Being forced to change openly

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub
Posts: 967
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:10 am
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1059 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Freesub »

Jonjon2 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2026 11:14 am I have posted this some time ago but not sure how to copy the link so I've copied the whole paragraph I wrote at the time:

These recollections remind me of when I was about 12 years old. I had gone on holiday with my uncle and aunt and younger cousin (he was about 7 at the time). My parents were working the whole of the summer holidays and so this was the only opportunity I would get for a proper holiday. We stayed in a caravan on a site fairly close to the sea in North Devon in the UK. I was very pleased to go but I suspect the main reason for the invite was so that I could play with my cousin.
It happened to be a very hot summer and so we spent most days on the nearby sandy beach, building sandcastles and playing in the sea.
At the end of each day on the beach both my cousin and I were covered in sand and so we were taken down to the sea by my aunt who would make us go into the sea to wash off the sand and then when we came back out to the edge she would just take our swimming trunks off and and make us walk back up to where we had been playing. I tried to object on the first day but I was told not to be silly as I didn't have anything that anyone wanted to look at and also I would be setting a bad example for my younger cousin who, at that age, always followed what I did. By the time we got back to where we had been playing my uncle would have collected up all of our 'stuff' (towels, mats, toys, drinks and sandwiches) and we would walk through the beach to the car for the drive back to the caravan. They both said that they didn't want sand in the car or the caravan. I would usually end up having to carry 2 bags and so I couldn't even try to cover up.
I still remember their little joke, which they repeated every day - 'watch out boys, there are seagulls around and if you don't keep moving they will think that there are 2 little worms that they will try to eat.'
It wasn't funny then and it isn't today.
There's nothing more terrifying for a naked little boy than the thought of an animal or bird eating his pee-pee :shock:
Treefish
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Treefish »

Jonjon2 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2026 11:14 am I have posted this some time ago but not sure how to copy the link so I've copied the whole paragraph I wrote at the time:

These recollections remind me of when I was about 12 years old. I had gone on holiday with my uncle and aunt and younger cousin (he was about 7 at the time). My parents were working the whole of the summer holidays and so this was the only opportunity I would get for a proper holiday. We stayed in a caravan on a site fairly close to the sea in North Devon in the UK. I was very pleased to go but I suspect the main reason for the invite was so that I could play with my cousin.
It happened to be a very hot summer and so we spent most days on the nearby sandy beach, building sandcastles and playing in the sea.
At the end of each day on the beach both my cousin and I were covered in sand and so we were taken down to the sea by my aunt who would make us go into the sea to wash off the sand and then when we came back out to the edge she would just take our swimming trunks off and and make us walk back up to where we had been playing. I tried to object on the first day but I was told not to be silly as I didn't have anything that anyone wanted to look at and also I would be setting a bad example for my younger cousin who, at that age, always followed what I did. By the time we got back to where we had been playing my uncle would have collected up all of our 'stuff' (towels, mats, toys, drinks and sandwiches) and we would walk through the beach to the car for the drive back to the caravan. They both said that they didn't want sand in the car or the caravan. I would usually end up having to carry 2 bags and so I couldn't even try to cover up.
I still remember their little joke, which they repeated every day - 'watch out boys, there are seagulls around and if you don't keep moving they will think that there are 2 little worms that they will try to eat.'
It wasn't funny then and it isn't today.
Who would of seen you? Girls? See anyone else naked?
NickTwisp
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 760 times
Been thanked: 1110 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by NickTwisp »

If he was made to walk all that distance naked (at age 12 no less) I would just guess that numerous others in the campground saw him fully naked. Just very embarrassing at an almost teenage time for so many others to potentially see your penis during the walk-back.
Jonjon2
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2025 10:07 am
Has thanked: 537 times
Been thanked: 404 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Jonjon2 »

This was the height of the summer holidays and so the beach was fairly crowded, mainly with families with children and of course that meant girls as well as boys ranging in ages from babies up to teenagers and beyond. Of course I was embarrassed although my young cousin seemed to take it in his stride. I would always try not to make eye contact with anyone as I walked through the beach naked, especially if I saw a group of girls about my age. Its true that I was small for my age, in all respects and probably looked more like a 10 year old. Fortunately this was nowhere near where I lived and so I never saw anyone I knew or anyone who could comment about me at a later stage.
Treefish
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Treefish »

