Sisters In The FLesh

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Post Reply
flyingmonk
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 76 times
Contact:

Sisters In The FLesh

Post by flyingmonk »

The two girls studied the wooden frame with curiosity.

“What is it?” 14-year-old Emily asked.

“I think they call it a pillory or something like that,” Her 14-year-old-friend, Amy replied. “They put people in it as punishment. Their heads went in the middle hole and their arms in the other holes and the upper piece was lowered and locked them in place.”

“That don’t make sense,” Emily replied scratching her head.

Amy’s uncle was a craftsman in wood and had received a request from the local high school to construct a pillory for the upcoming Medieval Days display.

Her uncle was out of town for the weekend, and she was showing it to Emily.

“It would if you were in it,” Amy informed. Wanna try?”

Emily was wearing a pink striped strapless tube top and a pair of white shorts.

“I don’t know,” Emily shrugged. Looks kind of creepy to me.”

“Come on, I will show you,” Amy quipped as she reached out and grabbed Amy’s hand and led her to the wooden structure.

“Now, just put your head in the center hole and your arms in the other two,” Amy instructed.

Emily bent her body and placed her head into the middle slot and her arms through the others.

Amy then lowered the top beam lining the holes to Emily’s body.

“CLICK!” the sound startled both girls.

“What was that?” Emily asked nervously.

“Em, I think it locked in place,” Amy replied as she tried to lift it to no avail.

“Well, unlock it,” Emily replied as she moved her hands a little.

“I don’t know how. I didn’t know it would lock. Don’t panic, Em. I will get you out,” Amy tried to reassure her friend.

“I’m scared,” Emily said nervously. “What if you can’t?’

“I will get someone who can. Don’t worry. I got this,” Amy replied as she continued to try to pry the two wooden structures apart and free her friend.

As Amy worked to free Emily a voice interrupted them.

“What’s going on in here?”

Amy looked up to see Jenna, her 16-year-old sister, standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed looking sternly at them.

“I was showing Em how this worked and it got locked in place. I can’t get her out. Help me,” Amy pleaded.

“You know better than to touch Uncle Fred’s things. You had no business being in here. Mom left explicit orders for you not to bother things in here while he was gone. Now look at what you have done."

Uncle Fred lets me play around with his stuff all the time. He won’t care. He uses our building all the time, now help me.”

“Help you? I should call mom and tell her. Your little ass will be grounded. I should call Emily’s mother too,” Jenna snorted.

“Don’t call mom, please. I am sorry. I really am. Just please help me out of this thing,” Emily sobbed.

Jenna looked at Emily helplessly bent over. Her white shorts hugging her bottom and the pink striped top that would be so easy to pull down.

“Sure, I will help you out dear, but first, you need to learn that there are consequences for your actions,” Jenna remarked as she strolled towards the pillory.

“Amy, if you don’t want me to tell mom and truly want my help then you have to strip Emily,” Jenna snorted.

“What? Strip Emily? I..I can’t do that. She is my best friend,” Amy shot back.

“Too bad. Strip her or I call our mom and hers,” Jenna demanded.

“Please, noooo!” Emily pleaded helplessly from her captive position.

“If you don’t strip her right now. I am taking you with me and locking Emily in here until mom gets home,” Jenna fumed. “And I mean strip her naked!”

Amy nervously walked towards the pillory and knelt at Emily’s feet, to begin undoing her sneakers.

“Sorry Em. Don’t be mad at me, but we gotta get you out of here, and there is no other way.”

“Don’t strip me, Amy. I don’t want to be naked in here,” Emily pleaded again.

After Amy had peeled Emily’s shoes and socks off, she reached around her waist and unsnapped her shorts, gently tugging them down Emily’s legs and making her step out of them.

Amy then returned to the waist and surveyed Emily’s pink pair of panties. She put her hands on the top elastic band and began to tug downward.

“Noooo,” Emily pleaded softly.

The cool air of the building caressed Emily’s bare butt as Amy snaked the panties down her legs and made her step out of them.

Amy then began pulling the tube top-down Emily’s stomach and down her legs until Emily was stark naked, and bound helplessly in the pillory, much to Jenna’s delight. Emily’s small tits jetted out like missiles in the cool air of the building

“Well, Emily. You wanted to see what a pillory was like, now you have experienced the humiliation of it firsthand,” Jenna quipped as she slapped Emily on her bare ass, causing the girl to yelp.

