things as awkward as possible, in a futile attempt to help, the school began the day with a special assembly where the administrators addressed the contest and the girls within, demanding the other students behave and act like adults related to it. All 31 of them were forced to stand on the stage in front of the entire school while all of their peers looked on. The girls knew without fail that every single pair of eyes down there looking at them had seen them without their clothes already, or at minimum would see the pictures from a friend by the end of the day for sure. It was humiliating and obviously was not going to help the bullying situation.

At the end of the assembly, Benedict Wellington walked onto the stage and gave the girls a special bit of information "Ladies...let's just say that if anybody messes with any one of you, feel free to retaliate to your heart's content. I've taken care of any teacher problems ahead of time for you. You'll find that they have all developed temporary blindness when it comes to you defending yourselves. Of course, don't press your luck, but if your situation is reasonable...I wouldn't worry about any consequences for the next few days. It's my gift to you all for such a spectacular event!"

The Girls (In order of elimination)

Punk

Punk was quite upset with herself for being the first person eliminated, barely lasting 3 whole minutes before Basketballer stretched her out with her own chains in the showers. She had an edgy tough girl image to maintain, and that did not do a very good job of it. Not to mention, the fact that her legs were pulled so far apart by Basketballer before the picture was taken meant that the image of Punk's vagina was among the most exposed in the entire match.

The next day in school, one of Punk's preppier classmates made the mistake of getting in her face while they were in the gym lockers changing. The girl made fun of Punk for having been hung up on the boys showers right next to them, teasing her about doing it again while the boys were actually in there.

Punk was not in the mood for such harassment, and Benedict's words at the assembly ran through her head. She didn't even give a warning, she just struck. Throat shot, chest shot, knee shot, and the other girl was gasping for air on the ground. Since the mocking girl was changing, she was only in her underwear at this point. Punk quickly ripped her bra off, followed by her panties, rendering her fully naked. She then tied the girl's hands together with her own bra and started dragging her around by her outstretched arms.

Punk coldly told her "You think it's funny to get hung naked from the boys' showers? Well let's see how you like it!"

The naked girl begged "No no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I was just playing. Don't drag me out there! Don't take me to the BOOOOOOOYS!!"

Punk didn't even slow down, pushing open the door of the girls locker room and dragging her victim into the hallway. The naked girl squealed and begged, pulling backwards with all of her might, stomping her feet desperately to somehow stop from moving any closer to the boys lockers, but nothing was working.

The two of them reached the door for the boys lockers. Making one last desperate plea for mercy, the naked girl screamed "Please please please, I'll give you all the money I have if you just let me go right now before any of the boys see me!!"

Punk replied "Screw you" and opened the locker room door. She didn't even ask or knock before opening it, walking right on in as if it was not a big deal, dragging her helpless naked classmate by her tied arms. Because Punk was pulling the girl's arms, she had no way of covering up her body in any way, shape, or form. Several of the boys quickly noticed that two girls just broke into their lockers, with many of them scrambling to pull their shorts on (and two boys frantically pulling up their underwear and hoping that they didn't see anything). The boys then watched in shock as they saw that one of the girls was completely naked from head to toe!

Punk dragged the humiliated girl into the shower area, and Punk quickly looped her victim's arms over the shower faucet, trapping this girl in the exact same position that Punk had been in during the contest. She was now hanging naked, soaking wet from the shower running on her, with her arms tied above her head going straight up and all of her girly bits on full display to an entire locker room of 30 something boys.

Most of the boys were taking pictures with their phones now, not wanting to miss anything. The naked girl whined "Oh my God, make them stop taking pictures of me at least!"

Punk responded "No! They get all the pictures they want, and I hope they send them to everybody in school. Hell, I hope they post them on the internet. Can you imagine how humiliating it is to have your naked body plastered on the internet? Well you're about to find out. In fact, why don't we go all the way and get you 'eliminated'?"

The girl screamed "NOOOOOOOO! NOT THAT!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! PLEEEEEASE I'M SORRY!!!"

