Glad to hear it! Still deciding on a direction for the story to go. I appreciate the feedback!
Layla's new world: parts 1-4
-
ChuckFin84
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2026 7:07 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 88 times
- Contact:
Re: Layla's new world: parts 1-2
Tags:
-
ChuckFin84
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2026 7:07 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 88 times
- Contact:
Re: Layla's new world: parts 1-3
Im really not sure about this one. Did I go to far? Did I go the wrong direction with it?
Part 3: The Confrontation
After the trip it took quite a while for me to regain my sanity. School was a blur. I couldn't think straight. I had spent a week being the plaything of several boys and the eye candy of hundrends of other boys and men.
I had felt ecstasy and shame constantly for 7 days. My mental state was in the toilet as I worked out the many feelings I had that week.
During that time, I kept clothes on at all times. I showered in a bathing suit. It was the only way I knew to restore my autonomy and sense of self ownership.
After about a month and a half I started to level out. First I started showering naked again, but I got dressed immediately after. Soon I started wearing panties and a t-shirt around the house. It wasn't long before I was back to casual nudity. I guess it was just too natural to me.
I tried to be so careful. One day though, I walked out of the bathroom with my towel twisted on my head and saw some boys from my church. "This is bad" I thought. Their dad Mr James, taught my Sunday School. He must be somewhere.
He rounded the corner and yelped. "Im so sorry!" He said. "I didn't know!" He seemed more upset than me.
"It's ok," I sighed. "I'll be fine." I noticed the boys were still gawking at my undressed state.
"Ok," he stuttered. "We'll give you some space" he said. "Come on boy's, you're being rude. I'll deal with you at home."
They went in the den and I went to my room to get dressed. I set down and did some breathing exercises. I didn't want to be rude, so I went in the den with the guests.
The boys stared holes into me. "Boys, enough!" He said. They got unusually interested in their hands trying their best to ignore me. I appreciated him being so helpful, but I'd never had a man take my privacy so seriously.
After we had dinner, they got ready to leave. Mr. James had never touched me before. They have a lot of rules at our church. I wouldn't have minded. He was my dad's age, but ripped. He was hot!
Before he left he gave me a hug. While we were hugging I noticed his hand drop to my lower back. It wasn't long before he patted my left cheek and drew his hand up slowly with his finger tracing up my crack. I felt the familiar tingle. Church was going to be interesting from now on, but that's a story for another day.
It wasn't long before they left and I retired to my room. "Ok, I've got to do something about this" I thought to myself. "This is really becoming a problem. Mr. James was really uncomfortable, and thats not fair to him."
I tried for a while to figure out how to address this with my dad. Then I had an idea. I stripped off all my clothes, and walked to the den. I found my dad on the couch. As usual, he didn't look at me. "Hey honey, I thought you went to bed." He said.
"Dad, look at me!" I said.
"Im looking right at you hon!" He said. He wasn't wrong. He had started looking right into my eyes. But thats not what I meant.
"No, look at the rest of me!" I demanded. "Look."
"Honey, you don't have on any clothes," he said. So he was aware, but wasn't trying to look down.
"It's ok, dad." I said. "Just look at me." I wanted him to realize how grown I had become. Maybe figure out that I didn't have a child's body anymore.
He dropped his gaze and took in my upper half. He looked for around 30 seconds before lowering his stare even further. It was honestly pretty awkward. My dad was staring straight at my pussy for what seemed like an eternity.
"Do I look like a 6 year old?" I asked. "Does my body look like a child's?"
"No sweetheart, it certainly doesn't!" He responded. "You look beautiful, you remind me of your mom when she was your age. I never got to see her naked, but I was desperate to."
"Daddy, you can't keep making me be naked in front of people." I insisted. "It's not ok, I'm to old and developed. It's embarrassing for me and uncomfortable for some of the men. Mr. James was very uncomfortable about it."
"I guess you're right," he responded. "But I don't know how to do things without my lists."
"Daddy, I'm not a setup menu on a server. I'm a human. You're a great dad, and you can ask me if you have questions. But I have to be in control of who sees me."
"You didn't seem to mind when we were shopping!" He said. "You put on quite the show."
"I didn't know you saw that." I said. I was really surprised. I thought he hadn't been paying attention, and if he did, why didn't he stop me?
"Of course I noticed." He said. "It's hard to ignore a girl as beautiful as you in the positions you were in." This was new. Had he been aware the whole time?
"Well, I was in control of that," I pointed out. "I was doing that to feel like it was my choice, and make it feel less demeaning. The beach was a different story though. I had no control and was harassed by strangers and molested by my cousin."
"I have now had a plumber shove his face in my pussy while holding my butt. My cousin has licked my pussy and rubbed it off over a dozen times. None of that was my choice."
