Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3, 4,5,6,7,8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 . . .. . .

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hooked6

Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3, 4,5,6,7,8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 . . .. . .

Post by Hooked6 »

Pubic Nudity for Points – Part One
BY: HOOKED6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com)

Copyright May 23, 2007 by Hooked6. All rights reserved.
No reproduction, retransmission, re-posting on another
Internet site is permitted without the expressed WRITTEN
consent of the author (Hooked6@hotmail.com). The following
story is for mature ADULTS only and is pure fiction. Any
similarity to actual events is pure coincidence. The story
is for ADULT entertainment. The plot of the story if it were
true may be considered illegal or abusive in some
localities. The author neither advocates nor condones such
conduct but believes in the right of free creative
expression. The author understands the difference between
fantasy and reality. By reading this article, the reader
hereby asserts that this material is appropriate for the
area in which the reader resides and is of an appropriate
age to access ADULT material. Comments are ALWAYS welcome. Reader
feedback encourages my writing! If you liked the story, please let me
know.

Public Nudity for Points – Part One (Exhib, Humil, mmmfffFF)
BY: Hooked6

Synposis: Classmates take advantage of a girl under the guise of a clever game.

“So, are you going to do it or not?” Mandy asked impatiently all the while staring hopefully at the young girl before her.

Carrie was a junior in high school and very socially inept. She was woefully uncomfortable around her peers and very self-conscious about her body, which in her opinion was quite late in developing. No one ever gave her the time of day her entire life except for Mandy. Not even her parents were supportive. But Mandy – she was different. For her own selfish reason, she recently took Carrie under her wing. She acted as a mentor to her, flattering her every chance she got building up her self-esteem which seemed to still be at an all-time low.

Carrie for her part was enamored with all the attention and friendship she received and seemed willing to do anything to please her one and only “true” friend. But Mandy was fast becoming MORE than a friend. There was a special bond Carrie felt for her that bordered on love which was why she was struggling so with this decision. You see she had been asked to by Mandy to let her see her body – her NAKED body.

“GO on, take your clothes off. I need to understand WHY you have so many hang-ups about your self-image and I think I can help you if you would just trust me enough,” Mandy argued after seeing that Carrie was still struggling with her decision. “I’ve been a good friend, haven’t I?” she continued. It was true of course and Carrie knew that she could trust Mandy completely. So far this school year Mandy came to her rescue several times when she could have easily have taken advantage of her. No, the issue wasn’t trust – it was shame. “It’s really no big deal. It’s just us girls you know,” Mandy added.

“I’d feel so . . . silly!” Carrie said with a nervous laugh.

“Look, I promise I won’t make fun or tell anybody if that makes you feel any better,” Mandy said sincerely. “Besides, don’t you want to know what I really think?”

Carrie blushed and Mandy knew then that she was going to do it. Mandy had always been somewhat bi-curious and Carrie had THE most-cutest face she had ever seen. Seeing her naked had been her goal since she first met the girl but she knew she had to take it slow as Carrie was somewhat fragile. She had invested a great deal of time and effort working towards this end. The control she was able to exert over Carrie was also a motivating factor and Mandy loved it.

“Oh alright, I’ll do it but you had BETTER not laugh,” Carrie finally said. It would be the first time anyone had seen her naked since she turned a teenager. She had always managed to avoid situations where she might be seen without clothes. Now she was willing to expose herself completely to her friend. It was the hardest thing she had EVER agreed to do. She was willing to make the sacrifice and risk total humiliation for just one reason - to please Mandy – she was THAT important to her.

Slowly Carrie stripped off her long-sleeve T-shirt top and then slid her pants to the floor. Clad only in her plain white bra and poorly-fitting panties Carrie blushed again and instinctively covered herself with her arms across her chest. Seeing the encouraging look Mandy gave her helped her to continue. Before she lost her nerve, she yanked her panties down to the floor revealing a naturally well shaped but sparse patch of pubic hair. She purposely left her bra for last as her breasts were the part of her body she was most self-conscious about. Her hands visibly shaking, Carrie reached around her back and fumbled with the clasp on her bra making a joke about maybe having used too much superglue to fasten the bra that day. After some nervous laughter she finally undid the clasp and let the bra fall off her front then tossed it onto the floor revealing two small A-cup protrusions from her chest with pointed, blushingly pink nipples that drew attention to her boobs. Her complexion was quite pale as much of her body had obviously never seen the sun. Her skin appeared to be silky soft – almost baby-like and Mandy was envious.

Mandy gave a genuine smile of approval and said sincerely, “Why, you have a BEAUTIFUL body! I LOVE IT!”

“No, I don’t,” Carrie argued looking at the floor unable to look her friend directly in the eye.

“Yes, you do! Why I LOVE looking at you naked like this. I don’t care what YOU think, I think you’re hot! In fact, you’re having quite an effect on me if you know what I mean!”

Her remarks caused Carrie to blush as she believed that her friend was sincere. It pleased her immensely that someone as important and popular as Mandy was admiring her body and she stood a little proud for a moment even moving her hands away from her showing her body a little more eagerly. She felt GREAT. Then self-doubt took over once again.

“You’re not just saying that to make me feel better, aren’t you? Because I don’t need your pity you know.”

“No, I mean it. Turn around, let me see your backside.” Carrie smiled and was glad to accommodate and swung herself around. “Your butt is gorgeous! I’d KILL for an ass like that!”

“REALLY?!”

“Heck yeah, you rock girl.”

Carrie beamed with genuine satisfaction and stood motionless for a time so as to allow Mandy to get a good look. Inside Carrie was trembling yet there was something else – arousal. Carrie was aware of her body’s reaction to being truly admired for the first time and this excited her. After a few moments she then patiently bent down to retrieve her clothes.

“What are you doing?” Mandy asked.

“Getting dressed,” Carrie said.

“Oh, PLEASE don’t do that. Just stay as you are for a while. What’s the rush?”

“What?!” Carrie asked nervously. “That’s silly. You’ve seen me. What would be the point?”

“The point is that I LIKE looking at you. It makes me happy. Don’t you want to make me happy?” Mandy pretended to pout and gave her “puppy dog” eyes hoping she would acquiesce.

Once again Carrie blushed and felt awkward at even THINKING about staying nude, still those strange feelings were there and she DID want to please her mentor. “Okay, if that’s what you really want. I guess it couldn’t hurt, but just for a little while.”

“Of course,” Mandy said slyly. “It’s just what you need to build your self-confidence and improve your body image.”

“It is?”

“Sure! Being naked gives you a freedom that’s like no other method I know of. Your body is a wonderful thing and you should relish it! I’ll bet if we did this regularly, you’d begin to feel like a totally different person. Let’s see if you can stay naked for an hour. That shouldn’t be too difficult should it?”

“No . . . I guess not. I still think it’s silly but I’ll go along with it.”

The girls soon went about their normal stuff totally ignoring Carrie’s state of undress. Mandy fixed Carrie’s hair and they talked about clothes, make-up and boys – lots of talk about boys which of course led to talk about sex and relationships – all of which were things Carrie desperately longed for but, was convinced she would never have.

When the hour was up Mandy didn’t protest at her friend wanting to dress. Instead, she suggested, “How about we try this again tomorrow?” Mandy of course had an agenda and she knew she couldn’t rush things or she could ruin everything.

Pleased that her friend wasn’t being pushy, Carrie agreed. “I still don’t think this is such a good idea but if you really want me to, I’ll do it. I still feel awfully silly though,” Carrie added giggling like a little kid.

“Give it some time. You survived today, didn’t you? Like I said it’s no big deal.”

The next day Carrie came over and was no sooner in the house when Mandy began asking her to strip.

“You really are looking forward to this aren’t you?” Carrie asked teasingly.

“It’s the highlight of my day!”

“Shut up!” Carrie replied laughing heartily. She then nervously once again began taking off her clothes – one piece at a time. To make things easier on her friend, Mandy pretended to be busy with something and purposely didn’t watch as Carrie removed her garments. Mandy kept her friend naked two hours that day but the time flew by quickly as they were having a good time.

Carrie thought the novelty of being nude would eventually wear off and that Mandy would lose interest but the exact opposite seemed to be taking place. The more Carrie was naked, the longer Mandy wanted her to stay that way and the more Carrie looked forward to her visits. The girls, who were already close, seemed to grow even closer. And there was sexual tension in the air between the two of them. So much so that Carrie was embarrassingly wet by the time she was able to put her clothes back on.

By weeks’ end Mandy had managed to keep Carrie naked for five hours! Carrie for her part was still extremely embarrassed by it all but secretly relished the close bond that seemed to be forming between the two so she tolerated the quirky requests of her friend. Of course, the more Carrie stayed naked the more lavishly and trendy Mandy dressed thus accentuating the differences between the two. Mandy felt power and Carrie felt she had to please – a dangerous combination to be sure.

Mandy wanted to take things a bit further but wasn’t quite sure how to proceed. She realized that part of the fun was dominating her friend and watching her cope. She LOVED the embarrassing looks Carrie gave when she was placed in awkward situations. She just HAD to push her further, but how? Unwittingly Carrie actually provided the means.

“Mandy, I had SUCH a great time this week and you are such a great friend. I just don’t know how to thank you for all you’ve done for me. My life was miserable until I met you. I just wish I could do something as nice for you as you have done for me?”

Mandy smiled and seized the opportunity. “Well, there is something . . . no never mind.”

“What?”

“It’s nothing really.” Mandy said as she went about cleaning up the house pretending to ignore her friend.

“No really what is it? Is there something I can do for you; something that would make you happy?”

“Well, two things actually but they can both be accomplished by the same means: First, I want more than anything to help you improve your self-confidence.”

“Yeah,” Carrie said sheepishly, “I’m working on that – I AM a bit more outgoing thanks to you but it’s hard, you know . . .” Carrie lowered her head. She absolutely hated talking about herself. She longed for her friend’s self-assurance. She was so alive and exciting.

“Yes, well, the second might help speed things up a bit. I wonder if we could make a rule.”

“What sort of rule?” Carrie asked quite interested in what her friend’s idea might be.

“I would like you to always be naked when you’re in this house – from the moment you arrive till the moment you leave.”

Carrie’s eyes widened. “You can’t serious? You want me naked ALL the time?!”

“Sure. Like I said it will help your self-confidence and it would make me VERY happy.”

“I . . . I can’t do THAT! What about your mom? She’d kill me if she ever caught me.”

Mandy smiled and put her arm around her friend. “Look, you know as well as I do that my mom is hardly ever home. She works nights and during the day she mostly hangs out at her boyfriend’s house. How many times has she seen you so far? None. If she does come home and catch you, I’ll handle everything, just trust me.”

Carrie wrung her hands and nervously paced the floor. “I don’t know. I’m not sure I can do this.”

“Why not? You’ve done it so far, a little at a time, so what’s the big deal? The next time you come over just give me your clothes and I’ll put them away until you’re ready to leave. That way you won’t be tempted to wimp out.” Looking at her frightened girlfriend she made those puppy dog eyes and pleaded sweetly, “Please, pretty please do it for me? Do it for yourself.”

Carrie looked at Mandy. Despite her fear she really wanted to do something for nice her. “Okay,” she reluctantly said with a sigh. “If you REALLY want me to and it’s THAT important to you, I’ll try it.”
Last edited by Hooked6 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hooked6

Re: Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3 . . .

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Two (Exhib, Humil, mmmfffFF)

Carrie hardly slept that night wondering about her decision. A little voice kept telling her that Mandy was just out to humiliate her. After all, why would anybody want to really look at her miserable body anyway except to make fun of it? She quickly suppressed such thoughts and attributed them to her lack of self-confidence. After all she did have fun that last week. Deep inside Carrie liked it when Mandy was happy and for whatever reason Mandy did seem to really want her to do this. No matter how hard this was going to be, she decided that she was going to go through with it no matter what. And of course, there were those “feelings” down below that were undeniably exciting.

The next day Carrie made her way over to her friend’s house. Mandy greeted her at the door before she even had time to knock. “COME ON IN!” Mandy said excitedly. “This is how I want it to work whenever you come over. Whether I’m here to greet you or not, just come on in, strip off everything and put your stuff in the wooden box here by the door and lock it. You can then make yourself at home. When it’s time for you to leave I’ll unlock the box and give you your stuff back.”

Carrie’s eyes widened! “I thought I would just, you know, do it like we’ve been doing. Why do I have to lock everything up?”

“Silly thing . . . it’s for your own good. Like I said before you must push your boundaries, challenge yourself. What’s the matter don’t you TRUST me?”

“Um, sure I trust you,” Carrie quickly replied so as not to offend her friend and started undressing. “It just feels weird is all – locking my things up.”

“Of COURSE it feels weird. That’s the whole point.”

There was a certain warped logic in Mandy’s argument and that familiar feeling began to make itself known down below as Carrie stood naked dropping her things in the box. When she clicked the lock shut a nervous tingle shot up her spine but Mandy soon had her feeling quite at ease as the two lounged around.

The entire process was repeated for several days and Carrie soon became a creature of habit. Unbeknownst to Carrie, during the week Mandy had been carefully and ever so subtly removing anything in the house that could be used for cover. There were no towels in the bathroom for instance as Mandy had hidden them. Curtains were replaced by mini-blinds. The tablecloth and placemats were tossed. Even the throw pillows on the sofa were put away. Carrie hadn’t noticed. She was too busy enjoying the company of her friend.

On Thursday, Carrie arrived and as was her custom, and entered the house. She was beginning to feel quite at home as she was spending so much of her time there. Mandy wasn’t there to greet her as she had said that sometimes she might not be, so Carrie didn’t think anything of it and began stripping off her clothes and locking them in the box by the door. She figured Mandy was probably in the bathroom or something so she turned on the TV and began channel surfing.

She was sitting on the couch watching a program when the door suddenly opened and to Carrie’s horror in walked Traci and Kim, two classmates from school.

“Well, well, WELL . . . what do we have here?” Traci asked sarcastically as she looked over the naked girl before her. Kim just snickered with her hand over her mouth.

Carrie immediately looked around for something to cover herself and, finding nothing suitable, drew herself up into a ball putting her arms around her chest and pulling her legs up onto the sofa to hide her essentials.

“Just look at that! She’s blushing!” Traci said as she sat next to Carrie. “I don’t think she likes being NAKED in front of us.”

“What’s the matter Carrie?” Kim teased. “Weren’t expecting company, were you? Did we interrupt something intimate . . . Hmmmmmm?” Both girls giggled at Kim’s remark and Carrie just wanted to die!

Any successes that Mandy might have achieved during the last week were slowly being erased by the good-natured kidding of these two girls.

“Hi Guys!” Mandy said as she rounded the corner. “I see you’ve met Carrie.”

“Yeah, what gives? Why is she like naked?” Traci asked.

“It’s an initiation into an exclusive club at school. They selected Carrie and as part of her initiation she has to stay naked whenever she can. She selected me as her independent monitor since I’m her closest friend.”

“What’s the name of this club?” Kim asked excitedly.

“Sorry I can’t tell you that. But I can tell you that many of THE most popular kids in school are members. From what I’ve gathered they are pretty particular about who they choose to let in – some are jocks, some are geeks, some are rich kids.”

Traci looked puzzled. “I’ve never heard of such a club. Are you a member too?”

Mandy laughed, “No they haven’t asked me. I’m just helping Carrie. But I think it must be sponsored or endorsed by a couple of the Greek houses at the college campus – you know doing some preliminary recruiting so when the kids get to college they’ll pledge to that sorority or fraternity, or something like that. Being a member of this high school club must give them a leg up – sort of like being pre-screened or something. I don’t really know but that’s the rumor. I really don’t know much about it, I’m afraid except that it is uber-exclusive.”

Carrie just sat on the couch terribly embarrassed. She realized that her friend was coming to her rescue by trying to help explain her situation by making up this nonsense about this club but she was afraid she was only making things worse!

“That makes sense. I’ve heard of all that naked hazing that goes on at college,” Kim added. “Wow! This is so exciting! How long do you have to do this Carrie?”

Carrie shot glance at Mandy then answered, “I . . . um . . . I don’t know.”

“She doesn’t know because she hasn’t earned enough points yet.” Mandy explained.

All three girls looked at Mandy with puzzled looks. Carrie was shocked and bewildered. “Points,” Traci asked?

Mandy went over to the desk and retrieved a clipboard and began looking it over. “Yeah, in order to pass her initiation, she has to get 500 points. See here,” she explained showing the clipboard to Traci and Kim, “she gets points assigned for certain things. One point for each hour she’s naked, 5 points for letting others see her naked, 20 points for being naked outside and so on. My job is to witness the events and tally the points.”

Carrie’s face turned white as a sheet! What in the hell was Mandy doing?!

“This ROCKS!” Kim said obviously becoming more enthused. “Gee, Carrie, so far you only have 20 points. You’ve got a LONG way to go to get to 500.”

“Well, actually she now has 25 points – she got 5 more when the two of you saw her naked.”

“Hey that’s right!” Traci added completely buying into Mandy’s explanation. “This is like soooooo cool!”

“Mandy . . . ahem,” Carrie said clearing her throat, “Could I see you privately for a moment?”

“Sure,” Mandy replied. “You guys make yourself at home. Grab a Coke or something from the fridge. We’ll be right back.”

Once they were out of earshot of the two girls Carrie whispered frantically, “What the HELL are you doing?!”

“Just explaining your nudity, that’s all.”

Carrie grabbed the clipboard and to her horror she saw a neatly printed form with columns and tasks already assigned points. Every day she had spent naked with Mandy had points assigned. All sorts of thoughts invaded Carrie’s mind. “You PRE-PLANNED all this?!”

“Of course, silly, I had to think of something to credibly explain what was going on in case it was needed. I couldn’t very well tell people that you were so ashamed of your body that I was working on your self-esteem, could I? I mean if word ever got out THAT was the reason, you’d be the laughing stock of the entire school. You wouldn’t want that would you?”

“No . . . but . . .” Carrie replied hesitantly.

“Besides, look at them out there. They BOTH admire you for being selected and for what you are doing. In fact, this could really boost your popularity AND help your self-esteem at the same time.”

“No way! I‘ll think of something else to tell them,” Carrie said emphatically.

Mandy made her puppy dog eyes again and said sweetly, “Just do this for me, please? It would mean a lot if you’d go along with my story.”

That did it. Carrie could never refuse Mandy anything if she really wanted it as she owed her so much – especially when she had that puppy-dog look. “Oh all right, but you had better not get me in trouble at school over this!”

“Just trust me,” Mandy said with confidence.

When they rejoined the others Traci spoke up, “Is everything okay? Carrie looked a little upset before.”

“Yeah, everything’s fine. Carrie is just a little worried that you might jeopardize her chances with the club. She’s afraid I’ve told you too much already and you’ll spread this around campus and she’ll get disqualified. It’s supposed to be a SECRET club. They don’t want to invite the scrutiny of the school administration.”

“Oh, we won’t tell a SOUL, will we Traci?” Kim remarked sincerely.

“Heck no, but now that we know, can we help?” Traci asked hopefully.

“Sure,” Mandy spoke up before Carrie could object. “I think having more than one independent witness might make her case stronger. I’m sure it will impress the selection committee.” Carrie couldn’t believe what she was hearing!

“SWEET!” Kim exclaimed. “Carrie, I never thought you had it in you, but I think you’re amazing!”

Carrie loved the praise – especially from a girl she once thought a snob. She was still hopelessly embarrassed being naked in front of her classmates however and had resumed her ball-like position on the couch.

All three girls joined Carrie in the front room. Mandy whispered discreetly to her friend so that the others wouldn’t hear. “Relax! You look so dorky sitting like that. If you don’t sit with more confidence, they’ll never believe my explanation. You don’t have to worry about them. They think you’re cool now, so don’t blow it.”

As Mandy took her seat Carrie reluctantly placed her legs on the floor and slowly dropped her arms revealing her less than endowed chest to her classmates. She expected all sorts of snide remarks from the guests about her body now that it was completely on display for them to see, but to her surprise, no one said a thing. Instead, they all sat chatting away like they were now old friends. Neither Kim nor Traci had ever said a polite “hello” to her before when they passed in the corridors at school. Now it would seem they were treating Carrie like she was their best friend.

