Greenview High Stripping Wars by Jonathan

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
stevesmith1990

Greenview High Stripping Wars by Jonathan

Post by stevesmith1990 »

GHSW - Greenview High Stripping Wars
by Jonathan

Chapt. 1 Prologue

Greenview High school was your average run of the mill school. It contained all the normal aspects of high school life that one would expect. There were sporting events, dances, parties and so on. The school contained cliques of course, though the cliques were not as isolated from each other as in some schools. The staff was fairly normal with the occasional oddballs, hotties, and old-schoolers. All in all, nothing ever went on in Greenview High that anyone outside of the school would ever care about. That is, until Ada arrived. 

Ada Hahn is a new student at GHS. She’s a senior, and like most seniors, she just wants to finish up school and move on to bigger and better things. Her family has always moved around a lot due to her father’s occupation, so she has become pretty accustomed to fitting into a new environment.

She has always made friends easily. Most would accredit this to her charm, intelligence, and openness; but the true reason was due to her looks. 
You see, Ada is, without a doubt, a head turner. With a naturally tan complexion, jet black shoulder length hair, and the darkest eyes you’ll ever see, she has the ability to make guys drool with her face alone. However, her long athletic legs, perfect ass, and slender torso make her one of a kind. Although she is a genuinely nice girl, she knows how to use her looks and the surrounding that she’s in to her advantage.

She has been persuading guys since Jr. high into getting her what she wants. It started with just materialistic goods such as clothes, perfumes, and more. It has since expanded to high paying jobs (for a teenager), high ranking positions at schools and whatever else she may desire. The funny thing to Ada is, out of all the guys she’s ever manipulated, not one has ever received anything back from her. No sex, no relationship, no time, no nothing other than the ability to be near her. She is without a doubt a tease and she knows it, though she is never in one place long enough for other people, guys in particular, to figure it out. And that is the difference between her and most girls. Most girls live their entire lives in one area and everyone knows everything about them. With Ada, there is always a mystery, and by the time people actually start to figure her out, she’s gone. 

Naturally, our tale begins on Ada’s first day at GHS, after the summer break. Looking to make a lasting impression on everyone, Ada was dressed very sexy with a black silky skirt that fit her perfectly, along with a white blouse that accentuated her tanned skin. Within the first couple of minutes of her arrival guys all over the school stopped and stared, wondering who this new beauty was. Ada noticed them of course, and smiled back at some of them leading them to believe she was interested. Of course, she wasn’t really interested, to her this was nothing new. Every first day at a new school was the same. She would enter in and immediately people would be asking about her. “Damn! You see that girl?” “Sexy, sexy!” “Who is that?” Ada always overheard the same comments but never let it show. 

From the looks of things to Ada, this was another “jock school” as she called them. In her past she had come across numerous schools that were run by the athletes and cheerleaders of the schools. The people of the school simply worshiped these two select groups, though Ada could never figure out why. Sure, they were the better looking people and the athletes could obviously push people around, but they were always so stupid! There was never any depth to them. They always just lived in their own little world, oblivious to anything going on outside of their pathetic schools. Within one week Ada was always able to take control of the school thanks to her intelligence and persuasiveness. To be honest, she had become quite bored with the whole routine. She had heard news about how Greenview was one of the best schools in all of Florida and had some very smart students looking to attend top colleges, so her hopes were high that she might actually enjoy her senior year there. From her immediate impression however, it was going to be another boring year. 

She walked into her first class and sat down in the middle of the room. She glanced across the room and noticed a cute guy eying her up. To her surprise, the guy approached her. She smiled at him as he reached out his hand and said, “Now I know I’ve never seen you around here before cause trust me, I would have remembered it.” Ada giggled as she continued to smile, though she was surprised at how forward this guy was. 

“Thanks” she said. “My name’s Ada, I just moved here. What’s your name?” 
“Blake.” He responded. “I’m the starting quarterback here, and well, I pretty much run things around here so it’s best for you to stick by me.” 
Ada’s smile faded. This seemed to cement her previous thoughts on this school. But, she played along. 

“Oh, is that right?” She said smiling at him again. “Well, I’ll see soon enough if you do.” She said sexily and turned away from him right as the bell rang. Her first class at GHS was underway. 
As one might expect Ada Hahn is a very hard girl to impress. With her combination of brains and beauty she can have just about whatever guy she chooses, no matter the age. Unfortunately for her, she has only truly respected a handful of men in her life. Growing up with a father who serves as a general for the Special Forces has raised her standards for men almost impossibly high. Ever since she was a little girl she has admired the way her father carried himself. She never saw him flustered or trying to impress people. He was always calm, cool, and collected and always knew his limits. She can’t recall ever seeing even the slightest hint of unease in his eyes. As odd as this might sound, her father was her best friend up to this point, even though he wasn’t always around. Her close relationship to him had taught Ada a lot in what she wanted in a man. To her it came down to one simple trait. Confidence. Though, in reality it was much more complex than this. She wanted true confidence. The kind that allowed one to not always need to be in search of attention or approval. The kind that allowed one to demand respect from people without saying one word. The kind that her father had, the kind that she had. Unfortunately, Ada has found this trait to be extremely rare and she has been forced to put up with attention-seeking morons like Blake for her entire life. 

Immediately after the bell rang Ada felt a tap on her left shoulder and turned around to see a stunningly beautiful black girl staring her in the eyes. The girl smiled as she nodded towards Blake and said, “So I see you’ve met the village idiot.” 

“Ha ha, yeah.” Ada replied quietly so Blake would not over hear. 

“Well I hope you don’t judge us too quickly….I think I am correct when I say you’re new here?” The girl asked. 
“Yeah, my name’s Ada.” 
“Well nice to meet you Ada, I’m Tina. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to switch schools your senior year. You are a senior right? I mean this is senior English.” 
“Yeah, I’m a senior. It’s really not that bad though, my family’s traveled around my whole life so this is actually normal for me.” Ada said. 
“Oh, that’s cool, I mean you’re obviously an attractive girl so it’s not like it’d be hard to make friends or anything.” Tina said knowingly. 

“Ha, thanks.” Ada was beginning to like this girl. Right off the bat she could tell Tina was a bright girl, and she was sooo gorgeous! Maybe this school wouldn’t be so bad after all? 
“Hey, speaking of which, Our cheerleading team just lost one of our members to an injury, and well you look like you got a good athletic body, we could use your help. You ever cheer before?” Tina asked. 
Well if this was a cheerleader maybe the girls in this school were different? Usually the cheerleaders were either really dumb, really stuck up, or both, but this girl was so down to earth. “Umm, well I have cheered before, but I didn’t really like it. No offense, but I thought that we were only out there for male eye candy, I really didn’t see the point of it. I’m more of an athlete than a cheerer I guess.” And Ada was telling the truth, though not entirely. She was an athlete, but she participated in the less popular sports so to speak. While growing up she fenced, did gymnastics, swam, and ran track. She excelled in all these sports, but it was hard to keep doing them if you always had to keep switching facilities and instructors. Her best sport, however, and one that she still continued to practice with her dad, was kickboxing. While her slim 120 pound frame was hardly going to take down many guys, she had never met a woman that was a problem for her. Despite her strikingly good looks, Ada was actually somewhat of a tomboy. She certainly didn’t mind physical activity, though, thanks to her mother, she wasn’t naïve towards make-up and fancy clothes either. 

“Oh listen honey, I’m not talking about your average high school cheerleading team. We compete, nationally. Cheerleading is actually a pretty big deal here, it will get you noticed immediately by anyone in the school you want to be noticed by…but yeah you are right, sometimes I feel like we’re only out there because of the way we look. And, during competitions, I swear the prettier teams always get judged higher! Which…I’m not gonna lie… is part of the reason I’m asking for your help.” Tina winked at Ada. “But, it’s up to you, I’ll let you think about it. If you want to come, we have practice after school today at four in the gym.” 

“Ha ha, alright I’ll give it a thought.” Ada replied politely. The rest of the class went by with her and Tina occasionally chatting or laughing about various aspects of life at GHS. It seemed as if a friendship was destined to occur between these two girls and Ada couldn’t help but smile. This year was already looking good, usually it took her half the year to meet a new genuine friend whom she really admired. As the bell rang she turned around and watched as Tina arose from her seat. She couldn’t help but notice several guys staring at Tina lustfully, so she turned as well to see what the fuss was about. And she realized immediately what the guys were checking out. Tina’s body was perfect. She had large, perfectly round breasts, a slim waist, and beautiful ass. Her light brown skin looked amazingly soft and contrasted nicely with the light colored clothing she was wearing. Ada had to admit, she was impressed. Tina walked past her smiling and said bye as Ada watched several guys turn their heads to get a peek at Tina’s backside, which was concealed in a very tight pair of jeans. Ada left afterwards knowing that the guys were probably staring at her in the same lustful admiration…. 

A couple of days later Ada had met a nice little group of friends. Most of them were cheerleaders, seeing as how Ada had decided to take up Tina’s offer and attended cheerleading practice on that first day. Tina was, no surprise, the captain of the team. To Ada’s delight most of the girls on the team did not encompass the stereotypical cheerleader ignorance, though many of them were a little conceited. But, Ada convinced herself, they had pretty much every right to be seeing as how this was one of the best looking cheerleading teams Ada had ever laid eyes on. And they were good too, man were they good. A lot of the girls were a bit upset that Ada had been given a spot simply due to her looks, but once they saw what she could do, they were over it quickly. 

However, two girls in particular could not seem to take a liking to Ada. Their names were Megan and Tiffany. Megan was your stereotypical cheerleader. A tight little body, a nice bronze tan, average sized breasts and a small, but round ass. Tiffany was a natural brunette, though had her hair dyed blond at this particular time. She also had a nice gold tan with average breasts, but had a larger, rounder ass to complement her body. All in all these girls were not much different from one another in looks, nor in personality. After spending a couple of days with them Ada could also tell they weren’t idiots despite what she thought after meeting them day one. However, there was something about them that Ada didn’t trust. Ada knew Megan and Tiffany didn’t like her, but she could get by that. No, there was something else that led Ada to believe there just wasn’t something right with these girls. Perhaps it had something to do with their sexual exploits that they were constantly talking about. It seemed these girls were not the least bit innocent, and had had numerous interactions with the opposite sex (possibly even with the same sex from the way they talked). They weren’t afraid to share the most intimate details in their encounters and frankly this somewhat disturbed Ada to be around them when they were bragging. Ada was old fashioned when it came to sex and wanted to wait for the right person. She always found it immature to hear girls talk about sex as if it meant nothing. To Ada, sex, along with her body, was not something you just go around giving or showing to anyone. There was definitely a time and place and high school was neither. Ada had never met any girls this bad before, simply because she usually avoided them. But, for some reason Tina was close friends with the two and Ada really like Tina, so by default Ada found herself spending more and more time with them. 

Another person Ada spent a lot of time with was a girl named Neela. Neela was a girl born in Hawaii but had spent most her life living in Texas, Illinios, and for the past 3 years, Florida. Neela was Ada’s lab partner in chemistry and she, like Tina, was drop dead gorgeous as well. Ada certainly didn’t feel sorry for any of the guys who attended GHS because there was no shortage of attractive girls. Neela certainly had an exotic beauty to her. She had dark brown, kind eyes to go along with a pretty face. Her light brown hair stretched down to about her mid-back. She also had a nice pair of breasts to go along with an appealing ass. Like Ada, she disapproved of Megan and Tiffany’s behavior, though it wasn’t a favorite subject of hers. She just kind of rolled her eyes whenever she saw the two. However, unlike Ada, Neela was not very fond towards Tina. She mentioned she wasn’t on very good terms with Tina, though she would never say why. Ada asked plenty of times too, attempting to see if there was anything she should know about Tina, but Neela would always change the topic. 

A few weeks into school Ada finally got Neela to release at least a little info on Tina. The subject was brought up when Neela and Ada were studying together in the library along with some other girls and Tina walked by smiling and saying hi to Ada and the other girls but not saying anything to Neela. 
“What is it between you two!?” Ada asked curiously. 
Neela responded, “look I get why your friends with her okay, and I get why you wanna be a cheerleader and hang out with her, but…there’s…something that happened….forget it I’m not gonna go into it, it was a long time ago, and we’ve both put it behind us.” 
“Aww , come on!” Ada pleaded. 
“Ada, you know Tina pretty much runs the school right?” One of the other girls, Abby asked. 
“Yeah, I’ve kind of noticed, why?” asked Ada. 
“Well, you probably just thought it was because of her looks, and the fact that’s she’s so smart, and captain of the cheerleading team, and whatever right?” 
“Well, yeah I guess…“ 
“Well it’s not. I mean look at you! You’re prettier than her, probably smarter, and just as good a cheerleader from what I’ve heard and people don’t let you push them around like they do her.” 
“Well I…” 
“And don’t say it’s cause you’re new, cause it’s not, Tina was new in 8th grade and had people obeying her every wish or command within her first week.” 
“I was going to say I don’t want to push people around, thank you very much.” Ada laughed. “And, I never see Tina push anyone around, she’s always been real nice when I see her.” 

Neela cut in. “Oh please…the only times you see her are at cheerleading and in your English class, which from what I’ve heard, is filled with only guys, you, and Tina’s friends. Trust us…Tina, and almost all of her friends are not as innocent as they play out to be. Just warning you. They’ve done some pretty mean things in the past. It’s gotten better as we’ve gotten older but I think that’s just cause we’ve learned to avoid them. They don’t bother us, we don’t bother them, it’s as simple as that. Unfortunately, the underclassmen don’t always know this and often unknowingly cross Tina and her gang by flirting with one of their boyfriends, showing up uninvited to parties, or whatever other stupid things that make Tina and them mad.” 
“Alright, alright….I’ll be careful….but just so you guys know….and don’t tell anyone else cause people always be all gay about it….but I’m actually a really good kickboxer.” Ada said seriously for comedic effect. All the girls burst out laughing at this right as the bell rang. As much as Ada enjoyed Tina’s company, she really didn’t like her friends much. These girls were more her type. They were smart girls, but like Ada also had high morals. In fact, these girls were perhaps even more innocent than Ada. Due to Ada’s mysterious, sexy look and confidence, she lost the sweet, little innocent vibe about her, no matter how innocent she really was. These girls, however were different. Sure Neela had an exotic sexiness about her but the other two, Abby and Chelsea, maintained that innocent look as well as any girl possibly could. 

