The Babysitter by TheSparkZone

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Executionus

The Babysitter by TheSparkZone

Post by Executionus »

To begin with, TheSparkZone is a legend who was writing top tier ENF content nearly 20 years ago. Sadly she hasn't been seen in a few years and is presumed retired, but most of the older authors all consider her an inspiration. She wrote on Literotica and the ENF boards, and her Literotica story list is here. This has most of her stories, although there are a couple that she never posted to Literotica because they were too taboo for that place.

One of those that was never posted to Literotica was The Babysitter, which is one of the only times she ever did ENM and Femdom. It was a fantastic story, one of her all-time bests, but was controversial upon its release because of the ages involved (half the cast is 13, including the ENM boy, while the babysitter is 25.) This story would not have worked well with an older cast since the level of domination (or the need for a babysitter at all) would simply no longer be believable. Consider this a disclaimer though.
Executionus

Re: The Babysitter by TheSparkZone

Post by Executionus »

Part 1:

“I’m too old to have a babysitter,” yelled Justin.

“Thirteen is still a little young to be left alone overnight,” was his mother’s reply.

The statement was immediately reiterated by Justin’s father. A few minutes later, Justin and his parents pulled into the parking lot of an apartment complex. Justin’s mother practically had to drag Justin to the door. Then she rang the doorbell and the babysitter quickly answered. Her name was Lydia and she was an attractive twenty-five year old woman who had just gone through a bitter divorce.

“Hello Lydia. I’m Janice and this is Justin,” said Justin’s mother.

“Hello. It’s nice to meet both of you,” said Lydia.

Lydia made a good first impression on Janice. Janice thought Lydia was a cute girl with a look of innocence and a sweet smile. Justin, however, had no first impression. He wanted nothing to do with the young woman.

Lydia continued, “So, you work with Tina?”

Janice replied, “Yes, and I’m really happy she referred you to us. My husband was notified of this business party at the last minute and we were having trouble finding a sitter on such short notice.”

Lydia said, “It’s no problem. I haven’t had much of a social life since my husband left me, so it’ll be nice to have a man around the house for a change,” and then Lydia smiled at Justin.

Janice said, “Tina mentioned that you’d fallen on some hard times lately. Are you doing okay?”

Lydia replied, “I’m doing fine, although I haven’t been on a date since my husband ran off with another woman, but having Justin around tonight should raise my spirits, even if he is only thirteen.”

Janice was becoming a little concerned about Lydia’s references to Justin, so she tried to find out more about the woman.

Janice asked, “Your ex was a cheater?”

Lydia replied, “Yes. I caught him in our bed with the tramp, but instead of ordering her to leave, I simply begged him to stay. They both laughed at me and then he left with her. It was so humiliating.”

Janice said, “That must have been horrible. I hope you’re not embittered towards all men now.”

Lydia said, “No, but I wish someone would teach young boys what it feels like to be humiliated. Maybe it would make them more sensitive towards a woman’s feelings when they got older.”

Janice was beginning to wonder if Lydia would direct her anger towards Justin so she asked, “You still like men, don’t you Lydia? I mean, you still want men to find you attractive, right?”

Lydia chuckled and said, “Of course. In fact, my ex said that I was too much of a prude and that’s why he left me so I’m trying to loosen up and dress a little more provocatively. I just hope guys will notice me.”

Then Lydia’s button down shirt caught the attention of Justin’s mom. The top was unbuttoned low enough to show a fair amount of cleavage between Lydia’s medium sized, full firm breasts. It was also obvious that Lydia was not wearing a bra because her pretty pink nipples were poking out against the front of the thin cotton shirt. Janice was not pleased to see Lydia wearing a shirt so tight that the buttons threatened to pop open, but she was in a bind and Lydia was the only sitter she could find.

Janice was still looking at Lydia’s shirt when she said, “I’m sure guys will notice you, but I want you to understand that Justin’s a shy boy, especially around girls. We’ve done our best to isolate him from bad movies and the Internet so you should be careful about what you wear around him. I’m not sure how he’ll react.”

Lydia grinned and said, “A shy boy, huh? Well I’ll make sure he has a good time while he’s here, and if he gets out of line I’ll find the perfect punishment for him.”

Janice, who was beginning to get a little nervous about Lydia’s demeanor, turned to Justin and said, “Lydia was nice enough to take you for the evening so you’d better do everything she asks. I don’t want you to give Lydia a reason to punish you. And I expect you to do all of your homework, too.”

Justin replied, “Whatever” as he toted his backpack into the modest one-bedroom apartment without even saying goodbye to his mom.

Janice said, “I’m sorry about my son’s behavior. He’s still angry that we’re leaving him with a sitter.”

Lydia said, “Don't worry about us. We’ll be just fine. And don’t worry about his homework. I’ll see to it that Justin gets an education!”

All of Lydia’s comments should have been red flags to Janice, but she really wanted to go to the party with her husband so Janice was forced to leave Justin in Lydia’s care.

Janice said, “Our plane will arrive tomorrow afternoon. We’ll come back to pick up Justin as soon as we land,” and then she waved goodbye as the car pulled away.

Justin walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch. Lydia sat in a chair beside him. Then Justin took a good look at his babysitter and he was surprisingly impressed, even though he still carried a big chip on his shoulder.

Aside from her revealing light blue shirt, Lydia had a nice set of legs, which were highlighted by her short white jeans skirt. He’d never noticed a girl’s feet before, but Lydia’s small bare feet with painted toenails seemed to interest him for some unexplained reason. Lydia’s shoulder length brown hair matched her big brown eyes, but Justin refused to let the attractive girl’s good looks change his sour mood.

Attempting to break the ice between them, Lydia asked, “So Justin, what do you like to do for fun?”

Justin replied sharply, “Nothin’.”

Lydia asked, “Do you have a girlfriend?”

Justin simply ignored her as he turned on the TV.

Not wanting to give up on Justin, Lydia said, “I’m a really nice girl and I’d like to get to know you. I think we could have some fun together.”

There was still no response from Justin so Lydia abruptly turned off the TV. Then she told Justin to sit on the floor and do his homework. With flashbacks of her ex-husband going through her mind, Lydia wanted to immediately show Justin that she was in charge.

Justin fought the situation at first, but from his view on the floor, he noticed that he could look directly between Lydia’s legs. If she accidentally parted her legs at all, he would be able to see her panties!

Justin dumped out his backpack and his books fell on the floor. Then he laid down on his stomach, but made certain that he was facing Lydia. Justin put his History book on the floor in front of him as Lydia picked up a magazine and began thumbing through it.

Lydia acted as if she wasn’t paying attention to Justin, but she knew it was no coincidence that Justin’s head ended up positioned directly between her legs. She knew exactly what the boy wanted to see. Since Lydia now felt like she was in control of the situation, she decided to tease the boy a little because it was on her terms.

As she pretended to read the magazine, she periodically shifted in her chair and briefly spread her legs in the process. Lydia flashed her see-through white panties at the boy, leaving her legs open long enough to give Justin a glimpse of her neatly trimmed brunette bush. Lydia’s soft brown pussy hair was barely hidden beneath the thin fabric of her little undies, which thrilled the boy beyond belief.

Then Lydia decided to close her legs for a while, so Justin immersed himself in his schoolbook. A short time later, Lydia flashed her panties at Justin again, but Justin was so engrossed in his book that he ignored Lydia's offering. Suddenly Lydia found that she was not the center of attention anymore. Even though Justin was only thirteen, Lydia was offended that he was not constantly trying to peek up her skirt so she decided to do something about it.

Lydia put down her magazine and said, “I’m going to turn on the TV, but I don’t want to catch you looking up at the screen until you’re done with all your homework.”

Then Lydia got up from the chair and turned on the TV. Justin wondered why she walked over to the TV when the remote was right next to her, but he didn’t complain. When Lydia bent over to adjust the TV, Justin was still lying on the floor below her. From his vantage point, he could see right up her white mini-skirt. Justin had a clear view of Lydia’s beautiful butt crack, which showed right through her skimpy see-through panties.

Lydia slowly clicked through the channels as she stood above Justin. She was well aware that the boy was peeking up her skirt and she wanted to give him a nice long look. Lydia purposely selected the transparent undies she was wearing specifically for this type of situation. She made sure that she leaned forward enough to give Justin a clear view of her beautiful butt. Lydia also made sure that her legs were spread far enough apart so that Justin could see her sweet pussy lips pressed against the translucent material of her panties.

After a while, she came upon an R-rated movie. It was a coming-of-age comedy featuring quite a bit of teenaged nudity. Justin was not accustomed to watching those types of movies, but he gladly welcomed the opportunity to see such a flick.