As they sat munching on the chips Mandy had put out for them Kim spoke up to Traci, “We’ve just GOT to think of ways for Carrie to earn more points!”

To her horror Carrie suddenly realized that she might actually be expected to go through with all this with Kim and Traci as witnesses. She had been so caught up with the sudden horror of being seen naked before that she hadn’t thought the whole initiation story thing all the way through. She trusted Mandy though, so she kept quiet.

“Yeah, one point for each hour naked in this house would take like forever to get 500 points! Why time might expire before she ever made it through!” Traci added emphatically.

“Let’s see if we can come up with a few ideas to speed things along? Is that Okay with you, Carrie?”

Carrie shot a terse glance at Mandy knowing she was trapped. “Well, um I guess so. It doesn’t hurt to at least TALK about it.” She emphasized the word “TALK” so Mandy might take the hint and come to her rescue once again.

Mandy just smiled.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Three (Exhib, Humil, mmfffFF)

“Hey I know,” Traci said breaking the thoughtful silence, “Maybe she could streak the Football game this Friday!”

Carrie almost fainted at hearing her suggestion.

“No, that would never work,” Mandy interrupted. “Too much chance she would get caught. Besides, maybe we should stay away from school so as not to draw suspicion to the club. It was a nice idea though.”

“Well, maybe she could streak the shopping mall then. What do you think Carrie?” Traci asked thoughtfully.

“Um . . . listen, guys,” Carrie said nervously. Mandy looked over at her friend pleading with her eyes not to ruin everything. Carrie had a change of heart and decided to try and be diplomatic. Maybe she could talk her way out of this somehow while preserving her friend’s dignity. “You all act like I’m some kind of experienced flasher or something. Just because I’m trying out for this club doesn’t mean this is easy for me. You know me, I’m basically pretty shy.”

To Carrie’s surprise Kim jumped in and defended her. “Yeah Traci, that idea is pretty bold. Carrie can’t do something like that!”

“Thank you, Kim. I knew you’d understand,” Carrie said feeling a bit relieved.

“Maybe we should try something a little less daring at first, you know letting her work up to the big stuff.” Kim explained. “How about we all take a walk around the neighborhood tonight? How many points would that be worth, Mandy?”

Carrie’s eyes bulged out of their sockets! There was no way she’d EVER go out naked in public!

“Hmmm,” Mandy said checking the clipboard, “let’s see, that would be 10 points for being outside naked, 1 point if we did it for an hour and 5 more points if somebody actually saw her . . . 16 possible points I’d say.”

“Gee, you could almost double your total!” Traci said encouragingly.

“Hey, I thought you said earlier that she’d get 20 points for being outside naked?” Kim interrupted.

“That’s 20 points for being outside DURING DAYLIGHT. Only 10 points if it’s dark outside,” Mandy explained, “the greater the risk, the greater the points. I’ve got a whole list.”

“Still, that’s pretty good,” Traci remarked. “How about it, Carrie Are you up for it?”

All eyes were upon her and she was almost in panic mode. She could see the anticipation in their eyes. None of them wanted her to fail and despite her fear over the proposed task, she could almost literally feel their admiration and support. She had never before been so popular or so well thought of. It would be devastating to let them down. Before she knew what she was doing she heard herself reply meekly, “I . . . I guess I could do that.”

“OUTSTANDING!” the girls said almost in unison. Kim came over and patted Carrie on the back supportively as the others applauded.

“You go, girl!” Traci said as she stood up to get herself another drink.

They all sat around chatting as the tension built during the evening. Carrie was trying to put this off as long as she could and the others were shocked at what they were about to witness. There was nervous laughter all around as they sat and talked about a wide range of subjects. For once in her life Carrie felt included and a part of something. She seemed to belong. She had girlfriends – pleural – not just Mandy. Of course, she couldn’t help getting the feeling that their interest was of the morbid type, like a group of people watching a condemned person spend their last moments before the execution.

She also felt ill-at ease being naked in front of them. She did her best to act confident, however, spurred on by the fact that no one made even the slightest derogatory comment about her body, a fact that surprised her to no end.

Soon it was 9:00pm. “Gee, look at the time,” Kim said quite surprised at the lateness of the hour. “I’ve got to be going soon. If Carrie is going to do this for an hour we had better get started!”

“AN HOUR,” Carrie thought to herself! She hadn’t even realized that to get a point an hour had to pass.

Mandy stood up and walked to the front door. “Let’s go guys. Time’s a wasting!”

“Where . . . where are we going to go?” Carrie asked nervously still sitting on the couch.

“OH, how about we walk up and down all the streets of the neighborhood. That ought to take about an hour.” Mandy suggested.

“Yeah, and if we stay on the sidewalks there’s a good chance you’ll be seen too, so that’s another 5 points!” Kim pointed out.

“I don’t know . . .” Carrie said fearfully. She didn’t want them to think she was backing out but she didn’t want to be seen either!

“Aw, she means that it’s dark outside and getting late. There probably won’t be anyone about so we had better not count on that extra 5 points, isn’t that right Carrie?” Traci asked defending her friend.

“Yeah . . . that’s what I meant.”

“Still, that’s 11 points for sure anyway. If someone DOES see her, that’s icing on the cake!” Traci said as she went over and took Carrie by the hand helping her off the couch.

Carrie walked nervously toward the front door drawing her courage from the group. The fact that they were going to be with her made all this easier. She could have never done this alone. Perhaps in a group she’d be less noticeable she rationalized to herself.

Immediately outside the cooler night air swept across her skin making her nipples oh so pointed and oh so much more obvious, drawing attention to her tiny A-cup breasts. She hated her chest and the risk of having more people see it naked was ever so worrying. If she didn’t trust Mandy so much, she would have been sure she was doing this just to humiliate her. It was all she could do just to keep going.

“Gee Carrie,” Traci said teasingly after noticing her pointed nipples, “You must be cold!” The girls all laughed and started their walk.

Mercifully no one seemed to be out. There were no cars in the street and all seemed quiet. The farther away from the safety of Mandy’s house they walked, they more fearful Carrie became though she tried not to show it. Her legs were so weak from all the stress that they could barely hold her up let alone walk.

“This is so cool!” Kim said excitedly. “You are so brave!”

True to her suggestion they kept to the sidewalks. Every now and then the sounds of a radio or television blaring from inside one of the houses they passed made Carrie’s heart pound.

Soon she heard a car approaching them from behind. “Get next to the street, Carrie” Traci said authoritatively. “Here’s your chance at 5 more points!” Traci literally pushed her next to the curb almost making her stumble in the process just as the car sped by.

“Woo-hoo, FIVE easy points!” Kim said emphatically at the top of her lungs.

“Um, not so fast,” Mandy said in a serious tone. “I can’t be absolutely sure that someone actually SAW her, can I? For all we know the driver didn’t even notice our naked friend here. I mean they didn’t honk or yell out the window or anything. The car just passed us by.”

What in the hell was Mandy doing, Carrie wondered to herself?

“I see your point,” Traci said concurring with Mandy. “You mean that in order for you to give the 5 extra points there can be no doubt that someone noticed that Carrie was naked. We’ll have to work on that.”

Great, Carrie thought, that’s all she needed!

They walked the sidewalks for another 20 minutes without incident. The longer Carrie spent outside naked the more that old feeling down below made its presence known. Soon Carrie was as wet as she had EVER been! Then as they went over to the next block, it happened.

“Is that some guy outside walking his dog?” Kim asked.

“I do believe it is! Here’s our chance to get those 5 extra points! Come on Carrie let’s pick up the pace before he goes back inside!” Traci said as she started to pep-step down the sidewalk. The others soon did the same leaving poor Carrie behind! “Hurry up Carrie!” she yelled over her shoulder.

Carrie soon joined the group, not because she wanted to show herself to this stranger, but more out of a fear of being left behind – losing her protection in case something bad happened!

“Hello!” Mandy called out to the man as they approached making sure he saw them coming.

“Hello,” he said politely and went back to watching his dog. When he finally looked up again the group was standing right in front of him.

“Nice night isn’t it?” Mandy asked making idle conversation.

“Yes it . . . whoa! What’s this?!” he asked musically as he saw the naked girl amongst the group standing in front of him.

“Oh, this is Carrie,” Kim spoke up with pride as she pushed Carrie up front.”

Carrie’s legs almost buckled out from under her. This was the first time that a MALE had ever seen her naked! She could barely bring herself to look at him - so afraid of what she might see in his eyes. The girls might not have ridiculed her body but she was SURE a man would!

“Isn’t she a LITTLE under-dressed?” the man said politely causing Carrie to blush as she was now sure that he was looking at her nudity.

“Yes, well she lost a bet,” Mandy volunteered.

The man laughed. “I remember losing a few bets when I was young too!” He then took a step closer and continued, “Carrie, was it?”

“Yes, sir,” Carrie answered politely as she instinctively looked up at him. “You sure are brave . . . and PRETTY too!” said the man smiling.

“Why, thank you, sir,” Carrie said almost choking on her words. She began floating on air! The man said she was pretty!! Never mind that all men would think ANY naked girl was pretty, she took it as the supreme compliment. It was like a shot of adrenalin that gave her a chemical high and she could feel the wetness flowing down her thighs.

He stood there admiring the view as the girls made small talk about how cute his dog was. Traci even took her time petting the animal prolonging Carrie’s exposure. She was frightened, yes, but also excited. After all, even though he was older, he was still a guy! She would remember that feeling for the rest of her life! The fact that he wasn’t upset at her being out without any clothes made the situation tolerable.

Soon the man excused himself and went back inside and the girls continued their walk.

By the time they made it back to Mandy’s house over an hour elapsed.

They had no sooner entered the house when Kim looked over at Carrie and giggled! “Why, would you LOOK at that?!”

“What?” Traci asked.

Kim just giggled all the more and finally pointed at Carrie’s pelvis saying, “That’s got to be the biggest clit I’ve EVER seen!”