This, did not mean, however, that they were not attractive. In fact, many of the guys at GHS considered them to be the most desired girls in the school. Abby was a cute little blond. She had pretty golden curls with a nice natural tan. Her body was gorgeous with a small waist, a medium size rack, and an adorable little ass. She also had a pair of two the bluest eyes one would ever see. Chelsea was just as cute maybe cuter depending on your preference. She had brown hair and usually just wore it pulled back in a ponytail. She had a light skin tone, but her skin was very soft. She had a more womanly figure with curves in all the right places. She was a short girl probably only about 5’2. This made her large, voluptuous breasts seem even larger. She also had a very large, very round, ass. Her pair of perfect breasts and gorgeous ass was widely considered to be the best in the school (though Tina’s rack and now Ada’s ass were always in the argument), though, like a lot of girls with her gifts, Chelsea was very shy about her body and thus, no one ever got to see much…. 

When it came to these girls, Ada definitely trusted them and therefore didn’t take their words lightly. But she was never one to discriminate against another person based solely on other words and she definitely believed in second chances. Perhaps these three girls were just bitter because of the way Tina treated them in their underclassmen years, or perhaps they were right, and Tina really wasn’t who she seemed to be….
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Re: Greenview High Stripping Wars by Jonathan

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 2 And So It Begins

As weeks progressed Ada found herself enjoying GHS more and more. This was by far the favorite school she had visited thus far. The students were very intelligent here and most of them were very easy to talk to. She had begun to develop a close group of friends with Neela, Abby, and Chelsea. This brought even more attention to the beauties than they had previously been receiving. It was always a delight for the guys to be able to walk down the hallways of school and see some of the best looking girls in the world all in one little area. GHS was a large school, but this group of friends stood out among a very attractive student body. Combined with Tina and the cheerleaders, along with some other hotties, and this year’s senior class was recognized as having the hottest girls in a long time. 

Ada’s friendship with Tina was growing as well. Ada had a lot in common with Tina and couldn’t help but feel this was the sister-type bond she had been searching for her entire life. Ada had been cautious with her new found friend due to the warnings she received from her other three friends. But, Tina had never shown the slightest hint of being a bully and even Megan and Tiffany had surprised Ada as of late by lightening up to her and impressing her with their unique sense of humor. 

As much as she enjoyed her new friends, one of Ada’s favorite part of the new school was a boy she had met. His name was Chase, he was on the football team, though he didn’t start. He was a good looking kid, though Ada could obviously do better. But she enjoyed his company. She didn’t know if she wanted to start a relationship with him or not but she certainly was attracted to his ability to make her laugh and make her feel comfortable. Also, there was the fact that he seemed at total ease around her and her friends despite how horny he probably was inside. Ada laughed out loud as she thought about this. 

“Miss Hahn, is something funny?” Her teacher, Mr. Green asked. 

“Oh, no I just…I’m sorry” She responded, snapping out of her day dream. She was in her math class, which she shared with Chase, Abby, Chelsea. She realized a lot of the class was looking at her, but she ignored them. 

“What were you laughing at?” whispered Chase once the class returned to normal. Abby and Chelsea listened in. 

“Nothing, just a dream I had…hey what are you guys doing this weekend?” Questioned Ada towards her friends. 

“Oh shoot! I forgot to tell you, we’re having a sleepover at my house, I’d been meaning to ask you but I forgot.” Chelsea said sweetly. 

“Ahh, I see how it is.” Teased Ada 

“Sleepover! Oh boy!” Said Chase sarcastically. “What’re you guys gonna do? Make cookies and watch cartoons and play board games?” He asked, mocking the girls’ innocence. 

“Actually Chase we usually play truth or dare and everyone ends up naked, and then we wall dance and kiss each other.” Chelsea replied, blushing as she said it. 

“Oh….Well what the hell!! I like to dance naked and kiss other naked girls too!” He joked. Ada let out another laugh. 

“Miss Hahn, I’ve had enough your interruptions today…you’ve been talking and laughing all class, and I will not tolerate that. I’m giving you a detention.” Ada’s heart sank…really? A detention? She thought to herself. But there was no avoiding it, Mr. Green was very old fashioned and there was no swaying him. She walked up to the front of the room to receive her detention notice. 

Later on Ada spotted Tina in the hallway. “Tina!” She called out. 

“Hey, whatsup Ade?” (Tina had fallen into the habit of calling Ada “Ade” simply because it was shorter to say) 

“Well not much…but uhh I’m not gonna be able to make it to cheerleading today. I gotta detention from Mr. Green.” 

“ Oh, haha that old geezer? Don’t worry about it, we’ll just have another girl fill your spot for today…and besides you’re a natural” Tina said, smiling at Ada, “I don’t think you have to worry about missing one little practice. But enjoy your detention though!” She joked, and then hurried off to class. 

Later on Ada was in detention finishing up some homework. It was supposed to be a two hour detention but the teacher running it, Mr. Senderson, was pretty lax. Since, there wasn’t many students, he decided to let the kids go about 45 minutes early. Feeling pretty happy, Ada left the room and headed for the locker rooms to see if she could make it to practice. She was only 15 minutes late at the time. She rushed around the hallways and turned the corner to where the locker rooms were located, only to run into a small mob of people. She recognized some football players and cheerleaders, as well as some other girls. She heard a familiar voice rise out from the crowd… 

“Alright, well if you wanna go around flirting with Jack then why don’t you show him what you got!” Ada heard Tina yell. Ada knew instantly what Jack she was talking about. He was a tall, good looking football player that was dating one of the junior cheerleaders named Lisa, whom Tina was fond of. 

“No, please, I’m sorry just don’t….” Ada heard a girl begging from inside the huddle. Ada still couldn’t tell what was going on however…”AHHHHHHH!!!!!!” She heard the girl scream, and the crowd erupted. At this point Ada was running toward the mob of kids and forcing her way to the center of it. It sounded like the girl was in trouble, and at the hands of Tina? Suddenly Neela, Abby, and Chelsea’s warnings came rushing back to Ada. “Oh my gosh!!!! Stop….It!!!” She heard the girl yell and the crowd, in particular the football players, was getting rowdier than ever. Ada was getting closer and closer to the center of the mob. She heard Tina’s voice again… 

“What do ya say we take a peak!” This caused the guys to erupt louder than ever. Ada could only imagine what was going on… 

“NOOOOO!!!!!! The girl yelled right as Ada burst her way to the center. Ada’s fears were correct as she saw a cute little sophomore girl named Lindsay, whom she recognized from the library. However Lindsay was not in her normal state. Tina had stripped her of nearly all her clothes! The poor girl stood pinned up against the wall while Megan held her arms behind her back. Her t-shirt and jean skirt were lying on the ground in front of her. She was on full display in just a blue and white striped push-up bra and matching bikini cut panties! The guys were loving the site of this light skinned girl with a very nice body. A quick look at her also told Ada that the bra had been unsnapped and was slowly falling off her breasts. 

“Stop it!!” Ada screamed as she moved quickly to the girl’s rescue. Ada went straight for the bra and saved it just in the nick of time before poor Lindsay exposed anything. 

“Ada!” Tina yelled, surprised. “I thought you were supposed to be in detention!” 

“I got out early, what the hell do you think you’re doing to this poor girl!” 

“Look Ada, I didn’t want you to see this, but since you have here’s the story. She was running around flirting and flaunting her stuff all over Jack. We told her once to stay away, she didn’t listen. So we had to enforce our authority. “ 

“By stripping her naked?!?! That hardly qualifies as a fair punishment Tina!!” Ada yelled furiously at her friend. 

“Look I don’t know what they did at your other schools, Ade, but this is the ONLY way girls learn….trust me. Now get out of my way.” Tina advanced towards the bra and panty clad Lindsay, looking to finish the job. Ada would have none of it. She pushed Tina back out of the way and almost simultaneously elbowed Megan in the gut, causing her to have to let go of Lindsay. Lindsay immediately re-clasped her bra and pulled up her skirt. She then grabbed her T-shirt off the floor and made a bee line through the crowd of guys. Meanwhile, a very pissed off Tina looked to advance right through Ada in order to reach her target. Again, Ada got the better of the girl. She kneed her in her rib cage causing her to bend over. Ada grabbed Tina’s shirt attempting to hold her back. In her rage, Tina made the mistake of lunging backwards as hard as she could in order to free herself from Ada’s grasp. Free herself she did, unfortunately for her, she freed herself right out of her shirt!! She was now standing in her very sexy white Victoria’s Secret wonder-bra which showed the guys her amazing cleavage. “Oh my God!!!” She screamed immediately after what happened . The crowd of guys was now screaming louder than ever. Tina crossed her arm over her large, light brown, pushed up , barely covered tits. 

“Look Tina, I didn’t mean to but now you know how it feels.” Ada apologized. She held Tina’s shirt out to her friend, offering peace. Tina snatched it back with fury in her eyes. The guys let out a moan, as Tina quickly slipped her shirt back over her bra. The two girls and stared at each other for a couple seconds, their dark brown eyes digging deep into one another. 

“Well I guess this changes things a bit” Tina finally said. 

“If that’s the way you want it…I guess so.” Ada replied coolly while still maintaining eye contact. 

Little did they know, there would be much greater consequences of their actions this day than a broken friendship….
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 3 Escalation

Ada walked into English class the next day a little anxious. She still believed there was a chance Tina would apologize for her actions the previous day. She was wrong. Tina wouldn’t even look at Ada and to make matters worse she sat on the complete opposite side of the room confirming the broken trust. Ada rolled her eyes at this. Her three innocent friends were right, but Ada still couldn’t believe it! Tina was so kind and down to earth every time she came in contact with her before this. But some people were just good deceivers, plain and simple. And it seems Tina was one of them. Ada turned in her cheerleading uniform to Tina at the end of class. She didn’t say anything when she did it, and nor did Tina. The two girls caught each others’ eye for a brief moment and then went their separate ways. 

Ada met up with Abby, Neela, and Chelsea later at lunch. By then, the three girls, along with most of the school, had heard about the two strippings. 

“Omigosh!” Ada, we’ve been looking for you everywhere!” Abby yelled out. 

“Yeah, yeah I suppose you wanna rub it in right? I mean…you guys were right about Tina.” Ada stated. 

“Yeah, we heard what happened….but I can’t believe you actually stripped Tina! You know she’s not gonna forget this right? Chelsea said. 

“Well, whatever I don’t care if she forgives me or not…it’s obvious she’s not the person I thought she was so her friendship to me isn’t that important anymore.” Replied Ada. 

“Friendship! You think that’s what we’re worried about!!” Neela cut in. “No, no no!! She’s GOING to retaliate. And she’ll have half the cheerleaders with her, not to mention whatever other friends she has. You better be careful and watch your back at all times or you’ll end up like me and…oops! Nevermind!” Neela cut herself short before she revealed unwanted information. 

“Okay, look Neela. I think it’s obvious I’m on your guys’ side on this. Can you please tell me what happened between you two?” Ada begged. Abby and Chelsea exchanged quick looks with Neela, and then gave her a nod meaning it was ok to tell Ada the story. 

“Okay fine. It was freshman year and I had just moved here. My entrance was actually a lot similar to yours. I tried out for the cheerleading team and I was pretty good. In fact, they asked me to be on the varsity team along with one other freshman girl.” 

“Tina.” Ada interrupted. 

“Yeah. We were the only freshmen invited to be varsity in like the last 10 years or something but the trouble was, there was only room for one of us. So the senior girls decided to let us both cheer varsity for the first week, and they would make their decision on Friday of who they wanted. Tina….had…a really rough week so to speak and I did great up through Thursday. It was pretty obvious I was going to get the spot. But….” Neela’s eyes began to water up as she recalled what happened. “….as Tina and I were changing before practice on Friday I was basically naked…well just in my panties… and she pulled out a camera and started snapping photos of me!” 

“Oh my Gosh, for real!? Ada asked. 

“Yeah…the she comes over to me and gets right in my face and says ‘look, I like you Neela, but this is my spot. Cheerleading’s my life and I can’t be stuck on that j.v. team with the other girls. Back out now, and no one sees these pictures. I don’t care what you tell the senior girls, just make up some excuse. If not, then I’ll e-mail these pictures to everyone and all the guys well have shots of your tits.’” Neela burst into tears as she finished her story. “And then I met you and I saw myself 3 years ago. You seemed to enjoy cheerleading and Tina’s company so much I didn’t wanna ruin it for you! I figured Tina’s spot on the team was definitely secure, and as long as I warned you not to cross her, she’d treat you well. And now this!! She’s gonna come after you Ada and you’re gonna have to suffer through what I did!” 

“Look, I can handle myself, trust me. I just hope she keeps it between me and her that’s all.” Ada said solemnly just as the bell rang. The four girls got up and left for their classes. 

About a week later, on a Friday, Ada was leaving school. She always hung around with her friends for a short while after her last class to talk, make plans, or do whatever. Little did she know, on this day, a group of junior cheerleaders were silently observing her from down the hallway. They were lead by Lisa, the girl who had been causing problems with Lindsay the other week. As Ada dispersed from her group of friends she began walking down the hallway toward the cheerleaders. Lisa and pals, quickly went around the corner and waited. Not suspecting anything, Ada walked right into their trap. The four cheerleaders immediately formed a circle around Ada, who was all alone. 

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the infamous Ada Hahn!” Lisa cried out while making mocking gestures toward Ada. Ada, though startled at first, now appeared quite calm as if nothing was wrong in the slightest. 

“Get out of my way, Lisa.” She said quietly. 

“Ha, ha. You’re not in the slightest position to be giving orders Miss Hahn. You think we’re afraid of you?” Lisa teased. “You’re gonna pay for getting in the way last week.”

“You know what? I don’t think I am.” Ada calmy responded. 

“Oh you don’t?!” and with that Lisa made a move toward the bottom of Ada’s shirt. She ripped it up as hard as she could exposing Ada’s tanned taught belly. Lisa continued to pull and had the shirt right below Ada’s breasts nearly exposing her bra before Ada could respond. Ada quickly kneed Lisa in the gut and grabbed her arms. She spun her around and kicked her hard in the back causing the girl to fall flat on her front side. Ada then quickly turned to face the other girls before they could jump in the fight. A quick barrage of punches had two of the girls bent over holding their stomachs in pain. However, before Ada could reach her, the last girl grabbed her shirt (which was still wrinkled up below her breasts) and ripped it over Ada’s head, but could not get it off her arms. Ada was now left in just her hot pink bra and, needless to say, she was smokin hot. Her small breasts were pushed up by the bra, thus showing a lot of cleavage. Her naked torso was long, slim, and gorgeous as it stretched far past her belly button down to her jeans which were cut dangerously low, only nanometers away from her exposing what was beneath… 

“Holy sh*t!!” A guy yelled excitedly as he and a group of friends walked into the previously deserted hallway. The other guys weren’t even able to get that much out as they stood speechless, and stared and the sexy half-naked Ada. 

