Stripped at a Walmart by Surfer

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Executionus

Stripped at a Walmart by Surfer

Post by Executionus »

Before I actually begin with my humiliating ordeal, I'll give you all a little description about myself so that you can visualize the situation better. At the time of the incident, I was 18 years old. I was around 5'3'' and weighed about 130 pounds. I had, and still have, long red hair. As far as looks go, I'm not ashamed to admit that I stood out from virtually every other student in my grade level, not to mention my school, for one reason, and one reason alone. My breasts were enormous. I wore a 36 DD bra size my junior year of high school, later to move to a 38 DD the next year, the year of the incident. Remember, I was only 5'3'' and 130 pounds. As far as the rest of my body goes, well, lets just say that curvy was an apropos word to describe me. Now, because of this, as you can imagine, I was pretty well known (although obviously not for the right reasons) and had many guy friends. However, I also had more than my share of enemies, most of which were female. In the end, I guess my body was the reason why I was forced to go through what I did.

It was a bright sunny day in late July. Summer was winding down and it was time to get ready for the up coming school year. Kids across town were being forced to go shopping with their parents for back to school supplies and clothes. Sales were going on all over the city, but there was no better place to find clothes at a bargain then the local Wal Mart. Because of this, most kids were out and about. Back at my house however, I of course was laying around watching TV. My father was at work and my Mom was in her room. At about 1:00 pm my Mother came into the family room and asked me what I was doing inside on a day like this. As if she didn't already know that I disliked the outdoors. I told her that it was too hot outside and turned back to the television. That’s when she told me it was time to go shopping. I argued lazily but decided to go in the end. We would be going to the local Wal Mart, much to my dismay. See, to a lot of older students, Wal Mart was just a bargain store. It certainly wasn't any place to find fashionable clothing. I figured that I would pretend to look around for a little while, and then ask my Mom to take me to a real clothing store. How wrong I turned out to be...

