A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Finale (finally)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

Re: A Lesson in Karma: First Summer Continued. New part 3/21

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:49 pm Totally awesome chapter! Definitely looking forward to more of these.
Thank you Executionus, it was a quick but fun one. Excited to continue!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I am loving this story and your last post was very interesting. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Hooked6
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Hooked6 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:47 am I am loving this story and your last post was very interesting. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Hooked6
Always great to hear kind words from the veterans, been reading your stories for ages
Nikolai

Lesson in Karma, First Summer, Final Act Part 1.

Post by Nikolai »

*names and usernames have been slightly changed to protect victims identities but for the fact that these two's names really fit their looks and personalities ill just be changing the last names and usernames to protect their identities.*

That summer continued on with various humiliations. A lifeguard who popped off got sent down the biggest slide at the waterpark, tied to an intertube, naked and spread eagle. That was a fun one, maybe I could tell it another time, but alas I don't want to get repetitive or my tales to end up in a state of monotony.

Most of the humiliations dished out that summer were random, either just some loser chosen for the day, or acting off of instict when someone had annoyed or upset me. I had alot of fun making various girls squirm as their strings were untied and their bikini ripped from their body.

Their pale tits and asses were my favorite. 8/10 girls I humiliated looked like they had never tanned nude a day in their life, the 2/10 who were tanned were the type to clearly visit the tanning salon a couple times a week.

Of all the fun I had that summer nothing was really all that personal, maybe slightly annoyed, or punishing someone who dared pop off to me, but nothing personal, nothing premeditated, no planning, just acting off of impulses.

Until Summer and Autumn that is. Summer Schumer and Autumn Hill. Those two were like two peas in a pod. They were exactly alike other than looks, both girls were nothing but drama and loved stirring the pot, it was like they fed off of it, they were a part of the "other" popular group of girls at the school. Said group were all made from money and snobby as all hell. Kinda preppy but not in the sense that they played sports or were on the cheer squad, just in the fact that their entire group thought they were better than the rest of us.. They weren't super elite enough to seclude themselves or their parties from the outside world,, but elite enough to flex everything they have and expect people to bow before them, which many did, I lived in a strange town to say the least.

Anyway Summer and Autumn, they fit together as easy as their names, and just like the seasons, Where ever you seen Summer, Autumn was sure to follow.

Summer's looks were fitting to her name, she was 5'4. She was skinny but athletic, very tan, but naturally, she didn't frequent tanning beds or lather herself in bronzers, she just liked being outside, she had perky B cup tits, a slim flat stomach, small hips with a round ass, not huge, but perky from squats and fit her body perfectly. Her legs were somewhat small not long and provocative but she had a cute little thighgap.

Her eyes were a brilliant bright blue and she had super bright white teeth and a perfect smile. Her hair was shoulder length and sandy blond. She looked as if she belonged on the beaches of California, boogie board in hand. She had the body type for it too. Really just a Baywatch type babe.

Autumn's name was also fitting to her general appearance. She had a beautiful curly mess of long red hair. It reached to the center of her spine, and another year down the line it would likely reach her ass. She was extremely proud of her mane, constantly messing with it, twiddling it in her fingers, talking about it. You get the point. She was also pale, freckles, the whole ginger shabang, but she rocked it, she was hot. 5'8 with long slender legs, a chubby ass big enough to stand out, but not large enough to look unnatural on her otherwise slim body, almost as if it was defying gravity that fat ass stayed perky and fit. I'm sure later in life she will just have a saggy mess of a fat ass, but as a 17 year old damn that thing was impressive. Even girls would gawk at it as she strutted around the pool in her white bikini. The material would always just bury itself in there and she was constantly picking at it. Her tits were also nothing to be scoffed at. C cup by the look of it, not big enough to be Ds and Ds wouldn't look right on her build, but large Cs forsure. Her chest and shoulders also had like freckling.

Both of them were pretty hot. I love humiliating the hot ones. The nerdy, shy girls with insecurities, little tits, ugly pussies,(like my dear old friend the Captain)flat asses, etc, are fun to humiliate. They squirm and their faces burn in shame at their most private secrets and insecurities being bared to the world.

But hot girls..they're so cocky, so full of themselves. They know they have nice bodies, they flaunt them, they tease the boys, they were revealing clothes, they want everyone to see how hot they are, but the minute their clothes start being pulled from their struggling bodies..they panic, they break. They whine and squirm and beg not to be exposed, not to let the people they teased see the goods. Its a different level of humilation. Obviously a nerdy girl with little tits and going to be ruined and shamed, but a cocky girl with a rocking body, well rather than suffering through people seeing their insecurities, they have to suffer through knowing everyone who's seeing them bare, has wanted this, many won't help them at all because they've teased the world far to long. Girls won't lend a helping hand because the tease/hot body girl/ is often the "slut" in other girls eyes, even if they're not actively seducing many guys. The guys don't lend a hand well, because they're guys and they fantasized about seeing the hotty naked anyhow. Humiliations are all different and complex, but humiliating confident/hot girls always stands out compared to shy/insecure girls. Stealing that confidence from them is always a joy.

I digress.

Summer and Autumn both fucked up in the place that many people do, every single day. The internet. There's something about the internet, that gives someone quiet a bit of extra confidence to say things, they otherwise wouldn't say in person. When you get someone like Summer or Autumn who lives on drama and runs their mouth a ton in the real world, the boosted internet confidence increases exponentially. They truly think that nothing they say online will ever effect them. But when it came to the case of Summer and Autumn, and insulting me by name direcly on Instagram, they were forced to learn from their mistakes.

See, I was minding my business, scrolling through my feed in bed as I usually do. When I come across a video some girl had posted, I chuckled to myself having witnessed and created the predicament visual in the thumbnail.

I clicked play. The video started with 4 seconds of walking flip flops clacking against the cement. The flip flops approached a pair of bare feet, shifting around constantly. A discarded bikini top lay between the bare and sandal covered feet..

Then the camera panned up slowly. Bare legs became visible, shifting around and trying to lock themselves together. The camera panned past the tanned thighs to a sudden view of bare teen pussy. Brilliant white tanlines made the exposed vagina stand out and you could even see the hints of a sunburn forming on the pubic region. The camera stopped there for a few moments. It zoomed in as the girl desperately tried to lock her legs together and shield her pussy from the camera.

The girl filming panned the camera back down so that the girl's waist was at the top of the shot and her feet at the bottom, then the flip flopped foot, kicked one of the bare feet to the side. This forced the girls legs open and revealed her open vagina for just a moment to the camera, the cameragirl chuckled then continued to pan up, mmmphs and squeals could now be heard as the girl's bare stomach and tits come into view. The tits are small, a "middle school handful" I think I whispered to that girl as I tied her there. The center of her chest has two words written on it. The camera once again pauses to focus on the two words and the bare chest in the shot. "Baby tits" it reads.

Finally, the camera makes its way to her face. Behind her you can see the pole she had been attached to.. The girl is pretty, black hair, glasses. Her mouth is ducttaped and her face is tear stained. She shakes her head, that being the only way she can plead to not be filmed.

The cameragirl says to the girl.

"So, *glances camera back down to chest* baby tits..? Who'd you piss off to end up like this? Fuck somebody's boyfriend or something? Anything to say for yourself?"

She rips the tape off.

The girl instantly spits out something.

"Ew what the fuck" the cameragirl says as the camera visibly shakes from her jumping out of the way of the spit covered object.

The camera gets its first shot of the girls entire body. Its in portrait mode and her naked body can be seen from her toes to her face. She's still squirming in her restraints but now stuttering out various versions of "please untie me and stop filming."

The cameragirl takes the step or two forward that she had taken back, when the girl had spit. The camera pans to the ground and she crouches down.

She very delicately picks up what is now revealed to be striped, white and black bikini bottoms, which matched the discarded top lying on the ground.

The last shot is the camera panning back to the tied naked teen, with white tanlines turning red around her titties and pussy lips. A foot or so in front of the camera, the cameragirl is dangling the spit dampened bottoms, holding them like somebody else's snotty tissue. Both the bottoms and the naked girl are in camera shot.

"Well how did you taste baby tits?"

The video ends.

I laugh to myself, noting that I needed to find and recruit this cameragirl. Then I scrolled down to look through the comments. I saw the post title first.

"Strolling through the public park and I find this..who did this? 🤣💀🤢🤮🤣"

Under the title are various comments.
I read through them curious what my peers think of my art.

"Lucky! Why can't I ever stumble across this"

"Gross!"

"Who could do such a thing?!"

"You could of helped her.."

"That pussy reveal though 👌 "

"She fuckin somebody man 😲 "

This isn't the first time my art has ended up online and as intriqued as I am, I'm about to click off to the next post when something very familiar catches my eye.

There's a comment with my name in it. My full name. That's what caught my eye as I went to click away.

The username read *FluffBallAutumn* and the text said:

"This is probably Candace Owens doing, happens alot around here."

Reading this angers me, what I do is no secret at this point but blatantly dropping names tying things to me on social media? Nothing worse than a snitch, especially when they aren't even tattling to anyone of authority, but rather just running their mouth to run their mouth.

But the reply to Autumn's comment makes me go from mad to infuriated.

*AlwaysSummerWenUrSummer* replied:

"100% her and her goons. I seriously think she gets off on this shit, like I've witnessed her do this type of shit to girls before and she is REALLY into it, kinda messed up if you ask me. Is it really just bullying if you get off on it? Girls will always embarrass girls, especially in anger, that shit happens occasionally, but she's twisted and gross, some kind of dom dyke, that gets off sexually harassing and humiliating other girls. That's Candace Owens in a nutshell."

FluffballAutumn replied once more:

"U right 100% girl."

I lay in bed, the slight arousal from the video fading into dazed and frustrated anger. I had been name dropped online for my actions, and worse than that, Summer had taken it a step further calling me out as a "dom dyke" who gets off humiliating others. Which is somewhat true..besides the dyke part as for the life of me I feel 1000% straight besides humiliating girls and the thought of actually doing anything with one repulses me. But she was right in the fact that I got off on what I do..that was my biggest secret and although she had no proof, the simple fact that she put that in the open air was enough.

I immediately went into research. I had to know where and when I could get my hands on Summer and Autumn and make them pay. I stalked through their various profiles across different social media outlets.

Summer's Twitter ended up giving me all the info I needed. She had made a few tweets promoting a party she was hosting soon. I read through the description and decided this is where I'd strike.

The tweets read:

Summer and Autumn's End of Summer Birthday Bash!

Come one, come all, make this one huge. Autumn and I share a birthday on July 31st! We are both turning 17! Autumn's parents are vacationing abroad for the week, so we will have her entire house to ourselves.

The tweets continued in a reply to herself thread, do to the character limit.

Bring your trunks and bikinis because she has a huge in ground pool. Music will be blasting and booze will be flowing. Usually we keep our parties exclusive to elites like ourselves, but this time we've decided to make an exception,

just know if you're an absolute peasant you may be rejected at the door! Sorry not sorry! Theyll be lots of alcohol but feel free to bring your own as well!

Hiring a cleaning company the day after so go crazy! Share! Share! Share! Make this party huge for our double birthday and the end of summer!

Yep, the setting was set, and they had secured their naked futures at their own party when they made those comments on Instagram.

Folks, even online you must pay for your actions, all those keyboard warriors out there, spreading drama thinking there's no consequences online, learn from Summer and Autumn, because they paid dearly for crossing me..

They wanted to be the stars of their party, for everyone to come and see and celebrate them, the people came alright, they DEFINITELY saw, and saw alot, and in the end they were the stars of their party..see they wanted it to be rememberable, and I made sure that they, or anyone else that was there for that matter, never forgot what happened at the Birthday Bash.

Party coming soon! Lmk what you think of the setup thus far.
Nikolai

Lesson in Karma: First Summer, Final Act part 2 Posted 3/26

Post by Nikolai »

That week:
I told my friends our next targets, what they had done, and my plan to punish them. They gave me a couple extra fun ideas and we gathered all the supplies we would need. My friends defended me, saying Summer was fucked up for insinuating I get off on bullying, and that both of them dropping by name, and tying me to the Instagram video was a mistake.

We all patiently waited for Friday to crash Summer and Autumn's Party.

Friday came, and it was a beautiful day for a pool party, and a humilation, clear skies, hot, not to humid, I hated sweating and pulling clothes off struggling girls was usually a chore.

My friend, one of my most trusted allies, Sam arrived to my house to pick me up. Her SUV was full of my minions, all dressed in their bikinis, we looked like a bunch of girls out for a fun summer's day. But we were cold blooded humilators on a mission.

I checked the hatch to take inventory, there wasn't alot to bring, but there was some items necessary to the vision in mind. Once I was satisfied with the load I got into shotgun and we were off to the Birthday Bash.

It took a bit to get there. The rich citizens and their "elite" teens lived in a really nice neighborhood out of town. It wasnt gated. But the entire compound was clearly not made for the common folk. Every house we passed was massive and beautiful. Their properties had everything from pools and basketball courts to helicopters in their backyard.