Punk didn't have any mercy in her on this day, however, so she grabbed the naked girl's foot and lifted it upwards. Her left leg went higher and higher until it was pointed practically straight up, which exposed her pussy completely and even caused it to part open. Her labia dangled outwards nearly a full inch in a very obscene manor, which humiliated the girl but enticed the boys. The boys quickly started taking picture after picture of the poor girl's private parts.

Punk then dropped the girl's leg and told her "Never make fun of me again! In fact, tell everyone what happens when you try to mock me. Spread the word to all of your Barbie friends. Yeah, I lost to a 6 and a half foot giant, big whoop. I'll still kill any of you twats"

Punk's reputation was saved after that day, as the pictures of the preppy girl went viral all over the school. While she did her best from then on to move past the Thirst Games, she did notice that she was now far more popular with the guys than she had been. She decided that there may be some fringe benefits to the contest afterall.

Hall Monitor
She never did have many friends, known as a girl who was very stuck up, a teacher's pet, and obsessed with law and order despite her peers all breaking every rule they could find. She worried that after being humiliated on camera, by one of her mortal enemies even, that the other girls would lose their fear and respect of her. When she walked down the hallway, she heard at least one person comment behind her back "I sure hope you washed that badge!", referencing the fact that Skater shoved it up her butt during the contest.

After first period, however, Benedict contacted her with a special opportunity. He was in need of a female enforcer, considering all of his other ones were male and had earned the nickname of Benedict's Boys. He offered Hall Monitor a nice salary for a high schooler in exchange for her services as needed, and this also came with a bonus benefit: Those working for Benedict are mostly above consequences for their actions, within reason. Hall Monitor jumped at the chance! She always wanted to be a cop, but there was one thing she wanted even more than that...to be the Punisher! Woe to any girl who got caught littering, smoking, or vandalizing from now on.

Comedian
Benedict got together with Comedian immediately following the contest itself in order to arrange a business proposal. Since Benedict wanted the ability to promote the video archive of the Thirst Games, as well as a proper edited-for-time and pulled from thousands of cameras super-cut version that could be watched as a single movie, he wanted to go all-in on traditional DVD extra content. One thing he needed was color commentary, and offered the job to Comedian. Moreover, he offered her the gig of doing live color commentary during several of his future events as well. He told her that he wished to keep the cast members from season 1 close for promotional reasons, and it would be a paying gig of course. She happily accepted.

Comedian had no shortage of new material to use after winding up as the absolute joke entrant. Comedian was the only girl who never even got off a single offensive attack, she was eliminated by Ninja so fast she barely even knew the fight had started before it was over. She rolled with it though in the commentary section when the video reached her own elimination, mocking her chances "So we've got Parkour Girl, MMA Girl, Power Lifter Girl, Army Girl, Drive-By Girl, Bombs-in-her-fucking-coat Girl, Has-to-duck-to-walk-through-doors Girl, and all sorts of other brutal, violent, evil bitches. And here I am, walking in with my shiny blue sequined blouse, a smile, and no goddamn clue. Yay, here comes Funny Girl, I'm gonna be rich! No, the fact that I thought I had a chance? THAT was rich! I'm over here by the swing set, walking close to the building, never thought to myself 'Self, you should look up. There might be motherfucking Spider-Woman in this match.' Nope, that was not a thought in my mind at that time. Now watch as Ninja over here Jackie Changes my clothes in record time. Boom, there's my cooch! Whole world looking at my business. Embarrassing as hell. And she wasn't even nice enough to put a dollar in my waistband after she was done with me. Rude!"

Artist
Artist was quite embarrassed about being humiliated the way she was in the contest by TikToker, including the fact that her nudity was broadcast to the world. Benedict noticed her sullen mood and actually acted to bring up her spirits after the match was over. For starters, he reminded her of her beauty, but also he reminded her that the nude female form is a central component to the entirety of human artistic content. Many girls model nude for figure drawing classes, and some even paint self portraits in the nude. And speaking of which, Benedict offered Artist a commission to paint herself as a nude self-portrait, so that this nude portrait can be used as the menu icon for the Thirst Games. Artist barely knows how to respond to that offer, especially when she sees the five digits Benedict offers up to buy this from her. After a few silent seconds, Artist finally agreed to the idea.