When we got to the Wal Mart it was packed. "What a zoo" I thought. After spending what seemed like an eternity trying to find parking, we finally parked and went into the store. As we got in I noticed many students from my school were present, shopping for various things with their parents. Not wanting to waste any time, my Mom quickly dragged me over to the clothing department. We spent about 5 minutes looking around until finally my mom picked out a rather dull looking outfit. We made our way over to the changing rooms and were greeted with a mob of people all attempting to do the same thing I was. I did not however, notice anyone from my school. In fact, there were hardly any kids at all around the rooms. "Thank god" I told myself. Hopefully now I would be able to leave and go to a real store. "I can't believe how crowded it is today" my Mom said in disgust. "Yeah, there's no way I'm waiting in line to try these on" I said. "No, I guess that would take much too long. But you have to buy clothes for school. Come here Kristen" my Mom called. She was in an open space to the right of the changing rooms. I slowly made my way over to her, and as I did she took the clothes from my hand. Holding them up to me she looked as if to see if they would fit me. "I don't know, we really need to try these on" she said. Laying them down on a small end table next to us she told me to take off my flip flops. "Why" I asked in protest. "So we can see if these will fit" she told me. "Um.. What are you talking about? I hope you don't think I’m just going to try on clothes in the middle of the store" I asked in disbelief. "Oh you're not in the middle of the store Kristen. No one can see you, come on. Hurry up so we can get a move on." "Mom", I asked, "Are you insane? I am not trying on anything out here. That's ridiculous! Now I want to go somewhere else!" I was getting a little angry now. "Honestly Kristen it's not that big of a deal. People do it all the time. I swear you're worse than your sister." And with that my Mom came over to me and before I knew it had both of her hands underneath my white t-shirt. "MOM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" With one quick motion she lifted my shirt up and over my chest, exposing my lacy pink bra. "MOM STOP NOW!!" I didn't want to yell, as that would attract attention to the situation, but I tried sounding forceful and serious. She continued, and I struggled, but to no avail, and she didn't stop until she had it off one of my arms. "Kristen, I told you we have to try on clothes, and you said it yourself, you don't want to wait in line to get into the rooms. Now stop being a baby and let’s get this over with." As soon as she finished with that sentence, she went back to taking off my shirt. As she already had the shirt almost off both my arms, it only took one more tug upward to get the tiny cotton shirt over them. I made a quick grab at my neck to stop my shirt from leaving my body fully, but I was too late. With one last tug she lifted the shirt up and over my head, leaving me topless. I quickly put my hands up to cover my chest. "There, what was so hard about that now?" my Mom asked me. I could not believe I was now standing in the store exposed in my bra for anyone and everyone passing by to see. To this day I can still remember the feeling of that shirt leaving my body. My heart began to beat very fast as I was both nervous, and for some reason, a little excited. I can also remember my Mom's attitude, which for some reason, did not seem to change. It was like me and she did this everyday, like it was perfectly normal. I quickly looked around, and to my surprise no one was yet looking at me. "Now put this on Kristen" my Mother said to me, as she gave me the shirt I was to try on. With a little hesitation, I speedily put on the Wal Mart shirt. "That looks okay I guess" she said as she tugged a little on the material. I was hardly paying attention to her at the moment as I was still in a little shock from being forcefully exposed just a second earlier. I was again looking around just to make sure no classmates had seen me when I felt something at the bottom of my shorts. Once again, before I realized what was happening, it was too late. As I came back to focusing on my clothes, my Mom placed one hand on each leg of my shorts, and pulled. "MOM!!" I screamed, actually yelling that time. I will never forget what happened next. As I screamed, my Mother continued to pull down my shorts. She quickly slid them off my waist, down my thighs, and finally bent down and dropped them to my ankles, all the while why I was frantically trying to make a grab at them to pull them back up. So there I was my shorts at my feet, exposed in my matching pink thong. As if being stripped again by my Mom wasn't bad enough, as you can imagine, when I let out the scream, almost everyone in the vicinity looked my way. I'm not even sure what to call the color that hit my cheeks. I then basically just froze. I honestly had no where to go unless I wanted to go hide in the clothing racks. As I was standing there my mom lifted up one leg at a time and removed the shorts completely. She then lifted one leg at a time again, only this time putting on the matching shorts. I was still in shock and just stood there staring at the people who had looked when I had screamed. It seemed a little odd to me, but now only one or two people were looking in my direction. Even though they were mostly older women, I was still expecting people to be freaked out at me standing there in my underwear, shorts at my feet. At this point my heart slowed down a bit. Could my Mom really be right? Do people try on clothes outside the changing rooms here frequently? It then occurred to me that "people" probably meant little kids, and did not include 18 year old girls. Standing up, my mother exclaimed that she liked the outfit a little. "Its okay I guess, but I'm sure we can find better ones; wait here while I got get something else." She then turned and walked away. At that point I did not know what to do. I remember looking at the changing rooms; they were still as crowded as ever. I then remember looking down at my clothes on the table. A strange feeling came over me. I was a little excited as I thought that two seconds ago I was naked in public.

