Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 7 OUT 2/16/24] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mrsalpaca

Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 7 OUT 2/16/24] [*see disclaimer before reading]

Post by mrsalpaca »

So this story happens to be somewhat based on one I found on the old board that I didn't get a chance to save before the board switched to this one. I don't remember who wrote the story, and being not able to find it anywhere, I decided to rewrite it using some of the same plot. I've been a lurker for a long time on all 3 GPSB story boards and have decided to start contributing to this little community. This is my first story, so feedback is always appreciated. Anyways, enjoy the story :)

========================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER: This story has some sexually explicit themes that some may be uncomfortable with, including incest, forced activity (no rape), age differences, blackmail, and violence (not further than spanking). I would never support, encourage, or condone any behaviors in this story for they are illegal and morally wrong. This is purely erotic literary fiction, and has no connection to real life. If any of these themes give you a bad feeling, please do refrain from reading.
========================================================================================================================

PART 1

Hi, my name is Kate and I had just finished my grade 11 year of high school when my parents decided that me and my two younger brothers, Mitch and Ryan, were going to stay at our grandpa's house for the summer while they went on a couples vacation. We've stayed at grandpa's house before and it was always a blast so us not getting to go on vacation wasn't a big deal.

However over the years, as I started going through puberty and developing faster than most girls in my grade, I had noticed grandpa had been eyeing me more in strange ways, always trying to find an excuse to touch me or see some skin. He was divorced from my grandma a long time ago so I just suspected that he got frustrated sexually sometimes. This didn't bother me too much but I always gave more care to cover up around grandpa because he made me nervous. My younger brothers who were both 13, I also noticed a change. Ever since my breasts and curves started forming, I always caught them trying to get a good look at my body. I'd never let them get a look however I knew they really wanted to see me naked.

When we got there, we greeted grandpa and our parents helped us settle in and then left. I was in my room when grandpa came in and sat on my bed, beginning to ask about how my school year went and what my plans were since next year I would graduate. I told him that I had straight As all terms, had been volunteering at the nearby hospital, and played on my school's volleyball team. We had even gone to the state championship! I had also begun to take an interest in nursing as it had always been in my nature to care for other people.

He gave me a proud smile while his eyes gave a slight run down of my body with pauses at my chest, thighs, and in between my legs. That day I stupidly made the mistake of wearing a white tank top with tight blue denim short shorts. I felt so vulnerable in front of him, immediately feeling self conscious and began covering up a little as he started to smile.

"Wow I hadn't even realized how much you have grown since I last saw you! Volleyball must have really drilled your body hard into shape. And your nursing interest! I'm really proud of you for thinking ahead already."

I blushed a little at his praise, knowing that I was blushing not only because I saw him ogling my body but also that I knew his praise was well meant.

"I'm gonna go prepare dinner for us four, does spaghetti sound okay? Feel free to come and hang out when you're finished settling in."

As grandpa stood up and left, I knew that this summer would be tough by just knowing how much grandpa relished at my body. I could begin to feel a slight wetness between my thighs that I absolutely didn't want which made me blush even more. I didn't know why I reacted like this but I knew I'd have to try really hard this summer to avoid grandpa.

Luckily I managed to do pretty well for myself over the next two weeks. We had spent the whole time eating barbecue, going on hikes, reading, watching movies, and riding bikes. Of course, all this fun only led me to forget my caution on one day that turned the rest into an unfortunate series of events.

On a really hot summer July day, we had all decided to go biking on a not very well known trail. It was extremely fun to ride down the inclines but along with the heat, it was very tiring. By the time we got back, all I wanted to do was take a shower to wash off all the sweat I shed. Since I was helping my grandpa with dinner, my two younger brothers went to bathe first before I went in.

After I got out of the shower, I had realized that in my rush to get clean I had forgotten to get a clean set of clothes. Obviously I wasn't gonna wear my dirty ones, so I dried off the best I could and wrapped myself in my towel to walk the short distance in the hall to my bedroom. I opened the door quietly and peered into the hall to make sure it was clear. Knowing that my brothers and grandpa were downstairs, I knew I'd be safe.

I tiptoed out until I got in the middle of the hallway when I heard my grandpa yell angrily.

"KATE! YOU'RE LETTING WATER DRIP ALL OVER THE HALL! GET DOWN AND CLEAN IT UP THIS INSTANT!"

I was frightened by the sudden outburst immediately wondering why my usually chill grandpa was so angry. It must have been the sweltering heat. Despite his tone, I was reluctant to comply.

"But grandpa, I'm naked under this towel! Just let me hop into my room to get changed and then I'll be out quick to clean it up."

He gave me a scowl, demanding:

"I don't care, this is my house and I want you to clean it up right now or else."

I immediately thought of the last time I was punished by grandpa for being bad. It was a spanking when I accidentally broke a vase when I was younger. He had immediately pulled me to bend over a chair and spanked me on my panties, thank god my brothers were out with friends that day.

Kneeling down, I used an extra corner of my towel to wipe up the water in the hall, making sure to keep myself covered up as well as I could.

"DAMMIT KATE, GET ON ALL FOURS AND PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT! I'LL PUNISH YOU IF YOU DON'T CLEAN THIS UP IN 30 SECONDS."

Blushing bright red and humiliated as well as scared of what could happen if he punished me, I pulled my towel up so that I could more quickly clean up the spill and leave. I knew doing this would mean that my towel would be so far up that if grandpa bent over a little, he could begin to see the bottom of my ass and a bit of my pussy lips poking out between my thighs. I was so embarrassed.

"HEY RYAN! KATE IS HALF NAKED IN THE HALLWAY!", Mitch shrieked.

Quickly coming up the stairs, my younger brothers, Mitch and Ryan, gawked at the sight that was in front of them. They could see their nearly naked 18 year old sister on all fours cleaning up a spill. Realizing the opportunity, both boys immediately bent over to take an incredible view of my ass and hairy pussy underneath my towel. I had never decided to shave it because it was too much effort. They could see how little the towel covered my developed body, how thick my thighs were, how badly the towel was covering my breasts, and how my ass and pussy were almost in full view. I immediately started getting a little wet as I was so humiliated at my brothers and grandpa creaming themselves at the half naked girl in front of them.

Hastening up, I finished cleaning up the spill and stood up, taking off towards my room and closing the door. I was breathing so hard and I was so flushed at the incident that just happened. Not only had my grandpa seen my naked ass and hairy pussy, but also my brothers! I knew that they had bent so close to see my naked pussy in all its glory with its pink lips and tender clit. I immediately changed into clothes and stayed in my room until dinner time, absolutely humiliated.

Thankfully they had let me be alone for a few hours when suddenly I heard a knock, and then the door opened to reveal my grandpa. I instantly blushed, knowing he had seen everything.

"Hey Kate, I'm sorry for giving you such an outburst a while ago. I was told by your parents that I had the full authority over disciplining you kids as this is my house. I'm coming in to check if you wanted to eat dinner.”

I immediately shook my head no. He sighed, understanding and turned to leave, not before creepily giving my clothed body a once over.

After that day, I did end up getting out of my room however I vowed myself that I'd never let something like that happen again. Even so, I was beyond humiliated and couldn't look in my younger brothers eyes knowing what they had seen. They were my brothers, and they had seen my pussy! Eyes too young to see one so exposed, even more that IT WAS THEIR SISTER'S PUSSY!

However, after that event my brothers became emboldened by seeing me half naked and they tried even harder to get a second chance. This succeeded on a day when they were playing soccer inside the house (it's against grandpa's rules), and kicked the ball, knocking over one of grandpa's vases.

Upon hearing the shatter, grandpa immediately left what he was doing and stormed upstairs where my brothers were quick to put the blame on me for breaking the vase. Assholes!

My grandpa was furious.

"KATE, THAT'S THE SECOND VASE YOU'VE BROKEN IN THIS HOUSE! YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M GOING TO PUNISH YOU RIGHT NOW."

"Grandpa you can't just punish me right here, Mitch and Ryan will see! It's not even my fault!"

I cried out, exclaiming that my brothers were framing me for breaking the vase but to no avail as grandpa pulled a chair and sat on it, pulling me to bend over his lap.

That day I had decided to wear a white t-shirt and black jogger shorts which my grandpa grabbed and pulled down to my knees. My brothers and grandpa could see me in just a t- shirt and tight light blue panties! I was so humiliated knowing that my bush was probably peeking out of the sides of my panties. I knew that since this was a tight pair, my brothers had the perfect view to see the slight camel toe my pussy lips made in the panties. I was so embarrassed, I started to sob even before my grandpa gave me 15 sharp slaps on my ass, holding me down as my body jumped at every repetition.

I was suffering at the punishment while on the other hand my brothers were absolutely delighted to see their older sister be so exposed again. Their eyes were locked on my ass and pussy, taking mental photographs of how my legs spread apart every time I was hit. I could feel my body betraying me as I felt my pussy begin to moisten, hoping to the gods that my brothers wouldn't notice.

But of course, my brothers couldn't help but realize how obvious it was that the wet spot on the crotch of my panties was not sweat from the punishment, but the fact that their older sister was getting reluctantly turned on! They couldn't believe it as they watched my panties become wetter and wetter as my grandpa continued to spank me.

After another 15 or so spanks, my ass was absolutely destroyed. I also blushed with the humiliation of realizing my pussy had become so wet that my juices had soaked my pubic hair and begun to drip out of my panties. This was something not gone unnoticed by my brothers and my grandpa.

During my punishment, my grandpa had missed my ass a couple times and accidentally hit the spot where my pussy was underneath my panties, making it even more painful. Every time his hand came down, his fingers hit my clit and spread open the lips of my pussy more and more as my body uncontrollably reacted to the stimulation.

I was absolutely spent and exhausted by the time he finished. When it was over, he demanded me to get down on my knees and clean up the broken vase. I was so mortified and beet red, however I knew there was no argument. I began to get down on all fours and pick up all the broken clay pieces, knowing that both my brothers and my grandpa were watching my ass and soaking wet pantied pussy as I did so. During the punishment, I had gotten so dripping wet and near orgasm but I was incredibly relieved that I didn't cum in front of them all. I could feel their eyes on my panties and my thighs with my juices running down, so I did my best to work quickly.

After cleaning up the mess my brothers made, grandpa yelled at me to go to my room. I stood up painfully, knowing my arousal was dripping down my thighs and made a beeline to my room, picking up my shorts as I went. My brothers continued to relish the sight of my panty clad ass moving away along with my soaking wet camel toe which was clearly visibly shown through. I immediately laid sideways on my bed and rubbed my sore ass, trying to reduce the sting.

After a while, my grandpa knocked and came in with a bag of ice. He was clearly still quite angry at the broken vase as he began to exclaim:

"Kate, I have been extremely disappointed in you so far this summer. You have been an incredibly naughty girl and I have no choice but to make an example of you for your younger brothers."

"WHAT?! GRANDPA, PLEASE NO! HAVEN'T I BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH?!" I flipped over to meet his angry gaze.

"Excuse me Kate, you will not talk to your elder in that manner! I was going to only judge your reaction to see if you learnt your lesson, but clearly you haven't. Lie down on your back and hold your legs to your chest right now, or I will call your brothers to come witness your punishment again!"

Furious as I was, it dawned on me that:
1) My rear end would not take another punishment.
2) I was staying with my grandpa for another month and I NEEDED to be on better terms if I was going to survive.
3) My pussy was still quite wet and swollen, nearly having came in front of my brothers, and if it got repeated treatment, I could not allow them to see their older sister cum hard in front of them.

Sighing, I gave in submissively and moved to assume the position on my back with my hands holding my legs up to reveal my pantied ass and overheated pussy to grandpa.

Several sharp strikes came down directly on my pussy, making me yelp loudly before deciding to bite my lip so that I wouldn't alert my brothers, wherever they were.

I had never seen my grandpa so upset before as he spanked his teenage granddaughter's ass and pussy once again, it hurt so much and immediately I began to cry again. I knew I was getting closer to orgasm, and I absolutely was terrified of having my grandpa see it. I had to hold on to at least some dignity!

