Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
unread
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2026 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by unread »

Freesub wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2026 5:02 pm
unread wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2026 4:54 pm
Freesub wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:17 am When I was 14, I was walking to my room after bathing , with just a towel wrapped around my waist. Now back then I wasn't too shy about being seen naked by my mom, I tried to avoid it, but if she saw me it wasn't the end of the world. So when I walked past my mom she whipped off my towel and gave me a smack in my bare bum, and I just laughed and started talking to her butt naked.

Then I felt a smack on my butt from behind, and I turned around to see my aunt standing there, laughing!
Now as you can imagine, while I wasn't shy in front of my mom, I was quite a bit more embarassed to be seen by my aunt. I tried to run away covering but was followed by both of them laughing until I was trapped in a corner.

Then I had no choice but to remove my hands and expose myself to being teased.( I can describe the teasing more in detail if anyone is interested, just let me know)
My aunt tickled me right on my privates to tease me, and it was a really weird feeling at the time, because I was super embarassed but liked it a little.

After 5 or so minutes of teasing me they finally let me go after taking a picture of me with nothing to hide😂
Wow, that sounds really tough. Did you get a reaction to it? How did they tease you? Did it happen again, or was it a one-time thing? Why they took a picture of you?
If you mean an erection, then not much. Maybe a little stirring, but the cold temperature basically negated any stimulation.

I've described the teasing a little further down I think, or maybe in another thread if I'm mistaken.

It happened before, but although this specific thing didn't happen again, there were other , different incidents.

The picture was for teasing me and memories.
Yes got it. what kind of other diffrent incidents? You still have the pic or your Mom? In what country are you?
Happy Eastermann
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2026 4:19 pm
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by Happy Eastermann »

I don't think that girls were smacking on their bare or not butts as often as boys until 14 or even 16 age, of course the dad would only smack the naked butts of boys after 12 age, never that of daughters but even moms were generally more smacking butts of boys teenagers than that of girls, bare when they were or clothed or more otfen in underwears !
In the past boys butts were not so protected from view ans smackings than that of girls
d4rk266
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2026 5:59 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by d4rk266 »

Freesub wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:17 am When I was 14, I was walking to my room after bathing , with just a towel wrapped around my waist. Now back then I wasn't too shy about being seen naked by my mom, I tried to avoid it, but if she saw me it wasn't the end of the world. So when I walked past my mom she whipped off my towel and gave me a smack in my bare bum, and I just laughed and started talking to her butt naked.

Then I felt a smack on my butt from behind, and I turned around to see my aunt standing there, laughing!
Now as you can imagine, while I wasn't shy in front of my mom, I was quite a bit more embarassed to be seen by my aunt. I tried to run away covering but was followed by both of them laughing until I was trapped in a corner.

Then I had no choice but to remove my hands and expose myself to being teased.( I can describe the teasing more in detail if anyone is interested, just let me know)
My aunt tickled me right on my privates to tease me, and it was a really weird feeling at the time, because I was super embarassed but liked it a little.

After 5 or so minutes of teasing me they finally let me go after taking a picture of me with nothing to hide😂
Seems like you enjoyed it ;)
NickTwisp
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:57 am
Has thanked: 752 times
Been thanked: 1099 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by NickTwisp »

Definitely the Aunt enjoyed seeing her nephew naked with his penis fully exposed.
TigerJim
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat May 30, 2026 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 118 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by TigerJim »

I would love to have been naked in front of my Aunt. I have always lusted after her since before I can remember! :oops:

I think NickTwisp is right, you've got a very naughty Aunty there!

I posted the following in another thread, but I thought you wouldn't mind if I repeated it here, as it is regarding my fabulous sexy Aunt who I wish was my very naughty Aunt...... :oops:

"I would also like to have spent an afternoon at my aunt's, with her naked. She was always so sexy, curvy, and attractive. There were so many times that she would bend over and her gorgeous breasts or bottom would be so very deliciously presented - particularly when she put things into the dishwasher, I just wanted to reach in and fondle her huge tits, or lift her dress, pull her knickers down, and fuck her from behind. I would arrive, and say the magic spell "You will remove all of your clothes, be completely naked for the next hour, and allow me to touch you". I would Have loved to have seen her and been around her when she was naked, if she ever leant forward, I would reach in and fondle her breasts, if she bent over at the dishwasher, I would just lift her dress, pull her knickers down, and thrust my willy into her pussy from behind. It would have been heaven to lay my head on her lap, and suck on her nipples whilst she wanked me off. Perhaps I should just ask her!"

It is never too late! and if you don't ask, you don't get!

Anyway, that's my thoughts!

:D
User avatar
Spathic Swordmaiden
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2025 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 518 times
Been thanked: 275 times
Contact:

Re: Stripped by mom in front of aunt

Post by Spathic Swordmaiden »

I must say that is quite relatable.

Growing up in the countryside of the deep south one would be surprised to know that many of the claims of kids playing naked to no concern of adults was quite true though often with adult supervision.

I mentioned this in one of my stories but there was an elderly black man who would keep an eye on me and the other neighborhood kids while I was running around naked with them. He was not interested in that way of course. One of the boys in the group was his grandson and he gave us space as he just kept an eye on us to make sure we were safe from the distance of his porch. We were young enough that when I got naked and teased his grandson he just saw it as kids being kids.

At home while my parents never forced me to take my clothes off or go naked there was a certain casual attitude towards me being nude after or before my bath or when I came home and changed out of my dirty clothes. My mother often pinched my butt because she said it was quite the cute bubble butt at that age. I was young enough that this was completely okay touching of a mother towards her daughter. I simply jumped a little and giggled, often having casual chats with my mother while I stood there nude in the hallway after a butt pinch. It was all innocent playful teasing and I have vague memories of being completely comfortable and okay with it. I suppose aside from it being the Southern countryside I come from a large family so a lack of privacy is to be expected when so many live in one house.
PSA: "Spathic" means "having good cleavage."
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests