Anticipation of Humiliation

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Just a very quick short story that is mostly descriptive dialog.

Hope you all enjoy

---

I laid in bed silent and unmoving. I didn't want to draw attention to myself as I hoped I could get away with a night of free torment. My cousins would probably think of something like a punishment for me spying on them if they knew I was awake and listening

“Yea mums away tomorrow so we got to play with our little doll alllll day” whispered Katie to her sister Georgia. The girls giggled to each other. “I’m so excited I just can’t sleep at all”

I scrunched up into the fetal sleeping position hugging myself tightly trying to both drown out their horrible words but at the same time strain to hear the morbid fascination. “I know I know its sooo fun playing with her“ giggled Georgia back.

“When she begs and cries it’s just wonderful!”

“I know she’s so cute while all red faced and embarrassed”

“Shall we take her to the park?”

“Maybe or the hill behind Millers shop, were all the boys play”

“Yea good idea there is no adults there to interfere with our games”

“I can’t wait until we surprise her, we’ll strip that little dress right off her head”

I bit my lip trying not to whimper out loud as tears streamed down my eyes as I started at the dark wall next to my bed. I tried to feign sleep as my tormentors, my horrible cousins giggled to each other at the other side of the room.

“Yea and leave her in her skimpy little knickers!”

“Yea she’ll be so embarrassed, running all over trying to get her clothes back from us”

“Yea outside in front of everyone in her skimpy little knicks”

“We should make her beg for her clothes!”

“Yea and hold her down so the boys can see her baby little knickers properly”

“Yea good idea oooh I can’t wait to see her red and crying as we all laugh at her”

“Yea me too me too”

“It’s supposed to be sunny so they should be loads of boys there”

“Yea I know!”

“I wonder if she’ll even be wearing a bra this time”

“I know with her ickle biddy titties barely need one”

“If she isn’t she’ll be even more embarrassed and shamed when we take her dress”

“If she is we can just pull it off too and show the boys her little bee stings”

“Oh that's awful! I love it”

“What about her knickers? Shall we let her keep them on?”

“It depends” Laughed Georgia, unforfomorably close to my ears all of a sudden. I froze but we both knew I was awake and listening in. “depends if she’s a good girl tonight and takes her punishment”

My covers were thrown off me and I felt myself legs grabbed as I was slid over to the side of the bed my nighty already riding up to expose my knickers to the mean girls. They giggled at my as they always did in this situation. My legs were dragged out of bed until I was draped over the side, my panty clad bottom facing upwards towards the older girls. “It will depend if you are going to be good little girl and not wake our mum tonight”

Before I could really react up went my nighty and down came my knickers leaving me exposed and naked. I was shaking and crying as the girls found the hairbrush of torment from the night stand. I buried my head into the covers muffling my cries as my cousins had their awful fun with my pale white bottom. Somehow however my current situation was nothing compared with the fear I now knew was in store for tomorrow, the anticipation of humiliation was absolute as my mind played out the awful scenarios again and again.

----
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Ragnax2

Re: Anticipation of Humiliation

Post by Ragnax2 »

I am surprised that there was no sequel