Ada quickly looked over at them, and became a little distressed …though not enough to cost her the fight. She created some separation from the last girl standing and was able to slip her shirt, which was handcuffing her arms, off and onto the ground. Now furious, she made her way toward the girl showing no mercy. She kicked her, jabbed her, kneed her and took whatever other measures necessary to disarm the girl. She then grabbed the girl’s loose fitting sweatpants and yanked them to the ground as the girl screamed. The guys erupted at this as the cheerleader’s red thong was on display for them. But Ada wasn’t finished. She made her way to the girl’s t shirt and pulled it as hard as she could, not bothering to try and slip it over the girl’s head. Ada ripped the shirt clean off the girl, and she was left standing in just her yellow, lace bra and red thong. And oh what a sight she was, as her slightly tanned, tight little body was now the main focus of the small group of guys’ stares. The girl quickly shot her arms to cover up her bra-encased boobs as Ada backed off for a second. The four cheerleaders were paralyzed with fear at this point as Ada had just taken all of them out in under 2 minutes. Ada advanced towards her nearly-nude target and place her thumbs on the inside of the waistband of her thong. 

“Look at me.” She said. The girl failed to look up, and instead was focused on her thong, the last piece of clothing maintaining her modesty. “Look at me!” Ada yelled as she slowly slid the thong down to where the slightest movement by either girl would expose the cheerleader’s pussy. It was clear at this point to the guys that the captured girl did not have any type of bush. 

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” The girl pleaded, now looking at Ada. “Please don’t pull them down!” 

“If any of you guys try to pull anything like this again, I promise you I will strip you bare ass. Is that understood?!” The bra clad Ada yelled looking at all four girls. They nodded sheepishly. “And you can pass that message on to Tina as well.” And with that Ada let go of the girl’s thong, thus preserving the girl’s charms from the guys. “Get out of here guys, the shows over.” Ada said smiling at them as she slipped her shirt back over her head. She then walked past Lisa and her friends, as the stripped girl was quickly pulling up her pants and wrapping her torn shirt around her bra. The girls watched as Ada walked outside the school to her car and drove away, all of them thinking the exact same thing: Ada Hahn was not a girl to be messed with.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 4 Crossing The Line

“Ha ha! Ohhhhh my Gosh!!” Chelsea laughed as Ada told her what happened. The two girls along with Abby and Neela were spending the night at Neela’s house. “But weren’t you embarrassed in just your bra? I would have died!!” She said clutching her large breasts as if they were the ones exposed. 

“Ha ha, yeah it was a little embarrassing. Especially when I saw the guys staring.” Ada blushed recalling her exposure. 

“Yeah but that’s okay, cause I’m sure their attention was soon focused on Kristy’s thong! Ha, ha that girl got what was coming to her…I never liked her.” Abby joined in.

“So, do you think it’s over?” Neela questioned. 

“Ummm….” Ada hesitated. “I dunno, I don’t think those girls will be taking any action soon though. Whether or not they tell Tina what happened though remains to be seen.” 

“Well, regardless if they do or not, you should be safe…I mean you’ve pretty much taken on the whole varsity cheerleading team by now, I don’t see any of them messing with you for awhile. But that doesn’t mean you should let your guard down. We all know what Tina and them are capable of.” Abby advised. The girls spent the rest of the night laughing and talking about the incident along with various other topics. The weekend went by quickly, as did the next week or so. From what Ada could tell, the cheerleaders probably did tell Tina of her warning, along with what happened. In English, Ada caught Tina staring at her numerous times and then quickly looking away. Ada couldn’t help but get the feeling that Tina was planning something. Her thoughts came true a couple of days later. 

It seemed as if Tina and Lisa, along with Megan and Tiffany could not let that incident go where Ada had interrupted the stripping of poor little Lindsay. Lindsay was a volleyball player and the volleyball team usually had practices in the auxiliary gym while the “more important” cheerleading team practiced in the main gym. However, today was different. The auxiliary gym was being occupied and thus, the volleyball team was granted permission to use the main gym. Cheerleading practice therefore was moved and hour back so both teams could practice. 

As the cheerleading team arrived, they waited outside the locker room for the volleyball team to shower, change, and do whatever. Lindsay, who was the team captain, had a short meeting with her coach after practice to discuss the team. She then entered the locker room, stripped out of her sweaty clothes and entered the shower. Once she was done showering she toweled off and began to dress. She slipped on her bikini cut panties, this time white with little hearts scattered throughout them, and bent over to grab her bra. The cheerleaders, thinking the volleyball team was finished, entered the room. 

“Oh!” Lindsay let out a little cry and shyly covered up her naked tits. “Hey…guys.” She said timidly as Megan and Tiffany laughed. Lindsay turned her back to the girls, so she could finish dressing in privacy. Lisa and Tina were now laughing. The four girls made eye contact and instantly got the same idea. Megan and Tiffany were the first ones to take action. They rushed over to the topless Lindsay and snatched her bra out of her hands. They then took a hold of both her arms pulling them behind Lindsay’s back so she could no longer cover herself. “Hey!” Lindsay squealed as the girls were moving her towards the entrance of the locker room. “Stop it! No, don’t!” Lindsay continued screaming as Megan and Tiffany were laughing hysterically at this point. They led the nearly naked volleyball captain outside of the locker room and into the hallway, which was filled with football players just getting out of their own practice. “Oh my Gosh!! Let go!!” Lindsay was now struggling ferociously but it was to no avail. 

“Hey guys, take a look!” Tiffany yelled at the guys. One by one they turned to see what was going on. Much to their delight, they saw the very attractive Lindsay almost butt naked, with no chance to cover herself. She couldn’t believe it. Her cute tits with large puffy nipples were bared for all these guys to enjoy! 

“Nice!!” “Damn! Linds!” “Oooo!” Were some of the many calls that were erupting from the crowd. 

We’re gonna finish the Lindsay show from a couple weeks ago, and now there’s no Ada Hahn to get in the way!” Lisa yelled as Lindsay continued to struggle. Tina became involved as she grabbed the bottom of Lindsay legs, to keep her from squirming around. Meanwhile, half the football team continued to ogle. They were loving the sights of Lindsay’s athletic legs leading up to her heart splattered panties. Not to mention her trim tummy leading up to her attractive pair of naked titties. 

Lisa continued, “Alright, and now the grand finale!” She made her way down to Lindsay’s panties, grabbed the waistband and slowly started to pull…. 

“Lisa let go!” Someone yelled. The cheerleaders holding Lindsay looked to see Jack, Lisa’s boyfriend, emerging from the crowd. He pushed away from Lindsay just before her nether regions were exposed. 

Jack’s friends were not happy with him. “Aww come on Jack! You know you wanna see her as much as we do!” 

“Shut up.” Jack turned toward the cheerleaders who were still prying Lindsay’s arms away from her body. “Let her go.” He said. Knowing it was over, the two girls, along with Tina at the feet released her. All three of them were still laughing as Lindsay shot her arms across her chest and ran into the locker room in tears. “It’s not funny! Don’t you see how much you hurt her?” Jack questioned. He turned directly at Lisa. “This is why I’ve been flirting with her so much this year. She’s a sweet girl, but you, you’re a b*ch…It’s over…I’m done with you.” 

“But Ja-“ 

“Don’t.” And with that, Jack ordered the guys to get out of the hallway; there was nothing left to be seen. He then told the cheerleaders to leave as well until Lindsay came back out. Jack waited awhile until, finally Lindsay came out fully dressed, her eyes still watering. She immediately saw Jack and blushed, but was able to let out a shy smile. 

“Thanks, Jack…” 

“Don’t worry about it.” Jack comforted her and walked her to her car. When they finally got there he turned to her and said, “uhhh….if it makes you feel any better, your um….breasts….are much nicer than Lisa’s.” Lindsay’s face flushed beet red at this comment as she smiled at him. Jack put his hands on her face, wiped away her tears, and slowly kissed her. She kissed back, and the couple remained in front of her car for a good amount of time. 

“Thanks.” She giggled. She started her car and drove home from school that day happier than she could have ever imagined after what had just happened….. 

Ada, along with Abby and Chelsea learned about Lindsay’s second exposure the next day in math class. Chase was the one bearing the bad news to them. 

“well…how much DID you see?” Abby questioned him. 

“just her boobs.” Chase said nonchalantly. 

“Oh well that’s not that big a deal, I mean Ada fought a whole fight with her boobs showing.” 

“No, no, no……we saw Lindsay’s BARE boobs. No bra.” 

“What!? Well then what did you mean JUST her boobs? Do you realize how big a deal this is?” Ada said furiously. “They’ve completely crossed the line showing her off like that in front of all you guys!” 

“I…really didn’t think it was that big a deal, I mean she’s got a rockin body….nothing to really be ashamed about.” Chase said. All three girls gave him a piercing stare. “Alright, alright, I’m sorry..I take it back, geez.” He then added under his breath “But she really did.” 

“What!?” Ada questioned. 

“Nothing!” Chase quickly replied. 

“Well, that settles it Ada. They’re not gonna let this go.” Chelsea said. She looked worried. 

“Yeah, they will. We just have to strike back, bigger than ever. They wanted a war, and they’re gonna get it.” Ada, said determined. 

“Okay Ada… this isn’t like your dad’s world here….I mean I haven’t seen the cheerleaders shooting people, or blowing things up….or doing anything you usually do to start wars….They just showed a pair..” 

“Shutup Chase!” Ada said. 

“Well, I’m just saying you’re being a little melodra…” 

“I said shut up! I dunno why you’re fighting us on this anyway….don’t you want to see more naked girls? Because I have a great plan to make it happen…” Ada said. “Come on girls.” She gathered Chelsea and Abby and the three of them walked away from Chase. 

Chase, meanwhile, turned to an attractive girl sitting beside him who had been listening in on the conversation. “Whatsup?” He said, attempting to flirt. The girl gave him a dirty look and turned away. “Geez, one pair of titties and every girl in the school goes crazy.” He muttered under his breath.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 5 Humiliation On A Grand Scale

School progressed as usual at Greenview, but life outside of class had changed dramatically. There had become a division between the girls of the school. They either fell on Tina and the cheerleader’s side, or they stood behind Ada and the “rebels” side. Ada laughed when the guys of the school nicknamed her and her friends “the rebels” seeing as how innocent most the girls on her side were, it was hardly a fitting nickname. But it was funny nonetheless. Ada had been biding her time for the right moment to carry out the plan she had told Abby and Chelsea about those many weeks ago in math class. In the mean time, “the skin wars” (another brilliant nickname by the guys) had really started to escalate. Numerous girls, both cheerleaders and “rebels” had been cornered and stripped down to their underwear in the hallways, at football games, or at parties. The funny thing was, no teachers saw, nor even heard about, the slightest rumor of a stripping taking place. The girls involved had been very careful when they chose to act. They were also careful as to how far they took things. Only one other pair of breasts had been exposed since Lindsay’s now famous incident and no panties had yet been dropped. 

The girl whose breasts were exposed was Kristy, the same girl who Ada had stripped down to her bra and thong in the beginning of the wars. It happened at a large party at a “neutral’s” house one night. (“Neutrals” were obviously those that chose to not take a side in the wars and thus remained friends with people from both sides.) The party was after the football team had clinched the playoffs and took place in the neutral’s parents’ mansion while they were out of town. Kristy had made the mistake of drinking too much that night and thus, her guard was down. Dressed in only her bikini she had decided to play chicken with her boyfriend and another couple from the party. It didn’t take long for a group of rebels to pull the strings on her bikini thus exposing her lemon shaped breasts to half the party. Another rebel turned on the spotlight to make sure everyone got a good look at the cheerleader’s tits while the rebels held her arms back. The worst part about it for Kristy was the nickname “Lemon Tits” she received from the guys around school. 

To the guys, these wars were just one big joke. They loved what was happening, but couldn’t help feel how ridiculous it was. Some guys found themselves constantly wandering deserted parts of the school hoping to find some poor girl scantily clad. To the girls, it was much more serious. Most of them hated the fact that the guys didn’t see how embarrassing it was for them. Not to mention the many nicknames and catchphrases the guys threw around so indifferently. Ada, personally thought the nicknames were pretty funny, though she hadn’t had a nickname given to her breasts, so she really couldn’t pass judgment on ole “Lemon Tits” freaking out every time someone called her that which was pretty much a hundred times a day. However, the war Ada took much more personally. She felt largely responsible for all of the chaos and figured it was up to her to try an end it. She was going to attempt to do this by carrying out her plan on a grand stage, at the upcoming pep rally for the state-championship bound football team. Where all the cheerleaders would be performing… 

The day of the pep rally had come and Ada and her friends were somewhat nervous about whether or not they should go through with their plan. 

“What if it doesn’t work? If it backfires and just makes the cheerleaders even angrier at us?” Chelsea asked with a worried look on her face. 

“Yeah I know, what if they figure out it was us and make us their primary targets?” Neela questioned with the same look. 

“I can’t promise anything.” Said Ada, trying to calm the girls down. “But they’re gonna know I was involved and therefore I’ll be the main target not you guys. But just to warn you guys, you’re already targets just by simply being close friends with me, so if you’re worried about them stripping you, it’s a little too late. I’m sorry I got you guys into this though.” Ada said genuinely. 

“I’m not.” Chelsea said. “You’re one of the best friends I got, and I’ll let a few guys see me in my underwear if it means staying close friends with you. 

“Yeah me too.” 

“And me.” Abby and Neela added, respectfully. 

“Ha ha, well what about naked?” Ada asked, now smiling. 

“Oh…..well…..let’s not think about that.” Shuddered a blushing Chelsea. All four of the girls laughed. 

“Alright, shall we do this then?” Ada asked. 

“Heck yeah!” Abby said excitedly, causing the girls to bust out laughing again. 

The girls all arranged to meet up in the hallway by the extra locker room back by the auxiliary gym during their 3rd block class which was right before the pep rally. One by one, Ada, Neela, Abby, Chelsea, and…a cheerleader named Sam showed up. Sam was still on the cheerleading team, but her loyalties lied with Ada. 

“Hey Sam.” Neela said politely. 

“Hey Neela, how’s it going?” Sam asked. Sam was a junior girl with brown curly hair. Being on the cheerleading team, she was certainly attractive with a nice fit body. She and Ada had become close friends while Ada cheered, but do to Ada having to quit, the two girls didn’t talk as much anymore. 

“Look, we don’t really have time for chit chat or our teachers are gonna wonder where we are.” Ada said. The girls agreed. “Sam, did you remember to wear the right panties?” 

“Yeah they’re on, let’s do this.” Sam said. All the cheerleaders used the auxiliary gym locker room as their own during the school day because it wasn’t being used by anyone else. Since this was little known around the school, the room was kept unlocked throughout the day. But, nonetheless the cheerleaders were warned not to keep any valuables or bring a lock if they did just in case. So it was basically just used as a place to store their clothes and uniforms before practices, games, and pep rallies. The five girls entered the room. 

“Ha, yes! It looks like everyone kept them out in the open, no locks used or anything!” Sam said excitedly. “Everyone bring their scissors?” The other four pulled out their scissors and made their way toward the uniforms. They went to the freshman’s first. Each girl grabbed a uniform and snipped away the panty lining in the skirt. One by one, they removed every single freshmen, and sophomore lining, and then made their way through the juniors. The girls were giggling out of control and only made it about halfway through the juniors’ linings when they heard a voice calling. 

“Hello!? Anyone in here?” A teacher began making her way into the locker room. 

“Shoot!” Whispered Abby. Quickly the girls shoved all the panty linings into a bag and ran out the back door. 

“Let’s hope this works!” Ada said, as the girls began to split up and go back to class. 

About halfway through 4th block, students began pouring into the gym excited for the pep rally. Tina and her cheerleaders were all in the auxiliary locker room changing into their uniforms. Sam watched as the girls casually slipped on their skirts without realizing what had been done. It was all she could do not to burst out laughing when she saw some of the girls had made a poor choice not to wear panties this day. Sam, on the other hand, came prepared. She had on big solid blue panties which matched the color of the linings in the skirt. No one would even be able to tell if her skirt was cut or not. 

“Hey Tina!” Called out a junior cheerleader. Sam listened closely. 

“What?” Tina asked. 

“Look!” The girl lifted up her skirt showing a pair of lace black panties. 

“Yeah so what, I don’t care about your stupid panties Jess now stay focused.” Tina ordered. 

No, no, no, that’s not what I meant….The linings gone! I can’t cheer dressed in these!” Jess said with a fearful look on her face. One by one the cheerleaders began lifting up their skirts to see if their lining was missing as well. About three-fourths of them had discovered to their horror that, indeed, their linings were missing as well. 

“Look everyone calm down!” Tina screamed after checking to see that hers’ along with all her fellow senior’s linings were still in tact. “We’re going out there as planned. This routine is huge for us, and we’re not gonna let a little cut linings cancel it. Mrs. Lewis would have my ass!” Mrs. Lewis was officially, the coach of the team, though she was hardly ever around. However, she would lay into the captains whenever she felt necessary if something went wrong….no excuses. 

“But I’m not wearing any panties!” A sophomore spoke up. “Yeah me neither!” Another added in along with several other girls. 

“Well why the hell not?!” Tina demanded. 

“I never do…and I didn’t count on my linings being destroyed! The first girl stated with a look of horror in her eyes. 

“Well I don’t give a damn! That’s your own problem…but you will go out there and cheer, I promise you that!” Tina said furiously. “I am not losing my spot as captain over some stupid stripping wars!” 

“what if we don’t?” a panty-less junior girl spoke up. 

“Then I’ll parade you out there with no skirt on at all and everyone will get a lasting look at your coochie instead of just a flash. Now let’s go!” And there was no more arguing. Terrified, the girls lined up to go to the gym and do their routine. 

As usual, the main gym was packed with nearly every student, teacher, and faculty member in the school in attendance. Ada and her friends were all sitting together anxiously as the cheerleaders came running out to the floor. The freshmen part of the routine was first. Ada couldn’t help but burst out laughing as she saw a wide display of different colored panties flashed to the crowd. There was no doubt a buzz occurring throughout the gym as people turned towards one another to see if their neighbors were seeing what they were. The girls wearing no panties were able to place their hands over their privates during the first part of the routing which consisted of leg kicks and split jumps. However, during their handsprings there was no way to cover and one at a time, they flashed their pussies to the crowd. 

“Holy shi*t that one’s not wearing panties!” Ada overheard a guy yell. 

“No way!” Another yelled. The buzz in the crowd grew louder and louder as guys leaned forward to get a better look. They watched as one after another cheerleading skirt flicked above a waist and exposed a freshman’s vagina. Most were bare but a few bushes were on show. The horror in the girls’ eyes was what was so priceless to Ada and her friends. When the freshmen were done, they ran off stage as quickly as possible holding their skirts down as they did. 

The sophomores were up next and the guys erupted when the first girl did a flip and her skirt got caught up above her waist giving them a good look at her trimmed . When she finally was able to fix her skirt, she made the mistake of glancing into the crowd, confirming her fear that everyone had just seen her pussy. More girls after her flipped and flashed their muffins and bare asses to the crowd, much to their embarrassment. By the time the juniors began their routine the crowd was out of control. The teachers were confiscating camera phones left and right as guys tried to snap photos of the girls’ privates. But, interestingly enough, not one teacher had the mind to shut the music off and stop the routines. Perhaps the male teachers were getting too much of a thrill seeing these young girl’s naked vaginas. Perhaps the female teachers were so fed up with these cheerleaders that they were enjoying their humiliation. Nonetheless, the routines went on. 

As the juniors were lined up, one cheerleader decided to make light of the situation. “Hey everyone look over here!” She yelled at the crowd. It took awhile but before long she had a lot of student’s attention including Lisa who was the cheerleader standing in front of her. When she was satisfied with the number of people looking, she grabbed Lisa’s skirt and lifted it up above her waist showing the crowd Lisa’s bare coochie. The girl held the skirt up for a short while as Lisa screamed at her. The guys who were lucky enough to be sitting in the front row, meanwhile, received an up close shot of Lisa’s hairless front side. Lindsay, who was sitting nearby Ada and her friends, looked delighted at Lisa’s humiliation. 

“Mindy let go!” Screamed Lisa, as she furiously elbowed Mindy, the girl holding her skirt up, in the ribs. This allowed Lisa to free her skirt from her so called friend’s clutches. She looked behind and gave Mindy a death stare, before going after Mindy’s skirt. Lisa ripped Mindy’s skirt up with a look of triumph on her face, only to be disappointed when she saw that Mindy still had her panty linings under her skirt. She was one of the lucky juniors whom Ada and friends hadn’t been able to get to. The two girls were then forced to do their routine with the rest of the juniors. The junior cheerleaders had the most girls going commando, much to the delight of the guys. However, these girls decided to switch up their routine and run the opposite way (away from the crowd) so that their asses would get the most exposure as opposed to their pussies. While the boys were a tad disappointed at this, they still welcomed the shots of the many tight naked asses, jiggling for their amusement. 

For the junior girl’s finale they were to make a human pyramid. The crowd in the lower rows was on the edge of their seats at his time, knowing that the girl on top would be standing well above them allowing them to get a lengthy shot up her skirt. Unfortunately for them, that girl happened to be Sam, who was showing no more skin than she usually would thanks to Ada’s warning. However, not all hope was lost for the horny males of the crowd. Lisa, who was still extremely pissed off at Mindy for exposing her, decided to seek some revenge. She was on the third (from the bottom) layer of the pyramid and Mindy was on the second. While Lisa was climbing up to her position, she grabbed Mindy’s zipper (located on the back of her skirt) and yanked it down. Mindy immediately gasped knowing what had happed. However, her arms were preoccupied with holding up the girls above her and thus, she could not pull the zipper back up. Slowly but surely, her skirt descended down her waist. She was in a near panic. She glanced into the crowd to see if anyone had noticed her predicament. At the time, no one had. They were too busy attempting to look up Sam’s skirt. There was almost a collective moan let out from the crowd as they saw that the cutie Sam’s modesty was intact. That moan did not last long though as people began noticing what was happening to the skirt of the sexy black haired Mindy. Excitement began to grow again, as the guys began willing the skirt to slip off her waist. Mindy was concentrating hard to keep her legs spread as far as possible in order to prevent any more slippage. She was showing a lot of flesh at this point as the entire area stretching from her belly to right above her privates was exposed. Almost the entire gym was on the edge of their seats… 

“AHHHHHH!” Mindy screamed as the skirt slid off her waist and down to her ankles baring her bald little kitty for the entire school! Mindy was close to a panic attack as there was nothing she could do to shield her exposure. If she moved even one arm or leg, the girls above her would fall directly on top of her and she could be seriously injured. She was forced to just stand there and observe all her peers getting an extended view of her buck naked vagina. The guys of the crowd were eye-sexing the hell out of Mindy’s tanned hips and thighs, which were nicely toned and greatly accentuated her smooth pussy which also had a nice bronze tan to it. By this point one of the teachers had finally stopped the music, though the cheerleaders were still holding their pyramid. Even though many guys were yelling, cat calling, and whistling, Mindy’s screams could be heard. “GUYS!!! LET ME DOWN! LET ME DOWN! ….MY SKIRT!!!” The other cheerleaders did not listen, and held their pose for a good minute before they finally let it disband starting from the top and going to the bottom. By the time poor Mindy was free, her skirt had come completely off her ankles. She didn’t even bother to recover it and instead ran bare ass through the crowd of cheerleaders attempting to cover her crotch and bare ass and the same time. She burst her way through all the girls and out into the hallway as the crowd chanted “ENCORE! ENCORE!” Several of the male teachers took quick peeks at the bottomless cheerleader as she ran past them and down the hall back to the locker room. 

It took a good ten minutes for the teachers and staff to calm the students down. The guys never got to see the senior cheerleaders do their routine, to see if their liners were removed from their skirts. They didn’t care though; they had just witnessed the best pep rally in the history of GHS with or without the seniors. Ada and her friends were dying in fits of laughter at this point. “There’s no way this could have gone any better!” She said excitedly. 

“I know! Did you see her face when her skirt dropped?!” Abby asked. 

The girls spent the rest of the pep rally laughing and talking excitedly over their victory. Meanwhile on the other side of the gym Tina, Megan, and Tiffany had spotted Ada and them laughing and they were not impressed. 

“So that’s the way they wanna play things out eh?” Tina asked rhetorically. “Well, we can take things further than that.” 

“Yes we can.” Added Megan. And the three girls walked calmly back to the locker room to discuss what was to be done…
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 6 Practice Makes Perfect

All hell had broken out in Greenview High. Almost every girl in the school was now involved in the “skin wars”. After the appropriately named “Snatch Rally” a chain reaction had taken place throughout the cheerleading squad. Many girls, including Mindy, quit right off the bat due to too much humiliation. Tina was removed as captain of the team, and therefore, quit. Megan and Tiffany followed and before long the squad was cut in half. Tina and her friends, however, still remained known as the cheerleaders in this war and they had been recruiting heavily for supporters. They stretched to the deepest depths of the school for help and they found it. They put together an army of big ugly girls much to the disappointment of the rebels. 

The guys of the school, meanwhile, were in heaven. Not only was the entire situation hilarious for them, but they were now seeing nudity on an almost weekly basis. The cheerleaders no longer cared about school rules. The big girls, nicknamed “the enforcers” by the guys, had cornered a good number of underclassmen rebel girls. Once they had them, they stripped their shirts and bras, or pants and panties clean off, with no hesitation. The poor rebel girls were forced to either run or hide while doing their best to cover themselves up. A number of the enforcers had been suspended from school for this but they didn’t care, they would do anything to be accepted by the cheerleaders. 

Ada and her friends were extremely disappointed that the snatch rally had not ended the war for good. 

“It’s never gonna end is it?” Asked Neela one day during lunch after seeing a freshman rebel sprint through the cafeteria crying, while clutching her naked tits with her hands. 

“I don’t know” Groaned Ada. “I’m beginning to think we never should have did that pep rally.” 

“We had to though, they weren’t gonna stop.” Abby said. 

“Yeah but at least then it was mostly only upperclassmen involved, and people weren’t getting stripped nude!” Ada said. 

Lindsay, who had begun sitting with these girls since the rally, loudly cleared her throat. 

“Oh, right sorry Linds….Well MOST people weren’t.” Ada said somewhat smiling. 

“Yeah, but it was still only a matter of time, you know how Tina is…we had to do that.” Neela said. 

“I just can’t fight the feeling that I’m responsible for all these underclassmen getting stripped. And they have to go through another two or three years with these guys!” Chelsea spoke up. 

“Hey, hey, it’s not your guys’ fault. These girls chose to side with us when they laughed at and made fun of the cheerleaders from their grade who exposed themselves in the rally. They could’ve stayed quiet.” Lindsay said. 

“Yeah I guess you’re right…though one thing I’m wondering is, why are all these man-girls only targeting the younger girls?” Neela asked. 

“Well for one, they’re probably afraid of Ada, no one’s come near her nor said anything to her since she stripped Lemon Tits.” Lindsay said as the other girls snorted at the nickname. “But I also think the younger girls are simply easier targets. They don’t know the school as well and they don’t know who they can trust and who they can’t. 

“Ha, yeah Ada, you’re gonna have to teach us some of those moves you got.” Chelsea laughed. “Because…I mean you can’t protect us at all times can ya?” 

“Ha ha, alright.” Ada giggled. 

“Why don’t we get together after school today and do it?” Abby asked. 

“Are you guys serious…I mean there’s only so much you can learn to do in such a short time…. 

“Oh shoot Ab we have play practice, we can’t do it today….and yeah Ada, at the least it’ll be fun….how bout this weekend? And we can have Sam over too since the cheerleaders won’t be able to know she’s with us.” 

“Yeah…we can do it at my house this weekend.” Abby said. The other girls agreed with her and spent the rest of the lunch break discussing plans. Meanwhile, on the other side of the cafeteria, Tina and her friends were doing the exact same thing… 

“Look, these stupid ‘enforcers’ aren’t doing their job!” Tiffany said angrily. “They were supposed to be stripping that damn Ada, not these stupid little freshmen.” 

“Yeah I know….they’re afraid of her.” Tina conceded. “but, technically we do have the upper hand right now. We have way more followers and not one cheerleader has been stripped naked yet.” 

“Yeah but look at how many were exposed during the pep rally! Not to mention Mindy’s…” 

“Ohhh!” Mindy cried. 

“Oh, shut up Mindy! If you hadn’t lifted my skirt up, I wouldn’t have done it! And besides, those bitches are the true enemies.” Lisa said, pointing over towards Ada and her friends. 

“You’re right…we need to stop worrying about these stupid fat girls and their failures and start focusing on how to get to Ada and I know the best way.” Megan said. 

“How?” Tiffany asked. 

“We attack her friends…her close friends. We’re prolly not going to be able to do it at school though…cause she’s always around them. We need find a place where they’re isolated from her…yet still in front of a bunch of people. Then we can strip them and that will cause Ada to throw in the white flag, cause she’ll feel guilty. And THEN we can go back to ruling the school.” Megan explained. The girls sat quietly as they thought of where they could strike. 

“The play!” Tina said excitedly. 

“Bingo.” 

The weekend arrived and Ada made her way over to Abby’s house on Friday night. Chelsea and Neela were already there. Sam and Lindsay arrived short after. The girls started off by just chit chatting about plans and what not but then moved onto Ada’s “training.” Abby’s parents were at her brother’s football banquet which is a large reason why her house was chosen, to avoid awkward questions from parents. Slowly but surely Ada was able to teach the girls some good pressure points and other areas that were good targets when disarming someone. The girls practiced for quite awhile, and after a couple of hours they were beginning to get the hang of it. During their practice, Sam gave Chelsea a little jab in the gut and then quickly ripped Chelsea’s shirt over her head and off her body. 

“Ha ha! This is really fun!” Sam laughed. 

“Ha, you’re not supposed to actually take it off! Chelsea giggled as she crossed her arms over her red bra encasing her large breasts. The other girls were laughing hysterically. 

“Why not?! It’s prolly good practice, actually.” Ada said. 

“Ha, alright fine!” Chelsea elbowed the cute, curly haired Sam in the gut, spun around to her back and whisked her sweatpants AND panties down to the ground in one swift motion. The girls laughed even harder. 
“Hey!” Laughed Sam as she threw her hands down to cover herself. 

“What? Those girls don’t stop at bras and panties.” Chelsea laughed. 

“Yeah, they take no mercy! In fact….No covering!” Abby said as she rushed over and pulled Sam’s hands behind her back. It was at this precise moment when Abby’s parents, her brother, and Chase, who was good friends with Abby’s brother, walked through the front door and into the living room where the girls were standing. All three guys immediately shot their eyes to Sam’s short haired pussy which was on full display for them to enjoy. 

“oooh” Abby’s father accidently let out a noise of approval causing her mother to hit him. 

Meanwhile Abby and Chelsea didn’t even realize what was going on as they were too busy laughing and prolonging Sam’s exposure. 

“OMIGOD! OMIGOD! You guys let me go! Let me go!” Sam said with a look of horror in her eyes as she saw the guys getting a lengthy look at her trimmed bush that barely covered her vagina. Finally realizing what had happened Abby and Chelsea let go and Sam hurriedly pulled her pants and panties back up to her waist. She continued to look with horror at the guys, who had now focused their attention elsewhere. Chelsea was bent over on the ground in just her bra showing the guys some great cleavage as she quickly threw her shirt over her head. 

“I’m not even gonna ask.” Abby’s mother stated as she rolled her eyes and walked upstairs. Both Sam and Chelsea were blushing out of control at this point as the three guys continued to stare in an awkward silence, despite both girls being dressed at this point. “Come on Rick! You’ve seen enough of those poor girls!” She shouted at her husband. He took one last look at Sam before hurrying after his wife. Ada couldn’t hold it in any longer. She busted out laughing, followed closely by Lindsay and Abby, then the guys, then finally Chelsea and even Sam – who was still blushing like crazy. 

“Well that was nice. You should have Sam over more often!” Abby’s brother directed at Abby. 

“Yeah, I know. They told me this is what they do but I didn’t actually believe it.” Chase said. “How bout one more look?” 

“Shut up you guys.” Giggled Sam. And with that, the girls were done practicing, and spent the rest of the night giggling over what had just happened.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 7 The Winter Play

As time wound down to winter break, Abby and Chelsea became very excited for the upcoming play. Both girls were great actresses and had played lead roles in past plays but this time, with the “Skin Wars” going on, they felt it much safer to accept smaller roles and not attract attention to themselves. They were wrong. 

The play being put on was a spinoff of “Pinocchio.” Both Abby and Chelsea were playing marionettes that had a variety of short scenes throughout the performance where the girls had their arms and bodies harnessed up to maintain the illusion that they were being controlled by an unseen person. Their outfit was a tight full body jumpsuit and was one of the reasons why they tried out for the part of marionette. Both being extremely shy with their bodies, they decided these costumes showed the least skin, and they were right. 

The play was put on for a total of six nights which lasted over two back-to-back weekends. The first two nights had gone great, and the show received great reviews from local reporters. To their surprise, Abby and Chelsea had both been mentioned in some of the reviews despite their small parts. The reviewers described their performances as “Short, but sweet” and also said they “provide both great comedic and dramatic moments, stealing the show in their short stage time.” The girls were very happy with this, but were somewhat flustered with their costumes. The jump suits and harnesses were so tight on their bodies that it cause their undergarments (just their bras and panties) to ride up painfully on their skin. After a long talk amongst themselves they approached the director and the costume girl, whom they believed to be a nice, trustworthy person, of their predicament. 

“Well, have you tried wearing shorts or clothes over them to see if that provides a little more comfort?” The director asked. 

“Yeah, that was how we originally wore them but it was even worse.” Abby replied. 

“Well….the only other solution I can think of would be to do it….without anything. That would certainly prevent your underwear from getting all tangled up.” The director said. Abby and Chelsea blushed at the thought of this. “We would, of course set up your own changing room opposite the normal one for you guys. And I promise to keep this between the four of us, that way no one will try and sneak in to see you.” The girls thought about it for a long time, before finally deciding that they would be okay. 

“Well….I guess we could do it…It’s not like we ever have to change out of our costumes or do anything in a hurry. We just stay in these jumpsuits the whole time so we should be ok.” Chelsea said. And with that, the girls unknowingly made the worst decision of their young lives. 

The next night of the show went even better than the first two. The girl’s costumes were now comfortable and they were very cautious about changing. In fact, the girls went as far as simply wearing their jumpsuits to the play so they would only have to change once at the end. A week passed and both the Thursday and Friday showings were equally amazing. The show had created a lot of buzz around the area and a sold out auditorium came to witness the closing performance. Abby and Chelsea were in full costume and were getting their arms and jumpsuits harnessed up to go out on stage. When it was their cue, they went out and performed a brief funny dialogue that the crowd loved. They disappeared offstage just as quickly as they appeared on it. About ten minutes later, they were back in the spotlight doing their second scene, which was again, flawless. They went on and off the stage for a couple more scenes before heading out for their final one. 

“This was our best show yet!” Abby said excitedly to the people around her backstage. 

“C’mon Ab, don’t jinx us! We still got one scene left.” Chelsea said as she ushered her friend back out onstage. Once the girls were front and center they noticed something peculiar happening. The people backstage controlling their harness were pulling very taught on the ropes connected to their arms. This prevented the girls from being able to drape their arms as if they were puppets. Instead, they stood there with their arms stiff and stretched up in the air as the audience watched intently. Suddenly there was a snapping sound from their jumpsuits causing the girls to look strangely at one another. 

“I wouldn’t ever want to be in that kind of situation anyway” Chelsea said her line, despite the odd occurrence. 

“Yeah, I know when to pick my battles!” Abby stated, also staying in character. 

The girls continued to try and relax their arms, but it was no use. For whatever reason, the people backstage were really making things difficult for them. And that’s when Chelsea saw them. Tina and a couple of friends were sitting in about the third row all with giant smiles on their face. Tina gave Chelsea a little wave as the girls made eye contact for brief second. 

“Uhhh oh.” Chelsea accidently said aloud. Abby looked at her strangely. 

The harnesses attached to the girls jumpsuits were suddenly ripped backwards almost causing them to fall over. As they regained composure, the harnesses were pulled pack again. This time the harnesses ripped the jumpsuits clean off the girls bodies, rendering them completely butt naked on stage! 

“AHHHHH!!!!” Chelsea let out a blood curling scream and attempted to run off stage but couldn’t move do to the arm harnesses being held tighter than ever. The two girls’ naked boobs and pussies were now the crowning moment in this performance. Abby stood in shock, her stunningly blue eyes staring out at the crowd as her golden blonde curly hair draped over her shoulders and sat next to her nice sized tits. Her tan-lined breasts and slim torso led down to her coochie which was covered by a furry bush containing light colored hairs that matched her head. 

Chelsea’s body on the other hand was light skinned throughout. The guys in the crowd screamed and hollered out of control as they took in her amazing naked boobs, which were large, round, and sitting perfectly on her body as her pulled up arms gave a nice perk to them. Her brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and thus, her breasts could be seen in all their glory. Her waist was surprisingly very thin despite how womanly her hips and thighs were. As well as her breasts, the men of the crowd were loving the site of Chelsea’s adorable little brunette bush, which was trimmed into a very neat triangle above her vagina. Chelsea looked on in horror as some of the guys sitting up close were getting some priceless looks at it so she lifted one of her legs up and twisted her body to cover. While this feeble attempt prevented those sitting further back from seeing her bush, it also gave the guys up close a very intimate shot of her shaven pussy lips between her legs. She squealed when she saw some of the guys lunging out of their seats hoping to get an even better look, and put her foot back on the floor. 

Abby stood still, wide-eyed with fear as Chelsea continued wiggling uncontrollably on stage. Both girls let out a little scream as they saw a camera flash in the crowd. After the first, many followed capturing Chelsea’s big bare breasts and trimmed bush as well Abby’s tan-lined titties and fuzzy pussy. 

“I’d rather go naked AND wear fur!!!!” Some guy yelled from the crowd, regarding the girl’s unshaven vaginas. Both girls blushed profusely at this and glanced down at their cute little kitties on display. Cameras continued to flash and guys continued to yell as the two beauties squealed and squirmed around in buck naked humiliation. They twisted and contorted their bodies but it was all in vain as everyone received plenty of full frontal shots. In fact, all the movement did was jiggle their tits around much to the delight of the crowd. 

Meanwhile Ada, Lindsay, and Neela sat near the back of the auditorium, watching in horror what was happening to their friends. The girls watched in shock for a little while before finally acting. Neela and Lindsay pushed their way to the stage, but it took them quite some time to fight their way through all the horny males who were attempting to get some closer looks at Abby and Chelsea’s bodies. Ada, meanwhile, rushed to the back of the auditorium where the cops and principal were. 

“Hey, Mr. Wendell!” She yelled at the principal, attempting to out scream the others in the auditorium. The principal and cops were also staring lustfully at the girls on stage, however, it didn’t take them long to notice the sexy Ada who was now right in front of them. “Mr. Wendell! You need to block off all the exits to this school except the front doors where the metal detectors are.” 

“Whaaaa……Why?” Mr. Wendell said shifting his focus back and forth from Abby and Chelsea to Ada. 

“Mr. Wendell look at me!” Ada demanded. “We can’t let these pictures get out, it will ruin these girls’ lives! We need to send everyone in this auditorium through the metal detectors to catch their phones and cameras, and the cops can force people to delete the pictures.” 

“Miss, that will take forever…And people will catch on and they’ll just start sending the pictures to their friends before we can delete them.” One of the cops said. 

“Look I don’t care how long it takes, and why the hell are you guys just standing back here anyway! They’ve been up their naked for like the last five minutes!! Only the people sitting close enough will have been able to get clear camera phone pictures. If we make our way to the front now we can confiscate all the phones before people see what we’re doing.” Ada said angrily as she looked her principal in the eye. “Please Mr. Wendell, we have to try.” Mr. Wendell thought about it for a while, but he was unable to say no to Ada, as every guy usually is. Ada took a collection of cops with her as the rest of the squad went with Mr. Wendell to lock off the doors. Ada and the cops now began working their way to the front right as Lindsay and Neela climbed on stage. 

The two clothed girls stood in front of their nude friends to shield them as best as they could while they worked on undoing the arm straps. “Omigod you guys! Hurry up, hurry up!” Chelsea cried. Both she and Abby’s eyes were swelled up with tears at this point. It took awhile for the straps to be undone because of how tight they had been pulled. The crowd groaned as their unobstructed full frontal nudity shots were now gone, however, they didn’t give up and began running to the sides of the auditorium to get a better angle. 

Ada and the cops had already made their way to the up close crowd. They disregarded any actual cameras and went only for phones. They were very efficient and were able confiscate a high number of them, though it would have been nearly impossible to grab them all. While the crowd was very pissed when their phones were grabbed, there was nothing they could do to the cops who took them. 

Back on stage, Chelsea and Abby were finally free. Wasting no time, the girls shot their hands to cover their boobs and pussies and sprinted backstage. The crowd let out a loud, delighted gasp when they saw Chelsea’s curvaceous ass bared for the first time. It jiggled all over the place as she sprinted out of sight followed closely by the small, but round, assed Abby. The girls sprinted through the corridors behind the stage as the many cast members looked on. In their haste, they made the mistake of going to the normal changing room as opposed to their private one on the opposite side. The naked beauties burst through the door only to find most of the cast waiting for them. Cameras began snapping immediately as the girls desperately cupped their pussies with one hand while covering their tits with the other. Both girls quickly turned around at the sights of the flashes. 

“Omigosh c’mon you guys!” Abby pleaded as their fellow cast members snapped some priceless shots of the girl’s bare butts. They ran out of the room again and sprinted back to their changing room. They didn’t bother covering anything as they sprinted past the people who were still in the corridors. Finally, they made it into their changing room, and slammed the door behind them locking it as a group of cast members was right behind them. Realizing they were safe, the girls looked at each other for a second before dropping to the ground and bursting into tears. 

Back on the outside, the crowd had calmed down, realizing the show was over. Many people began pouring out of the auditorium, only to be met by cops who led them to the metal detectors. One by one, people were forced to allow the cops to search through their cameras and have their naked pictures deleted. Camera phones were also searched, though it was most likely that the deleted pictures had already been sent out. All in all, the process took several hours and really sobered the crowd after all the excitement. By the time the last people were sent through it was well after midnight and the cops, principal, Ada, Neela, and Lindsay were all exhausted after their hard work. 

