The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
JohnJacobs

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 38) Epilogues

Post by JohnJacobs »

Amazing job with these. I’m impressed, but not surprised.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 38) Epilogues

Post by Executionus »

*Part 39
Epilogues

Swimmer
The evening after the contest, when all of the girls had their street clothes returned as well as their personal phones and were dismissed, Swimmer noticed that her phone had about 20 missed calls from her best friend on the swim team. Dread filled her as she thought "Oh my God, please tell me she didn't watch any of that". She also saw a ton of text messages from guys she knew both in school and from her neighborhood, all of them extremely complimentary. She read every single one, turning red just from facing the reality that every single one of these guys, from her next door neighbor to all of the sexy boys on her swim team and even her old lab partner from chemistry class, all of them had just seen her naked. Actually, all of them had just watched her masturbate on camera until she explosively squirted! Swimmer couldn't think of absolutely anything more embarrassing than that, not even the things the other entrants went through. The many text messages were very flattering at least, with a few of the guys making it blatantly clear how much they enjoyed what they saw. The love she received was making her feel much better about it all at least, and was removing much of her insecurity revolving around her flat semi-boyish figure.

Swimmer finally called her friend back, afraid of what was going to be said. Immediately after answering the phone her friend says "Girl are you ok? I've been so worried ever since I saw what happened. I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now. I'm so sorry about everything."

Swimmer answered "I'm ok, I think. I don't know. I feel so weird, there is nothing else like this. I can't describe my emotions right now." Then she nervously asked "You...saw me?"

Her friend confessed "Yes. My brother ordered the stream, being a boy."

Swimmer cringed "Oh God, him too?"

The friend continued "I made him let me watch too just to cheer you on. I told him to keep his pants on though! The site was weird, it let you pick what custom cameras to watch as well as running the "action" cameras when fights happened or other highlights. We kept one of your cameras running to keep tabs on you the whole time, and then we saw...everything. I'm so sorry for what that bitch did to you!"

Swimmer responded "It's ok! Don't be mad at Scientist...I don't honestly blame her for anything really. She was just trying to win, and...and she was actually trying to be nice to me at the end I think when she waited so long to eliminate me. Me doing..oh my God, doing THAT...it was a lot of money. I don't know, I just got lost in the moment. I can't believe you saw that!"

The friend snapped "She threatened you with EXPLOSIVES, then she DRUGGED YOU, and then stuck one of the cameras right between your legs for a CLOSE UP of the whole thing!"

Swimmer jumped "Wait, she did WHAT? What about a camera?"

She softly informed her friend "Girl...while you were, you know... that jerk moved one of the video cameras right there. We could see everything close up the whole time. Everything, absolutely everything girl! Every technique, every contraction, and even what happened at the end.

Swimmer whined "Noooo. Oh God...Oh God...the end...What did you see? I need to know, in detail, right now!"

She tried to deflect "You don't want to know"

Swimmer begged "Yes, please! Tell me! Don't hold anything back, I have to know. Just please answer this for me so that my mind can rest..."

The answer came "We saw you cum. You sprayed, and not just a little bit. It was like a hose. Both the overhead view and the...other camera saw it all. It...it got all over the close-up camera. I was mortified just watching it! I'm so sorry, girl"

Swimmer pouted "I knew it! Now everyone is going to think I'm just some freak. And not even a good looking one."

Her friend responded "Never! Girl, you have NO IDEA how wrong that is. Honestly I held my breath the whole time worried about you, but...I have to admit, it was super hot. I'd never be brave enough to do that, not even for a million dollars. I think my brother wants to marry you now"

Swimmer groaned "Noooo."

The friend continued "I'm not kidding! The way he looked at you was 1000 times more intense than looking at the other entrants naked. I've also already texted the swim boys about the stream since I knew they were all going to watch it. They all agreed that you are beautiful and sexy beyond words. God, girl, you're probably going to be getting marriage proposals left and right now!"

Cautiously, Swimmer asked "Was it really not bad? Like, was it really sexy what I did and not gross?"

The friend instantly answered "Totally! And there's one more thing.... I don't want you to feel awkward around the rest of us now that we've all seen you naked, so I made the rest of the team agree to something so that you wouldn't feel so singled out."

Swimmer nervously asked "...What?"

She then told her "We're all meeting back at the pool tonight after dark, at 11pm, with you too. And we're all going skinny dipping together to make you feel better! You can keep your suit on if you want to, but this way you won't be the only one of us that was naked for the others on the team."

Swimmer gulped "WHAT? Wha..wait what?"

The friend giggled "Hehe, oh yeah! I do good work. I think the boys are all secretly trying to impress you to be honest. It's going to be so scary to strip in front of them...but all of us, the girls and the boys, agreed to do it as a team to cheer you up. Can you believe that I got Chris, Billy, and John to agree to let all of us see their DICKS? So, are you in?"

Swimmer stuttered "Y..yes. Yes! Oh my God, you are the best friend in the world!"

Track Star
Her ability to run did her absolutely no good in the contest once anyone got their hands on her, leading her to be knocked senseless, stripped, diapered, stripped again, and then eliminated. While it was Ninja who actually eliminated Track Star, Gangster had done most of the work right beforehand. While all of the girls left the event with explicit nude pictures now on the web, and several of them even left with spanking videos or the dreaded masturbation videos, Track Star was the only entrant in the entire match to get diapered.

The first day back in school, Track Star was constantly hearing baby jokes from random folks in the hallways. It was starting to really bother her. After a few periods, the diaper thing was making her feel more ashamed than the nude pictures, because people were dissing her body and maturity in ways that she really didn't appreciate.

One of the cross-country boys was getting annoyed by all of the comments his friend was enduring, so he decided to start a new trend called "pacifying". It works exactly as you think it does. He would surprise somebody that ran their mouth by sticking a pacifier in there and quickly taking a picture of it. He did this to 4 girls and 2 boys before the trend caught on in the school. After a few hours there were hundreds of pictures posted all over Insta of their classmates looking like Maggie Simpson against their will.

Track Star was giddy when she learned about what he was doing to help her out, especially by the end of the day when everyone had completely stopped mentioning her diaper incident and was instead talking about baby-fying everybody they knew. Pacifiers suddenly became a rare commodity, more valuable than cigarettes in prison. The childcare class had to turn away people who tried to acquire any, especially after they learned what they were being used for. It was chaos. It was madness. It was high school, and Track Star appreciated the "normalcy" of a runaway hashtag consuming the school. When she found the boy who started this trend for her, she made sure to give him the biggest hug possible!

He then stuck a pacifier in her mouth, and told her "Oops! You gotta be quicker than that, slowpoke" right as he took off running down the halls. She spat out the pacifier and proceeded to chase him for half the school's diameter. Again, normalcy.

Scientist
First off, she was NOT expelled for the accident which destroyed the office. Benedict had to pay to replace the equipment and clean it up, but nobody held either Scientist or Hacker at fault in any way for what went down. She was informed, however, to never EVER mess around with live chemicals in a dangerous way like that ever again, contest or no contest.

Scientist was very disappointed in herself for losing the match. She had convinced herself that she could defeat anyone, no matter how powerful they were, using her superior intellect and arsenal of chemical weapons. She was undone by Hacker, a longtime rival who was just as clever as she is and who figured out how to counter the lab coat full of chemicals using nothing more than water. Scientist was far more upset about losing to Hacker than she was about her nudity being captured and displayed.

The more Scientist heard about the event, however, the more she learned that she had been a fan favorite for a number of reasons. Oddly enough, she had emerged as this nerd icon for her innovative combat style. Scientist, Hacker, and Gamer had all emerged as popular stars among the brains over brawn groups, despite the slight little detail that the three of them fought and caused two of their group's eliminations. The fan-theory goes that the three of them would've been unstoppable had they worked together, laying waste to the other groupings (athletes, tough girls, geeks, and popular kids). Scientist didn't really care, the idea of working with either of those two made her skin crawl. Scientist is not a "people person".

Later that evening she received a phone call from Benedict. He opened up "Hello Scientist. I'm sure you're in a foul mood tonight, but I have something that may cheer you up a little bit."

Scientist flatly told him "I somehow doubt that, Rich Boy, but my all means make your attempt."

Benedict chuckled "Haha, feisty. I am calling to offer you a job. More specifically, I'm calling to offer you your own show."

That was a surprise, so she asked "What kind of show are you talking about?"

He explained "Our social media eyes have noticed a surge in popularity revolving around you and the other smart girls, but your fandom specifically has one aspect that those two greatly lack: Sexual experimentation. You probably have no idea how much chatter there is across the web tonight between curious young girls, and some boys too, all excited about your little demonstrations using concentrated menthol as an erotic stimulant. I already had to release a disclaimer urging viewers to not attempt that at home because there could be health risks, but obviously thousands of teens are going to ignore every word of THAT. It's mostly a CYA thing for my company. But I realized that this was a huge untapped market just waiting for somebody crazy enough to dive in head first. I want to give you a show where you test the Science of Sexuality. I'm thinking a sort of Bill Nye or Mythbusters style show, but with all sorts of chemical and electrical experiments seeking pleasure and new experiences useful for both singles and couples. It won't be too hard for me to find models willing to be experimented on while nude on camera, believe it or not, but the show needs somebody of your caliber to host it and give it legitimacy. Not to mention I believe you would be a ratings draw."

Scientist scoffed "Um, you do realize that I'm going for my doctorate after we graduate, right? I'm not wanting to be some gimmick TV show host for a living, and I'm not going to have the time."

Benedict countered "I already thought of that, beautiful. You'd be surprised how many colleges would open up their labs for this concept, lend their equipment, and even grant advanced credits for participation in this project. Honestly, colleges will do almost anything I ask of them in exchange for some of that sweet, sweet, delicious grant money. In other words, if you agree to this show it will count as official lab credits towards your doctorate degree. Not to mention, I guarantee that I would be able to help you get your foot in the door for some elite-level DoE positions after you finish college. Never underestimate how important it is in life to be friends with a rich boy from a connected family. So, think it over?"

Scientist answered "Sounds like I would have to be stupid to refuse you at this point. Well, you were right, Benedict...this chat did cheer me up a little bit. We'll discuss contract details later, but I'll admit that it would be somewhat interesting to be the hot female Bill Nye of sexy experiments. But I swear to FSM and his Noodly Goodness that if you even THINK of putting Hacker or Gamer in the show with me, I will shove a tube of burning phosphorous so far up your backside that you'll be breathing fire like a dragon!"

Benedict gulped "Ne..never even crossed my mind, honest!"

TikToker
She had one of the single most humiliating eliminations in the entire contest, hanging upside down while slowly stripped of her tape bikini, her pussy filmed opening up, and even penetrated by a wrench. Her years of teasing Redneck for being "manly" had cost her dearly. After the contest was finished, she really didn't feel as though Redneck had suffered anywhere close to enough of her own humiliation to make up for what she had put Tiktoker through. Thoughts of revenge filled her mind, but she knew that she didn't have a chance against that girl in a fight.

Aside from the negatives, TikToker saw a surge of new followers add her quickly, and several of them used Cashapp to tip her or bought some of her cosplay merch. Requests for her to open an Onlyfans multiplied by a factor of ten, with tons of boys and girls openly thirst-following her after the event. Her previous fans showered her with love and condolences after her embarrassing defeat and exposure in front of millions. She really enjoyed the attention and popularity side of all of this, and she did make over $10k in tips which is a huge chunk of change for a single days worth of work. Benedict even hired her on as his official social media guru, which came with a cosy steady salary! Still, her shame was bothering her greatly. She was the type of girl who could dish it out no problem, but clearly she didn't like taking it herself. Besides, she just hated Redneck and always did.

TikToker noticed a whole slew of guys trying to white knight her in video comments after the contest, with many offering to avenge her. While not outright stated usually, the implication of white knights offering things like this in general is their hope that they get the direct attention and/or special sexy content from the starlet as payment for whatever they offered to her. This is a common occurrence for online starlets even over the slightest incident and it's best to ignore them and not attract the crazies, but on this one occasion TikToker decided that she was actually going to feed into the white knights for a change. She posted a video offering an open bounty: whoever publicly humiliates Redneck for her gets to take her out on a date!

The first day back in school, TikToker went about her day as normally as possible despite the fact that EVERYONE in the school had watched her pussy open wide for them in extreme close-up just 24 hours earlier. The second day back was slightly better, but when classes finally let out, there was a huge commotion in the parking lot. Everyone ran over there to see a wild sight: Redneck was stark naked and covered in glitter, mad as hell, with murder in her eyes, chasing after Psycho holding her clothes. Psycho had a smile that was equal parts sadist and pure joy mixed together. The whole crowd was laughing at Redneck, and nobody seemed to know what happened to lead to this situation. As Psycho ran for her life past TikToker she handed the smaller girl a note on the way out. The note just said "I'll pick you up at 8. I already know where your house is, don't worry about that."