That evening, Artist stands naked in front of a mirror at home. She didn't want to wait, she needed to capture the raw emotions of a newly naked girl. The girl looking back at her in the reflection was wrong though and she knew it. She couldn't figure it out at first, but then it hit her: The reflection was wrong because the girl in the reflection was alone at home. The girl in the contest was in public and was being watched by millions, and it was the image of a WATCHED naked girl IN PUBLIC that Artist needed to capture for this painting.

Artist could only think of one way to make this right, and it wasn't a choice she made lightly. She walked out the front door of her home, not one word said to her family, and not one article of clothing on her body. Here she stood, completely naked in front of her house. Any one of her neighbors could look out their windows and see her standing there. She had no idea how many of her neighbors had already seen her in the contest and which ones still hadn't, but that wasn't relevant right now. She set up her mirror and instantly saw what she was looking for from the girl in the reflection. Her eyes wide with fear, her face red with an intense blush, her body language submissive yet tensed as if she was locked in fight or flight. She posed taking a step forward with one hand covering her pussy, her long think hair covering her nipples, with the other hand holding her head like she was about to pass out, eyes locked on the viewer making eye contact with the audience watching her. Artist painted this image using harsh brush strokes that made her body appear lost and in motion, but included many high level details such as her goosebumps across her skin.

While she was painting, one of the neighborhood boys caught her painting naked and approached her for a better look! He was a couple years younger than her, and standing there completely and fully naked in front of him was terrifying on a thousand levels. At no point did she ever tell the boy why she was naked, it would've broken the immersion. She couldn't move until she was finished painting, forced to let him see everything as she couldn't even cover up well while using the brush and canvas. The details of her skin changed noticeably when she had a boy standing five feet away from her, looking at everything she had. These intense details of arousal and adrenaline were added to the final product. Arousal especially surprised Artist, as she felt a single stream of thin wetness drip down her leg while standing there in front of this admittedly cute younger boy staring at her with his jaw practically on the floor. The neighbor boy looked like he was going to faint the entire time, watching the hottest girl on his street paint herself naked. Artist couldn't ignore any details, no matter how humiliating, if she wanted this image to be perfect. As a result, she even included the slight clear line of fluid on the inside of her thigh in the picture, internally trembling at the mere thought that everyone was going to see that detail included. The final picture was a masterpiece, but Artist still felt a surge of fear right before sending a digital copy to Benedict. Once sent, though, she only had to wait 20 seconds before she received her response "I love it! It's perfect!" She then bid her horny, rock-hard neighbor fanboy goodnight and "sweet dreams" as she left him and went back inside carrying her work of art.

Artist then ran to her bedroom and rubbed herself to a thrashingly intense orgasm from all of the stimulation of the day, but that was one detail she was ACTUALLY going to keep to herself.

Prep
Money couldn't buy her way out of humiliation, nor could it buy her more money. Prep was furious about TikToker stripping her naked, spanking her, and even recording video of it. When Prep watched TikToker suffer her own humiliating elimination, this pleased Prep intensely. Still, she was very ashamed about having her parts on display like some low-class hooker. The next day at school was filled with several of the other popular girls sending snide comments and rude jokes at her expense, even the ones that were her friends found Prep's embarrassment hilarious and didn't offer very much sympathy for her. Some of the many boys she had rejected over the years also lobbed some comments her way that were less than flattering.

Before 7th period, Prep ran into Benedict in the hallway and demanded that he apologize to her and make this right somehow. Benedict smiled at her, and then shocked the girl by responding "Well, I can think of one way to elevate your status back up there, surpassing the limits of your peers. You should let it be known that you have been asked on a date by the richest man in school, and that he is taking you to a fantastic Brazilian steakhouse tonight that is worth every single penny"

Prep's brain lagged as she asked "Wait...wait, are you asking me on a date?"

