Spring Break Contest: Beach Mishaps

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
PBQ

Spring Break Contest: Beach Mishaps

Post by PBQ »

Spring Break Contest: The Beach Mishaps

Hayden Young and Juliet Shang were the iconic high school duo sweethearts. Everyone naturally agreed they were the best couple. They weren’t the hottest, but they were attractive, and together they were even more attractive.

Hayden was fit; he had a classy 4-pack and a baseball player stature. He was tall, standing at 6’4”. He was averagely endowed landing at about 4” soft and 8” hard. He had slicked back black hair and dark blue colored eyes. He even had a bit of scruff, not too furry but enough around his jaw and lips.

Juliet was smaller than Hayden standing at 5’5”. She had a pretty face but a smaller body with B cup breasts, a small ass, and wasn’t the thinnest but wasn’t fat either. She had long black hair and asian brown eyes.

Together they were Jayden Yang. In fact, if they were together, it was more likely people would just call them Jayden unless they wanted to refer to an individual. They were always always together.

Today, they decided to go to the beach together. Hayden wore black swim shorts with silhouetted palm trees. Juliet wore a brand new dark red bikini that showed a bit more skin than she was used to. “Hey, Hay,” Juliet smiled as she kissed Hayden on the cheek.

“You ready to go?” Hayden asked.

“Yeah,” Juliet said. “Oh and some of my friends said they’d be there so we might run into Tay and Han. They were very excited.”

Hayden grinned. “So you’re saying that I’ll have three hot chicks to look at?”

Juliet rolled her eyes and playfully smacked Hayden across the chest. “You behave, mister. I want you all to myself.”

“If you say so,” Hayden said as he drove down the road. “So what are your plans for the rest of break?”

“Spend time with you,” Juliet said.

“That’s all?” Hayden said. “Nothing special with your family or something?”

“Well, my dad has a business trip in a few days. Mom is going on vacation. And Monica is… well Monica. So she’s probably not going to come home,” Juliet said. “What about you? Any plans?”

Hayden grinned. “I have some ideas,” he said.

“Oh yeah? Care to share?” Juliet asked.

“I wish I could,” Hayden said. “But it’s supposed to be a surprise.”

“Just as long as it doesn’t end up creating a mess like last time,” Juliet giggled. “Mom was so pissed at you. You’re lucky she likes you.”

“Sorry,” Hayden said. “I didn’t realize the cake would explode like that.”

Juliet laughed. “It was good though. I enjoyed the vanilla frosting that was all over my hair.”

“Well I’m glad you had fun,” Hayden said, kissing Juliet on the cheek.

He pulled into the beach parking lot and looked out to see almost every space taken. “Wow,” Juliet said. “The whole town must be here.”

“I hope we can find a spot to put our stuff down,” Hayden said.

“Well let’s hurry,” Juliet said as Hayden parked the car.

They both stepped out at the same time and Hayden put a hand around Juliet’s waist as they walked together. Juliet carried the blanket and towels in her free hand while Hayden carried the cooler.

They managed to find an empty spot and Juliet laid the blanket down, grabbing a few big rocks to pin it down. Hayden put the cooler next to the blanket and Juliet put the towels on the blanket.

Juliet then shoved Hayden down and yelled. “Race ya to the ocean!”

Juliet took off running while Hayden laughed and jumped to his feet, chasing Juliet. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up by the stomach. Juliet laughed as Hayden carried her to the water and then placed her down. “I guess we both win,” Hayden said.

Juliet smiled as she kissed Hayden. “Yeah we sure do.”

Juliet headed further into the ocean as Hayden watched. “Eek!” Juliet shouted. “The waves are crazy!”

Hayden laughed as Juliet was hit by a huge wave, absolutely drenching her. But then Juliet slipped and was pulled under. Hayden’s eyes widened as he immediately dove after her. Juliet felt her eyes sting as she gasped, struggling to resurface. Hayden pulled Juliet up and carried her closer to shore. “Oh my God, are you okay?” He said, concerned.

“H-hayden,” Juliet coughed, face red. “Stop!”

“What?” Hayden said.