Part of TikToker's brain was cheering, silently yelling "Ha! Take that, Redneck! It's what you deserve!" Meanwhile, the other part of TikToker's brain was screaming "Oh no. Oh no no no. What have I done?"

Basketballer
Basketballer's most annoying issue post-contest was the razor-burn and irritation all over her pubic region after Bully had roughly shaved her bare down there live on camera. To say that Basketballer was pissed about that little detail would be an understatement. Still, she mostly attempted to take it all in stride and not let her embarrassment bother her too much. Besides, Bully had to taste her own piss (among other things) so Basketballer felt properly avenged without the need for any other effort.

When the next away game took place the second day back, her team won by a landslide. After the game she noticed several people from the other town's audience that were seeking her out personally for an autograph. Of course, they weren't interested in her as a basketball standout, they were fans of her as a Thirst Games competitor. While she signed those autographs, she found herself a little annoyed by the idea that she would be more famous for some dumb stripping contest than for her athletic abilities. That being said, she heard a rumor from her coach that there might be a scout in the audience from a Division I college checking out the celebrity player for a possible ticket sales draw, and it didn't hurt that Basketballer scored 21 points that game and pulled off dozens of high-level blocks and rebounds.

Later that night, Basketballer got a call from Benedict telling her "So yeah, I didn't make anyone send a scout or anything, but I did hear about it afterwards. Hopefully you get picked up considering your numbers and height. After all, aside from me just wanting to see you do well in life, I also need a star pro athlete on my connections list to be officially sponsored by my company, for whenever my R&D boys figure out the recipe for my Thirst Trap brand enhanced water. Don't ask me how that's going to work, I'm not a nerd, but I do have an entire lab staff dedicated to making 'sexy' water with nutrients so whenever they pull a workable mixture out of thin air I'll let you know."

A very puzzled Basketballer questioned "Sexy water? How the hell are you gonna make water sexy?"

A goofy Benedict answered "Well I suggested dehydrated oyster extract as an additive for aphrodisiac properties, but the chorus of laughter I received from the lab techs leads me to believe that this was not a viable suggestion. I'm sure they'll figure something out, though. And whenever they do, I'll put you on the label!"

Basketballer snickered "You are one weird dude, Benny."

Benedict then proudly responded "The great ones always are, my dear."
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 39) Epilogues Continue

Post by Executionus »

*Part 40
Epilogues

JROTC
At the conclusion of the event, JROTC went and shook Fighter's hand as a sign of respect after the battle they had. She told Fighter that she was glad Gamer lost considering the constantly cowardly tactics Gamer had used to take out Fighter as well as used all contest in order to reach the end. Fighter just shrugged it off and told her "Virgin was just as cowardly, she hid in a locked room most of the match. In the end, winning is winning. I thought that my strategy of standing in a cage would intimidate the other girls, but clearly it just led everybody towards me. I messed up, it was a huge mistake that I won't make again if I enter another one of these things. Speaking of mistakes, I need to train with you guys in JROTC before I ever go pro in MMA. Your cardio was SICK!"

JROTC went on with her day the first day back as if nothing was different, refusing to let her nudity bother her. Truthfully she had escaped most of the humiliation that the others experienced, although her losing to Fighter in a fair duel hurt her pride. After school she met up with her fellow JROTC crew for drills and was shocked when the instructor called her up front (and not in a nice way).

The instructor called out "So Miss Harper here, assuming the moniker 'JROTC' in our honor, competed in a little contest that I'm sure we all watched yesterday. She located the biggest, baddest, most dangerous threat there and took her on without fear, one on one, like warriors. And while she found defeat, she accepted this gracefully. Would you say that what you did lived up to your Army training, Miss Harper?"

JROTC responded "Sir, yes sir!"

The instructor then shouted "HELL NO it wasn't! Do you think the Army goes out of its way to fight terrorists one on one in a fair fight? Do you think the Army trains its soldiers to expose themselves to potential threats by entering an engagement recklessly and without any consideration towards consequences or counter-attacks? God damn, woman, the girl called Gamer was more of a soldier than you were in that event. I've heard through the grapevine that you insinuated that Gamer had no honor due to her tactics. You arrogantly ran up to the biggest danger and basically handed your own vagina to her on a silver goddamn platter! Gamer, meanwhile, used stealth, sought out effective equipment, displayed high-level intelligence gathering, planted false intelligence with the enemy, ambushed weakened foes, and took out threats twice her size with ruthless use of her tools and her strategies. THAT is what we do in the Army, Miss Harper. We win, period, and we don't give a rat's bleeding ass if somebody complains that we weren't 'fair' when we leveled their entire improvised fortress from 30 miles away. While Gamer did eventually lose thanks to the raw animal grit of that Virgin girl pulling it out in the clutch, the entire time that I was watching Gamer run through the contest I was dumbfounded that a girl whose profession includes a $300 comfy chair somehow was more of a soldier than a girl under my direct supervision. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

JROTC was very embarrassed, and simply answered "Sir, no sir"

The instructor pointed a finger and said "You get to lap the school 5 times now as punishment for making us look like prideful idiots. You had better hope and pray that when that Wellington kid hosts another of these things that he allows you the chance to redeem yourself. There is no reason that you should have EVER lost that match. Next time, you'd better go out there like it's a real war, not just some game. You'd better win, or at least put up a better goddamn fight, or else you're coming home to a sock party...and I don't mean dress up day, missie, you read me? Now start running!"

She knew exactly what "sock party" was...that's when your whole platoon puts soap in their socks and beats your ass with their makeshift flails. JROTC took off to run around the school five times, an exhausting punishment. The entire time she thought to herself "Next time. Next time I am going to win! I won't let my pride defeat me again. I won't let ANYONE defeat me again."

When she got home, the first thing she did was call Benedict and offer her services for the next Thirst Games. Benedict turned her down, however, saying that (aside from the champion) there would be no real point to having repeat contestants in that event. He did offer JROTC something else, however: With LARPer pissed off at him, he was going to need a new super-scary enforcer for the future contest. JROTC was offered the role of special enforcer, which she accepted. This would be a way to redeem herself before she enlisted in the armed forces after graduating.

Fighter
The other half of the epic MMA match was Fighter, who of course was jumped by Team Nerd immediately afterward and taken out with the use of their weapons. Fighter was disappointed in herself for losing the match and was extremely embarrassed about the fact that her pussy was photographed while spread open by Gamer's fingers. The part that hurt Fighter's spirit the most was simply the idea that she was the favorite, she was the #1 ranked entrant, yet she only scored one elimination and then didn't even make it to the final 10. She openly joked during the final match about the fact that she could've beaten up both finalists Gamer and Virgin on a team. It was nagging her in the back of her mind the idea that she blew it, that she should have won the million dollars if only she didn't leave herself exposed out in the open.

Later at night, Fighter got a call from Benedict offering her a role in a new show that he was working on. It was going to be unscripted, non-worked strip wrestling in front of a live audience. Most strikes banned, especially closed fists, knees, elbows, or kicks to the head. Bully, Redneck, and Gangster had already agreed to join the league, along with a ton of big scary girls who weren't in the Thirst Games. Benedict knew that Fighter was working on going pro in MMA and potentially fighting in the UFC one day, but he felt that he would make the offer for this show to her anyway to see if she would be interested in it as a side gig. Wrestlers would be paid a set fee per match, pocketing double if they won. Victory would be achieved by first stripping your opponent, then winning by pinfall or submission on your naked enemy.

Surprising Benedict, Fighter actually agreed to join the league, telling him "This will make for good training as a side gig while I shore up weaknesses in my cardio and takedown defense. Not to mention, I could use having you as a sponsor, since elite level MMA gyms are NOT cheap."

About a month after the Thirst Games, Thirst Trap Wrestling, TTW, held their debut event. The two main events were Fighter vs Bully and Gangster vs Redneck, both highly-requested superfights. Without the use of most of her striking, Fighter had a tremendously difficult time battling Bully and it turned into a war quite quickly. Fighter managed to lock on a standing body triangle from behind on Bully to lift her top off, but was rewarded with a brutal snapmare as a result. After being slammed around several times and losing her own top, Fighter switched tactics to target Bully's legs. She rolled into a heel-hook which had the much larger girl struggling to reach the ropes to break the painful hold. Shortly before Bully reached the ropes, however, Fighter let go and stripped Bully's bottoms clean off before she could respond. The now-naked Bully grabbed Fighter by the hair and the neck, trying to strangle the life out of her. Fighter grabbed the arm on her throat and jumped into the air, swinging her hips around that arm and locking in a flying armbar! Bully foolishly held on to Fighter's hair the entire time, failing to defend the flying armbar as it was secured tightly. Bully was in gigantic danger now, as she tried to slam Fighter onto her head as a last ditch effort to escape. Fighter, having expected that, rolled with her hips mid-slam and Judo-tossed Bully onto the ground with her own momentum. Helpless on the ground, arm locked painfully in a move where Fighter could literally break it if she kept this up, Bully was forced to tap out in front of the live audience.

Fighter stood up triumphantly, completely ignoring the fact that she was topless in front of several thousand people in the crowd. Fighter felt validation in this victory, reminding herself that she was truly the greatest unarmed warrior from the Thirst Games. She shook Bully's hand after the match and told her "If you had real training, you could be a real dominant force. I've sparred with MEN, some as big as light-heavyweights, with less power and grit than what you have."

The completely naked and upset Bully responded "Well...thanks, I guess. I feel sorry for them bitches in the UFC when you come for them. You should try to be the first UFC fighter to strip an opponent!"

Fighter laughed, and then said "You know, I think they frown upon that sort of thing there...but I'll see what I can do"

Ninja
The parkour master, like most of the girls, was struggling with the humiliation involved with her elimination. In Ninja's case, the fact that her pussy was literally dripping on camera during her exposure was a level of shame that she couldn't easily overcome. People kept asking her why being held in the air naked like that, with another girl between her legs, had somehow turned her on so badly. Ninja didn't have an answer, and she really didn't want one. She wanted to forget. The day after the contest she went downtown in order to clear her mind, running free from building to building, stairway to stairway. At one point she even went for a jump from one rooftop to another, just so that the brush with terrible danger would bring her mind the peace that it required.

When she finished her initial run, Ninja noticed the physical sensation between her legs. She was starting to piece it all together, even if she was having difficulty coming to terms with her realization. Ninja was turned on by the danger itself! In some way she always knew this about herself, and always hid it from the world...including her own mind. After her experiences the last couple days, however, Ninja needed to push herself beyond her limits if she was going to reach true clarity. She needed to do something crazy, something she never would've done a mere two days ago before the entire world had naked pictures of her.

Ninja nervously took off all of her clothes save her shoes in the middle of downtown, hiding in a covered stairwell. She put them all in a pile and hid that pile behind a piece of wood. Right before going back out there naked as can be, she wrapped a bandanna around her mouth as a mask to hide her identity. It was time for this naked ninja to run through the middle of town, to feel the REAL rush of danger and exposure. As she took off running, instantly her goosebumps flared and her hormones raged. She found herself lost in the feeling, almost running on autopilot around fire escapes, street lamps, and construction zones. Multiple men saw her as she ran, with a few teenagers trying to actually catch up to her as she went. None could follow her for long, especially when she scaled the side of a parking garage or when she jumped from a stairway to the outside of the stairwell to hop down level by level. Her adrenaline kept her going at full speed, never getting tired and never slowing down.

Having lost her pursuers completely, Ninja returned to the hidden cubby-hole where her clothes were stashed. Before she bothered to get dressed, however, she leaned her back against the wall and her hands went wild on her body. Every inch of her skin was hypersensitive now, just the touch of her own fingertips was driving her wild. With one hand exploring her flesh, and the other hand rocking her happy place, Ninja brought herself to a furious orgasm in only 25 seconds of high-speed intense playtime. Just one wasn't going to be enough, though, so she kept going for the next 5 minutes until her second one hit and almost took out her knees. This was the greatest feeling in her life, and she completely understood herself and her own obsession with dangerous stunts. Ninja knew that she was going to do this sort of thing again and again from now one.

Finally coming down from her high, she got dressed and casually walked back to her car as if nothing had happened. She saw a couple of the boys who had chased after the naked ninja girl earlier, but they ran past her in her street clothes and without her mask. Ninja was very amused by the act of not being recognized. After she was home, however, the internet made it abundantly clear that "the parkour streaker" was obviously Ninja from the Thirst Games. Pictures taken with camera phones compared the specific physical features of the two girls' naked bodies to identify that they were a clear match. So much for the mask hiding her identity!

Seeing all of this posted online, Ninja just shrugged her shoulders a little bit. She wasn't going to stop doing things like this now just because her fans recognized her. If anything, that just made the game more fun! Ninja posted on the Thirst Games subreddit confirming the suspicions of the fans, and then added a special rule just to up her own risk factor (and excitement factor) "Oh Boys: If any of you ever actually catches me on one of my naked runs, you get to take me home as your prize. Game on!"