Benedict chuckled "Obviously. And believe it or not, because your family is well-connected, you'll be the first girl that I have ever dated in my life thus far that my family would approve. They weren't big fans of the ladies I courted for single-night physical adventures, surprisingly."

Prep answered "Ok first of all, gross. I sure hope you washed it off with bleach afterwards. And secondly...I could be persuaded to try some Brazilian food"

When word got out about the date, instantly the conversations around Prep changed. Now everybody wanted to know what the most eligible bachelor in the school (and possibly the country) was like and what all the two of them did. What were they planning to do? Were they an item? Prep was quite smug about telling people only tiny bits and pieces, making them wonder. Benedict was right, however, that just one date with him instantly vaulted her back up to top dog. He was also right about the food quality, which was a major bonus to the night.

Epilogues will continue....
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 38) Epilogues

Post by Executionus »

*Part 38
Epilogues

Skater
She was less shy than most of the girls, but was still quite bummed about getting beat up and stripped bareass by Bully. The whole part of being pushed down the hallway on her own skateboard was absolutely mortifying to her. And then in the finals she tried to cheer on her friend Gamer to win, but Gamer was defeated by Virgin anyway. It put a sour mood on the usually carefree girl.

Later that evening, halfway through her joint, Skater received an unexpected phone call from Benedict. He had worked to gain Thirst Trap Studios and the Thirst Games a mainstream media promotional appearance, and Benedict's mind led him to target MTV. He had called Skater to make her an offer: Do you want to meet Rob Dyrdek and appear as a guest on Ridiculousness? Considering Rob Dyrdek was one of her all-time heroes (and biggest crushes), Skater immediately agreed!

Prior to the show, Skater wanted to get a custom board made as part of her new identity as "The Thirst Trap Skater". She pitched the idea to Benedict who loved every bit of it. She modeled for a professional photographer that Benedict hooked her up with, kneeling completely nude, head tilted backwards, while pouring a bottle of water over her body. It was a huge rush to do something like that, even if most of the world had seen her naked by now anyway. Skater then commissioned a custom board made with her image printed on it, with the words "Thirst Trap" at the top and "Skater" written in such a way as to just barely hide her nipples from view. Benedict worked with some distributors in order to put replica versions of her board up for sale on the Thirst Trap Studios website.

When she arrived at the Ridiculousness studio to film her episode, both her and her new board were huge hits. Meeting Rob was a dream come true, even if he was all "married" and "not up for a one night stand" like she had hoped for. After debuting as Thirst Trap Skater, she found other companies suddenly willing to sponsor her as a pro skater towards future events and promotions. She couldn't believe it, but she was actually turning into a legit celebrity thanks to this crazy contest! If getting forcibly stripped naked on live TV was all it took to get famous and break into the world of pro skating, Thirst Trap Skater would've let people do that to her back in freaking middle school. Most likely the law would've had words to say about that, but it's not like the law has ever been high on her priority list. The fact that she literally shoved a wanna-be cop's badge up that girl's ass will forever be a big hit among her fans.

Troublemaker
A friend of Skater who likewise does not get along with laws or rules, Troublemaker was dealing with the intense humiliation she felt as a result of Bully forcing her to play with herself on camera until she reluctantly brought herself to a morbidly public orgasm. She entered the Thirst Games willing to risk showing a little skin if she lost, but that was far beyond her worst expectations of what could happen in there. Watching Bully get her much-deserved abuse at the hands of LARPer, Virgin, and Redneck made Troublemaker feel much better overall and satisfied any desire for revenge, but it didn't remove her own extreme shame from the equation. It became extremely difficult for her to even make eye contact with any of the other students at school the next day, avoiding everyone but Skater. After talking with Skater, though, it was clear that Skater barely even cared about her nudity and was currently stuck being overjoyed about being offered a spot on Ridiculousness last night. While Troublemaker was extremely happy for her friend's good fortune, it wasn't what she needed right now and was tearing at her own shame. She at least had the benefit where nobody was stupid enough to try and make fun of her to her face, especially after word got out about what Punk did to someone in the gym showers and got away with it scot-free.