"I'm sorry if I allowed you to be hurt. I love you and never wanted to cause harm." He was genuinely bothered at this point.
"It's ok dad. I learned to get past it and I know you love me." I tried my best to reassure him. I didn't want him to feel bad, I just wanted things to change going forward.
"What do you want to do?" He asked. "Do you want to stop being naked all together? I understand if you do, though I would be disappointed. I have rather enjoyed our adventures."
"No dad, I don't think thats what I want. I just want a choice in the matter. I have to have power to stop if I want." I explained. "If you want to keep doing things like that we can, just make sure I'm part of the plan."
"That sounds fair." He said. "I'll make sure you always know whats happening, and never make you do anything you dont want. I'm so lucky to have a daughter like you. My life is so much better with you around."
"Thanks dad, mine too!" I told him. "I have an idea, does Edwin still work for you? I dont think he's ever had a girlfriend. He's got to be in his fortys and hes probably never even seen a girl naked."
"Yes, he still works for me, and you're right. He has no sex life at all. What are you thinking?" He asked.
"Invite him to the lake with us this weekend. Let's give him a memory he'll never forget. He's a great guy, he deserves it"
When we arrived at the lake cabin we had rented it was already late. We had dinner and then watched a movie. Before we started the movie I thought I'd start the fun. I went to the bathroom and put on a big tank top with no bra and some of my cutest panties. The top was way to big at the neck, but still short enough to show my panties. Whenever I bent down my boobs would show. Sometimes a strap would fall off my shoulder and just leave one of my boobs exposed.
I went in the tv room and sat down in the armchair across from Edwin. I pulled my legs up to my chest so my crotch would be exposed. He stared and adjusted his pants. As the movie played I kept adjusting my position to reveal more and more of my panties.
Halfway throught he movie, I made some popcorn and brought it to him. I sat it down in front of him bending over to set it down. My shirt hung down off of my chest. He seemed quite interested in what was showing. I held that position and asked him if I could get him anything else. He declined, still staring shamelessly at my boobs. For the rest of the movie i made sure one strap or the other had fallen. I kept pretending to be embarrassed and put it back, then I would make sure the other one fell down.
After the movie I decided to get a shower. I left the door open and pulled off my clothes. He could see into the bathroom from his seat, so I made a production of it. I kept my back to the door as I slowly pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my panties. I heard him moan a little. I bent over at the waist as I pulled my panties down giving him a full view of my butt and pussy. Once I stepped out, I turned around and smiled at him. I turned back around and bent over to turn on the water. I swayed my butt back and forth.
After the shower, I stayed naked. He watched me intently. Once we all went to bed I had to relieve the tension. After I had finished I slept like a baby.
We walked to the lake the next morning. We rented a boat and went out on the water. After a while we found a little cove and dropped anchor. "I'm going to swim" I said. And dropped my shorts to the floor. I yanked my shirt over my head and pulled down my panties. Edwin seemed shocked. But he didn't say anything.
Dad was busy on his phone so I asked Edwin to help with my sunscreen. He quickly agreed. He started on my back rubbing vigorously. The got my arms and shoulders. He didn't waste any more time though and began caressing my boobs. I knew he had never touched a naked girl before. I was happy to be his first.
He seemed to spend a lot of time massaging the lotion in. He rubbed it on my nipples and used his finger and thumb to twist it in. By this point I was feeling the familiar tingle. I had started quietly moaning. He moved down and caressed my tummy and midriff. He moved around and did both butt cheeks at once.
He was very thorough with my butt. He rubbed underneath each cheek several times then would come up and squeeze them. He pulled me close snd rubbed the inside of my butt. His finger drew across my hole as he rubbed the lotion in. I definitely wouldn't have to worry about a sunburn. I was getting more and more excited as he moved to my front.
He got down to business rubbing my mound and letting his finger brush my slit. He rubbed thoroughly and started to part my lips. "No lotion in there" I said. "Keep it on the outside."
I reached down and rubbed my clit myself and reached my breaking point inches from Edwin's face. My body trembled till I almost collapsed. I hadn't been touched by another person since the beach trip, I enjoyed it more than I expected.
I dont think Edwin was ever the same after that.
Part 3: The Confrontation
After the trip it took quite a while for me to regain my sanity. School was a blur. I couldn't think straight. I had spent a week being the plaything of several boys and the eye candy of hundrends of other boys and men.
I had felt ecstasy and shame constantly for 7 days. My mental state was in the toilet as I worked out the many feelings I had that week.
During that time, I kept clothes on at all times. I showered in a bathing suit. It was the only way I knew to restore my autonomy and sense of self ownership.
After about a month and a half I started to level out. First I started showering naked again, but I got dressed immediately after. Soon I started wearing panties and a t-shirt around the house. It wasn't long before I was back to casual nudity. I guess it was just too natural to me.