“Holy . . . You’ve GOT to be kidding!” Traci said with her mouth wide open as Mandy looked on with amusement. There stood Carrie with her clit sticking out about a third of an inch – damp and looking like it was saying, “I’m excited! Play with me!”

“I’ve never seen a clit that big and I’ve seen a lot in the locker room. I guess it is safe to say you had fun, huh?” Kim said teasingly.

Carrie wanted to just die. She thought they were her friends and now, just like she had feared, they were making fun of her body.

“That’s okay” Traci said empathetically, “Truth be told I’m a little worked up myself and I had my clothes on!”

Carrie wanted to crawl under a rock! She knew she had a rather prominent clitoris but it was the first time anyone else had noticed it. At least Traci’s comment made it seem perfectly okay. They stood there talking about the walk for several minutes reinforcing Carrie’s arousal until she almost couldn’t take it anymore.

“How many points?” Traci finally asked.

“Well, let’s see,” Mandy said as she looked at the clipboard, “That’s 1 point for being naked an hour, 10 points for being naked outside at night, 5 points for being seen naked by someone else and . . .”

“And?” Kim asked.

“And 5 points for being visibly aroused! That’s 21 points!”

“OUTSTANDING!” Kim noted. “You’ve doubled your total all thanks to us! I can’t wait to help you some more!” Traci said warmly. “This is going to be sooooo much fun!”
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Well this is awesome, and I'm pretty certain that I haven't seen it before despite it's age.
Hooked6

Re: Public Nudity for Points Ch 1,2,3, 4,5,6,7,8 . . .

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Four (Exhib, Humil, mmfffFF)

Before they went home Mandy wrote down the events of that evening on the forms. “You two initial here next to mine.” Both Traci and Kim seemed so enthused about participating and were almost giddy as they made their marks on the form.

Carrie for her part realized that the form alone was quite embarrassing and she it would be devastating if it ever fell into the wrong hands!

Before the girls left, they each took one last lingering look at Carrie’s still aroused clit, each giving her an awkward grin as they bid her good-bye. There was no escaping the fact that whenever Carrie was aroused everyone would know it. Well, not only because of the size of her clit when excited but also by the copious amount of vaginal lubrication she produced making it quite obvious she was very horny. It was so humiliating! She now understood how boys felt.

After arriving at her home, Carrie couldn’t sleep; conflicting thoughts kept invading her mind. She lay in bed replaying the events of that night in her mind over and over. To think, a MAN actually thought she was pretty!! That thought alone led her to three of the best orgasms she had ever had! True, she was almost humiliated to death at first by being discovered naked by Traci and Kim but that was nothing compared to being seen by a male AND he thought she was pretty! He was so cool about it too. He didn’t complain or anything! Carrie couldn’t get over that. But deep down in the recesses of her mind she felt those feelings were wrong and she was embarrassed by being seen naked. She wasn’t a model or even close to being one of the cool girls.

After her fourth orgasm of the night, she began to get more realistic about this whole affair. She realized that she might have to actually go through with this initiation thing. She was sure Traci and Kim wouldn’t let it go. She would just have to think of something to wiggle her way out of this without offending Mandy, her one “true” friend. Still, it was nice for a change to be popular among so many people! That alone was pretty cool.

The next time they got together was on a Saturday. Carrie was sitting on the couch naked talking to Mandy when Traci and Kim came over. Mandy didn’t seem to be expecting them but made them feel welcome anyway.

“Did you ‘get-off’ after you went home Carrie?” Traci teased. “You sure were worked up before we left!” The girls chuckled while looking at Carrie - their not so veiled reference to her engorged clitoris wasn’t lost on her.

Trying to maintain some sense of dignity Carrie responded indignantly, “What a question! I can’t believe you even asked that!”

“Oh, come on,” Traci said musically, “If that was me, I wouldn’t have even waited until I got home! You would have heard me moaning all the way downtown!” The girls then laughed all the louder.

“You would have, wouldn’t you?” Mandy teased. “You’re such a slut.”

All this free talk about something so intimate and so personal shocked Carrie, yet somehow the fact that her friends were so open about everything made her feel at ease, less uptight about her nudity. It also made her feel closer to them as a group having shared a conversation that obviously wouldn’t come up among just CASUAL acquaintances.

After some general chatting about what had happed at school that past week, Kim finally interrupted and said, “Guys, we have work to do. We have to help Carrie get more points!”

“Oh yeah,” Traci said with a grin. “It’s DAYLIGHT now! Being naked during the day is worth more, right?”

Carrie found herself starting to panic. She had to find a way out of this. She looked at Mandy but she didn’t seem to get her subtle clues so she decided to speak up for herself. “Um . . . isn’t there anything on that list that I can earn points for without being totally naked?”

The girls looked shocked that Carrie would even ASK such a question.

Mandy flipped through the clipboard and said, “Let’s see . . . ah, yes as a matter of fact there are two things that don’t involve complete nudity. I assume they are beginner’s challenges because they aren’t worth much – only 2 points each.”

“Good!” Carrie said firmly. “I want to do those today! I don’t care what they are. Let’s just do them, okay?”

Traci and Kim looked at Carrie with obvious disappointment, like someone deflated a balloon. Carrie began to be concerned. It bothered her for some reason that she was letting them down even though she was only trying to protect herself. It didn’t make sense, but that’s how she felt so she quickly added, “I just want to cross them off the list, you know . . . I need all the points I can get. We can move on to other things later.”

“Oh . . .” Traci and Kim said with relief and suddenly they appeared proud of Carrie again.

“Are you SURE you want to do these, Carrie?” Mandy asked.

“Positive.”

“Okay then, let’s get you dressed and head out.”

“What does she have to do?” Kim asked. Mandy showed her the clipboard and Kim began to giggle.

“What are you laughing at?” Carrie asked as she pulled her panties on. “What do I have to do?”

“Sorry,” Mandy spoke up. “Can’t tell you, it says you are to be surprised.” Kim nodded her head in agreement. “Yep, that’s what it says, all right.”

“Fine, I’m ready. Let’s go.”

The girls all piled into Mandy’s car and they headed out. Mandy drove around several subdivisions before stopping the car in front of a house.

“Why are we stopping?” Carrie asked totally confused.

“It’s a yard sale.” Mandy explained. “Let’s check it out.”

Carrie was amused. Poor Mandy, she thought. That girl has a one-track mind: shopping, she mused. Oh well, perhaps she could find a bargain here too.

As they walked up the lawn, she heard someone say, “Hi Carrie!” It was Matt Taylor from school.

“Hi Matt,” Carrie said acknowledging her friend, “Out shopping too?”

“No, I live here. This is my house.” The girls were all smiles at seeing Matt which gave Carrie Goosebumps. Something about their grins made her nervous.

She moved on and began looking at some of the stuff displayed on the tables and the other girls did the same. After a few minutes she began to calm down. The yard sale was fairly large. She wandered about checking things out when Kim came over holding a dress. “What do you think of this, Carrie, do you like it?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty.”

“Good, try it on.”

“Huh?”

Kim smiled and whispered, “That’s your task. You have to strip down to your underwear and try on a garment at a yard sale.”

“WHAT? HERE?!!!”

By now Mandy and Traci had joined them and Mandy confirmed her fears.

“But . . . MATT’S HERE!” She could see the looks on their faces and she did, after all, say that she wanted to do the non-nude tasks no matter what. “Oh, all right. Hurry up and hand me that dress.”

“Not until you strip first,” Kim said slyly.

Carrie blushed profusely and began quickly taking off her T-shirt and tossed it to Mandy. Her only hope was to try on the dress without attracting attention and then get dressed in her own clothes before anyone noticed. She had just unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her knees when she realized that she would have to take her shoes off before taking off the jeans otherwise they would get stuck. She hopped on one leg as she tried to remove the first shoe. Her hopping drew Matt’s attention and he approached the group.

“What’s going on?” he asked studying the odd sight before him.

“MATT!” Carrie almost shrieked! If it were possible to die from embarrassment she would have dropped dead right then and there.

“She’s trying on this dress,” Mandy explained. “That’s okay isn’t it?”

Carrie tried not to look at her classmate and struggled to remove her remaining shoe.

“Ah yeah, I guess it’s Okay. Carrie, you could use the house if you want.” Matt said trying to be gallant.

“Um . . . No, that’s Okay, this won’t take a minute.” Carrie said as she slid off her jeans. She was now standing in just her bra and ill-fitting panties. As she looked up to retrieve the dress, she caught Matt’s eyes. They were glistening and this embarrassed her to no end. Matt didn’t avert his eyes either, but stood there taking it all in. She could literally feel the tension among the girls as they too looked back and forth between her and Matt.

After putting on the dress, Carrie tried to act as though it didn’t bother her. “What do you think, Matt?” she asked as she twirled around showing off the dress.

Matt laughed,” Truthfully, I liked you better the other way!”

“You perv!” Kim said giggling.

“Well, I like it,” Carrie said trying to make light of the situation. “I’ll take it.”

“Do you want to wear it home?” Matt asked politely.

“No, she’ll change back.” Traci quickly said smiling.

Stepping back to watch Matt said, “Suits me.”

Carrie nervously stripped off the dress. As she was standing in just her bra and panties once again, an angry voice called out, “Just what is going over here?”

“Mother!” Matt said nervously.

The older lady came right up to Carrie and gave her a disapproving look. Carrie suddenly felt very ashamed.

“I . . . was just trying on this dress,” she said with her voice quivering.

“Ah huh . . . I’ll bet.”

“Really mom, she did try it on. She’s going to buy it.” Matt said coming to her defense.

His mom gave him a glare and pointed toward the house indicating she wanted him to leave. Matt hung his head and silently walked off.

“And you, young lady . . . get dressed and leave this instant and I’ll thank you NOT to EVER come back do you hear?”

“Yes ma’am,” Carrie replied meekly.

Leaving Carrie standing in her underwear, she stomped off yelling, “Matt, I want a word with you!”

As the lady walked off Carrie slowly put her own clothes back on and
they left. Carrie was so ashamed and she could barely find the courage to face her friends.

“That was soooooo sweet!” Traci said as they drove off. “Did you see the look on Matt’s face when he saw Carrie?

“Forget the look, did you see his boner?” Kim exclaimed.

“No way!” Traci argued.

“Yes way, I thought he was going to pop the snap off his britches!”

The girls all laughed as they drove along singing, “Carrie gave Matt a boner. Carrie gave Matt a boner!”

Suddenly this was all fun again. “Did I really?” Carrie asked naively.

“Hell yes, girl!” Kim said proudly. “Just imagine what would have happened if he had seen you completely NAKED!”
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Five (Exhib, Humil, mmfffFF)

Carrie sat nervously in the backseat of the car as they drove along. She was a mixture of raw emotions. Even though she wasn’t naked for this last stunt, MATT TAYLOR, a boy in her class, saw her in her underwear! This may not have been a big thing to many of the girls on campus (or to you, gentle readers,) but to Carrie it was earth-shattering. She wasn’t sure if she could EVER face him again at school. Still there were those undeniable feelings down below and if her friends were right, she had aroused him with her body – a body she didn’t think was worth much. She wasn’t sure if she could really accept that fact or not, but it made her feel good.

She didn’t have long to brood over her conflicting feelings though. “On to the next task!” she heard Kim say excitedly.

Why in the world was she going along with all this? She knew it was all bogus. There was no club initiation, no point system; no selection committee. Then she looked over at Mandy driving the car and she knew why – it was all so that Mandy could save face. Carrie would do ANYTHIHG to keep from hurting her friend. Besides she was too chicken to make waves, especially not since having come so far and after all the things she had done. If she revealed that the initiation story was indeed bogus, what would Traci and Kim think of her then? The only rational explanation then for running around the neighborhood naked would be that she was a slut! Carrie was a lot of things but she was definitely not a slut. No, she had to stick it out. Surely it couldn’t get much worse.

Mandy pulled into the parking garage of the Bilton Hotel – a luxury high-rise building in the middle of downtown. “Why are we here?” Carrie asked nervously.

“To do your next task silly,” Kim explained laughing still holding the clipboard.

“Let’s go inside,” Mandy said as she opened her car door. “Then I’ll explain it all to you.”

Buoyed by the fact that this was supposed to be a non-nude task she mustered up the courage to join the girls. She needed all the strength she could get however. Being seen in her underwear in a quiet residential neighborhood was totally different than being in a crowded downtown hotel! She could only hope this new task wasn’t as bad as she feared.

Mandy directed the girls to the first-floor restroom and told them to wait for her as she had something to do. “I’ll join you in a minute.”

The girls all marveled at how luxurious the bathroom fixtures were. Marble countertops, brass faucets, huge ornate mirrors, it was like nothing they had ever seen. Of course, the formality of the restroom only heightened Carrie’s fears of how out of place it would be to be seen in just her underwear in such a magnificent place. Fortunately, the restroom was empty which gave Carrie a little relief.

Mandy soon returned carrying something. “Are you ready for your next task, Carrie? This should be easy.”

“I suppose . . . what do I have to do?”

“You are to walk out and mingle for FIVE minutes in the hotel lobby wearing only this, pretending that you are looking for someone,” Mandy said as she held out a white towel with the Bilton Hotel logo on it. “I snatched it from the pool area.”

The girls all giggled as Carrie held up the towel. It wasn’t very big. In fact, it looked as though it might not cover the essentials.

“You mean I’ll be NAKED under this little towel and I have to go out there in front of all those people and walk around for FIVE minutes!” Carrie said swallowing hard.

“Pretty much that’s right,” Mandy said. “And if you do that, you’ll get another 2 points.”

“Gee, that’s hardly seems worth it,” Traci noted. “Here we’ve been running around all morning and all Carrie has to show for it will be a few lousy points. What if she was seen in the lobby naked? How many points would that be worth?”

“WHAT?!!” Carrie exclaimed almost at the top of her lungs.

Kim jumped in siding with Carrie. “She’ll get arrested for sure.”

“Not if it wasn’t her fault,” Traci said calmly.

“What do you mean?”

“Here’s my idea. Carrie puts on the towel and walks around for 5 minutes – that’ll give her 2 points then I’ll come up and start an argument with her and then steal the towel and run away with it leaving her naked. Since it wasn’t her fault no one will blame her. Then Carrie can then make a dash out the door. Mandy will be waiting outside at the curb with the car running and we can all then, as they say, get the heck out of Dodge. How many points would that be worth?”

Mandy and Kim were giggling at hearing Traci’s idea. “Let’s see that’s 2 points for the towel part, 20 points for being naked outside during daylight, 5 points for being seen by other people, 5 bonus points for being seen by more than 10 people and 10 bonus points for it being a risky public exposure. If I did my math right, that’s 52 points.”

“WOW, FIFTY-TWO points,” Traci said with pride not realizing that her idea was worth so much. Gee Carrie you’ve just GOT to do this!”

“Yeah, Carrie, that’s a LOT of points. You can’t let this opportunity pass by.”

“Yes, but . . . I mean . . . I don’t know . . .”

“Oh you aren’t going to CHICKEN out, are you?” Mandy asked sarcastically. She then made her now trademark “puppy dog” eyes and said, “Do it for me? It would be so much fun!”

“So much fun for you, you mean! You aren’t the one going naked in a public lobby” Carrie thought silently to herself. Carrie looked at all the faces before her full of anticipation. She couldn’t back down now. How would she explain it? “No, I’m not chickening out,” she finally said firmly. “It’s just that this is such a fancy place, I’ll get thrown out just being out there in my towel. We’ll never have time to complete all of Traci’s idea.”

“Sure you will,” Mandy said positively. “People walk in from the pool through the lobby all the time on their way back to their rooms. Everybody will just think you’ve been swimming, that’s all. Trust me.”

Carrie was beginning to HATE those words. Reluctantly Carrie grabbed the towel and began to undress. Just stripping out of her clothes with the girls watching was awkward. What if someone came in? How would she explain that, she wondered? Once she was naked Traci snickered.

“What are you snickering about?” Kim asked then looked at Carrie. “OH, I see . . . somebody’s already excited!” Carrie blushed and quickly wrapped the towel around her. ‘Damn clitoris’ she cursed to herself. Fortunately, the towel did indeed cover the essentials, much better than Carrie first thought. She looked herself over in the mirror and felt a little better. At least she had a chance now that people might think she had been swimming.

“Just go out and walk around.” Traci instructed. “I’ll keep time. When you see me in the lobby, you’ll know your 5 minutes are up and you’ll have two points in the bag, then on with the good stuff.” With that Traci practically shoved poor Carrie out the door.

Carrie had a death grip on her towel after stumbling out of the restroom. She nervously looked around and discovered that no one seemed to be paying attention to her. She stood there at the door and could hear the giggling of the girls inside which made her wince as she hoped no one else would hear them.

The restrooms were along a wall about mid-way of the giant lobby. Directly in front of her about 30 feet away was the main registration desk and people were busy checking-in or out. To her left was the main entrance. As she looked to her right down the hall, she spotted the glass doors leading to the outdoor pool. She decided to slowly move in that direction so that it would look as though she was heading out for a swim. Of course, that also took her away from the main exit to the street where Mandy was supposed to be waiting with the car. She’d rather be nearer the exit, but it wouldn’t make sense that a girl in a towel would be there. No, she had to move away closer to the pool.

As she took her first few steps walking on the cold marble tile beneath her bare feet, she became acutely aware of how inappropriate her attire was. Then she noticed the people, many dressed in business attire. She suddenly felt very insecure. As she ambled slowly along towards the pool, she would occasionally catch the eye of someone smiling back at her politely but no one seemed offended by her somewhat informal garb.

A loud “DING” startled her and the elevator along the wall just ahead opened up and two rather good-looking teenage boys came out and looked her over. “Heading out for a swim?” One of the boys asked with a grin.

“In a little while,” Carrie replied nervously. She was already quite aroused and now seeing these two quite handsome fellows while wearing only a towel made her wetness increase such that she began to get concerned that she might give herself away.

“Great, we’ll see you out there then,” the teenager said and the two boys scampered off toward the pool. Carrie’s heart skipped a beat when he said “see you out there.” The very thought of these two boys possibly seeing her naked – even if by chance, was almost too much to bear. Before going outside, the boys stopped and looked back at Carrie one last time and smiled at her.

Carrie smiled back and then casually turned and pretended to be checking out a poster on the wall hoping they would leave her alone. It was then she spotted Mandy giving her a ‘thumbs up’ sign as she headed out the main entrance presumably to get the car ready.

“Excuse me,” a voice from behind her called out. Carrie instinctively clutched her towel and nervously turned around. A smartly-dressed lady stood there smiling. “Are you thinking of seeing the play?”

“Huh?” Carrie asked totally confused.

“The play,” she said pointing at the poster. “It’s really good you know. I saw it last night.”

“Oh . . . ah maybe,” Carrie said finally catching on. She had been so sure the lady was going to complain about her towel or worse, point out that she was showing something naughty that she shouldn’t be showing in public. She never imagined someone would want to engage her in casual conversation. “I might. It looks interesting,” she replied with relief.

“Oh, it is,” the lady said giving Carrie the once over. All Carrie could think of was that the lady just KNEW she was naked under the towel. Carrie tried desperately not to blush and thus give herself away.

“Are you in town on business?”

“Oh . . . I live here,” Carrie replied without thinking.

“You LIVE here? Why are you checked into the hotel then?” the lady asked obviously confused.

“No . . . I mean . . . I don’t really LIVE here,” Carrie replied searching for a possible explanation. “I mean, that is, I’m here so often it FEELS like I live here.” She began shifting her feet nervously as she tried to think this through.

“You are on business then?”

“Um yes . . . sort of.” Carrie felt the towel begin to slip a little because of her constant shuffling so she forced herself to stand still and desperately grabbed hold firmly of towel where it was tucked inside itself almost making it come undone in the process.

“Convention?”

“Um yes, I’m with the convention, or rather my dad is.” Carrie said now feeling quite proud of her answer.

“Well, have a good time,” the lady said smiling then left walking towards the front desk. “Do try and see the play. I’m sure you’d just love it.”