"Wow..so this is what being born into money is like huh?" Sam said from the driver seat.

"I guess so, money can't buy them back their modesty though." I stated coldly.

We saw the house before we found the address. The cars were wrapped clear down their long driveway. We pulled past the hundreds of parked cars to the front near the house. There wasn't a clear parking space left, but we weren't really guests either.

Sam parked on the front lawn, across the pathway to the front door, tearing up what I assume was an expensive lawn with little regard, this is why she was my number 2.

We all got out, acting natural for now, there was a little recon to do, first and foremost where were the Birthday bitches?

Music could be heard the second we stepped out of the vehicle. Some kind of rap/pop crap. I had finer tastes but it sounded familiar. We walked through the front door and were immediately overwhelmed by dozens of conversations and loud music. It felt like hundreds of teens, Everywhere in the house was crowded and it was a large house.

Me and my girls stuck together, not wanting to get lost in the labyrinth of shirtless guys and bikini clad girl's. After covering much of the accessible parts of the house, we cut through the kitchen, and onto the back patio.

The party outside eclipsed the party inside by far. The pool was full of drunken teens having a blast and the backyard had multiple beer pong tables setup, if I wasn't on a mission to find the hosts of the party, I might of just stayed for the good time.

Finally after nearly 30 minutes of me and my girls attempting to walk around and look natural, I spotted Summer getting out of the pool. Her hair was damp and matted from swimming, which must of been why I hadn't noticed her yet. She headed inside after drying off. I tailed her and my girls tailed me. Summer found Autumn for me, taking shots in the kitchen.

Then as if this was a work of fiction, the exact thing I needed happened. Summer whispered something to Autumn and they both headed up some stairs/passing under a sign they had hung labeled "off limit area!"

We followed them, trailing far enough behind to go unnoticed by the Birthday girls.

At the bottom of the stairs I commanded of of my girls to go get the items to subdue the Birthday Girls, and another to have the SUV ready.

"Mary go get the shit! We got em trapped!

"Jane be ready, I'll call when we are."

The two girls headed off to follow my commands.

Me, Sam, and my other two girls climbed the stairs behind Summer and Autumn. I usually didn't need a full 6 members for a humilation but we had two victims to punish, and this was a crowded place, not the easiest operation.

It wasn't hard to find the girls, they were both buzzed at this point and loud, laughing about something stupid from what I assume was Autumn's room. We stopped at the door listening for a moment.

"Did you see Miss Dom Dyke and crew? Who invited them? If I wanted to invite a predator I'd of looked on the Sex Offenders site." Summer said.

Autumn clearly having had more drinks than Summer laughed annoyingly.

I cringed at having been compared to a sex offender..but fair statement I suppose.

I decided I'd had enough and burst through Autumn's bedroom door. The first step through the door I was hit with an overwhelming smell of skunk, they had snuck up here to get high.

Before the girls realized who it was, they turned around in anger. Summer was in her red suit, further giving me Baywatch vibes, and Autumn was in a green two piece, giving more Poison Ivy type vibes with her red hair.

"Hey what the hell, can't you read? It said off freakin limi.."

Autumn's words choked in her throat as she turned to see who burst into her room. Her joint dropped to the ground, smoking and rolling across the hardwood.

Summer attempts to regain confidence where Autumn lacked.

"This is a private room, and you all were not invited nor are you welcome, please get out or I will have you removed."

She said it so matter of fact, as if she really had any power or choice in what was to come.

I didnt bother giving her words a response of any depth, or telling her I can do whatever I please, or that she had messed up on Instagram. I didn't need to do any of that, they knew why I was here.

Instead I just laughed, as did the others.

Our laughing made Summer and Autumn visibly uncomfortable. They were outnumbered, and we were blocking the only way out of Autumn's room. Not to mention they knew what we were known for. I could tell they were scared, which was good, I wanted them to be.

My laugh grew silent as did my friends, the birthday girls were silent as well, the room was so silent, I even heard one of them gulp in fear.

The silence was interrupted by Mary's steps coming down the hallway.

"IN HERE" I called out behind me.

The door opened and in came Mary.

In her hands were two broom handles and some ducttape.

The silent Birthday Girls must of gained some sense because rather than stand their they attempted to run by us, I'll say they must not of gained alot of sense because there were five of us blocking the door.

Their pathetic attempt to push by us and out the door was halted. Almost systemically we got to work. Two of my girls were on each of the birthday girls in milliseconds. They were pushed backwards onto the bed. Summer's arms were held outstretched on the bed in a T pose. One girl had all of her weight on her shoulders, and the other on her waist/bottom half. Autumn was in the same position. Both girls were struggling but to no avail.

My girls were good, we had been mastering these manuevers for awhile now. With the Birthday girls subdued all I had to do was lock them in place.

"Let me go! I'll pay you whatever you want! Just don't do what I think you're about to do.." Autumn pleaded.

I ripped a piece of tape and slapped it across her mouth, silencing the ginger. Then I slid the broom handle behind her neck and above her shoulders, with help from Sam I managed to wrap tape around the broom, and Autumn's arms. I did this a couple times for each arm.

Then we let her go and left her lying on the bed. Just as planned and exactly as I imagined, the tall ginger was now locked with her arms outstretched in a T pose on the bed. She looked significantly more vulnerable and exposed in this position, even though she still had her bikini on. She attempted to roll around and stand but without much luck or balance.

Summer had witnessed the position we had locked Autumn in and began panicking. She was screaming as she pleaded, usually I'd be worried, but as loud as the music was downstairs, I knew nobody would hear her pleas.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS, please, please, please..its our birthday for christ sake! Don't tie me up..dont..don't take..don't take our bikinis..especially not like this..we won't even be able to cover..I'm sorry it was stupid posting that on insta..I wasn't thinking, you know how shit online is sometimes.."

Summer begged and stuttered out.

"Really that's funny because you were literally just calling me Dom Dyke before I came in..hm? Silly girl, you fucked up. You know it, I know it, Autumn knows it, my girls know it, and soon everyone at your party will know too. I've heard enough, Shut up."

I said, slapping tape on Summer's mouth as well.

Just as before with help from my girls we managed to get Summer's arms taped to the broom handle as well, her red bikini was just sitting there for the taking and if I took it, there was nothing she could do but sit there in a T shape baring it all. I resisted the urge to rip it away from her and leave her naked. Not yet.

Both of the girls were lightly crying, and shaking in what I assume was fear of what was to come. The bass was bumping through the floor and laughter and conversation could be heard carrying its way from downstairs. Autumn and Summer's guests were in for a treat.

"Get em up, its time."

I dialed Jane.

"Meet me around back in 5, pull it right through into the backyard. That's where this goes down."

"You got it boss." Jane replied.

The Birthday girls stood with some resistance. I checked their bondage one last time. The broom stick and ducttape worked perfectly. I had come up with the idea from finding a thing called the "helicopter challenge" or airplane or scarecrow, basically you convince someone to let you put the broom on their shoulders, then you pants them and they can't pull their pants up, funny prank, more fun humiliation.

When we opened the door, the girls mmmphed their complaints through the tape, they attempted to lock their feet but we shoved them into the hallway. We started marching them towards the stairs and away from the safety of the "off limits" zone.

Near the top of the stairs Autumn decided her best bet was just to collapse, dead weight to the floor. Pretty stupid but I guess when you're low on options and know you're about to be exposed naked to a very large group of peers then you get creative. To this day I don't know if she expected that to stop us, or if she wanted to delay the inevitable a minute longer.

Summer, seeing our frustration, also managed to collapse to the ground. Both girls hadn't really done so gracefully because their arms were far to outstretched in their scarecrow positions to take the brunt of the fall. Both girls albeit slim, made a decent thud when they went dead weight. I looked down at them as my girls were attempting to force them to stand.

"Look you little bitchs, this is going to happen, whether you like it or don't, nobody is going to help you, most of them will cheer, mommy and daddy aren't here, no cops, no teachers, nobody who cares enough about you to stop my show/your punishment.

The harder you make this, the worse you get it, but I'm not going to play these fucking games. I don't need you to stand, I can drag you down there as is, even have a good grip with that broom handle, we could physically pick you up and carry you, or I could strip you right here and call everyone up here to see you, my point is, everyone here is going to see you naked and delaying the inevitable any longer with this bullshit is just going to make it worse. Now get up before I decide to tie you in a 69 and not let you go until you've both pissed yourself and all over eachother. IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR CROWDED LIVING ROOM.

I didn't mean it, the idea seemed funny and humiliating but repulsive to say the least, maybe it'd be hot if it was a double forced orgasm in that position squirming on eachother 🤔 but otherwise ew.

The threat was enough for the birthday girls though, both had been drinking, both must of known they wouldn't hold their pee long, being tied in a 69 with your bestfriend naked at your shared birthday party would be humiliating enough without the threat of being left there until they lost control of their bladders.

It's twisted and hilarious thing when I give my victims options or threats of worst repercussions. Watching them accept that there's no escape, and forcing them to choose to be spanked naked or left naked, and stuff like that is so funny. The look of sad submissive acceptance when they must "choose" to be spanked instead of being left to walk home, stuff like that. I experienced that same moment with Summer and Autumn, they really, really had just wanted to delay what they knew was coming, but my threat had forced them to accept it, to play along, to go with the greater evil. I watched their faces go from pain, confusion, to acceptance. They knew I was right, they knew I could make it alot worse, so they awkwardly forced themselves back to stand, and through tears, bravely began walking down the steps. Towards exposure, towards their peers, towards the loud music, towards their punishment, and away from the safety of the "off limits" area.

They walked with their held low and their arms outstretched in their forced T shape. They looked defeated and this hadn't even begun yet. Forcing them to march themselves with threat of a more degrading experience had been a cherry on top.

We reached the bottom of the stairs. All eyes were on us. Rightfully so as two of the 7 of us coming down the stairs were in bondage in their bikinis. They stopped. The girls looked at their guests staring at them. The indoors crowd gawked at them as the music was blasting all of our ears.

"TAKE THEM TO THE BACKYARD. JANE IS WAITING." I hollered over the music to my girls.

My girls began pushing the girls took the back sliding door. Every couple steps they would be pushed forward again, no choice in the matter. The crowd parted for us as we came through. Partly in shock, and partly because the girls being locked in a T shape required a large path.

A few guys and girls recognized me and my girls, they started hollering through the house.

"We BOUT TO SEE SOME NAKED GIRLS!"

"CANDACEEEEE IS HERE, HELL YEAH! SHOW US THEIR TITS!"

I smiled at my fans and beckoned them to follow me.

The entire indoor party followed as we pushed the girls out Autumn's back sliding door and onto her back deck.

The two girls being pushed around in their bikinied bondage caught a bunch of attention from the outside crowd. The ones who were too distracted to notice at first realized something was up when dozens poured out of the house behind us.

My girls knew the plan and began acting on it right away.

They drug the two teens to the middle of the backyard. Summer and Autumn resisted a little but had little fight in them nor could they really manage much in their forced scarecrow position. My threat must of really scared them because they hadn't tried to collapse to the ground or fight much.

My girls made the Birthday Girls stand back to back in the center of the backyard. The large crowd had made a circle around the scene playing out in front of them. There was about 20 feet diameter circle where only me, my girls, and the birthday girls were.

Once the girls were pressed back to back together, the ducttape was once again used. The girls backs and ducttaped arms and broom handles were pressed together, then ducttape was once again wrapped around both handles and both arms. This left both girls standing back to back, arms outstretched, trapped together in only their bikinis, surrounded by hundreds of their peers and "guests" to their shared birthday party.

They were both teary eyed and quivering in place, knowing damn well their bodies were about to be exposed completely naked, to all the boys they teased, and girls they thought they were better than, they looked into many eyes, and cameraphones. They knew they were about to be naked, but they weren't ready for my next surprise.

Almost on cue and just as the crowd was beginning to get restless.

(Various people had been cheering for nudity for a minute now, drunken guys screaming "TITS" or "SHOW US THEIR PUSSIES ALREADY.")

*HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

Everyone looked around confused at the sound. At first nothing happened.

*HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY."
Jane yelled out her driver window. The left side of the crowd's circle dispersed enough to allow Jane to pull our black SUV into the backyard and park it near my girls and the birthday girls. (Who were probably the most confused with this development, maybe even scared we were taking them elsewhere.) Jane parked and got out.

"Bout time." I said jokingly.

"Right on time as always." She chimed back to me, to us this wasn't some once in a lifetime experience, just another day in the office.

Jane opened the hatch and revealed to the crowd what this was all about.

They all went wild.

"WATER BALLOONS?!?!?! HELL YEAHHH." One guy called out

I enjoyed the hype men but drunken men truly were so annoying.

But they had observed correctly. The hatch was filled to the broom with several kiddie pools. Each kiddie pool was filled with balloons.

With help from some gung-ho meatheads my girls distributed the pools evenly around the circle that had reformed when the SUV was parked.