Ada left with Neela and Lindsay calling Abby and Chelsea’s phones. Neither girl answered, though finally after a couple of minutes Ada received a text from Abby that simply read, “Come over.” Ada and crew arrived at Abby’s house a few minutes later as her father somberly opened the door. Ada didn’t think he or his wife were in the audience that night, as they had already seen the play three times, but it was obvious he knew what had happened. 

“Hey girls…” He said quietly. “They’re downstairs.” Ada, Neela, and Lindsay walked to the basement where they saw Abby and Chelsea, now fully dressed sitting on the couch quietly. It was obvious they had been crying. When they saw their friends, the two girls burst into tears again. Not knowing what to say, the five friends sat in silence for awhile, before finally falling asleep.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 8 The Betrayal

With only one week before winter break, Chelsea and Abby decided not to go back to school until after the break to save them additional humiliation. Ada and Co. had done a great job limiting the amount of nude pictures in circulation. In fact, the only stage photos being shown throughout the school were grainy camera phone shots from people far away. One could make out two naked girls in these photos, but that was about it. However, none of the cast members had their backstage pictures confiscated. There were plenty of high quality photos of the girls feebly covering themselves. The girl’s entire bodies sans their privates were viewable in these pictures. There were also several glorious shots of the girl’s naked asses in distribution. While these photos were greatly coveted, mainly due to Chelsea’s ample backside, one photo had become known as “the golden shot.” It was taken right as the girls had opened the door to the cast room. Chelsea was on one side of the picture cupping her crotch and tits. Abby, on the other hand, had one arm over her boobs, but the other on the door handle. The shocked look on the girls’ blushing faces was enough to make the photo a classic all by itself. However, the crowning moment of the photo was the crystal clear view it showed of Abby’s fluffy blond bush. By the end of the week, everyone in the school who wanted one, had a copy of this photo. Thus, poor innocent Abby’s cute fuzzy pussy was no longer a secret from any of the guys who had lusted after her for the last four years. 

Ada had made it her personal mission to get back at those who were involved with Chelsea and Abby’s stripping. She knew that the top dog was Tina and it would be pretty hard to get to her at this point in time. However, after questioning several people and using her persuasion and charm, she was able to discover that the two people most responsible were (no surprise) the costume girl and the lead stage manager. The costume girl was a little red haired girl with freckles named Amber. The stage manager, on the other hand, was a plump girl with brown hair. These two girls had allowed themselves to be tricked into exposing Chelsea and Abby and they were now going to pay. Amber had rigged the costumes so they would come completely off with one fell swoop. Stephanie, the stage manager, had made sure everyone working the harnesses would make sure they held taught, and didn’t allow the girls to move once they were naked. In exchange, Tina had promised these girls acceptance and protection on their side of the skin wars. 

Once Ada had cornered them, they begged and pleaded their story as to why they did what they did. It was no use though, and Ada wasted no time stripping both of them completely buck naked after a basketball game on a Friday night. Amber, with her cute freckled tits and embarrassing red pubes was tied up right outside the doors where all the students parked. Stephanie and her fat tits with big nipples along with her shaved clean snatch was tied up right beside her. After the game, the students came pouring out of the school only to come face to face with them. Instead of wolf whistling and hooting and hollering, the boys broke into fits of laughter at the girls, who weren’t exactly among the hottest ones in the school. Plenty of pictures were snapped capturing them in all their glory. Tina and her friends made no attempt to help these girls, which made the payback all the sweeter for Ada and hers. Once Abby and Chelsea found out about this they were happy, but it still didn’t make up to what happened to them. 

“We have to aim higher if we want to truly get them back.” Abby said one night over Christmas break. 

“Yeah, I know…we have to get Tina.” Neela agreed. 

“It’ll be too hard…she’s never alone, and she’s too careful now after what happened to you guys.” Ada nodded towards Abby and Chelsea, who frowned. “She knows we could strike back at any time.” 

“Well, then what about the two sluts?” Chelsea asked. 

“Megan and Tiffany? They’re always with Tina too…” 

“No they’re not!” Abby said excitedly. “The last week or so my brother has been hanging out with Megan. I keep yelling at him for it but he doesn’t care…all he ever says is ‘I don’t care she’s hott’.” 

“Well..how exactly does that help us?” Neela questioned. 

“We can attack when they’re …..” Abby blushed. “well…..you know….” 

“Haha, that’s kinda low don’t ya think?” Ada asked. 

“And what they did to us wasn’t!?” Chelsea said angrily. 

Ada frowned. “You’re right, I’m sorry….alright well how do you know they’re gonna be doing that any way?” 

All three of the girls looked at Ada as if she was stupid. 

“Yeah, you’re right who am I kidding.” She said laughing. “But I think we should talk to Josh first.” 

“No! He’s not gonna blow his chance at a sure thing for us!” Abby exclaimed. 

“Well, maybe not for you…” Ada unbuttoned a top button of her blouse, letting her black bra show. “Girls, show a little skin, and let’s go talk to him.” She said. The other girls laughed, fixed their outfits, and then followed Ada to Josh’s (Abby’s brother) room. It didn’t take long for the three beauties to convince Josh to help them, and the plan was on… 

The next week Josh brought Megan over and wasted little time in bringing her up to his room. Ada and her friends, meanwhile had gathered a large group of geeky guys to set up a camera in his room. These geeks were obviously more than willing to help. A select few of them were able to hide in Josh’s closet, while the rest waited right outside his door. Cameras rolling, they watched as Josh began to make out with the sexy Megan, caressing her body as he did. Before long, her shirt was off, and her jeans were unzipped as Josh slid them off her long tanned legs. Now in just her lacy bra and thong, Megan pulled Josh’s shirt over his head and began working on his jeans. Josh snapped her bra off exposing her nice medium sized breasts to him. The geeks in the closet were going crazy at this point as many of them were witnessing their first pair of breasts (the others had only seen Abby and Chelsea’s at the play). Josh then hooked his thumbs in the waistband of Megan’s thong and slid it down and off her legs showing the geeks her bald pussy. The couple kissed and caressed a bit longer until finally Josh, in just his boxers at this point, pulled away from her. 

“What’s wrong?” the naked, sweaty, Megan asked. 

“Sorry, Meg…but uhh….” Ada and her friends could see how hard this was for him. “Family comes first.” 

Megan didn’t have any time to question him further as the geeks in the closet, as well as the ones outside the door burst into the room snapping photo after photo of the bare naked Megan! 

“OHHHH MYY GODDD!!!” Megan screamed, and dropped both her hands to her pussy as the guys captured her tanned titties on camera, and film. They managed to get extremely close to her as the small beads of sweat dripping down her rack were evident to them. “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!” Megan released her hands from her coochie as she attempted to push the guys away from her. 

“Hell yeah!!!” The geeks squealed in delight at the sight of her bare beaver. The guys got some great snatch shots as Megan failed to cover herself. She finally burst through them on the way to the door only to find out that Ada and all her friends were on the other side making sure she didn’t get through. With her tits and ass jiggling Megan screamed in horror when she found out she was trapped. The geeks had managed to grab all her clothes and underwear by this point to make sure she couldn’t dress. She turned to face them again and draped one arm over her breasts while using the other hand to cup her pussy. 

“Oh my God, please just let me go!” As slutty as Megan claimed to be, she appeared mortified that all these guys were getting magnificent views of her privates. 

“Hands down.” One geek squeaked out. 

Megan looked nervously around the room while still clutching her crotch and tits. After realizing there was no way out, she gave in. “Fine, you f*cking perverts!” She dropped the arm covering her boobs down to her side. “Happy! Now let me go!” 

“Nope, show us your p-p-pussy too.” The geek stuttered. 

“Ohhhh my God!” Hands shaking in fear over her pussy, she nervously surveyed the situation. After a few minutes she moved her trembling hands to the side and unveiled her smooth, tanned, coochie to them. With all the stimulation, it was now very aroused for the geeks’ pleasure. They immediately moved inches away from her and filmed an extended full frontal, bare ass naked, sequence of her. The cameras were only inches from her as they captured her naked rack down to her slim torso, and finished it off with an up-close shot of her soaking wet bald-as-a-baby vagina. Eventually, Megan had had enough and moved both her hands back to her kitty. “Okay!! That’s enough!! Now get out of here so I can get dressed!” She said angrily. But the geeks had not had enough. They grabbed her hands and pried them away from her pussy. “Hey!! Let go of me!!!” She screamed. The horny geeks, of course, did not listen to her and some of them even had the audacity to reach out and cop a feel of her boob. Once, one did it, they all joined in, rubbing their pervy hands all over the naked cheerleader’s body. Megan’s tits and ass jiggled out of control for the camera’s viewing pleasure as she jumped and struggled against the guys will. One lucky geek had managed to get a good feel of her wet pussy as he shuddered in joy. Just like before, once one got a feel, they all took turns petting her kitty. Finally, Megan couldn’t take it anymore as she moaned in pleasure. In order to prevent herself from having an orgasm, she kicked hard at the guys’ nuts. She managed to connect with a few kicks, only managing to piss off the geeks. 

“Alright fine, you want let go? We’ll let you go.” One of the geeks said as he and a group of them grabbed her arms, and then her body and lifted her off the ground. They moved her over to the window and one of them opened it. 

“Ohhh!!!! NO, NO, PLEASE DON’T!! I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY!” Megan pleaded, but the geeks’ minds were made up. They opened the window and tossed her out onto the roof completely butt naked!! They then quickly shut the window and locked it as Megan crouched into a naked little ball on the roof. She then got right back up and started banging against the window, while not covering anything. Screaming bloody murder, she begged them to let her back in. All they did, however, was keep filling up the memories on their cameras. 

“BEEP!! BEEP!!” A car honked its horn. Megan jumped, and, without thinking, turned to face the road as a truck load of football players drove slowly by. “YEAAAH, MEG!!!” The guys roared as Megan gave them a quick full frontal flash before covering herself. Luckily for her the truck kept on driving. She turned her attention back to the window kicking and hitting it as hard she could. Defeated, she walked carefully along the roof to see if the other windows were open. Once, again, Ada and Co. had beat her to it, and had locked all the windows to the house. 

The geeks raced down the stairs to the house, followed by Ada, her friends, and Josh. They all started their cars and pulled them out of the driveway. The drivers sat in the cars, ready to go as the passengers got out and surrounded the house, waiting for Megan’s next move. She paced along the roof looking for a way out of her mess. “ADA YOU B*TCH!!” She screamed when she saw that Ada and her friends were all there to enjoy her show. “YOU’RE ALL GONNA PAY FOR THIS I PROMISE!!” 

“Haha, Meg, you do realize we have ongoing footage of your entire show, correct? I Don’t think you’re in any kind of position to pose threats on us.” Ada laughed. Meanwhile, Megan had found her best way down. She ran and jumped off the roof into the deep end of Abby’s pool. 

“WOAAH!! She actually jumped!” One of the geeks yelled as everyone made their way over to the pool. When Megan finally emerged she looked around to see that everyone was still watching her. 

“What the F*ck!! Can’t you just leave me alone!!” She screamed. 

“You brought this on herself, Meg.” Ada said calmly. “And there’s no going back now, we’re not letting you off easy. And when you finally do make it home, you tell Tiffany, and Tina that this war is over. And if you guys don’t end it….well I’m sure these geeks can make sure these videos make it to the internet.” 

“F*CK YOU!!” Megan Screamed. She swam her way over to the side of the pool and propelled herself out of the water, exposing her now soaking wet naked body. Her jet black hair clung to her body and only added to the sexiness she was giving off. She streaked through the neighboring back yards, not bothering to cover anything. 

“GET HER!!” One the geeks screamed, as everyone began to follow. The geeks filmed Megan’s nice ass as it bounced uncontrollably while she ran. Ada and her group, along with a couple of geeks ran to the cars, telling their drivers to drive. The cars didn’t take long to catch up to Megan, and once they did, they slowed down to her pace as she continued to sprint bare ass back toward her house. Megan continued to run and to her horror, approached a backyard that was littered with people of all ages. With no time to think she crossed her arms over her breasts and sprinted right towards the family gathering. 

“Holy smokes!” An older woman yelled. The rest of the family began to look at what the woman saw. They all turned their heads and watched in disbelief as Megan ran right towards them, only covering her tits and leaving her bald pussy on full display for them. Megan streaked past the people as fast as she could as the geeks trailed her. Many men from the gathering turned to get some good ass shots as their wives scolded them. Megan and the geeks just kept on running, and eventually were out of sight from the people. 

The geeks watched in amusement as Megan began to get winded and slowed down. This time, she dropped her hands to cover her muffin, but left her bare boobs and butt exposed while she caught her breath. The geeks running after her were tired as well and stopped to catch their breath while they continued to film. 

After a short break, Megan decided to get going again, but this time she walked cautiously, very aware of her nudity. Now covering her breasts as well as her vagina, she made her way from backyard to backyard, using anything she could to keep herself covered. Unfortunately for her, the strip of backyards ended as she approached her home. She would now have to cross a couple of roads. The first road was not busy at all. Checking twice to make sure no cars were coming, Megan booked across the road leaving her bare butt uncovered for the geeks behind her. She managed to make it across with the only cars seeing her being the ones that had been following her the entire time. She would have to make the rest of her trip back home out in the open though, because the backyards on this side of the road were fenced in. Turning the corner, Megan ran directly into a middle aged man, who was jogging. 

“Oh! Excuse me!” The man said not immediately noticing Megan’s lack of clothes. Megan, did not wait for him to do so, and sprinted past him. “Ma’am….OHHHH!” He let out a joyful gasp as he watched Megan’s naked ass jiggle down the road. The geeks sprinted past him laughing. One stopped for an interview. 

“Sir, what did you think of that beautiful ass?” He asked the man. 

“I….uhhhh…well…….no comment.” The man said smartly into the camera and then continued with his jog. 

Megan was closer and closer to her house now and had managed to not be seen by anyone else besides the jogger. However, her toughest obstacle was still ahead, as she approached one of the busiest roads in town, a six-way intersection that was always packed with traffic. There was absolutely no way around it unless she wanted to spend another hour or so avoiding it. As she neared the intersection she stopped behind a tree for cover. She had appeared to have lost both the on-foot geeks, as well as the ones in their cars who were following her. Her body was now dripping with sweat both from being nervous as well as hot. She timidly looked around the intersection waiting for her best time to go. While waiting, she made the mistake of forgetting about what was around her as a group of boy scouts and their leaders popped out of the woods she was hiding in front of. 

“Well, did you boys manage to get all your….oh my!!” A leader of the scouts had spotted Megan before she realized they were there. 

“HAHA!!! The boys laughed loudly. Nice bare butt girl!!” One of the boys shouted. Megan shrieked and jumped and turned around facing the boys, still using her hands to shields her tits and pussy. There was a moments of awkward silence, until one of the younger scout leaders spoke up. 

“Well, what are you boys waiting for, you got your cameras don’t you!” He exclaimed. The young boy scouts wasted no time in pulling out their disposable cameras and snapping away at Megan. She screamed, but managed to keep herself well covered. Forgetting where she was, she sprinted away from the boys right into the middle of the road! Horns honked, guys yelled out their windows, and ladies looked on with unapproved stares and comments as Megan now found herself on bare naked display for tons of people! Cupping her privates she managed to only expose her bare ass as she made it about halfway across the road. 

“WOO WOO!” A cop’s siren sounded as Megan was in the direct center of the intersection. Two cops busted out of their car, while laughing at Megan and admiring her body. She tried to run past them, but it was no use. One cop grabbed both her arms and pried them off her body, placing her in handcuffs. 

“NOOO!!!! DON’T!!” She screamed as her jiggling boobies and bald pussy were now on buck naked display for everyone. Cars were honking out of control at this point and everyone was cheering out their windows. Those who had cameras snapped pictures of course while the cops decided they would fill out some paperwork before placing Megan in the car. “Please, just let me in the car.” She pleaded. 

“Haha, now you’re shy? You should’ve thought about this before you decided to go streaking.” 

“I wasn’t streaking! I just…..” Realizing it was pointless Megan stopped arguing as the cop’s left her exposed for everyone. She crossed her legs in a feeble attempt to shield her pussy. The boy scouts, along with the geeks had caught up to her and ran right out into the intersection to get some up close shots. Many people, mostly guys, had gotten out of their vehicles to join them. There was nothing Megan could do except stand and watch in horror as people engraved her bare tits and smooth coochie on their cameras. She tried to turn around and just show them her ass, which she could cover with her handcuffed hands, but the cops wouldn’t allow it and made sure they spun her back around. After about a five minute show, the cops escorted her into the car as the crowd groaned and made their way back to their cars. 

“So…I never really understood it….do you like get a thrill from this or something? Does it turn you on?” The younger cop asked Megan. She sat in silence for a bit before angrily bursting out. 

“Look you assh*le! I wasn’t streaking! Didn’t you see that big group of perverts back there with cameras?! They stripped me and pushed me outside naked leaving me to walk back to my house on my own!” She screamed, nearly in tears. The cops just laughed. 

“A likely story…but I don’t see any marks or bruises on your body showing a struggle. You go to GHS don’t you?” The cop asked. 

“Yeah, what’s that got to do with anything.” Megan asked. 

“Do you know Chelsea Vaughn?” The cop asked. 

“Yeah, she was one of the bitches that helped strip me!” 

“Well, that ‘bitch’ is my daughter, and his sister.” The older cop said turning to look at Megan. “And we know you played a part in what happened to her at the play the other week….” Nothing else had to be said. Megan knew she was doomed, and Chelsea’s family was not going to let her go. She was going to be paraded around the police station completely naked. The cops arrived at the station and escorted her out of the car and into the building. She didn’t even bother on begging or pleading, and instead focused on zoning out. 

“OH!!” Cop after cop yelled and whistled as they took in the glorious sights of Megan’s naked body. Zoning out was proving to be a lot harder than it looked as Megan was distinctly aware of all the people enjoying her tits, pussy, and ass. After a couple of minutes on display, the cops filled out more paper work and then placed her in a public holding cell with the other delinquents of the day. Megan spent nearly an hour in the cell as the guy criminals saw everything and made numerous attempts to get feels of her. The cops, of course, prevented this from happening too often, but allowed it occasionally as they pretended to not notice it. Eventually, Megan’s family showed up to bail her out. They were furious with her and didn’t even bring her any spare clothes. The cops un-cuffed her and Megan shot her hands to cover her tits and pussy from her father and brother. Her parents would have none of it though saying the same “Oh now you’re shy” comment as the cops. They grabbed her arms and led her out of the station and into their car. Her brother laughed as he took in the sights of his beautiful naked sister. Once Megan and her family were in the car, the cops also burst into laughter as they watched the family drive away, thus ending Megan’s nightmare.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 9 Some Down Time With Friends

The guys at GHS were extremely disappointed. It had been a month since Megan’s streak and not a single girl had been stripped. The boys had been extremely spoiled that first semester at GHS and now they were suffering withdrawal pains. The gravity of what happened to Megan had left Tina and her friends terrified, or at least that’s what Ada and her friends believed. Megan escaped a felony and was charged with a misdemeanor and given community service. However, the psychological pain was much more permanent. 

Megan relived what happened to her every day, thinking about the fantastic views everyone received of her. Normally, she was proud of her body and not afraid to show it off. But when it was unwillingly on display as it was that day, it was a whole new story. She cringed as she relived the geeks’ expressions on their faces when she pulled her hands away from her body, granting them their first fantastic views of her crotch and tits. She thought about their crusty, dry hands rubbing all over her smooth skin. Then of course, she replayed her streak through the family party, down the roads, and eventually right out into the busiest intersection in town. She tried not to think about the cops handcuffing her and thus displaying her nude body to half the town. All the flashes going off as there was nothing she could do to cover herself. Last but certainly not least, she had nightmares about walking into the police station bare butt naked with her arms handcuffed behind her back. The other delinquents copping good feels of her before her parents finally arrived, and made her ride home bare ass as she feebly tried to shield her tits and pussy from her brother in the back seat. 

Needless to say, her streak had become an instant classic in the town. A video of her out in the intersection getting handcuffed had made its way onto the local news (censored obviously). The geeks had distributed their pictures, but only the ones capturing her streak out into the intersection. They had kept their up-close shots to themselves, along with their videos, as ordered by Ada. She told them they were only to be made public if she gave them the word. For obvious reasons, the geeks obliged. 

Much to Abby and Chelsea’s relief, their exposure was drastically downsized by Megan’s by the time they finally returned to school after Christmas break. They still received looks and taunts of course, but nothing as bad as what she got. Megan decided not to play things out the way they did. She returned to school the first day after break, which was only a few days after her streak. However, she was a completely changed person. She hardly said a word to anyone, her good sense of humor was shattered, and she didn’t even think about revenge. She had been broken. She was out of the war completely and had barely even hung out with Tina and Co. in the past month. She had become a loner, and Ada and her friends actually felt sorry for her. 

“You know, maybe we picked the wrong girl.” Chelsea said sadly one February day during lunch. The four friends, joined by Sam and Lindsay, along with Josh and Chase were sitting at a table and looked on at Megan, who was wearing a now-characteristic hoody, and eating alone. 

“Yeah…I really do feel bad.” Ada agreed. “But it did stop the stupid war.” 

“Bastards.” Chase mumbled under his breath. 

“I heard that Chase.” Ada smiled at him. The two had grown pretty close the past month; though neither had yet revealed their feelings for the other. 

“I mean look at her, it’s pathetic.” Josh said. “You know, she’s really not as big a slut as everyone thinks.” Everyone looked at him in disbelief. “What? She’s not!” He insisted. 

“Josh, it took you like what…2 weeks to get her in bed? And let’s be honest…you’re not exactly Mr. Smooth.” Abby said to her brother. 

“Shut up Ab…and actually we hung out on and off for like two years, and I never got anything till this year…” 

“And you called her pathetic…” Chase interrupted. Ada raised her eyebrows at him. 

“I didn’t ask for your smartass comments….Any way…nothing, nada till this year…and then I had to mess it up for you guys.” Josh finished. 

“You never hung out with her before this year!” Abby said. 

“You just didn’t know about it. I knew how you felt about her, and you would tell mom and dad about how you felt and then they would be all gay about it so I just said I was going to Chase’s house, or some football thing, or whatever. But really, I was going over to Megan’s. You see, I heard the same crap you guys did, so I figured it was a sure thing right?” Everyone nodded their heads. “Wrong. Took me two f*ckin years and then I let myself be persuaded by you guys.” Josh whined. 

“Awww, poor baby” Ada mocked. “And the things I heard when I was on the team don’t exactly agree with your tale.” 

“Yeah, I heard those too.” Sam said. 

“Yeah. And let’s not forget SHE was one of the main people responsible for stripping me. She’s not exactly Miss Innocent Josh.” Lindsay pitched in. 

“Ok, ok…I never said she was the nicest girl in the world…she can be mean at times I admit…but it’s usually only cause of her sense of humor. She’s like a guy, she just doesn’t take things as seriously as you girls and therefore, she sometimes crosses the line in your eyes, but really it’s all in good fun to her.” 

“Haha…well it wasn’t in good fun when SHE was the one bare naked in front of everyone.” Chelsea laughed. 

“Yeah… I think that’s part of the reason why she’s been so upset the past months. She knows she brought it on herself, and she remembers the way she treated people throughout high school…and as for those sex stories…she told me numerous times she just made them up to fit in with Tiffany, who’s been her best friend since like 1st grade.” Josh said. 

“Yeah sure…” Neela rolled her eyes. 

“No really, she told me Tiffany lost her v card in like 8th grade or something and pressured Megan into doing it. Megan said she did it for the first time her freshman year and hated it. She said it was so awkward and didn’t feel good at all, and she even started crying when she talked about it. She told me she promised herself that she wouldn’t do it again until she felt ready. But since Tiffany bragged about it all the time, Megan just went along with it to maintain their friendship…” 

“Some friendship…” Ada interrupted, sounding annoyed. “Look it really doesn’t matter either way…we still probably took it too far…and I’m sorry for ruining your relationship with her Josh. You should’ve told us this story before we did it, and we could’ve targeted someone else. You should’ve told us how much she meant to you.” 

“I tried….but you guys were so convincing with your bra and panty show…” 

“What!” Chase exclaimed. 

“Oh, don’t get so excited, it was just peeks of them, it’s not like we stripped for him.” Chelsea said. “Gosh, you guys really need to learn to control yourself from being controlled by these things.” She put both her hands on her two large breasts and pushed them up a bit. The two guys stared bug eyed at her causing her to blush profusely. The other girls started giggling like crazy, and Chelsea joined in. 

“Haha…I love you guys….By the way, did you guys finish the project for Mrs. Jennings’ class?” Ada asked. 

“Wait!” Josh interrupted. “You guys have Mrs. Jennings! How’d you get so lucky?” 

“Well Chelsea, Abby, Ada, and I do.” Neela said. “We were the like the first ones to sign up….we’re like the only girls in there.” 

“Yeah, no kidding.” Chase said. Although GHS had its fair share of attractive teachers, Mrs. Jennings was largely considered the most attractive. She had an innocent, librarian look to her with light skin, brown hair she wore both curly and straight, a pretty face, and a great body. Every semester her class was the first one to be filled up, mostly because guys just wanted lust after her. However, not only was she extremely attractive, she was also a great teacher who was very flexible and hardly ever got angry. She was by far the most popular teacher in the school to both guys and girls. 

“Haha, that class is awesome though….even with all the idiot guys in there that try to flirt with Mrs. Jennings every day.” Abby said. 

“Ha, yeah remember the day she wore those tight dress pants and the guys were like falling out of their seats every time she turned around.” Ada recalled. 

“Yeah!” Chelsea laughed. “And Mike thought he was so cool trying to take pictures on his phone….she’s never gonna wear those pants again.” 

“Doubt he thought he was cool…he prolly just wanted the picture to uhh….’enjoy’….later on.” Josh said. 

“EWW! Josh that’s disgusting!” Abby yelled. “I’m out of here!” She got up and walked out of the cafeteria. Chase admired the view as she walked away. 

“Speaking of enjoying a nice ass…” He teased Josh. Ada gave Chase a disapproving look at first, but smiled as she realized what he was doing. 

“Dude I’m gonna kill you!” Josh scolded him. 

“Haha.” Ada laughed. As the bell rang, she left the cafeteria thinking things could not have been going any better. Little did she know, “the skin wars” were about to shake things up again.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Chapt. 10 A Broken Truce

The basketball team at GHS had been surprisingly good this year. Normally overshadowed by the football team, the basketball players had received a lot of attention from not only classmates, but the town of Greenview and its local media as well. Their upcoming game was a playoff game in late February against a catholic school called St. Matthew’s that was a perennial powerhouse in the state of Florida. 

Other than the boys’ basketball success, life at GHS had been very boring. It had now been nearly two months since Megan’s streak and it seemed as if an unsaid “truce” had been instated between Ada and the “rebels” and Tina and the “cheerleaders.” However, with the buzz of the upcoming Friday night playoff game, the girls decided to spice things up a bit and have some fun. It was a school wide decision to dress in theme for the game in order to make fun of the other school and try to get under their skin. And what better way to get under a catholic boys’ basketball team’s skin than to dress up as catholic school girls? Girls from both sides of the “skin wars” decided to take part in this, and it seemed as if the division between the girls of GHS was finally broken. 

Normally, the guys of the school would have been thrilled to see their lovely ladies scantily clad in a catholic school girl’s outfit. But this year was different. They had seen so many girls’ privates this year that anything less now seemed ordinary to them. In fact, many of the football players had decided to blow off the game entirely and have a party of their own at Blake’s (the quarterback who Ada met her first day) house (though this may have been out of jealousy from all the attention the basketball player’s were receiving rather than bitterness that “the skin wars” were over.) However, at the same time, GHS was a large school and many guys would still be attending and were still excited about the theme. These guys would be dressing up in shirts and ties in order to mock St. Matthews. 

“Where are you guys planning on getting your outfits for Friday?” Neela asked the girls at lunch one day. 

“Oh…Chelsea didn’t tell you?” Abby asked. 

“Tell me what?” 

“We have tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert that night….We can’t go to the game.” Chelsea said. 

“Oh….” Neela frowned. “Well…guess I’m not going then.” She said, somewhat upset. 

“Hey!” Ada cut in. “What’s the matter you don’t wanna go with me?” She asked. 