Man, that was close, Carrie said to herself as her heart was still pounding. Then she saw Traci in the lobby smiling pointing towards her wristwatch. Her heart beat faster still as she now realized what was about to happen. She looked to her left and only a few people were milling about, then glanced back to her right and only a couple of people were over there as well – much less than had been about only minutes before.

“Oh gawd!” I can’t do this! Carrie muttered under her breath “I just can’t!”

Traci continued her determined walk towards Carrie. Carrie wanted to run, to hide, heck, to just call the whole thing off. She decided to wait until Traci got closer and then quietly tell her she had changed her mind. Sure, she’d be disappointed but she’d just have to understand.

She’d think of something later to explain herself. Then she heard Traci scream out at the top of her lungs causing everyone in the lobby to stop what they were doing and get deathly quiet.

“YOU BITCH!” Traci screamed angrily, “YOU LOUSY THIEVING BITCH!”

“But Traci,” Carrie muttered, “Don’t . . .” It was too late. Traci was on a roll!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Six (Exhib, Humil, mmfffFF)

“But Traci . . .” was all that Carrie could get out before being shoved by her friend.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND! HOW DARE YOU?!” Traci yelled furiously, drawing even more attention from those in the lobby. Except for Traci’s tirade, the lobby was dead silent and all eyes were upon the two girls. In another life, Traci could well have been an actress so convincing was she in her role of the angry betrayed girlfriend.

Carrie’s eyes widened in a panic as she knew what was coming and wanted desperately to persuade her friend that she had changed her mind and wanted to call it off.

“I’ve changed my mind . . .” Carrie said urgently but Traci didn’t get it and thought it was all part of the act.

“IT’S TOO LATE FOR THAT – HE LOVES YOU, NOW, YOU BITCH!” Traci then grabbed hold of the towel and simultaneously pushed Carrie backwards with such force that, not only did the towel come off in Traci’s hands, but Carrie landed unceremoniously on her butt on the cold marble floor with her legs splayed wide completely exposing her slippery wet charms to anyone who happened to be looking.

“AAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Carrie yelled in a panic! She didn’t have to pretend to be embarrassed – she was totally mortified!

There was a collective gasp that filled the lobby as the crowd observed what happened to the poor girl. Then someone started laughing, then another, and another and soon the whole lobby was chortling and sniggering as poor Carrie sat humiliated on the floor too shocked to move paralyzed with fear. Looking around they were all looking at her - men, women, guests and employees – AND everyone was laughing!

“SERVES YOU RIGHT, BITCH!” Traci said as she then ran off amid more shouts of laughter as the crowd realized the poor naked girl was now trapped.

It took Carrie a few seconds to collect herself and realize what had just happened. She took the laughter to mean the crowd was making fun of her body rather than being amused at the whole situation. She looked around at all the people giggling and pointing and this only reinforced her conclusion. She then looked down and saw how unladylike she was splayed on the marble tile, her labia glistening quite clearly and her clitoris poking out prominently at the crowd and she shrieked - immediately closing her legs and springing to her feet. She wrapped her arms around her smallish breasts and took off towards the exit in front of her. She made it about 15 feet when the two large side doors suddenly opened some distance ahead of her and people began spilling out into the lobby! Hundreds of well-dressed convention-goers were leaving the auditorium and stepped right in front of poor Carrie, effectively blocking her escape as they mingled about!

Carrie screamed again realizing her path was blocked by a whole new host of people who would now witness her shame. Her scream only served to draw attention to her standing naked in the lobby as up to now they had been oblivious to what had happened previously.

“OH. My. GAWD,” someone shouted, “SHE’S NAKED!”

Carrie, doing the only thing she thought she could do, instinctively turned around and retreated towards the pool doors showing her bare behind to hundreds of people as she ran off. She bolted out the doors and accidentally ran right into the arms of one of the cute teenage boys she had been conversing with only moments before. He was as shocked as she was!

“WHOA! Are you all right?”

Carrie wasn’t about to waste time answering, she jerked her arms rapidly away from the boy who wasn’t about to let go resulting in both of them falling down to the floor. The boy accidentally ended up on top of Carrie with his left hand squeezing her right breast!

A BOY was fondling her, albeit accidently! It took a second or two for that to sink in and she didn’t quite know what to make of it. NO boy had EVER touched her before!! It felt good and was extremely humiliating at the same time. “OH GAWD, GET OFF ME!” she finally yelled coming to her senses.

“Excuse me, I’m so sorry . . . I didn’t mean to . . .” the boy stammered as he realized where his hand had ended up. He blushed and quickly got off of her and extended his hand once again to help Carrie off the floor. Though the first boy was genuinely apologetic, his friend was displaying an evil grin as he was staring right at Carrie’s intimate and oh so slippery wet spot. Carrie noticed and wanted to slap him silly but then she heard more laughter – this time coming from those in the outdoor pool area.

She immediately jumped to her feet and began running around the pool looking for a way out. To her horror she discovered there wasn’t any! For security reasons the pool was walled off from the surrounding parking lot. The only way in or out was back through the lobby!

She began to panic like a trapped rat. “Mommy where’s her swimsuit?” she heard a little girl ask. Carrie didn’t wait for the mother to answer. She made another dash back towards the pool entrance – and the two cute teenage boys. She was totally embarrassed.

Without further incident she managed to exit through the doors and into the lobby, once again seeing the crowd of people. They were all watching her. She assumed that they had known what she just discovered – there was no way out but back through the lobby . . . and this time they were waiting for her.

To her chagrin someone started clapping, then another and soon everyone was applauding. That was surprising to Carrie and for the first time she realized that she probably wasn’t going to be detained or arrested.

She then saw the exit door and started for it in earnest. The crowd was still somewhat thick however and she had to slow down considerably as she squeezed her way past the multitude of people on a break from their lectures. She brushed against several individuals as she tried to escape and once, she was even sure someone had purposely squeezed her butt! She was too ashamed and in too much of a hurry to try and see who it was however. Truth be told, she didn’t really want to know!

Finally, she managed to get outside and the sudden exposure to the sights and sounds of the traffic on the street and the pedestrians walking the downtown sidewalk almost made her faint!

She frantically looked everywhere for Mandy’s car but it wasn’t in sight. “Where the hell IS she?!” she cursed to herself.

“CARRIE!” she finally heard a familiar voice shout. She looked down the road and there was Mandy stuck in traffic about a block up the street waiting for the red light to change!

She had two choices: wait patiently where she was for the light to change near the relative safety of the hotel lobby from whence she had come, or hightail it down the street to reach Mandy! The choice was obvious – she ran!

Cars honked, people whistled and some yelled encouraging remarks like: “you go girl!”

Finally, she reached Mandy’s vehicle and she jumped inside and slammed the door! “Go! Go! GO! GO!” she shouted rapidly in succession.

“I will, I WILL as soon as the light changes!” Mandy said impatiently.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the light did change and traffic did start to move. “HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!” Carrie yelled. “DON’T GET STUCK AT THAT RED LIGHT AGAIN!”

“I’m trying,” Mandy said calmly. As things turned out they did make the light and soon they were off traveling farther and farther from the scene of the crime.

“WOO HOO!” Kim finally shouted as they made it out of the downtown district, “FIFTY-TWO EASY points!”

“What the hell was EASY about that?” Carrie snapped back nervously, still out of breath!

“I can’t believe you actually pulled it off!” Traci said with deep admiration. “You are the man! You rock girl!”

All the girls began talking at once each carrying on their own conversation: “What was it like? What happened? Did you get caught? Oh, I was so embarrassed when that boy fondled my breast!”

The car suddenly got quiet. “WAIT . . . A BOY fondled your boob?” Mandy asked incredulously.

“Yep!” Carrie said with so much pride she could hardly contain herself causing everyone to laugh all the more. “Squeezed my butt too!” she added with pride and then went on to explain every little detail as they drove along to a most appreciative audience. It was as though they hungered for every little morsel of detail and would often ask her to repeat some of the juiciest parts. The air in the car was electrified and Carrie was THE center of attention. She liked that. She wasn’t too crazy about what she had just done – but she LOVED the attention and adoration of her friends.

After babbling on for quite some time Carrie finally interrupted the girls and asked, “HEY! Where are my clothes?” Carrie was still sitting in the backseat naked and it had just occurred to her that they were traveling down a busy road with all sorts of people that might see her.

“Um . . .” Mandy said nervously. “You tell her, Kim, it was your fault.”

“What do you mean her fault?” Carrie inquired a little put out. “Where are my clothes?!”

“Ah . . . well,” Kim replied clearing her throat. “I sort of left them back at the hotel bathroom.”

“YOU WHAT?!”

“I’m sorry. I REALLY am. I didn’t mean too. It’s just that I was so excited and wanted to see what happened . . . you know. I thought I would go back and get them before we left and well . . . in the confusion, I forgot!”

Carrie gave her a horrid look but she could see that Kim really felt bad about the whole thing.

Carrie got quiet and just sat there silently with her arms across her chest as they drove along.

Finally, Mandy broke the silence, “Hey I’ve got an idea . . .”

Carrie really didn’t like the sound of that!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Seven (Exhib, Humil, mmmfffFF)

“What’s your idea, Mandy?” Traci asked enthusiastically.

“Instead of brooding over the fact that Kim screwed up . . .”

Kim interrupted, “I did not screw up. I just accidentally ‘forgot’ that’s all. It’s not like I did it on PURPOSE you know. I feel bad enough already!”

“Okay,” Mandy continued patiently, “instead of taking it out on Kim because she FORGOT Carrie’s clothes, why don’t we make the most of the situation and see if Carrie can stay naked the rest of the day? After all, she’s already naked and she’ll get points for each hour she stays that way.”

Carrie’s eyes widened at her suggestion. Inside she was a bundle of emotions. She was coming off an incredible high having just completed the most outrageous thing she had ever done in her entire life. She was horny, proud of herself for having the guts to go through with it, nervous, embarrassed and scared. Yes, there was even a little shame too. She was sure what she had done back at the hotel was wrong and guilt every so often reared its ugly head and invaded her thoughts as well. Good girls just didn’t do this stuff and she was SURE she was a good girl. At least she always had been up till now. She realized that the farther along she went with this silly scheme of Mandy’s, the harder it would be to quit. Still, she loved Mandy and would do anything for her. Despite her guilt, she couldn’t stand for her friend to be hurt – especially if she was the cause of it.

“But I have to go to work tonight,” Kim protested, “I’ll miss most of the fun!”

“So,” Traci remarked, “take Carrie with you.”

“Yeah, right,” Carrie said sarcastically. “Like, I’m going to work with you naked.”

“No wait, that’s a GREAT idea,” Mandy said furtively.

“Are you out of your mind?”

Kim suddenly smiled wide, jolting herself back from feeling bad about her error. “I could do that! I really could!”

“KIM!” Carrie cried. “Are you NUTS?” Carrie began to seriously question the sanity of her new-found friends.

“No really you could come with me and help. I just clean houses at night, model homes actually. A Realty company pays me to clean up after their ‘Open Houses’. I just vacuum, clean the mirrors and stuff, no one’s ever around. It’s easy work and you can help me! It will be fun!” Kim was smiling from ear to ear and her enthusiasm was contagious.

“Does she get extra points for this, Mandy?” Traci asked. “I mean it’s not like sitting all secluded back at your house. Surely this has GOT to be worth more than a point an hour.”

Mandy looked over her shoulder at Carrie smiling and said, “Oh I’m SURE it’s worth more. I’ll have to see exactly how much more when we get home.”

“PERFECT!” Kim said excitedly. “It’s all settled then. Carrie will come to work with me tonight.”

Now it was Carrie’s turn to fume. First off, she had never agreed to stay naked the rest of the day and secondly, she distinctly remembered objecting to the whole idea anyway. She was about to speak up and say so when Tracy sealed her fate.

“I see Carrie LIKES the idea,” she said as she nodded downward towards Carrie’s lap. There standing proudly at attention like a good little soldier was her clitoris.

“Darn that thing,” Carrie muttered! “It always gives me away!” The girls all began laughing hysterically. “Oh crap! Did I actually say that out loud?” Kim and Traci both nodded their heads still giggling. Now Carrie was really embarrassed! There was no use in protesting further. After her little comment no one would believe her anyway.

Upon arriving home, the girls continued their reminiscing about what had happened that morning. At first Carrie enjoyed all the girl-talk and was glad to be a part of such a close-knit group. But it seemed that after a while all the talk only reinforced Carrie’s already heated arousal and she secretly wished for some quiet time alone to take care of business. She wanted to do that for two reasons: first for mere pleasure and second, and more importantly, so that she could get rid of that throbbing erect clit of hers which served as a constant reminder to everyone present how excited she was sexually. Truthfully this second reason was the main factor in her desire to escape the group. She was humiliated by the fact that they knew something so intimate about her and she could do nothing to hide it! The more the girls talked the more aroused she got and the more desperate she was to attend to her problem.

But it was not to be. The girls knew full well what effect their conversation was having on poor Carrie and they were secretly enjoying her discomfort. When the conversations reached a lull, someone would inevitably change the subject to boys in general and involve Carrie in giving her opinions of certain classmates like who she found attractive and who she would most like to kiss. Such talk would normally make a teenager giddy anyway but when one was naked and aroused as Carrie was it was like adding gasoline to a fire!

Mandy fixed dinner and the girls chatted away. Just hanging out for so long “with the girls” was a new experience for Carrie. Before meeting Mandy she used to just stay at home and read a book or watch TV by herself. Now serendipitously because of that cockamamie story about a club initiation she was enjoying feeling what it was like to be popular. True her conscience bothered her about her recent activities and for her complicit role in keeping Mandy’s lies alive, but there was no doubt she was enjoying herself. She was also making Mandy very happy and that alone was reason and justification enough – even if she was embarrassed in the process. Besides, all the other girls seemed to think things were fine. They didn’t look at her as some kind of kinky pervert. For reasons she quite didn’t understand she was quite content to let things ride.

It wasn’t long after dinner when Kim said those fateful words, “Well guys, I hate to leave good company but it’s time for me to get to work. Are you ready Carrie?”

Carrie swallowed hard. Though she had grown immensely these last few days even streaking a hotel lobby, she was still uncomfortable about doing this, especially since her lifeline in all this, Mandy, wasn’t going to be there. Carrie had hardly known anything about Kim until all this had started. Now she was going to trust her with her nudity and her reputation.

“Um . . . yes I guess I’m ready. Maybe I should powder my nose first before we go,” Carrie joked feigning confidence. “Want to look my best, you know.” Everyone laughed as the two girls left the house and headed for Kim’s sub-compact car parked in the street. Fortunately, it was dusk and no one was about. She missed the safety of Mandy’s garage which shielded her from prying eyes when they arrived home earlier.

Nervously she walked to the car and got in. Soon they were on their way. Carrie’s mind began to run away with her and she wondered if Kim was setting her up or laying a trap for her. I mean she hardly knew the girl and here she was riding around naked totally at her mercy! She didn’t have long to contemplate her possible misfortune. The first house Kim had to clean wasn’t that far away. They soon entered what appeared to be a new subdivision and parked in front of a house with a large Realtor sign in the yard that read: “Model Home Open.”

With her nerves on edge Carrie asked, “Are you sure nobody’s about? I mean the house is all lit up and everything!”

“Sure, I’m sure. Nobody is ever here. They all go home at five o’clock.” Kim said confidently. “But if it will make you feel better, I’ll go in first and check things out.”

“Thank you,” Carrie replied gratefully as she watched Kim go up to the house and enter. A few minutes later she reappeared at the front door beckoning her to come inside. Reluctantly Carrie got out of the car after looking around to be sure no one would see her and then ran to the front door as Kim stood there laughing at her.

“You sure do run funny,” Kim said as Carrie entered the house. “Now let’s get to work.” Kim told her where the vacuum cleaner was located and instructed her to attend to the carpets while she emptied the trash and straightened up the place.

The whole thing was so very surreal. She couldn’t believe that she was actually doing this! She was naked skulking around in someone else’s house miles from the safety of her clothes . . . oh yeah, she didn’t even have those to fall back on she recalled as it was KIM who screwed that up. She silently prayed she wasn’t making a mistake by trusting her. As she made her way to the laundry room to find the vacuum in the storage closet, she couldn’t help but admire how beautiful the house was and how professionally it was decorated. She wondered if she would ever own a house such as this. Her thoughts turned to marriage. She fantasized about getting married to some prince charming living happily ever after. Doubts filled her mind and she felt very insecure. “What boy would ever want to marry me?” she sighed to herself, then Matt’s face flashed in her mind’s eye and she blushed realizing that he seemed to enjoy seeing her standing in his yard in just her bra and panties. She recalled the girls saying that she had given him a boner and she suddenly felt better.

Kim’s voice calling out from the other room suddenly brought her back to reality. “DID YOU FIND IT?”

“The vacuum,” Carrie answered? “Ah, yeah it’s right here,” She proceeded to drag it out and headed towards the front room and plugged it in. She felt so awkward and naughty doing routine housework without a stitch on. She couldn’t help wondering what she must look like as she pushed the vacuum around the carpet. She figured such a pitiful sight she must be.

As she worked her way down to the hall carpet, she found Kim cleaning the toilet. “Now admit it,” she said giggling, “This is fun, isn’t it?”

Carrie had to admit that it was. They had the whole house to themselves and she was being naughtier than she ever thought possible. Oh, how she wanted to get herself off right then and there. Of course, that would have to wait.

About an hour later they had finished all the chores. “On to the next house,” Kim said.

“Is it far away?”

“Nope, just next door. Follow me.” The two girls left the first house and made their way across the now darkened lawn and entered the next illuminated model home.

“Gee this is even nicer than the last one,” Carrie said looking around.
After a brief tour, the girls got down to work. Carrie was settling into a routine and wasn’t even focusing on her nudity anymore, just her thoughts about what it would be like to live on her own in a fancy house like the one she was cleaning. As she vacuumed the front room her mind imagined how she would decorate the place, the type of furniture and colors she would prefer.

“Ah . . .” a strange voice that came out of nowhere said, “what’s going on here?” Startled by the sudden interruption, Carrie quickly turned around and saw a smartly dressed woman wearing a Realtor’s name badge.

“Oh my Gawd!” Carrie shrieked and immediately dropped the vacuum attachment and covered herself.

Just then Kim came around the corner and said calmly, “Oh hi Mrs. Benson.” Kim didn’t seem fazed by the women’s presence at all. Almost as if she expected her to be there.

“Would you mind telling me what’s going on?” the lady said politely as she looked Carrie over.

“Oh, this is Carrie. She’s helping me tonight – no extra charge.”

“Interesting choice of work attire,” the lady said with a smirk.

“Oh THAT,” Kim said putting her arm around Carrie smiling, “She lost a bet.”

Just then a young couple came in the front door and stopped dead in their tracks. “Whoa . . . sorry, didn’t mean to intrude.”

“Come right in,” the lady said courteously. “I’ve been expecting you. I’m Mrs. Benson from the Realty Company. Don’t mind the help, they’re just cleaning up.”

The young woman who appeared to be in her thirties laughed as she stared at Carrie. “What’s up? Don’t tell me she lost a bet?”

“Actually, she did, believe it or not,” Kim explained laughing. “This is Carrie, a friend of mine.”

“Oh, that’s rich. Happened all the time when I was living in the dorms at college.” The young woman said. “Carrie, huh, I work with a woman at Heritage National Bank and she has a daughter named Carrie. It couldn’t be the same person though. She’s much too uptight and strait-laced to have any fun. If HER daughter ever did something like that, I’m sure she’d literally kill her!” Everyone but Carrie laughed at her comment. You see Carrie’s mother really did work at Heritage National Bank!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Public Nudity for Points – Part Eight (Exhib, Humil, mmmfffFF)

Carrie stood there like a stone statue as the Realtor proceeded to show the couple the home. Fear began to overtake her as realized the potential for her mother finding out what her daughter was up to.

After the couple went in the back of the house with Mrs. Benson, Carrie turned to Kim and whispered angrily, “I thought you said no one would be here!”

“There usually isn’t.”

“Well, you certainly weren’t surprised to see her. You set me up!”