Holy Roller
Her entire life had just turned upside down and sideways in only 24 hours. Janie Sanchez was a good girl in every way, always following the rules and constantly holding those around her to those same rules and values. She had many close friends, most of whom saw her as a leader both spiritually and as a life role model. One of her closest friends of all was Mary Pucelle, a shy little girl who was this beacon of purity and radiant joy. Mary could be trusted fully by everyone, nobody in her life doubted that for a second. Her shyness was equal parts adorable and frustrating, as Janie found herself always trying to get her friend to see her own greatness and reach up towards her true potential. Janie had in recent years come to experience feelings for her friend, the type of feelings that a good Christian woman is not supposed to have. She was beginning to have desires that a good Christian woman was expected to renounce at all costs. These last several months she had pushed back these feelings, these urges to be with another woman in violation of so much of her Church's teachings.

And then the Thirst Games happened. Janie adopted the moniker of Holy Roller, and to her extreme surprise her shy little friend Mary agreed to compete as well under the nickname Virgin. As fate would have it, they ran into each other midway through the match and hid out together in the woodshop classroom. The tension of them being next to each other in a contest that centered around stripping other girls was filling Holy Roller's mind with many thoughts that she was trying to fight. "Trying" being the key word, and failing miserably. At one point she came up with a game of strip poker as a plot to keep LARPer at bay, which was the complete opposite of "fighting" her urges towards Virgin. As Virgin kept shyly removing bits of clothing, Holy Roller's heart was thumping at high speeds. Her revealing her own skin while Virgin watch was sending similar shivers through her as well. After they had stopped the game, got dressed again, and sat in a corner cuddling, Holy Roller's mind was racing constantly with thoughts of wanting to kiss the beautiful girl sitting next to her. Her shame at violating her faith's teachings, as well as a huge fear of what Virgin would think of her if she ever made such a move, held her back as they sat there together.

When Bully attacked, Holy Roller was quickly stripped, wedgied, exposed, and threatened with forcible penetration at the hands of the sadistic monster. At the last possible moment, Virgin saved Holy Roller from more harm by eliminating her, sacrificing herself to Bully's wrath in the process. This selfless act was the last straw for Holy Roller, the walls on her heart had just shattered, and her anguish at being dragged away from the woman she loved during Virgin's time of need was agonizing. She watched the rest of the contest on one of the tablets that Benedict's Boys had in one of the out-of-bounds classrooms in the Vocational Building with her, Prep, and Artist. She prayed for LARPer to save Virgin, but LARPer was almost as bad as Bully was. Seeing Virgin hanging from the ceiling being humiliated was torture for her, and knowing that she suffered all of this to protect her from going through the same just pulled at Holy Roller's heart constantly. Both Prep and Artist tried to console Holy Roller as they watched, and it was obvious to everyone in that room the deep feelings that Holy Roller had for her longtime friend. As the match went on, however, Virgin snapped and started to go on the offense, gaining some revenge against Bully and pulling off a crazy victory against Redneck. Holy Roller was loudly cheering at the screen, in complete disbelief that her pitiful little friend was now only one fight away from winning the match completely!

After Virgin won it all and gave her victory speech, she ran over to Holy Roller after basically confessing her love to the world. Holy Roller was in awe of her friend and couldn't believe that this moment was really happening. When Virgin kissed her, the entire diamond erupted in cheers. So many of the other girls celebrated such a beautiful moment as Holy Roller lost herself in pure joy right then. Her fears, her shames, they all melted away faster than a chocolate bar in a microwave.

The two of them asked Benedict for a hotel room that night, not wanting to face either of their families just yet and wanting a night alone after everything they just went through. Benedict happily agreed, wishing them well. Alone at last in that room, the two girls opened up emotionally about all of the thoughts that had lingered in their minds for years. They also opened up their clothing, mutually admiring every inch of one-another. They took a shower together, washing all of the sweat of the contest off of each other's skin. Virgin and Holy Roller then climbed into bed for some heavy kissing and hand roaming. Their heavy petting led Holy Roller to eventually reach her first climax from the touch of other person, and now it was Virgin's turn. Virgin had extreme difficulty reaching orgasm, only having her first one ever a few hours earlier during the contest after extreme shame, exposure, and intense double-vibrations. Virgin was also aware that the thought which sent her over that edge at last was thinking about Holy Roller half-naked during their strip poker game, but she kept that detail to herself because it was embarrassing.

Holy Roller laid Virgin on her back and told her "Now miss Mary, I am going to fix your little problem. You only had difficulty before because you didn't have me here with you. Such a pure and beautiful being of love, you needed love to reach your pinnacle. Don't move, don't worry, just enjoy."

Holy Roller then kissed Virgin's lips deeply while her hand worked on Virgin's other lips. Holy Roller refused to break the kiss the entire last stretch, her arm wrapped around Virgin's body, pulling her into Holy Roller's body. The feeling of being held, kissed, and rubbed all at once by someone that she so deeply loved was filling Virgin with feelings that far surpassed her experience earlier with the vibrators. Virgin felt it hit far stronger than her first one, exhaling the gasps of her orgasm of love directly into the mouth of her lover who never broke the kiss. Holy Roller had kept her word, solving Virgin's difficulty finishing very easily.

The next day, Holy Roller and Virgin announced to their mutual friends that they were indeed an item now. When the others in FCLA questioned the morality of this action, Holy Roller responded "I don't care what a bunch of clueless old men have to say about anything. There is no way that God could ever be against something as pure and wonderful as the way that I feel for Mary, or that she feels for me. God loves us all, God IS love! And I have faith that God approves of our love too. It's humans who have perversed his teachings into hate, fulfilling the role of the False Prophet of the Beast. From now on I will pay these False Prophets no mind, and will celebrate all things beautiful and pure within God's creation! And I will always celebrate the purest, most beautiful creation he ever made...little miss Mary over here"

Virgin blushed, then hugged her new girlfriend in front of all of their friends, who all clapped in support.

Hacker
Hacker was immediately offered a job with Benedict's company, hired to test the security of his websites and systems. Basically the starting arrangement was that Hacker got paid $10,000 every time she found an exploit that his IT guys missed and reported it to him. Benedict in his massive naivety thought that this was a smart business agreement, right up until Hacker had pocketed over $100k in the first month alone. Benedict had to change that contract to a salary real damn quick, which amused Hacker.

To say that Hacker was furious with Gamer would be an understatement. Eliminating her was one thing, but Gamer had openly caused her to suffer, mocked the suffering, and forced Hacker to humiliate herself grotesquely before allowing her to be eliminated and rescued from her pain. One of the first things Hacker did in response was gain access to Gamer's Twitch account in order to stream Gamer's explicit elimination to all of her millions of Twitch followers. This resulted in Twitch slamming a lifetime ban on Gamer for pornographic content, a little bit of revenge that made Hacker much happier about the whole situation.

While most of the girls were humiliated by their naked pictures being out in public and the shame contained within, Hacker found herself experiencing a different type of shame. Mainly, it was bothering her how astonishingly demeaning and humiliating her own experience had been. Everyone in school watched her rolling around in pain, humping the air begging to be eliminated, and even stretching open her her pussy so wide that it hurt from how hard she pulled it in her desperation. The other girls at least looked sexy in their moments, and the boys were open about how many times they nutted to each one of their favorites. Nobody was saying that sort of thing about Hacker. Instead, she was the subject of intense laughter because of how ridiculous and shameful she looked. The picture of her thrusting out her pelvis while holding herself open became a meme on the Thirst Games subreddit, being used to describe girls ultra-desperate for dick. One of the meme captions that got over 10k likes simply said "When your girl finds out you have 6 figures and 8 inches". Another said "When hos learn about them child tax credits"

Being seen completely naked was humiliating all by itself, but to be mocked and turned into a meme instead of being lusted after like the others just crushed Hacker's self esteem and confidence. She had a handful of boys tell her how sexy she was, but this wasn't enough to fix her mindset. About 5 days after the contest she realized what she had to do...she needed to "leak" pictures of herself that were more sexy and dignified, Fappening style, so that all of the boys on the subreddit would start talking about how hot she was instead of just making fun of her all of the time.

Hacker went to work taking nude selfies using all sorts of poses and angles. Included were several sexy tease shots, such as licking and orally teasing a popsicle, and rubbing oil on her skin. She also understood that she needed explicit shots in order to overwhelm her intended audience, so she included several with her legs opened, a few lip shots from behind, and her grand finale was a 30-second video of her in the bathtub getting off while looking sultry. Hacker used a file editor to change the creation dates for all of her pictures so that they were all taken "months ago" as far as anyone could tell.

The big day was upon her as she uploaded the entire album to IMGur and created a throwaway account in order to leak them onto the Thirst Games subreddit and various Gonewilds. The internet immediately went nuts with appreciation, and even when the mods tried shutting down the threads for revenge porn concerns that did nothing to stop the spread of the pictures. Hacker claimed that her material had been leaked by a secret online ex-boyfriend who wanted to humiliate her now that she was a celebrity, and told the forums that she had "alerted the police" about him. Eventually Hacker posted herself that she was ok with the leaks considering everything else that she'd already shown the world. Secretly, though, Hacker was giddy inside at how many of her fellow internet nerds were openly seeking out the Hacker leaks. She quickly went from the girl that was being made fun of, to suddenly being the one everybody was trying to get the new stuff for to use as bait material. Enjoying the attention so much, Hacker eventually posted all of it herself using her own account, saying that she wanted to reward her most loyal followers and fans. She then enjoyed the best question that can be asked of a Gonewild model: "More?" Hacker found herself considering it, but she wasn't doing it for free. One Onlyfans account creation later, now the girl who was just a meme was suddenly making bank from her many thirsty boys.

It felt good, and it felt even better when combined with her huge cash flows working alongside Benedict. Unlike many of the other girls who only worked with Benedict as a side gig, Hacker intended to make a career in Thirst Trap Studios both as a tech expert and as an on-camera personality. She may not have won the million dollars in the contest, but this clever and ambitious girl was going to get 7 figures out of this whole situation one way or another even if it took a few years and some actual work.

Epilogues will continue....
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 40) Epilogues Continue

Post by Executionus »

*Part 41
Epilogues

Cook
It took Cook a little while to fully get over the shame of being stretched out and exposed in a Boston crab. Being held like that meant that her anatomy was displayed far more explicitly than most of the other girls, and it was very embarrassing for her. Talking with Band Geek, Slut, and Holy Roller in the diamond during the finals helped. Holy Roller over the next few days made it a point to console many of her cast-mates who were depressed about their exposure, and Cook was one who came to her for help often that first couple of days, as did her new friend Band Geek. Slut was also very active helping out the girls, but more on that later.

To make matters worse, Cook's boyfriend left her via phone call immediately following the contest, upset about how everyone else just saw "his" girl naked and how this was apparently too embarrassing for him to deal with. She was astounded that he would even have the audacity to complain to her about being embarrassed, and was also saddened by him leaving her even if they had not been dating for very long.

Outwardly, Cook was doing her best to hide her embarrassment and sadness by using her humor and charisma. If you talked with her about it, she would just make a joke about how vegetable oil on a naked girl was clearly sexier than baby oil, or some other deflection. Still, she was dumbfounded when Benedict tried to offer her a naked cooking show and she said some seriously harsh things to him in that phone call before hanging up, which she immediately regretted. She didn't blame Benedict, and she knew that he was a nice guy who just liked to have fun in weird ways, like her. What she didn't know was that her painful outburst to Benedict made him worried about her. He had tried very hard to ensure that none of his contestants felt badly about being in the Thirst Games, so he felt obligated to make things right with Cook.

The next day at school, Cook was approached in the hallway by a fellow student that she didn't know. He was pretty tall with a solid chin, so Cook enjoyed the sight of him. She then had a mental flash of what this guy had already seen of hers and reflexively cringed. The hot guy came to her and introduced himself "Hello there, Cook."

She facepalmed and replied "So that's just my name from now on, isn't it?"

He apologized "I'm sorry but I don't actually know your real name, just your Cook code name. You can just call me Chef if it helps make us more even"

Cook stepped backwards "Chef? Wait, are you part of that show that Benedict was trying to tell me about?"

Chef smiled "Yep. So Benedict told me that he offered you the show first, but that you were too upset about everything. He's actually worried about you and wanted me to check up on you, probably because he's afraid that you'd beat him up if he showed up himself"

Cook chuckled "I mean, yeah. I probably could beat him up! He's barely bigger than I am. I'm sorry that I yelled at him like that, I'm just not having a good time lately"

Chef then told her "I know. I've heard that you got dumped over the contest, which is such a douchebag thing to do. When I told that to Benedict last night I think the rich boy was actually scheming some revenge in your honor. You might want to keep an eye out for that"

Cook quickly said "Whoa, wait, Benedict is going to get revenge for me against him? That's a little weird, but that prick does deserve it"

Chef responded "Yeah I get the impression that he's super protective of all of his girls now. But that's also part of why he hired me and sent me to talk to you about the show"

Cook shrugged her shoulders and said "I..don't want everyone looking at me naked all of the time. I mean, I'd like having a cooking show, don't get me wrong, but...it would be so embarrassing to do one without any clothes on! I mean seriously, imagine if my grandpa watched that."

Making a mock tremble, Chef told her "Yeah, that was a thought I didn't have yet before I agreed to do this thing. My grandma is the type who probably WOULD try to watch my show too, and would show it off to her old people friends. They're basically the Golden Girls I swear. So yeah, I think I just agreed to cook naked in front of every old lady in town, plus everyone else that would be watching"

Cook stopped "Wait, you're doing the show naked?" Cook shamelessly imagined this hunk in front of her naked, but then tried to play it off "I didn't think Benedict was even doing any guy stuff."

Chef answered "I might end up being the only one because he thought there might be a market for male models in the cooking industry. And also, he mostly hired me just to make my co-star feel less alone, and give her some eye candy I guess."

And now the light bulb hit Cook "Wait, the plan is both of us, naked, together...cooking...together...and naked?"

Chef smiled "Yep. And honestly, I hope you'll accept. I've heard from people that your cooking is fantastic. Someone as beautiful as you who is also a world-class master of food would be basically my dream girl, so doing a show with you would be pretty awesome. Not to mention that you're funny, so that will help with the audience because I am very much NOT funny and I'll need the help"

It seriously took Cook's brain 5 whole seconds to process that this hot guy just basically hit on her. She finally stuttered out "Well..I mean...maybe I'll do it...maybe. But you'll have to help me out! I have these tiny little shoulders, so I'd get hurt quickly if I spent the entire time CARRYING the whole show."

Chef smirked and jabbed back "Ok, it's going to be like that. Well maybe I'll just carry YOU instead, tiny girl."

Cook instantly replied "Yes please! Wait...oh crap, did I just say that out loud?"

Chef answered "Yes. Yes you did." and then picked her up by her waist, carrying her around the hallway while the other students watched and reacted. Cook was going to get over her nudity shame very quickly it seemed with her new big strong hunky co-star keeping her in high spirits.

Band Geek
During the contest, Slut had essentially arranged a date between Band Geek and her hot bandmate Freddy. At the time, Band Geek was feeling oddly confident about the matchup, with Slut's compliments and calming nature leading Band Geek to feel very good about herself even though she was naked and being played with, even ending with Freddy specifically ordered to cum alongside of her. She felt proud, she felt sexy, and she couldn't wait until the next day of school to see Freddy and the other guys and to walk down those hallways a changed woman!

The first day back to school, precisely 5 minutes after waking up in the morning, absolutely all of that confidence was long gone and was replaced by massive anxiety and fear of getting anywhere within 100 feet of Freddy or any other boy in school that may have just watched her public JOI. She also couldn't face any of her female friends, afraid of them judging her or making fun of her as a slut and porn star. She tried to keep her head down avoiding everybody all day, right up until band after school.

When she walked into Band, her nerves were running wild. She knew Freddy would be here, and she knew that Slut had ordered him to ask her out today. Actually, it's crazier than that, because Slut literally ordered him to SEND HER PICTURES OF HIM NAKED AND GETTING OFF TO HER while he was asking her out. The more she thought about it the more frightened she was about meeting him. She was horny as hell just thinking about it, mind you, but also simultaneously terrified and ready to run on foot to the next state and never come back. When she saw Freddy wave at her in the distance she froze up and just kinda smiled. When he walked up to her she began to panic, but was still too frozen to run away.

He nervously greeted her "Hey Cadence! Um...how's it going?"

She stuttered "G..good. You?"

Freddy replied "Good. So...uh...yesterday..."

Band Geek dropped her face towards the floor and blushed scarlet the moment he brought that up. The hottest guy she knew, her formerly-secret crush, with one single word just confirmed that he saw EVERYTHING she had and watched her get fingered by another girl until she literally begged to cum. With just one word Band Geek now wished for the Earth to swallow her whole. All she could manage to say was "Oooooh"

He watched her mood shift hard and responded "Hey, it's ok! I mean, I'm sure everybody has been telling you this all day, but you really are super hot."

She shivered from the compliment and stuttered again "Th...thanks. It's so..so embarrassing though!"

Freddy then told her "Don't be embarrassed. You were great! All of you ladies are the talk of the school, and it's been almost all positive. You guys are legit famous right now! That's pretty cool."

Band Geek shrugged "I'm famous for being a naked slut, not exactly a good thing"

Freddy responded "No you're not, not at all. Slut is the one famous for being a slut, obviously. And also Virgin somewhat, as weird as that sounds. Nobody hates on them for it anyway. You're the one who is famous for being cute and adorable the whole time."

She looked up "Cute and adorable?"

He smiled "Totally! Also...um.... So I did what Slut told me to do"

Band Geek's eyes went wide "Huh?"

He nodded "You know exactly what I'm talking about. I kept the 8 best pictures. Most came out blurry or stupid-looking so I deleted them. These eight look good though. I even took one at the end. After I nutted"

Band Geek mostly lost the ability to speak at this point, just meekly saying "Huh?" again.

Freddy held up his phone, his hand visibly shaking from the nerves, as he asked "So...do you want to give me your number so that I can send them to you? And...maybe we can text some after school too if you'd like?"

Somehow giving Freddy her number was simultaneously the easiest and hardest decision of her life, but she managed to survive telling him all 7 numbers. She watched him tapping his phone screen, each high-speed tap was matched by the rhythm of her heartbeat. When her phone in her pocket chimed in response to a picture message she almost screamed in shock, but managed to keep silent as she jumped. She was about to timidly reach for her phone when the teacher demanded everybody to grab their instrument and get to their seats.

Freddy teased her "Well, I guess you'll have to wait until after band to check your phone. That's rough, buddy"

This was the longest hour of Band Geek's life, and pure torture on every level. She felt like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open her presents. More accurately, she felt like a kid on Christmas afternoon that was being driven insane by the fact that she still wasn't allowed to open her presents yet. When class finally dismissed, she ran over to the corner of the room to check her phone at long last. Freddy ran over with her to watch her reaction. Most of the other band students were staring at the two of them from a distance, every single one of them knowing exactly what was going on and finding it massively entertaining to watch. She scrolled through all 8 pictures, each one more delicious than the last. Band Geek started sweating like crazy from what she was looking at and at one point she forgot how to breathe until a cough restarted her lungs.

Freddy shyly asked "So, do you like 'em?"

Without taking her eyes off of her phone she replied "Yes! Very, very much. You're...really hot"

He smiled "Thanks. You're hotter though!"

Band Geek shook her head and said "Nope, not possible"

That gave him quite the smirk as he said "Now I know this is totally hypocritical, but please don't show these to anyone else. These are just for you, ok?"

Internally she kinda chuckled at the irony of that, but agreed "No problem. I would never do something like that to someone!"

Freddy then asked her "So, you wanna text each other when we get home?"

Band Geek answered "Sure. I'll be free all night."

He then paused trying to get the courage to ask his next request "...And I have a favor to ask, but don't think I'm weird ok?"

She looked confused "What is it?"

He nervously asked "So, you have pictures now, and so do I, and...if you're going to fool around, could you tell me that you're going to...and maybe call me? I..um...I really enjoyed the part where we came at the same time after a countdown, and I really want to do that again"

Band Geek's mouth was held open for 5 seconds, trying to find the courage to answer that question "Um...yeah..uh...yeah I'll do that. That could be fun"

Slut
While Slut was disappointed a little in not winning the event, she felt very proud of her performance and was happy about the fact that she mostly eliminated girls with positivity and kindness as opposed to violence. She is very-much not a fighter or a mean girl, which led to her apologizing to Band Geek and especially Cook for everything that went down in their fight. Aside from Virgin the winner, Slut walked away from the contest with the biggest hunk of change of any entrant, making over $100k from her constant tips. Her Onlyfans account was only making $2k a month before this contest, so in a single day she just made 50 times that! As a bonus, Slut saw a surge of new subscribers flooding in from all over the world from her new fans now that she was famous, her member list literally quadrupling in only a week. She renamed herself Thirst Games Slut in honor of her new fame. Let's just say that this whole scenario ended any and all criticism from her parents about her chosen career path, considering daddy's little girl now has more cash on hand than both her parents combined do.

After the contest was over and the losers were unchained, Slut immediately ran up to Benedict (while still naked) to offer her services on any project that he wanted in the future. He made it clear that he would always keep her in mind, especially regarding promotional efforts and if he needed a nude model on short notice for something. Slut also told him that she was going to seek out as many of her costars as she could over the next several months in order to film content together, even though she knew that most of the girls were straight and/or straight-laced and would turn down her offer. She asked if he would be willing to promote her Onlyfans link for her, and he agreed on the condition that it was a mutual promotion effort. Slut then went off to get dressed.

After getting dressed she saw Emo standing by herself, still naked and shivering, and looking very out of sorts somehow. She ran over to Emo's location and very quickly realized that the poor girl was timidly on the edge of an orgasm and was afraid of finishing in public but also too close to stop. As was described in Emo's epilogue, the two women had a very fun night together. Slut convinced her timid toy to allow many wonderful pictures and videos to be taken of their fun together, as well as filming a full video of the first time Slut used her tongue to taste Emo's wet treat and lick it until the girl attached to it screamed for her. After they had finished with sexy stuff and were just relaxing together, Slut asked for the permission to post her adventures with Emo onto her Onlyfans, with the videos up as premium content for $20 each. Slut offered Emo the full $20 from every video download as well as $5k cash upfront. While Emo was overall a pretty shy girl, she ended up agreeing pretty fast, partially because everybody had already seen her naked by now, and partially because she couldn't really say no to Slut.

Emo asked Slut to be her girlfriend, with Slut replying "I'd love that, gorgeous, but I have to be upfront about one thing: I'm poly. That means that I believe in multiple partners, non-monogamous, and not just because of my job either. You would be free to hook up with other girls too if you wanted, and I could even hook you up with some chicks I know that would absolutely love you. If that's ok with you, then I would love to be your girlfriend and have you as one of mine!" Emo accepted these terms and kissed her new lover.

One of those other girls was Goth, her "mistress", but that fun comes later.

As the days went on, Slut found herself more and more trying to cheer up the other entrants who were dealing with the stress and shame of having everyone see them naked. It started with her efforts to make Cook less depressed over it all and to make Band Geek less shy all the time. Slut fell into the role of councilor in some ways, trying to help her co-stars understand that nothing was actually taken from them, and that just being seen naked doesn't reduce a woman's value or greatness. In many ways it can actually increase the woman's value, making them more desirable and sought after. She found herself publicly defending any of her co-stars who were being bullied over their exposure and experiences, with other women in the school being the worst offenders. Most of the guys were positive about the show (some were creepy, but that's another story). Several of the less-attractive girls of the school found themselves lashing out against the Thirst Games entrants out of jealousy, since all 30 were originally selected by Benedict because of how sexy they were. Slut would make sure that these jealous girls understood that they were not "better" than the others for keeping their clothes on, that it was the world who was better off BECAUSE those girls stayed covered up. There were around 15 sexy girls that turned him down when they were offered a spot, with a couple of them publicly acting as if they were too good to be on a porn show. Slut would call them out as cowards, afraid of the big scary boy eyes. Any time that someone was trying to make an entrant feel bad, Slut would always rise to their defense and protection. Nobody could shame Slut, she was completely immune to their efforts and the entire school knew it.

As a result of her efforts, she became the de facto leader of the entrants even though she didn't win the contest.

Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 41) Epilogues Continue

Post by Executionus »

*Part 42
Epilogues

Goth
In the contest, Goth made the choice to eliminate her ally Slut, seeing her as a potential threat towards her own efforts to win the match. This turned out to be a huge mistake, giving Gamer the opening to eliminate Goth right afterwards. There's no telling how differently events would've unfolded had Goth not betrayed her ally. In the out of bounds classroom for eliminated contestants near the gym, and also the Diamond of Losers, Slut made sure to tease Goth about her fate as a result of her actions. Goth just shrugged her shoulders and explained that she was afraid Slut would turn on her first. Slut didn't really harbor any harsh feelings over the incident however, and made sure that Goth knew that she still had the power to be Slut's mistress whenever she wanted to.

Goth looked at Slut in the diamond and then dropped the bombshell "I'm not going to do it when you're expecting it. That is too easy, too simple. I'm going to kill you with anticipation, biding my time until the perfect moment to seize complete control of your body and turn you into my plaything. You won't see it coming, not one teeny tiny bit, until I sneak up on you and say the words 'assume the position'. When I say those words to you, you must immediately put your hands behind your head, stand up and freeze in place. You then have to do everything I command of you from that moment on until I release you, no matter what I say, no matter how long I take, and no matter who is watching you do it all. Is that clear?"

Slut instantly purred "Yes mistress!"

Days went by. A full week even. Every time Slut saw Goth get near her she would light up in anticipation, but never did Goth utter the command phrase. The tease and leading her on was driving Slut crazy. In almost every sexual situation Slut is in complete control at all times, so something about giving Goth complete control, even to the point of her taking control of WHEN she assumed control, was driving Slut wild as this extreme new experience. Slut began to wonder if Goth was truly bold enough to assume control of her in public on school grounds, or possibly something crazy like a football game. Slut was in the audience for a game and the entire time she was looking around for Goth, somehow expecting that to be the moment.

And then on Saturday Emo invited Slut to help her shop for new sexy outfits at the mall. Emo told Slut to only wear a loose skimpy dress, with nothing underneath, so that the two girls might fool around in the dressing room together. Slut should've been suspicious of Emo taking the initiative like that, but she was blinded by her own excitement from the idea. She put on her favorite bright red lipstick, a backless high-hem dress of a matching color, and heels to complete the look. Slut walked into the mall entrance and saw her new girlfriend smiling brightly. She never even noticed the other girl hiding behind one of the bushes until it was too late.

"Assume the position!" Goth commanded as she tapped Slut on her shoulder from behind.

Slut froze in shock, looking at Goth and then back to Emo. She realized immediately that they were in cahoots, which just made her even hornier to think about. Slut stood in place with her legs apart and put her hands behind her head while answering "Yes mistress!"

At this point Emo pulled out her phone and told Slut "I'm going to make sure that your followers get plenty of pics and vids of this. I had a feeling that was what you would want, since you told me you wanted me to take your pictures some day"

Slut smirked "You are correct, pretty girl, but what evil plan have you two cooked up for me in a mall? Won't security be a problem?"

Goth untied the back of Slut's dress, causing it to fall to the ground and expose her naked body to the air of the mall entrance. There were only a few people nearby to see it, but they all stared in wonder at the suddenly-naked bombshell. A few seconds later, Goth attached a collar to Slut's neck with a leash attached to it. She then followed up with handcuffs, securing Slut's hands behind her back. Slut realized that she was now naked and unable to defend or cover her body at all, while wearing a leash, while standing in the entrance to a mall usually populated by thousands of people.

Goth finally addressed her slave "Rich boy paid off the rent-a-cops, who are probably going to just enjoy the show with everyone else. You'll never know, however."

Slut looked confused at that line until Goth placed a blindfold over her eyes, blinding her completely. Slut nervously asked "Mistress, why am I blinded?"

Goth loudly commanded "I will tell you at the same time that I tell the others, now walk!"

The blinded, handcuffed Slut felt the leash pull on her neck. Thankfully this wasn't a choke leash like the one used in the Thirst Games, but it still held the power to command Slut's body. She walked forward completely helpless, wearing nothing but her collar and her heels as she stepped into the main hallway of the massive mall. She heard the squeals, laughter, and cheers of untold numbers of people as she walked, very aware that everyone was looking at her. It was driving her crazy that she couldn't even see who all was staring at her right now, and the utter powerlessness of this moment was turning her on greatly.

Goth then announced "My slave is mine to share with everyone here! Don't be afraid or shy, take all the liberties you want with her body as we walk. After all, she'll never know who did what to her thanks to that blindfold, and neither me nor my friends here will ever tell her."

Slut got a little nervous and meekly asked "Mistress...you never gave me a safe word"

Goth whispered in her ear "You'd never use it. But still, we'll make it peanut butter just in case"

Goth then told everyone watching "Also, my good friend Benedict Wellington has given me two little additions to make my little toy enjoy herself even more. My property will remember these from the Thirst Games. Open wide, plaything."

Slut opened her mouth, not quite sure what Goth was referring to at first. She then felt a spray in her mouth of the aphrodisiac she accidentally hit herself with during the contest. Goth made sure to get some on Slut's shoulders, inside her mouth, and rubbed a little bit underneath her nose. This was a far bigger dose than what she had inhaled last time! Slut was about to say something when she felt her pussy lips forcibly parted by a pair of soft feminine hands. Suddenly she felt the cooling sensation of menthol applied to her clit and lips. The hands then rubbed the menthol all over that region, inside and out. After around 10 seconds Slut's pussy was lit up with sensations far stronger than last time.

Her breathing changing quickly, Slut's mind realized something terrible about her situation this time that made it more torturous than her last drugged experience. "Mistress! Mistress no. My hands are cuffed! I can't...mistress my hands are cuffed behind me!"

Goth told her "That pussy belongs to me now, you don't get to touch it, no matter how badly you want to. I can touch it all I want, however. In fact, why do I need a leash to walk you down this mall at all? You have a perfectly fine built-in handle"

Slut squealed as she felt Goth's hand grab her by the pussy, forcing her middle finger inside of her while the rest of the hand grabbed on and held tightly. To Slut's mortification, Goth started pulling Slut by her very-aroused and hypersensitive pussy, making her walk through the mall populated by thousands of unseen admirers cheering her on. Goth kept gently pulling Slut by her pussy as Slut heard the crowds getting closer. Suddenly hands were all over Slut's body, dozens of them. Everywhere from her neck, shoulders, chest, tummy, hips, butt, abs, legs, arms, and especially her boobs, was all being groped by the massive crowd. Every touch, every single fingertip among the hundreds of them on her skin, sent shivers and sensations through Slut's body as the aphrodisiac and the erotic situation worked together to turn Slut into a horny mess. The menthol making her pussy physically ache for stimulation was just the icing on the cake, and Slut began grinding her pussy against Goth's hand as it pulled her along. One of the guys (or girls) in the crowd planted a huge kiss on Slut's lips, sending a tingle down Slut's spine when they did it. Soon many of the others were kissing her lips and body all over, including several people taking turns sucking on her nipples. One guy loudly announced that he was going to kiss Slut's Playboy Bunny tattoo, which is only an inch away from her pussy lips. When she felt his lips there, Slut loudly gasped and stopped walking. The boy used his teeth to nibble and bite the sensitive region next, making her moan very loudly. Goth's hand stopped pulling, enjoying her squirming little toy. Soon more lips were locking onto sensitive regions, including all over her pelvis, her butt, the back of her knees, and some tall guy was kissing the very top of her forehead.

Slut had never been more horny before in her entire life. Her pussy was dying to be rubbed, especially with the hand holding onto it like this. Slut started shamelessly grinding against Goth's hand, not being even slightly subtle about it. Eventually Goth let go and took her hand away, leading to Slut loudly whining in frustration. She moaned "Mistress please! Please touch me! Rub me! I can't take it any more!"

Slut tried to gyrate her hips in the direction of the daring guy nibbling her tattoo, desperate for pussy stimulation and hoping that this unseen random guy she probably didn't even know would start licking and nibbling her pussy the same way he was working her tattoo. She felt his tongue on her lips for one brief, magical moment before Goth's hand pulled Slut's pussy away from the boy's mouth. Slut screamed loudly "MISTRESS NO!!! My pussy...somebody please rub or lick my pussy, this is torture!"

Goth teased her "This pussy belongs to me, only I get to say when it gets pleasured. If you try to cheat again I will make you wait a whole hour before letting you get off"

Real panic filling her voice, as the drugs and stimulants continued to drive her just as crazy as the dozens of hands and thousands of eyes, Slut begged "Oh no, please not that! Anything but that, I'll be good. I'll be a good girl, mistress."

Goth once again used her hand on Slut's pussy to lead her walking through the crowds, but this time she was moving her fingers around and using her thumb to rub against Slut's clit. It wasn't a huge level of stimulation, but it was enough to drive Slut wild and make it extremely difficult to walk. Goth then commanded "So, my sexy little toy, here is the deal: If you make it all the way to the finish line without falling or stopping, then I will lick you right then and there until you have your precious widdle orgasm for us all. However, if you stop walking again or fall down, then me and this crowd are going to touch you everywhere EXCEPT your pussy for the next 30 minutes. You then go home without cumming because I won't give you the permission to do it, even when you get home. Is this understood?"

With a voice full of stress and tension, Slut answered "Yes my mistress" and followed along.

The sensations of having Goth's hand on her pussy pulling it and rubbing around it, inside and out, was making it incredibly difficult to walk straight, not to mention the complete blindness and the dozens of hands groping her at every moment. She was walking like she was drunk, but pure willpower kept her from tripping or stopping. Step by step, shiver by shiver, Slut moved forward through the sea of horny humanity that surrounded her. So many guys and girls squeezed her breasts and either licked or bit her nipples. Each new mouth was a brand new rush, as was every hand in every naughty place they could find. Her butt was lightly smacked over and over again, and few extra-talented gropers figured out they could make Slut's entire body tense up and make her moan by tracing their fingernails up Slut's spine from the base to her neck. Stumbling around on the edge of pleasure would be hard enough without wearing heels, but Slut's sexy footwear was making this challenge twice as difficult to accomplish.
Every time she felt like giving up, the thought of being denied her orgasm and tortured like that scared her back into focus. Lost in her own mind, hornier than her poor body could take, and feeling ready to have five orgasms in a row if only her hands were freed, Slut made her way towards the unseen finish line. She could feel her wetness leaking down her legs and getting all over Goth's hand, something that caused embarrassment even for an exhibitionist like Slut.

A cheer filled the mall, followed by Emo yelling "Finish line! You did it!"

Slut's face lit up in joy, followed by an intense unseen kiss on the lips from who she presumed was Goth. Without much warning, Goth forced Slut's body onto the ground and then jumped on top of her. The blind Slut felt Goth's thighs and skirt around her head, followed by the unmistakable smell of a naked aroused pussy inches away from her face. Goth wasn't wearing panties and had just lowered herself onto Slut's mouth. Meanwhile, Goth's mouth worked Slut's pussy while the entire crowd watched and cheered it all on. The two girls tasted each other in 69 for enough time for Goth to have two orgasms in front of the crowd, and for the chemically-stimulated Slut to lose any and all concept of how many times she got off before the exhaustion finally made her tap out. When the blindfold was finally removed, Slut recognized the vast majority of the school in the audience, including dozens of straight girls and at least 3 guys she knew for certain were gay and were probably just here for entertainment value alone. Emo was smiling with her camera in one hand, having documented every minute of that in picture and video form. Emo's left hand, however, was clearly soaked from being in her own panties for who knows how long while watching the other two go at it.

Seeing the pitiful and obviously horny state of Emo, Goth grabbed her by the hand and pulled her down on the ground with the other two. "Your turn!" she said to the stunned green-haired lady moments before reaching into Emo's clothes while the crowd screamed.

Pixie
The tiniest entrant hid most of the contest, but once she was found her humiliation was pretty extreme. Gangster literally placed her naked body up on a pedestal, leaned her backwards until her fear of falling overwhelmed even her modesty, and then used a Hitachi wand on Pixie's pussy until her juices from her multiple orgasms ran down the back like a waterfall. As a final dose of shame, the pedestal soaked in her wetness was auctioned off on the Thirst Games website, with the winner paying a whopping $12,000 for his perverted prize! Pixie and Gangster were at-least given most of the profits from that sale, but it still makes Pixie uneasy to think about some fan owning something coated in her sex excretions.

While she struggled with the shame of everything she experienced, the other thing that haunted her was the intensity of the pleasure she felt from being toyed with while in danger. For the next couple days, nothing Pixie tried doing to herself came even remotely close to feeling as good as she did when she felt inches away from falling towards injury or even death by a head injury or something. It had felt like her life was in the hands of another person, as if that person could decide on a whim if Pixie continued to exist after this minute or not. It wasn't really like that, but Pixie's mind went that dark in the heat of the moment and that was where her thrill and excitement came from. The mix of fear, powerlessness, and arousal produced something remarkable in Pixie that she couldn't duplicate through regular means. She needed another hit of that.

She knew that she needed something dangerous, but she also had zero desire to actually get hurt. She wanted the feeling of danger while still being perfectly safe. She needed somebody to help keep her safe while she put herself in peril, even if it was going to be massively embarrassing. There was only one guy she knew that she would trust with something like that, a huge man named Richard, but the thought of asking a BOY to help her get off was terrifying times a thousand. Pixie smuggled in some vodka in a "water" bottle to school on Friday just to give her the courage needed to even ask the favor. She knew he would say yes, there wasn't even the slightest doubt in her mind that he would agree to something this sexual with her. Besides, Pixie knew this boy had already seen everything of hers during the Thirst Games and kept some of his favorite pictures of her naked body on his phone. Even though the two of them never wanted to date, there was blatant sexual tension between them and they enjoyed teasing the other and making them flustered. All of the reasons that Richard would agree to this didn't calm her down. She was nervous anyway, as the question alone was embarrassing.

Once she finally explained her request to him, his face was beat red and he looked more embarrassed than she was. She just asked this boy she's known for years to hold her legs while she lied upside-down on a slide, naked, and got herself off while he watched. Richard looked like he was going to faint as he agreed.

The two of them went after dark to a nearby park with a huge metal slide 15 feet tall. Since it was dark they were alone, and Pixie immediately stripped off her clothing right in front of the very happy boy twice her size. She asked him to tie her wrists together in the front in order to make her more helpless, which he did, and the with his help she climbed up the ladder for the slide. She lied down with her head hanging downward, instantly terrified of falling down this very-fast slide head-first that was made long before safety regulations made all slides slower and less steep. At the top of the ladder, Richard held both of her ankles, and looked down at the birds-eye view of Pixie's highly aroused pussy in front of him. With her hands tied together, she would be unable to catch herself or even brace for impact if he let go of her. All her hands could do now was play with her pussy in front of his hungry, lustful eyes, and that is exactly what they started doing.

Pixie gave instructions as she started rubbing "Ok..um...please don't drop me for real. You promised me! But..you have to make it feel like you're going to. You have to scare me. Scare me badly, like I'm about to die. I know it's stupid and weird and I'm a total freak, but at least you get to stare at my pussy so you can't make fun of me too much!"

Richard smiled "Hey, you're not a freak. Well you are, and you're weird, but not in a bad way, doofus. You're weird in a 'oh my God that's so fucking hot' kind of way"

Pixie gave him a very dirty look as she continued to play with herself for his viewing pleasure, already feeling the intense arousal from being in a scary and semi-dangerous situation like this. Suddenly Richard shook her whole body without warning, yelling "OOPS!". Pixie shrieked and her hands tried to fly to her sides to catch the edge of the slide but were helpless to do so because they were tied together. Instead, they went back to rubbing herself immediately and brought her to a juicy orgasm just 15 seconds later. As Pixie felt her wetness gush underneath her body, that feeling just turned her on more and she didn't even slow down her self love. He pulled that trick several more times, each time getting a reaction out of her. She managed another two messy orgasms out of this, but she was ravenous and wasn't even close to done this time. She needed more somehow.

Richard then had an idea on how to push this into the next level, as he just let go of her right leg with his left hand completely. When Pixie felt her right leg fall free and her body only hanging by her left ankle she screamed louder than she had all night and then asked "What the hell are you doing? Don't let go for real!"

Richard shook Pixie's ankle with his only hand holding her and then told her "My hand slipped. Hope my other hand doesn't get too tired to hold you"

Pixie snarled and said "You...ass...hole!" roughly 5 seconds before making herself cum harder than she had so far. Her hips had arched upwards this time and thanks to gravity she coated the front of her chest with a mortifying level of warm wet liquid. Hanging there, she felt it running down her body towards her head as a mixture of shame and somehow pleasure came from the sensation. She looked into Richard's eyes and knew instantly that he could see her cum all over her chest dripping downwards, which made her shiver and cringe. The unrestrained lust in his eyes, however, kept her going.

Hanging by only one leg, on a steep metal slide that had now become quite wet and slippery from her juices leaking down it, Pixie was having the time of her life. The feeling of danger was keeping her in a state of extreme arousal however, so even after 4 times she still felt she had more in her. Richard, meanwhile, was hatching another brilliant idea to take this farther. With his free hand, Richard undid his belt and took it off. While Pixie looked on confused, Richard then tied the belt around her left ankle and let go with his hand. Pixie felt herself start to slide down before the belt caught her as she squealed.

She yelled at him "Stop that! You're gonna drop me!"

He responded "Maybe. Don't stop now!"

Pixie loudly yelled "GRRRR!!!" as she frantically rubbed herself, screaming out of a mixture of rage and lust. She watched as Richard climbed down the ladder, using the belt in his hand to hold her in place as he descended. Richard used the other end of the belt and tied the world's worst slip knot to the hand rail. He then went down the slide the rest of the way, abandoning the flimsy knot and the helpless Pixie. She watched him disappear and suddenly felt as if all of her safety net was gone now. A new wave of fear and nervousness hit her, much more intensely than the others, as she felt herself in real and true danger now. If one thing went wrong she would fall to her doom. She began hyperventilating and sweating profusely, her eyes unblinking, but her hand never stopped rubbing her pussy at high speeds. Pixie was simultaneously in heaven and legitimately afraid of actually ending up there any second now.

Her foot started to slip downwards as she felt the weak knot coming undone. Pixie screamed "Richard I'm going to fall. RICHARD I'M GOING TO FALL! HELP ME, DON'T LET ME FALL!!!"

Hearing nothing but silence, Pixie frantically tried to break free of her hand restraints, but even her tiny wrists couldn't slip out of that knot. Her hands returned to her pussy, unable to stop pleasuring herself even as her life flashed before her eyes. She tried desperately to grab onto the railing at the top of the slide with her right foot, hooking it just barely right as the belt knot came undone and her left foot fell free. Her entire body now held on by the skin of her right root on a thin metal bar and it was slipping fast.

The terrified Pixie thrashed and wailed "RICHARD HELP! I'M FALLING! I'M FALLING!! I'M GONNA FALL!! SAVE ME SAVE ME SAVE ME RICHARD HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Inch by inch her foot slipped off, knowing that only pain and possible death awaited her from falling head-first down this slide, unable to protect herself in any way. Her hand on her pussy was rubbing even faster than her erratic heartbeat, unable to stop herself even as she felt herself about to die for real. When her foot finally slipped off fully, Pixie shrieked deafeningly as she plummeted down the wet slide at high speeds, frightened beyond compare. Her speed increased as she fell and she closed her eyes anticipating impact. When she reached the bottom, two soft hands caught her shoulders and stopped her from hitting the ground. Pixie opened her eyes in surprise and looked up to see that Richard was at the bottom of the slide and had caught her, making sure that nothing bad happened to her when she fell. The sudden relief of safety mixed with the mortal terror she had been in caused Pixie to arch her hips and come to a thrashing, intense, almost violent climax that sprayed everywhere. When she finally stopped bucking and convulsing while Richard held her, she took her hands off of herself at long last. Her pussy was throbbing now from overuse and did not want to be touched anymore, but Pixie had just experienced the best sexual night of her entire life so the soreness was worth it.

After taking 30 seconds to fully catch her breath, she looked up at Richard and noticed the massive bulge in his shorts, considering with his hands on her shoulders his crotch was basically right above her face. A naughty thought crossed her mind, and after everything that she just did she didn't even feel nervous about making the offer.

"So Richard..." she began "My pussy is sore as hell right now, but I'll give you head if you want."

Richard wasted no time agreeing, helping Pixie sit upright and lean back onto the slide like a chair. He then whipped off his shorts and underwear, letting his friend finally see what he had hidden in there that had been rock hard since they started this all. As Richard walked up against Pixie's tiny body, ready to put it in her mouth, she slyly commented "We need to come here more often. Want to make this a weekly thing on Fridays?"

Sticking his throbbing dick into her mouth, Richard gasped and answered "Oh fuck yes!"

Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 43)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 43
Epilogues

LARPer
Before coming into money, Benedict Wellington didn't have a whole bunch of friends. He was known as a fairly awkward dork who was very small and skinny by guy standards. He was actually smaller overall than his friend LARPer, a girl. Benedict hung out at LARP events often, always playing a sorcerer. He preferred indirect combat and trickster abilities, such as confusion spells, sleep, suggestion spells, illusions, and setting traps. His style of combat comboed well with his buddy LARPer who played an armored paladin that could protect him, serve as his distraction, or be the one to pounce on any opportunities he created with his tricks. They made a great team and often found lots of success in their games.

LARPer had gotten so skilled with her foam sword and shield that over time she was switched over to a boss character instead of a player character, because even enemies who were higher level than her were getting schooled by her in LARP format, special powers be damned. When she switched over to a bad guy character for the players to face, LARPer took Benedict as a minion and they continued their little dynamic. LARPer studied all sorts of medieval torture techniques, and loved putting other players in semi-tame versions of these tortures for fun if they failed to defeat her. The other players then had to try and rescue the captives, with many ending up in torture devices right next to the people they tried to rescue.

When Benedict inherited his money and went to work on his Thirst Games idea, LARPer was one of the ones he consulted about plans on how to make it all work out well. LARPer refused to enter the match herself, even for a million dollar prize, because the chances of losing the match was too high and she didn't want her naked bits all over the internet for the rest of her life. When Benedict came up with the idea of having a "special enforcer" on standby in case he needed extra muscle to make the entrants play right, LARPer was willing to agree to that role. The idea of torturing a girl FOR REAL instead of just for pretend was too enticing to resist. She told Benedict that he would have to pay her ten grand to do it, though, just because she's an opportunist. Benedict agreed to her terms and that was that.

It wasn't until she was losing her clothes at the hands of Redneck in the contest that it really dawned on LARPer that Benedict had planned it out for her to wind up naked all along. His trickery extended far beyond just his fantasy characters in games, Benedict was just as cunning in real life and LARPer of all people knew this already. Once she was stripped naked, humiliated, and even photographed, LARPer swore revenge on her friend for his little stunt.

Over the next few days Benedict made it a point to avoid being anywhere near LARPer without at least one bodyguard nearby. He had tried to buy his way out of payback, but his buddy had no intention of accepting that bribe. She just smiled and warned him to sleep with one eye open. While Benedict enjoyed the challenge of staying on his toes around his friend, he was growing more and more nervous about what vengeance she was trying to cook up. Benedict knew better than anyone how much of an evil sadist LARPer could be when she wanted to be.

And then it happened. One of Benedict's assistants texted him while he was at home one evening and told him to click on the link she was sending him urgently. When he did it brought up a video on PornHub of him, multimillionaire high school senior Benedict Wellington, butt naked in his computer chair with cock in hand! The angle was slightly overhead but pointed right at him, showing everything from his knees up. Benedict watched in shock as the video from the hidden camera showed every aspect of one of his solo-sex sessions, including the climax and the shameless display of his cleaning himself off afterwards with several tissues. There was even the added shame that the video from start to finish was only around 90 seconds long, giving the distinct impression that Benedict was a one-minute man (in reality, he was just doing a quickie that day before doing work stuff). When he looked at the view count it was already up to five digits and climbing fast.

Benedict raced to his personal computer room in order to locate the hidden camera, which he identified as a spy cam hidden on one of Benedict's insanely-clustered and overflowing wall shelves that he never even noticed what-so-ever. It was designed to look like a d20 which had the camera lens in place of the 1 space, which was pointed at his computer chair. On the 20 side somebody had used ink to paint a full helm with wings on the side: The paladin symbol. There was no mistaking who was responsible for this little prank.

After he calmed down a little bit and accepted what had just been done to him, Benedict called LARPer on the phone "So congratulations for getting me good. I never saw that coming at all."

LARPer chuckled "No kidding. Your butler whats-his-name let me in with no questions at all since he knew me and I've been there before. I could've probably robbed you."

Benedict countered "Well I have multiple security cameras of my own so I'd just prosecute you and use the courts to get double or triple the value of my stuff back. But still, I admit defeat. That video you posted of me is far more humiliating than anything posted of you. It is not very flattering of my physique, technique, or stamina at all. You purposely posted the worst possible video that you recorded, didn't you?"

LAPRer answered "You bet your criminally un-tanned ass, Benny. I've had that camera there for 3 days now. I could launch a full porn account full of how many videos I have of you whacking off, since you apparently jerk it 5 times a day. You need a for-real girlfriend instead of just buying one night stands. I could be mean to you, but I think I'll keep most of these for my own personal collection. At least you have a nice dick, a lot bigger than I was expecting from your hobbit body"

Benedict playfully responded "Ok, we're not doing the "hobbit" thing again. A hobbit is 3'6". I am 5'3" thank you very much! It's not my fault that I'm friends with Xena"

Bully
The evil powerhouse suffered the most brutal and humiliating defeat of any of the entrants: Beaten, stripped, locked in stocks, spanked, made to pee on her own face, covered in itching powder, penetrated, and eventually knocked out cold by a thunderous right hand. She was not happy at all with being the butt of so many jokes afterwards and wound up getting into several fights with fellow students in the next few days.

Benedict offered Bully a pristine spot in his new strip wrestling organization, including making the first-ever main event her vs Fighter. Bully was looking forward to earning some respect again, only for her to wind up losing the match in the end. The events of that entire month were very humbling to Bully in many ways. She stopped messing with much weaker girls like she used to do because it no longer satisfied her the same way. Deep in her mind she didn't feel like the true alpha anymore, so picking on the weak when so many strong warriors were nearby just wound up making her feel cowardly instead. Most of the people who dealt with Bully often, including her psych councilor, all told her that this development was for the best and that her increasing maturity would aid her future life prospects.

Bully, however, couldn't give two rats asses about "future life prospects". Her second match in strip wrestling a couple weeks later was against the woman who knocked her out and eliminated her, Redneck. The two muscular tough girls absolutely went to war with each other, with Bully eventually winning the long match via buckle bomb (powerbombing Redneck into the turnbuckle). The victory gave Bully the boost to her confidence and self respect that she needed in that moment, but both her and Redneck required doctor visits from their injuries after the match.