I tried to be so careful. One day though, I walked out of the bathroom with my towel twisted on my head and saw some boys from my church. "This is bad" I thought. Their dad Mr James, taught my Sunday School. He must be somewhere.
He rounded the corner and yelped. "Im so sorry!" He said. "I didn't know!" He seemed more upset than me.
"It's ok," I sighed. "I'll be fine." I noticed the boys were still gawking at my undressed state.
"Ok," he stuttered. "We'll give you some space" he said. "Come on boy's, you're being rude. I'll deal with you at home."
They went in the den and I went to my room to get dressed. I set down and did some breathing exercises. I didn't want to be rude, so I went in the den with the guests.
The boys stared holes into me. "Boys, enough!" He said. They got unusually interested in their hands trying their best to ignore me. I appreciated him being so helpful, but I'd never had a man take my privacy so seriously.
After we had dinner, they got ready to leave. Mr. James had never touched me before. They have a lot of rules at our church. I wouldn't have minded. He was my dad's age, but ripped. He was hot!
Before he left he gave me a hug. While we were hugging I noticed his hand drop to my lower back. It wasn't long before he patted my left cheek and drew his hand up slowly with his finger tracing up my crack. I felt the familiar tingle. Church was going to be interesting from now on, but that's a story for another day.
It wasn't long before they left and I retired to my room. "Ok, I've got to do something about this" I thought to myself. "This is really becoming a problem. Mr. James was really uncomfortable, and thats not fair to him."
I tried for a while to figure out how to address this with my dad. Then I had an idea. I stripped off all my clothes, and walked to the den. I found my dad on the couch. As usual, he didn't look at me. "Hey honey, I thought you went to bed." He said.
"Dad, look at me!" I said.
"Im looking right at you hon!" He said. He wasn't wrong. He had started looking right into my eyes. But thats not what I meant.
"No, look at the rest of me!" I demanded. "Look."
"Honey, you don't have on any clothes," he said. So he was aware, but wasn't trying to look down.
"It's ok, dad." I said. "Just look at me." I wanted him to realize how grown I had become. Maybe figure out that I didn't have a child's body anymore.
He dropped his gaze and took in my upper half. He looked for around 30 seconds before lowering his stare even further. It was honestly pretty awkward. My dad was staring straight at my pussy for what seemed like an eternity.
"Do I look like a 6 year old?" I asked. "Does my body look like a child's?"
"No sweetheart, it certainly doesn't!" He responded. "You look beautiful, you remind me of your mom when she was your age. I never got to see her naked, but I was desperate to."
"Daddy, you can't keep making me be naked in front of people." I insisted. "It's not ok, I'm to old and developed. It's embarrassing for me and uncomfortable for some of the men. Mr. James was very uncomfortable about it."
"I guess you're right," he responded. "But I don't know how to do things without my lists."
"Daddy, I'm not a setup menu on a server. I'm a human. You're a great dad, and you can ask me if you have questions. But I have to be in control of who sees me."
"You didn't seem to mind when we were shopping!" He said. "You put on quite the show."
"I didn't know you saw that." I said. I was really surprised. I thought he hadn't been paying attention, and if he did, why didn't he stop me?
"Of course I noticed." He said. "It's hard to ignore a girl as beautiful as you in the positions you were in." This was new. Had he been aware the whole time?
"Well, I was in control of that," I pointed out. "I was doing that to feel like it was my choice, and make it feel less demeaning. The beach was a different story though. I had no control and was harassed by strangers and molested by my cousin."
"I have now had a plumber shove his face in my pussy while holding my butt. My cousin has licked my pussy and rubbed it off over a dozen times. None of that was my choice."
"I'm sorry if I allowed you to be hurt. I love you and never wanted to cause harm." He was genuinely bothered at this point.
"It's ok dad. I learned to get past it and I know you love me." I tried my best to reassure him. I didn't want him to feel bad, I just wanted things to change going forward.
"What do you want to do?" He asked. "Do you want to stop being naked all together? I understand if you do, though I would be disappointed. I have rather enjoyed our adventures."
"No dad, I don't think thats what I want. I just want a choice in the matter. I have to have power to stop if I want." I explained. "If you want to keep doing things like that we can, just make sure I'm part of the plan."
"That sounds fair." He said. "I'll make sure you always know whats happening, and never make you do anything you dont want. I'm so lucky to have a daughter like you. My life is so much better with you around."
"Thanks dad, mine too!" I told him. "I have an idea, does Edwin still work for you? I dont think he's ever had a girlfriend. He's got to be in his fortys and hes probably never even seen a girl naked."
"Yes, he still works for me, and you're right. He has no sex life at all. What are you thinking?" He asked.