“Stop moving,” Juliet said. “Your shorts!”

Hayden looked down to see his shorts were gone. He was naked. He glanced over at Juliet and her bikini was also gone. His eyes bulged out of their sockets as he looked Juliet up and down. “Your suit! It must have been pulled off by the current.”

Hayden looked around as he covered his dick with his hands. “Fuck,” Juliet said as she covered herself.

“Did you uh… shave for me?” Hayden asked.

“Stop it,” Juliet hissed. “We need our clothes.”

“I don’t see em,” Hayden said. “And we drove here wearing our suits.”

“Hey, Jules!” two girls called out.

“H-han! Tay!” Juliet said as she saw her friends standing in the distance, too far away to know what their state of dress was.

They walked into the water, head closer to the two, and Juliet blushed. “Wait!” Hayden said. “Um, don’t come closer.”

“Why not?” Taylor asked.

Hayden’s face glowed red.

Taylor and Hannah looked between Juliet and Hayden, and then their eyes widened at the same time. “Oh my God,” Hannah giggled.

Taylor laughed. “Are you two skinny dipping? How bold, especially here.”

“Not intentionally,” Juliet said. “Can you help us find our suits?”

Hannah tapped her chin. “I dunno, Jules. I’ve never seen you naked. Sounds pretty interesting. Can’t let Hayden have all the fun.”

Taylor looked down and noticed a bikini and swim shorts washed up on the shore. Taylor grinned as she rushed and picked them up. “I think we take these over to where we are, Han. What do you say?”

“Yeah, let’s leave Jayden over here. If you need your clothes, we’re over by the lifeguard stand!”

“No! Get back here!” Juliet yelled.

“Come and get it, Jules. If you’re brave enough,” Taylor winked.

Juliet had a look of confliction and looked at Hayden. “Hayden, help me, please.”

Hayden blushed. “Come on, Taylor. Knock it off. Give us our clothes.”

“Why don’t you be a man, Hayden,” Hannah said. “Come and be the knight in shining armor. Don’t you wanna make Jules happy?”

Hayden also looked conflicted. Of course he wanted to help her, but was it risk exposing himself? He closed his eyes. He knew he had to be the one. He clutched his dick in his hands as he ran to the shore. Juliet’s eyes widened not expecting Hayden to actually do what he was doing.

Taylor and Hannah’s eyes widened as they took off running while Hayden closed in fast.

Hayden needed a bit more speed to catch up though, and there was only one way he could do that. He dropped his hands and pumped his arms, letting himself be exposed as he chased Taylor and Hannah.

He easily caught up and tackled the girls as he took trunks and put them back on. Since they were wet, they didn’t go on easy, but they went on nonetheless. Taylor and Hannah’s face’s were bright red as they stared at Hayden.

“Look, Hayden,” Taylor said.

“We um, didn’t mean any harm,” Hannah said.

“C-come on,” Taylor said. “It was just all fun and games. We weren’t really gonna make Juliet go naked.”

Hayden crossed his arms as he sighed. He went to grab Juliet’s suit, but before he could, a seagull came and grabbed the bikini. His eyes widened as the bird flew off carrying Juliet’s bikini with them. Taylor and Hannah watched with their eyes wide. “Holy shit!” Hannah yelled.

“Oh my God!” Taylor shrieked. “What the fuck was that?”

“Hayden, you lost Juliet’s suit!” Hannah shouted.

“It’s not my fault! The fucking bird took it!” Hayden shouted.

Meanwhile Juliet’s jaw dropped as she saw the bird fly overhead carrying her only outfit she brought with her. Hayden looked around to see what he could do and went over and grabbed a towel. He raced to where Juliet was and stood holding the towel out. “Okay, Juliet, babe. You’re going to have to come out of the water. It’s going to be okay, I promise.”

“Hayden, what happened to my suit?!” Juliet yelled covering herself with her hands.

“Um, the bird from Nemo took it,” Hayden said. “Look, we can do this quickly and no one will see anything. Just come here.”

Juliet looked around for any hope but her eyes widened as she realized the tide was coming in and the shoreline was moving back. Either way she would be exposed soon.