The crazy part is that Troublemaker wasn't even the only girl in the match to have an orgasm on camera, but they were almost all different. The big winner Virgin had her very first one ever, and both Emo and Band Geek had ones given to them by Slut, but these were actually pleasurable for the girls. Slut herself had one and documented every microsecond and every inch of it as part of her exhibitionism kink, clearly enjoying it and knowing her she wanted to do that all over again even with students in the hallways. Pixie was vibed to multiples, but it was pretty obvious quickly that she was enjoying herself the entire time even if it was very embarrassing for her.

The only one who was comparable to her situation was and Swimmer, and Swimmer even managed to one-up Troublemaker by visibly squirting during her climax. Troublemaker sought her out after school in an attempt to bond over their shared humiliation and find some closure. After they talked a little bit, Swimmer explained that she wasn't feeling that ashamed about it anymore. Swimmer was mortified yesterday, but she said that the support of her friends on the team got her through it. The way she worded that made it sound like there was some giant secret, but Swimmer refused to elaborate more on that subject. She had also gotten many compliments from boys all over which improved her self-image more than she was expecting. Swimmer had always felt ashamed of her flat chest, and it took this public orgasm of hers to bring out the dozens of guys telling her how much they preferred flatter girls and how much they enjoyed watching her. Troublemaker herself had been getting constant compliments too, but somehow that wasn't helping her situation.

Swimmer then dropped a bombshell on Troublemaker "I know what's actually bothering you by the way. You're not mad about getting off, not really. You're mad that you didn't have a choice, that it was forced of you. You didn't consent. When I was under Scientist's control and was doing what I did, I made the choice myself in the moment. It was scary and humiliating, but it was my choice even with her threatening me. You didn't have a choice, Bully forced you and wouldn't even let you stop. If you want to stop feeling so dirty and used, you need to find a way to reclaim dominion over your own body. Find something sexy to do that's YOUR choice and then go do it. That will help, trust me. I know from experience."

Troublemaker thought all night about what Swimmer had said to her, and she knew it was right. She knew that she was the type of girl who normally wouldn't even give a shit about something like this. It's not like Troublemaker was a virgin or anything, she lost her V-card when she was 12 to a guy who was 18 for crying out loud. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she needed to do something to reclaim her body not just for herself, but in the eyes of her classmates. She needed to reclaim her dignity and her pride by owning her sexuality publicly instead of being a little wuss and crying over it. After a little more thought, she came up with her plan for the next day.

Lunch time, a packed cafeteria, Troublemaker wearing only a tube top and skirt. She didn't bother wearing any underwear considering her plans. She waited to warn Skater until around 5 seconds before she carried out her plan, which got a crazed look of disbelief from her friend. Troublemaker climbed up on top of her table and shouted "Hey assholes! You all liked my little show the other day? Well that one wasn't shit. Lemme show you what I can do without some ugly-ass cock-tucking freak looming over me."

Troublemaker whipped off her top and skirt in a second, baring her naked body for the entire cafeteria. Without another word she put her hand between her legs and started rubbing herself. Her other hand played with her chest, and both hands were going at an insane speed. Soon her pussy hand switched to sticking two fingers inside of her, pumping herself at high speeds while all of her classmates watched on, including hundreds of boys. Many of them were filming the show or taking pictures. Skater was so overcome with shock and sudden excitement watching her friend do what she was doing that Skater wound up sneaking a hand inside of her own pants to join in. Troublemaker loudly slapped her own pussy for a thrill and then went back to rubbing her clit. This time she was loudly moaning in pleasure. The constant saying "no" and begging for mercy from before was replaced with a chorus of "Yes, yes, oh yes! Fuck fuck yes!"

When she was about to go off she screamed "I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming FUCK YEAH!!!!" As she came her legs went out from under her, causing her to fall onto her back on the table while thrashing and spasming. Her arms flailed backwards and banged against the table, riding the extreme wave of pleasure like it was a rampaging bull at a rodeo. When the orgasm finally settled, Troublemaker reached down with both hands and spread open her own vagina for those watching her, giving them all a good look at the last of her contractions. When the rush of what she had just done receded enough, Troublemaker quickly threw on her clothes and looked at the lunch room full of horny students (and horny faculty previously bribed by Benedict not to bother the entrants). She told them all "Now THAT is how it's done! So from now on, if you boys in the future can't make me cum harder than I just made MYSELF cum, then instead of hitting me up you might as well just do what I just did and 'go fuck yourselves!' Peace out, deuces!"

After her little display, it was like a massive weight was lifted off of her shoulders. She was herself again, the baddest bitch in the school. When the principal tried to say something to her later in the day about her "inappropriate actions", she gave him the double bird while walking away and ignoring him. She was going to enjoy this period of untouchability as long as it lasted, and probably at least a week or two after the immunity was gone knowing her.

Psycho
Like most of the girls, Psycho walked into school the day after the contest with heavy dread. She didn't want the other kids laughing at her or making comments about her anatomy now that everybody had seen it all. There was also the fact that she didn't really do all that well in her fights despite her reputation as the person voted four years in a row in the yearbook as "Most Likely to Actually Kill Someone". And then the morning announcement hit, including Benedict telling the girls that he had arranged for them to be untouchable for a while. That perked Psycho right up! Now she was just WAITING for some poor unfortunate fool to say something to her.

And not one person did. Not one, not even the guys. Nobody made even one rude comment to her all school day. Psycho was actually disappointed! She texted on of her friends after school about it and the friend texted back "Did you not notice that the entire day, the ENTIRE day, you were gripping your pen like it was a prison shank while smiling like an absolute psychopath? Hun, they probably thought you were going to stab them, for real."

Psycho laughed, considering she didn't even notice that. Then again, the rumors probably weren't wrong. She kinda wondered if Benedict would pay her legal fees for assault with a deadly weapon, but then decided that she probably shouldn't think thoughts like that. Not for morality concerns, no. More that the more she though about it the greater the temptation became to actually do something, and that would probably be a bad idea.

That night, Psycho called Benedict Wellington on the phone to ask him a very simple question "Rich boy...are you looking to hire someone for one of your shows or projects who has frustrations to get out, no mercy, and the desire to scare some stuck-up normie cunt so badly that she strips herself naked at my command to survive the night, and even pisses herself out of fright for all of your cameras?"

Benedict almost choked, finally answering "Well...now I am!"

Psycho continued her pitch "I'm thinking a horror slasher movie show with me as the "killer" hunting the normies, with nobody telling any of them that I'm there. You tell them some lie about what the show is, then I start picking them off one by one, capturing them, humiliating them, and making them humiliate themselves on camera in a basement full of kink dungeon equipment."

Benedict giggled "And I'm thinking...that you and I are going to be great friends, milady!"

Emo
She has always been awkward, shy, and a girl who lived in her own head more often than she did the real world. Now suddenly she was on TV stripping herself naked because a beautiful woman seduced her to do so, and then that extremely sexy woman touched her with those magic fingers which cast a spell of extreme pleasure between Emo's legs right there in front of everybody. Every single time Emo even thought about that bathroom or what went on inside of it her entire face went bright red. While standing in the naked Diamond of the Defeated her mind was racing with all of these thoughts. She had no idea how she was going to face the other students at school, or how she was going to talk about any of it. How was she going to explain anything to her PARENTS? She imagined the conversation when she got home..."Hey mom, dad, I accidentally got so horny that I took off my own clothes, let one of my classmates finger-fuck me on a live stream watched by millions, and then I just let her eliminate me from the contest because I might be in love with her. Oh, and did I mention that the classmate was a GIRL? Yeah mom, dad, I like girls. A lot. As in, exclusively. This was probably not the best way for you to find that out about your baby girl, but it is what it is!"