"Invite him to the lake with us this weekend. Let's give him a memory he'll never forget. He's a great guy, he deserves it"
When we arrived at the lake cabin we had rented it was already late. We had dinner and then watched a movie. Before we started the movie I thought I'd start the fun. I went to the bathroom and put on a big tank top with no bra and some of my cutest panties. The top was way to big at the neck, but still short enough to show my panties. Whenever I bent down my boobs would show. Sometimes a strap would fall off my shoulder and just leave one of my boobs exposed.
I went in the tv room and sat down in the armchair across from Edwin. I pulled my legs up to my chest so my crotch would be exposed. He stared and adjusted his pants. As the movie played I kept adjusting my position to reveal more and more of my panties.
Halfway throught he movie, I made some popcorn and brought it to him. I sat it down in front of him bending over to set it down. My shirt hung down off of my chest. He seemed quite interested in what was showing. I held that position and asked him if I could get him anything else. He declined, still staring shamelessly at my boobs. For the rest of the movie i made sure one strap or the other had fallen. I kept pretending to be embarrassed and put it back, then I would make sure the other one fell down.
After the movie I decided to get a shower. I left the door open and pulled off my clothes. He could see into the bathroom from his seat, so I made a production of it. I kept my back to the door as I slowly pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in my panties. I heard him moan a little. I bent over at the waist as I pulled my panties down giving him a full view of my butt and pussy. Once I stepped out, I turned around and smiled at him. I turned back around and bent over to turn on the water. I swayed my butt back and forth.
After the shower, I stayed naked. He watched me intently. Once we all went to bed I had to relieve the tension. After I had finished I slept like a baby.
We walked to the lake the next morning. We rented a boat and went out on the water. After a while we found a little cove and dropped anchor. "I'm going to swim" I said. And dropped my shorts to the floor. I yanked my shirt over my head and pulled down my panties. Edwin seemed shocked. But he didn't say anything.
Dad was busy on his phone so I asked Edwin to help with my sunscreen. He quickly agreed. He started on my back rubbing vigorously. The got my arms and shoulders. He didn't waste any more time though and began caressing my boobs. I knew he had never touched a naked girl before. I was happy to be his first.
He seemed to spend a lot of time massaging the lotion in. He rubbed it on my nipples and used his finger and thumb to twist it in. By this point I was feeling the familiar tingle. I had started quietly moaning. He moved down and caressed my tummy and midriff. He moved around and did both butt cheeks at once.
He was very thorough with my butt. He rubbed underneath each cheek several times then would come up and squeeze them. He pulled me close snd rubbed the inside of my butt. His finger drew across my hole as he rubbed the lotion in. I definitely wouldn't have to worry about a sunburn. I was getting more and more excited as he moved to my front.
He got down to business rubbing my mound and letting his finger brush my slit. He rubbed thoroughly and started to part my lips. "No lotion in there" I said. "Keep it on the outside."
I reached down and rubbed my clit myself and reached my breaking point inches from Edwin's face. My body trembled till I almost collapsed. I hadn't been touched by another person since the beach trip, I enjoyed it more than I expected.
I dont think Edwin was ever the same after that.
-
jojo12026
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:12 am
- Has thanked: 1660 times
- Been thanked: 246 times
- Contact:
Re: Layla's new world: parts 1-3
Too far? Meh.... I never will be or never have been an 11 or old girl. I DO like that she has some control. In most of the stories on here the protagonist usually has no control over anything. Which can be great - my bookmark list would show. This is refreshing in a way.
-
ChuckFin84
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2026 7:07 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 88 times
- Contact:
Re: Layla's new world: parts 1-3
Thanks! I was worried about the adult interaction in this one. Im glad you liked it!jojo12026 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 12:02 am Too far? Meh.... I never will be or never have been an 11 or old girl. I DO like that she has some control. In most of the stories on here the protagonist usually has no control over anything. Which can be great - my bookmark list would show. This is refreshing in a way.
-
ChuckFin84
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2026 7:07 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 88 times
- Contact:
Re: Layla's new world: parts 1-4
Part 4: Daddy's Turn
After the lake trip I realized that daddy was missing out. All these guys were looking at me, but he could see me any day. I wanted to give him something he would remember for a long time.
I called up my uncles. I told them both that I saw their boners when I was naked and I could make their lives hell. They begged me to keep it quiet and I promised under one condition. Eden and Savannah needed to come for a visit and I was in charge.
A few weeks later they were both at our house for winter break. Their dads told them to do whatever I said or there would be hell to pay when they got home. I had big plans, and it looked like things were going my way.
The first day would just be for daddy. "Lets make a video for YouTube" I said. "I wanna do a baithing suit fashion show. I think it will be fun since it's so cold out. I have all my suits right here. We'll start the video fully dressed for the intro, then you'll step off screen and put on a suit and show it off on cam. You will both try on every suit so the viewers can see what they look like on each of us."
