Progressive Parenting Perspectives

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
User avatar
superevil7
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
Has thanked: 1590 times
Been thanked: 2441 times
Contact:

Re: Progressive Parenting Perspectives

Post by superevil7 »

perseus wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2026 5:22 pm
alberic wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:53 pm
tiger_kitten_2025 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 5:28 pm
Thank you all so much for your contributions to this story! :mrgreen:
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired. :D

Tags:
User avatar
alberic
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:59 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 131 times
Contact:

Re: Progressive Parenting Perspectives

Post by alberic »

So I've been having some fun developing Stella's story further. However, it spiraled out in a way that far transcends the theme of this thread or even this forum. I'm not sure if many people (or anyone) here would be interested in that. I'll probably be posting it elsewhere (ATF).
PhilMarlowe
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 am
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 276 times
Contact:

Re: Progressive Parenting Perspectives

Post by PhilMarlowe »

If you do post it somewhere else, please let us all know where.

/Phil
User avatar
alberic
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:59 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 131 times
Contact:

Re: Progressive Parenting Perspectives

Post by alberic »

I decided to post the spin-off here after all. It delves into more extreme territory (child abuse, incest, prostitution, sex slavery) so obviously, reader discretion is advised.
User avatar
EddieDavidson
Posts: 678
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:38 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 557 times
Contact:

Re: Progressive Parenting Perspectives

Post by EddieDavidson »

Dear Editors of Progressive Parenting Perspectives,

My family and I are ever so thankful we happened upon your magazine at a local doctor's office. We've been annual subscribers since our daughters were in grade school, but we've never applied the lessons of your magazine until it became apparent that we needed to do more than lecture about girls not needing modesty.

I finally realized why my lectures on how girls being naked around their house is not that big of a deal, and that privacy and modesty are unnecessary for my daughters McKayla and Kennedy weren't working. The girls often conflate fairness by comparing themselves to males, and I felt like if they understood that they have a gash and two milk sacks, while men have cocks, that they would understand you can't treat boys the same way you would girls.

I was reluctant to teach them that only sluts and whores hide their bodies away to increase the value and entice men. I was raised in a very repressive family and all of my sisters became strippers or prostitutes. If we had been raised to run around bare-ass, we may not have had so many body issues and hang-ups.

Even though my daughters are just girls, keeping them naked around the house felt like a big adjustment because I was concerned about what others might think. Some people assume that girls need modesty simply because boys do.

My girls are not only very horny little brats, but they are also experts at manipulating my emotions. Things finally came to a head after a knock-down, drag-out fight between them only ended when I intervened and sat on McKayla's chest, while her brothers held Kennedy back from retaliating against her older sister.

Their fight was over a frilly pair of undies that one of them stole and ruined while she was with a boy on a date and got extremely horny.

They fight over the pettiest things and this was a typical squabble, nothing to get upset about.

Kennedy managed to stuff the pair down her older sister's throat before the fight was over.

Despite their rivalry, the pair were inseparable, and despite being the closest of sisters, they were also bitter rivals. They were constantly fighting over who got to wear the other's panties or whose sweater looked better. In addition, they demanded the latest fashions and shoes to keep up with their classmates, and despite being able to accommodate most of their wishes, we were being far too indulgent by purchasing the finest clothes for our girls.

I was furious, and at first, I admit that my reaction was less about teaching them to be proper young women who do not need modesty, and more as a retaliation for their outburst. I was full of adrenaline, and one of them had slapped my tits, yanked my hair and even spit in my mouth while we struggled on the ground.

Without discussing it with my husband first, I decided to put these lessons into practice, and forbade them to wear clothes entirely at home. This goes for the front yard and car as well. All of their clothes were bagged up, and we only allow them to dress with permission to leave the house or just as they are exiting the car. They no longer sit in the front seat when riding with me, even if their brothers are not tagging along.

Initially, this caused a problem for me. I have a 2025 Dodge Tacoma and their wet pussies were ruining my backseat. My youngest son recommended his sisters ride "butt up" in the cargo area of the vehicle. At first, I laughed but it was a practical solution and the girls are far less mouthy now.

Unfortunately, this arrangement did very little to prevent them from poking each other in the car. Imagine hearing "Mom, McKayla poked me in the tit!" and "That's because Kennedy pulled my pubes out!! Stop!!!" all the way to the grocery store? It's very annoying.