Having no other choice, she raced to Hayden’s arms, covering herself as best as she could. Hayden quickly wrapped the towel around her. And held her protectively. “It’s going to be okay, Juliet,” Hayden said. “I’ve got you.”

“Hayden, please,” Juliet said. “I don’t want anyone to see me like this.”

“It’s alright. No one’s going to see. I’ve got you,”
Hayden said.

Then suddenly a huge gust of wind blew by, picking up sand. Juliet and Hayden both shrieked and yelled at the same time and just for that brief moment, they both let go of the towel. And Juliet was standing in the middle of the crowded beach, completely naked and uncovered.
Executionus

Re: Spring Break Contest: Beach Mishaps

Post by Executionus »

Great start to this one. There are many fun ways this can go from here.
PBQ

Post by PBQ »

“EEK! Hayden!” Juliet shouted as she desperately covered herself with her hands.

“I’m so sorry,” Hayden said as he tried to shield Juliet with his body. “Come one, Juliet, let’s go. Let’s get out of here. I’ve got you.”

Juliet let Hayden pull her down the beach towards the parking lot as she looked down at the ground in shame. She could feel the stares pouring into her soul as she walked. As soon as they were at the car, Juliet burst into tears as she leaned against the car, away from everyone. “Oh my God,” she said. “Everyone saw me, Hayden. They’re going to think I’m a slut or something.”

Hayden looked at Juliet and cupped her face in his hands. “Juliet, please,” Hayden said. “I’m so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. I want to protect you. I want to help you. Always.”

Juliet shook her head as she buried her head in her hands. “They saw me, Hayden. They saw me n-naked. I… I can’t take that back. I’m sorry. I… I know you tried to help me, but I feel like everything is going to cave in. They saw me NAKED. Hayden. I am NAKED. In PUBLIC.”

“I know,” Hayden said. “And I’m sorry for that.”

Hayden kissed Juliet on the cheek and then the forehead. “It was mortifying,” Juliet whispered.

“Let’s get away,” Hayden said. “Come on. In the car.”

Juliet nodded as she climbed into the passenger’s seat, hands in her head. Hayden started to drive and then he cursed under his breath. “What?” Juliet said.

“Um,” Hayden said. “Well, there was a reason why I wanted to go to the beach today and get out of the house. I was uh, planning some stuff.”

“Hayden, what’s going on?” Juliet asked.

“Your family and my family… they might be at our house,” Hayden said.

“What do you mean? Why would they be at our house?” Juliet asked.

“Well,” Hayden said. “There was going to be this fancy drawn out plan of asking you to marry me, and then there would be confetti assuming you said yes and we would celebrate our engagement with our family. But obviously that’s not going to work.”

“Wait… what?” Juliet said looking at Hayden who was grinning.

“My surprises never do go well, do they?” Hayden laughed.

“Oh. My God,” Juliet said, groaning. “You bastard. This is all your fault, isn’t it?”

“I didn’t expect you to be NAKED,” Hayden protested. “But uh, maybe I had a little to do with some of the chaos.”

“So now my mom and sister and your family are going to see me… naked?” Juliet blushed.

“Well,” Hayden said. “We could always just not go to our house and maybe… maybe spend a night together. At a hotel. In a room.”

Juliet blushed. “I don’t want to show up to a hotel naked, Hayden.”

“Well it’s your choice,” he said. “Your family or a bunch of strangers.”

Juliet sighed. “I’m going to kill you.”

Hayden grinned. “I’m sorry. I didn’t expect all this to happen.”

Juliet leaned over and kissed Hayden’s cheek. “Yes.”

“Huh?” Hayden said.

“Yes, I’ll marry you. But I’ll kill you first. Let’s just go home and get this over with,” Juliet said.

“Okay,” Hayden said as he drove home, holding back a smile.

Juliet buried her head in her hands as Hayden pulled into the driveway. Juliet desperately covered herself as she climbed out of the car. The two reluctantly entered the house and much to Juliet’s embarrassment the house was filled with Hayden’s family, her family, and some of their friends. “WOO, Jayden. Looking good!”