Eden was 9 now and didn't like the idea at all. "I'm to small for your bathing suits. They'll fall off of me on camera." She seemed very concerned! My plan was coming together!
"You'll be fine" I said. "You don't even have anything to hide.
"Whose gonna hold the camera?" Savannah asked.
"Daddy can do it" I said confidently, like it was perfectly normal. Their eyes got huge!
"I thought you said we were changing just off screen" Eden gasped. "If your dad is holding the camera he'll see us naked!"
"He sees me all the time" I reassured them. "Remember, you have to do what I say."
Eden started crying. "I dont want a man to see my privates!" She cried. "My dad hasn't even seen me naked in years."
"Perfect!" I thought. "Daddy is going to love this." I called dad into the room and asked him to hold the camera for us. He knew nothing about what I was doing.
"I will not show him my body!" Savannah whispered firmly."
"I think you will" I demanded. "I heard your dad tell you to do what I said. And you better be cheerful on the video too! I want it to look good."
We started the video and got the introduction out of the way. "Eden, you first." I said. "Put on the one on top of the pile."
She stepped off screen and I talked to the camera with Savannah to keep the viewers entertained. Eden had on white jeans with a pink belt and a blue and pink top, it was very cute. I knew my dad loved it. She undid he belt and unbuttoned her pants. Her white panties with bright red hearts came into view. My dad was staring at this point.
She dropped her jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. Then she crossed her arms at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. Just as I expected she was not wearing a bra so her flat chest and soft brown nipples were immediately visible! She was clearly fighting back tears as she stood in nothing but her panties in front of my dad.
I didn't rush her because I thought my dad might enjoy it being dragged out the first time. She hooked her thumbs in her panties and pulled down! Her mound was incredibly puffy for a skinny girl like her. She still had a tan line and it was really cute. Her clit poked a little tringle out between her lips just a little. Even I was turned on!
She grabbed the suit and stepped in it quickly to cover up. As she stepped in she turned away from my dad giving him a perfect view of her plump ass cheeks highlighted by the shiny whiteness against her dark tan.
She slid the suit up and put her arms through the holes, hiding her body parts for now. The suit was way to big on her and dropped down almost low enough to show her nipples. The crotch hung a couple inches low leaving a big gap.
She stepped into view and tried to hold the top up. "Oh, that looks to big!" I laughed. "Turn around, let our viewers get a good look. Put your arms down so they can see it well." She did as instructed.
At this point, none of her parts were showing, but it was about as close as possible. She was obviously embarrassed to be on camera like that. I sent Savannah off screen to try one on. She was wearing leggings and a hoodie.
She pulled the hoodie off showing a soft purple a cup bra with cute flowers. I quietly hoped her panties matched. They did! She pulled down her tights and her panties were a matching set. They were low cut and showed just the top of her mound.
She pulled off her bra and showed her oversized pink nipples and small boobs. They were small but perky. Then she dropped her panties and showed a cute little slit with the lightest dusting of peach fuzz. Her face was as red as a tomato and she couldn't even look at my dad. She turned away to hide her front giving him a great view of her ass. Not as plump as Eden's, but tight and firm.
She was taller than me, so my one piece stretched tight on her body. The tops of her boobs were showing almost to her nipples and she had an serious frontal wedgie. It split her lips up the middle! She was trying to pull it out of her pussy when she steppen on screen, unknowingly showing her full slit to the viewers for a split second. Then it snapped right back up between her lips.
I sent Eden back out to try on another suit. I told her to try on a 2 piece since the 1 piece was too big. She stripped down in front of my dad again, staring at his eyes as he looked her over. Se grabbed a bikini bottom and put it and and pulled on a top.
Once on screen the bottom was falling off so bad you could see her full mound. You could almost see her slit, until she grabbed the front to pull it up. She pulled out to far and showed it all. The mound, slit and little triangle were on full display on the screen. She noticed and screamed at me. "You have to delete that!" She said.
"I can edit it," I said with no intention of changing a thing. In her haste she neglected to notice that the top dropped down enough to fully expose both nipples. She pulled that back in place allowing the bottoms to drop again.
I told her to turn around for the viewers. The bottom was dropping of in the back and her crack and half her cheeks were on full display. I laughed at her and told the viewers to look at her cute little booty! Then I yenked them to the floor showing off her whole butt! She ran off screen crying!
"Thats all my suits" I said to Savannah, "but put those on" I pointed to her bra and panties. "Those look enough like a bikini" she didn't argue. She pulled off my 1 piece and put her undies back on. She was almost in tears as she stepped on screen. She turned slowly, showing off every side of her underwear to the viewers.