“No, I didn’t. I just know Mrs. Benson that’s all. She’s the one who hired me. Don’t let it bother you, she’s cool. She won’t make any trouble.” Kim said reassuringly.

“It’s not her I’m worried about. That younger lady works with my MOM!”

“Oh . . .” Kim said finally understanding her friend’s concern. “Listen, you just act like you do this all the time. She’ll NEVER think you are the same person she’s thinking of or put two and two together. ‘Carrie’, after all, is a popular name. The only risk is if you act like you’re ashamed of being seen. Just go about your work. Everything will work out fine. Trust me, and for gosh sakes stop covering yourself!”

Carrie obediently dropped her arms and decided to take her friend’s advice. She began to finish vacuuming and Kim went about her work in the bathroom.

Soon the young man that was part of the young couple, came back into the front room alone and watched Carrie as she cleaned causing Carrie to blush. She mustered all her courage though and went about her work.

“You’re doing a marvelous job there,” he said.

“Ah, thanks” Carrie responded trying to ignore his attention.

“Say listen,” he interrupted after she finally turned off the vacuum cleaner. “My girlfriend and I are having some friends over later. You want to come by and hang out?”

Carrie was shocked. Was this guy actually hitting on her while his girlfriend was in the same house just down the hall? Then it dawned on her the irony in her thought. A guy was HITTING on her! Nobody had ever paid attention to her before. Why, she couldn’t even get a guy to return a polite hello in the hallways at school! Her lip turned upward and she began to grin. Gee, she thought to herself all I have to do to get a boy interested in me is get naked! Of course, for that to work, she surmised, the guy would have to LIKE what he saw and THIS guy seemed VERY interested. She had no idea why, but he was! That thought alone made her feel good and forget all about her mother. In fact, her wetness increased as she moved about.

“Um, no I can’t but thanks for asking anyway,” she said and then proceeded to spend an inordinate amount of time lingering in the room pretending to clean all the while knowing this guy was watching her every move. It was exciting to her and she began to relish the attention. She actually had thoughts of purposely bending over flashing her charms to him. The fact she was even HAVING those thoughts just went to show how much she had changed since hanging out with Mandy. Her heart pounded. Could she do it? She asked herself. After all that she had been through that day her hormones began doing her thinking for her. It didn’t matter that she was embarrassingly wet down there or what her rational mind thought, she was going to go for it. Turning so that her backside faced the boy, she purposely bent at the waist with her legs slightly parted and began putting the attachments back on the vacuum cleaner knowing full well what a view he was getting.

As she tarried over her chore her heart was racing and her palms became sweaty. “JOHN!” Carrie heard the younger girl say tersely as she re-entered the room.

“What?” he answered defensively.

“You KNOW what.” The girl remarked snidely making Carrie feel dirty in the process. Of course, she was afraid to straighten up now in case it would appear that she had been luring him on purpose so she continued to fiddle with the attachments hoping the girl wasn’t looking too.

“Thank you for showing us the house Mrs. Benson” the girl said politely and, after some cursory discussions, the couple left.

Mrs. Benson walked over to Carrie and smiled. “I wish I had your figure” she said with a grin. “I’d have guys salivating over me like that poor boy was doing over you!” Carrie just blushed all the more. Apparently, her plan had worked. She wondered what she had meant by “salivating,” and just assumed she meant that he must have really liked what he saw. The lady then looked down and added, “Apparently he wasn’t the only one who must have liked it!” Carrie wanted to die. Another person had spotted her intimate secret!

After cleaning two more houses Kim took Carrie back to Mandy’s and they tallied up her points for the day. Instead of earning 4 points for her non-nude tasks she managed to score 75 points in all bringing her total to 125 points.

“Not bad!” Traci said admirably. “Keep this up and you’ll make 500 in no time.”

Carrie wasn’t she sure she could take much more of this. She had been kept on edge for the entire day and was exhausted! After returning home and reliving in her mind’s eye the events of that day as she fingered herself, she finally experienced her first ‘vaginal’ orgasm, her tremors reaching deep inside her flesh, every muscle down below convulsing contracting and relaxing, contracting and relaxing as she had never experienced before! One thing was certain. She wanted that to happen again - even if she had to embarrass herself to do it! It was certainly different than any previous orgasms she had experienced before.

The following Monday at school she nervously anticipated what would happen if she came upon Matt in the corridor. After all, he saw her wearing just her Bra and Panties in his front yard! She wasn’t sure she could face him and worried herself silly over what he might say. In the back of her mind though, she knew he liked what he saw. All morning she dreaded changing classes. How awkward it would be if he said something embarrassing to her with a crowd of people milling about the hall to hear about the gory details. Her life would be over! All day she kept an ear out as well to see if she could overhear ANYONE talking about Matt’s yard sale. She was convinced that he certainly would have told all his guy friends what had happened. Guys like to brag about their conquests she thought. But so far, she discovered nothing.

Somehow providence was looking out for her and she managed to avoid him all throughout the school day and at lunch as well and no one treated her any differently. As she was walking out toward her car after the dismissal bell rang, it happened.

“Hi Carrie,” Matt said running to catch up with her.

Carrie started to panic and wanted to run but instead remembered what Mandy had been telling her – that she needed more self-confidence. That’s what this whole ordeal was about anyway, to improve her self-confidence so she decided right then and there to make a change and stand her ground. “Hi Matt,” she answered sweetly.

“How was your day?” he asked nervously.

“Fine,” she said expecting him to drop the bomb at any minute.

She stood there nervously chatting away about trivial things. She wasn’t just worried that he might say or do something to humiliate her, she was nervous because she was actually talking with a boy – one on one, like all the other girls did so effortlessly, something she so readily envied.

It was a pleasant conversation and she enjoyed it. As he was about to leave Matt cleared his throat and said, “Oh, and I just wanted to say, that is, I’m really sorry about my mom. I hope she didn’t embarrass you the other day. I worried about it all through the weekend - you know that you might be mad at me or something.”

“Oh, no problem, I know how moms are,” Carrie said and made a hasty retreat before he could say anything else.

Little Carrie was on cloud nine. It was the first time a boy had actually approached her and showed the least bit of interest. She sauntered her way across the large parking lot with a huge smile on her face.

“Carrie?” A girl’s voice called out. “Can I speak with you a minute?”

“Yeah sure,” she replied as she turned around and spotted a girl, a fellow student, she didn’t know.

“I’m Sara Edwards.” The girl then gently took hold of Carrie’s arm and continued talking quite softly, so softly in fact that Carrie had to strain to hear her clearly above all the clamor of students leaving the school yard. “Listen, I understand you are being evaluated for the Civannettes.”

“What?”

“I know, I know,” Sara said quietly, “We aren’t supposed to talk about it. It’s Okay though because I’m being evaluated too.”

“Look I really don’t understand,” Carrie said totally bewildered.

“Come on, I know you’re being initiated for possible membership in the Civannettes, you know the club sponsored by Alpha, Omega, Pi at the college.”

What in the world was going on? Carrie wondered. Was this club for real?! She thought Mandy had made all that up. Then her spine began tingling and alarm bells began ringing in the back of her mind. Maybe this girl was trying to get her in trouble or maybe Tracy or Kim had been blabbing about her naked tasks. Carrie’s mind went into overdrive. She wasn’t quite sure how to handle the situation. There was only one way to find out. She decided just to play along and act dumb to see what this girl actually knew. “I still don’t understand,” Carrie finally said. “What makes you think I’m being initiated?”

“Oh, I see.” Sara said as she looked around the school yard to see if anyone was listening or observing them. “It’s smart to play it safe. Like you, I too wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize my chances of getting in. You can’t just trust anyone with this sort of stuff. There’s too much at stake, especially since the selection committee never tells anyone who the other potential members are. But I just HAVE to talk with someone about this or I just explode.”

“Go on” Carrie said nervously. “If as you say the committee doesn’t reveal who all the potential members are, how do you know I’m being evaluated?” Carrie was sure she was going to say that Traci or Kim told her all about it, but she didn’t.

Clearing her throat Sara explained, “Well, my older brother works at the Bilton hotel and he brought home a tape the security department had of this girl who was stripped in the lobby in front of a crowd of people. He kept going on about how hilarious it was so I begged him to let me see it. After I watched it, I saw that it was you! I knew then that you MUST be in the same boat I’m in and are being initiated to the club. Am I right?”

Carrie almost fainted dead away. There was a TAPE?!!! She was naked on a TAPE . . . and other people had copies of it?!!! She felt on the verge of a panic attack but somewhere deep down inside she found the strength to continue to play along. Perhaps it was just her instinct for self-preservation kicking in but she had to find out more.

Sara gave her a knowing smile and continued, “It is okay, your secret is safe. I’m not about to jeopardize my own chances by saying anything because I know you’ll report me to the committee if I do. Your idea though was pure genius by the way. I LOVED it.” Sara said with a grin. “I AM right, aren’t I? I mean why else would anyone allow that to happen to them if they didn’t have to, if they weren’t being initiated.”

Not knowing what else to do Carrie just nodded her head in agreement.

“I KNEW it!” Sara exclaimed carefully. “Listen it’s too crowded here to talk so how about we meet somewhere safe. Do you have a monitor that keeps track of your activities? Maybe we can meet at his or her house.”

That was the first sane thing Carrie heard all day. She needed Mandy. Mandy would protect her and know what to do. “Ah, yeah I have a monitor. It’s Mandy Taylor.”

“Oh, I know Mandy. I don’t live that far from her. Can we meet at her place this afternoon?”

“I guess so” Carrie said hesitantly. “How about 4 o’clock?”

“Works for me, see you there” Sara said smiling and left as quickly as she came.

Carrie just stood there dumbfounded. She hardly knew what to make of all she had just heard. She drifted off mentally to the safety of a faraway place as others about her went about their business. “What in the world was she in for now?” a little voice kept saying over and over in her head. Just when all this was starting to get fun something dreadful had to happen!

(Author's Note: Comments appreciated.)
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Regardless of the extent to which it eventually transpires the others are scamming her, I like it that Carrie is getting some genuine appreciation of her body and some retrospective fun too.