It began to become clear to Benedict that strip wrestling wasn't really safe if it was a shoot (aka real) match. In addition to that, most of the matches lacked the sexy entertainment factor that he was hoping for. After talking with Bully for a little bit, they both agreed that the league would work far better with worked matches (aka fake/scripted pro-wrestling style). From that point on, Bully began being booked as an evil heel character (stretching those acting chops!). She wrestled in scripted matches with much-smaller girls in order to put on a good show utterly and completely dominating them as they begged her to stop. Her victims would be tossed around, their clothes literally torn from their bodies, and their parts displayed for the live crowds via multiple sadistic holds. Bully developed a signature move using her strength where she stepped on one of the girl's feet, pinning it to the ground, followed by her raising the victim's other foot high into the air and holding it there. This move would turn her opponent's legs into a perfectly straight line, graphically displaying the girl's pussy to the crowd as she helplessly flailed her arms around trying to break free and hide her privates from view. While these small girls were models and actresses paid to lose, they usually put on a great show pretending to be horribly embarrassed and forced to fight Bully against their wills. While all of the strip wrestling events grew popular over time, Bully was consistently the top draw because of her brutal squash matches that humiliated her weak opponents completely.

It wasn't long until Bully was made the champion. While it wasn't exactly the WWE, it did satisfy one of Bully's lifelong goals to be a pro wrestling champion some day.

Redneck
By some people's analysis, Redneck should've been the favorite to win it all. She was almost as strong as Bully, almost as cunning as Gamer, almost as good in a fist fight as Gangster, great at using stealth, very resourceful with tools, and no glaring weaknesses. She eliminated the two scariest girls, LARPer and Bully, back to back after kicking both of their asses. The fact that Virgin managed to actually eliminate her by using a crazy hail Mary tactic like a phone timer was insane. Redneck was kicking herself for underestimating the eventual champion, especially given how Redneck had the chance to easily eliminate Virgin earlier in the match and chose not to do so. The stress of this mistake was heartbreaking, but Redneck would find more stress and headache over the next couple months.

After the contest ended, Redneck went to Virgin to congratulate her for somehow pulling it off. Virgin, being the nice girl that she is, actually apologized to Redneck for eliminating her. Virgin felt extremely guilty about turning on her ally like that, knowing that she owed Redneck for getting her down from her hanging torture. As restitution, Virgin offered Redneck $10k of her prize money as a thank you for helping her out when she was desperate. Redneck was surprised by that offer, but happily accepted it and told Virgin that they were even now in her mind.

On the other side of things, TikToker was open about wanting to get even with Redneck for the extreme humiliation Redneck put her through. A bounty placed on her head eventually led to Psycho (somebody else who owed Redneck payback) jumping her in a bathroom stall after last period. Using the element of surprise, Psycho stole the pants and undies right off of Redneck's ankles, followed by yanking off her shirt and bra. The suddenly naked Redneck was ready to whoop an ass when she was unceremoniously covered in sticky body glitter from a jar Psycho had with her. As Redneck stood up, enraged, Psycho ran for her life. Barely caring that she was naked, and too mad to worry about being seen as a nude glittery mess, Redneck chased Psycho all over the outside of the school as everyone was waiting on the bus or heading towards the parking lots to drive themselves home. The sea of students were laughing and snapping pictures of Redneck as she chased the fleeing Psycho holding her clothes. Eventually Psycho tossed the clothes over the fence and bolted, getting away from Redneck when Redneck stopped to pick up her clothing.

The next day, Redneck got her revenge on Psycho in the lunch room, slamming her face into the table before dumping her head-first into the trash can in front of everyone. Redneck then yanked off Psycho's shorts and panties, dubbing the flailing legs and genitals sprouting from the trash can a "Pussy Flower". After these two incidents, the principal had to have a little talk with both of them (and a handful of other girls like Bully causing trouble) over the idea that "Hey jerks, Benedict's little umbrella of protection for you all has limits, start behaving now"

Joining Benedict's strip wrestling league, Redneck's first match was against Gangster, a longtime rival whom she hated for a multitude of reasons (including her immigration status and open disregard for law enforcement). In front of the live studio audience, Redneck succeeded in baring Gangster to them all and forcing the girl to be pinned to the ground for a three count. Her second match was against Bully, however, and that did not go nearly as well for her. After losing and being sent to the doctor, Benedict informed her that the matches would be fake from now on to ensure performer safety. Redneck messed around with this gig a little bit before getting bored and quitting.

Her true passion was always working on cars, especially modding custom cars and supercharging old muscle cars. Her prize money and other payments from Thirst Trap Studios were eventually invested in her own car shop, using some of her fame to bring customers in from all over the region. Benedict even agreed to promote her shop on TTS in exchange for his own Corvette being custom-sprayed with sexy girls and rigged with every over-the-top addition Benedict could think of. Benedict even had Redneck install spinner rims, a trend that's been dead longer than Benedict has been alive, mostly because Benedict thought they were badass in old car movies and wanted to try to bring the fad back. It physically hurt Redneck to do that to a car, but she agreed to it. Everybody already understood that Benedict was one weird kid, so now new folks he met could see that too the moment they saw his ride.

Gangster
Many of Gangsters buddies mocked her hardcore for getting beat up by a 110 lbs ginger video gamer. Gangster, of course, had to point out that the bitch had tranquilizer darts, but the mockery from her crew didn't stop. One of the other chicks in her gang started waving old video game cartridges in a threatening manor towards Gangster for laughs. Mocking each other was how they bonded so that was to be expected. Still, Gangster wanted the chance to remind everyone how tough she actually was.

She joined Benedict's little strip wrestling league when she was offered Redneck as her first opponent. Gangster hated that gringo with a passion for being a racist nationalist, so she agreed to the match with a smile on her face. And then Redneck dominated most of the fight as Gangster was unable to adapt to the grappling aspect of it at all. When Gangster went for her signature slap attack, one of the few non-banned strikes in wrestling, Redneck blocked it with her arm and countered with a clinch takedown. Redneck eventually won via pinfall having worn Gangster out.

She left the wrestling league after that, figuring out really quick that she wasn't as dangerous in an environment with rules everywhere. Her and her crew were struggling to find relevance as the school year winded down. One day, however, a fellow student offered Gangster $20 to strip a girl that had been bullying her for months about her weight. Gangster agreed, not having anything better to do that day.

The poor girl, unaware of her doom, was caught in a bathroom during class and stripped of everything quickly. Her clothes were stuffed in a bag and tossed into a locker next to the bathroom door. Gangster told the naked chick "You tell anyone I did this and you'll be sorry. They'll never find your ass. Now the combination to this lock is on a sheet of paper under one of the cafeteria tables. You lucky lunch is over. Run puta, before the bell rings and everyone catches you out here! iVamanos!"

The naked girl ran down the hallway, with Gangster laughing hysterically at the sight of it. Gangster knew, of course, that she was lying about there being any form of paper underneath any lunch tables. She unlocked the locker herself and took the clothes out, putting them right back in the bathroom where they started. Gangster knew that the area around that door was a security camera blind spot and she wouldn't get caught. She knew that already because she enjoyed stealing things from some of those lockers, of course. Most of the other kids never figured out how many combinations Gangster got when she took a picture of the teachers copy sheets one day. As the naked girl ran farther and farther away, turning towards the cafeteria, Gangster smiled when the fire alarm went off. She didn't even pull it, she knew already that it was a scheduled drill for that time. She wasn't watching anymore, but she expected her victim's freak-out to be spectacular. And she earned her $20! From that point on, Gangster started taking mercenary jobs of vengeance for anyone who paid her cash. She never made any real money out of it, but it was fun and gave her something to do while she waited to graduate.

Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete

Post by Executionus »

*Part 44
Epilogues

Gamer
She came so close to winning. Virgin was defeated, spread, and photographed. All that went wrong was Gamer had the wrong phone in hand so Virgin rallied to a surprise victory. She was devastated by the loss, crushed by the idea that she went through all of that and flashed all of her parts (even being spread open herself, the ultimate view) and she didn't even go home with the million dollars. When she was locked up in the Diamond of Losers, Gamer actually broke down in tears. She was not used to losing in clutch moments like this, and this was the biggest game of her life. Gamer did make over $80k in tips for her stellar performance, but in her mind that was chump change to what she should have had. She kept replaying the fight in her head over and over again trying to imagine ways that she could have done things differently and come out on top. She saw things as though Virgin winning was the one in a million chance outcome, but somehow she had choked so badly as to allow that outcome to happen.

After filming was over and they let everyone go, her friends Skater and Troublemaker tried to cheer her up. They congratulated her on making it to the runner-up status, and for ending the contest with the most eliminations of anyone. This was not a small feat, especially for such a small girl without much in the way of muscles. Skater and Troublemaker would both be favored to obliterate Gamer in a fistfight, yet somehow they both lost quickly and their smallest friend made it to the very end. It helped out a little bit, but she was still heartbroken by how it turned out. Gamer never saw herself losing this, not even in the early going. She truly saw winning this contest as her destiny, and she would've proudly worn the championship belt and even defended it year after year in future contests. Her friends celebrating her making it to the finals just hammered home the idea that they were surprised that she made it so far, as opposed to surprised that she didn't win. That wasn't really how Gamer saw herself in her mind's eye so it was a little humbling and disappointing.

When Gamer got home, she was horrified to see that her Twitch account had been banned for life after "streaming pornographic content". She was shocked, and she knew that she was innocent of that. When she looked up the video that had gotten her in trouble, though, it was a highlight video of Gamer's exposure and elimination, including the HD pictures inside of her vagina. She hadn't actually watched the video of that moment herself yet, so seeing it there brought back all of the shame and humiliation of living it. Gamer figured out pretty quickly that it had to have been Hacker who took down her Twitch account. She actually felt bad about what she had done to Hacker thinking back on it. She had just been lost in the moment and her emotions during the contest, not really caring at all about the people she hurt or how badly they were hurting. She knew there was no way that Hacker would ever forgive her, but likewise now she never wanted to forgive Hacker for taking down her account which took years to build up a follower base.

As she lied in her bad overnight, not sleeping, her past actions all flooded through her mind. She started to see her failure as a punishment for all of the mean things she had done to others, both before and during the match. Even the pussy spreading calling card was just cruelty for the sake of cruelty, humiliating a downed opponent who couldn't defend themselves anymore. She couldn't stop comparing herself to Virgin, the sweet and innocent girl who everyone cheered for and loved. Even Virgin's enemies Bully and Redneck cheered for her at the end during her kiss with Holy Roller. Having a moment comparable to Ebeneezer Scrooge, Gamer decided that she really needed to change her ways and try to be kind to others like Virgin was. The next several days at school were spent trying exactly that. It was a process, but Gamer noticed herself being more positive, less bullying, and very quickly she saw herself being treated better by others in response. It made her life much better overall.

In addition to her quest, Benedict also contacted Gamer the first day back at school in order to offer her a stream on Thirst Trap Studios to replace her Twitch account. One of the advantages of a TTS stream was that she never had to worry about the strict content rules of Twitch, including the no nudity clause. Gamer wasn't exactly wanting to be naked on her stream and dismissed him, but Benedict told her that it wasn't required. Most people could see that Gamer was in a bad place mentally right now after losing and being naked for the world, taking her exposure far worse than most of the other girls. Coming so close to winning was also very obviously affecting her and everyone could see it, so Benedict and several others were trying to numb the pain from that. Benedict told Gamer that the stream was his gift to her and that it was completely under her control, no pressure for content or anything. She would get paid in tips just like how Twitch works and he would give her any custom interface options she requested. Benedict actually joked that Gamer's massive popularity with the fans would probably lead to the gaming streams having the highest view count of all of the shows, even if there wasn't any nudity shown.

Over the next few weeks, Gamer grew to enjoy her new TTS gaming channel and the power she had with a no-rules gaming stream. Her followers very quickly dwarfed her old account's numbers, quickly surpassing 1 million. When playing certain popular games like LOL, Overwatch, Among Us, or Pokemon Nuzlockes she was pulling in almost a thousand dollars in tips some days. Sometimes she played games along with her costars from the Thirst Games, which was always very popular. Her parents agreed to help her in every way possible towards her chosen career now that it had grown so lucrative.

In addition to having fun with her new channel, Gamer grew to accept her nudity being all over the internet. Being one of the most popular entrants, especially among fellow gamers and internet types, she saw her images pop up constantly. Considering the internet has a very vocal collective fetish for natural redheads covered in freckles, that only aided in Gamer's large following. She was showered with messages of love and affection from boys around the world daily. She had plenty of creepers and incels too, but an advantage of the Thirst Trap Studios paid accounts over Twitch's free accounts was that it made it far easier to ban toxic freaks from contacting her. Over time she gave in to certain lewd requests on her webcam, such as wearing sexy outfits or lingerie to stream. A massive hashtag popped up for #StripDarkSouls that her fans made viral in an effort to get her to stream a full playthrough of the popular super-hard game where she would be forced to take off a piece of clothing every time she died. Gamer resisted, but eventually she warmed up to the challenge of it and the affection of her fans and simps. And then she beat the whole game with only one death, teasing her simps with her sockless toes wiggling for the camera and the need to find something more challenging if they wanted her naked again.