"Let's see what this one looks like wet!" I said and dumped a bucket of water I had set off screen all over her. The water ran down her body causing the light purple to become as good as clear. Her nipples were visible first, but as her panties soaked up more water you could see her pussy like she was naked. She looked down at herself and started crying.
"You cant put that on YouTube" she said. "They'll take it down and ban you"
"Not before tons of people see it" I said.
"Why are you doing this?" She asked.
"You guys made such a big deal about making sure everyone saw me at the beach. This is part of your payback."
"Part" she asked. I shrugged. I had more plans. But for now, my dad must have enjoyed being the first to see these beautiful girls naked! His pants were definitely making quite the tent.
The next morning I told them we were going to the lake. "What, it's like 10 degrees out there!" She pleaded. "We cant go to the lake!"
"There is a polar plunge today" I explained. "A bunch of people will be there to run in the water. Its a tradition"
We loaded up in the car dispite their protests. They were silent the whole way. They had no idea what I was up to.
We climbed out of the car at the lake and they asked where to change. "I didn't bring any suits for you" I said. "Obviously none of my suits fit you"
"You want us to go in our underwear?" Eden asked shocked. It was a reasonable question as some of the women were in bras and panties.
"Nope, then you won't have any to wear home." I explained. "Leave your clothes here so you wont lose them with everyone elses."
They started stripping by now they had learned they had no choice. A group of teen boys were standing near by and started shouting at the girls as they stripped. "Nice ass!" One of them said. "Turn around, lets see them tits"
They had no choice but to turn around as we walked away from the car. "This just got interesting gentlemen!" Another one said. "I didn't know we'd be getting a live strip show today! Best polar plunge ever!
The girls rushed down into the water to hide. As they ran the sun reflected off of their pasty white cheeks as they bounced rythmicly. A crowd of hundreds turned their attention to the spectacle of the naked running girls.
They plunged into the icy water. They couldn't stay long though. They rushed back out shivering. Their nipples could have cut diamonds. Their bodies seemed shriveled by the cold. They were shaking violently and hunched over. They had stopped caring about their nakedness as they were so cold it didn't seem to matter.
To the onlookers though, it was quite a sight. Their muscles were more visible because of the cold. Their lips were blue and they were hugging their stomachs. There legs were flapping open and closed to combat the cold. All that did was give us a peekaboo show of their pussy lips.
As they pushed through the gathered crowd several of the men slapped their butt congratulating their bravery. It was funny to watch their cheek bounce each time a man smacked it rather firmly.
When they finally made it through the groping croud they begged for towels. "Nah, no towels, but I brought this warming lotion" I informed them. "Boys, come here" I shouted to the 2 boys that spoke up earlier. "Can you help them rub this on?" I asked.
Their eyes lit up as they grabbed the bottle. "You bet!" The yonger of the 2 must have been around 11. He started helping Eden. He rubbed her legs all the way up to her butt cheeks. Ran his thumb quikly up her slit and over her clit. She jumped and shrieked.
He moved on quickly to her stomach and the started rubbing her pointy hard nipples firmly with his thumbs in circles. She couldn't help but moan, and you could see her suck in her stomach a little.
Her legs started flapping open and closed as he caressed her nipples. Then he moved down to her pussy again and circled her clit and caressed her ass with the other cheek.
He circled her left nipple with his tongue a couple times while circling her clit with his finger. She screamed out and collapsed to the ground.
The other boy was having as much fun with Savannah. He started on her back and really focused on her ass. Massaging her cheeks and running his thumbs up and down her crack.
He reached around the front and started caressing her inner thighs as he humped her ass from behind. He moved his fingers in to her lips and pulled them apart with his middle fingers letting his index fingers run up and down the inside of her lips and over her vagina. He pretty much abandoned the ruse of the lotion.
Her most intimate secrets were on display for my dad and every onlooker in the area.
He moved up to her tits and started pinching her nipples. I noticed he was a lot more aggressive than the other boy. Savannah didn't actually seem to mind as her pussy was dripping, and it wasn't the cold lake water. He moved around in front of her and stooped down. He stuck his tongue out and used his thumbs to spread her lips again. He started at the very bottom of her pussy and licked his way up to her clit, circling it a few times. It wasn't long before she was in a pile next to Eden convulsing with ecstasy!
My dad was watching with pure delight, and I knew he had created a monster in me that he would not regret!
After the lake trip I realized that daddy was missing out. All these guys were looking at me, but he could see me any day. I wanted to give him something he would remember for a long time.
I called up my uncles. I told them both that I saw their boners when I was naked and I could make their lives hell. They begged me to keep it quiet and I promised under one condition. Eden and Savannah needed to come for a visit and I was in charge.