Then Lydia looked down and said, “I see you brought school books, but where are your clothes?”

Justin looked at his backpack and then he said, “Oh no! I had them ready to go, but I forgot to put them in my book bag. I guess I’ll have to wear the same thing for two days.”

Lydia said, “Oh no you won’t! I’m gonna wash your clothes when you take your bath.”

Justin yelped, "Take a bath? I'm not taking a bath in a strange woman's house!"

Then something on the TV caught Justin's attention. As Lydia watched the movie, she kept an eye on Justin who repeatedly glanced up at the TV. He had a look of amazement whenever a pair of bare breasts were displayed on the screen.

Then Lydia declared, “You’re watching TV!”

Justin retorted, “No I’m not!”

Lydia demanded, “Don’t lie to me. I caught you and this isn’t the type of movie you should be watching.”

When Justin continued to attest that he wasn’t watching TV, Lydia said, “Prove it. Bring your book over here. I want to quiz you.”

Justin reluctantly handed the History book to Lydia and stood beside her. When he looked down, he was excited to discover that he could see right down her shirt. Justin had a great view of Lydia’s ample cleavage, but another button needed to come undone before he would be able to see her nipples.

Lydia could see out of the corner of her eye that Justin was trying to look down her shirt. She also came to the same conclusion that another button needed to pop open before Justin would be able to see her pretty pink nipples. Then Lydia noticed that pressing the text book against her abdomen put a greater strain on the buttons of her blouse.

Knowing that Justin was trying to look down her top, she teased the boy by pushing hard against the book. This created even more of a strain on the buttons of her tight shirt. Every time she pushed on the book, she could hear Justin take a deep breath in anticipation of her shirt coming apart. Then she almost laughed when she heard Justin muttering something under his breath.

Lydia heard Justin whispering, “Come on button, pop! Pop open button. You can do it. Pop!”

Learning that the boy wanted to see her bare breasts so badly was such a thrill for Lydia that she tried real hard to make his dream come true. Lydia pressed the History book harder against her flat tummy and moved it back and forth causing the gaps between her buttons to stretch even wider. Justin's breathing was becoming irregular out of excitement because he knew that the buttons could not withstand the strain much longer. He even unconsciously put his hand on Lydia's arm.

Lydia found Justin's fascination with her breasts so cute that the love juices between her legs actually began to flow. Between Justin's rapid breathing and his grip on her arm, she didn't know which one would give out first...Justin or her shirt. Then Lydia turned a page of the book and Justin finally got his wish. In fact, he got more than he wished for. Not only did one button pop open, but two buttons came apart!

Justin was now looking down at Lydia’s bare chest beneath her light blue button down shirt. She had beautiful breasts with round rosy nipples and Justin was so excited that he almost reached out to grab them. Lydia knew that her shirt was hanging wide open, but she pretended to be oblivious to the situation.

When Lydia asked questions pertaining to the material in the book, Justin was so distracted by Lydia's bare tits that his answers weren’t even close to correct. Then she asked him to get his Algebra book, but his answers in that subject were no better. She knew that he was a bright kid, but it was obvious that history and math did not hold his attention the way that her breasts did.

Finally, Lydia gave up and said, “Justin, you’ve left me no choice. I’m going to ask a neighbor in the apartment complex to come over and help you with your homework.”

Justin said, “No way. I’ve already finished my homework and you can’t make me do anymore, you bitch!”

Lydia was shocked at his behavior. She decided that this boy needed a dose of humiliation so that he wouldn’t end up like her ex-husband.

Lydia calmly said, “I'm going to call my neighbor and she will help you with your homework. Now I want you to take your bath so you’re all cleaned up when she gets here.”

Lydia dragged Justin into the bathroom by his shirt and then she turned on the water. With his shirt still in her hand, Lydia went ahead and pulled it over his head.

She reached for his pants, but Justin said, “I can take my own pants off,” and then he waited until Lydia left the room.

Lydia called her neighbor about tutoring Justin, and then she returned by pushing the bathroom door open without knocking. She knew there wasn’t a lock on the door so Justin could not prevent her from entering. As the door swung open, Justin shrieked and turned his back to Lydia, leaving his bare naked ass on display. Lydia patted him on the butt and told him to get into the tub. Justin got in and quickly covered his privates with his hands.

Justin screamed, “Get out of here, you bitch!”

Lydia kneeled down next to the tub and said, “I don’t think you’re in a position to be the tough guy right now. However, if you apologize for your foul mouth, I’ll leave and let you bathe in peace.”

Justin said, “You’ll leave alright, but I won’t apologize!”

Lydia scoffed at him and said, “Then you leave me no choice, but to continue your punishment,” as she reached over and turned off the water.

Justin demanded, “I need more water. There isn’t even enough to cover my legs,” which meant of course that the poor boy’s penis was out in the open.

Lydia said, “That’s more than enough water!”

Justin said, “No it’s not, you bitch!”

Lydia calmly responded, “There’s that word again. Once again you’ve left me no choice, but to punish you.”

Justin said, “Punishment? Ha! You can’t do anything to me.”

At that moment, there was a soft knock on the front door and Lydia said, “I’ll be right back,” and she walked out leaving the bathroom door wide open.

Part 2:

With Justin completely naked and totally vulnerable in the bathtub, Lydia went to answer the door. As Justin waited in the bathtub, Lydia returned with a sweet little thirteen-year-old girl that lived a few doors down from her.

Lydia said, “Justin, this is Mary. She’s here to help you with your homework.”

Mary smiled and said, “Hi Justin.”

Justin squealed, “Mary! She’s in my class and I’m naked. Get her out! Get her out of here!”

Lydia kneeled down beside the tub and said, “There’s nothing to be ashamed of. You should be comfortable with your body.”

“I’m plenty comfortable with my body, but I don’t want Mary to get comfortable with it! Now get out and take her with you,” Justin demanded as he began splashing water on Lydia, who was still kneeling beside the tub.

Lydia screamed, “Stop it Justin. You’re getting my shirt all wet.”

After one last big splash, Justin stopped and Lydia said, “Now look what you’ve done,” as she pointed to her shirt.

The thin cotton shirt was soaked and sticking to Lydia's body like a second skin. Lydia looked as if she was bare breasted with her nipples showing right through the now transparent material of her shirt. The beautiful sight that the wet shirt provided actually quieted Justin for a moment as he studied the nearly naked melons that were on display right in front of him.

Lydia said, “Now I’ll have to wash this shirt along with your clothes,” as she slowly began unfastening the remaining buttons on her shirt right in front of Justin.

Justin was wide-eyed as Lydia slid the wet shirt off her shoulders revealing her perfect titties to the young, naked boy. Then she dropped her shirt on top of Justin’s clothes. As she bent over to pick up the pile of clothes, Lydia allowed her bare boobies to wobble right in front of the boy. Lydia moved very slowly, giving Justin a nice long look at the first set of tits he’d ever seen, and then she heard Mary giggle.

Lydia scooped up the dirty clothes from the floor and asked, “What’s wrong, Mary?”

Mary said, “Look,” and pointed at Justin.

Amid his preoccupation with Lydia’s bare breasts, Justin didn’t realize that he’d left his privates exposed. Also, the view of Lydia’s nice firm titties had a big effect on Justin as his penis grew to a six inch erection that was completely uncovered for Mary to witness.

Lydia glanced down, giggled and said, “It looks like Justin has a stiffy!”

Lydia noticed that Mary was blushing, so Lydia said, “Its okay Mary. You can look at it.”

Justin tried to hide his erection as he yelled, “No she can’t! Get out, both of you!”

Lydia walked out with the pile of dirty clothes, but Mary stayed in the bathroom with Justin. Then Justin heard snap, snap-snap, and he was shocked to discover that Mary was firing off pictures with her cell phone camera. Justin tried to stand up to take the camera phone away from Mary, but that was a mistake. Standing up allowed Mary to get some great pictures of Justin with his bulging boner pointed right at the camera.

Mary laughed and said, “The girls at school are gonna love seeing these!”

Realizing that standing up was a mistake, Justin quickly retreated back to the tub and attempted to hide his privates from Mary's camera. Justin was so embarrassed that he wished the drain would open up and swallow him. Then Lydia returned and she was wearing a thin yellow tank top with large armholes. Her breasts were easy to see from the sides, thus making it impossible for Justin’s erection to shrink.

Lydia leaned against the bathroom sink and said to Mary, “You’ll have to excuse my appearance. I never wear a bra around the house.”

Mary giggled and said, “I never wear a bra...ever, but my mom thinks I need one. What do you think?”

Lydia said, “I don’t know. Let me see.”

Mary asked, “What about Justin?”

Lydia replied, “Just turn your back to him before you drop your top.”

Mary let out a mischievous giggle and said, “Alright.”

Then Mary stood with her back to Justin and untied the straps around her neck that held up her dangerously short halter dress. Assuming that Justin could only see her from behind, Mary lowered the dress and showed her young bare breasts to Lydia. However, the thirteen-year-old girl lowered her orange backless dress so far that she unknowingly exposed her white cotton panties to Justin. Now Justin’s erection was throbbing as he took a nice long look at his classmate’s tiny underpants.

Lydia was surprised at how much of a tease Mary was considering her age, but Mary thought her breasts were hidden from Justin's view. However, as she flaunted her perky breasts in front of Lydia, she was also displaying her little titties in the bathroom mirror, which gave Justin a clear view of her puffy pink nipples. Although she didn't know it, Mary gave Justin enough time to memorize her bare boobies before finally pulling her halter dress up and re-tying the straps.

Mary asked, “What do you think?”

Lydia responded, “You’ve got a nice set of boobies. A bra for you is long overdue,” which made Mary smile.

Lydia started becoming impatient with Justin, who refused to remove his hands from his privates so that he could bathe himself.

Lydia said, “Come on, Justin. Hurry up and finish your bath.”

Justin replied, “If you’re in such a hurry for me to finish, why don’t you bathe me yourself!”

Lydia said, “If you’re going to act like a baby, then I’ll treat you like one. However, you’re too young for me to touch you so I’ll have to ask Mary to do it.”

Justin screamed, “Mary? Bathe me? No way!”

Mary ignored Justin's screams and immediately squatted down beside the tub to begin shampooing his hair. Justin couldn’t push Mary away without exposing his privates to the young schoolgirl, so he just sat there and fumed over the humiliating set of circumstances. However, Mary’s squatted position allowed Justin to peek under her short dress, giving him another chance to see her little white panties.

Mary also washed Justin’s face before pouring a cup of water over him to rinse his head. Then Mary looked over at Lydia for instructions of what to do next.

Lydia said, “Justin, you’ll have to stand up so Mary can wash your back.”

Justin said, “Stand up? No way, bitch! Not in front of Mary.”

That enraged Lydia, so she said, “I’ve heard that word for the last time. If you won’t get up by yourself then I’ll stand you up,” as she grabbed Justin by the arm and pulled him up.

Justin was actually taller than Lydia so Lydia was amazed that she could manhandle the boy so easily. The totally nude boy was mortified as he turned his back to Mary. Not only was he forced to stand naked in front of his classmate, he also heard the snap-snap of Mary’s camera-phone again and he knew that she was taking pictures of his bare ass.

Lydia said, "Isn't that cute Justin? Mary wants to take your picture."

Justin yelled, "No it's not cute. I'm naked! Please make her stop."

Lydia smiled at Mary, and then she turned to Justin and said, "Oh come on, Justin. What harm can a few pictures do?"

Justin tried to put his hands over his bare ass. Unfortunately, Lydia now knew that she could dominate the poor boy, so she just grabbed his hands and held them away from his body.

Lydia said, "There Justin...now with your hands down, Mary can get much better pictures, don't you agree Mary?"

Mary let out a childish giggle and said, "Uh huh!"

Lydia had a smile of satisfaction on her face as she sensed that Justin was finally enduring the humiliation that she felt he deserved. Then Lydia stepped back to observe as Mary lathered up her hands and began soaping up Justin’s back. She rubbed her hands all over his upper body, and then her hands slowly began to descend further and further down Justin’s back until they reached his butt.

Justin squealed, “Don’t touch me there,” but Mary didn’t listen and happily ran her hands all over his bare butt cheeks.

Mary giggled as Lydia instructed Mary to slide her finger up and down Justin’s fully exposed butt crack. Mary was really having fun toying with the young boy’s butt, especially since her gentle touch made Justin squirm around because it tickled him. After spending a long time on the boy’s bare ass, she moved her hands down and washed the back of his legs.

She got all the way down to his ankles before returning upward with her hands on the insides of his legs. Justin was getting very nervous as the little girl’s hands ascended higher and higher up the boy’s inner thighs. Then Justin yelped as Mary’s soft hands grazed his nut sack from behind, which made Mary laugh out loud.

Lydia stepped in and rinsed the boy’s back, allowing Mary to take more pictures of Justin’s bare ass before turning the boy around to face the thirteen-year-old girl. Lydia once again had to manhandle the boy in order to keep Justin from using his hands to shield his privates from Mary. This totally embarrassed Justin because his toy soldier was standing at attention and it was pointed right out at his junior high school classmate.

Lydia giggled and said, "Oh look Mary...Justin appears to be excited to see you. He wants to show you his boner!"

Justin yelped, "No I don't! Leave me alone," but Mary seized the opportunity and quickly snapped more pictures.

Mary was instructed to wash the front of Justin’s upper body, which Mary thoroughly enjoyed because he was so muscular for a boy his age. Then Mary moved down in front of Justin, but bypassed his private area because he was guarding it so closely with his hands. However, as Mary squatted down in front of Justin to wash his legs, Lydia told Justin to remove his hands from his privates and place them behind his head.

An argument ensued, but eventually Lydia won and Justin’s hands were placed behind his head. Mary was still in her squatted position, so as she washed Justin’s legs, his rigid penis was only inches from her face. She had a look of wonder on her face as she closely inspected Justin's erection because it was her first encounter with the male anatomy.

Then Mary looked over at Lydia, as if she wanted to know what to do next, so Lydia squatted down beside Mary, pointed between Justin’s legs and said, “You need to thoroughly wash his manhood.”

Mary hesitated so Lydia said, “First you need to get a really good lather on your hand. Next, you need to grip it. Go ahead, grip it! That’s it. Now move your hand up and down, up and down. Just keep doing that until his penis is nice and clean.”

Mary asked, “How will I know when it’s clean?”

Lydia chuckled and said, “Oh, you’ll know.”

Justin wanted to complain, but with the two girls squatted down in front of him, he was too preoccupied with the view. He could see down Lydia’s tank top, which gave him a clear view of her bare titties, plus the girls were squatting down in front of him. Their awkward position forced the girls to spread their knees apart allowing Justin to see both of the girls’ white panties peeking out from under their short skirts. Looking at the girls made his penis as hard as a rock, but the stimulation Mary provided with her hand action was like nothing Justin had ever experienced before. His body was tensing up with a strange feeling...a very good feeling!

Lydia whispered, “Relax, Justin. You’re supposed to feel this way. Just let it happen...let it happen,” and it did!

Mary watched in amazement as Justin began firing his cannon in Lydia's direction. He spurted fluid all over Lydia’s shirt as Mary continued stroking the boy. She didn’t stop until Justin was drained dry. Mary washed her hands in the bathwater, and then she poured cups of water down the front of Justin to rinse him off as Lydia got up and left the bathroom to change her shirt again.

It was suddenly silent and awkward as the poor boy stood there, completely naked, while a young schoolgirl from his class watched his erection slowly deflate. Then Lydia returned with a towel and a small T-shirt. She told Justin to dry off and put the shirt on.

Lydia changed into a bare midriff T-shirt, which allowed the curves of her braless boobies to hang out from underneath. Her partially exposed breasts did not go unnoticed by the teens. Finally, Justin put on the shirt Lydia gave him to wear and everyone adjourned to the living room.

Lydia said, “Now get busy with your homework.”

Justin complained, “How can I do my homework in this little shirt?”

Mary giggled because the short T-shirt only reached as low as Justin's bellybutton. Without pants or underwear, Justin had to pull down on the shirt to hide his privates from the thirteen-year-old girl's view. He was also embarrassed because the little shirt exposed his bare butt to Mary. She could see everything of his, but he couldn't see anything of her's and he felt that the situation was quite unfair. However, Lydia was unmoved by his plight and continued to make Justin endure the humiliating punishment.

In an authoritative tone, Lydia said, “Quit worrying about your shirt and get your homework done!”

Justin laid down on the floor face down as Mary sat on the floor next to him and gawked at his bare butt. Lydia knew that Justin purposely positioned himself on the floor to hide his privates from the schoolgirl, so she decided to something about it.

Lydia said, "Justin, why don't you do your homework on the coffee table so Mary can help you?"

Justin replied, "I'm fine where I'm at."

Not willing to take no for an answer, Lydia walked over and forced Justin up on his knees. Then she put his books on the coffee table and asked Mary to kneel down beside him. In his kneeling position, Justin's bare butt and exposed member were put on view for Mary to see and she was not shy about staring at Justin's most private areas, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

Lydia was standing behind a loveseat that was positioned to the side of the teens. Watching the excitement on Mary's face combined with the anguish on Justin's face began to affect Lydia in a way that she hadn't expected. The juices began to flow between her legs and Lydia couldn't help reaching up under her short white mini-skirt and rubbing her little clitty over her panties.

Justin was so embarrassed about showing his privates to the girl that he pulled the short T-shirt down in front of him to block her view. Mary looked over at Lydia as if she wanted Lydia to do something about it, so Lydia instructed Justin to release his hold on the T-shirt.

Lydia said, "That's my T-shirt Justin and you're stretching it out. If you don't let go of it, I'll take it away from you and then you'll have nothing to wear!"

Mary was all smiles as Justin released his shirt. His face was bright red because he couldn't hide his privates from the girl and do his homework at the same time. Mary glanced down at his young penis every chance she got. This was the first boy she’d ever seen without pants on and she was thrilled that Lydia was forcing him to remain nude from the waist down right in front of her!

Part 3:

Lydia enjoyed watching Justin's face turn red as Mary boldly inspected the young boy's privates. Lydia enjoyed it so much that she soaked her panties by rubbing her moist slit and massaging her love button over the thin material of her undies. Soon rubbing her little clitty over her underpants was no longer enough for Lydia, so she stretched her panties to the side and inserted a finger into her tight wet pussy. Then Lydia reached into her undies with the other hand and began caressing her love button while continuing to thrust a finger deep inside.

Witnessing Justin's humiliation was really stirring up some sexual tension inside Lydia's body as she worked a finger around inside of her pussy. Lydia could think of nothing more humiliating for a thirteen-year-old boy than to spend the afternoon without pants or underwear while a little schoolgirl from his class watched every move he made. This was exactly the type of humiliation Lydia wanted Justin to experience, but she had no idea that it would cause her to become so sexually aroused.

The feeling was beginning to build inside of Lydia as she pushed her finger in and out of her moist pussy. Lydia's panties were becoming a nuisance so she slid them down her legs, allowing Lydia unrestricted access to her sweet snatch. As Lydia reached up with the other hand to caress a nipple under her shirt, she watched as Mary reached behind Justin and put her hand on his butt.

Mary rubbed her soft hand around on Justin's butt which appeared to both embarrass and annoy the young boy. He pushed her hand away, so she reached behind with her finger and tickled his butt crack. Once again he pushed her hand away. Mary giggled as she tormented Justin while Lydia looked on and began making little circles inside her pussy with her fingertip. Justin finally had enough of Mary and pulled the T-shirt down over his butt.

Mary yelled, "Lydia, Justin's stretching out your T-shirt again!"

Lydia demanded, "That's it Justin, you were warned. Take it off!"

Justin whimpered, "But...but Lydia, I'll be naked. Please don't make me take it off!"

Mary said, "Rules are rules!"

Justin yelled, "Shut up you little bitch!"

Lydia screeched, "I've heard enough of your disrespect for girls. I'll yank the shirt off of you myself!"

Lydia walked out from behind the loveseat and pulled the shirt off of Justin. Now Justin was completely naked in front of the two girls. Lydia's skirt hid the fact that she wasn't wearing panties, but her nipples were very erect as they poked out against her short tight T-shirt. Justin took a close look at Lydia's nipples and felt a twinge between his legs. Staring at Lydia's breasts was getting Justin excited and he became nervous because he felt another erection coming on.

Lydia went behind the loveseat again. When she saw Mary look down at Justin's growing member, and then witnessed the look of wonder on Mary's face combined with the look of terror on Justin's face, Lydia's sexual desires intensified. She began to finger herself feverishly.

Mary noticed that Justin's penis stopped growing, so she said, "We've done enough History, let's do Algebra. I'll go get the book."

Mary moved in front of the couch and bent over to get the math book. The little thirteen-year-old girl kept her legs straight as she bent over and when the hem of her super short sundress rode up in back, her white cotton panties popped out into the open for Justin to see. Lydia watched as Justin leaned over to get a better view up Mary's dress and Justin's erection started to grow again.

Still bent over, Mary said, "I'd better review what you've done so far," thus allowing Mary to remain in the bent over position for a much longer time.

Lydia thought to herself, "Is Mary unaware that Justin is looking at her underpants or is Mary a thirteen-year-old tease? I mean, come on. Almost all of her little butt is hanging out from under that short dress. She's got to know that Justin can see her panties, doesn't she?"

Then Mary reached up under her skirt and put a finger in the elastic leg hole of her panties. As Justin looked on, Mary tugged on her panties, as if she was trying to pull a wedgie out of her little butt crack. However, Mary pulled so hard that she stretched her panties out away from her butt, so Justin could actually see her bare butt crack. She even held her tiny underpants out for a minute before releasing them and letting the elastic snap back into place.

Watching Mary show Justin her bare ass had an incredible affect on Lydia. She was really thrusting a finger in and out of her pussy now. Was it an act of innocence or did Mary really intend for Justin to see her soft smooth teenaged butt? Lydia didn't know the answer, but as she moved a finger around inside of her, Lydia was almost to the point of no return. It appeared that Justin was excited, too, because he was now sporting another big rocket.

Lydia began moaning to herself, "Mmm, feels so good. Oh, he's looking at her panties. He's getting excited...he's getting an erection, a beautiful erection. Oh no, she's turning around. Mary's touching his erection...she's holding his penis. He's even letting her hold his penis. Feels so good, so good...oh, oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming...mmm, I'm cumming!"

Then Lydia grunted out loud as she finished herself off. However, Mary thought that Lydia's grunt was an objection to her contact with Justin's boner, so she quickly let go of his rigid rod. Lydia rested behind the loveseat for a moment, but when she finally regained her composure, she put her panties on and went out to check on the teens.

Somehow they managed to finish their homework, so Lydia said, “It’s getting late Mary. I really appreciate your help, but I think it’s time for you to go home.”

Mary said, “The pleasure was all mine,” as she turned and looked at the still blushing boy.

Then Mary held out her hand towards Justin, as if she wanted to shake hands goodbye. However, instead of shaking Justin’s hand, she grabbed his penis and began to shake it. A moment later, Mary smiled because she could feel Justin’s member getting even harder. She continued shaking it, but Mary soon discovered that if she stroked it back and forth, it grew even faster.

Lydia let Mary have a little fun at Justin's expense, but she finally said, “That’s enough, Mary. Time to say goodbye.”

Mary whined, “But Lydia, look at it. It’s getting bigger! I like pulling on his weenie. I think I can make it shoot that stuff out again.”

Lydia said, "I'm sorry, Mary. You have to let go of it."

Mary said, "Aw Lydia. Can't I stay? Please? I'm having so much fun. I made it grow as big as it was in the bathtub!"

Lydia finally ushered Mary out the door, but not before Justin’s penis was fully erect. It was now just Lydia and Justin alone in the apartment together and Lydia decided that Justin had earned the right to relax and watch TV. However, TV wasn’t the only thing on either of their minds!

Justin slipped the short T-shirt back on as Lydia excused herself so that she could clean herself up. Justin took a seat at the end of the couch while Lydia slipped on a fresh pair of panties. Then Lydia stretched out beside Justin and put her dainty bare feet in his lap.

The boy was still sporting a boner from the contact he’d had with his thirteen-year-old classmate. Lydia began to toy with the boy by playfully rubbing her foot against his rigid member. This made the young boy blush.

Justin had only met the babysitter a few hours ago so he couldn’t believe that he was in her apartment and all he had on was the T-shirt she’d given him to wear. The shirt was so short that it didn’t even hide his privates from her view. The twenty-five year old beauty took Justin’s clothes earlier in the day and put them in the washing machine. Justin forgot to bring extra clothes for his overnight stay with the woman and the too-short T-shirt was the only article of clothing Lydia gave him to wear while his clothes were being washed.

As Justin settled in to watch TV, Lydia raised her left foot and asked Justin if he’d massage it. The boy said that he’d be happy to and grasped her ankle with one hand while rubbing the ball of her foot with the other. Justin noticed Lydia’s feet earlier that day because they were small and cute, and her toenails were painted so nicely.

Justin quickly found that there was a benefit to massaging the woman’s foot. Lydia was wearing a short white jeans skirt and when Justin held her foot up, it forced her legs to part. From his position at the end of the couch, he was able to look up Lydia’s mini skirt and gaze at her see-through white panties.

Then Justin did a double-take. Were those the same underpants she had on earlier? They looked even more transparent than the panties he saw while he was lying on the floor. These undies were made of a veil thin fabric so the patch of light brown pussy hair between her legs was very easy for the boy to see. It was almost as if she wasn't wearing any panties at all!

