The mortifying shopping trip part 1 (part 6D now added)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

“No please Sarah, I’m absolutely begging, please don’t spank me here.” Screamed Vicky.

Spank spank spank.

“No stop, please Verity is filming this.” Begged Vicky.

“You SPANK grumpy SPANK moody SPANK bitch.” Said Sarah.

Sarah continued to spank her, after every word she spoke.

“You’re getting absolutely everything you deserve. I’m going to spank you until you apologise for all of your rude comments today.. I want you to say I’m sorry for being such a naughty little baby girl.” Said Sarah.

“No way am I saying that.” Screamed Vicky.

“Well then Verity you have permission to keep filming until she says it. Oh by the way Vicky, Jonathan is great in bed, he definitely knew how to make me cum.” Said Sarah.

Louise burst into laughter at this. Vicky burst into tears. As her bum got redder and redder after each spank.

“It was last week, I met Johnny in a bar. He was sad because you were up in the alps and he couldn’t be with you. So I bought him a few drinks and we talked about you. I told him you weren’t worth crying over. I told him how you liked to sleep around. I told him you had a different guy every night up in your hotel room. He wasn’t best pleased.” Said Sarah.

“Shut up. Stop spanking me.” Yelled Vicky. Her face a deep red from embarrassment.

Louise was laughing at Sarah’s words.

“Tell it like it was sis.” Said Louise.

“You fucking liar, I wasn’t fucking other men every night. I’m not a slut.” Said Vicky

“Johnny told me how he deserved someone better, someone who wasn’t prudish around him. That’s when I kissed him. It was a long drawn out french kiss. I had my tongue deep inside his throat and he had his tongue deep inside my mouth. I loved it, it rocked my world.” Said Sarah.

Verity was still filming Vicky’s spanking capturing every detail of Vicky’s bright red face with tears running down her cheeks. Verity was capturing Vicky’s bright red bum, from the spanking. All Vicky could hear was how Sarah was tormenting her.

Louise was hanging on every word Sarah said. She thought it was hilarious how her sister was describing the night she had caught hold of Vicky’s ex-boyfriend.

“The kiss felt great, so passionate and so warm. As he kissed me he put his hand down my shirt and rubbed and caressed my breasts. It was wonderful. I put my hands in his shirt and felt his beautiful six pack. It was gorgeous. The bar tender saw how passionate we were getting at his bar, and he told us both to leave. Before I knew what was happening, Johnny picked me up in his arms and carried me outside to his car.” Said Sarah.

Vicky’s bum was getting redder and redder and sorer and sorer. But Sarah’s spanks were still raining down on her. Vicky was now completely balling her eyes out. She was still determined not to say what Sarah wanted.

Vicky was determined that whatever Sarah did or said she was never going to submit to her. Although Verity was filming her in every detail, Vicky knew it was just the four of them in this shop.

“Johnny opened his car door and set me down on the passenger seat. He closed the door and went around to the drivers side. As he sat down and shut his door, i unbuttoned his jeans pulled his cock out of his boxers through the hole in the front. He was a big boy, must’ve been eight inches whilst floppy. I bent my head down into his boxers and gave a long lick from base to tip.” Said Sarah.

Vicky squealed at this point. Sarah was describing in glorified detail what Sarah and her Jonathan had done. Here she was over her sisters knee like a naughty little girl, being spanked completely bare, from head to toe. Her bare bottom was bright red and extremely sore.

Vicky thought this was bad until Louise grabbed her legs and spread them wider. Vicky then saw verity move behind her for a close up of her spread and parted legs. Vicky realised Verity must be getting a really intimate unobstructed view of her anus and pussy.

“Wow that bush is like a thick forest!!” Commented Verity.

“Yeah sis, you shouldn’t let your garden grow so much.” Said Louise.

“Johnny started his engine and started to drive, whilst I got to know his gear shift intimately. As I continued to lick him from base to tip I could tell he was liking it. He was most definitely a grower. Johnny had gone from eight inches to almost eleven inches. It was like licking my favourite lollipop. Except that lollipop grew longer. I couldn’t take my tongue off it like you get your tongue stuck on an icy pole in winter.” Said Sarah.

Vicky felt every word pierce her like ice. Her sister was describing her betrayal in full wicked detail. Vicky felt jealous and anger. How dare her little sister do this to her. Louise now held her legs apart. Verity filming her in detail.

Vicky had heard enough she tried to wriggle and squirm off her sisters lap. As Sarah continued to spank her. Sarah for a few seconds stopped spanking Vicky.

“Verity she’s trying to get free, do you have anything that could help?” Asked Sarah.

“Yes I’ve the perfect thing.” Said Verity.

Verity put her phone down for a second and went over to her till. Verity was pleased, she was in charge of the shop, this evening. It meant she only had to work when customers came through the door.

Verity returned a few seconds later. Verity bent over the struggling Vicky and placed a small black band on Vicky’s left wrist. She tightened it a little before placing a second one through the first and then around Vicky’s right wrist.

Verity then tightened both bands. Vicky’s hands were now trapped behind her back.

“Cable ties. That’s absolutely brilliant.” Said Louise.

Vicky groaned and struggled but couldn’t free her wrists.

“Now then little baby, where were we?” Asked Sarah.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“You know what your bum must be on fire cause my hand certainly is.” Said Sarah.

“I’ve another idea.” Said Verity.

She picked her phone back up and headed into the store. After several long minutes, Verity returned.

“Here made this will serve up a treat.” Said Verity.

Verity passed an item to Louise.

“Ah great idea.” Said Louise.

“Sarah all you have to do is hold the baby still.” Said Verity.

“Vicky the other two are about to “An Dre” your bum in public. Before they do just say what I told you to say.” Said Sarah.

“No never.” Cried Vicky.

“Fine little baby, before tonight is up you will submit to us.” Said Sarah.

“And start being polite to us.” Said Louise.

“Fuck both of you.” Screamed Vicky.

S M A C K the loudest and hardest spank hit Vicky’s bare bum.

“Owwwwwww shit that hurt.” Screamed Vicky.

S M A C K the second loudest spank.

“Owwwwww.” Screamed Vicky.

“We told you not to swear.” Said Verity.

S M A C K. The third loudest hit.

“Owwwww.” Screamed Vicky.

“And be polite.” Said Louise.

S M A C K. came the fourth loudest.

“Owwww.” Screamed Vicky.

“You were right Verity these table tennis paddles are brilliant.” Said Louise laughing as she aimed another hit.

S M A C K

“Owwww.” Vicky Screamed again.

“Right where were we. Ahh yes, I had just licked your ex-boyfriend in the car. Well Johnny drove back to your place Vicky. He let us in through the front door. After shutting it behind us, he ripped my skirt off and it landed in the hall.” Said Sarah relishing her story.

The two girls paused in their spankings whilst Sarah spoke. They knew Sarah wanted to torture Vicky as much as possible. So Vicky had to hear what Sarah said.

Now Sarah was paused, they resumed their spanks.

S M A C K

“Owwww.” Screamed Vicky

S M A C K
S M A C K
S M A C K

After each spank came Vicky’s pitiful screams. The tennis table bats do their work splendidly well. Sarah put her hand up.

“Johnny grabbed me and ripped my tights down, as I ripped the buttons on the front of his shirt. He picked me up off my feet and carried me upstairs. He carried me towards the spare bedroom, but I had a better idea. I got Johnny to carry me into your room.” Said Sarah.

BLEEP BLEEP.

“What is that?” Asked Louise.

“Oh that’s just the front door of the supermarket I expect I have a customer. I’ll just go check.” Said Verity.

Vicky started to squirm again. She didn’t want anyone to see her bright red bum, or the blisters and welts that were now there. Vicky also didn’t want anyone else seeing her completely starkers over her sisters lap,

Even though they were right by the shop window the street outside was deserted. Vicky gave up squirming as a lost cause and stared out onto the dark street.

The lights had come on but it was clear the shopping centre was starting to close up for the night. The supermarket however was always the last to shut at 9pm. It was only 7pm now.

Vicky wished she was anywhere else right now, instead of here being humiliated. Vicky was resolutely determined not to say what her sister wanted no matter how much her sister tormented her.

Vicky’s reverie was cut short when verity returned with someone else. Verity had a big grin on her face as did the stranger.

“Hey guys, this is my friend Kat. Did you know that little baby Vicky here went to school with her? Kat has told me that wittle Wicky made her life hell at school, and even stole her then crush.” Said Verity relishing the look of horror on Vicky’s face.

“I saw the photos on Facebook. Congrats by the way, your little tits and hairy bush, have racked up five hundred likes and started seven hundred discussions on your body. Most of them aren’t pleasant. Oh I also saw some had copied Verity’s pictures and put them as their post headings.

The best one I saw was a guy named Jonathan. His page has your picture Vicky at the top and underneath the caption reads. THE TITLESS WONDER OF THE WORLD!!!!”

Oh and this other guy I know Larry, he put your film up at the top, with the caption underneath saying WATCH OUT!!! IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE? NO ITS SUPER RED BUM!!!!

These posts are awesome. I can’t believe Vicky is actually naked and being spanked on her bare bum. Oh I’ve just remembered a third post I really liked. His name was Derek and he posted on top of his page. It has a close up picture of your hairy vagina. I mean, if you didn’t have that bush it would be super explicit.

Anyway the caption reads WHY BOTHER TRIMMING YOUR BUSH WHEN YOU CAN GROW A JUNGLE!!!!!” Said Kat.

Louise was rolling around the floor laughing. Vicky was even redder in the face.

“Here Kat you need to try this.” Said Verity shoving a tennis table bat into Kat’s hands.

“Watch!!!” Said Louise.

S M A C K S M A C K

“Owwwww, Owwwwww,” Screamed Vicky.

Kat just laughed before trying herself.

S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K

“Owwwww, Owwwww, owwwwww.” Screamed Vicky.

“Enough for a bit girls. Will you say the line Vicky?” Asked Sarah.

“No.” Vicky cried.

“Fine have it your way, let me continue. I told darling Jonathan, that you’re room had the comfier bed, and I knew where all your toys were. He didn’t take much convincing. He pushed open your bedroom door and threw me on your bed.

It was so thrilling to be thrown on a bed. Johnny looked through your drawers and found your two sets of handcuffs. At this point I wanted him to dominate me. I let him handcuff me to the bed. He then took my left leg and slowly undid my boot and pulled my tights, sock and boot off throwing them across the room.

I think that’s how the bottom of your wardrobe door broke. Anyway he did the same with my right leg, that was how your China doll broke. It took ages clearing that up afterwards, I never thought a China doll could break into so many pieces.

Anyway there I am chained to your bed, wearing just my thong and shirt. He then began to lick my toes and bare legs. He made sure he sucked my toes individually.

Don’t worry wittle wicky we filmed it all for your pleasure. We may show you later. Anyways, he then ducked back into your drawers and pulled out a ball gag.

Really sis didn’t know you were so kinky!!” Said Sarah.

The other three girls were laughing their heads off but as soon as Sarah paused her story they continued to paddle Vicky’s bare bum, but this time Louise filmed it.

Vicky had started to cry uncontrollably after hearing how Sarah was able to get Jonathan so easily into her bed.

S M A C K
S M A C K
S M A C K
S M A C K
S M A C K
S M A C K

“Owwww, Owwwww, Owwwwww, OWWWW, OWWWW, OWWWWW,” Screamed Vicky louder then ever as the pain grew in her blistered bum.

Sarah held her hand up.

“Say what I want Vicky.” Said Sarah.

“Ok. I’m sorry for being such a baby.” Said Vicky, crying her eyes out.

“That wasn’t right, and you’re still being rude. More torture it is.” Said Sarah.

“Johnny put the ball gag in my mouth and tied it behind my head. He then went down to the kitchen I assume because when he came back he had a bowl of hot caramel and your strawberry trifle.

You, Wicky had spent hours, making the trifle the day before. It was for your boss’s annual cake competition, everyone at your work baked to show how good their baking skills were, and impress your boss to get promoted.

I laughed my head off when you had to buy a ready made trifle and looked like a little baby who can’t cook. I would’ve loved to see your bosses face after that fiasco.

Johnny Didn’t seem to care about you when he plunged his hands into and rubbed it in pieces up and down my naked legs and feet.

Oh it was even better when at least he pulled my panties down which, covered my naked cleanly shaved pussy. Unlike you I keep my self well trimmed and clean.

He slowly and gently poured the hot sticky caramel over my beautiful bared pussy giving it a sumptuous glazed look before placing the strawberry from your trifle on top.

Unfortunately your trifle was destroyed but it felt great on my skin.” Said Sarah.

Vicky had burst into more tears. That trifle had taken her weeks of preparation trying to find the right recipe buying the expensive ingredients. Making every item from scratch.

Then the day before the contest making the trifle perfectly. Though it had disappeared the day of the contest and had to buy a plain trifle from the store.

The look on her bosses face when she presented her store bought trifle. The humiliation she had felt when the judges scoffed at her. Her ex-boyfriend had covered her sister in it.

She hated how all her closest rivals had laughed at her pathetic attempt of a trifle. Whilst her actual trifle was betraying her.

Vicky was absolutely seething when S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K

“Oww, OWWW, OWWWW, OWWWWW, OWWWWW, OWWWWW.” Screamed Vicky again in pain.

The others just all laughed.

“Do you have anything to say Vicky?” Asked Sarah.

“I’m sorry for being such a naughty girl.” Said Vicky.

“Oh dear, you really are learning the hard way.

Johnny then lent down and licked your trifle clean off my painted toe nails. He individually sucked on my toes one by one before slowly moving on to the soles of my feet.

Johnny then slowly moved his way up my legs licking them as he went devouring each little piece of trifle as he went. He licked me slowly and effectively. I was getting so very wet, and he hadn’t even touched the top of my thighs.

He stroked my legs as he went. I wanted him so bad, I wrapped my bare legs around his strapping manly torso and pulled him down to my vagina where he are me out.

I’ve never came so hard, I squirted right in his face, I felt no shame or remorse. I enjoyed the attention he was giving me.

Johnny then moved up my body and ripped my T shirt and bra off exposing my bare chest to him for the first time. He stared at them and said they look like the most beautiful tits he had ever seen.

Well of course they are, my breasts are fucking fantastic, and there I was laid bare for Johnny to soak in every little detail of my glorious body. Johnny looked hungrily at me as he started to lick both my breasts.” Said Sarah.

Vicky knew what was coming next in Sarah’s little story, and it made Vicky shudder.

S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K S M A C K

“OWWWW, OWWWW, OWWWW, OWWWW, OWWWW, OWWWW.” Screamed Vicky.

Vicky was in absolute tears. The paddles hurt really bad. Her bum was blistered and bright red. Vicky couldn’t take any more torture. Sarah saw Vicky was about to crack.

“Verity start filming Vicky.” Said Sarah.

Verity got her camera and pointed it at Vicky’s face.

“I’m getting everything I deserve, I’ve been extremely rude to all of you, and I’m so sorry for being such a naughty little baby girl.” Vicky Said finally defeated.

“So you’ll do exactly as your told?” Asked Sarah.

“Yes.” Said Vicky.

“Yes miss Sarah.” Said Sarah.

“Yes miss Sarah.” Said Vicky her will totally broken.

“Now I want you to say, I’m sorry miss Sarah for being such a naughty little baby girl.” Said Sarah.

“I’m sorry miss Sarah for being such a naughty little baby girl.” Said Vicky.

“Hahahaha, aren’t you cute, I’ve got a present for you.” Said a voice.

SMACK.

“ARGHHHHHHHH, get it off it stings. OWWWWWWWWW!!!!” Screamed Vicky.

A cold hand had just spanked her bare bottom.
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

“OWWWWWW, my bum is absolutely on fire. Please stop the pain.” Screamed Vicky.

She was now thrashing wildly around clearly in pain.

“What did you just do Johnny?” Asked Sarah.

“What no kiss babes?” Said Johnny.

“OWWWWWW.” Screamed Vicky.

“Oh you’re absolutely right babes, we should endure the niceties first. Come here and kiss me you beautiful hunk.” Said Sarah seductively.

“OWWWWWWWWW” Screamed Vicky.

Jonathan leaned in and both he and Sarah locked heads in what was obviously a full blown french kiss, both were exploring each other’s mouths. Neither was moving away from the other any time soon.

“Ahem, Sarah, hate to bother you, whilst you’re busy but, Vicky does seem to be in some discomfort.” Said Louise smiling.

Sarah broke away from Johnny.

“OWWWWWWW.” Screamed Vicky still continuing to kick and scream wildly.

“What did you do you rascal?” Asked Sarah.

“RASCAL? You know I love it when you talk like that to me.” He Said leaning in for another french kiss.

Sarah leaned in too and they started kissing again.

“OWWWWWWWWW.” Screamed Vicky.

“Ahem.” Said Verity.

They broke apart again.

“Oh yeah right. The baby. I don’t know really, I finished my sandwich threw the wrapper in the bin and spanked her baby arse.” Said Johnny.

“This wrapper?” Asked Kat picking a wrapper out of the bin.

“I guess, I wasn’t paying much attention. I was more interested in Sarah’s beautiful brown eyes.” Said Johnny.

“You think my eyes are beautiful.” Said Sarah.

“Yes babes.” Said Johnny.

Sarah grabbed him and started making out again.

“Oh my god. Hahahahahaha.” Kat burst into laughter.

“What’s the joke?” Asked Verity.

“Here read the wrapper hahahaha.” Said Kat still in absolute fits of laughter.

“Noooo, hahahahahaha.” Laughed Verity, passing the packet to Louise.

“No wonder the wittle Wicky is screaming. Hahahahaha.” Said Louise.

“What atghhhh, have, OWWWW, you, Arghhhh, done?” Screamed Vicky.

“Well, Wittle Vicky, it seems your darling Jonathan’s sandwich. Contained, well really it’s main ingredient was.....” said Louise.

“Oh tell her already. Put the poor baby out of her misery hahahaha.” Laughed Kat.

“Tell, OWWWWWW, me.” Screamed Vicky.

“It contained, Paprika, Chile pepper, jalapeños, and one Carolina reaper. No wonder your backside is on fire.” Said Kat.

“Urm Johnny you’d better go deeply wash your hands, we don’t want you burning Sarah too. Sarah you might want to take your coat off. It’s also been covered in pepper.” Said Verity.

Johnny and Sarah parted doing as they were told.

“Is there any way to help her?” Asked Sarah.

“Well yeah easy fix, we’ll just wait for Johnny to return from washing his hands.” Said Kat.

“NoOOOOOW,” Screamed Vicky.

“I’m sorry are you making demands? Well we’ll see about that.” Said Sarah.

Sarah dug into the bag of supplies they had just bought.

“Ah yes here it is.” Said Sarah.

“OWWWWWW, please.” Begged Vicky.

“Open wide. And in goes the baby’s dummy.” Said Sarah.

She put a bright orange dummy in Vicky’s mouth, and tied a string around the back of Vicky’s head. Vicky with her hands cable tied couldn’t remove the dummy.

It was at that moment Johnny returned.

“Oh my god, the wittle baby looks so cute.” He said.

Vicky just screamed into the dummy but no sound escaped her lips. Her bum was still on fire from the pepper.

“Good Johnny you’re back, let’s get the pepper off shall we?” Said Kat.

“What do we do Kat?” Asked Verity.

“Well first, I need her to lie flat on the floor face down. Bum up. Then spread her legs to 45 degrees. I need full access to her bum.” Said Kat.

Vicky was unceremoniously pushed to the floor where her legs were spread. Her arms still cable tied behind her back. Her small tits and pussy against the cold floor.

“Right pass me a wet wipe.” Said Kat.

Verity passed Kat a wet wipe, as everyone including Johnny watched. Kat expertly spread Vicky’s arse cheeks wide. She then got the wet wipe and cleaned Vicky’s bum thoroughly as she could.

“There all clean. Take the dummy out a second.” Said Kat.

Louise removed Vicky’s dummy.

“Now wittle Wicky, are you still in pain?” Asked Kat.

“No Miss Kat.” Said Vicky.

“Are you going to continue screaming and being a baby?” Asked Sarah.

“No I’m going to be a good baby girl miss Sarah.” Said Vicky.

Everyone laughed.

“Aww isn’t she an obedient wittle Wicky.” Said Louise.

“Wait it’s 8:45pm I need to start getting ready to shut up. You’ll have to leave.” Said Verity.

“Verity, you, Kat and Johnny are welcome over Wittle Wicky’s anytime.” Said Sarah.

“Can we come back with you now? It’s the weekend and I’m not working again till Monday.” Said Kat.

“I’m not working this weekend either.” Said Johnny.

“Of course you’re both welcome.” Said Sarah.

“I’ll lock up here, and then I’ll be over, but I’m working tomorrow.” Said Verity.

“Yes that’s fine Verity, and wittle Wicky would absolutely love to visit you tomorrow. Wouldn’t you wittle Wicky?” Asked Louise.

“Yes miss Verity.” Said Vicky.

Sarah then picked up Vicky off the floor and slung her over her shoulder like you would a bag of spuds. Sarah walked towards the shop door.

“Louise, Kat and babes, can you all grab the shopping, we might as well car share.” Said Sarah.

The three girls, Johnny and Vicky being carried went back to the car. The teens had long gone. Sarah threw Vicky on the back seat. Johnny got in the front with Sarah. Louise and Kat pushed Vicky into the middle.

“You’ve got a long day tomorrow wittle Wicky. Let’s get you home to bed.” Said Sarah.

“I’m feeling hungry.” Said Louise.

“I wouldn’t mind something to eat either.” Said Kat.

“I can stop at the drive in on the way home.” Said Sarah.

“Thanks.” Said both girls.

Sarah started the car, and they were soon on the highway. After ten minutes they pulled into a McDonald’s drive through.

“Hello and welcome can I take your order please.” Said a familiar voice on the tannoy.
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

“No way, is that you Hannah?” Asked Sarah.

“Yes who is that?” Said the tannoy girl.

“It’s Vicky’s little sister Sarah.” Said Sarah.

“Oh wow, what would you like?” Asked Hannah.

“Well five quarter cheeseburger meals please. Oh sorry make that four and one nugget happy meal.” Said Sarah.

“Sure no problem, what drinks would you like?” Asked Hannah.

“Four large cokes, and what do you do for little girls?” Asked Sarah.

“Well depends on the age, but we’ve got some fruit shoots, or I could warm a bottle of milk? If the little girl is under two.” Said Hannah.

“The bottle of milk sounds grand.” Said Sarah.

“No problem just drive around to the next window where you can pay and collect your food.” Said Hannah.

“Ok. See you soon.” Said Sarah.

She drove around the corner to the next window.

“Here’s your food, that’s £20.00. Oh my god is Vicky naked?” Said Hannah passing the food out to them.

“Urm yes she is.” Said Sarah.

“Oh you’ve all got to come in the restaurant, there’s a spare table and please bring Vicky as she is. The customers and staff need some entertainment.” Said Hannah.

Vicky blushed red.

“We would usually but it’s past wittle Wicky’s bed time. Wittle Wicky could come out to play tomorrow? Here’s our address, if you’re not busy, you can pop over any time, even later tonight after your shift if you’re free.” Said Sarah.

“Oh yes I’d love to. Don’t worry about paying I’ll get it. Besides it was worth it to see wittle Wicky from school.” Said Hannah.

“See you soon, then Hannah.” Said Sarah.

Johnny handed a piece of paper to Hannah, Sarah started the car again and started the drive home.

Sarah pulled up on the other side of the street to the front door. Everyone got out except Vicky. Sarah huffed.

“Fine have it your way.” Said Sarah.

Louise went across the street and opened the front door and let herself Kat and Johnny in. Sarah meanwhile dragged Vicky out by her legs. She hoisted the little girl over her shoulders and shut the car door.

“Aren’t you lucky the streets are empty.” Said Sarah as she carried Vicky across the street like a sack of potato’s.

Sarah carried Vicky into the front room and sat her down on the armchair.

“You can watch some tv before bed. I’ll also feed you your happy meal.” Said Sarah.

Sarah set up the tv. Then she picked Vicky up and had her sit on her lap.

“I’m going to eat my dinner first, I’ll feed you when I’m done. Oh and this will keep you quiet during the film.” Said Sarah.

Sarah shoved the orange dummy in Vicky’s mouth. Vicky wondered what Film they were about to watch. Then after a second of it starting realised.

It was the video of Sarah and Johnny in her bed. She watched Johnny kiss Sarah and pour trifle over her. She watched as the caramel was poured over. Then it was the worst part watching Johnny ride Sarah till Sarah came not once but several times.

The other two girls giggled in delight.

“Wow way to go Sarah. What a cowboy and stud Johnny is.” Said Louise.

“Hands off he’s all mine.” Said Sarah.

Sarah had now finished her dinner, and the film had finished. Sarah took out Vicky’s dummy and started shoving chips in her mouth. Vicky still couldn’t do it herself because her arms were still cable tied. Vicky chewed and ate as quick as Sarah was feeding her pretty quickly.

Just then the doorbell rang. Louise got up to answer it.

“Oh hello, how are you both? Do come in.” Said Louise loudly so Vicky could hear her from the other room.

Then Vicky heard three sets of footsteps walking before Louise re-entered the room followed by Verity and Hannah.

“Hello.” Said Hannah.

“Hello.” Said Verity.

“Oh Sarah, Verity has something else, she wanted to show Vicky before bed.” Said Louise smiling.

“What?” Asked Sarah.

“Oh you’ll see, it’s a surprise but everyone will enjoy it. Especially Vicky.” Said Verity.

Verity walked over to the tv, fiddled with it for a bit and then sat down. The screen was blank then all of a sudden it went bright Blue and white. Facebook was on the screen. Verity was streaming Vicky’s Facebook page straight onto the screen.

Sarah continued to feed Vicky her chips and nuggets. Soon the chips and nuggets were gone.

“Hey I’ll warm this up, and then Wittle Wicky can have a nice drink of warm milk before bed.” Said Hannah.

She took the remaining item from the food bags and went to the kitchen. Within two minutes she returned. She passed the bottle to Sarah.

“Open wide little one.” Said Sarah patronising before putting it in Vicky’s mouth.

Everyone burst into laughter.

“If it wasn’t for that bush she’d look just like a toddler.” Said Hannah.

“We’ll have to give wittle Wicky a hair cut tomorrow. Won’t we wittle one.” Said Kat.

Everyone laughed. They all now turned their attention to Vicky’s Facebook page.

“This is the film that shows Wicky being spanked.” Said Verity.

She pointed at the screen. Then continued to talk.

“These are the pictures I took earlier.” Said Verity.

She pointed at another part of the page.

“Oh I added her full frontal in the shopping trolley 🛒 as her profile picture. Now if you look here, she has already accumulated 5000 likes on her profile picture. If you look here, you see it’s been shared 2,500 times. If you look here at her video, it’s been liked 6000 times and almost 3000 shares. And finally if you look here there’s a whole section on just comments for both. Who is Adam Mosiman?” Asked Verity.

Sarah took the bottle out of Vicky’s mouth so she could answer the question.

“He’s my boss.” Cried Vicky.

“Oh that explains it.” Said Verity.

“Explains what?” Asked Vicky.

Sarah shoved the bottle back into Vicky’s mouth so she could make no more noise. Vicky nearly choked on it.

“That explains why he said you’re fired. Oh and in this second post. I didn’t see that earlier, he also said he shared your picture and film with all your colleagues, and any potential future employees.

He said he wanted to make sure, that such an unprofessional girl never got employed at a reputable rep firm. He posted a third time. Wow, he said that anyone thinking a shop bought trifle would win a baking contest is clearly crazy and should be in a mental institute.” Said Verity reading aloud.

“Wow Vicky he loves you.” Said Hannah with a straight face.

The others all burst into laughter. Vicky started crying as she sucked on the bottle.

FLASH.

Verity took a picture of the naked girl crying with a bottle in her mouth. That’s another for Facebook.

Within an instant Vicky saw her face as she was now pop up on the screen immediately getting several likes.

“Wow you are popular, who’s Mindy, Tina, Zoe, Dave, and Edward?” Asked Verity.

Vicky’s bottle was now finished. Sarah pulled it out of Vicky’s mouth.

“They’re my work colleagues.” Cried Vicky.

“Aww I think the little baby has had enough for one night. I’m going to put her to bed.” Said Sarah.

Sarah shoved the orange dummy back in Vicky’s mouth and carried her upstairs to the spare bedroom.

“You’ll be sleeping in here tonight, I’ve already set up your special bed before we went out. Louise helped.” Said Sarah.

She carried Vicky into the spare bedroom. Had Vicky not had a dummy in her mouth she would have gasped in horror.
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 6A

Post by Revengedpirate »

In the spare room a cot had been set up. Sarah put Vicky down in the cot and covered her naked body with a thin weaved blanket. You could clearly see Vicky’s naked body underneath.

“Hey everyone come look.” Shouted Sarah.

Vicky could only move her legs as her arms were still tied behind her back. Vicky couldn’t speak either because of the dummy in her mouth.

“Aww she looks so cute.” Said Verity entering the room.

Verity took her phone out and took yet another picture. The others merely laughed at her.

“I would take your cable ties off but we want you to still be here in the morning. Nighty night wittle Wicky.” Said Sarah.

Everyone left the room and Sarah turned off the light and shut the door.

Vicky lay there in the pitch black humiliated beyond belief and sacked from work. Not only that her boyfriend had dumped her and everyone she knew had seen naked pictures of her.

Vicky then relived her sister and Johnny making love to each other. Both were taunting her. Laughing at her as they made passionate love on her bed.

“Mmmm” screamed Vicky.

“Mmmm, mmmmm.” Screamed Vicky.

She woke with a start. Her vagina was stinging. Something was biting her, or thats what it seemed like.

“Mmmm” screamed Vicky again.

Blasted dummy thought Vicky without it she could scream and wake someone to help her. Her hands were numb from being tied behind her all night.

She rolled over trying to stop the biting.

“Mmmm” screamed Vicky.

Then she heard giggles. Vicky looked around. Her blanket had been completely removed. She was still lying in the cot. Above her head she could see Kat and Verity.

Kat had a pair of tweezers in her hand, and both girls were giggling.

“Good morning princess, did you sleep well?” Asked Verity.

Kat giggled.

“Oh good news your Facebook has been blocked. No one on Facebook can see your photos or film no more. But even more good news I put your film on YouTube instead, and you’ve become an overnight star.” Said Verity.

