Spin Off Contest: Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) Part 2 of 2 (complete)4/19/21

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Nikolai

Spin Off Contest: Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) Part 2 of 2 (complete)4/19/21

Post by Nikolai »

Authors notes quickly.

Pushed out is by far one of my favorite stories ever made on any of these boards, so simple but descriptive and fun, timeless tale by Joshua dating back to Dan's original dreambook. This story can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=1105

All credits go to Joshua, wherever he may be, I tried to honor the legacy of the story and not step to overboard, his story was purposely vague as 1. It was from an alternate perspective(in the character of Joshua) 2. It was in the era of short but to the point stories that were 90 percent climax and vague setups but somehow still amazing, just a different time idk. I hope you all enjoy my homage to one of the oldest stories I can recall and a favorite. This story will be told from Jessy’s perspective and I've taken the liberty of filling some blanks and making it my own while trying to be as authentic as possible to the original, I hope you all enjoy and there's a part 2 to come.

Note: if you haven't read the classic, you may want to wait to as theres a second part that will pertain spoilers to the conclusion of this one. I also plan to *maybe* right a bonus chapter of "Rachael's Birthday"

Enjoy my entry(first maybe more to come) entry in the spin off series! Part 2(in the same format he used) coming soon.

My name is Jessy and I'll never forget that night, I probably deserved it, but they took it to far.

It was supposed to be a fun slumber party with the girls. My friend Allison's parents were going to be out, she still had to babysit her little brother Joshua, but she had assured us that he would be his own thing and that we would be doing ours.

We all arrived to Allison's house in Rachael's mom's minivan. Rachael and me used to be pretty close..until she got all upset over some stupid prank on her birthday. Now she acted like she tolerated me when we were amongst our friends, but it was clear she held a grudge and we were no longer bestfriends. I never really got upset about it, after all it was all fun and games, she just couldn't take a joke. It was a slumber party alot like the one we were about to attend at Alison's. Looking back on it now, I really should of let up on her a little when her brothers and their friend walked in..maybe then what happened to me that night, might not of been taken as far as it did.

Maybe I deserved it, it was my karma and all that mumbo-jumbo. But I was just trying to get a laugh out of the other girls, sure it was at Rachael's expense but it was in good fun, I thought the occasion would be enough of an excuse, and all the the other girls got a kick out of it. I thought Rachael would just laugh it off but she resented me ever since then. We quit hanging out just the two of us, she stopped talking to me unless we were all together. At first I was i understood her being upset with me, but after a couple months of her giving me the cold shoulder, it just grew to be annoying. What's the point of holding onto a grudge for months on end?

Anyways, we all began climbing out of Rachael's mom's minivan, and heading inside Alison's house. The sun was just setting and the moon was already high in the sky. I was lagging a bit behind as the others walked through the front door. I had been in the third row with Ashley, and had to gather my belongings from the trunk.

As I grasped the handle, nothing happened. Rachael was almost inside and I called to her.

"Rachael! The trunk is still locked."

I half expected her to keep walking, blatantly ignoring me, and acting as if I didn't exist in the process. She hadn't said a word to me one on one since that night.

Instead, she stopped at the threshold, turned her head towards me, and smiled? What the hell.

"Oh my bad love, *clicks unlock on key fob* guess I didn't realize you still had to get in there."

Her polite response, and really her responding at all, caught me off guard.

"Uh thanks..I was just stuck in the very back and no one was in a hurry to let me and Ashley out. I appreciate you! I'll catch you inside." I responded.

"No problem girl, see you in there!"

She swung the door closed, as I closed the hatch. But as I approached the front door to go inside, no further than two steps taken and she had leaned her head back outside.

"Oh! I almost forgot..Happy Birthday Jessy! SWEET SIXTEEN crazy how time flies huh?"

Her birthday pleasantries, immediately made me uneasy, she seemed sincere, but there was no way she goes this long without talking to me, then suddenly we are cool and she remembers my birthday? (I hadn't even really made a big deal out of it, not even mentioning it to my girlfriends)
I dont think so, and especially with our last real conversation happening on her birthday.

I got a sinking feeling in my stomach then, almost enough to turn cheek and leave Alison's. Something felt wrong, Rachael was up to something. Part of me wanted to not stick around to find out what..but the other part of me, radiating in confidence, decided there wasn't anything to fear. Even if she dared to try to get revenge on me for her birthday night,(which was my assumption based on her strange actions) there was no way she could. Rachael was 5 foot, maybe 95 pounds soaking wet. She was petite and frail. On her birthday I had managed to overpower her single handedly, with little effort. Her struggling was so futile and her whiny protests did nothing, but make me and my girls laugh harder at her predicament. It really was just fun and games and maybe I shouldn't of done what I'd done, but in that moment, it seemed to perfect to not to. Its not like she could of stopped me, her pathetic resistance really had been what made all of it snowball so hard, she was just to easy to manhandle, and the occasion called for it. (girlhandle?)

My point being..I had no fear of that little brat, if she remotely thought she was going to get me back, she was going to be in for a rude awakening, maybe I'd give her round 2.

I giggled to myself at the thought. Her squirming around, whining, protesting, begging the other girls to help, while they laugh and let me dominate her again. That hilarious picture in my head, was enough relief for me. My mini- fear of her returning the favor had been dismissed. I wished she'd fucking try. I hoped she did. Her birthday gift from me, was going to end up being her birthday gift to me if she did.

I grabbed the handle of the door and walked in, the girls were laughing and talking amongst themselves as they climbed the stairs towards Alison's room. I strolled through the living room, heading towards the stairs.

As I passed I noticed Joshua on the couch watching TV. I half-waved at him as I walked in front of the tv, meeting eyes with the Alison's younger brother for just a moment. I smiled when our eyes met. He immediately averted his eyes and blushed heavily.

Aw, how cute, he must of thought I was pretty or something. I kept walking. Just as I was about to round the corner and head up the stairs, I glanced back once more at Joshua.

He blushed a much deeper red this time. I had busted him checking out my ass. Once more he immediately turned away, and tried to pretend he was just watching TV. He knew it, I knew it. His face was crimson as he stared straight ahead at the TV.

little pervert.

I thought to myself as I climbed the stairs and approached Alison's door. I dismissed all thoughts of the boy and headed into Alison's room. Music and conversation mixed into a bit of disorienting entrance, but after a couple seconds to adjust I was good.

The minute I closed the door, I was slammed into and arms wrapped around me tight..I gulped in fear.

Theres no way she convinced them to help.

"Hey girl! I was wondering what the hell was taking you so long!" Alison hugged me tightly.

Once again, my mini-random-fear of having done to me, what I'd done to Rachael popped up, but was dismissed when I realized Ali just wanted to hug me. I loved Ali.

She released me and took a step back.

"You weren't going to tell us its your birthday?! It's your sweet sixteen you weirdo! Rachael told us. Good thing I already planned on having a party tonight..just didn't expect it to be a birthday party." She giggled.

Ali walked away from me, crouched near her bed, then laid prone reaching under there.

She pulled two fifths of Crown Royale out from under her bed. She then turned to me with an apple Crown bottle in one hand, and a peach Crown bottle in the other. She had a giant grin on her face.

"Zack swiped these from Country-Mart for me, I planned on pulling one out for the Slumber Party..but if its your birthday..we better have both!"

Alison's little surprise got a little cheer out of the other girls. We weren't necessarily big party girls, the amount of scary people out there, not to mention the trouble we could get in..not worth it. Nevertheless, we had been known to get tipsy and have a good time amongst ourselves. That is on the rare occasion we manage to get ahold of a bottle, and we have a house without parents to sleepover at. So not very often. I wasn't a big drinker, I absolutely hated the heavy disoriented feeling of being actually drunk, but getting tipsy and laughing at stupid shit with the girls I could enjoy.

"Crown! You know its my favorite!" I smiled and hugged Ali once more, she half hugged me, still gripping a bottle in either hand.