“Wow, Jules. You really started showing more skin!”

Juliet’s face burned red as the others laughed. “Okay, okay,” Hayden said. “This didn’t exactly go as planned, but she said yes anyways!”

Cheers broke throughout the house as Juliet’s mother had a smirk on her face. “Oh, Hayden. Can’t you plan one thing without everything going wrong?”

“Well, I hope I can have a wedding without the cake exploding,” Hayden chuckled.

Juliet giggled at the awkwardness. “Oh God. I can only imagine.”

Everyone laughed as Hayden chased them out the door. Finally, Juliet collapsed on the couch. “That wasn’t too bad.”

“Easy for you to say, you still have your suit,” Juliet said. “My family and your family and our friends just saw me naked.”

“Well your friends saw ME naked,” Hayden said as she climbed on top of Juliet and grinning. “Besides. You look really hot right now.”

Juliet nibbled her bottom lip. She reached over and pulled Hayden on top of her, slipping his shorts off.

“Oh my God!” Someone shouted from behind. “I’m so sorry! I left my purse!”

Hayden and Juliet’s eyes widened as Hayden glanced behind to see Juliet’s mom standing in the doorway. “Oh God,” Hayden said as he jumped off of Juliet and covered his balls.

“Have fun,” Juliet’s mom said as she grabbed her purse and ran out the door. “Nice seeing you, Hayden.”

Hayden’s face burned red as he sat down on the couch. Juliet burst into fits of giggles. “Wow, Hayden. Smooth,” Juliet laughed.

“You think that was funny,” Hayden said as he looked at Juliet.

Juliet’s eyes widened as Hayden grabbed hold of her. “W-wait! Hayden! EEK!”

Hayden lifted Juliet over his shoulders and marched towards the door. “Stop!” Juliet squealed as Hayden plopped her down outside and closed the door behind her. “Hayden let me in! Hayden!”

“Oh not so funny now, is it?” Hayden laughed.

“Hay, someone’s going to see,” Juliet hissed.

Hayden rolled his eyes and opened the door again seeing Juliet standing there, desperately covering herself. Hayden pulled Juliet inside and closed the door, making sure to lock it.

Juliet squealed and giggled as Hayden kissed her. “It was funny though,” Juliet whispered. “A bit exciting too.”

“Really?” Hayden said. “Exciting?”

“I mean… I wouldn’t want to do it again,” Juliet said. “But it kinda gave me a rush.”

“It was definitely pretty hot, I won’t lie,” Hayden said.

“I see that,” Juliet teased as she touched Hayden’s hard dick. “Mmm. Let’s do this.”

Hayden nodded and pulled Juliet toward the bedroom as he kissed her.

“Hey, what happened to Tay and Han?” Juliet asked.

“I dunno,” Hayden said.

Meanwhile

Two naked girls desperately covered themselves as everyone looked, laughing at them as they stood there, helpless with no car, no clothes, nothing. “What do you mean a bird took our suits?!” Hannah shouted.

“Apparently seagulls really like bikinis,” Taylor said as she blushed.

“You had one job,” Hannah hissed.

“Well sorry. God, this is embarrassing,” Taylor mumbled.

“Ya think? Is this what happens when you mess with Jayden? The whole world just turns on you?” Hannah whimpered.

Hannah tripped over Taylor and the two landed naked sprawled out on the sand.

“LOOK THOSE GIRLS ARE NAKED!” A kid shouted.

That caused more laughter and heads to turn in their direction. Hannah and Taylor shrieked as they stumbled to their feet now covered in sand but otherwise completely naked. They ran to the ocean desperately cleaning themselves off as everyone watched. When they were done, Hannah and Taylor booked it out of the beach while everyone laughed.

Hannah and Taylor worked together trying to cover themselves as they made their way down the road and back to their homes, cars honked at them while pedestrians pointed and laughed.

They raced inside their homes slamming their doors behind them, relieved to be back home only for them to see their respective parents staring back at them. Their siblings snickering as they raced up their stairs to their bedrooms.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Somewhere out there is a seagull nest made entirely out of bikinis, with all eggs sitting snugly in the cups of the various tops.