Lydia had also changed into a very small bare midriff T-shirt earlier because the shirt she was wearing got stained during Justin’s bath and it needed to be washed. The shirt she was now wearing was so short that the curves on the undersides of her medium sized full firm breasts peeked out from underneath. As she relaxed on the couch and watched TV, Justin couldn't help noticing that her shirt was beginning to creep up in front.

As Justin continued massaging Lydia’s delicate little foot, he kept a close eye on everything that was left uncovered on her beautiful body. He could see Lydia's soft brown bush through her almost non-existent panties and he watched closely as her pretty pink nipples teetered on the edge of her shirt. Then Justin discovered that if he shifted in his seat, it caused the couch to shake and when the couch shook, Lydia's boobies shook, too.

Justin moved a little on the couch and watched as Lydia's breasts wobbled, causing her shirt to creep up a little more. Almost half of her nipples were out in the open, but Justin wanted to see more. He looked at Lydia and she appeared to be watching TV, totally unaware of what Justin was doing. However, in reality she was only pretending to watch TV. Lydia knew exactly what Justin was doing.

Then Justin faked a sneeze, which really shook the couch. Lydia's boobies bobbled so much that the shirt slipped off her firm titties and slid all the way up to her neck. Her bare breasts were completely out in the open for Justin to observe.

Lydia looked over at Justin and he thought she was going to be mad, but she just said, "Bless you" in regards to his sneeze and he replied "Thank you."

Much to Justin's delight, Lydia went back to watching TV, appearing to be oblivious to all the bare flesh she was leaving exposed for Justin to enjoy. Lydia didn't even seem to notice that she had carelessly allowed her shirt to creep up above her braless breasts, displaying her round rosy nipples to the young boy. Lydia also must have forgotten that her panties were so transparent that it looked like she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. Her neatly trimmed brunette bush was almost totally exposed to the teenaged boy and he really enjoyed looking at it.

As Lydia allowed Justin to gaze at her sweet melons and pretty pussy, she slowly rubbed her bare foot in Justin’s lap against his exposed penis. It all seemed so innocent and casual to Justin, but it was actually strategically calculated and planned by his babysitter. Lydia knew exactly what she was doing to the poor boy and all the sexual stimulation gave Justin a raging hard-on.

Then the unexpected happened. A beeping sound filled the room, so Lydia stood up and walked into her bedroom. Not knowing what was going on, Justin followed her and watched as she stripped off her tiny T-shirt. With her bare breasts hanging right out in the open for the boy to see, Lydia opened her drawer and pulled out a full sized T-shirt. She also grabbed her keys from atop the dresser.

Still naked from the waist up, Lydia walked towards the front door. Justin gladly followed so that he could watch Lydia's natural bare boobies bounce while she walked. The view helped intensify the young boy’s already raging hard-on. When they got to the front door, Lydia slipped on the shirt, grabbed Justin by the arm and led him outside the apartment.

When they got outside, Justin saw a large group of people standing in the parking lot. Justin was mortified because he was standing there in Lydia’s short T-shirt and nothing else. The T-shirt barely covered his bellybutton, which left his privates completely exposed, and to make the situation even worse, his toy soldier was standing at attention and saluting the crowd. As people began to point and laugh, Justin quickly turned around and tried to open Lydia’s door, but it was locked.

Justin screamed, “What’s going on?”

Lydia replied, “That beeping sound was the fire alarm.”

Justin said, “Is that why you changed into a bigger T-shirt?”

Lydia chuckled and said, “Of course. I couldn’t walk outside with my boobs hanging out.”

Justin yelled, “But what about me? I don’t have any pants on!”

Lydia sarcastically said, “Oh, silly me...I guess I forgot about you."

Justin screamed, "Forgot about me! My you-know-what is showing! Let me go back inside."

Lydia said, "Sorry, Justin. I have the responsibility of keeping you safe so I have to move you away from the apartment as quickly as possible.”

Then the Fire Marshall walked up and said, “You people need to move away from the building,” and then he noticed that Justin wasn’t wearing any pants so he started laughing out loud.

Lydia grabbed Justin by the hand and quickly led him towards the crowd. Justin's face was bright red as he used his free hand to hold the shirt down over his boner. Unfortunately, the shirt would only stretch so far and his erection was still partially exposed. With Justin in tow, Lydia walked right up to another attractive girl who appeared to be around the same age as Lydia.

Lydia said, “Hi Shannon, this is Justin. He's thirteen and his parents went out of town for the night so I’m watching him until tomorrow.”

Shannon smiled, held out her hand and said, “Hi Justin, it’s nice to meet you.”

As Lydia kept a firm grip on Justin’s left hand, she said, “Justin, don’t be rude. Shake the lady’s hand.”

Justin shrieked, “I can’t. I have to hold this shirt down.”

Shannon acting sympathetic said, “What's wrong little guy? Did you get caught with your pants down? Well, don’t worry about it. You’re among friends,” and then she grabbed his hand and began shaking it.

With the two girls holding on tight to Justin’s hands, there was no way for the boy to hold his shirt down. The short T-shirt immediately lifted up and Justin’s boner sprang free, right in front of the crowd!
Executionus

Re: The Babysitter by TheSparkZone

Post by Executionus »

Part 4:

Shannon giggled and loudly said, “Oh my little boy, did we catch you in the middle of something? You've got a boner! What's a little boy like you doing with a boner?”

That statement made the people around him laugh, which only served to intensify Justin’s embarrassment.

Shannon continued, "Well I guess I shouldn't say little boy. Your rocket is pretty big for a boy your age...and it looks like its ready to blast off!"

Lydia said, "He forgot to bring clothes so I gave him a T-shirt to wear."

Shannon chuckled and said, "And it looks like you gave him the smallest T-shirt you own. You're exposing the poor boy's penis to everyone in the complex! And look, there's several girls around that appear to be around his age. This must be terribly embarrassing for him."

Lydia and Shannon both laughed at the comment as Shannon seemed to be enjoying Justin's naked-in-public predicament more than Lydia. However, both girls equally held on tight to Justin's hands. They weren't about to let the fun end. Justin tried to squirm free, but that just caused his erect penis to wave in the air, drawing more attention to his situation from the people around him.

Through all the excitement and embarrassment that Justin was experiencing, his erection started to quickly deflate. Shannon saw that his hard-on was shrinking and she wanted to put a quick stop to it. Shannon winked at Lydia, and then she began to lean forward in front of Justin.

As she leaned over, Shannon softly asked, "Do you mind if I take a closer look?"

Justin reacted, "Hell yes I mind. I don't want you down between my legs," but Shannon leaned over anyway.

Lydia quickly noticed that Shannon wasn't wearing anything under her robe. Lydia could also tell by the widening of Justin's eyes that he could see down the front of Shannon's robe as she bent forward while facing him. Her bare breasts were put on view right in front of the boy as the light material of Shannon's robe fell away from her tender titties. He could even see her pretty pink nipples which were completely exposed to the thirteen-year-old boy. Shannon acted oblivious to the young boy's stare, but Lydia had to laugh because she knew that Shannon was well aware of what she was doing to the poor boy as both of the women watched Justin's hard-on return.

While still bent over, Shannon said to Lydia, “I probably shouldn’t make fun of the boy because I’m naked under this short bathrobe. I was getting ready to take a bath when the alarm went off.”

Lydia said, “It really doesn’t matter. The robe covers your entire body, unless of course we get a strong wind...or you bend over so Justin can see down your top!”

Shannon, faking embarrassment, said, "See down my top? Justin, can you see down my top?"

Justin didn't answer, but Lydia said, "Yep. He can see everything!"

Shannon smiled and said, "Well then, I guess I'd better cover up."

Shannon stood up quickly and clutched her breasts, but she made sure that her abrupt movement caused the robe to separate down below. Lydia saw Shannon glance down to make sure her soft furry bush was peeking out between the separation in her robe, so Lydia knew that Shannon was purposely flashing the boy.

As Shannon slowly tucked her titties back into the top of her robe, she was giving Justin a nice long look at her reddish-brown pussy hair. Shannon smiled at Lydia before re-positioning the bottom of her robe. Finally, after giving Justin an extended viewing of her hairy triangle, Shannon sufficiently covered herself.

Lydia chuckled and said, "Shannon, you're so bad!"

Shannon said, "Well it's hard to cover yourself with only one hand," as she continued holding onto Justin's hand with the other.

Lydia said, "But look what you did to the poor boy."

Shannon looked down and loudly asked, "I'm sorry, Justin. Did I give you another boner?"