A few weeks later they were both at our house for winter break. Their dads told them to do whatever I said or there would be hell to pay when they got home. I had big plans, and it looked like things were going my way.
The first day would just be for daddy. "Lets make a video for YouTube" I said. "I wanna do a baithing suit fashion show. I think it will be fun since it's so cold out. I have all my suits right here. We'll start the video fully dressed for the intro, then you'll step off screen and put on a suit and show it off on cam. You will both try on every suit so the viewers can see what they look like on each of us."
Eden was 9 now and didn't like the idea at all. "I'm to small for your bathing suits. They'll fall off of me on camera." She seemed very concerned! My plan was coming together!
"You'll be fine" I said. "You don't even have anything to hide.
"Whose gonna hold the camera?" Savannah asked.
"Daddy can do it" I said confidently, like it was perfectly normal. Their eyes got huge!
"I thought you said we were changing just off screen" Eden gasped. "If your dad is holding the camera he'll see us naked!"
"He sees me all the time" I reassured them. "Remember, you have to do what I say."
Eden started crying. "I dont want a man to see my privates!" She cried. "My dad hasn't even seen me naked in years."
"Perfect!" I thought. "Daddy is going to love this." I called dad into the room and asked him to hold the camera for us. He knew nothing about what I was doing.
"I will not show him my body!" Savannah whispered firmly."
"I think you will" I demanded. "I heard your dad tell you to do what I said. And you better be cheerful on the video too! I want it to look good."
We started the video and got the introduction out of the way. "Eden, you first." I said. "Put on the one on top of the pile."
She stepped off screen and I talked to the camera with Savannah to keep the viewers entertained. Eden had on white jeans with a pink belt and a blue and pink top, it was very cute. I knew my dad loved it. She undid he belt and unbuttoned her pants. Her white panties with bright red hearts came into view. My dad was staring at this point.
She dropped her jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. Then she crossed her arms at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. Just as I expected she was not wearing a bra so her flat chest and soft brown nipples were immediately visible! She was clearly fighting back tears as she stood in nothing but her panties in front of my dad.
I didn't rush her because I thought my dad might enjoy it being dragged out the first time. She hooked her thumbs in her panties and pulled down! Her mound was incredibly puffy for a skinny girl like her. She still had a tan line and it was really cute. Her clit poked a little tringle out between her lips just a little. Even I was turned on!
She grabbed the suit and stepped in it quickly to cover up. As she stepped in she turned away from my dad giving him a perfect view of her plump ass cheeks highlighted by the shiny whiteness against her dark tan.
She slid the suit up and put her arms through the holes, hiding her body parts for now. The suit was way to big on her and dropped down almost low enough to show her nipples. The crotch hung a couple inches low leaving a big gap.
She stepped into view and tried to hold the top up. "Oh, that looks to big!" I laughed. "Turn around, let our viewers get a good look. Put your arms down so they can see it well." She did as instructed.
At this point, none of her parts were showing, but it was about as close as possible. She was obviously embarrassed to be on camera like that. I sent Savannah off screen to try one on. She was wearing leggings and a hoodie.
She pulled the hoodie off showing a soft purple a cup bra with cute flowers. I quietly hoped her panties matched. They did! She pulled down her tights and her panties were a matching set. They were low cut and showed just the top of her mound.
She pulled off her bra and showed her oversized pink nipples and small boobs. They were small but perky. Then she dropped her panties and showed a cute little slit with the lightest dusting of peach fuzz. Her face was as red as a tomato and she couldn't even look at my dad. She turned away to hide her front giving him a great view of her ass. Not as plump as Eden's, but tight and firm.
She was taller than me, so my one piece stretched tight on her body. The tops of her boobs were showing almost to her nipples and she had an serious frontal wedgie. It split her lips up the middle! She was trying to pull it out of her pussy when she steppen on screen, unknowingly showing her full slit to the viewers for a split second. Then it snapped right back up between her lips.
I sent Eden back out to try on another suit. I told her to try on a 2 piece since the 1 piece was too big. She stripped down in front of my dad again, staring at his eyes as he looked her over. Se grabbed a bikini bottom and put it and and pulled on a top.
Once on screen the bottom was falling off so bad you could see her full mound. You could almost see her slit, until she grabbed the front to pull it up. She pulled out to far and showed it all. The mound, slit and little triangle were on full display on the screen. She noticed and screamed at me. "You have to delete that!" She said.
"I can edit it," I said with no intention of changing a thing. In her haste she neglected to notice that the top dropped down enough to fully expose both nipples. She pulled that back in place allowing the bottoms to drop again.
I told her to turn around for the viewers. The bottom was dropping of in the back and her crack and half her cheeks were on full display. I laughed at her and told the viewers to look at her cute little booty! Then I yenked them to the floor showing off her whole butt! She ran off screen crying!