My mom came back with a new outfit, not much better than the first. "Let’s try this now" she exclaimed. I backed away quickly. "Mom, I'm not doing that again, just stop." "Kristen, I'm not going to argue with you, you have to try on clothes. Now get over here." "No, I'll wait in the line if that's how you're going to be" I told her. "No Kristen, I just remembered that I have to be somewhere at 3:30, so we don't have that much time. Now stop arguing and try these on." As she made her way towards me my heart started racing again. "MOM! I'm not doing this again! Stop!!" My Mother had once again dropped the clothes and put her hands on my shirt. She lifted the shirt up a little ways before I had grabbed it and started pulling it down. "Kristen stop now and try these on." "MOM I TOLD YOU NO!" We struggled against each other for a little while. My shirt had risen almost to the bottom of my bra. It was then stuck there for a moment, neither of us budging. Suddenly, my Mom let go and bent down. Thinking that she had given up I breathed a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, I was dead wrong. My Mom had bent down and as I let go of my shirt, she grabbed the waist band of my shorts. Before I could even gasp, she had them down around my thighs. With one more quick pull they were down to my feet. I quickly bent over a little to cover the front side of my thong. "MOM I TOLD YOU NO!!" She just stood there and laughed a little. I then bent down and made a grab for the shorts. That was another mistake. As I was bending over to bring up my shorts, my Mom quickly grabbed hold of my shirt from below my back and before I could stand up fully she pulled the shirt over my head. As I stood up, off came the shirt over my hands, leaving my body completely. I was now standing in the Wal Mart in only my bra and panties for all to see, having been stripped by my Mom. I was in twice the shock as I was before. I was again in a state of paralysis. Coming back to reality, I tried to cover my chest with one hand and my panties with the other. I'm sure that just added to the embarrassment. "Now put on this shirt Kristen." I did not move. I turned my head a little to see a few people looking in my direction. My Mother, not wanting to wait, decided to dress me. She put the shirt on my body with a little difficulty, as I was basically just standing there, mouth open and wide eyed. She then took the shorts off my feet and put the new ones on, pulling them up on my hips. "I like this outfit better" she said. Okay, I think we'll keep this one. Let met go put the first one back. She then walked away. Standing there, clothed now, my heart was still racing. I could not believe I was just in my underwear in public. Still thinking, I did not notice a woman next to me. She seemed to be much older, in her 60's perhaps. "Changing rooms are too full huh?" she asked. I said nothing. "Its okay, no one really minds you changing out here, I’m sure." She then continued on shopping. My Mother came back carrying a new outfit.

At that point I'm not quite sure what happened. I remember just being in a state of shock kind of. My Mom came up to me and told me to get out of the clothes, but I did nothing. I then remember her saying something about time, then laying down the clothes. The next thing I know is that she is taking off my shirt and shorts. In a matter of seconds I am again in my bra and panties. I didn't even bother trying to cover myself. I just stood there in the middle of the space in my pink bra and thong. She put the new outfit on me and said it looked better than the first but not as good as the second. I looked around now and noticed that I was still only getting a glance here and there. Without hesitation she pulled the shirt off me, and then pulled down the shorts, leaving me in my underwear once again. She then laid the clothes on top of the 2nd outfit, which were on top of my original clothes. "Okay, I think we can try on a couple more outfits. You don't need THAT much for school." She turned and walked back to the rack. Standing there, I was still in that daze. It was only broken by someone else coming up to me, and the sentence that followed. "OMG its Kristen and she’s... naked!" This time, it was not an old lady- it was three girls I recognized from school!!! In fact, there could hardly be anyone worse to see me in a situation like this. These girls were in my grade level and hated me for getting the attention that I got. They spread rumors about me and gave me dirty looks anytime I passed them in the halls. I quickly came too and put my hands up to cover myself, gasping. "Well well, what do we have here?" Sam, the leader of the group made her way over to me. "Changing rooms a little too crowded Kristen? Or do you just like exposing yourself in the middle of Wal Marts?" I could only muster a gasp. At that moment my Mom came back with another new outfit. "Oh hello girls, how are you?" "Good!" they all answered enthusiastically. "Kristen here is just trying on clothes for school." "I see that Mrs. K." Sam exclaimed. With that my Mom came over and began to put the shirt on me. The 3 girls burst out laughing. I started to fight back but my Mom was honestly too strong, and I didn't want to further my humiliation by causing a scene. As soon as she had gotten the shirt and shorts on, she asked the girls what they thought. "I don't know Mrs. K., it looks a little small to me" Sam said. With that she came over and tugged on the shirt. She then put her hands in the waist band of my shorts and pulled them up and down a little. "Nope, guess they fit okay" she said with a sly smile. "Good, that makes 3 outfits so far." My Mom then once again proceeded to strip me of my shirt and shorts. The girls just giggled again. As soon as I was back in my bra and panties, my mom laid the third outfit on the first 2 and began to walk toward the clothing rack. After taking a few steps she turned around and said that her going back and forth between me and the clothes was taking too long, and that I should just come over to where the rack was. Unfortunately for me, the rack was smack dab in the middle of the Women’s Department, and I would be standing in an open space twice as large as the one I was in now. At least the changing rooms where I was currently provided some protection. "Mom I'm not changing over there, and I'm sure as heck not going to walk around in my underwear!!!" I was starting to loose it. It felt like I had no control over the situation, and the arrival of these 3 girls only made matters worse. "I told you I'm not arguing with you Kristen, come over here now." With that my Mom picked up the stack of clothes and walked over to the spot. The three girls started laughing. "Looks like you'll really get to show off now Kristen" teased Sam. She then grabbed my arm and tried to walk me over to my Mom. I let go and tried to slap her across her face. Unfortunately, Sam was into gymnastics and was much more athletic then me. She easily dodged my right hand and hit me once in the stomach. As I was winded, her two friends each took my arms and dragged me over to the rack. As I was being forced over there I noticed more and more people began to look at me. Once there, my Mom, with the help of the girls, put me into another outfit. This time the outfit did not fit, so I was forced to stand there in my underwear for a while until they found the right size. After checking to make sure it fit, Sam's friends took off my top, while Sam slowly pulled down my shorts. I only let them undress me because honestly, I had to. If I had tried to struggle, God only knows what Sam could have done, or what my Mother would have done.

Standing in the middle of the department, I now noticed that about a half a dozen people had started to make their way over to where we were. It looked like they were pretending to shop, but I could not help noticing that people were staring. I even saw 2 little boys shopping with their Mother. They would not stop looking at me! Finally my Mom came over and held up another outfit. After checking to make sure it was about the right size, I was again forced to put it on. As Mom was pulling up my shorts, I glanced over at Sam and noticed that she was whispering to her two friends. I kept looking then saw one of the girls leave the other two. "That fits well doesn't it Kristen?" I neither shook my head nor nodded. As my mother was in the process of removing the clothes, Sam came up to her holding something. I could not tell what it was at first, but as soon as she started talking to my Mom, I knew. "Mrs. K., we found these for Kristen. There is a big sale on Women’s lingerie so I thought Kristen could buy some." "Why thank you Sam, that's a great idea!" I was horrified. That little bitch, I thought. But surely my Mother wouldn't make me try on bras and panties here. Surely she wouldn't let her own child be seen completely naked by total strangers. As I took off the shorts, the four of them came over to me. "Kristen, Sam says there is a big sale on Women’s underwear, so I thought we could buy some." "Whatever Mom, I'm done here, let’s leave, now." I then went to get my clothes on. "But we can't buy these without trying them on Kristen" my Mom said. My heart skipped a beat. "Mom, is this a joke? Are you serious?" I could see by the look on her face that she was. I couldn't help it anymore. I began to argue with her rather loudly. "MOM, THIS IS ENOUGH. FIRST YOU STRIP ME AND FORCE ME TO GET CHANGED IN PUBLIC, AND THEN YOU BRING ME OVER HERE AND CONTINUE TO HUMILIATE ME IN FRONT OF MY CLASSMATES. I AM NOT GOING TO TRY ON ANOTHER THING. I AM LEAVING, NOW!!" As I finished yelling, not only did I notice more people coming over to us, but I saw a weird expression on my Mom's face. She was smiling slightly. Before I knew what was happening, I felt a hand on the back of my bra strap. My eyes widened and I let out a cry as I felt Sam unhook my bra. I turned around to face her, as my bra began to fall. I tried to hold it up, but as before, I was too slow. Sam grabbed both cups at the bottom with her hands and pulled. My bra flew off my chest, sending me backwards a couple of feet. Immediately I put my hands on my chest to cover myself. The first thing I noticed was my bra in Sam’s hand. I then saw her two friends laughing and a small crowd of people gathered, some in a little awe, others just starring. So there I was in only my small pink thong, topless holding my chest so people could not see my 38 DD size breasts. "Now try this on Kristen" my Mom said, presenting me with a plane white bra. I could not believe she was serious. Did she not see all these people standing here, just waiting to see me naked?!

I refused to take the bra from my Mom. I just stood there in shock, still holding my breasts. "Kristen, today please" my Mom said. "Mom, look at all these people!" I tried whispering to her. I was really beginning to get scared. I had never been seen naked before by anyone, much less a large group of people. "They're just shopping Kristen. Now come on, I’m losing my patience." And with that she moved towards me. She then tried to give me the bra one more time, holding it out for me. When I did not take it, she held it in one hand, and with the other she tried prying my hands away from me. "MOM, STOP!!" I yelled. "Girls, can you please help Kristen put this on?" "Sure Mrs. K!" Sam said enthusiastically. As she made her way over to me, I continued to hold my chest. "Now Kristen, don't make your Mommy angry!" Sam said with a smirk. She then grabbed my arms with both hands as my Mom moved around to the back of us. "Get off me you little bitch!" I yelled. We struggled for a little bit but Sam was just too strong. She grabbed hold of my arms and yanked them off my chest. Hands over our heads, my breasts were now on full display for all to see. I was mortified. My Mother quickly put the bra on me and clasped the strap at the back. She stood back, and in a moments time it was obvious what Sam and her friends had done. They had purposely brought over a bra that was way, way too big. As soon as my mom let go, the bra basically just fell off my chest. "Looks like it's a little too big" my Mom said. I then moved a little bit and the bra fell completely off of me, much to the delight of Sam and, as I noticed, a lot of people around me. "One second, I'll go get the right size" said Sam. "You're about a what, 38 DD Kristen?" She asked, making sure to say "38 DD" very loudly. She then bent down and picked up the bra. So there I was once again, now standing topless in only my thong, my enormous boobs on display for everyone. I was in so much shock again I didn't even make a move to cover myself. I just stood there staring into the crowd of people. I now saw more boys in the group, although they all appeared to be younger. That did not stop them however, from staring; mouth's opened at my body.

Sam came back quickly with not only a new bra, but with matching panties too! She gave the bra to my Mom, who promptly put it on me. "That fits a little better" she said. Sam then told my Mom that she had brought over matching panties. "Okay, let's see how those fit." Sam walked over to me and put two hands in the waistband of my thong. That's when I snapped out of the shock and looked at Sam. She had a smile on her face. I then felt her hands move, and I quickly grabbed my panties. She tried pulling them down, as I tried pulling them up. We struggled for a bit, not gaining any ground. Sam's friend then snuck up behind me. As Sam backed off, her friend bent down, and before I could do anything, had both hands inside my thong. She then pulled down fiercely, sliding my thong off my waist, down my thighs and finally down to my feet. A few people in the crowd actually clapped. I quickly tried to cover both sides of myself. I heard Sam whisper to me, "Now everyone can see that big ass of yours Kristen, I know that’s what you wanted this whole time anyway." Humiliation can't even begin to describe how I felt. The most private part of my body was now on display for a large group of complete strangers. I had just been stripped by my own classmates in a Wal Mart. As I stood there, Sam grabbed the new thong and made me step into it. As she was sliding it up my legs, I knew it wasn't going to fit- it was getting stuck around my thighs. With some force, Sam pushed the thong all the way on me, giving me an enormous wedgie. You couldn't even see the back of the thong it was so small. "Well I guess it doesn't fit" she said. With that she took hold of the panties and pulled them down and off me, leaving me naked once again. Sam backed away and told my Mom she would go and try to find another pair. My Mother then said, "You might as well find a new bra to match Sam." Sam said okay and then her two friends came up to me and made a move for my last piece of clothing. I tried to back away but they grabbed it from both sides. As one of her friends pulled at the cups, the other got her hand around my back and un did the clasp. In a second the bra was whisked off me and I was finally left completely naked. I could not believe this was happening to me. How did I go from lazily walking into a Wal Mart to being 100 percent nude in front of a crowd of on lookers? I tried covering myself; once again with my hands- one hand over my chest the other over my pussy. This got a few snickers from some young boys. I was so humiliated. Sam came back with new underwear and proceeded to dress me. This pair actually fit decently, however the protection was short- she quickly took them off me, leaving me naked once again. Sam and her 2 friends then went back to the lingerie area with my Mom, leaving me alone for the first time. I can remember the feeling of loneliness. At least when I was naked I was with my Mom, who was the one who started this ordeal for me in the first place. Standing there now, still trying to cover my body, I couldn't help but look at all the people. I now noticed kids without parents whispering to each other, starring at my naked body. More and more kids began to come over, some which looked to be in 8th grade or maybe even higher! I was on complete display for everyone. The four of them then came back with a few pairs of underwear, all of which I had to try on. Some fit, some didn't. I remember that Sam and her friends were enjoying themselves throughout the whole process. Sam would talk loudly about how the "thong hardly covered my butt" or how the "bra was so big that if I moved you could see my boobs." This just added to my humiliation. Finally, my Mom said that we had gotten enough clothes. She left to go put the clothes we weren't buying up, leaving me with Sam and the gang. I thought the worst was over as I went to go pick up my clothes. However, as I searched through the stack I could not find them. My heart began to race. Sam then approached me. "What's the matter Kristen, can't find your clothes? Maybe that's because we through them away!" I was horrified. How could she do this to me? My Mom came back and I quickly told her what Sam had done. "Don't be ridiculous Kristen, why would Sam do such a thing?" Sam then told her that I was lying and that I must have just misplaced the clothes. I was furious and told my Mom that was a lie, but she would hear none of it. Giving up, I finally just asked my Mom to give me an outfit and I would put that on. "We haven't paid for these yet Kristen, you can't wear them." "What?" I asked in disbelief. "You heard me; you can't just put on clothes we haven't bought yet. You can wear them once their bought, now let's check out." Did she mean what I thought she meant? Changing and being naked in public was unbearable, but at least I was in the women's clothing department (not like that stopped boys from seeing me though), but I could not even think about walking to the counter and out of Wal Mart wearing nothing. However, my Mom must have thought otherwise as she started to walk off. "MOM, WAIT I CAN'T DO THIS!" She just ignored me. Sam came over to me and whispered in my ear that the show had just begun.

Standing there staring back at her, I felt two pairs of hands grab my arms from each side. Her friends were trying to drag me out of the department! "STOP!! STOP IT NOW!! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T..." But they weren't listening. Sam began to laugh as I got closer and closer to the aisle. I was kicking my feet and trying to wiggle free, but to no avail. Finally the girls let go and shoved me hard, sending me into the middle of the aisle- one of the main aisles in Wal Mart. A woman gasped and people all around looked at me. I covered myself and tried running back into the clothing racks, but Sam's friends blocked my escape. They grabbed me and held me tight. "STOP!!!" I yelled. More and more people were looking at me. Sam's friends then began to drag me to the front of the store. The whole time I was fighting to get free, to the delight of many male shoppers I'm sure. My large breasts were bouncing up and down the whole time, and I had no way to cover myself as both my arms were being held firm. As we got close to the front, Sam told her friends to take a right. About 10 seconds later we were stepping into the Electronics Department. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP!!" I shouted. As we entered the entire department looked our way. More and more people throughout the store were seeing me naked. Suddenly, Sam told her friends to let me go. The three of them backed up and I was momentarily confused as to why they had let go. Then it hit me. I looked up and to my left and saw it. I was on TV!! My entire front side was on display on 3 different TVs for all too see. I let out a cry and quickly covered myself. However, I hadn't seen a couple of other TVs further down. Unfortunately, my ass was also being tapped so shoppers could still see that. I turned around on the spot after noticing what everyone was laughing at. I tried covering myself in all areas, but of course that was impossible. Finally I gave up and, not seeing Sam or her friends, made a run for it. I didn't know where to go so I just ran to the back of the store. What a sight I was- a naked 18 year old girl with enormous breast running through a Wal Mart. It took a little while but finally I made it. At the back of the store I was able to run into the women's bathroom. I quickly shut the door behind me. Turning around, I was greeted with Sam and her two friends. However, another girl was with them. I later found out that it was a friend who Sam had called when she first saw me in the Women's Clothing Department. They all laughed at me. "Having trouble are we Kristen? By the looks of it, you seem to be enjoying yourself actually." I looked down and my nipples were erect. I could not help getting excited being completely naked in a huge store like I was. Thinking about what I had just done, I was soon shaken back to reality when the wind abruptly left my stomach. Sam had hauled off and punched me. I doubled over gasping for air. She then lifted my head and slapped me across the face. "Look at you, you slut! I bet you've been enjoying this the whole time! I bet you love total strangers seeing your tits and ass. I bet you wish every guy in here would fuck you don't you? Well since you obviously like people seeing you naked, then I guess you won't care if the kids at school see you too!" With that Sam ran behind me and grabbed my arms, pinning them behind my back. Her 3rd friend then took out a camera and began snapping photos. Still holding me, Sam pulled my upper body backwards towards her, making my breasts present themselves fully. I was helpless to cover myself, and her friend did not stop taking pictures until the film was full. Sam even turned me around to make sure they got pictures of my ass. Throwing me to the ground, I noticed Sam walk over me to one of her friends. Her friend gave her a full bottle of water from her purse. Sam then opened the bottle and began to pour it all over me. Once done, she through the bottle at me and they all left. I got up slowly, tears beginning to well up in my eyes. Suddenly, the door burst open, and there stood my Mom, a look of anger in her eyes. This can't get any worse, I thought.