As time went on she got bolder and bolder, such as playing DDR wearing only a towel. And then one day some millennials convinced her to try strip Battletoads. Having never played that game before she had no idea what she was in for. She watched some YouTube videos for planning but that didn't prepare her. She wasn't prepared by a long shot. After she lost all of her clothes but her undies on the legendary turbobike track of level 3, believed by many to be the single hardest video game obstacle course ever made, Gamer got this crazed and embarrassed look on her face as she told the camera "You old gamers are assholes, but I'm not leaving this stream until I beat this freaking game, so buckle up! I have enough Monsters to go all night"

Once Gamer was naked halfway through the game, she sheepishly had to accept it. It's not like it was anything they hadn't seen before, but it still made her feel embarrassed to actually be sitting on webcam completely naked. The conditions changed to her being forced to do poses and dances on death, which her fan base absolutely loved. They started suggesting popular TikTok dances for her to perform, which she did one after the other with every fatal mistake. She set certain milestones for death numbers as incentive to not reach those numbers, including the insane ultimate punishment where she would be forced to make herself cum on cam if she hit 50 deaths. Eventually she got to the end of the game after "only" dying 46 times, finally beating it and celebrating in a much-earned victory dance.

When the chat expressed great sadness about her not reaching 50, Gamer felt something weird inside of her. Her chat had over 100,000 people in it right now, all of them madly in love with her body and personality and most of them begging her to go all the way anyway even though she won the challenge. She always had body issues and an overall shyness before the contest, with it exploding worse once the entire world had seen her naked. Over time her celebrity status had eroded all of that away little by little, until she was actually confident and proud of her body for a change. So as a final display of her growth as a person over the last several months, Gamer reclined back in her gaming chair, spread her legs over her arm rests, and then told her viewers to enjoy the show as her thanks for being such big supporters of her through all of her dark phase. Her hands worked her bean like a joystick for the next 5 minutes, ending in a very enjoyable climax that pleased her fans just as much as it did her.

---===Virgin===---
The Thirst Games Champion
Virgin barely even knew how to feel about such a title. She had survived her worst nightmare, followed by her greatest fantasy as she spent a night with Holy Roller, her new girlfriend. Her reward was one million dollars cash. She had very little idea what she was even going to do with it aside from buying her own house. Virgin wasn't going to waste her money on some massive mansion either, she was planning on finding something in the $100k range nearby to potentially raise a family in. Everybody else had seemingly planned for the money before they ever set foot in the arena, but somehow Virgin was unsure what to do with it even as it was now all hers.

When she finally returned home in the morning after purposely staying away that night, her mother was already trying to lay claim to the money. Virgin uncharacteristically told her mother off, quite angered by how her mother didn't even seem to care that her little daughter had been tortured, beaten, stripped, and utterly humiliated in front of the entire world as the cost of this "free" money. She laid into her mother for 10 minutes straight for making her compete and then not even caring about her suffering, barely breathing the entire rant. Virgin's mother was stone cold silent in response, not used to her normally-pitiful daughter standing up to her like that. After Virgin was done yelling, her mother apologized for seeming like she didn't care about her and only wanted the money. Still, Virgin was cross, so she decided to drop the final bombshell about how she lost her virginity that night, and to a girl too. Her mother's face went white.

Her brother, however, was giggling at the news. This reminded Virgin about the fact that she knew he had somehow watched the stream, which included seeing her and the others completely naked. She also knew that he had paid a dollar to make her vibrator buzz inside of her. Virgin knew her brother did that more as a prank than anything incestual, but it still bothered her quite a bit and made her want a little bit of payback. When their mother was out of range, Virgin whispered to her brother "Listen here, pervert. Since you enjoyed me hanging from a ceiling so much, maybe I should hang you from one next wearing only a towel. We could even invite all of your friends over to watch the show, and maybe even some of the girls from your school too. Sound fun? If I did that to you, you couldn't stop me."

Virgin's brother started backing away from her and begging for mercy, knowing that his older sister was quite a bit stronger than him right now and that she has a clear violent crazy streak when she wants to tap into it. The idea of hanging naked from a ceiling was suddenly not funny at all when the threat was made about him doing it next. When he responded by saying that he'd tell mom on her, Virgin replied "If you tell mom on me, then I'll tell mom what YOU did to earn it. There is no way that she ever gave you permission to watch the contest, much less trying to get off your own sister like some weirdo."

After verbally owning her family and heading out to school, Virgin mentally made it a point to tell off everybody who participated in her vibration torture and make sure that all of them knew that none of them would ever see one shiny penny of her prize money. Virgin was oddly petty about that fact, but this came from her feelings of betrayal that so many people she liked and trusted had their names read out, contributing to the worst moment of her entire life. Even the boys she used to like were dead to her now and she spent much of the school day telling each one of them exactly that. Watching the show was one thing, being her fan was one thing, and even people asking her to autograph pictures of her nudity was acceptable, but she found it tremendously difficult to forgive anyone who participated in her vibrational torture session since they could plainly see how miserable she was during it.

And then there was Benedict, who wanted to keep Virgin close for future promotional reasons (and was also making strong efforts to keep all of the girls in good spirits about their nudity). Benedict knew that Virgin had gone through some of the worst of the contest before winning it, so he made certain to check up on her and make sure that she was ok with it all. Virgin didn't really fault him very much for the contest or anything that happened in it, but it still took some time before she was willing to agree to an interview or any future promotional appearances. It was only thanks to the extreme support and encouragement from Holy Roller that Virgin agreed to one request in particular: a sexy professional photoshoot with her modeling the championship belt (and not much else). Virgin was shocked afterward just how stunning the photographer had made her look through camera angles and makeup.

So whatever became of the money? Well after buying herself a modest 3 bedroom house for $110k, paying the huge taxes on prize money, and buying several smaller things for her friends and those who were in need, Virgin decided to invest the rest of it in order to help it grow and last her entire life. She and Holy Roller moved in together after a year as a couple and began working towards helping people who needed help, a calling that appealed to both of them. Holy Roller came to realize that she didn't really want to own a church, her true goal was to make a real difference on the Earth saving bodies and souls through kindness and charity. Many of their efforts centered around supporting those struggling financially by giving them a room or a couch to sleep on and helping them bounce back and gain independence again. Girls in abusive relationships fled to their house, as did many single mothers who lost jobs and were evicted. Most of all they helped children and teenagers in bad situations, or just afraid of life like they had been back in high school. Virgin and Holy Roller tried embracing their entire community one by one as their "children" when they needed help the most. Without the stress of needing to hold regular jobs, Virgin and Holy Roller were able to devote their time and efforts 100% towards helping those in need. They watched countless people grow up from meek and helpless to strong and stable over time.

One of the things that Virgin and Holy Roller made into a special mission was helping young boys and girls accept their own sexuality and their bodies, teaching them to never be ashamed of any aspect of that. The pressure and shame of nudity had been so powerful for young Virgin that she literally had nightmares about it before the Thirst Games. After she had been naked in front of the world she was humiliated, but oddly saved from her own fears in the process. Holy Roller, meanwhile, had fought her crush on Virgin for years because she was utterly ashamed of her feelings and thought they were sinful. The two of them sought out and recruited large groups of shy teens or ones who had been clearly repressing desires. Working with local teachers they easily identified the people who needed to most help in this regard. Virgin would then break the ice for the class by slowly stripping herself naked in front of them all, often times with Holy Roller helping out or just plain letting Holy Roller remove the clothes herself. Every time, no matter how old she got or how many times she did this, every single time her entire body would turn red from blushing as her clothing came off one by one. A weird part of Virgin's brain found comfort in the idea that everybody she ever knew had the ability to see her naked at any time thanks to the Thirst Games pictures all over the internet, but it still managed to both embarrass and arouse her whenever she knew someone was looking at her. The lusty looks were always there following her where ever she went, even when she was fully clothed. It was an entirely different thing (a better thing) when she physically bared herself in the presence of others. This wasn't a picture, this was live and for real.

The hormonal teenagers would always blush and stare at the beautiful naked girl right in front of them, even the ones not into women. Virgin would continue her lesson in the nude, teaching confidence and the beauty of all sexualities, all body types, all genders, and all souls. Holy Roller would then join her lover in the nude, with the two girls embracing skin on skin while the shy students watched. Both Virgin and Holy Roller would explain how troublesome their own fears of being seen naked or admitting their homosexual desires for each other had been when they were 18 and younger, and how much stress and anguish this caused them over the years. When they see others in that same situation, that same stress, they find it best to show these shy young ones that there is nothing at all to be afraid of. They would explain how in a weird way the Thirst Games freed them of this heavy weight on their shoulders, this never-ending fear and shame. Virgin would then convince all of the shy teens in her groups to remove their own clothing in order to open up to each other in both body and spirit, as well as convincing all of them to admit freely their attraction towards their fellow group mates (no matter what gender(s) they found appealing). Many of the students were not of the prime body types or had other flaws they were ashamed of, so it was always a mood booster to hear their peers complimenting which features of their bodies were attractive and turn-ons. Girls with small chests being told how hot their nipples were never got old to watch, and the same was true of boys who were ashamed of their own sizes. It was invaluable helping LGBT teens meet up with others like them, but even cis straight teens felt happy being able to safely interact with the opposite gender so intimately. This embrace of positivity helped those in their groups grow comfortable in their own skin, with most of them enjoying skin on skin cuddles with their group mates, as well as graphic anatomy lessons with their friends as models. Volunteers would be asked to let the others gently touch them for hands-on learning and experience, learning ways to best please those of their target demographic once they were ready for such things in a relationship. Everyone was encouraged to share everything they thought or felt, no matter how embarrassing, because shame and fear were the true enemy. At the end of the sessions, they all enjoyed even the ultimate shared embrace as Virgin and Holy Roller would lead the groups in a shared self-pleasure exercise. Both Virgin and Holy Roller took secret pleasure in watching how quickly the students would go off after all of the intense stimulation and intimacy from the group activities. They always made sure to put on a show for everyone, and there was always at least one of the guys who made a point to put on a showy performance for everyone interested in males.

This was all intended to both educate them and reward them all at the end with intense happiness. In addition, all of it was to help them overcome nervousness and stigmas related to virgins being afraid of their "first times". Virgin and Holy Roller wouldn't let those under them go all the way though, as they both explained how valuable it was for that highest level of intimacy to come from a place of pure love like it did for the two of them. That said, many of their charges found exactly what they were looking for in one of their group mates, or found love through the networking established through the sessions. Their lessons helped thousands upon thousands of shy kids bloom into sexual adults over the years, and ended up being what the two of them were most known for after a while. They performed a much-needed service that nobody else was willing or able to perform, eventually using the Thirst Trap Studios chat to set up online webcam sexual therapy sessions as well to reach troubled and shy youths around the world. The Champion of the First-Ever Thirst Games, Mary Pucelle aka Virgin, she grew into an icon for young girls everywhere. She also grew into one of the world's most beloved nude fantasies, a feat that never fails to make the always-awkward girl blush.

The End
skillbox

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Post by skillbox »

It's a bit of a late response but I just read this story and it was fantastic! It's a sign of a great story that by the end I became really invested in who would end up winning! The Epilogues were also a treat; it made the entire story seem a lot more wholesome in retrospect and gave personality to those who didn't get too much of a chance to show one. Ninja's epilogue being really hot/characterful in particular!

I just saw you didn't get any comments after the final post and was suprised! This is one of the best ENF stories I've read in a long time and I've been following your work (anonymously) since I read Playville so it was really cool to see this board and see you writing a brand-new story (and a very long one with an awesome concept.

Due to the nature of the board, I read through others feedback as the story progressed and it was really nice to see the small amount of interaction change the story course. Even things like entering 'quests' felt like a really nice little feature, which despite not being involved while the story was happening still kept it's charm due to them usually being quite sexy.

While giving each girl an archetype did keep them a little at arms-length, it also made it special and interesting whenever we had their actual name revealed to us which was maybe an unintended byproduct. It was always great when we got to see one of these people as individuals, like when small pre-game rivalries or friendships were shown!

Anyway, thanks for the awesome story! It was really enjoyable to read through :D
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Thanks for the post! Yeah I too was a little surprised at how little attention the epilogues got as opposed to the story proper. Ironically the epilogues were usually more work to write (because I had to write them up from scratch instead of following the game).

This was my longest single project by far, but I enjoyed so much about the concept and the many various battles, strippings, and humiliations. One day I will do a sequel to this which will feature user-submitted characters battling each other, with a prize for whoever submits the winner. I've actually been thinking on the logistics of that lately and what exact type of event it would be. I've chosen the theme and setting at least, which I'll announce later when I'm ready for signups.
skillbox

Post by skillbox »

The idea for a sequel sounds super exciting and like a really fun project! I'm looking forward to whenever you get the muse/time. I do hope some of the girls from here show up (Comedian especially needed more screentime!and more embarrassment!) I'll be sure to signup! :D

The Epilogues were honestly one of my favourite parts; it really did give attention to characters that needed it and made earlier humiliations feel even more satisfying. It really was a nice cap on the project, so I'm glad you put in the time!