Mystery Email ( Part 92 October 7th )

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Post Reply
Debbifan
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:43 pm
Location: Berkshire UK
Has thanked: 960 times
Been thanked: 874 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 91 September 15th )

Post by Debbifan »

Part Ninety-one

I was feeling thirsty and so happily gulped down the bottle that Lexie offered, even though it did have that familiar chemical taste from home. But I decided once more to try and put my foot down. The English Channel in September was not a particularly enticing prospect, not to mention the pebbly nature of Brighton beach. And I had no intention of taking a dip in the sea. When I informed Lexie of my refusal she began playfully pulling my arm towards the incoming tide but I shrugged her off. "No Lexie, I don't want to" I asserted, aware of how whiney I suddenly sounded. "But I want you to, you have to" Lexie protested. "I most certainly don't have to do everything you say young lady." There was an awkward silence. "Ooh, you've done it now" said Niecy ominously. Her younger sister did not say another word but picked up her bag , turned and strode off up the beach towards the town.

I would have happily left her to get on with it but for the not inconsiderable fact that the bag she was carrying with her as she rapidly disappeared from sight carried all my clothes, my phone, wallet and car keys ! "Lexie come back here" I cried as he turned the corner of a concrete shelter on the promenade and disappeared completely. "Oh dear, looks like you're in a bit of a fix. You know what she's like when she gets a strop on" Niecy warned me. Laura and Tiffany just laughed. "Can't you follow her ? Bring her back ?" I demanded. "I dunno, she looks perfectly capable of making her own decisions" grinned Laura the goth. "She is only just 15 though. Come on, we'd better go and look for her" n Niecy decided. "Don't go anywhere Rob" Tiffany laughed. "Er, can't one of you stay with me?" I said, immediately realising how pathetic it sounded as I stood there stark naked and with a raging erection that still for some unfathomable reason refused to subside. "We've more chance of finding her if we split up" called Niecy as the three laughing girls followed in Lexie's footsteps.

I suddenly felt very alone. The beach remained sparsely populated since it was early autumn and schools were returning from the summer holiday. The extreme warmth of summer had departed and occasionally the breeze had a slight chill to it. Should I move up the beach and see if I could see where Lexie and the others had gone ? It was a nude beach after all and I had a right to be there naked, even if I did not want to be. I walked a few steps but the pebbles were awkward in bare feet and it looked daunting with everyone strolling along the promenade fully dressed. Plus there was this extreme hard on which was not quite in the spirit of the official nude beach. I tired covering but then it looked as if I was playing with myself. Giving up, I decided to sit down and wait. The only thing that was left remaining with me was the bottle of water and more out of boredom than thirst, I drank several more mouthfuls.

I did not even have a watch or phone and so had no idea of the time, though was it my imagination or was the sun beginning to sink ? I sat down disconsolately. After a few more minutes, I did get at least some idea of the time. School must have finished for the day because a group of five girls in smart green uniforms were coming down the beach towards me. "Ooh look, a naked man" I heard one say. "Hi there naked man, can we come and sit with you ?" another called. I later discovered that on fine days, it was the habit of these girls to come down to the nude beach and see what they could see. Today they had struck lucky. Without waiting for an answer they came and sat around me.

"So naked man, I'm Stephanie" the girl who seemed to be the leader introduced herself. "And these are Dolores, Susie, Jo and Winnie. We saw you looking all lonely and thought, let's go and cheer up naked man."

"Naked white man" said Dolores who was the one in the group of Afro descent. "Naked white man indeed" agreed Stephanie. "Shall we call you naked man or naked white man ?" she asked. When I remained non-committal she answered herself. "Just naked man I think, naked white man is getting to be a bit of a mouthful. "I agree, naked man's fine, 'cos after all that's what he is" concurred Jo. "Or does naked man have a name ?" said Susie, they seemed to be operating a round robin of comments. "Rob" I answered, since it was getting a bit awkward remaining silent. "Rob naked man, wonderful" decided Stephanie. "So Rob naked man, why are you sitting here all alone ?" Stephanie made a big show of looking all around. "And more to the point, why don't you seem to have any things with you ?" "Yeah, where are your clothes ? You didn't walk naked through the town, no way" Dolores asserted.

These girls were settling in and obviously weren't going anywhere any time soon, so I could not just sit there and refuse to engage with them. "The person I was with took them and ran off" I answered. "One of your gay friends ?" asked Winnie. Stephanie answered for me. "I don't think he's gay, are you naked man ?" "Rob naked man" Susie corrected her. "Yeah right, Rob naked man. He looks pretty pleased to see us judging by the state of his willie" Stephanie laughed. I was sitting cross legged and my erection was slightly folded in but it was still apparent. And it showed no inclination to go down. "The person I was with, that's an odd turn of phrase." Susie had picked up on that, "Who was it ?"

"A girl" I replied. "Your girlfriend ? playing a joke ?"

"No, not that."

"Then who is she ?"

"She's the daughter of my next door neighbour. She doesn't go back to school in her area until next week and we came to visit her older sister who's starting uni here."

"And she got you naked and ran off with your clothes ?" The girls howled with laughter. "How old is she ?"

"Fifteen" I reluctantly admitted. "But that's our age" the girls admitted. "We have to meet her !"

"First things first though" said Stephanie. "What must we always have when we come across a naked man ?" "Pictures !" chorused the others. "Come on naked man, up you get." I found several sets of hands reaching under my armpits and pulling me to my feet !
My stories at CHYOA ( different username )
https://chyoa.com/story/Debbi%27s-Shame ... ures.14847
Vader
Posts: 790
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:38 pm
Has thanked: 544 times
Been thanked: 1453 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 91 September 15th )

Post by Vader »

Great to have a new chapter and it looks like Lexie might have found some new friends to enjoy naked Rob with. :D
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5078 times
Been thanked: 1875 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 91 September 15th )

Post by Jeepman89 »

Yay! So glad to see this is back with a vengeance. Just a question. I didn't scroll back to check, but did the girls just tell him it's a nude beach to fool him or is it really a nude beach? It would be funnier if it really wasn't and more embarrassing for him for sure.
Debbifan
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:43 pm
Location: Berkshire UK
Has thanked: 960 times
Been thanked: 874 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 91 September 15th )

Post by Debbifan »

No, it is a real nude beach. Brighton nude beach is kind of notorious since most other nude beaches in England are secluded and away from populated areas and take a bit of a hike to get to. Whereas in Brighton, it is in the city centre just to one end of the main tourist beach. Brighton is a traditionally bohemian town with a long standing gay community. Hence the new set of girls a) coming down to the beach after school knowing there's a fair chance of finding a naked man and b) wondering if Rob was gay. Naked women can be seen there but more normally in very good summer weather and in conjunction with some other sort of activity like the World Naked Bike Ride.
My stories at CHYOA ( different username )
https://chyoa.com/story/Debbi%27s-Shame ... ures.14847
Debbifan
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:43 pm
Location: Berkshire UK
Has thanked: 960 times
Been thanked: 874 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 92 October 7th )

Post by Debbifan »

Part Ninety-Two

"Look this really isn't appropriate girls" I tried to argue as the five girls all insisted on taking selfies with me. But my arguments were brushed aside. Being photographed alongside them was bad enough but when it came to the turn of Dolores the black girl, she grabbed hold of my cock and began to massage it up and down. " Hey, no, stop that" I cried. "Not bad for a white dude" Dolores decided. "You go girl" laughed Stephanie. "Yeah, make him come" the other three chorused. "Got to get some more pics" said Stephanie as Dolores rolled down my foreskin and I tried desperately to hold out.

"Found some new friends I see Rob" called a voice. I was relieved to turn and see Denise grinning, though my relief was tempered by the fact that she was only accompanied by her friends Tiffany and Laura. There was no sign of Lexie or my clothes. Nevertheless, their arrival caused Dolores to cease her administrations. "Did you find her ?" I asked. "She's at the station. She's going to use your card to buy a ticket home unless you agree to go in the sea."

"But that's ridiculous" I stammered. "Well, you know Lexie once she gets an idea in her head. You're to call your phone that she's got and tell her you agree" replied Niecy, holding out her own phone to me. "Or you can take your chance on making your way home with no clothes or money !"

"Ooh, looks like you're in big trouble naked man" laughed Dolores. Reluctantly, I took the phone and called. "Yes, I know. I'm sorry Lexie....But it's cold....Yes, I know you talked about it on the way down....it's what you wanted, I know....dive right under ?....OK but please come back !"

The girls were in stitches listening to this one sided conversation. "Is she coming back ?" asked Tiffany. "Yes, she'll be about ten minutes or so she said"

"A quarter of an hour. Plenty of time for some more piccies" cried Stephanie. "That's right, pose for the girls Rob" laughed Tiffany.

Fortunately, the beach remained relatively empty as the September sun began to dip. The sight of me adopting various poses under the direction of this bunch of girls was incongruous even by Brighton standards. "Look out, here she comes" announced Denise finally. I was relieved to see that Lexie was still carrying the bag with all my things in it. She did not seem at all phased by the appearance of the five new girls. "You're going in the sea then ?" she demanded. "But Lexie, it'll be freezing" It was a reflex response on my part and it was greeted by her turning tail and heading back up the beach into town. "No, stop wait. I'll go in for a swim" I hastily called after her.

The tide was out and it was a still day, so the waves were not that aggressive. We all picked our way carefully down the pebbled beach, the girls in shoes or trainers and me barefoot. The girls stopped a few yards back as I gingerly stepped into the water. I gasped at the shock of the cold as it lapped around my ankles. "Don't be such a wuss" one of the girls shouted. "It's freezing" I confirmed, having feared that the English Channel was never going to be Mediterranean like even after the summer we had. "You'll soon get used to it, go right in" ordered Lexie.

I continued to gasp as I waded in up to my thighs. Once there seemed to be sufficient depth, I launched myself forward and began to swim. "Right under" I heard a voice call. There was nothing to see in the murky water but I submerged as instructed. There was nobody else stupid enough to be in the water at this time. As my head broke the surface, I looked back at the girls on the shore. "Is that enough ?" I called to them. "A bit longer, you'll be getting used to it by now" Lexie answered. "But I won't, it's freezing" I continued to complain. "Oh, OK then. Out you come" Lexie conceded.

I put my feet down and began to wade awkwardly back to shore, carefully negotiating the pebbles. "Where's his willie gone" screeched Winnie. I glanced down at my shrivelled penis, the never ending erection having finally succumbed to the shock of the cold water. "Shrinkage" laughed Laura the Goth. My flesh was covered in goosebumps. "Has anyone got a towel ?" I asked hopefully but my hopes were soon shattered !
My stories at CHYOA ( different username )
https://chyoa.com/story/Debbi%27s-Shame ... ures.14847
Vader
Posts: 790
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:38 pm
Has thanked: 544 times
Been thanked: 1453 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 92 October 7th )

Post by Vader »

I suspect more pictures of poor Rob and his shrunken penis are coming that, or Lexie has some more of her special water for Rob and Dolores gets to finish what she started. :D
flyingmonk
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 92 October 7th )

Post by flyingmonk »

Late catching up. Great story
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5078 times
Been thanked: 1875 times
Contact:

Re: Mystery Email ( Part 92 October 7th )

Post by Jeepman89 »

I'm sure his cock will perk up soon.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot] and 12 guests