This time it was Kennedy's twin brother Carter that came up with a viable solution. It may sound wacky, but I offer this suggestion to parents who may be in the same boat with daughters who just won't keep their hands off each other in the car. At first, the rule was limited to just car rides but we found that it worked wonders at home.

“Make them stick their fingers up their butts, then they can't poke each other with them.”

My husband and I assumed it was a joke and would have written it off as something silly that their brother said. Carter and Jeremy love butt humor, and the girls may not have much in the way of tits, but they both have fantastic bubble butts.

Carter wasn’t really seriously making this recommendation and he would have let it drop as well.

“Gross, there is no way I'd ever stick my finger up my butt!! It's bad enough you little twerps stare up our booty holes anytime our butt cheeks jiggle!”

McKayla and Kennedy were adamant that their buttholes were exits, not entrances. “You've already got us on our hands and knees like a pair of dogs in the trunk, Mom! This is embarrassing enough!”.

“Your father and I will be the ones that decide how much embarrassment you need, girls. You aren't in the trunk, you are in the cargo area, and hardly anyone can see you if you keep your heads down. Now, stop being so dramatic. I am sure with all the boys you have sex with, you are well acquainted with how to use your anus to please them.”

I expected the boys to make farty noises and laugh. What I didn’t expect was the wholesale protest of my daughters over the idea that they would ever perform anal.

“Girls, don't tell me you are just giving hand jobs and blow jobs. I am not that naïve! I was a girl once, too!”

“No way, we fuck guys but we use condoms…most of the time!”

That was enough to convince me that the girls needed an education in how to take pleasure in anal stimulation and avoid pregnancy while keeping their boyfriends satisfied.

The girls must keep their pointer finger on their dominant hand inserted into their anus up to the second knuckle. They were obviously reluctant at first, and cited how uncomfortable and humiliating it was. I reminded them that their outbursts and constant bickering were uncomfortable and humiliating to me as a parent.

“You aren't supposed to like it. It's a girls duty and it will prevent us from becoming premature grandparents!”

McKayla and her sister keep their bums squeaky clean, so that there is never any poopy on their fingers when they withdraw them. Naturally, their little brothers found this turn of events to be extra amusing and who could blame them. The sound of their laughter is far better than if Carter and Jeremy were to cry about the unfairness of it all like their sisters.

Boys will be boys, and naturally they are going to tease their sisters anyway. This just gives them a good reason and it teaches the girls to be good sports about their humiliation. It also teaches them that their buttholes are not special, desirable sexual orifices to be kept private, but simple holes they use to excrete their poo-poo. It just so happens they are big enough for a finger to fit and a constant reminder not to touch or poke one another. The girls rarely complain now that I taught them to suck on their fingers first before re-inserting them up their buttholes to get them slippery.

For the first week any time they were not eating, doing chores, etc., they had to keep the finger on their dominant hand inserted in their butts so they would not poke each other, pull each other's hair, nipples, etc., and request permission to remove it.

At first, I felt sorry for them but soon it became second nature for them and despite their grumbling they both seemed far more compliant with their fingers where the sun doesn’t shine.

I was used to walking in on them masturbating in their rooms, and I warned them that if I caught any fingers in their little twats, they'd be putting more than ONE finger up their butt in the future.

Their brothers naturally found it amusing and teased them, which is to be expected. I said it before, and your magazine makes it quite clear that boys will be boys. There is no changing that about them. It's pointless to ask them not to snicker and joke about their sisters' disciplinary plan.

My daughters have settled into the routine of not wearing clothes around the house much more quickly than I expected. I think one reason is it is just natural for females to be kept without modesty, despite our tendency to want to hide our bodies. It's just skin and everyone knows what they have between their legs. It's just a little gash and two holes.

I think part of them actually appreciates the structure that your publication's philosophy provides. We aren't ogres. We love our daughters and want the best for them. I know what you must be thinking. How do they do their chores with one finger up their butts and at first I was inclined to make them do them one-handed just to teach them the value of the privileges they took for granted.

They are permitted to remove the finger for homework, chores, and eating, but they must stand while doing so to avoid getting the chairs wet. Their young pussies are like fountains, constantly dripping girly goo all over the place, so chairs, couches, and dining room tables are out of the question. They can sit on the floor to watch television, and stand while the rest of the family eats dinner. It's good for them, anyway.