"Way better than that cheap ass Popov you had last time we drank!" Ashley laughed.

"DON'T remind me..I couldn't get the smell of puke out of my hair for days." Amber said.

"That was ONE time, I told you I just snagged it from my uncle. Sometimes you gotta work with what you're given." Ali said defensively.

"You mean work with what you take?" Rachael jabbed at Ali playfully.

When I glanced at Rachael as she spoke, she averted her gaze quickly, similar to how Joshua had just done downstairs, but minus the nervous blushing. Yep she was back to her old self.

Gotta keep an eye on her, don't drink to much, if she tries anything at all shes gonna get it again. Maybe pervey little Joshua would get a kick out of that.

"That too Rachael." Ali said rolling her eyes.

Rachael had a way of getting on everyone's nerves but she was part of the group nonetheless.

"So um Jessy..why didn't you tell us though? Scared Rachael is gonna get you back or something?" Laughed Kendra.

The others laughed as well at Kendra's comment. I didn’t know if they were laughing at the memory, or laughing at the thought of little Rachael trying to overpower me.

I chuckled with them, everyone but Rachael having atleast a little laugh. I hoped our jeers and the mention of Rachael's birthday would be enough to dismiss any thoughts of redemption from her head. A chill drinking night with the girls, without physical assertion sounded ideal, but some cruel, twisted, part of me hoped she'd dare to try. So that she'd end up on the receiving end once more.

"Um, definitely not, no offense Rachael.(she was staring at the ceiling, she hated when we reminded her of that night.) I just am not real big on occasions. Birthdays are just another day, all holidays are just another day, everyone realizes that when they're older, I've just realized it sooner."

"Ok boomer." Everyone but Rachael said in a chorus of girly voices.

I rolled my eyes way into my skull, exaggerating it as I did.

"I guess that makes me a boomer, trapped in a hot zoomer's body huh?" I said sarcastically.

"Let's just get to the drinks! Turn the music up! I appreciate the birthday wishes, but let's all have fun tonight, its not all about me ya kno?"

I was kind of tired of the attention being focused on me, this was after all a slumber party for all of us, it just so happened to be my birthday. I really wasn't interested in turning sleeping over at Alison's, into my own personal birthday party. I just wanted a fun night with the girls.

"Fineee, I'll shut up about your birthday...but only if you take a shot!" Alison says to me.
The girls all audibly agree I should have the first shot. Alison then hands me a little Dixie cup(on account 16 year olds don't often have stashes of shotglasses) and proceeds to pour me a shot to the brim.

"Okay maybe I could handle a double, but this is like a triple shot Ali what the hell."
I say looking down at my Dixie cup reluctantly.

"Drink up birthday girl!" Ali says and winks at me.

I cringe a bit at the birthday girl comment and decide better to get it over with. I close my eyes, hold my nose, and send the entire contents of the Dixie cup down my throat. It burns a little as I gulp it down. It was way to much to effectively shot it and instead required a couple gulps to empty the cup. The Crown is sweet, nothing like that time we were stuck with Jack🤢. But, its still hard to drink straight and towards the end of the cup, I felt myself losing some of out of the sides of my mouth. Once the contents were empty, I sputtered out a couple coughs and tried to gather myself.

"How about a chaser next time you give me a pint as a shot?" I managed to sputter out.

The girls just laughed a little and began to get there own Dixie cups. Ali fills them all(including a second one for me, albeit normal sized now.) Once everyone had their own Crown shot at the ready, Ali calls for a toast. We usually did some stupid little "cheers" moment before we began our drinking nights. Not really for any objective reason other than beginning all together and "kicking things off" as Ashley put it last time.

"Here's to another amazing girls night, no parents, no boys..well I guess for my kid brother but he doesn't count. And no rules! Please monitor yourself, any messes you make, whether its puke or knocking shit over, I'm not going to bother cleaning and will make you do it drunk tonight, or hungover tomorrow, I just don't want to babysit you or my home. Understood?"

"Mhm" multiple girls hum out, rolling their eyes at their host.

"Well let's get this party started! Cheers to a girls night!" Ali puts her Dixie cup in the air and everyone follows suit.

Rachael speaks up, which catches me off guard.

"And to Jessy’s sweet sixteen!" She puts her cup against the rest of ours in the middle.

Her comment especially after everyone else just shut up about it, annoys me, her enthusiasm and mischievousness is so obvious, and blatant. I noted to myself to not get too drunk to girlhandle Rachael around, if she attempted anything funny.

"To a girls night and Jessy! Here, here, cheers." Ali says. Breaking her word of dropping it after my triple shot, ugh thanks Rachael.

"Cheers!"

They all say enthustically. When I said it, it came off more annoyed and ready to get on with the night. We all tilt our Dixie cups bottoms up, and the girls night is on.

Flash forward a couple hours.

We are all buzzed at this point, some of us more than others. I had been taking it kind of slow myself, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a giddy, typical buzzed up teenage girl. Some of the others were a little more rowdy and I'd go as far to say drunk.

All of us had gotten into our nightclothes by now. Most of the girls were down to just their underwear and t-shirts. Topless of course. All of our bras had been removed and scattered around Alison's room when we got into our night clothes. The rest of us not running around in our scivvies, had on pajama booty shorts and our t-shirts. I was personally wearing a white tee with black THRASHER lettering across my tits. I also had on black booty shorts, they were a little old, small, the bottom folds of my butt hung out of them. They were comfortable and thats why I'd kept them so long.

The room had gotten much louder as we drained the bottles further down. Between the music, conversations about boys and sex lives, obnoxious inebriated laughter, and occasional drunken playful wrestling, we were making a bit of a ruckus. I was sure Joshua would be onto our little party, I expressed concern to Ali at some point, she assured me that, "he wouldn't dare cross me." In a glossy eyed daze.

I relaxed a little then, I glanced around the room, and caught Rachael staring at me. When I met eyes with her she looked away, but she had been clearly observing me.

Keep lookin bitch, you so much as lay a hand on me and I'll make it worse than last time.

I thought to myself.

My thoughts of Rachael, and her possible schemes of revenge, as well as my how I'd have to react to her attempts, was interrupted by the strangest suggestion.

Ali just randomly blurts out "I really want some fuckin ice cream."

I found her craving to be strange on a whiskey filled stomach, but oddly enough all the other buzzed girls jumped on it.

"That sounds so dank.."

"I could get down on some of that.."

"You got any here Ali?"

A few girls respond.

"Actually yeah I do."

Ali answers.

"You got any rocky road?!"

"Strawberry?!"

"Go get some for us! Pleaseee Aliii."

They question and plead with her.

"What the hell do I look like? A waitress at Frosty's🍦? I'm not gonna carry 6 bowls up the damn stairs. You all can come down with me and get your own, my dad loves ice cream so there's a few different ones, come on! It's getting stuffy in here anyhow."

Ali says, standing up and heading towards her bedroom door.

The others follow suit, the girls in panties not even bothering to put their shorts back on, I stand up too, not wanting to be left alone while I wait for them, and needing to stretch my crossed legs out anyhow. Ali stepped out the door and began walking down the hallway and stairs to her kitchen.

Do they not even care that Joshua is down there, and will likely gawk at their panty clad bottom halves?

I was last in line and when I got to the kitchen the girls were already getting loud down there. Some of them were impatient waiting for their ice cream, others were laughing and giggling at some of the silliest shit. I got a small bowl of ice cream and we all stayed down there for 15 minutes or so, laughing, eating our ice cream, and probably being quiet obnoxious to Joshua.

I stole a glance into the living room. Joshua was still there, and when I looked at him, once more he glanced away, just as he had done earlier. I had a feeling he'd been gawking at us awhile. My first thoughts were of how perverted this little shit was, but when I thought about it, it really wasn't his fault, we were the ones prancing around in front of him with little covering us, some of the girls even being in their underwear. How could we expect him not to look? I decided to not think about it, after all, I wasn't in my panties, and the girls knew he was there, they either didn't care, or they were too buzzed to think about Alison's little brother sitting silently in the living room staring at us.

We finished our ice cream and headed back up the stairs towards Ali's room. Just before we got to her door, Ashley pointed out that we had an unexpected guest following us. I hadn't even noticed until Ashley said to Ali that her brother was "quite a horny boy." We all turned around at this revalation.

That little pervert had literally followed us in some kind of horny daze like we wouldn't notice him? God he was so weird.

We were basically at the door at the time we noticed, so rather than any of us, including his sister, telling him off, we just filed into her room and slammed the door essentially in his face.

"Is Josh like all there..? He's so weird."
Ashley giggles as she asks Ali.

"DID YOU SEE HIS PUPTENT" Amber blurts out. Causing all the girls to laugh and say if they saw.

"Yeah he's just been such a little pervert since he hit puberty, he kept 'really having to pee'(air quotes) while I was showering and shit. I started locking the door. I don't think he ever saw anything but there's alot more than just that. Sorry if he made you uncomfortable." Ali says.

"He's got the hots for his sister? Ewww. " Rachael says.

"I don't think it's like some creepy incest shit, truth be told I think he's just never seen a naked girl before, mom blocks pornography on his phone, she never did mine because she would never think her innocent daughter was rubbing one out in here, like honestly I don't know if her trying to fight what is natural is helping his cause, he didn't even look like he knew where he was, like he was in a perverted daze or something. I don't know. Try to ignore him."

Ali seemed like she wanted to be done with the convo and so we dropped it and went back to laughing and blaring music in her room.

A little bit longer goes by, more drinks are downed, now we are even more giddy and dumb, laughing at pointless shit.

I stand up from the floor at some point and head over to the bed, I still wasn't tanked but I was definitely starting to feel myself. I had plugged my phone in on her bed a few minutes before, so I was leaning across the bed to reach it, kind of bent over the end of the bed.

Rachael must of been patiently waiting for her opportunity. Because no sooner than I could grab my phone, my shorts were pulled straight to my ankles. My buzzed friends found this hilarious. I turned around, ready to subdue and embarrass Rachael for even trying to get me back.

Rachael sat there innocently smiling as my friends laughed and I pulled my shorts back up.

"Dayum girl, booty 4 days, cute panties too, cheeky." Ali giggles and winks at me.

I had chosen a pair of white and pink thong panties. "Cheeky" was pretty factual because both of my entire asscheeks went uncovered in this pair of panties.

Before I could get any words out, other girls were already chiming in.

Ashley said. "I bet Joshua would loveee that sight. Probably cream himself right there."
I cringed at that image, especially with me being the subject of his perversion.

"Yeah! You should have got her downstairs Rach! That'd of been hilarious."

The others laughed and agreed, even Ali..I didn't like the way the tone of the room was changing against me.

She waited til everyone was wasted to pull this shit, she must of thought they'd follow a bit if they were already buzzed. I got to shut this down now.

I looked Rachael dead in the eyes.

"What you want another shot at the champ? Do you not remember last time?" I pushed her back, lightly but firmly.

The girls giggled at me calling out Rachael and referring to her birthday. But what I hadn't expected was her to feign innocence.

"It was just a little joke, what the hell is your problem Jessy? And for the last damn time stop bringing that up! You're seriously upset with me? I didn't pants you in front of Joshua or something, but maybe I should of! You certainly didn't hold back at all when it came to me."

All the girls listened to Rachael intently, kinda half nodding and agreeing.

"Yeah did you really have to get that upset and shove her? Its just a joke Jessy." -Ashley

"You didn't hold back on her birthday Jes, maybe its time for a little redemption huh Rach? Little taste of her own medicine, that'd be hilarious!" -Amber

"I'm sure Joshua would love that, maybe he could finally see his first naked girl butt! Hahaha" -Ashley in response to Amber

At the comment I gulped, feeling that this was getting out of hand, and that my inebriated friends probably wouldn't be the easiest to reason with. They would just find it hilarious, even if I was truly humiliated.

"Okay, okay very funny, I was joking too when I asked if you wanted a shot at the champ..I was joking that day, like maybe we should all just hold on a second here.."

"Like you held on a second?! You were heartless and didn't hold back even a little, maybe I could of laughed it off if it was just the girls, but BOTH of my brothers? That's just twisted and cruel, I live everyday thinking about that, they still look at me differently, that was SO NOT COOL JES! And you know what, the whole cold shoulder, dropping you as a friend, trying to show you that, what you did really wasn't okay, all I wanted was an apology. Maybe an 'I got out of hand' but you never did, I just wanted you to understand what I went through wasn't okay, and maybe we could of been bestfriends again..maybe tonight is how we do that..what do you think girls, want to help me get even with her, so maybe we can reconcile our friendship?"

Rachael spoke convincingly, almost as if it was a written speech.

"I..I..no we don't gotta do all th.." I tried to stutter out but was interrupted.

The girls were too buzzed not to agree to something this mischievous.

"You know, I might have to side with Rach on this one, sorry Jes, it was pretty funny and all, but clearly it upset her and you never even apologized." Ashley says.

"I'm pretty tired of this weird beef between you guys, maybe if you're even it can be squashed.." Amber says.

"No more perfect time..it is her birthday..it was your birthday..I mean it makes sense to me." Ali says

"Seems fair.." Summer says, she was a bit of a mute and didn't talk alot, (part of the reason her name hasn't been mentioned yet.) So Summer agreeing..bad news.

This is not good..

"But that's not fair! You didn't help me prank her! Atleast leave it as a 1 on 1, don't make me out to be the bad guy here, you guys laughed and didn't stop it.." I try to reason with my friends before its too late.

"Yeah, but you didn't need help, little Rach here does, and the difference is that we all apologized to her and told her we didn't expect it to go down like that. You never apologized, it really only seems fair she gets you back..I mean what you did was pretty cruel Jessy, you could of let her up when her brothers came in." Ali, my closest Ally(no pun intended) and the person I really expected to shut this down, wasn’t coming to my aid. It was her house..and her brother..this couldn't be happening.

"I'm sorry Rachael I know I got carried away..?"

"No..no.. none of that, you've had your chances to apologize and make amends, you haven't in the months its been since then, you had your chance to fix our friendship, and I still want that, but the way I see it, if you haven't apologized all this time, and I'm not just going to forget it and forgive someone who doesn't even apologize..well then I'll just have to get even, and maybe once you've been through it, then you'll understand, and we can reconcile this..I do love you Jes, you were my bestfriend and I do want that back..but you're gonna have to take some of your own medicine tonight. Happy Birthday Jes!"

I took a couple steps back. Stuttering out my attempts to stop this. I had expected her to attempt to make her move at revenge tonight, I hadn't expected a mutiny against me. Part of me really did understand why this was happening and the karma aspect of it all, but it didn't make any of this any less bullshit.

"What do you think girls? Why don't you help me get her dressed up?" Rachael said, stepping towards me as I stepped away.

"Uh? Dresssed up?" Ashley says confused.

"Yes, we need to get her into her birthday suit for her little date with Joshuaaa.." Rachael says.

The drunken girls then laughed at her suggestion and stood up, I backed further away, my back reaching the wall now. The girls were giggling and giddy.

My birthday suit? As in naked? As in zero clothes? What the hell, I hadn't done that to her. She wanted them to help her strip me naked and show my body off to Alison's little brother? This can't be happening, this can't be happening, please tell me I just passed out from the Crown and I'm dreaming.

"Let's do it! Get her in her birthday suit for her special day!" Ashley says giggling as she does.

"Josh is going to love me for this one, maybe it'll help him not be such a curious little pervert." Ali says

"All is fair in love in war sweetheart, and you started a war that day, once we are even, we are even, and I will no longer hold any ill thoughts of you, and maybe this can end this with love and reconsider our friendship but for now..its war..get her girls!"

How had she managed to pull this off, convincing all my friends to turn on me, on my birthday? And she expected us to just be friends after all this? She just told them to strip me naked for Joshua!

The girls descended upon me as I tried to book it out of the room. The next few minutes were a blur. I was squirmy and fast, I might of even been able to get away from two, but not five girls trying to rip me my clothes away. I had first jumped onto Ali's bed and tried to run for the door. When I jumped off the bed and made my first step I was caught from behind and pulled backwards. Rachael had snagged the waistband of my booty shorts and was pulling me back towards the bed hard.

"You're gonna rip themmmm." I squealed

"That's the plan dummy!" Rachael says.

I hear the seams struggling and feel the tension of the waistband loosen a little, but then I'm thrown onto the bed. I land flat on my back and try to sit back up quickly. My shoulders are immediately pushed back onto the bed by Ashley and her and Amber each grab an arm and pin me against the bed! I start bucking around like a madwoman, flailing my legs, but they hold me there pretty firm. All the girls are giggling at my pathetic attempts of freeing myself.

After kicking around a few times Ali and Summer grip both of my legs similar to how Amber and Ashley have my arms. The result is me being fully pinned down to the bed. Arms outstretched and legs together in a Y shape.

Rachael stood over me, smirking at my helpless position in front of her.

"Well we better just get to it, Joshua is waiting!"

She goes for the waistband of my shorts. I use all the strength I have to try to free any either of my arms or legs to stop this twisted plan. It's useless, the only part of my body that moves is my hips and back arching, everything else is too locked into position, atleast I had overpowered her for her revenge.. I was being offered up to her on a silver platter. This was so not fair.

She grips the waistband, hooking her fingers into it, playfully tugging them, first pulling them up vertically. The result is Amber and Ashley getting a perfect view down my shorts from my shoulders. The girls snicker and tell me my panties are cute, they continue holding me, basically laughing obnoxiously the entire time. She keeps acting as if she's going to pull them down, but instead begins to tear them from my body! The seams were old and worn, so I knew they would give quickly, but the destruction of my shorts was more embarrassing then just pulling them down or off. The girls had me locked in, so that left Rachael to freely be able to pull them away from my body, left and right, up and down, just tearing them apart. At one point she had me essentially in a shorts camel toe with my shorts buried in my pussy and panties. She had pulled the shorts so far from my body, my hips had been raised and back arched. While my pelvis was pointed to the ceiling, she went left and right with her yanks. The result was somewhat painful but mostly just made me feel ridiculous. She could of just pulled them down but she was dragging it out yanking them around.

Eventually they gave, the seams tore right at the hip and the shorts were ripped away from my body, exposing my white and pink thong to the girls once more, and dropping my elevated pelvis back to the bedtop. My inebriated friends giggled at my blushing, embarrassed and helpless position. Rachael laughed maniacally, I had a feeling she had been planning this quiet some time.

"Cute panties..and its a thong too? Maybe I'll let you keep them, Josh deserves to see your sexy pair for your little date!"

The hope of keeping my panties was nice, but I was growing annoyed with her referring to my forced exposure and threat of showing me off to Joshua as a "date."

I'd been reduced to just my panties and t-shirt. I feared my shirt would be next..my fears came true.

No sooner than she had discarded my torn old shorts. She was already grabbing the hem of my shirt at my waist.

"Time to show us your lil boobies Jessy!"
Rachael mocked as she slowly peeled my shirt up my torso. My slim stomach and belly button were exposed first, but she kept inching further until my shirt was rolled up against the bottom of my(not "lil" average size) "boobies." She stopped there then did something playful, strange, and somewhat belittling, she crouched down and blew a raspberry on my belly. The vibration of her lips tickled and I giggled inadvertently. The girls loved this "playful" gesture also giggling at such a ridiculous act in the position I was trapped in. She did it a couple times, each making me giggle from the tickling sensation.

"Aw how cute, I'm glad you're having fun with us Jes, you must be ticklish or something.." Rachael says.

She then unceremoniously pulls my shirt clear to my neck, my B cup breasts are now completely exposed to my friends and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I buck around attempting to free myself but only succeed in jiggling my exposed tits around a little.

"Aw, they're cute..and little" Rachael says, keeping my shirt pressed against my chin with one hand, and playfully pinching at my nipples with the other.

The way I was positioned, flat on my back, probably didn't give my breasts much justice for their true size.(as they weren't small, but small enough that lying flat on my back would make them appear to be flatter.)

I hadn't been able to produce much cognitive sentences since I'd been pinned, it was mostly just a mix of "stop", "please", and "this isn't funny" along with struggling grunts and my couple giggles when she had given me raspberries on my belly. But the repeated insulting of my exposed body made me squeak out a defense.

"Theyre..not..small.." I said, beginning to transition from anger to fear and embarrassment.

"You just keep telling yourself that honey." Rachael said coldly, as she took my shirt and continued to raise it past my chin.

She folded it directly over my face, locking it behind my head, I was now basically blind other than bits and pieces of the light and ceiling that bled through the fabric. I was trapped flat on my back with 4 of my bestfriends holding me down, and my ex-bestfriend stripping me! I could only imagine how ridiculous I looked. Naked other than my skimpy panties, my breasts bared to my friends, and my white thrasher t-shirt folded over my face. The girls' laughter was a steady torment as well, they're buzzed state causing them to find this to be much funnier than it was, as well as making their laughs much louder and more obnoxious. And there was still threat that they would call Joshua in here to see me like this..or worse..take my panties before they do. I whined and protested into my shirt but it just made the material sink further into my mouth, it was breathable through the fabric, but a smothering feeling with it tight against my face.

Once she'd locked the shirt into place it wasn't long before she began to tickle me! I was extremely ticklish and with our time as bestfriends, Rachael knew that. She first began slow, running her fingers against my sides and in between every rib. It was torture, I squirmed and forcibly laughed some more(my unwanted laughter matching the chorus of my friends' laughter) but I couldn't free myself from her touch. She then quit the slow shit. She started rapidly tickling me all over, my ribs, bottom of my breasts, my little tummy, my neck, even my inner thighs between my legs! The violent tickling and the forced laughter were exhausting, my every muscle was tightened from being forced to laugh and buck around. I felt so helpless and vulnerable, not only was I trapped and pinned nearly naked but I was not remotely in control of my spasming body and giggling endlessly as something that I found very NOT FUNNY.

The tickle torture felt endless. I physically felt my tits and thighs, even my asscheeks that were resting against the bed, jiggling in the struggle. Rachael was holding nothing back and I didn't know how much more I could take, I was already at the point where all I could do was shriek and whine, and laugh, no coherent words were remotely possible. My muscles ached from straining, my voice felt hoarse from the forced laughter. I was thankful I had peed soon before this or I'd of likely wet my panties right there in Alison's bed in front of all my friends.

When she would stop, my entire body would crumble into the bed, the release of the tight muscles would feel good, and I'd frantically be trying to catch my breath, but before any comfort could be had she would torture me some more. It realistically was probably only a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity of torture to my exposed body. My shirt was now covered in spit and tears from the neverending laughter that was forced out of me. Finally she stopped, and didn't immediately begin again. I lay there, my chest rising and falling heavily, my body sore, my friends still held me but had grown silent. I could see a little better through my shirt, on account that my tears had made it see through. I was staring at the ceiling trying to gather myself when I heard the word that confirmed my terrible fate for the night.

I heard the doorknob jingle and open slightly then I heard Rachael..

"Oh Jooooshua! Come he-ere!!"

Followed by the door closing once more.

"Get her up girls, let's push her into the hallway!"

The girls all eagerly pulled me off the bed and pulled me to a standing position. My mask of a shirt was then pulled up and off my arms and face, and discarded onto the floor, I saw it land draped against the Crown bottles, and then I was being pushed/pulled/dragged towards the bedroom door. Away from the safety of Alison's room and only girls seeing me this way, and towards the hallway and some weird little brother seeing his first naked girl. I was in hysterics.

"Stop!"
“No!"

"Don’t!”

I repeated the same three faces over and over as I was forced towards the door. I attempted to dig my heels into the floor but I was outnumbered, and no amount of strength was going to stop me from being shoved into that hallway in nothing but my skimpy, little, white and pink, thong.

"No!"

"Please Don't!"

"STOP NOOO..."

We had reached the door now.

I continued protesting but was ignored and talked over.

"Its time to show him Jes." Ashley giggled.

"You two wouldn't really be even if we didn't.." Amber followed up with.

"Just be glad its just my brother, it was three boys, two of which being her own brothers when you got Rach."  Ali said matter of factly.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this, I hope you know you deserve this, I'm not cruel or twisted like you, I'd never just do this for no reason, you're getting what you got coming, enough said." Rachael said directly into my ear as she grasped the doorhandle.

She ripped it open, and I began fighting with every ounce of energy I had left. She had managed to open it a foot, I had kicked it closed and bucked out of my arm holders' grasp causing me to slam to the floor with a thud. They stood me up pushing me closer to the threshold once more and opening the door again, I managed to kick it closed twice more in my struggle, but it was all ultimately futile.

Grunting from the exerted energy, the girls managed to get me standing again, and gripped tight, Rachael ripped the door open and I was shoved, kicking and screaming into the hallway, in nothing but my thong, when I knew hope of not being pushed out was gone, I covered my breasts on the way out, desperately hoping not to be shoved into an ongoing teenage boy.

I almost fell when I was shoved out of the room, I took a step or two forward to regain my balance, my hands were preoccupied covering my breasts so they didn't help to steady me.

The door slammed behind me and locked as a chorus of girls laughed behind it. I immediately turned back towards the door, covering my breasts with one arm in the process, and pounded on it with all my might. I repeatedly wacked against the door with a hammer fist and even kicked it a few times in hopes of pushing through or someone giving me mercy. They didn't. They just laughed.

All the furious pounding on the door, managed to do is make my near naked body and assets jiggle. I pounded for 30 seconds or so not saying a word or even pleading, just desperately banging on the door. When the 30 seconds passed I let out a defeated sigh and I craned my neck behind me nervously. My fear was confirmed, Joshua had been standing there this whole time! I felt my face and entire body flush in embarrassment, my cheeks instantly burned hot, I'd only ever been scene in this state of undress by one boyfriend.

“Oh my God you guys! He’s out here! Let me back in right now!”

I pleaded through the door, which was answered with hysterical drunken laughter coming from the other side. As I stood against the door I realized my entire bare asscheeks were openly visible to the teenage boy behind me. I turned my ass away from him and against the door, covering my breasts with one arm, my crotch with my other hand and cowering forward in the process. My haste of covering had led to my arm slipping off my nipple and tits a few times causing me to reposition and accidentally exposing my bare tits momentarily to the boy. There was nothing I could do, but stand there and hope they gave me mercy, and let me back into the safety of Alison's room. I had never experienced such shame or embarrassment and immediately I just thought back to what I'd done to Rachael, I understood now why she had been so angry, this was terrible.

With my back and thong clad ass against the door, I kept pleading to be let inside as I faced Joshua, my face burning, especially as I followed his gaze up and down my essentially naked body. I began kicking backwards with my foot against the door, still pleading, but just desperately hoping I'd bust it down.

Then, as if things couldn’t get any worse (or better for him) the most horrible thing ever, happened.

The door opened ever so slightly, this was it! My punishment was over! They were gonna let me back in!

No such luck.

The door hadn't opened enough for me to push my way in, it only opened far enough for someone(I can only assume it to be Rachael) snaked there hands through the door and grabbed the waistband of my panties!

As soon as they had a good grip on the elastic waistband, they began yanking them through the very slightly opened door. This move essentially sucked my ass flat against the wall, pinning me there as more of the material was pulled into the other room.

"No! No!"

I said over and over as my panties pulled further away from my body, into the room without me in them.

"Oh my God let go you guys!!!" I said, desperately trying to push my ass, and the rest of my body through the small gap the hand had reached through, and into the safety of the room before my panties ripped clean off me like my shorts had. The girls must of been pushing back against the door because it wouldn't budge.

Then, the slightly open door closed fully once more, and locked again, with my waistband still being pulled through the gap like a black hole.

The strange, mostly horizontal wedgie, hurt alot. The material was digging into my ass and pussy and even cutting into my hips. It was stretchy elastic but there was no way it'd hold much longer..

“NO!! Your going to rip it!” I whined through the door, with my ass fully pressed against it. Trapped there using my hips as leverage in a losing game of tug of war, I desperately fought to keep my last layer of modesty from being torn away from my body, which would leave me butt naked in front of Joshua.

I felt it before I heard it. A little give on the material that had been cutting into my hips. Then a loud *Snap*, followed by a burning sensation of the thong being pulled right through my pussy and asscrack, through the door crack, and into Alison's room.

The loudest roar of laughter thus far, could now be heard when the panties tore away from me. I was now buck naked in front of little old Joshua..I looked down at my naked body wide eyed, and then up to Josh who was also staring wide eyed, looking me up and down, unable to help himself. I stood there frozen against the door, using only my hands and arms to cover myself with little success.

"Stop looking!"

To be continued..

-Nikolai

-Joshua's legacy on the board.
Last edited by Nikolai on Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SDS

Re: Spin Off Contest: Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) Part 1 of 2 4/16/21

Post by SDS »

Oh Wow Pushed out was one of my favorite stories back when it came out. I have totally forgot about it until now!

Great work with the spin-off very fun!

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

SDS wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:27 pm Oh Wow Pushed out was one of my favorite stories back when it came out. I have totally forgot about it until now!

Great work with the spin-off very fun!

SDS xx
Thank you! It was the first one that came to mind, an amazing story that deserved just a little more depth and light on it, I hope it seems true to the original as I'm mainly just trying to keep the same story, albeit being a little generous with filling backstory because there wasn't to much of it.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Joshua was one of the greatest authors of the olden era with a whole bunch of classics, though I wager that Pushed Out was his most popular and ever-lasting by far. It's funny to think how short the stories were back in the day because of the extremely low character limit per post.

This spinoff is interesting from Jessy's point of view. The lead up in this shifted the tone a little bit from the original a little more harsh than playful, where from Joshua's point of view the girls were all laughing and having fun and only got carried away constantly. Of course, Jessy's POV would be less likely to see the situation as being fun and playful, so there's that. Looking forward to how Jessy's POV works for the next part since there's so much room for potential there!
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:15 am Joshua was one of the greatest authors of the olden era with a whole bunch of classics, though I wager that Pushed Out was his most popular and ever-lasting by far. It's funny to think how short the stories were back in the day because of the extremely low character limit per post.

This spinoff is interesting from Jessy's point of view. The lead up in this shifted the tone a little bit from the original a little more harsh than playful, where from Joshua's point of view the girls were all laughing and having fun and only got carried away constantly. Of course, Jessy's POV would be less likely to see the situation as being fun and playful, so there's that. Looking forward to how Jessy's POV works for the next part since there's so much room for potential there!

I've feared i would lead it to far into my harsh stuff and away from the true feel from the original story..but I'm not trying to. I'm mostly trying to keep it friendly/playful but the actions done in his version didn't necessarily held back so I wanted to have something interesting that lead to Joshua stumbling on the scene, the character limit as well as it being from the character of Joshuas perspective lead it to be fairly vague, I hope any liberties i took in the backstory weren't to out of range of the original material but I remembered some tickling at some point and figured that'd be good to throw in, I tried to leave alot of laughing/playful ness from the friends in there and the only one with a real motive being Rachael who Jessy had embarrassed before, the friends just see it as trying to make them be even and make up, "its only fair" yada yada. Ultimately they're all friends and its staying within the friendship and the household, and Jessy was by all means not innocent either, which lead to her predicament, Rachael wants it to seem playful so the buzzed girls will help play along, and *maybe* everyone can be friends again at the end of all this, but she has a motive to make it worse and worse for Jessy. (Might tell Rachael's story from Jessy’s perspective which might help the cause of why Jessy deserved it/isn't innocent in this) which Joshua subtly mentioned, with some liberties taken every step of this has been hoping to stick to what Joshua had in mind with several callbacks to how he worded it/and only liberties taken in the "hearing a ruckus " that Joshua has no idea what was going on, I agree the low character limits and what was still achieved is truly amazing and the back story was mostly my filler for alot of blanks that were there but with nudges from what was already there, and as you said, from her perspective its not playful its her being paid back for embarrassing Rachael on her birthday in front of her own brothers, and you know its really embarrassing lol. Glad you all like it so far more to come soon, part 2 will basically be a further retelling of his part 2 just with how shes feeling thrown in the midst, no changes are planned to the story. Thank you.

Last note is that alot of the playfulness was Joshua's interpretation and he mentioned drinking as part of their silliness but it wasnt revealed to him until later that Jessy was being given done to her what she had done to another, it remained playful but with meaning behind it and the actions were slightly harsh. All interpretation I suppose but I hope you still like this part and others!
Nikolai

: Spin Off Contest: Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) Part 2 of 2

Post by Nikolai »

Authors Note: I had alot of fun writing this, I spent a ton of time referring back to the plot of the original and making sure I was in line with the telling of the events, I had just a little bit of fun with an ambiguous idea I got halfway through, it doesn't necessarily take away from the original or and anything that changes the original, just seemed playful and fun with the whole her being into it/into watching him get embarrassed at the end. I really hope this story came out anywhere near as good as I think it did but I'm really happy with it and hope you all are as well! To Joshua and the original pushed out! I could only hope to have something that rememberable and I hope any of my interpretation or slight adding, of some facts doesn't take away from it for any of you. Enjoy! (Series and entry is now complete, I might add a chapter for Rachael's birthday but as I completed the story and got further along, idk if its all that necessary anymore. Thanks for any kind words.

-Nikolai

Part 2

"Stop looking!"

I squealed out with my face still burning crimson.

He looked away in a respectful compliance, but I could still see him stealing gazes at my naked body. I continued banging on the door with my heel, making sure to cover my pussy with one hand, and my breasts with my arm, I continued to try to hold onto my pride and dignity, covering myself and trying not to full blown breakdown, but my voice as I pleaded was starting to falter, the desperation was just turning into an embarrassing sadness at the fact, I could do nothing to help myself.

The boy looked as if he didn't know if he wanted to point and laugh, offer me some clothes, or just stand there ogling me.

He would never get the chance to decide to do the right thing or not though..because just then the door burst open behind me causing me to fall into the wall of laughing girls.

Finally this is over. They got me good. We can move on now..and I can get dressed

I regained my footing and pushed against the girls expecting them to let me in, having suffered through a pretty embarrassing ordeal and sure that Rachael and I were "even" now. But to my utter disappointment, the girls hadn't opened that door to allow me back inside to get dressed..instead they opened it then closed in around me, grabbing me by the arms and waist and pushing and pulling me further out of the room!

With Amber and Ashley gripping my arms once more, and the rest of the girls pushing me from behind, I was dragged naked and protesting to the center of the hallway. My protests were sad and whiny, ignored completely by the girls, they hadn't stopped giggling amongst eachother since they'd opened the door causing my naked body to fall into them.

"No! please stop! Let me cover! He's looking!"

Amber and Ashley had a firm grip on the only things I had left to cover my naked body..my arms. So, as they marched me, Joshua was given his first unobstructed view of a naked girl. My tits and ass bounced around as they pushed and pulled me forward, my face burned from the inability to cover my exposed body, atleast a few moments before, when I was naked and alone in the hallway with Joshua, I could cover! I attempted to walk with my legs tightly together to avoid full exposure of my nether regions. I avoided his gaze as I continued to have my pleas ignored by my friends, and instead they laughed at me and beginning taunting me..

"Look who's getting the birthday spanking now!" Amber and Ashley say simultaneously,  as they grip my arms, then jinx eachother twice, giggling.

"We weren't gonna let her off without a taste of her own medicine right girls?" Rachael says, reminding me to my annoyance, that she is running this twisted, embarrassing, ordeal. She wasn't going to let me off without spanking me like I did her..

Please no. Not in front of Joshua

My thoughts are interrupted by a sudden tickle attack! Amber and Ashley held me, forcing me to stand. All the other girls began tickling me as they did before, accept this time I was naked in front of Joshua in Alison's hallway!

The views of my naked body this boy was being awarded were so unfair! I had spanked Rachael on her birthday..I had even pulled her panties down to make it bare..but I had never held her naked,  unable to cover, and tickled her, forcing her to laugh and buck her body around naked in front of a boy! This was uncalled for. All the tickling was making me jiggle and buck all over, and the way they were holding my arms meant Joshua was able to see EVERYTHING.

Eventually all my bucking around managed to free me of Amber and Ashley's grasp. I collapsed to the carpet breathless. They continued tickling me on the ground until I was reduced to a fetal position, curled in a ball, desperately trying to escape their prying fingers , the forced laughter, as well as the involuntary spasms of my naked body.

They stopped their tickle attack and I lied there for a few seconds. I was trying to collect my breath from the involuntary laughter and hide my frontal parts in my fetal ball. I just kept praying they'd get this over with so I could get dressed and forget about this horrible night.

My ass is out, just give it a few whacks and let me get dressed and end this nightmare.

I couldn't believe I was to the point I just hoped they spanked me in this fetal position, and ended this already. The girls instead proved themselves to be more cruel than that.

What happened next was unexpected, I had hoped for the beginning of the spanking to begin, I knew it was going to hurt and be embarrassing but I also knew that if it began, soon all this would end..but rather than feeling the first hard whack on my curled up ass..I was instead grabbed by several hands. They rolled me flat onto my back as I struggled against them, but they were too strong..they each grabbed a limb pinning me to to the carpet. I once again thought of how exposed I was..held there naked and unable to cover any of my privates, while Joshua is given a front row seat to my comeuppance!

Once they had me locked to the ground, they did something very cruel,  the girls gripping me by my four limbs, all simultaneously pulled my naked body in different ways, the move causing me to squeal in shock and sputter in embarrassment. My arms being spread out and pinned to the floor, made my breast and nipples be presented fully, the air conditioning in the hallway had my nipples erect and facing the ceiling. My legs being grabbed was more worrisome. I delegated all the strength I had left into them to will them closed..but it was no use. The girls on my legs easily spread me open. They didn't stop until I was nearly spread eagle. Once they were content with the angle at which they were forcibly spreading me, they pinned my legs to the ground similar to my arms, they held me there for a few moments in a naked X shape.

My embarrassment had peaked, I had been girlhandled around, tickled, thrown out in only my panties, had my panties physically ripped from my body leaving me naked in front of Joshua, been given hope of escape, had that hope ripped from me, been drug out naked once more and unable to cover, but having my pussy be forcibly spread open by my friends and held there with my entire body exposed and my lips spreading like a blooming flower topped it all! I was mortified, humiliated, and naked and presented openly, to a younger boy who had never even seen a girl naked!

I looked at the boy for the first time in awhile then, he didn't even notice me looking or meet eyes with me, this time his eyes were locked directly between my legs! I tried to struggle to close my legs and take away his undeterred view of my anatomy, but it was no use, the girls held strong and alot of my fight had already been drained.

He can probably see clear inside..

I shuttered at this revalation.

The girls then began poking and prodding at my exposed figure, taunting and teasing me as they did. They wiggled their fingers in my open armpits, causing me to giggle and my breasts to jiggle.

"Look at her boobies jiggle Joshua!"

They poked at my ribs, sides, and thighs, causing me to struggle and kick wildly, in breathless protest, helpless to stop the abuse.

"He's staring right at your pussy Jes! Good thing you shaved for your date!"

Its like making me buck my naked body around erotically was their entire goal, and teasing and reminding me Joshua was seeing all of this, was just a side mission.

Once they'd grown bored poking, prodding, and tickling my naked body in the X shape they'd pinned me to the floor in, they rolled me onto my stomach. My ass was in open view, facing the ceiling in the middle of the lit up hallway, but I was thankful my tits and pussy were temporarily hidden against the carpet.

I felt someone crouch and sit down on the carpet close to me. I lifted my head to see who it was and was greeted with Rachael's sneering face. My arms were grabbed and I was drug by them until my body was draped across Rachael's lap.

When they were satisfied with my position, I was once again held in place by my arms and legs, trapping me on Rachael's lap for my apparent birthday spanking. I began getting pretty vocal with my protests at this point. I suppose the girls didn't want to hear it because a hand was slapped across my mouth muffling my whiny objections.

The first spank was quick, hard, firm. Much harder than I had administered to Rachael. It struck my right cheek with enough force to make it jiggle roughly while I was held in place. That one had meaning behind it, it must of been Rachael, I squealed aloud and squirmed but my squeal was answered with a second spank, a different hand, longer fingers,  much more gentle and playful, enough to make a noise but not physically make my body tremble like the first one. The hands kept alternating as all of my friends took turns playfully spanking me naked on Rachael's lap. They alternated cheeks every smack, each one causing my buttcheeks to quiver and jiggle. They were playful and light but still stung my ass and pride, especially with the repetition of 5 girls alternating between 2 surfaces. I twisted and flexed my hips at the lightly stinging slaps, wiggling my ass around desperately trying to avoid my friends slapping my stinging cheeks. I moaned in embarrassment in whoever's hand was grasping my mouth muffling my whines.

I twisted behind me after facing the floor through well over 16 spankins(and therefore past my "birthday" number)

I witnessed then with my own two eyes the humiliating scene I was trapped in. All the girls are surrounding me holding me on Rachael's lap. Rachael is sneering ear to ear with her shit grin probably proud of her redemption and no longer having the most embarrassing story of the group. The other girls are smiling but much less wickedly, they had no motive in this and look as if they were just having fun playing with my butt in the hallway, giggly and buzzed, innocent almost, while humiliating me in front of Ali's little brother standing to the side!

Were they too buzzed to not realize how humilated I was? Did they not care or think this was all in good fun? Was Rachael's phony charade of redeeming our friendship really blurring them into taking it this far? They are laughing and acting exactly the same as they did when Rachael initially pantsed me, no different, just happy and giggly and mischievous, buzzed and clueless, nothing wicked or evil, whatever happens tonight..if it stays in this house I won't resent the girls..but Rachael has definitely taken this to far! And taken advantage of my friends inebriated silliness to avenge her own spanking I'd given her on her birthday!  I pulled her panties down, showed her little crack to her brothers, and spanked her ass, it was sooo funny, but it was nowhere near this level, this is insane how could any girl do all this to another girl in front of a boy..I mean yeah there were 3 boys but it was only her butt..Joshua had see EVERYTHING, they had thrown me out in front of him in only my panties, ripped my panties off through a closed door, given me hope of escape in opening it, crushed that hope, tickled me into a curled up naked ball, then taken my limbs and spread me wide open so he could see my entire blooming pussy lips and tits as they continued to poke and prod me, and now he is literally right fucking there getting a front row view of my reddening cheeks! He literally has a puptent! Oh God this isn't funny! This is way to far! How could she call this "even?"

As I was asking myself these questions and thinking these thoughts, I'm peering over my shoulder and physically watching my friends hands being brought to my bare asscheeks. They're taunting me as they do.

"Its just your turn girl! You spanked Rachael don't act all innocent!" Ali teases me playfully as she lightly spanks my quivering cheeks.

"It wouldn't be so red if you tanned naked Jes!" Ashley teases bringing her hand down to my squirming ass

I whimper into the handgag.

"Look at how much it jiggles! She does have a nice ass, kinda jealous to be honest." Summer says once again breaking her silence to compliment my butt? As she's spanking me? Summer was weird.

"Don't hype her up to much, she's getting her little butt spanked for being bad aren't you?" Rachael chimes in, always taking it a step further in contrast to the other girls and spanking me a little harder on her turn. I watch all this wide eyed and began to scream into the hand.

How could they not see how weird she's being? They just laugh it off

In between some of the other girls stupid drunk comments I decided to look up to the boy and see his uh..tent bouncing in his pants, as his wide eyes take in the scene in front of him. He looks as if he's seen the pearly gates themselves and clearly his body is reacting accordingly.

I frantically try to shake my head and muffle something past the handgag. To my surprise, and what I can only suppose is for their amusement, they finally remove the hand and allow me to speak!

“Oh my God you guys!! Right in front of her little brother t..!” (the kid has a freakin hardon!) I tried to say but was silenced by Rachael once again grasping my mouth to silence me.

“That’s right Jess! How do you like it? How does it feel now, huh?” Rachael said in mid spank.

Had she known what I was gonna say?

“It was ok for ME at MY house right in front of BOTH my brothers and their friend, wasn’t it? How do you like her little brother seeing YOU like this now? Payback’s a bitch huh?”

Ah..she had said her brothers "still look at her differently" they must of been uh..excited that night. I hadn't intended that! I just thought it was funny the boys had came to see what the commotion was while I spanked her, pulling her panties down was to embarrass her not excite the boys..I had never even thought about that and how it must of made her feel..maybe she did deserve some payback..but I still think this is a stretch! And exposing me like she has tonight to the joy of Joshua was way more intense than her weirdo brothers and their friend getting a chub over her butt on her birthday. I had exposed her for like 15 seconds!

"..a bitch huh.." she finishes as my mind races rapidly. She brings her hand down once more to my wiggling butt, but doesn't pull her hand away. She leaves it rested against my right asscheek.

All eyes in the room are on her hand. The girls waiting for their turn, the boy being blessed with this once in a lifetime show, my naked self, wide eyed, mouth covered, my most recent whiny squeal muffled but still echoing off the hallway walls over the chorus of giggly girls,, Rachael own eyes also watch her hand and a wicked grin forms on her lips.

Everyone is watching that hand she'd just brought down with fury to my poor reddened buttcheek, so rather than doing what I or anyone else in the room expected, and just removing her hand from my derrière after the smack, she instead starts pulling it to the side..with my asscheek with it! I screamed into the handgag in protest but it was too late..

She pulled my asscheek all the way to the side and held it there a moment. Not long. But more than long enough for everyone in the room to get an extra x rated view of my anatomy. My butthole and pussy were clearly visible!

Joshua's jaw dropped.
To my dismay rather than telling Rachael that was much to far and that this was over..

The girls reacted to her brazenness and all grabbed a handful of cheek in an attempt to pull them completely apart!

I reacted in the only way I really knew how, bucking around had thus far achieved me nothing, pleading wasn't possible and also achieved nothing, I was held there with no way to wiggle free or use my hands and legs to defend myself, and they were about to spread my asscheeks wide open and bare my asshole to Joshua! So I did the only thing I could..I clenched my asscheeks with all my might in an attempt to make them rock solid and unmoving.

For a second I thought it would be enough..but I didn't work out, no squats, nothing like that, and even if I did and my butt was somehow alot stronger than it was..I wouldn't of been able to fight off the 5 girls trying to pull it apart. With two hands on either cheek, and a hand on the small of my back steadying me, my ass was once again peeled apart but this time as far as it could go and held open.

I couldn't see from my position..but I just knew that Joshua was being presented my puckered butthole and my partly open vagina. I could my holes opening from my cheeks being pulled so far apart. I shivered and shuttered in pure unfiltered humilation and I stopped staring over my shoulder to hang my head in defeat and hide my watery eyes. Rachael had definitely gotten me. She had won. This was so embarrassing. I stared at the carpet while they held me open, it wasn't long but it felt like an eternity, I felt my cheeks be released and closed. I hoped somehow that meant this was over, but I didn't dare lift my head to hope. I just stared at the floor. Her next words were like salt on my already damaged modesty. Or should I say gasoline?