I don't even know how many slaps I got before grandpa stopped, breathing heavily and began to breath out:

"Even though you've been a brat lately, I still have a responsibility to take care of you. I have a bag of ice to cool your rear end, Kate."

I was absolutely finished, barely able to let out a response.

"T-tthank you gr.. grandpa."

"Ill have to take off your panties in order to do this, Kate. Don't make another outburst or you'll regret it!"

I knew that it would mean grandpa would get a perfect view of my aching, soaking wet pussy and asshole. I had to follow his order so I gave in and slipped off my panties to reveal it all to him.

There he could see my hairy pussy and asshole, all wet and engorged from not one but TWO PUNISHMENTS that day. I could feel all my juices just running out of my pussy lips like a river as I shuddered at the sudden cold air it was exposed to.

I groaned uncomfortably and my bottom jumped into the air as I felt the cold ice bag press against my ass and pussy. To help with the soothing, I felt my grandpa's fingers begin to rub my pussy and ass area, making painful attention to my already overstimulated body.

I couldn't keep myself from moaning softly as his fingers roamed between my clit, flicking it now and then before rubbing against my pussy lips, spreading them open and groping inside. I was so fucking horny at this point that my body begin to gyrate on his fingers with the ice pressed against my bottom. I was about to cum in front of my grandpa, and I could do nothing but lay there legs up and have my pussy lips rubbed, clit pulled and teased, and during my grinding, my grandpa's fingers managed to slip into my pussy so that I was slightly fucking myself on his fingers.

My pussy was such a sloppy mess as I began to cum hard, my pussy lips quivering and my whole body began to shake. I was focused on the ceiling when I looked forward and saw my creep of a grandfather entranced at the fact that his granddaughter was cumming on his fingers. My pussy clenched, writhed, and clamped on his fingers as they went faster and faster, more of my juices came out and I kept squirting and moaning.

He knew what he was doing, and he did it good. At the end, he slipped his fingers out and dried my pussy harshly with a cloth, its fibers causing both pain and pleasure on my sensitive flesh.

"Kate, from now on I am ordering you to shave and keep your vagina and anus areas maintained. It has been far too unkempt to be proper. You better keep yourself bare or I promise you that you will be punished. I will inspect it often, and you will obey my order. Is that clear?"

"Yes, grandpa." I lay there, absolutely exhausted, thankful for the release and the respite but also mortified that I had an orgasm in front of my grandpa.

"Good girl, now rest up and don't forget to shave." He dried his hands and left, closing the door behind him.

"This is going to be a painful summer", I thought, my legs still spread as I began to fall asleep.

END OF PART 1

Hope you enjoyed it!
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:56 pm, edited 46 times in total.
Executionus

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events

Post by Executionus »

It's not a bad story, and pretty well written, although traditionally M/f incest stories aren't well received here. That probably goes double for a grandfather.

I will say that there is a lot of potential for embarrassment regarding how little stimulation is required for Kate to get that aroused and produce that much fluid. There are many ways to use that knowledge for maximum enjoyment.
Blubbub

Post by Blubbub »

Hey, great story so far.
I hope for more to come.

actually im writting my own story for the family contest, but it needs some more time.
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

Executionus wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:21 pm It's not a bad story, and pretty well written, although traditionally M/f incest stories aren't well received here. That probably goes double for a grandfather.

I will say that there is a lot of potential for embarrassment regarding how little stimulation is required for Kate to get that aroused and produce that much fluid. There are many ways to use that knowledge for maximum enjoyment.
Yeah, I understand that this story's themes can be uncomfortable/unsavory for some. I'll add some tags in the title. I don't usually go for incest themes much but I'm planning to explore with a variety of things. I have plenty of ideas for future stories involving blackmailing/humiliating older females by younger people which I've noticed is more enjoyed. Thank you for reading, Executionus!
Minimax

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [incest, forced sexual activity, old/young themes]

Post by Minimax »

Great story so far !
mrsalpaca

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [incest, forced sexual activity, old/young themes]

Post by mrsalpaca »

PART 2

I woke up the next morning in bed, on my side with my ass and pussy still aching very much. I was slightly dizzy, coming out of a horrible dream that involved me being exposed and spanked in front of my brothers. I sat up, instantly groaning at the painful burn all over my rear.