This entire time the birthday girls had stayed silent(because of the tape) and mostly held still in anticipation, the SUV had scared and confused them, making them even more frozen in place, but the water balloons and their even distribution around the girls were making them fidget, they looked like they wanted to run, but without words there's no way they would be able to coordinate running bound together, back to back, in a T shape. Not to mention the hundreds of guys and girls that weren't going to let them leave the circle clothed.

I walked towards the birthday girls, the crowd was silent now, eagerly waiting.

"It's time girls!"

Managed to squeeze in part 2 today, probably be a few days before I can work on anymore, hope you all enjoy, if there are any grammatical errors or typos I'll go back and edit through later, once again just posting now because I had enough time to write and post, not edit, let me know what you think!
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: First Summer, Final Act part 3

Post by Nikolai »

I began slowly circling the bound girls and spoke to them directly.

"You little sluts have been waiting so patiently, much more patience than our crowd has shown, sitting still, being quiet, sticking together..."

I mocked them, clearly they had no choice in if they sat still, nor could they make a sound, not to mention they were literally stuck together, both brooms locking them in their exposed T shape.

"..it is time now for your punishment, but today I'll be a bit of a traditionalist and atleast tell you and the audience what you're being charged with."

*dramatic pause*

"You see these girls committed the act of casting false witness, and spreading heresay. Both of them dared to not only full name drop me, but also call me a "dom dyke" on the internet, insinuating that when I bully or prank someone that I'm getting off on it? With no proof? Just blatant false information and ignorance being spread to the interwebs, both of these girls crossed me, and let what happens to them be a warning to others, don't mess with me or my girls, or you'll receive our wrath, and lose your dignity in the process."

I had mostly been speaking to my eager audience, full of perverted adrenaline and excitement of witnessing one of my acts in person, I turned now back to my tied birthday girls to speak to them directly.

"You see ladies, in medieval times, and even to this day in some countries, girls are stripped naked, tied up, and stoned to death for committing acts such as yourself or even less, I think if anything you should consider yourself lucky you're being punished at my hands rather than end up like those poor women back then, and in terrible places in the world, the similarities are twisted I will admit, but the idea remains the same, tie you girls naked in front of a group of peers, and let everyone throw shit at you? Seemed funny enough to me. I thought tomatoes and shit would be fun, but Sam(she waved to them as I gestured to her and spoke) came up with this brilliant idea! Perfectly fitting for a pool party and your 'End of Summer Bash.' Letting the entire party assist me in humiliating you seemed fitting, after all these were all the people your lie was capable of spreading to. I hope as you're bombarded by water balloons, and your naked bodies are soaked and dripping in front of us, that you think of what you've done, and thank you, for being an example to anyone else who dares to cross me."

I gently smacked both of them on the cheek as I finished my spew, enough words, time for action.

Back to the audience, I was ever the show woman, and I feel as if referring to the audience you're exposing your victim to alot, makes them feel more powerless, and the cheers of others begging for their exposure..icing on the cake.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, find your nearest balloon station, gather your ammunition, and at my mark let these little birthday sluts have it! But first..it wouldn't be their very special day if they weren't in their very special..birthday suits!!"

The crowd goes wild as I approach the bound girls, they were squirming, but lacking coordination, and any escape routes to accomplish anything but struggle in place.

"Time to show them the goods girls..you knew this moment was coming, no point in crying now, it won't change anything..." I grabbed Summer's red top.

Reaching behind her back I untied the bottom string without effort. This caused her top to go taunt, only the top string was stopping the skimpy top from collapsing to the floor and revealing her perky breasts to the crowd, and the several cameras that had began recording, including one of my girls getting our copy.

I repeated this same process to Autumn, reaching behind her as she quivered and flinched away from my touch, pleading with her eyes to remain clothed. Both girls tits were now, a single string pull from flopping to their natural positions, and being bared to the crowd.

I stood in between both of them, I grabbed both of their strings directly behind their neck, wrapped my fingers around the string, prepared to pull it..

I paused for just a moment, basking in the glory of another success, listening to the cheers of "TITS" coming from the crowd, and soaked in the panicked expressions from my helpless girls.

I yanked both strings.

Simultaneously both girls tops fell to the grass at their feet. Both Summer's B cup tanned breasts, and Autumn's Ivory Cs were now exposed to their entire party, the sun, me, and the cameras. Summer's nipples were a light brown, small, erect in the summer breeze, her tanned breasts were the same tone as the rest of her body, she had a perfect set of tits. She fidgeted endlessly and whined unintelligently into her tape. She looked on at the hundreds of gawking teens and a single tear rolled down her cheek, I'm sure in that moment she realized how real this really was, and how big of a mistake she really made, I hoped she was suffering inside, wishing she could take back the words she said of me, time machines don't exist yet though and she needed to learn from her mistake.

Autumn was a bit of a mess, taking this alot worse than Summer. Her exposure and the "flopping" of her tits dropping into their natural positions, had revealed to everyone there how large her nipples were. They were rosy red against her pale and veiny breasts, but the nipples were large, round, not to the extent of repulsive but probably at minimum she was a little insecure about it.

"LOOK SHE'S GOT PEPPERONI TITS!!"

One guy could be heard cheering over the rest. This comment physically made Autumn cringe and recoil, both of their faces were crimson from embarrassment, but Autumn's had a growing layer if anger and shame.

Most of the crowd had their "ammunition" of water balloons ready and were just waiting on my word.

I decided to have one last goofy moment. I began to sing, and before long everyone had joined me, in a twisted, jeering, version of happy birthday. The words were mostly the same but the tone was mocking and mischievous.

"..Happy birthday to these sluts.."

(Crowd in parathesis from here on)

(To these sluts..)

"They thought they could fuck with us.."

(Thought they could fuck with us!)

"But today they will learn.."

(Today they will learn..)

"And get what they deserve.."

(What they deserve..)

"And be our naked little sluts!"

(Be our naked little sluts!..)

"So happy birthday Summer and Autumn.."

(Summer and Autumnnnn..)

I spoke the last words slowly and wickedly.

"Happy..Birthday..To..You!"

(To youuuu..)

As the crouds last ouuuu drug out, I wasted no time in crudely and cruely untying, and tearing our birthday girls bikinis away from their bodies. This left both of them naked, bound in a T, back to back, together, presenting their entire naked body to hundreds of their peers, classmates, supposed guests to their party.