The standing during meals was not something we had planned on or read in your publication. Their dripping pussies were hard not to notice. Carter asked his sisters why their thighs were so "shiny" with what he thought was sweat or pee. He asked about it with genuine curiosity, not malice, which somehow made it worse for the girls. The questions and education for boys by their sisters' nudity were something we anticipated thanks to the many articles in your magazine that explain how healthy and natural that is.

Unfortunately, McKayla did not read those articles, and I doubt even if she had, she felt it was her responsibility to educate her little brothers with her wet, sticky vagina. McKayla exploded. "Because, you idiot, it's the same reason you and Jeremy splooge all over your socks and your room smells like porn! Girls get wet too! We think naughty thoughts too! Just because we don't have a cock doesn't mean we don't get aroused!"

I was aghast and after hearing my eldest rudely tear her little brother a new one, I was even more convinced that they needed more structure to shift their attitudes in a positive way.

The room went silent. Carter stared at her for a long moment, and then he started laughing. Not cruel laughter, but genuine surprise. "Wait, seriously? You two think naughty thoughts? Like, perverted? The same kind of stuff GUYS think about?" He looked genuinely floored, like the possibility had never crossed his mind.

I had to laugh quietly. If he only knew the dirty fantasies that ran through my mind.

McKayla was furious at his reaction. "Yes, Carter, girls think about sex! Girls get horny! Girls get wet! It's not some big secret, it's biology! I can't help it, okay. You and Jeremy act like you invented jerking off, and meanwhile I can't eat dinner standing up without leaving a puddle because Mom has us walking around with a finger in our ass all day and every time we move it rubs against... things!"

Carter was still laughing, and even Jeremy had a grin he was trying to hide behind his hand. "Wait, putting your finger up your butt makes your pussy shoot donut glaze all over your thighs automatically?"

It was my daughters' turn to go silent. Their faces went pale and they shifted uncomfortably.

"Progressive Parenting Perspectives says the only DUMB question is the one you do not answer honestly. Girls, any time your brothers ask you a question, I expect a full and complete answer," I insisted but the girls were reluctant to answer.

I knew they were deeply ashamed of their bodies, so I insisted. "Girls, I am going to allow you to remove your fingers from your bubble butts long enough to spank them until I pop those bubbles. It's a simple question. You admitted your finger made you wet. You can't unsay it. Now tell them why, since they asked."

McKayla looked at the floor and became contrite. "Yes. There is a spot inside my butt and when my finger presses against it, while I am walking and stuff, I don't know.."

Her voice trailed off, but one glare for me and she knew to continue with her explanation.

"If I clench my butthole around my finger, it makes me wet, okay? I can not help it. And yes I think about things. Dirty things. I think about boys. I think about being touched. I think about Tyler when he comes over. I think about it at night in bed. I play with myself when I think nobody is watching. I rub my pussy against my pillow and I put my fingers inside and I think about someone doing things to me. The finger in my butt hits that spot and my mind goes straight to those thoughts and my pussy starts leaking and I can not stop it. That is the honest answer. The finger makes me wet and my dirty thoughts make me wetter and I can not do anything about either one. Are we done now?"

"Wait, I do NOT play with myself!! I do NOT get off on having a finger up my butt," Kennedy denied the possibility stubbornly. We all knew she was lying.

"Then how do you explain your constant wet pussy, Kennedy? You are either thinking something dirty, or you are doing something to turn yourself on," McKayla was not going to be the only one who had confessed to dirty thoughts and deeds.

Kennedy crossed her arms. "I get wet because the finger is inside me and I can not help it. That is all. I do not think about boys. I do not think about Tyler. I do not hump my pillow like some kind of animal. My body just responds to the stimulation. That is biology. That is not the same as playing with myself. I am not like a boy!!"

"Kennedy Reagan Graham! I will not abide my girls lying," I insisted.

"I am not lying, Mom! I don't play with myself! Certainly not my butt!"

"Good," I raised an eyebrow. "If that's the case, you girls won't mind if we take the door off of your rooms and check on you anytime you are in there. If you aren't masturbating or doing anything naughty, you have no reason for privacy."

"Dear, hold on," My husband spoke up. He cleared his throat and when he spoke, we all stopped discussing and listened. "I am not going to take both of their doors off their hinges, I'll do it for Kennedy but not both."

