When I was like 11 I went to an acrobatics class for one week. The acrobatics class was for ages 10-14.
Now to the interesting part: For this class, we had to get changed into leotard-like clothing that covered our legs and arms too. To do that, we had to strip down to underwear and put it on. The thing is, there were no changing rooms. We all (boys and girls together) all changed in one big room so I saw like 20-30 girls at once in their underwear, sometimes their pussies peeking through the underwear. That was 10 times in total, 2 times a day for 5 days (once to put it on and once to change out of it again.)
The cherry on top was that the clothing was so tight that you could see the outline of the private parts of EVERYONE! One girl even told me that she can see my penis, but I could also clearly see her pussy then. At that age, it was really special to see that many girls in underwear, even if it technically was the same as being in a bikini.
At the last day we were put into groups and I was put in a group with 2 older girls. I should have come up with some acrobatic pose that allows me to touch some of their bodies and them touching me, but that didn't occur to me then. There are definitely some acrobatic poses where I could have found out how the female ass/hip/stomach feel like... But oh well
Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other
-
Treefish
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:09 am
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
- Contact:
Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other
askdfhsak wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:18 pm When I was like 11 I went to an acrobatics class for one week. The acrobatics class was for ages 10-14.
Now to the interesting part: For this class, we had to get changed into leotard-like clothing that covered our legs and arms too. To do that, we had to strip down to underwear and put it on. The thing is, there were no changing rooms. We all (boys and girls together) all changed in one big room so I saw like 20-30 girls at once in their underwear, sometimes their pussies peeking through the underwear. That was 10 times in total, 2 times a day for 5 days (once to put it on and once to change out of it again.)
The cherry on top was that the clothing was so tight that you could see the outline of the private parts of EVERYONE! One girl even told me that she can see my penis, but I could also clearly see her pussy then. At that age, it was really special to see that many girls in underwear, even if it technically was the same as being in a bikini.
At the last day we were put into groups and I was put in a group with 2 older girls. I should have come up with some acrobatic pose that allows me to touch some of their bodies and them touching me, but that didn't occur to me then. There are definitely some acrobatic poses where I could have found out how the female ass/hip/stomach feel like... But oh well
Anything specific people/details worth discussing?
-
NickTwisp
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
- Has thanked: 747 times
- Been thanked: 1081 times
- Contact:
Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other
Surprising that the teachers had no regard for pre-teen modesty in not providing separate changing facilities. Worse, of course, would be for the older 13-14 year olds. Funny how that goes. Is this in the U.S.? I know coed clothes changing would never be allowed here in this present day & age. However, who knows what went on years ago? After all, we had naked male swimming in high schools with few safeguards for female students getting a surreptitious peek at their nude boy classmates.
-
Boris_P
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:08 am
- Has thanked: 153 times
- Been thanked: 38 times
- Contact:
Re: Acrobatic week: boys and girls chaning infront of each other
What was the balance of sexes like - were there more girls than boys?
It sounds like your clothing was quite tight if people could see outlines of private parts. Were there any accidental flashes when pulling off the tight clothing? I can imagine underwear getting accidentally pulled down too!
It sounds like your clothing was quite tight if people could see outlines of private parts. Were there any accidental flashes when pulling off the tight clothing? I can imagine underwear getting accidentally pulled down too!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests