In Case Anyone's Curious!

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
*Lady Lucia*

In Case Anyone's Curious!

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a heads up that life has gotten a little more busy for me over the last two weeks. I normally try to at least post something every week or so, but I'll just have to post whenever I can for now. If you're curious about priorities, "The Debt" and "The Prefect" still have the majority of my attention. I know "The Halloween Party" is also unfinished, but it's getting more and more difficult to get in the mood to work on that one while spring is literally starting. Sorry to be a tease, but that might be stuck on the back burner until October!

Alright, as usual, I'm getting a little long winded already! I'll still be lurking in the background, but figured a bit of warning would be nice for those eager for future parts from me. No need to bump -- I'll get to them when I can!

Much Love,
L. Lucia
Executionus

Re: In Case Anyone's Curious!

Post by Executionus »

I know that feeling all too well, considering how many times I've gotten so busy that I had to quit writing anything for months on end. I'm in a fairly rare place right now where I'm less occupied than I have been in like a decade, which knowing my luck won't last.

But yeah, don't worry too much about taking a break. We've all done it, some of us for years on end.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

I was wondering. Glad to hear that you have the right priorities regarding the stories you will update as you get the time ;) I shall look forward to the additions in due course.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:36 am
If you're curious about priorities, "The Debt" and "The Prefect" still have priority.
I know "The Halloween Party" is also unfinished, but it's getting more and more difficult to get in the mood to work on that one while spring is literally starting. Sorry to be a tease, but that might be stuck on the back burner
L. Lucia

Though I have a fondness for all of your stories, “The Debt” and “The Prefect” are my favorites so even though you are covered up with distractions in your personal life, I am pleased to see you have prioritized these whenever you have time to write.

Don’t worry about your fans. After all, we aren’t going anywhere. You are worth the wait.

Hooked6
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Dang, only just now seeing this as I start to explore this section of the boards. Straight up, your stories are the reason I joined this site and started writing these stories. The Dancer in particular is the one I’m most anticipating the next instalment of, but The Halloween Party is fantastic as well.

Hope things improve for you soon, and I will be happy to see your next appearance regardless of when it occurs!
bare

Post by bare »

Just like Juncker posted, "The Dancer" is one of the best stories ever. I can't wait for more. The Halloween one is pretty good too. I was one of the anonymous posters way way back when this board allowed anon posts and "The Dancer" only had 1 or 2 chapters and I was asking for MORE! (but don't sacrifice the quality though)