“I’ve also decided to give you a professional hair cut this morning at my hairdresser. I’ve cleared it with my boss and she has agreed that every girl should have salon great hair.” Said Kat.

“Unfortunately everyone else had to go out, so it’s just the three of us today. But we did agree to get lots and lots and lots of photos.” Said Verity cheerfully.

“Oh just one more please.” Begged Kat.

“Oh go on then.” Said Verity.

Kat slowly lowered her hand with the tweezers into the crib. Vicky watched wondering what on earth Kat was doing.

Then the tweezers caught on one of her vagina pubes. With a quick yank, Kat pulled out several hairs. Vicky jumped in pain. Both verity and Kat giggled.

“Aww did that hurt?” Asked Verity.

“Right I’m going to cut your cable ties and let you dress yourself. Your clothes are in your wardrobe still. Bare in mind you may be undressed at any time, so don’t wear a thong princess.” Said Kat giggling.

She bent over and cut the cable ties. Vicky ripped the dummy out of her mouth. Vicky then jumped up, and heaved herself out of the cot, before running to the bathroom.

Kat and Verity waited patiently downstairs. After an hour Vicky dressed again joined them in the living room.

“You promise to behave and you’ll stay dressed. If you misbehave well wittle Wicky will return understand.” Said Verity.

“Yes.” Said Vicky, glad to be back in her own clothes.

The three girls headed out the door and got into the car. Verity drove them back to the shopping centre of the night before. Today it was 9am and the shops were heaving with customers.

“Now we’ve got an appointment at the hairdresser for you at 9:30am, so let’s go already.” Said Kat.

The three girls walked into the hairdressers.

“Morning Kat, is one of those your special?” Asked the lead hairdresser.

“Yes Sally, it’s the one with red hair.” Said Kat.

“Well, I’ve set up the window for you. You can start whenever you are ready.” Said Sally.

“Right this way Vicky.” Said Kat.

Kat lead Vicky to a hairdresser chair that was facing the window.

“Right Vicky before you sit down unbutton your jeans and take them off.” Said Kat.

“But you said I wouldn’t have to undress if I was good.” Said Vicky.

“Oh dear, my sweet Victoria, how do you expect me to give you a haircut like Sarah asked me to do, with your jeans and panties in the way. Strip now or I’ll do this with you completely naked.

I’m sure the shoppers would love to see you in the buff. I mean your chest is to absolutely die for.” Said Kat sweetly.

“Yeah absolutely die of embarrassment for.” Said Verity laughing.

“Fine!!” Snapped Vicky.

Vicky unbuttoned her jeans, and took her trainers off.

“Please do I have to reveal my panties to the shoppers?” Asked Vicky.

“Well no, you can take them off with your jeans. You have till I count to five or there will be trouble ahead for you.” Said Verity.
jimmythehand

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 1 (part 5 now added)

Post by jimmythehand »

The only aspect of this story I'm not enjoying so far - just for my personal taste - is that I'm not sure that Vicky deserves the complete destruction of her life that we're now seeing, based just on what we know of her. Other than that, another well written and very enjoyable tale Mr Pirate!
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 6b

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Please, I’m begging you, I can’t.” Said Vicky.

“Ok Vicky we do have a back up plan.” Said Kat.

“You do? What is it?” Asked Vicky.

“I’m the back up plan, or rather behind you.” Said Verity.

Verity quickly grabbed the jeans and pulled them down to Vicky’s ankles.

“Wow no wonder she didn’t want the shoppers seeing. I wouldn’t want to be seen dead, in “Hello Kitty” panties at twenty nine.” Said Kat.

“Aww she’s so cute, shame really.” Said Verity.

“What’s a shame?” Said Vicky red faced.

Vicky could see the shoppers outside staring and starting to laugh at her.

“This is.” Said Verity.

Who pulled Vicky’s panties down with the entire crowd watching and laughing. Vicky’s hairy bush back on display but this time in front of a huge crowd.

“Right sit in the barbers chair, and we’ll get started.” Said Kat.

Vicky couldn’t move or cover herself. Stood there bottomless in front of a massive crowd was beyond mortifying.

“Verity would you mind, we’ve got a lot of work to do, I just wish her black bush matched her head, I’ll have to wash that red muck out of her hair at the same time.” Said Kat.

Verity pushed Vicky into the barbers chair, then ripped Vicky’s socks, panties and jeans clean off before tossing them aside.

Vicky just stared into the faces of the crowd all staring and laughing at her. Kat meanwhile got herself ready.

“What happens if her red doesn’t come out?” Asked Verity.

“Well in extreme cases, it either comes out by washing or we use drastic measures.” Said Kat.

“Drastic measures?” Asked Verity.

“Yes we cut it out, unfortunately for wittle Wicky that means bald head to match bald pussy. But I’m pretty confident we can wash it out.” Said Kat.

Vicky jerked her head. Did Kat just say bald head? Surely her sisters wouldn’t go so far as to make her completely bald from head to toe. Vicky stared back at the crowd watching on. She was thankful of the pain of glass between her and them because she couldn’t hear their comments.

Vicky closed her legs tight together hoping everyone wasn’t getting a full view. She then turned slightly trying to shield her pussy as much as possible.

“Are you going to shave my head bald?” Asked Vicky not wanting to know the answer.

“Only if it’s required.” Said Kat.

Kat was now finished preparing. Kat moved back over to Vicky. She put a bowl of hot soapy water on the floor.

“I’m so sorry Vicky to do this here but my boss insists. Though on the bright side any money we bring in to her store we’ll get tipped 10 percent of the profits.” Said Kat.

Vicky looked at her. Kat did look genuinely sorry.

“Now I need you to spread your legs as wide as you can get them. Which means facing your audience.” Said Kat.

“No fucking way, my entire pussy will be displayed for all of them.” Said Vicky.

“Do you know why we’re using this old barber chair? And not a new one?” Asked Kat.

“No idea.” Said Vicky trying to think.

“Right Verity take her right leg.” Said Kat.

Verity grabbed Vicky’s right leg by the knee and pulled it towards the leg of the chair.

“No wait please don’t do this to me.” Begged Vicky.

It was too late her leg had been cable tied in place. Whilst Vicky was struggling with Verity she didn’t notice Kat do the same with her left leg. Vicky was now spread wide for her audience.

Vicky covered what was left of her modesty with her hands.