Jonjon2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 7:17 am This was the height of the summer holidays and so the beach was fairly crowded, mainly with families with children and of course that meant girls as well as boys ranging in ages from babies up to teenagers and beyond. Of course I was embarrassed although my young cousin seemed to take it in his stride. I would always try not to make eye contact with anyone as I walked through the beach naked, especially if I saw a group of girls about my age. Its true that I was small for my age, in all respects and probably looked more like a 10 year old. Fortunately this was nowhere near where I lived and so I never saw anyone I knew or anyone who could comment about me at a later stage.


Why did you not cup your hand over your penis? Especially when walking? Did you see anyone else naked at all?
Treefish
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Treefish »

Jonjon2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 7:17 am This was the height of the summer holidays and so the beach was fairly crowded, mainly with families with children and of course that meant girls as well as boys ranging in ages from babies up to teenagers and beyond. Of course I was embarrassed although my young cousin seemed to take it in his stride. I would always try not to make eye contact with anyone as I walked through the beach naked, especially if I saw a group of girls about my age. Its true that I was small for my age, in all respects and probably looked more like a 10 year old. Fortunately this was nowhere near where I lived and so I never saw anyone I knew or anyone who could comment about me at a later stage.


Why did you not cup your hand over your penis? Especially when walking? Did you see anyone else naked at all? Do you remember anyone specifically looking at you? What was their reaction?
Jonjon2
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2025 10:07 am
Has thanked: 537 times
Been thanked: 404 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Jonjon2 »

I didn't cover my genitals for 2 reasons - 1. It would have drawn even more attention to me and 2. My aunt would have told me not to be so silly - she had already said that I had nothing to hide when she was taking off my trunks in public that first time. I deliberately didn't look at anyone each time I walked through the beach naked. Eye contact would have made it so much worse. I vaguely remember a group of girls giggling as I walked past.
Treefish
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Treefish »

Jonjon2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:39 am I didn't cover my genitals for 2 reasons - 1. It would have drawn even more attention to me and 2. My aunt would have told me not to be so silly - she had already said that I had nothing to hide when she was taking off my trunks in public that first time. I deliberately didn't look at anyone each time I walked through the beach naked. Eye contact would have made it so much worse. I vaguely remember a group of girls giggling as I walked past.
Clothed girls?? Laughing at your penis?? What age were they? Did you just look down?
Jonjon2
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2025 10:07 am
Has thanked: 537 times
Been thanked: 404 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by Jonjon2 »

As I said in my reply, I deliberately didn't make eye contact. I tried to ignore and comments, giggles etc and just walk on by with my cousin, I guess trying to engage in some conversation with him as if it was the most normal way to be whilst internally feeling totally embarrassed. There were girls and boys of all ages but I think the ones that were most obvious in their giggling would have been a similar age to me - say 10 - 13.
KakedNay
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2025 9:51 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: Being forced to change openly

Post by KakedNay »

Here's a story my wife, Kay, shared with me. She was around 12 when this happened.

Her family were going to grab some friends and go spend a day at the lake. Normally she would have worn her bathing suit under her clothes but something had caused her to fall behind and she decided to just grab it and change once they got there. They picked up her friends, 2 boys and a girl who already had their suits on, and made their way to the lake.

When they arrived, the kids hopped out and started heading for the water. Kay got out and started heading towards the camp grounds to use one of the bathrooms to change, but her step mom stopped her. She asked Kay to just change there claiming it would be faster. They were kind of far from the bathrooms so Kay decided to try to go to the other side of the car but her mom insisted that she change where they were. Of course Kay didn't want to change there in full view of her friends, but step mom made it seem like she was holding everyone else up. Her friends were in the water at this point so they weren't too close but they would still be able to see her from where they were. Step mom kept insisting with new reasons, promising to stand between Kay and her friends to keep her obscured but also saying she was too young and didn't have anything worth seeing yet.

Reluctantly, Kay undressed and changed into her bathing suit as quickly as she could. She kept her head down but was certain that her friends had seen her naked. She tried to have fun and put the thought out of her mind. Her step mom sometimes brings the story up as some funny thing but according to Kay it was kind of traumatic for her.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests