Phil the Naked Guy

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
User avatar
Spathic Swordmaiden
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2025 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 508 times
Been thanked: 261 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by Spathic Swordmaiden »

Hm I just had a revelation.

The writing style and title are quite similar to "Naked Joe." Naked Joe was a story on the Forced Nudity board by an anonymous submitter named Sara. I always wanted to message her and tell her how much I enjoyed her Naked Joe story but she withheld her email address.

It is still up on the new site.

https://fna.nfshost.com/Reader_Subnissi ... d_Joe.html
PSA: "Spathic" means "having good cleavage."
Image
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5038 times
Been thanked: 1853 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by Jeepman89 »

That's not my story.
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5038 times
Been thanked: 1853 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by Jeepman89 »

I remember reading Naked Joe years ago but I remember more chapters of the story. Any idea how I can find them?
NickTwisp
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 1074 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by NickTwisp »

There's a somewhat similar story I read somewhere about a high school aged boy who strips in the woods near a school. He just stands there while the 12-13 year old girls examine & comment on his genitals. One girl feels particularly guilty for looking at him. She can't resist joining her female friend group each day after school to get another look.

I believe the title was "His Name Is..."
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5038 times
Been thanked: 1853 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by Jeepman89 »

Sounds like an interesting story.
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5038 times
Been thanked: 1853 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by Jeepman89 »

Where can we find this story, His Name Is...., NickTwisp?
NickTwisp
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 1074 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by NickTwisp »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:14 pm Where can we find this story, His Name Is...., NickTwisp?
Perhaps during a wet dream... ;)
User avatar
Spathic Swordmaiden
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2025 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 508 times
Been thanked: 261 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by Spathic Swordmaiden »

Jeepman89 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:47 am I remember reading Naked Joe years ago but I remember more chapters of the story. Any idea how I can find them?
Apologies for not seeing this sooner. Yes, the story is here:

https://fna.nfshost.com/Reader_Subnissi ... d_Joe.html
NickTwisp wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 9:22 pm There's a somewhat similar story I read somewhere about a high school aged boy who strips in the woods near a school. He just stands there while the 12-13 year old girls examine & comment on his genitals. One girl feels particularly guilty for looking at him. She can't resist joining her female friend group each day after school to get another look.

I believe the title was "His Name Is..."
I have considered an idea for a story with a somewhat similar premise.

A shy girl is invited by a bunch of girls her age to a study session with a male tutor. They appear to be very smug about the invitation and aren't letting the shy girl in on something.

When they go to the boy's house, the shy girl is shocked to discover him naked. He is a nudist and while the boy simply thinks the girls are comfortable with him practicing while he tutors them, the girls simply use the tutoring sessions to ogle and sometimes even touch the penis of a naked boy.
PSA: "Spathic" means "having good cleavage."
Image
NickTwisp
Posts: 624
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 745 times
Been thanked: 1074 times
Contact:

Re: Phil the Naked Guy

Post by NickTwisp »

Spathic Swordmaiden wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 am When they go to the boy's house, the shy girl is shocked to discover him naked.
That would be a very good story. Having the innocent girl shocked at his nudity would make it more compelling. The premise that she thought she was going to attend just a normal school study sesssion...and then sees her first penis!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Google [Bot], NudeBaG and 9 guests