“Come on Joshua! Get over here and help! I know you want too! Don’t be shy!” Rachael signaled to Joshua.

She couldn't be serious, help..?

“Josh, get over here! I’m serious!"
Rachael says, immediately making my head jump back to attention from its defeated state

Help spank her! It’s ok; it’s for her birthday. She really wants it!” Rachael continued.

I started shaking my head.

“You really want him to don’t cha Jessy?”

I shook my head vigorously at this point.

She couldn't be serious! They weren't going to let a boy spank me..naked..right?

"Look, see! She wants you to spank her butt! Come on!” she commanded the boy.

Summer stood up quietly and walked over to Joshua, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards all of us..towards my naked butt!

They made Joshua crouch down and took his hand. They made him bring it up and down on my ass a couple times in a spanking motion. These slaps were the lightest ones I've received so far but the most humiliating..they had actually let a boy spank me!

“Do it Josh! Don’t be shy!” Rachael says using her arm to bring his hand back down on my ass but holding it there this time. His touch is more alien than the girls, more inexperienced, unsure of themselves..the hand finally manages to get the courage and took a full handful and squeezed my asscheek in his palm.

The girls all squealed in unison.
I wanted to cease to exist in that moment. I couldn't believe the nerve, of this boy, of my supposed "friends" of our host Ali, of that stupid bitch Rachael who thought all this up in the first place, I couldn't believe any of this had happened, but it ending in being groped by a boy, who had been basically commanded to do so, was way to much. I had never been more embarrassed or had my power taken from me like this..but oddly enough I kinda liked it..

Obviously I hadn't liked anything that had happened to me, it was all way out of line, but it had been really sexual in nature, and my body had acted accordingly. Being basically dominated, exposed to a boy, my clothes ripped away in front of him, presented spread eagle to him, spanked naked in front of him, butthole spread open and presented, but ending in him groping me?

It was to much, to humiliating, to personal, to much shame and embarrassment and touching from so many hands..I had gotten slightly turned on through all of this in some strange way..I was just thankful I wasn't much of a "super soaker" and that no one had noticed the dampness forming inside me..but the boy groping me..he didn't stop at one good squeeze, he grew confident with the girls eagerly cheering his perversion on, he began full blown grabbing and groping my cheeks with both hands much to the joy of the girls.

As he doughed and kneeded my asscheeks my eyes lightly rolled in my skull. Thankfully no one noticed. I had never really done much with any guys so his touch was more sensual than someone experienced would of thought. He realistically had no idea what he was doing and it didn't necessarily feel good, but I didn't know what I was doing either and feeling a member of the opposite sex groping me had my womanhood feeling something.

What nearly made me cum right there in the hallway in front of all of my friends, was turning my head to peak behind me and seeing his manhood at attention. It wasn't massive by any means but nothing to scoff at either, already pretty big for his age, it was throbbing in his flannel pants as he kneeded my asscheeks and spread them apart sneaking glances at my holes, he wasn't wearing underwear, I could see a hint of a precum stain, I bit my lip staring at it imagining my body had done this to this boy and nearly creaming myself right there.

But my perverse thoughts in such a violating moment were immediately dismissed because someone else had noticed his manhood pressing against his pj pants.

Rachael began laughing and then spit out through her laughs "Look! He's got a pup tent!"

Squealing with laughter the rest of the girls one by one started to giggle and laugh. His own sister rolled her eyes and moaned in sheer disgust. Embarrassed the boy covered himself as the girls laughter increased and the shift focused from my birthday spanking to his erect member.

I took this opportunity and spun out of the girls loose and unfocused grip. They didn't even try to stop me as there focus was now on the blushing boy looking around nervously and trying to cover what my body had given him. I covered my soaked pussy thankful nowone had noticed and called me out, and ran for Ali's room.

I got to through the door so excited to be free and dress myself..and heard..

“Well look at that.. Come on what cha got down there son?”

Which made turn to peek out of the crack of the door instead of slamming it shut..I mean he had seen mine..

I watched the scene unfolding before me, not even bothering to get dressed yet, trying to remain unnoticed. I gently rubbed my clit as the girls began pulling at the boys hands, they were attempting to pull his hands away from the "tent" in front of his pj's. The more they reached in, the more he resisted, the more he resisted the more fun the girls seemed to be having, and the hornier I got, I rubbed myself, I had been pretty close out there..

"Come on, don't be shy! The girls giggled and pulled his hands away tickling him and tugging at his sweats..this was it, whip that baby out for me girls..I was close.

They continued tickling him and playfully pulling at his pants as he desperately held onto the waistband.

“Careful, he’s extremely ticklish, especially his feet” his sister laughed observing from a few feet away. “You might just get kicked in the face or something!” she warned the others. Now they all knew. His secret was out.

“Oh so you’re a ticklish boy huh?” one of the girls taunted grabbing his feet.

They tickled him viciously all the girls together minus his sister and he bucked around helplessly. Watching someone elses embarrassing ordeal was kind of refreshing after my own, especially since he had gotten to enjoy every second, why shouldn't I? I neared climax knowing I had to finish and get dressed soon. The girls were all tugging at his pants as he desperately tried to break free. Somehow he manages to get out of their grasps, a feat I hadn't achieved, he made a dash for his room and I stopped rubbing disappointed that he hadn't been atleast pantsed in return, i was just about to turn to get dressed when I was spotted..

"What were you doing there Jes.." Summer the mute, of course she'd point me out.

"NOTHING! I NEED SOME CLOTHES MINE ARE ALL RIPPED"

The girls giggle noticing that I was snooping there naked still, hopefully not fully catching on to my little attempt to climax.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say Jes..I knew you had the hots for Joshua! Why else did you think I set up your little date?" Rachael mocked as she strolled in.

"Even..?" I asked aloud knowing that I very well may have to get revenge for this nightmare of a night but not daring to stir anything now.

"Even." Rachael says.

We all just go back to our drinks, me a bit more than them, and try to move on with our night as if my entire ordeal hadn't happened, we don't really bring it up or talk about it but everyone remembers, since then there's been a balance in the group, no more beef or humilations that need returned, I still think about getting Rachael back..but it'll be when she never even knows its coming! I'll never forget that night..I probably deserved it, not to the extent that it went but I was in the wrong.

All us girls kept it between us which I was thankful for.

I'm sure little Joshua never forgot that night for the rest of his life..

Hm..thinking back on it now..

I wonder if he ever told anyone the story?
Last edited by Nikolai on Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Executionus

Re: : Spin Off Contest: Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) Part 2 of 2

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:56 am “Come on Joshua! Get over here and help! I know you want too! Don’t be shy!” Rachael signaled to me. Knowing my presence there was highly irregular to begin with I was reluctant to comply. It felt just so wrong but yet the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed up to this point in my life.
You accidentally left part of Joshua's perspective here.

Aside from that, excellent retelling of this classic! The elaboration of several key scenes, especially the X, was very well done.
Nikolai

Re: : Spin Off Contest: Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) Part 2 of 2

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:09 am
Nikolai wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:56 am “Come on Joshua! Get over here and help! I know you want too! Don’t be shy!” Rachael signaled to me. Knowing my presence there was highly irregular to begin with I was reluctant to comply. It felt just so wrong but yet the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed up to this point in my life.
You accidentally left part of Joshua's perspective here.

Aside from that, excellent retelling of this classic! The elaboration of several key scenes, especially the X, was very well done.
Whoops! I'll edit that, I was struggling with scrolling up to his part for reference so often I copied some of it closer to my work, didn't mean to leave it there.

As for everything else im really glad you like it and it was a really fun one to make, the story there was obviously already great but the character limits and general vagueness of the early days, deserved a little more depth of this one, moments like the X, the forced butt spread, etc deserved to be drug out longer, telling it from her perspective and space allowed more elaboration of certain parts, I knew I wanted it to be as close to the original product as a could while giving it new life/a back story/more dialogue/etc.