"Thats all my suits" I said to Savannah, "but put those on" I pointed to her bra and panties. "Those look enough like a bikini" she didn't argue. She pulled off my 1 piece and put her undies back on. She was almost in tears as she stepped on screen. She turned slowly, showing off every side of her underwear to the viewers.
"Let's see what this one looks like wet!" I said and dumped a bucket of water I had set off screen all over her. The water ran down her body causing the light purple to become as good as clear. Her nipples were visible first, but as her panties soaked up more water you could see her pussy like she was naked. She looked down at herself and started crying.
"You cant put that on YouTube" she said. "They'll take it down and ban you"
"Not before tons of people see it" I said.
"Why are you doing this?" She asked.
"You guys made such a big deal about making sure everyone saw me at the beach. This is part of your payback."
"Part" she asked. I shrugged. I had more plans. But for now, my dad must have enjoyed being the first to see these beautiful girls naked! His pants were definitely making quite the tent.
The next morning I told them we were going to the lake. "What, it's like 10 degrees out there!" She pleaded. "We cant go to the lake!"
"There is a polar plunge today" I explained. "A bunch of people will be there to run in the water. Its a tradition"
We loaded up in the car dispite their protests. They were silent the whole way. They had no idea what I was up to.
We climbed out of the car at the lake and they asked where to change. "I didn't bring any suits for you" I said. "Obviously none of my suits fit you"
"You want us to go in our underwear?" Eden asked shocked. It was a reasonable question as some of the women were in bras and panties.
"Nope, then you won't have any to wear home." I explained. "Leave your clothes here so you wont lose them with everyone elses."
They started stripping by now they had learned they had no choice. A group of teen boys were standing near by and started shouting at the girls as they stripped. "Nice ass!" One of them said. "Turn around, lets see them tits"
They had no choice but to turn around as we walked away from the car. "This just got interesting gentlemen!" Another one said. "I didn't know we'd be getting a live strip show today! Best polar plunge ever!
The girls rushed down into the water to hide. As they ran the sun reflected off of their pasty white cheeks as they bounced rythmicly. A crowd of hundreds turned their attention to the spectacle of the naked running girls.
They plunged into the icy water. They couldn't stay long though. They rushed back out shivering. Their nipples could have cut diamonds. Their bodies seemed shriveled by the cold. They were shaking violently and hunched over. They had stopped caring about their nakedness as they were so cold it didn't seem to matter.
To the onlookers though, it was quite a sight. Their muscles were more visible because of the cold. Their lips were blue and they were hugging their stomachs. There legs were flapping open and closed to combat the cold. All that did was give us a peekaboo show of their pussy lips.
As they pushed through the gathered crowd several of the men slapped their butt congratulating their bravery. It was funny to watch their cheek bounce each time a man smacked it rather firmly.
When they finally made it through the groping croud they begged for towels. "Nah, no towels, but I brought this warming lotion" I informed them. "Boys, come here" I shouted to the 2 boys that spoke up earlier. "Can you help them rub this on?" I asked.
Their eyes lit up as they grabbed the bottle. "You bet!" The yonger of the 2 must have been around 11. He started helping Eden. He rubbed her legs all the way up to her butt cheeks. Ran his thumb quikly up her slit and over her clit. She jumped and shrieked.
He moved on quickly to her stomach and the started rubbing her pointy hard nipples firmly with his thumbs in circles. She couldn't help but moan, and you could see her suck in her stomach a little.
Her legs started flapping open and closed as he caressed her nipples. Then he moved down to her pussy again and circled her clit and caressed her ass with the other cheek.
He circled her left nipple with his tongue a couple times while circling her clit with his finger. She screamed out and collapsed to the ground.
The other boy was having as much fun with Savannah. He started on her back and really focused on her ass. Massaging her cheeks and running his thumbs up and down her crack.
He reached around the front and started caressing her inner thighs as he humped her ass from behind. He moved his fingers in to her lips and pulled them apart with his middle fingers letting his index fingers run up and down the inside of her lips and over her vagina. He pretty much abandoned the ruse of the lotion.
Her most intimate secrets were on display for my dad and every onlooker in the area.
He moved up to her tits and started pinching her nipples. I noticed he was a lot more aggressive than the other boy. Savannah didn't actually seem to mind as her pussy was dripping, and it wasn't the cold lake water. He moved around in front of her and stooped down. He stuck his tongue out and used his thumbs to spread her lips again. He started at the very bottom of her pussy and licked his way up to her clit, circling it a few times. It wasn't long before she was in a pile next to Eden convulsing with ecstasy!
My dad was watching with pure delight, and I knew he had created a monster in me that he would not regret!
-
ChuckFin84
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2026 7:07 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 88 times
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Lolicon and 17 guests