Justin was mortified by Shannon's loud statement because it drew more attention to his distressing situation from the people around him. However, Lydia thought it was funny the way that Shannon purposely exposed herself to Justin, a boy that was over nine years younger than she was. Lydia also laughed at the way Shannon made sure everyone around the poor boy was looking at him.

Eventually the girls began talking about unrelated subjects, but they refused to let go of Justin’s hands. In fact, Shannon continued to shake the boy’s hand as she talked, which caused his fully exposed boner to bob up and down in front of everybody.

Then Justin heard a lady say, "Come on girls, quit staring at that poor boy."

A girl in her early teens said, "But mom, he doesn't have any pants on."

A second girl, who appeared to be the same age as Justin, said, "And look mom, his thingy is standing up!"

The first girl said, "You make us go to an all-girl school. We never get to see any naked boys."

A third teenaged girl said, "Yeah, we want to look at the naked boy!"

Justin wanted to bury himself in a hole. Instead of leading the girls away, the mom decided to move closer! She continued allowing her daughters to stare at Justin and they were now standing even closer to the nearly naked boy than they were before. Justin looked at the older girl and she smiled at him, and then all of the girls began to giggle uncontrollably.

The girls were obviously elated to witness Justin in public, naked from the waist down and helplessly unable to shield his nudity from them. It was even more humiliating for Justin to see that their mother, an attractive woman in her mid-thirties, was carefully studying his erection along with her daughters.

The woman could tell that Justin was very embarrassed to have the girls staring at him, so she turned to Lydia and asked, "Why doesn't this boy have any pants on?"

Lydia said, "I'm testing a theory. This boy called me a bitch several times today and he was very disrespectful to women, so I decided to show him what it feels like to be humiliated by the opposite sex."

The woman asked, "So you're making him stand there nearly naked...outside?"

Lydia said, "Well, he was supposed to be in my apartment, but the alarm went off unexpectedly."

The woman said, "Oh, that makes sense."

Justin yelped, "Makes sense? It makes no sense at all! These girls are all staring at me and I don't have any pants on. And they keep bending over to take a closer look. Can't you make them go away?"

The lady said, "Oh, I guess so. You girls have seen enough. Let's go."

The older girl said, "Aw please mom...can't we have one last look?"

The two other girls said, "Yeah mom...let us have one last look please!"

The mom said, "Okay, one...but that's it!"

Justin was mortified. As each girl passed by, she made the most of her one last look by bending over and getting so close to Justin's erection that she nearly touched it. When the mother stopped in front of him, she leaned over so close that he could feel her breath on his penis. Then the woman winked at Lydia to let her know that she approved of Lydia's method of punishment.

A few seconds later, Justin heard one of the girls say, "Oh well, at least we can still see his butt from here," and then Justin's face turned bright red because he knew that the girls were still looking at him.

Shannon saw the discomfort on Justin's face and said, "Lydia, this is fun and all, but shouldn't we let the poor boy cover himself?"

Lydia asked, "Remember when I told you about my theory that if a boy is humiliated when he's younger, he might treat women better when he's older?"

Shannon replied, "Yes."

Lydia continued, "And don't you agree that Justin's behavior deserves punishment?"

Shannon replied, "Well, when you put it that way, I guess he should continue to stand here without his pants."

Then Shannon's face lit as she continued, "Actually, after thinking about it, I'd like to help. I've been burned by guys before and this humiliation treatment may teach the boy a lesson. What do you want me to do?"

Lydia saw some teenaged girls approaching and said, "All you need to do is make sure you have a tight grip on his hand. I think the rest is about to take care of itself."

Then Justin heard a couple of girls giggling behind him and he knew instantly that the situation had gone from bad to worse.

It was Mary and she excitedly said, “See Becky. I told you Justin was here, and look...he’s still not wearing any pants!”

Becky said, “Let’s go around and see what he looks like from the front.”

Justin yelped, “The front! No Becky, not the front!”

His pleading fell on deaf ears as Becky and Mary moved around to the front, and then Becky belted out, “Wow, look at that!”

Mary pointed and said, “That’s a stiffy. He had one of those earlier today.”

Mary’s statement made Lydia and Shannon laugh as they continued holding onto Justin’s hands, much to his dismay.

Shannon said, "Hi Becky. Have you met Justin?"

Becky grinned and said, "I already know him. He goes to school with Mary and me."

Shannon said, "Well isn't that nice, Justin. Your little classmates are here."

Justin shrieked, "Let go of me. The girls are looking at me."

Shannon sarcastically asked, "You don't like it when girls look at you?"

Justin screamed, "Not when I don't have pants on!"

Justin fought to free himself from Shannon and Lydia, but he couldn't break loose so his hard penis remained on display. He was mortified as Mary and Becky moved right in front of Justin so that they could get a closer look.

Shannon continued, "Isn't that sweet, Lydia. The girls want to see Justin's erection."

Lydia said, "Yeah...although Justin probably doesn't think so. I'll bet he wishes he had pants on right about now," and then the women laughed out loud.

Justin stood there helplessly as the two young schoolgirls from his class carefully studied his erect penis. Justin tried to pull free, but the women held on tight to his hands. Lydia and Shannon thought the junior high school girls looked so cute and innocent as they examined the young boy’s overly exposed privates, but it was the most traumatic thing that Justin had ever experienced.

Mary said to Lydia, “I told Becky about what happened this afternoon, but she wouldn’t believe me until I showed her the pictures.”

Justin said, “Don’t tell me you showed her the pictures!”

Becky said, “Yep, I saw ‘em all, but they’re not nearly as good as seeing the real thing.”

Shannon said, "Seeing the real thing is fun, but I'd like to see the pictures, too."

Becky said, "Oh, you can. I downloaded Mary's pictures and put them on my public website. Anybody can see 'em. In fact, I emailed them to every girl I know. You're going to be really popular on Monday, Justin!"

Justin yelled, "Well that's just great. Thanks a lot!"

The shocking news about the pictures almost caused Justin's rigid rocket to relax, but then Becky leaned over to get a closer look at Justin's penis predicament. When she did, her little tank top fell forward, away from her breasts. Becky had itty bitty titties, but her puffy pink nipples were cute and the view of Becky’s young budding breasts was too much for Justin to bear. His hormones began racing and his toy soldier was once again standing at attention.

Then the Fire Marshall called out, “There’s no fire. It was just a faulty fire alarm. You can all go back to your homes.”

Justin thought his agony was over, but Lydia and Shannon kept talking and holding onto his hands. His rigid rocket and bare ass were completely exposed as everyone passed by, including the teenaged girls that were looking at him earlier. The girls even had the nerve to brush up against Justin as they walked by and casually touched the boy's penis in the process. Everyone in the complex took a good look at the boy with no pants as they headed to their apartments. Everyone, except Mary and Becky, who opted to stay and continue to stare at the poor boy.

Justin asked, “Why can’t we go inside?”

Lydia looked around and said, “Oh, I guess we’re free to go back to our apartments.”

Justin said, “You mean you didn’t hear the man?”

Lydia giggled and said, “I’m sorry. We were talking.”

Justin screamed, "You heard him. You just wanted to make me stand here and let all the people look at me!"

Shannon said, "No. We wanted you to have more time to spend with your little friends."

Justin shrieked, "My little friends? These are girls from my class and I don't have any pants on!"

Lydia giggled and said, "Well the girls look like they're having a good time."

Shannon giggled, too, because the women were well aware of their freedom to go back home. The women only continued talking because they were having so much fun exposing Justin to his classmates and watching the young girls' reaction.

Then Shannon asked, “Why don’t you and Justin stop by for a cup of coffee?”

Justin interrupted, “No, we’re going home,” but Lydia said, “We don’t have to go home yet. I’d love a cup of coffee.”

Mary asked, “Hey Justin, why don’t you come with us?”

Justin screamed, “No! No way!”

The girls laughed as Lydia and Shannon walked to Shannon’s apartment with both women still holding onto Justin’s arms. The young girls followed him and made comments about his exposed body parts all the way to Shannon’s apartment. When they finally arrived, the two schoolgirls patted Justin on his bare bottom before saying goodbye. He was so embarrassed that he could hardly stand up, but his penis had no trouble standing up.

After entering the apartment, Shannon poured two cups of coffee and brought them into the living room. Lydia and Justin took a seat on the couch as Shannon sat down in a chair to the side of Justin. Poor Justin was sitting between the women and he still had a raging hard-on, which was not about to go away because Shannon’s short bathrobe barely covered her pussy and Justin was straining to get a glimpse of it.

Then Shannon saw that Justin was still blushing so she scooted forward in her chair, put her hand lightly on Justin’s bare leg and said, “I’m sorry if we embarrassed you this evening. You just looked so cute out there with your little boner sticking up in the air. I couldn’t help showing it off to the girls."

Justin said, "Couldn't help showing it off? It wasn't your's to show off!"

Part 5:

Shannon gently slid her hand up Justin's thigh until it was almost touching his erection and continued, "I thought about how much fun it would have been for me to see a naked boy in my class at that age so I wanted to let the girls experience the thrill. I hope you didn’t mind.”

Justin shrieked, “Mind? I was humiliated! My dick was showing and it was hard. Those were the cutest girls in my class and they were able to see every inch of it. I’ll be the laughing stock of the school!”

Shannon scooted forward a little more and said, “Don’t worry. I’m sure it won’t be as bad as you think.”

Justin wanted to complain some more, but when Shannon scooted forward in her chair, he noticed that her bathrobe began to hike up and separate in front. Her pretty pussy hair was just beginning to peek out from under the short robe and it caused Justin's heart to start beating fast. Lydia saw what Justin was looking at and also saw what an affect it was having on the boy, so she smiled at Shannon to get her attention.

Lydia said, "Shannon, this is good coffee. You should scoot forward so you can pick up your cup and take a sip."

Shannon looked puzzled at first. Then she looked down at the condition of her robe and smiled back at Lydia. She knew what Lydia wanted her to do.

Shannon said, "Yes, I could use a sip of coffee."

Shannon scooted forward in her chair even more and this time it caused her bathrobe to slide all the way up to her waist. The bottom of the robe was completely separated in front and now her auburn pussy hair was right out in the open for Justin to see. Justin was suddenly speechless as he stared at the girl’s beautiful bush.

Shannon acted like she had no idea that Justin could see her pussy, which made Lydia laugh. She laughed because Shannon knew exactly what she was doing to the poor boy and Lydia was having so much fun watching Shannon in action. Lydia wanted Shannon to push it even further so she gestured for Shannon to show off her beautiful breasts to the boy. Shannon got the message and was happy to oblige.

Shannon leaned forward to put her coffee cup down on the low coffee table in front of her. When she did, her robe separated on top and from Justin’s angle, he could look inside the gaping robe and see Shannon’s bare titties! Her breasts were even bigger than Lydia’s and her tender pink nipples were nice and stiff.

Lydia couldn’t help noticing what an affect Shannon’s partial nudity was having on the boy, so she said, “Shannon, you may want to finish bathing before your bathwater gets cold.”

Shannon said, “That's a good idea,” and then she got up and headed towards the bathroom.

Justin was disappointed because he thought it was the last time he'd see Shannon’s bare body, but Lydia knew that Shannon was having too much fun to let the teasing stop. She expected Shannon to do some more flashing and she looked forward to seeing what Shannon was going to do next. Shannon didn't disappoint Lydia, or Justin!

After getting up from her chair, Shannon took a step, and then she stopped and began removing her robe. She had her back to Justin, but he could see that she had untied the robe and opened it up in front. Justin started to shake with excitement as the robe immediately dropped from Shannon’s shoulders, but since her arms were still in the sleeves the robe only fell as far as the middle of her back.

Then ever so slowly, Shannon began to walk away while allowing the robe to inch down further and further with each step. Soon her butt crack began to show as the robe continued to descend down her backside. With each step more and more of Shannon's beautiful bare ass came into view and Justin was enjoying every second of it.

Then Lydia whispered to Justin, "I'd better warn Shannon. Her butt's hanging out."

Justin said, "No...please don't!"

Lydia said, But Justin, you shouldn't be looking at Shannon in the nude. If the robe drops another inch, you'll be able to see her entire bare ass. I'm going to tell her...whoops, too late."

Justin turned to look as Shannon called out, ""Oh no, my robe fell off. I'm totally naked!"

As Shannon continued to stand there naked, she asked, "Lydia, what should I do? My robe fell on the floor and Justin can see my bare butt."

Attempting to prolong her nudity, Lydia said, "Hmmm, that's a tough question. The way I see it you can go into the bathroom or bend down and pick up your robe. It's up to you."

Then Shannon said, "Well I guess I'd better pick my robe up," and then Shannon slowly bent over with her legs straight to pick the robe up from the floor.

In her bent over position, Shannon was exhibiting her beautiful butt to young Justin. However, that wasn't all she was showing. Lydia laughed because of the way Shannon was bent over. Lydia knew it was no accident that Shannon's legs were spread far enough apart to put Shannon's sweet pink pussy lips on view from behind. Justin wanted Shannon to stay in that position forever, but all too soon she stood up and went into the bathroom. Justin was so excited that he couldn't wait for another chance to see Shannon's nude figure.

He didn’t have to wait long for an opportunity because Shannon quickly called out, “Lydia, can you bring me my coffee?”

Lydia replied, “Sure,” and then Lydia turned to Justin and said, “I’ll carry my coffee and you bring Shannon’s cup.”

Justin stammered, "Um me...you want me to care her cup into the bathroom?"

Lydia paused and said, "Hmm, I forgot...Shannon's naked. Oh well, she asked for the coffee so I guess she wouldn't mind if you just came in for a second."

Justin yelped, "Alright," and then he happily picked up the coffee cup and marched right into the bathroom.

As he walked through the door, he was treated to another perfect view of Shannon’s bare butt because she had bent over to turn the hot water on. Shannon wanted to warm up her bathwater and she remained in the bent-over position as she watched the hot water pour into the tub.

Lydia said, "I'm sorry. My hands were full with my cup so I asked Justin to carry your coffee. I thought you'd be in the tub by now."

Shannon glanced over her shoulder, again faked a look of embarrassment, and said, "Oh no, Lydia. Justin is looking at me and I'm stark naked. He's such a young boy. Do you think he should be in here?"

Shannon acted embarrassed, yet she made no attempt to hide her nudity from the thirteen-year-old boy. Lydia knew that Shannon wanted to tease Justin, so she played along.

Lydia said, "Well, just let him set the cup down and then he can leave."

Shannon said, "Okay," and then she smiled at Justin.

Lydia looked at Shannon and giggled because of the way Shannon was exaggerating her pose in front of young Justin. Shannon again kept her knees straight so that her butt was displayed prominently. She also left her legs parted enough to allow the boy a peek at her sweet pink pussy lips from behind.

However, Justin was much closer this time so he was really able to get a good look Shannon's bare ass and pussy. Then Justin bent over to set the coffee cup down on the side of the tub, and it put him at eye-level to Shannon’s butt and bush. His face was only inches away from Shannon's smooth firm ass and sweet pussy lips. Justin seized the moment and gave the naked girl an even closer examination.

After what seemed like an eternity, Shannon giggled and asked, "Justin, have you seen enough or should I wait for my bathwater to get cold again?"

Justin was totally embarrassed so he quickly stood up and stepped back as both of the women laughed. The water was now warm so Shannon eased her naked body into the tub. Shannon poured a cup of water over her long red hair and began shampooing it as Justin continued to watch. He kept quiet, hoping that the girls had forgotten about him, thus allowing him to remain in the bathroom as Shannon took her bath. Of course, the girls were well aware of his presence.

Lydia looked over at Justin and saw how attentive the boy was towards Shannon’s bare breasts. Justin stared intensely as the soap suds cascaded down over Shannon’s boobies. She made sure that she vigorously massaged her scalp which caused her ripe melons to wobble back and forth for the boy’s viewing pleasure. Then she rinsed her hair and sat back in the tub while taking a sip of her coffee.

Lydia said, “Your bath looks so refreshing.”

Shannon said, “Well, you’re welcome to join me.”

Lydia said, "Okay, I will," but then she looked over at Justin and said, "I thought you were supposed to leave? I don't know if I should take my clothes off in front of such a young boy."

Shannon said, "Yeah, you shouldn't be in here watching two naked girls take a bath."

Justin had a discouraged look on his face because he thought the girls, who were in their mid-twenties, were going to make him leave.

Then Shannon said, "Wait a minute, Lydia. Justin should stay in case we need him to refill our coffee cups."

Lydia said, “Good thinking, Shannon. I guess we'll just have to live with the fact that he'll be able to see us in the nude while we wash each other's bare body," and then both girls giggled.

The girls smiled at each other as Justin leaned back against the bathroom sink. He watched as Lydia slowly lifted her T-shirt over her head. Lydia's medium sized natural breasts were right out in the open and Justin studied them carefully. Justin seemed hypnotized by Lydia's breasts, so she broke the trance by asking him if he could help remove her skirt. Justin nervously pulled the zipper down on the short white jeans skirt and watched as it fell to the floor.

Then Lydia said, “The panties, too.”

Justin mumbled, "The panties? You want me to pull down your panties?"

Shannon said, "Yeah, be a sport and help her take off her underpants."

Shannon chuckled as she watched Justin nervously hook his fingers into the waistband of Lydia’s see-through panties. Shannon thought it was funny because Justin didn't grab her panties from the sides. Justin boldly put his fingers in the front and back of Lydia's panties.

From his position, Justin was able to drag his fingers through Lydia's pussy hair and butt crack as he slowly pulled the panties down her legs. The boy squatted as he pulled on her little undies, which positioned his face only inches away from the girl’s naked butt. Then Lydia smiled at Shannon and moved backwards, thus pressing her bare butt crack right up against Justin’s nose and lips.

Lydia made it look like an accident, but Shannon knew that Lydia was well aware of what she was doing to the poor boy. With his lips right up against Lydia's bare butt, Justin accidentally let go of Lydia's panties and they dropped down around her ankles. When Lydia backed up, she literally pinned Justin against the sink, so he was forced to remain with his mouth touching Lydia's butt crack.

Then Lydia looked down and said, "Justin, I asked you to take off my panties, but you let them fall down around my ankles. Oh never mind...I'll take care of it myself."

Lydia bent forward with her knees locked and her back arched. As she reached for her panties, she could feel Justin's lips slide further down and they were now in direct contact with her pussy lips from behind. Lydia slowly removed her panties, which allowed her to spread her legs further apart.

Shannon watched in amazement as Justin now had full access to Lydia's pussy. She tried wiggling her hips, thus rubbing her pretty pink pussy lips against the lips of Justin's mouth, but unfortunately for Lydia, he didn't know what to do. Justin just remained squatted there with his lips pressed against Lydia's sweet snatch and his nose actually probing her butt crack.

Lydia finally accepted that nothing else was going to happen, so she said, "Oh, I'm sorry Justin. I didn't know you were back there," which made Shannon laugh hysterically.

Now she was totally nude so Lydia stepped into the tub and sat with her back to Shannon. Shannon poured a cup of water over Lydia’s hair and gave the girl a nice long shampoo. Lydia’s breasts were bobbing around, just as Shannon’s had done when she shampooed her own hair. However, Shannon’s soapy breasts were now rubbing up and down against Lydia’s back, which Justin found quiet enticing.

Then Shannon said, “Time to wash your back,” so Lydia stood as Shannon got up on her knees behind Lydia.”

First Shannon soaped up her own breasts and tweaked her nipples until they were nice and hard as Justin watched closely. Then Shannon soaped up her hands and began washing Lydia’s back. She also caressed Lydia’s back with her bare titties as Shannon moved her hands all over Lydia’s soft skin.

After giving Lydia a nice back massage, Shannon moved down to Lydia’s bare butt. Shannon kneaded the globes of smooth flesh and then she probed her fingers between Lydia’s butt cheeks, giving Justin a perfect view of the area in the process. Finally, Shannon washed Lydia’s legs and then they changed positions.

Lydia was much more outgoing than Shannon because the first thing Lydia did was reach around and grab Shannon’s bare boobies. Lydia squeezed and rubbed Shannon’s big tits, and then she pinched and pulled on Shannon’s pretty pink nipples. This was having an obvious affect on Shannon as her body twitched and she moaned with pleasure. It also had an affect on Justin, whose rigid rocket seemed to throb from all the excitement.

Then Lydia massaged Shannon’s back before moving down to her perfect ass, but when Lydia got to Shannon’s butt crack, she did more than just probe the area. Lydia gently ran her soapy finger up and down Shannon’s sensitive butt crack, which made Shannon twitch a little because it tickled. Then Shannon leaned forward against the bathroom wall, giving Lydia better access to Shannon’s fine ass.

Part 6:

Lydia took advantage of the opportunity by sliding her finger deeper and deeper into the redhead’s crack. Lydia also slid her finger down and actually teased Shannon’s pussy in the process. Before moving away from Shannon’s bare bottom, Lydia actually spread Shannon’s butt cheeks apart, giving Justin an unobstructed view of everything Shannon had to offer.

Finally, Lydia finished teasing Shannon’s butt crack and moved down to her legs. However, after she washed Shannon’s legs, she worked her way up Shannon’s inner thighs and began washing Shannon’s pussy from behind. Justin was amazed and excited about what he was watching, but the best was yet to come.

Shannon abruptly turned around and faced Lydia. Both of the naked girls were now on their knees and the water level in the tub was low enough to leave their pussies totally exposed. Justin carefully observed each girl’s beautiful hairy triangle. Lydia’s light brown pussy hair was trimmed to perfection and the color of Shannon’s auburn bush made her pussy a dream to see!

However, Justin’s attention was quickly diverted higher as the girls began soaping up one another’s bare breasts. Justin gawked at the girls as they teased each other’s round rosy nipples by gently pulling and twisting them until they were nice and hard. Then the girls slid their hands down the front of the other girl, caressing their flat tummies along the way. They allowed their fingers to pass through one another’s girl fur before moving down and washing each other’s legs.

Finally, the girls slowly moved their hands back up the other girl’s inner thighs until their fingers reached each other’s pussy. Lydia began gently caressing Shannon’s precious pink pussy as she moved her other hand up to Shannon’s bare breast. Shannon responded by slipping her finger into Lydia’s wet pussy. Then Shannon smiled at Justin before leaning forward and sucking on Lydia’s nipple. Lydia moaned with pleasure and soon each girl was thrusting a finger deep inside her partner’s pussy.

Justin just stood there in amazement as the two girls pleasured each other’s pussy. Justin was beginning to feel that tension in his young body like he had felt earlier in the day when Mary was pulling on his penis. He wanted to rub himself so bad, but he knew it wouldn’t be the right thing to do in front of the two women, so he continued to watch them make love to one another.

As the girls continued moving their fingers around inside of each other, Shannon moved over and began sucking on Lydia’s other nipple. Lydia responded by using her free hand to tickle Shannon’s sensitive butt crack. The action continued for a while and then the expressions on the girls’ faces became intense as they closed their eyes tightly, and then their moans changed to screams as the girls brought each other to a powerful orgasm.

Justin wasn’t sure what had just happened, but he sure found it exciting to watch. The girls laid in the tub for a while, but after regaining their composure, they got out of the tub and dried off. The girls wrapped towels around their naked bodies and then they went into the living room. Then Shannon asked Justin if he would mind getting the girls some more coffee, so he went into the kitchen and retrieved two more cups.

When the boy came out of the kitchen, he had a cup of coffee in each hand, so there was no way for him to hide his erection from the girls. While he was gone, Lydia and Shannon decided that they would be more comfortable without towels, so when Justin entered the living room, he was confronted by two naked girls. The sight thrilled the boy, but the excitement caused him to shake a little and he spilled a drop of hot coffee on his exposed penis.

Justin yelled, “Ouch! Hot!”

Shannon hurried in front of the young boy and said, “I’ll make it feel better!”

She quickly licked the coffee off of his rigid rocket and then she placed his penis in her mouth as Lydia took the coffee cups and set them on the table. Then Lydia sat back down on the couch, leaving her legs spread apart to give Justin a beaver shot.

Lydia asked, “Do you think you've cleaned the coffee off?”

Shannon replied, “I’d better continue, just to make sure.”

Then Lydia chuckled as Shannon wrapped her wet lushes lips around Justin’s stiffy and began sliding it in and out. Lydia continued to lay back on the couch with her firm breasts, pink nipples and light brown pussy hair on display as Shannon sucked on Justin’s penis.

It felt great to Justin. It was even better that what Mary had done to him earlier in the day. As Shannon slid her ruby lips up and down Justin's rod, he couldn't take his eyes off of Lydia's naked body. When Lydia saw how intensively Justin was staring at her, she spread her legs even further apart and began caressing her nude form with her soft hands.

It didn’t take long for Justin to reach his breaking point and he grunted as he fired his body fluid into Shannon’s mouth. Shannon wouldn’t release Justin from her grip until she knew that the boy was finished shooting every drop from his rigid rocket. Then Shannon swallowed, took a big sip of coffee, and then dried her mouth with her towel.

Shannon said, “Justin, I hope this makes up for what I put you through today,” but Justin was too spent to even reply.

Soon Justin drifted off to sleep, so the girls covered him with a blanket. Then Lydia and Shannon crawled into bed together. Justin slept so well that it was almost noon when he woke up. His parents were on the way, so Lydia rushed him home and got him dressed in his clean clothes before they arrived. As he got into his parent’s car, Lydia, Shannon, Mary and Becky were there to say goodbye.

As they pulled away, Justin’s mom asked, “Was it as bad as you thought it was going to be.”

Justin smiled and said, “No mom. It was just the opposite!”

The End