"No problem, Dad!" Jeremy quipped. "Make them share a room, and then you only have to take ONE door off of their room."

The girls balked, but it was a really good idea to give Jeremy his older sister's room. He had been bunking with his older brother for so long. It was time for him to stretch his legs. We eventually moved all of the girls' things that they didn’t need such as decorations and excess furniture and sold them in a yard sale or donated them to Goodwill. They are girls, so they have no need of privacy or a much larger room. They don’t like having an "open door" policy, but they don’t have to like it. I very seldom catch them masturbating now. And the punishment is immediate,

Despite spankings on their bare bums in the common areas, Kennedy denied masturbating around her father or brothers. I felt like she was intentionally trying to make me a liar.

“You won’t let us date, and we can’t play with ourselves. How are we supposed to get off?”

I couldn't believe it when my eldest daughter gathered the audacity required to ask that question of me in front of the entire family,

“You get to play with yourselves all the time, right out in the open!!" Carter informed me with a wry grin. He held up a finger "Technically, they get to play with their butts all day long."

I checked my back issues of Progressive Parenting Perspectives and there was no guidance on this situation. I am here to tell your readers who may be struggling with this issue, that it is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, girls do experience a constant stimulation from their fingers and they always eventually learn to take pleasure in digital manipulation even when they do it to themselves.

Jeremy nodded. "Yeah. They get to be naked all day, they get to be horny all day, they get to play with themselves at night. That does not sound like punishment to me. That sounds like they are having a pretty good time."

McKayla threw a roll at Jeremy's head. "We are not having a good time. We are standing naked in front of our brothers with a finger in our butt. We can not sit down. We can not have a door on our room. We can not have privacy. We drip down our legs all day. How is that a good time?"

The girls have turned every shade of red from light pink to deep scarlet and in between since the new rules began. I think a little humiliation is good for bratty girls. I didn't think my sons had noticed how stiff their sisters nipples had been, but my husband had. The girls were clearly very self-aware that they had pokey nipples that stood straight up on their upturned, perky tits.

“Your pussies are always wet, and your nipples are rock hard!” Jeremy countered. It was pretty obvious and the girls immediately blushed because they knew it was true.

"We can't help that, either!" Kennedy nearly spit her food out when she realized that we all knew she and her sister were sporting extra stiff nipples at the dinner table.

"Yeah, because it feels good to put your finger up your butt!" Her little brother snickered his response like a challenge.

"Dammit, Jeremy!" McKayla seethed but one look from me and her father, and she softened. "Look, if you and Carter had to be naked we wouldn't laugh at you!! I don’t think you’d like it anymore than we do!”

"But you like it!" Carter and Jeremy replied together, and pointed at their wet little bald pussies.

"Fine, well we might. If we have to be naked, and keep our fingers up our butts, then we may as well get some pleasure out of it, okay? At first, it hurt, and we can't help our physical reaction,” McKayla said. She clearly expected this would satisfy her little brothers curiosity.

"Gah, we are never going to live this down," Kennedy blushed and used her free hand to brush her face.

"So, you like it? That's actually cool. I was worried that it hurt! Do you miss your finger when you pull it out to wash dishes?” Carter asked with a sincere interest in their well-being.

McKayla was reluctant but I reminded her that the only dumb question was the one she refused to answer.

"Not really, I mean. I notice that my fingers are out of my butt," McKayla had no idea why she was being asked this question, and neither did I.

"Mom, since McKayla and Kennedy like having a finger in their butt and they don't seem to mind it now, can me and Jeremy stick our fingers up their butts while they wash dishes or do chores?"

"What!! NO!! That is too much!!!" Kennedy huffed angrily.

"What, you guys said it is enjoyable and you may as well take some pleasure from all of this. We'd like to help you out!" Carter said boldly. I admired his audacity but I was inclined to tell him that was too far.

“If you want to make us enjoy ourselves, you could finger our clits!! Not our butts! Jeez!” McKayla scoffed.

“Boys, I’ve overlooked you swatting your sisters playfully on the bottom, and teasing them but you are NOT going to finger their clits,” I insisted.

“But mom, you said we could look at their clits and buttholes because it’s just skin. Isn’t that what Progressive Parenting Perspectives Magazine says?” Carter countered.