The bottoms removal had revealed that both of them were 100% natural. I expected them to be shaved, so the "carpet match the drapes" question would go unanswered, but both of them had a little landing strip on their pubic region, Summer's was of course Sandy blonde, thin, manicured well. It lowered down to a tanned, coin slot pussy, bald besides the strip, it looked perfect, clean, provocative, she desperately tried to cross her legs to cover it but I'd kick them open occasionally, similar to the video she had commented on, getting her in this mess in the first place.

Autumn's pubic region had a thicker red strip going down to her very pale pussy, hers was not a coin slot style but her lips were still small and slightly puffy, she had a cute little box too, just with more exposed with the way her lips rested. She also attempted to cover by crossing her legs as she squirmed at hundreds gazing at her most intimate body parts. Similar to Summer, she gave up on this and left her legs slightly parted after I kicked her ankles apart a couple times, I wasn't going to allow them the luxury of hiding their pussy from the crowd.

I stepped toward the nearest pool of balloons and crouched to grab two in each hand, making sure they were completely full. They were slightly heavy, not enough that this would bruise or hurt the girls, but they were definitely going to notice.

The crowd's anticipation was evident as many were itching to toss their balloons at the exposed teens, presenting themselves in their bondage.

Without any charades or theatrics, I just hucked my two balloons, one at either girl, the first splashing directly against Autumn's chest causing them to bounce slightly after impact. Summer's balloon was a bit of a misthrow but hit her in the stomach, causing the splash to immediately leak toward her pubic region and down her coin slot.

The crowd waited no less than 3 seconds after my throws to start bombarding our helpless naked victims. Within seconds dozens and dozens of balloons were hurled at the bound girls. Some of them missed entirely, but many had some accuracy.

The crowd was given a bit of a surprise though when the throws started to slow and they were given a view of their targets.

Both girls rather than being drippy and covered in water, instead, where oily and glistening in the sun. Like oil wrestlers, the girls oiled up features, were now more pronounced. They looked sweaty, their tits and pussies glazed in this oily goop, but it completed the visual I was going for. Both girls being all oiled up just made the "splashing" result that much better.

Their extended arms were unable to cover their glistening privates from being documented and photographed by the wild crowd.

The balloons then continued.

The girls started uncoordinated stumbling in an attempt to dodge balloons but with little success, they each attempted to pull different ways and just succeeding in stumbling around and almost falling a couple times.

It wasn't long before the girls both visibly started acting different. Their eyes once wet and full of fear and humiliation, now were wide with confusion and worry. The little birthday sluts were just starting to feel my other surprise.

See me and the girls hadn't filled the balloons with water, and we hadn't filled it with oil wrestling goop either, what we had done is fill every single balloon with hundreds of dollars worth of "Dr. Janice's Xtremely Stimulating Lubricant for Her."

I had tried this lube the night before and even though "Xtremely Stimulating" was a bit of an exaggeration, it did get you going. It was warm, tingly, almost feeling as if someone was gently brushing against you with their finger tips, not enough to physically feel pressure, but enough to wake your body up, and trick it into thinking your actively involved in foreplay. It was subtle but strong. As I let it sit on my clit and avoiding touching myself to test the material, it felt like someone gently blowing against my clit, softly touching it, maybe even brushing it with their lips..its hard to explain to say the least, but let's just say I ended the test early and finished my business, to some spanking video I'd conducted in the waterpark lockerroom.

So I knew what the girls were beginning to feel, actually I didn't because I hadn't used a very generous amount, and their entire bodies were coated in the stuff. For a second I pitied them. Not because I felt bad for baring them to their entire party or coating them in lubricant that made them physically horny in such a predicament, no, I mostly just felt bad because, even if these girls were so lost in a orgasmic daze that they started getting themselves off here in front of everyone, they couldn't so much as flick their bean in this position. They were both forced to stumble around, naked, tied, oily and glistening in the sun, and on top of it all their bodies were going to soon start begging to cum.

I laughed along with others as we watched them stumble around the circle, their movements were starting to get faster, twitchier, they were frantically looking around, and their bodies were squirming and bucking against eachother, I let them suffer for a few more minutes like this, making sure everyone got a chance to throw their balloons and empty the kiddie pool stashes.

I couldn't imagine what these girls were feeling at this point, it wasn't some total cum cream, it still required some sort of physical stimulation to finish, but the lubricant was doing its job perfectly. Both girls were clearly and awkwardly stimulated, I dont think the crowd understood but me and my girls were laughing at their reactions to their body warming and tingling and begging for something.

Both girls hair and face was now a mess of matted oily hair, and smeared makeup. If I threw a bag of feathers on them right now they'd look like a couple of sticky chickens.

I decided it was time for the next phase of the plan. I walked back to the center of the circle near the girls, hands in the air, to make sure no one tossed anything else in my direction.

"Thanks to all of you for participating! But now just sit back and enjoy the show, our birthday girls are about to give us!"

I turned to the squirming teens, naked, stimulated, covered in oil, which thankfully for them was disguising their soaked pussies.

I ripped Autumn's tape off first, then Summer's right after.

Before I could speak they were already begging. Something about finally being able to speak after being silenced so long, always makes my victims plead with the first words they're allowed to speak again.

"Please, let us go.." Autumn stuttered out through gritted teeth.

"Yes please..we've learned our lesson, just untie us..let us get dressed..we've learned and you've won.." Summer followed with.

"What's the big rush? You're not getting off to this are you Summer?" I whispered it so only her and Autumn could hear.

She shook her head stubbornly.

I reached up and grabbed her breast, causing her to gasp, I shook it around a little, got a few good gropes and handfuls, then softly twisted and played with her nipples for a moment.

The guys loved this and cheered me on as I played with Summer's tanned titties.

Summer was also loving this, even if she didn't want to, her breathing got raggedy, her nipples harder, her eyes rolled a little, I could make her cum here, in front of everyone, so easy. It was my biggest fantasy after all, I wanted it so bad, but I resisted my compulsions. I wanted so desperately to start gently rubbing her clit, there would be nothing she could do but sit there and enjoy it, she would be forced to buck and cum, tied to her bestfriend, and then shortly after feeling Autumn being forced to buck and squeal and moan as well, I could break them right here, right now, my clit throbbed imagining their bucking bodies succumbing to the orgasm at my touch. But..I told myself that was the limit, and it certainly wouldn't help my cause defending me getting off to this stuff..if I rubbed my victims pussies to orgasm. So I didn't. But I wasn't going to have to. They could handle that part themselves.

I snapped out of my perverted forced orgasm train of thought and gave them their "choices" moving forward.