Just thinking about explaining herself to anybody filled her with extreme dread. Meanwhile, being naked and surrounded by all of the hottest girls in the school, also naked, was keeping Emo in a state of unending arousal that her brain was not equipped to deal with. Her mind was jumping between wanting to die of shame and wanting to jump each and every one of the naked starlets in this diamond to see how they taste. Every time that Emo made eye contact with Slut directly across from her in the diamond, Emo felt herself blush all over again and she had to look away.

When the filming was finished and the boys finally let all of the girls go, most of them grabbed their street clothes from their backpacks that were brought to them and got dressed in a hurry. For some reason, Emo just stood there frozen, still naked, watching everything that was going on around her. Her left hand had been between her legs "covering" her pussy for the last half hour straight, which had the effect of sneakily edging Emo very close to climax while pretending to not be doing anything. She didn't even really mean to do it, she just couldn't control her hand after a while and got lost in the stimulation. Now that she was edged and supercharged, however, she really wanted to go the rest of the way and get herself off. On the other hand, she couldn't bring herself to do that in front of everyone watching her because she was terrified of them thinking that she was just some trashy slut. Trapped between shame and urges, she just sorta stood there with her hand covering her pussy, her middle finger gently and subtly rubbing her clit over and over again to keep her edged.

Emo was surprised when Slut ran over to greet her. Slut was now wearing regular clothes, which made Emo's complete nudity seem to stand out much more than it did before. Emo actually jumped when Slut called out her codename as it broke her out of her horny trance. Slut greeted her "Hey there sexy! Not that I'm complaining one bit, but don't you want to get dressed now that the contest is over?"

Emo stuttered "Um..well..yeah..I gue..guess..I dunno...yes." She then looked away from Slut, face beat red and already sweating bullets.

Slut looked her over, inspecting the blatant goosebumps all over Emo's skin, the raised hairs on her arms, the unusual level of sweat on her legs, tummy, and upper chest, and the erratic breathing Emo was doing. Slut then got a naughty look on her face and asked "Emo...Charlotte...what are you doing right now?"

Emo whispered "Nothing! NOTHING! No, I'm not...doing anything. Stop looking at me like that!"

Slut touched Emo's left shoulder with her right hand and watched Emo shiver. Slut then giggled and whispered back "I know exactly what you're doing, you know. How long have you been doing that here, you naughty little girl?"

Emo flinched "I'm sorry, I...I dunno. I didn't mean...I mean...I don't.."

Slut hugged the naked girl tightly and whispered in her ear "It's ok, don't be sorry! I don't mind. In fact, it's very sexy. You're very sexy. Cum for me quickly, while I'm holding you like this, that way nobody but me will notice what you're doing. Do as I ask right now and I will take you someplace private right afterwards to grant your every wish like a genie!"

Emo shivered from those words, and she was loving the feeling of Slut's arms wrapped around her naked body like this. When she switched to high speed instead of the gentle tease it only took 10 seconds of rubbing before Emo gasped and came, squeezing Slut tightly with her right arm and trying very hard to hide what she just did from anybody else nearby. Emo hoped that it just looked like a passionate hug, but she was very, very, extremely wrong about that. Most of the other girls and boys nearby could easily tell what she just did, especially after the loud gasping. They chose to keep quiet about it though.

With Slut's permission, Emo finally got dressed. Slut then led Emo by the hand to where she was parked, inviting the shy girl to sit in her passenger seat and go with her on a ride to Slut's apartment. The next two hours were the most amazing of Emo's young life up to this point, and Slut enjoyed herself quite a bit as well.