"Kristen, what on earth are you doing!?" "I told you to come to the front of the store so we can check out!! Now I'm going to be late for my appointment!" She walked over to me and I noticed at the door stood Sam and her friends. "You're in trouble young lady. Get out of here now!" My Mom then picked me up and pushed me out of the bathroom. She pushed me past Sam and friends and then steered me over towards a bench, which was conveniently located outside the bathroom area, right along side a large walkway. She sat down on the bench and through me over her lap. Before I could protest, she began to spank me very hard! I tried fighting but it was no use. As she continued to slap my ass she started to yell at me for making her late. After about 15 smacks, she stopped. Holding her one hand with the other, she let out a sigh. "I can take over for you if you need Mrs. K." I turned my head and saw Sam looking right at me, smiling. "Sure, go ahead Sam." I let out a cry. Another girl my own age was about to embarrass me further by spanking me like a little girl in the middle of a crowded store. As my Mom got up, I tried to make a break for it, but she grabbed onto my arm and held me tight until Sam had sat down. She then turned me over to Sam, who grabbed me and with some effort, bent me over her knee. She then proceeded to spank my already red ass. One slap after another hit my sore butt. She would alternate cheeks, never slowing down. I never looked up, but I could hear more and more people coming over. I heard laughter and comments like "why is she getting spanked Mommy? She's almost a grown up!" Finally the pain and humiliation had become too much and I began to cry. Sam let up on the spanking a little, but started to do something else. As Sam spanked me once, she then held her hand on my ass for a moment. During that time she began to lightly touch my pussy. I jumped the first time she did it, much to the delight of the crowd. As she continued doing it, I felt myself losing control. My nipples were fully erect, as a young boy so loudly pointed out. Sam did not let up until she could tell I was close to it. After about 5 more smacks I finally lost all dignity and started to shake. I looked to the side and could see Sam's friends mouth's wide open, all knowing what was about to happen. With one more touch I finally started to convulse and moan. Sam quickly got up, making me fall to the floor. I couldn't help myself- I started to have an orgasm right there, with more than 20 total strangers standing around me, looking on in shock. I bucked my hips up and down moaning loudly until finally I hit my climax with a loud yell. My body fell limp to the floor and I just lay there on the cold tile completely naked and crying. It was then that Wal Mart security finally arrived and escorted my Mother and me out of the store. I remember walking past a countless number of people, all eyeing my body. I was broken and humiliated and would never step foot in that store again.