“I should leave you in here for an hour or so, just to reinforce the error of your ways,” Jenna further tormented.

“Please, please let me out,” Emily pleaded tearfully.

“I don’t know, it’s kind of nice having a naked prisoner to torment, “Jenna teased menacingly.

“Enough Jenna, “Amy interrupted. She’s naked like you said. Now help me get her out!” Amy snorted.

“I need to pee,” Emily spoke, hoping to convince Jenna to speed up her release.

Jenna laughed. “Well, you do have a problem then don’t you. I’m sure we can find a bucket around here for you to pee in,” Jenna replied.

“Let her out!” Amy bellowed angrily.

“Oh ok,” Jenna grumbled as she walked over and tapped a hidden lever that Amy had not seen.

“Click!”

Amy saw the two boards move and rushed to lift the top one from Emily. Emily blushed and immediately fell to the floor, scooping up her clothes to dress as Jenna laughed heartily.

“You two get out of here right now, “Jenna said as she turned to head out the door.

Jenna was just about to leave, when two hands grabbed her. Emily held her hands behind her back while Amy put a strip of duct tape on her mouth.

The two girls walked Jenna, struggling and fuming, back towards the pillory.

“Your turn now bitch,” Amy snorted in Jenna’s ears. “Now that I know how to work this thing, I will have you as my prisoner.”

Jenna was wearing a drab-colored t-shirt and faded jeans. They dragged Jenna to the floor and began prying on her shirt. Jenna writhed, wriggled, and tried to fight, but the two girls soon had the best of her.

Jenna’s bra was ripped from her body and tossed to the side. They then wrestled her shoes, jeans, and panties off her.

Jenna was screaming through the duct tape covering her mouth as the two girls led their naked captive towards the pillory fighting and screaming.

“This will teach you to mess with me and my friends!” Amy snorted as they forced Jenna into position and locked her in place.

The two walked behind Jenna and grinned at her bare ass and crotch on display. They took delight in taking turns to smack Jenna’s butt until it glowed red with their imprints.

“Reach me my phone, Em,” Amy instructed.

Amy took some close-up shots of Jenna’s ass and pussy and then walked to the front and shoved the phone in her face.

“See this? So will everyone on your contact list if you even think of telling mom about this,” Amy snorted. “Nod if you understand.”

Jenna rolled her eyes, clearly embarrassed, and gave a little nod.

Feeling empowered, Amy told Emily to watch Jenna and went into her bedroom. She returned with a large feather that she kept on her bedroom mirror from a carnival she had been to.

“I happen to know that Jenna is horribly ticklish, “Amy beamed to Emily as she waved the feather back and forth.

Amy began under Jenna’s arms. Muffled screams were heard as Jenna recoiled and tensed her body at the ticklish torment.

Amy then handed the feather to Emily. “She made me strip you naked. Make her suffer. Take this to her sides around the ribs. It will drive her insane,” Amy beamed.

Emily slowly ran the feather around the rib cage as Jenna jolted and screamed through her gag. After some time, she handed the feather back to Amy.

Jenna was breathing heavily and sweating on her forehead as Amy took the feather and told Emily to follow her.

They both sat on the floor as Amy began to run the feather along the puffy lips of Jenna’s labia.

“I’m going to make her cum in front us,” Amy beamed.

Emily snickered at Amy’s determination to humiliate her sister as she ran the feather over the clitoral hood.

Jenna was moaning into her gag as her legs and body trembled. In hardly no time the moist wetness began to form as the two girls laughed.

Amy and Emily alternated the torment until Jenna came with such intensity that it nearly caused her to pass out.

“Click.”

Amy and Jenna lifted the boards apart.

Jenna slumped to the floor, drained and exhausted.

“See you sis,” Amy teased and her and Emily walked proudly out the door leaving Jenna to grovel for her clothes.

Amy and Jenna were eating a snack and watching tv when Jenna walked in, slamming the front door behind her.

"This isn't over sis," Jenna fumed as she headed to the bathroom.

“She’ going to get you back you know,” Emily remarked.

“I have no doubt,” Amy replied. “But I can be just as mean as she can be.”

Tags:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], EddieDavidson, Little Denis Staff and 40 guests