"Look, I'm going to keep it real with you, you guys aren't getting out of this clothed, nor are you going to be released and just set free. No. Only one of you will be allowed to get dressed and go about your party and life, the other will remain naked, tied spread eagle, and will become the party's 'guestbook." You will be displayed openly and signed by everyone in attendance, they will get the opportunity to take selfies with the Birthday loser if they please...the only promise I will make is that we will have one of our girls guarding your naked body to be sure that no one gets to handsy. I know you girls would love all these boys here touching you all over..or maybe the girls? Who am I to judge. But that will not be allowed, don't want our little sluts to be pleasured now do we? How would they learn from their lesson if they enjoyed it?"

Both girls legs nearly buckled and their heads dropped, they weren't leaving together, and one of them would be left naked for the remainder of the party..it could be hours..and each person getting a personal moment to sign their naked body?

They both shuttered at the thought, I dont know what they were thinking, but from their attentiveness to my mouth and anticipation of my next words..they both had decided whatever it took, they would be the one getting dressed, not hanging naked for everyone to draw on. Their friendship would have to be on hold as retaining their modesty and ending this ordeal was more important.

"...one of you will remain naked, the other will allowed to be clothed and return to the party.. that choice is strictly up to you. Because I'm going to untie both of you. Then the two of you are going to have a little catfight. The winner of the catfight will be decided, by whoever can deliver 17 birthday spankings to the other, before receiving the birthday spankings themselves. The loser will suffer her forfeit and the winner will get dressed and move on with her life. If you little bitches decided to not cooperate and put on a show..well then we will just spank both of you, and tie you both back up, naked, to be the Party guestbook. Maybe even in that naked 69 position I spoke of earlier..your choice ladies..turn on eachother for freedom..or suffer together..I don't really care to be honest, but if you try to run or don't cooperate..well its only going to be worse."

Although not gagged, both girls were speechless after I finished my speech and proposition. Both must of known they had to do what they had to do, but neither was ready to make it official.

I had said all of this loud enough for the crowd to hear and they loved the idea, cheering for a catfight, some cheering for asses to be spanked.

I pulled some scissors from my back pocket and cut the strips holding the two broom handles together. The girls were still bound to their own respective handle but freed from eachother.

I looked at them both in the eyes one at a time.

"You know what must be done when I cut you free right?"

They both nodded.

"I can't hear your fuckin heads rattle."

"Yes.." they both sadly said aloud, looking at eachother, their bestfriend, who they would have to wrestle naked, until 17 spankings were delivered on one of their bare asses.

"Yes what?" I spit, radiating authority and locking in my power over them, enjoying the dynamic I'd forced them into.

"Yes...mam..." they once again sad sadly and submissively.

"And you understand what will happen if you don't cooperate or follow through with this? You understand it will be significantly worse for you?"

"Yes mam.." they said simultaneously.

"Good girls..you are learning." I said mockingly.

Then I cut them both free. One of my girls grabbed both of them by the wrists and pulled them to opposite corners of the empty circle surrounded by teenagers.

The girls looked across at eachother, empathy and sympathy for their friend starting to subside, and pure adrenaline and determination building. Both girls were thinking the same thing I'm sure. "Its not gonna be me, sorry."

I stood in the middle yelling to be heard over the deafening crowd.

"LETS GET READY TOOOOOOO SPANK FIGHTTTTTT." I put on my best ring announcer voice.

"INTRODUCING FIRST, AUTUMN THE RED HEADED STEPSLUT."

My dramatic and exaggerated voice was hyping up the crowd and they went more silent for me

"AND IN THE OTHER CORNER, STRAIGHT OF A DOGTOWN, WE HAVE SUMMER THE SUB SLUT."

both girls just looked at me in anger and frustration. They were both naked, oily, humiliated, and were about to have to fight eachother to earn their clothes back, one of them would lose this and to save themselves, they'd have to not only spank and humiliate their bestfriend while naked themselves, but also leave the spanked friend to be tied spread eagle, and drawn on like a yearbook, but while they were trying to cope and grasp this, I'm announcing them in with dumb humiliating names and their peers are laughing and filming this demise. They really had no choice though, the alternative was worse.

They looked like they wanted to strangle me as I took my last glances at them. I put my hands to each side similar to how they had been trapped to the broom handles. I pointed at each girl and did my best ufc referee impression.

I pointed at Autumn.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded

I pointed at Summer.

Same question.

She begrudgingly nods.

Neither girl has spoke to eachother since their tape was removed, they knew they couldn't be friends in this moment.

I bring both hands together, probably butchering my referee impersonation.

"ALRIGHT, SPANK FIGHT!"

I step out of the circle and towards my group of friends as the girls start slowly approaching eachother, hands raised.

"I'm sorry I gotta do this Summer.." Autumn says as she approaches the blonde.

"Why would you be sorry that I have to spank you? I'm not getting wrote on like some bathroom stall Autumn." Summer snapped back.

"Good luck then." Autumn said coldly.

"Good luck sis, you're gonna need it." Summer said as they've nearly closed the distance.

The crowd is screaming, my pussy is throbbing, cameras are rolling, the girls grunt in determination and run at eachother, the spank fight is on.

Hope you all enjoy :) been kinda nice to see my story from two days ago 5 or 6 threads down, an active board is a happy board :) let me know what you think of part 4 and the finale to the First Summer will come soon! Then it's off to the next school year, lots more tales to be told. Thanks for reading
Juncker

Re: A Lesson in Karma: First Summer, Final Act part 3 3/28

Post by Juncker »

Love this story, and always nice to see bushes get some spotlight. Maybe Candace could be the embarrassed owner of an impressive one when she finally gets her comeuppance?

Anyway, have you considered spinning off into a side story about her stripping a boy? Although I’m the kind of girl who swings both ways, there’s something about cute and shy boys being stripped and teased that really gets me moist (don’t like them being humiliated over size though, that just seems unnecessarily cruel). Candace is straight, so there’s something in it for her, too.

Either way, looking forward to the next part. ;)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I had that same thought, especially since Candace is so obsessed with hiding the fact that she literally gets off to stripping girls in public. Candace is just as afraid of the people learning her secret as her victims are of being stripped. One of the best ways to hide that secret little fetish would be to target at least one boy and to make a big show of her actually liking the view "for once".

Either way, this saga remains amazing.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:09 pm I had that same thought, especially since Candace is so obsessed with hiding the fact that she literally gets off to stripping girls in public. Candace is just as afraid of the people learning her secret as her victims are of being stripped. One of the best ways to hide that secret little fetish would be to target at least one boy and to make a big show of her actually liking the view "for once".

Juncker wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:24 pm Love this story, and always nice to see bushes get some spotlight. Maybe Candace could be the embarrassed owner of an impressive one when she finally gets her comeuppance?

Anyway, have you considered spinning off into a side story about her stripping a boy? Although I’m the kind of girl who swings both ways, there’s something about cute and shy boys being stripped and teased that really gets me moist (don’t like them being humiliated over size though, that just seems unnecessarily cruel). Candace is straight, so there’s something in it for her, too.

Either way, looking forward to the next part. ;)
Candace's bodily insecurities(or lack thereof) or details such as pubes haven't been really thought of yet as I often go with it as a write, even if not Candace, a big bush exposure(and possibly its forced removal) could be a fun one to play with.

the two landing strips seemed fitting for the exaggerated Summer And Autumn similarities to their respected seasons and their bodily color scheme and they can't all be bald right? Thanks for the feedback and kind words.

As for the stripping a boy suggestion, I guess I'd never given it any thought, i do see how you and Executionus have presented valid argument that it would further the plot but alas..I don't really swing the other way irl or even with these stories, I dont know if I could get into the correct headspace and even if I could make it work, i like to write things that ultimately are for me just as much as you all, I struggle finding that perfect story or moment in the story with alot of authors no offense to anyone writing, but when I write I know I can hit those checkmarks to get me going if that makes sense, it sucks because when I read or reread the story I ultimately know where it's going, but writing it, there's no telling where I'll end up, getting into that headspace and letting it take over is kinda how any of this ends up on paper, without that, I dont know if I could write.

So personally as much as i hate to disappoint ill be straying away from bringing enm into my arsenal even for a one off chapter, I also like to think Candace predominantly is into it(and confused by how) when it is a girl, and is probably the type to want to be dominated by her man rather than be in the position of power humilations brings when it came to a guy. so even though she's straight and would get some free forced eye candy, I don't think she would find that perverted fuel that drives her antics, and therefore would be less interested/ not herself/faking it.

All of that being said, her resistance to it, blatant uninterest, her possibly feeling more bad (because she's not feuled with lust)and battling with that emotionally, and maybe her attempt to act like she enjoyed it could be a good psychological chapter. If anyone would more enm comfortable would be willing to try to write a part of Candace's universe for that crowd I would Greenlight it and if it was written well, grant it to be Canon rather than a fans take on it. Idk if anyone would be interested but ill put my blessing out there. (Any enf content in Candaces universe would definitely still need permission but if you have some crazy ideas for independent "tales" I have left some freedom for one off humiliations of any kind(forced orgasm being the only no no thus far)

The only last issue, is her insecurity and fear isn't just centered on it being a girl. She is straight, and her obsession blatantly contradicts that, which she wouldn't want to be exposed or have to explain herself for, but more than fear of being called a lesbian when its not entirely true, she truly fears being insinuated to be a predator/rapey/ forcing someone getting off on it, she wants everyone to believe all of it is just bullying so that her acts can continue, but deep down inside (coming to accept it after her comeuppance) she knows she's a monster and the minute everyone else knows, her reputation, her life, her perversions, her friends, all of it is over. She fears the reputation ruining and everyone looking at her to be a rapist or something, but more than all of that, she fears she will lose what she has earned, the ability to humiliate whoever she wishes, to ability to act on her perversions. She doesn't just get off on this stuff she's obsessed. She documents it. She keeps it, she masturbates to her favorite ones at night flipping through it heartlessly like flipping through channels, she knows she's evil, she questions her sexuality but ultimately knows she's straight. She doesn't want anyone to think she's evil or lesbian, but she really just wants to humiliate every girl she can freely, and anyone finding out her secret rips her addiction from her. Because as with any addiction/obsession the addiction comes first while they're sick.

Interesting thoughts though, I really enjoy the conversation and it helps to build depth to the character and story as a whole, as Candace, I'd never even thought of that, now as Candace, I have and how she would react based off her character and personality/ her obsession. Interesting to say the least, thank you again, I'll try to get more out soon! Stay posted.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:59 am
As for the stripping a boy suggestion, I guess I'd never given it any thought, i do see how you and Executionus have presented valid argument that it would further the plot but alas..I don't really swing the other way irl or even with these stories, I dont know if I could get into the correct headspace and even if I could make it work, i like to write things that ultimately are for me just as much as you all, I struggle finding that perfect story or moment in the story with alot of authors no offense to anyone writing, but when I write I know I can hit those checkmarks to get me going if that makes sense, it sucks because when I read or reread the story I ultimately know where it's going, but writing it, there's no telling where I'll end up, getting into that headspace and letting it take over is kinda how any of this ends up on paper, without that, I dont know if I could write.

So personally as much as i hate to disappoint ill be straying away from bringing enm into my arsenal even for a one off chapter, I also like to think Candace predominantly is into it(and confused by how) when it is a girl, and is probably the type to want to be dominated by her man rather than be in the position of power humilations brings when it came to a guy. so even though she's straight and would get some free forced eye candy, I don't think she would find that perverted fuel that drives her antics, and therefore would be less interested/ not herself/faking it.

Oh I understand the headspace thing fully. You've never seen me write anything related to anal sex/toys or any boy on boy action because neither subject interests me even remotely. I also have absolutely zero interest in diapers, scat, and watersports, although I did include a pee scene in Thirst Games simply because the plot practically demanded it. Also, while I tend to enjoy a victim suffering through their own insecurities and anxieties over their bodies, I don't enjoy others harassing the victim's flaws too heavily because it kills the sexual tension. That's also why I don't write small penis/boob humiliation stuff, age play, or ever use unattractive victims.

I myself prefer ENF to ENM generally, although I enjoy ENM if it doesn't center around gay stuff, dehumanizing the boy, and ridicule and abuse (which is about 90% of the genre). If ENM doesn't interest you then there's now need to bother writing it or adding it.
Nikolai wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:59 am The only last issue, is her insecurity and fear isn't just centered on it being a girl. She is straight, and her obsession blatantly contradicts that, which she wouldn't want to be exposed or have to explain herself for, but more than fear of being called a lesbian when its not entirely true, she truly fears being insinuated to be a predator/rapey/ forcing someone getting off on it,
Yeah, so that eliminates there being any motive for her to bother stripping a boy. If she doesn't want to be seen as rapey to either gender than it would make zero sense to even target a guy, and in some ways would be counterproductive since she'd lose some of her trust with the guys.

PS: I 100% agree that Candace would be Sahara Desert dry when stripping a boy, and she would probably feel the female equivalent of blue balls if she even attempted to do so. The exception being if he was an extremely weak, small, and effeminate boy ashamed of his tiny equipment. Only in that scenario would the boy's humiliation be strong enough to scratch Candace's itch.