After it was all done and the two girls showered clean together, Slut told her new friend "Don't you dare ever worry about what other people think about you. Be yourself and be proud, always. If anybody has anything to say, you just tell them that you are under MY protection from now on"

Cheerleader
Out of all of the entrants in the contest, Cheerleader was the most popular and commonly lusted after from their school before it began. She knew that it was going to be bad once she returned to school the next day after every boy and girl had the picture of her naked, on all fours, legs spread wide, on top of her hated enemy Goth. When Cheerleader saw her elimination picture for herself she was mortified about how much was shown and how it actually looked like she was engaged in fierce lesbian sex with Goth (as opposed to beating the life out of her).

As she expected, plenty of comments were sent her way from many of the guys that always fawned over her, and she had upwards of 20 different offers for dates and/or steamy nights (but not even one of those was worthy of a "yes"). The other girls on the cheer team offered her support and sympathy at lunch, and that's when Cheerleader and her friends were visited at their table by Benedict Wellington.

"Hello ladies. Enjoying the slop this school calls food?" He opened with a smirk.

Cheerleader asked "I'm sorry, what do YOU want? I already flashed the whole school and the world for a measly $1542 in compensation and tips so what else do you want from me?"

Benedict scoffed "Ok first off, mean! I thought we were on good terms considering you were actively doing a naked cheer routine at the finals. Secondly, I'm here to offer you more money. I actually felt bad about how you earned so little despite being such a key draw for the local market, especially since I had featured you in the worldwide promotion efforts as well. Most of the girls who were eliminated early on failed to earn very much, where the longer-lasting ones brought home huge figures. Your 'friend' Goth netted over $20k total, and don't even get me started on Slut. I also felt that your full modeling potential was not even slightly touched upon due to the aggressive nature of your fight, and I wager most of your screencaps came from your cheering instead."

Cheerleader interrupted "What are you talking about? Are you paying me more money or what?"

Benedict answered "I'm offering you a job with guaranteed wages instead of a prize money system. $5k per gig. And by the way, ladies, I'm making this offer to all of you. I'm wanting you all to be my official Thirst Trap Cheer Squadron"

A thousand simultaneous questions followed from the 12 girls, which Benedict mostly ignored by saying "I know, I know! It's a scary choice, and quite obviously the job would involve lots of exposure. Just to begin with, obviously you all wouldn't be wearing anything underneath your skirts, and that's just the start of the fun. But, think of it like this...your captain has already shown off everything she has. Do you want her to suffer in shame alone, or would you rather join by her side proudly as a team and own your own sexuality? Besides, this is good money, you'll make more in a day than most people with jobs make in a month. The potential celebrity exposure from all of this may also be useful to you all down the line. Think it over, talk it over, I don't need an answer today. Any one of you that is interested can report here at the school this Saturday for an orientation and rehearsal, which will also pay a grand each for your time and consideration while we go over my full pitch and work out potential contracts. I hope you see you all there, or at least most of you. That is all, have a good day!"

Benedict left their table with a silly salute, which is a signature dismissal he has picked up in recent weeks. The cheerleaders were all red in the face just thinking about what they were offered and wondering if they should seriously go for it, or tell the rich boy to eat a steaming bowl of dicks. Cheerleader herself explained to her teammates exactly what it felt like to be naked all over the internet, knowing that absolutely every single boy in the school had seen her tits, ass, and opened pussy and that most of them had probably already jerked off to the pics and vids. Her feelings were a mixture of shame, embarrassment, pride, arousal, and a beaming high comparable to a drug from all of the lusty looks she gets now. Sure, she got lusty looks before, but the past was NOTHING compared to how the boys look at her now. It was if the old level of boy lust went Super Saiyan. She didn't know if she regretted doing the show or not, and that made her feel weird. She also said that it was MUCH easier being naked in the diamond with the other naked girls than it was doing it alone. The team aspect of the diamond actually made her feel more at ease, as if it was more like what she normally did with the squad.

When Saturday rolled around, Benedict was pleased to see the entire cheer squadron standing there in the main entrance of the school. He fluffed his $1000 haircut, smiled brightly, and addressed them all "I'm so happy to see you all here. We're going to have so much fun together"

Epilogues will continue....
Last edited by Executionus on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.