“Fine, but don’t rub them to orgasm, and WASH your hands before and after you touch your sisters. If their fingers are out of their butts, then their bottoms are fair game.”

I really didn’t think the guys would be interested in touching their sisters’ butts and were just trying to get a rise out of me. The girls balked at first, but the guys learned to be relatively gentle and once the girls started getting comfortable sucking on their fingers, Carter and Jeremy could slide them into their asses without much resistance.

The taboo nature of playing with their sisters bottoms quickly faded and now it’s fairly common. I’ve asked the boys to only rub the girls clits when they behave and talk respectfully without being brats and it’s resulted in the girls being much nicer to them.

Their grades have improved tremendously and we are considering allowing them to go on dates, and have an allotted daily masturbation time. Let me ask my fellow readers, Do you think one hour would be too generous?

The boys lost interest after a few weeks, and we eventually discovered butt plugs that could be used when the girls attend school or perform chores at home. I suspect that now that they are fully versed in anal pleasure, they will not be as anxious to get pregnant when they do begin dating again.

I will conclude with a fairly recent development on our journey. I was explaining to our neighbor, that we were a nudist household. He was shocked and impressed by how much more well behaved my daughters were around him.

“Well, none of the guys are naked,” he chuckled as he observed the grateful way my daughter served tea while holding one finger in her butthole.

“The females of the house are naked,” I explained. “Obviously, not the guys or me because we deserve a certain modicum of privacy.”

Once again, it was one of my youngest son’s wisecracks that was the genesis for our latest rule change. He asked “Why do you need privacy, mom? You are a girl, and you have the same body parts as my sisters do. Boobs, and a slit in the front and back.”

I was staggered and more than a little reluctant to even respond to the question.

“Mom is more of a do as I say, not as I do type. She makes us ask questions and taught us no modesty for thee, but modesty for me!”

McKayla would have raised her voice, knotted her eyebrows and scolded me in the past. If she had, I might have shut her down with a quick slap to the bottom and a time out in the corner. She and her sister have become rather demure and learned to show a modicum of tact since we took their clothes away and it proved to me unequivocally that the advice in Positive Parenting really works.

With no valid protest to make, and since my husband, neighbor, and sons all seemed as convinced as my daughters that I was being hypocritical, I had little choice. I stood up and began to undress in my own kitchen.

Even though I hurry the girls out of their clothes when they get home, I took my clothes off almost as slowly as a stripper in the hopes that someone would stop me and tell me that I didn’t have to go through with it.

“I am very proud of you, dear,” my husband remarked as he sat across from me and watched me peel off my pantyhose. “I love you and respect your decision to join the girls.”

My heart sunk, but I am a female and I told my husband that I loved him as well and promised that I’d act as a positive role model for the girls.

“Good, because I am REALLY curious what you’ll look like with your pussy shaved.”

I couldn’t keep myself from blushing. As much as I felt it was a tonic for the female ego, it did not make the medicine go down any less bitter when it was my turn to swallow it.

“Finger in the butt, Mom!!” Jeremy teased.

“Unless you want us to use ours?” Carter held up two fingers and spread them wide in a peace symbol.

“My butthole isn’t THAT wide, fellas.”

Fortunately, my car is big enough that the three of us can fit on our hands and knees in the cargo area but just barely. We often end up tangled up together.

My husband had me move out of our room, and sleep with the girls so that I would no longer have privacy, and until they are given permission to be intimate with boys, I am back to being celibate as well.

I never realized just how wet I got when I wasn’t allowed to play with myself regularly. My girls must have inherited that from me, because the three of us are basically walking waterfalls of pussy juice.

I thought the most humiliating experience would be joining them in the living room for the fifteen minutes we are allowed to masturbate ourselves when we behave. It’s close, but the most embarrassing thing about the way we live now is how easily I have accepted the loss of privacy, and keeping my finger in my ass when I am not performing chores with the girls.

My husband almost never plays with my clit or asshole when I have my finger out, but my sons treated my pussy and ass with the same bemused, mischievous audacity that they do with their sisters’ bodies.

I think being taken down a notch has been good for me, and taught me that women in general do not need privacy, and actually behave much better without any.

Signed
Karen Cooper
All of my stories: https://storiesonline.net/a/eddie-davidson
The site is free up to 100 chapters a day. You can get unlimited just for submitting stories.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adamaudio, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Girlspns, mars357 and 25 guests