“Oh dear. She never learns does she?” Said Kat.

“Obviously not, and you know what Sarah said.” Said Verity.

“I’m so very sorry Vicky but rules are rules and we have to obey.” Said Kat.

“What are you going to do?” Asked Vicky.

Kat walked behind her, as Verity started to undo the buttons on Vicky’s blouse.

“Noooo I’m already spread wide, not my top too.” Said Vicky.

“I’m sorry it rules is rules.” Said Kat from behind her.

Vicky covered her hairy pussy with one hand as she tried to fight verity with the other. Verity was definitely winning and within a minute all the buttons on the blouse were undone.

“Now take it off.” Said Verity to Vicky.

“No I won’t.” Shouted Vicky.

“Then I’m sorry.” Said Verity.

Verity grabbed Vicky’s left arm and cable tied it to the left side arm rest. With only one free arm left she had to choose between the modesty that was between her legs or her small breasts.

Vicky kept her vagina covered as Verity grabbed Vicky’s spare arm. She cable tied it to the right arm rest. Vicky couldn’t cover anything. Her blouse although unbuttoned hadn’t been removed so it still covered her padded bra.

“Right pass the scissors Kat.” Said Verity.

“No please, my arms are out of the way. All these people can see my naked hairy pussy. Isn’t that enough?” Said Vicky.

“Unfortunately wittle Wicky, Sarah’s in charge not us. Here you are Verity.” Said Kat.

“Noooo.” Screamed Vicky completely helpless as Verity cut her blouse into shreds fully exposing her heavily padded bra.

“Say bye bye bra.” Said Verity laughing.

Snip snip snip, in three cuts the padded bra fell off taking the chicken fillets with it. Verity picked the empty bra up along with the fillets. She showed them off to the crowd.

Vicky sat there naked. Unable to cover herself. Seeing Verity parade her padding and bra to the audience who were in hysterics. Some were even pointing and laughing at the size of her small non-existent breasts.

Flash flash flash flash flash flash, the camera phones cameras were going wild. All of the cameras were getting unobstructed views of Vicky’s naked body tied to the chair.

Vicky burst into tears, crying uncontrollably in front of everyone.

“Verity, you’ve had your fun. Can I shave her bare now?” Asked Kat. A little sympathy in her voice.

“Sure.” Said Verity.
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 6c

Post by Revengedpirate »

“No please girls I’ll do anything, absolutely anything, I’m already naked and spread for their cameras. To shave me in front of them would be beyond humiliating please have mercy on me.” Begged Vicky.

“What do you think Verity?” Asked Kat.

“We are getting commissioned by your boss.” Said Verity.

“Oh yeah, Right. Sorry Vicky.” Said Kat.

Kat came into the front of the chair and kneeled down, about to put her hands in the bowl.

“Wait!!, Kat, No I’ve a better idea.” Said Verity.

“Thank you.” Vicky said in relief.

“What Verity?” Asked Kat.

“Come with me a sec. just leave Vicky where she is.” Said Verity.

“Ok.” Said Kat curious.

Verity led Kat outside to the crowd.

“HEY EVERYONE LISTEN UP.” Shouted Verity smiling a wicked smile.

“What are you doing?” Asked Kat in an undertone only Verity could hear.

“You’ll see.” Whispered Verity back.

Verity looked at Vicky then back at the crowd.

“TODAY THAT LITTLE GIRL IS GETTING A SPECIAL HAIRCUT IN HER BIRTHDAY SUIT!!!” Verity shouted to the crowd.

Verity was also pointing at Vicky whilst she spoke.

“NOW THE BARBER SHOP HAVE KINDLY AGREED TO HELP US. THEY ARE GIVING TWENTY PERCENT OFF EACH PERSON HERE WHO WANTS THEIR HAIRCUT.

ALSO WE, ME AND KAT, NEED A VOLUNTEER. ILL CHOOSE THE FIRST PERSON WHO CAN NAME THAT BABY.” Shouted Verity pointing back at Vicky.

A rush of hands went up.

“YES YOU.” Shouted Verity.

“I’m Eleanor Wood, I worked with her in McDonald’s before she went too Switzerland her name is VICTORIA WILLMOTT AND SHES 29.” Eleanor shouted the last bit.

“Well done.” Said Verity.

Verity pulled Eleanor over to her, Eleanor had a teen boy with her.

“Who is this?” Asked Verity.

“He’s my baby brother Adam. The reason I put my hand up was so Adam here could do it. He’s 19 and about to go off to college. The reason I want this is because when me and her worked in McDonald’s she was a right bitch.

She flirted with all the guy managers so she got out of all the hard work. She was mean to all the girls. To one girl she went in the fridge. She took out the butter, Vicky then flirted with the manager with the skeleton key to the lockers. She covered this poor girls clothes in butter.

The girl was going out on a date and had to meet her date in her McDonald’s attire. He didn’t go on the date he just dumped her.

To me, she convinced my manager that I had stolen some money from the till. She convinced her that I had hidden the money on my person. Well my manager confronted me. Of course I had no idea, and honestly said I had no idea what the manager was going on about. Vicky convinced her otherwise.

So my manager decided that I should be searched, but she didn’t want the police involved. Me the manager and Vicky were the only women on staff that day. But of course you need at least two managers present to conduct a proper search of anybody.

The two managers closed the shop, once all the customers had left I was taken into the back room. It was me the two managers and Vicky.

Vicky had made sure the back room door was left open. The managers made me remove all my clothes, my bra and panties too. They made me stand there hands on head as my two managers took my clothes to search them properly.

All the staff on shift that day saw me completely naked full frontal, Vicky made sure of that. If standing there naked in front of my colleagues wasn’t bad enough, Vicky the darling she is pulls the fire alarm.

The managers evacuated the building, to my horror I wasn’t allowed to dress, instead the guy manager grabs me over his shoulder and carry’s me bare from the building. When we got outside he held me over his shoulder till the fire engines arrived.

The whole neighbourhood wondering what was going on saw my spread bare backside. Then he puts me down in front of the crowd gathered outside, but holds my hands, so I can’t cover a thing, he tells the ambulance crew that I’ve been caught thieving and that my clothes are gone.

The crowd started laughing at me as the ambulance crew check me over in full view using a rectal thermometer, which I’m sure they used for the crowds enjoyment.

Anyway now is payback for that humiliating day, I’m sure my brother would love to help.” Said Eleanor.

“Oh I know that story, you’re the girl on fire. Shame there were no pictures.” Said Verity.

“There were no phones back then to take photos on. Not any decent phones anyway. Mobiles were for ringing people not like now.” Said Eleanor.

“Well Eleanor why don’t you and Adam come with us.” Said Verity.

Verity and Kat walked back in the shop. Eleanor and Adam followed them.

“Eleanor this is Candi. Short for Candice. Anyway she’s going to give you a free haircut, whilst Verity and I teach Adam.” Said Kat.

Candice came over.

“Wow you look gorgeous girl, we could do a little of the top, a bit of a trim , dye it wash it, whatever you want. A friend of Kats is more then welcome.” Said Candice excitedly.

“Ok thanks.” Said Eleanor going with Candice.

“Right Adam we’re going to have some fun come with us.” Said Verity.

Verity, Kat, and Adam walked back up to where Vicky was still tied.

“Look the customers are swarming in. It’s lucky Melanie hired agency staff for today. Every station is packed.” Said Kat.

“Surely you’re busy throughout the year?” Asked Verity.

“I’ve never seen it this full, having Vicky naked in the window must be helping business a lot.” Said Kat.

“Talking of Vicky we better get down to it or Sarah will kill us.” Said Verity.

“Right, Adam, this is Vicky!! Vicky this is Adam, he’s going to be your vaginadresser today. Right Adam first we must wash her dirty hair. So Adam put your hand in that hot soapy water and scrub the babies Vagina.

Oh and it doesn’t matter if your hand slips down the rabbit hole if you know what I mean. It needs cleaning in there too.” Said Kat.

Verity just laughed
nicholsonguy

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 1 (part 6c now added)

Post by nicholsonguy »

more please
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip Part 6 D

Post by Revengedpirate »

Adam picked up the sponge.

“No, please Verity, and Kat, don’t let him do this. Please no arghhhhhh.” Screamed Vicky as Adam put the wet hot sponge on her hairy pussy.

“He hasn’t done anything yet. Just put a sponge on you.” Said Verity.

“No please, don’t let a boy wash me in front of all these people.” Begged Vicky.

“Adam, you need to make sure you get absolutely everything.” Said Kat.

Adam scrubbed up and down between Vicky’s spread legs.

“Oh wait, you missed a bit.” Said Kat.

An evil grin spread across her face. Kat dunked her hand in the hot soapy water.

“Adam hold that away a second, and watch.” Said Kat.

Adam held the sponge out the way. Vicky’s wet vagina was back on display to her audience. Kat reached down to Vicky’s vagina. She gave Vicky a quick smirk. Vicky struggled against her bonds.

Kat put her fingers on Vicky’s pussy lips and spread her lips wide open. Everything was there for everyone to see. Vicky’s Clitoris shone in the soapy water, as did her black pubic hair.

With her spread like this, even the audience outside got an unmistakable view of her hymen.

“Nooooooo...” screamed Vicky.

“Oh my god, she’s a virgin. Actual proof of it.” Shouted Verity.

“What are you looking at?” Asked Adam curiously inspecting Vicky’s vagina.

Verity pointed it out to the poor boy, whilst Vicky writhed in embarrassment. Vicky saw everyone out of the window staring right between her spread legs and open vagina.

“She looks clean to me. Here take these pair of tweezers. See these hairs running along her lips. Not on her face, these lips. Are you a virgin Adam?” Asked Verity slyly.

“No, of course not.” Blurted Adam a little too quickly.

“Well Adam, these are Vicky’s vagina lips, I want you to take these tweezers and pluck every single hair, present. Show me what I want you to do.” Said Kat.

Adam took the tweezers and plucked the hair Kat was pointing at. Vicky meanwhile screamed.

“Good boy, we’re off to lunch, by the time we come back I expect to see every hair on her vagina gone. Got it?” Said Kat.

Adam nodded, Vicky screamed, and Verity and Kat disappeared. Vicky desperately tried to close her legs, but the restraints wouldn’t allow it. She was crying in absolute agony until the two girls returned.

“Wow Adam, they’re all nearly gone. Good. Now I need you to apply this cream and shave her. Everywhere on her pussy.” Said Kat.

Adam took the cream and applied it before shaving Vicky bald.

“Good, now you need to apply this cream, good boy.” Said Verity.

Adam applied the cream and after a few minutes removed it. Vicky was left bare as the day she was born. Vicky cried in shame as she looked at herself. She was completely naked head to toe in front of a massive audience and now her vagina was as bald as the day she was born.

She looked like a little girl. People through the window were laughing and taking pictures.

“Right Adam we now need to wash her hair and face, to rid all traces of her womanhood.” Said Kat.

They leaned Vicky’s chair back so her legs were spread, and raised giving everyone outside a fantastic view of her bald pussy and anus, whilst dipping her hair in the sink behind her.

Kat washed the blonde highlights out, until Vicky’s hair was back to it’s original colour, which was black. They trimmed her eye brows before washing all the make up that remained on her face.

Kat then plaited Vicky’s hair into two pigtails. Before they sat her back up, to show the audience. Vicky was shown herself in the full length mirror by Verity who held it.

Vicky screamed at her reflection, if she hadn’t known her real age, she would of said she was looking at a girl who was seven or eight.

“Aww, the little girl looks so cute.” Said Kat.

“I love her hair like this.” Said Verity.

“I think we should give the audience a closer look.” Said Adam.

“Yes let’s.” Said Verity.

Verity walked outside and got the audience to line up, and brought them to see Vicky naked one at a time. The two girls and Adam let them take pictures and tell Vicky what they would do with her photos, which in most cases was post them to several different internet sites.

Some people took selfies with Vicky, some sat on her lap. Verity and Kat answered everyone’s questions. Like how old Vicky really was, where she worked, her real name, hoer breast size, how often she wet the bed.

Vicky had the dummy put in her mouth so that Verity and Kat could lie to some of the questions without contradiction from Vicky herself.

Vicky felt so humiliated as everyone laughed wnd talked about her. Eventually the crowd died away. Leaving Vicky, Verity, Kat, and Adam alone.