“Whoah, whoah whoah…..” Chase interrupted Ada. “Miss ‘I’m an individual and my body is not an object’” He said in a high pitched mocking tone “is actually going to conform to this? Am I hearing this right?” He and the girls looked at Ada. 

“Ha ha.” Ada responded sarcastically. “ACTUALLY…I thought this might be kinda….” 

“YO, YO, Chase what up boy!?” Blake and a group of football players arrived at the girls’ table. Ada rolled her eyes as Blake took his time eyeing up her and her friends. 

“Whatsup guys” Chase responded. 

“You down for our party Friday night man?” Blake responded. Ada gave him a quizzical look. 

“Watcha got that weird look on your face for Ade?” Blake questioned Ada. 

“Uhh…the game’s on Friday…so what, you guys are having a party afterwards?” Ada asked. 

“Hell No! We ain’t goin to that lame ass game. Our party starts at 7…the same time the game starts if any of you ladies are interested.” 

“Well I think we’re gonna have to pass….those guys look REALLY good in their basketball uniforms.” Neela teased. The other girls laughed. “Plus…what would I do with the new little skirt I just bought for the game?” She continued. Ada couldn’t believe it. She had never seen this playful side from Neela before. 

“Ya-you’re wearing a catholic school girl outfit?” Blake stammered in disbelief. Neela simply smiled and nodded at him. Blake glanced toward the other guys in disbelief. Ada watched as they all re-thought about skipping the game. “Well whatever, our party’s gonna be way sweeter anyway, right guys?” They all laughed and one of them said “Hell ya!” 

“So Chase what do ya say…party or game?” Blake asked. 

“Well…actually I’m gonna be attending the game with Ada here.” Ada looked at Chase first in surprise, but then smiled and moved in closer to him looking up at the shocked look on Blake’s face. 

“Alright…well…..whatever dude….see ya later and good luck with that after the game.” He said nodding toward Ada. She gave him a disgusted look as he and the other football players walked away. 

The girls sat in silence for awhile glancing back and forth between Ada and Chase. 

“Well….” Ada finally started. “Were you…” 

“Ya…It’ll be fun and Neela you can go with Josh.” Chase said. 

“No that’s cool….” Neela said. Sam and Lindsay had just arrived. With “the skin wars” over Sam found it ok to hang out with Ada and her friends during school. “Hey guys, you going to the game?” 

“Ha…yeah but we gotta get costumes!” Sam said excitedly. 

“Yeah, let’s go after school today!” Lindsay said. The other girls agreed and continued to chat excitedly about their plans. Meanwhile, Ada remained silent, thinking happily about her upcoming date with Chase…. 

Friday night came quicker than expected for Ada. She exited her shower, applied a small amount of makeup, and began to get dressed in her catholic school girl outfit. Needless to say, she looked stunning. Her tanned and toned legs were accentuated greatly by her short skirt. Her white blouse was almost too tight on her and made her breasts look larger than they actually were. She looked at herself in the mirror, making sure she didn’t look too slutty, right when the doorbell rang. Her father wasn’t home, which somewhat depressed Ada because she wanted him to meet Chase. However, this also relieved her, because he most likely would not have approved of Ada’s outfit. She excitedly answered the door. For a brief moment, Chase’s jaws dropped and his eyes widened. But he quickly regained his cool. 

“Hey.” He said, calmly. 

“Hey.” Ada responded smiling. 

“So uhh….you girls all get the same outfit?” He questioned her. 

“Haha….no” Ada laughed. “I actually had this from freshman year when I went to a catholic school…” 

“YOU went to a catholic school?” He asked in disbelief. She nodded. “Well how did the stripping war you cause there go down with all the nuns?” He teased 

“I didn’t start one there!” She giggled. “and I wasn’t the one who started it here either!” She defended herself. 

“Yeah well, you certainly ended it…and I will forever hate you for that.” Chase said as the couple began driving to the game. They continued to flirt until they arrived at the game and made their way toward the gymnasium. The student section was a sight to behold as countless gorgeous girls were standing up in their skimpy little skirts and blouses. The gym was packed with fans from both teams and the men of the crowd had their eyes fixating on the GHS beauties. Many heads turned and students began talking excitedly when they saw Ada and Chase arrive together. Ada spotted Neela, Sam, and Lindsay – all three of which looked amazing – as she and Chase found a spot about a third of the way up the student section. Ada glanced down to the front row of the student section (which was actually the middle of the bleachers because the student section began haflway up) to see Tina, Tiffany, Mindy, an attractive redheaded cheerleader named Rose, and Lisa. They obviously all looked amazing as well. Megan was nowhere to be found, however, Ada was somewhat surprised to see a small group of football players standing behind the girls chatting with them. Blake, however, was not among them. 

“I guess they didn’t wanna miss out on the show.” Ada said to Chase. 

“Ha, can’t really blame them. Though I’m sure Blake and the gang are having boatloads of fun shot gunning beers by themselves.” He said sarcastically. Ada laughed and glanced back towards Tina, who, with the rest of her friends, seemed to be in a great mood, talking and laughing with everyone around her; rebel and cheerleader alike. She smiled at the atmosphere, it was great to see everyone getting along so well… 

The game started and remained close well into the third quarter. GHS’ and St. Matthews’ student sections traded chants back and forth, however, it seemed GHS had the upper hand, mainly because of their well orchestrated attire. 

Ada, meanwhile, was having an outstanding time enjoying both the game and Chase’s company, though more so the latter. As she became lost in conversation with him she felt a tap on her shoulder and heard a familiar voice in her ear. 

“Whatsup, Ade?” 

Ada turned around to see Tina kneeling behind her. It was the first time the two had spoken face to face since Ada quit the cheerleading team. Ada had almost forgotten how beautiful Tina really was. She glanced up at her and cautiously responded, “Hey, how’re you?” 

“I’ve been good.” Tina responded. “It’s been nice to relax here this past month or so after…..well…you know….” 

“Yeah, yeah….I was just thinking the exact same thing haha.” Ada laughed. 

“So what….are you guys like a couple now…or just friends…or what? Everyone wants to know!” Tina questioned while seeming genuinely interested. 

Ada glanced at Chase, who looked right back at her. She then turned back Tina. “Well…yeah we’re trying it out….seeing what happens ya know?” She responded. 

“Yep…know how that goes haha.” Tina laughed while glancing at Chase. She turned back towards Ada and continued, “Well, I’m glad we got this whole….stripping thing behind us…and I hope you have a great spring semester here, I really do. Oh, and good luck to both of you by the way….you guys are really cute together.” 

“Thanks!” Ada said. 

“Uh huh! Well I guess I’ll see you around then.” 

“Bye!” Tina made her way back to the front. 

“Well that was awkward.” Chase said when she was out of earshot. 

“Ha, yeah well, what did you expect? She seemed genuine though.” 

“Yeah, I thought so too. And I can usually tell with her. She’s able to fool a lot of people, but for some reason I never really bought into it.” 

“You don’t think she’s pretty!?” Asked Ada, jumping to conclusions. 

“Wow, jumpy, jumpy!” Chase said. Ada laughed. “Never said that, of course I think she’s pretty. She’s ..” 

“Well what did you mean then?” Ada interrupted. 

“Exactly what I said. I can usually tell when she’s putting up a front. I’ve seen her do it since she arrived at GHS. Tricking guys into thinking she’s into them, stuff like that. But I honestly think she really likes you.” 

“And why do you think that?” Ada asked, as the fourth quarter began. 

“Because she acted the same way around me.” He said turning towards Ada. 

“What!?” Ada asked, shocked. 

“Hey don’t act so surprised! I got a little bit of game…I got you to say yes didn’t I?” 

“Well yeah, but… I just assumed Tina was that girl looking for an older boyfriend, and would never think twice about someone our age.” 

“Nope not really….You know… you and her are a lot alike.” 

“How so?” Ada asked, raising her eyebrows at him. 

“Ha, well gee let’s see, you’re both overachievers, you’re both stubborn, you’re both loyal to your closest friends and that’s it, you’re both a tease…” 

“Alright! Alright! I get the picture geeze….and how would you know if I was a tease or not?” Ada questioned. Chase looked at her like she was stupid. 

“Please, I can spot them a mile away.” He said. 

“Well then why did you ask me out?” She asked. 

“I never said it was a bad thing….and well, I mean…” He blatantly eyed her up and down. 

“Stop!” She laughed. 

“See, you don’t even like a guy looking at you, let alone….” 

“Hey, you wanna go back to my house?” Ada interrupted him again. 

“What?” Chase gave her a shocked look. 

“I said you wanna come back to my house…you know…watch a movie or something.” She said. 

“Now…I mean …what about the game?” He asked. 

“You’re gonna pass up hanging out with just me for a high school basketball game?” 

“Well…this is entirely out of character for you...” 

“Oh, don’t act like you know everything about me!” Ada said. 

“No seriously….I’m a little worried….I don’t know if you’re gonna attack me or something, or strip me naked or ….” 

“Shut up and c’mon!” She pulled his hand and he followed her down the bleachers, over to the exit, and out the doors. 

And with that the students of GHS turned toward them…including Neela, Sam, and Lindsay….and once again, began their excited chatter. 

Once everyone had calmed down their interest of Ada and Chase they returned their attention the game. The GHS boys had just gone on an 8-0 run to tie the game and cause St. Matthews to call a time out. During the time out, the basketball cheerleaders (a different set from the football ones, though a few did both) came over to lead the student section in a cheer. Everyone in the student section was standing up and cheering except for the few football players who came and were now on the opposite side attempting to flirt with the girls from St. Matthews. The students continued to cheer but eventually sat down. The only remaining standing were the five hot girls in the front row when suddenly they all had their skirts AND panties ripped down and off their waists! For one glorious second, Tina –the untouchable queen bee, ex-captain of the cheerleading squad, and stand out beauty – had her pussy exposed. She was extremely quick and managed to get both the skirt and panties back to their original place, though not before the guys sitting behind her got a picture perfect view of her dark skinned, tight, naked ass. Unfortunately for the boys at GHS, the only ones who got a view of her front side were the football players across the court, as well as some of the basketball players. Neither of these two groups got a good look though, as they didn’t see long enough to even able to see whether or not she shaved. 

The boys of GHS were disappointed with their missed opportunity of finally seeing some of Tina, however the men of the crowd did not miss their chance. Many men, who were sitting directly in front of the student section had turned to watch them do their cheer (probably to get a peek up some of the girls’ skirts.) Right when the incident occurred, several men were sure to have their eyes locked on the gorgeous Tina and thus, received a perfect, albeit quick, view of her charms. 

Meanwhile, the other four girls were not as efficient at pulling their skirts up as Tina. For whatever reason, their skirts were caught in the crevices of the bleachers. The guys watched with delight as the girls put on a wondrous bottomless show as they switched back and forth from covering their asses on display from the boys they knew, to covering their pussies on display from the older men, to not covering anything at all and attempting to pull their skirts up. Many boys began pushing their way closer to try to get some clam shots. It was unnecessary though as each of the four girls turned around multiple times in their struggle giving everyone priceless views of their pussies. 

Tiffany stood on the left of Tina. It came as no surprise to any of the students at GHS she was shaved bald. She also had 3 little hearts tattooed right above her vagina. She was cursing up a storm as she struggled with her skirt before finally getting it back up around her waist and giving everyone behind her a death stare. Mindy was next in line, and though the boys had all already seen her hairless wonders, they welcomed the new up-close shots they were receiving. Mindy lost herself in the chaos of what was happening; as she turned and looked blankly up in into the crowd behind her not covering anything. It was as if her nightmares from “the snatch rally” were all coming back to her, and she just zoned out thinking it was another bad dream. It wasn’t though and once a few pictures were snapped she shot both her hands to her vagina and screamed. She was eventually able to get her skirt back up. Lisa was next. A few lucky guys at the pep rally had also seen her shaven coochie up close and personal. Now countless more were able to lay eyes on it, though, it was no longer bald, as a number or short brown hairs had grown back giving her a pretty little bush. Last but not least was Rose, a hot redhead that the boys had always wondered whether or not she was a true redhead. Their inquiry was not answered though as Rose’s bald little kitty was exposed to them. Rose’s light skinned legs and privates stood out among the other girls who clearly had been tanning naked. The boys welcomed both styles and stared with delight at Rose as she constantly went back and forth from cupping her pussy, to trying to pick her skirt up. She stared in horror at the all the guys receiving precious vagina shots. Adding to her terror was the fact that all the other girls had gotten their skirts back up around their waists leaving her the center of attention. None of the other girls helped Rose as they were all surveying the crowd wondering how in the hell this happened. 

“Ohmygosh!!! Help me guys!!!” She screamed. They didn’t listen. After minutes of being exposed she gave up and threw all precautions aside. She released both hands from cover, bent over, and put all her might into getting the skirt unstuck. By doing this she gave the men sitting in front of her a lovely show of her bent over bare ass (and a little more.) These men just stared on in disbelief at the wonders they were witnessing. Finally, Rose was able to free her skirt. She pulled it back up as quickly as possible, though not before giving every student one last unobstructed look at her shaven beaver. 

The gym sat in complete silence for about a minute as everyone found this situation equally confusing. Even the guys of the crowd, who were completely ecstatic at what had just happened, did not say a word. No one knew for sure how or why these girls were exposed but everyone had a hunch. Tina stood next to Tiffany and scanned the crowd behind her with vengeance in her eyes. No one dared to look back at her for fear of getting blamed. Tina, however, was looking for the same person that everyone else in the crowd suspected. Unfortunately, Ada Hahn was nowhere to be found. 

Back at Ada’s house Ada and Chase had just finished watching a movie. Ada walked with Chase to the door to lead him out to his car. The couple stopped at her front door, looked at each other, and shared their first kiss. No words were said, but plenty of emotions were revealed. 

“I had a great night, Chase.” Ada said softly. 

“Yeah….me too.” Chase said, for once dropping his sarcastic tone. “Well…I…uhhh…..guess I’ll call you later?” He continued. 

“Yeah…that’d be nice.” She replied. 

“Goodnight.” He said. She smiled back at him as he walked to his car, pulled out of the driveway, and drove away. 

Ada walked back into her house and shut the door. She was on cloud nine. She had an amazing group of friends, she had made amends with Tina, and she had finally met a guy who could be himself around her as well as make her comfortable. She was beyond excited as to what the future had in store for her. Then her phone rang.
Last edited by stevesmith1990 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.