It was then I realized that it was no dream at all but a real life nightmare.

In just a couple weeks, I went from the innocent, well behaving, decent young girl I was, to a girl who had her naked rear completely exposed and punished in front of her brothers and grandpa. I could feel stickiness between my thighs and immediately gasped, remembering that my grandpa had made me cum on his fingers during his "treatment," the previous night.

It was over. I couldn't survive this summer continuing this and immediately buried my face in my pillow in shame at the realization that I would have to endure the humiliation of knowing my brothers saw me like that. I absolutely couldn't afford to be punished again.

After pondering for a few minutes, I stood up to walk towards the mirror for some damage inspection. During the night passing, my entire ass and pussy became a sea of purple bruises and red welts which would take a while to go away. I noticed my pussy lips had swelled up quite a bit, poking out between my thighs even more than they usually did because I already had a big labia. Then I noticed all my pubic hair.

Regardless of how hazy my mind was, I did not forget how my grandpa told me that I had to shave and keep myself maintained from now on. I immediately thought about how awful and devastating it would be then that my pussy would be completely bare for my brothers to leer under my panties if I got punished again. If I got another ice "treatment" from my grandpa, he too would see my clit, my opening, and my pussy lips in all their bare glory.

I know my panties yesterday were soaking wet and transparent, but luckily my pubic hair had hidden a great deal of the details of my pussy. Now if I shaved, that protection was going away along with more of my dignity.

Still, my grandpa's words of punishment for not shaving echoed through my thoughts as I put on my used jogger shorts while gathering clothes, a towel, and a shaving kit to head to the bathroom for a shower and a shave.

It was still early in the morning on the way to the shower so I had thankfully not seen my brothers or my grandpa. I stripped down, stood inside the shower with my kit intending to bathe and shave. I turned the knob and felt the warm water run down and soothe my aching body. While shaving, I couldn't help but whimper a little when going over my pussy lips because I was just so damn sensitive. I sighed, really hoping no one heard me.

I was glad that in just a year, I would be at college and wouldn't need to deal with grandpa and my brothers. I'd be an independent adult soon and I vowed to do everything I could to survive until then.

When I got out of the shower, I walked into the kitchen where both my brothers and my grandpa were eating a breakfast of cereal, bacon, and eggs. I stood there awkwardly, unsure of the situation when my grandpa was the first to speak.

"Good morning Kate, I hope you slept okay. Would you like some breakfast?"

I was uncomfortable as every time another unfortunate event occurred, my brother's leers at my body steadily became more uncontrolled and less subtle. They kept getting bolder and that made me anxious.

This time was no different as my brothers weren't even looking at my eyes and instead at the outfit I was wearing (or the outfit they wished I wasn't wearing). Today, I wore a loose thigh length skirt and my volleyball team hoodie. I chose the skirt because it was the least form fitting bottom I had. It hurt too much to wear something slim fitting.

"Yes thank you grandpa, I would love some breakfast!"

I sat down, not realizing that I was absolutely starving until my stomach made noises as I walked into the kitchen.

We all ate in silence the next few minutes before my grandpa quipped up:

"So what would you kids like to do today? I heard it's supposed to thunderstorm, so I'm afraid this has to be an inside day."

Ryan and Mitch, being twins shared a sixth sense that a lot of other twins seemed to have. Knowing what the other one was thinking, both boys pipped out that they were going to play on their Nintendo Switches that they brought with them.

"Sounds good, I'm sure you boys must be sore from all the outside activity we've been having."

He turned towards me, clearly trying to act like he didn't have to punish his teenage granddaughter and make her cum on his fingers the other day.

"How about you, Kate? Do you have anything planned today?"

I knew I had to get on better terms with grandpa, so I simply commented with something that he would appreciate.

"Oh nothing much, I was just going to get ahead on all my chores and prepare lunch for us all."

My grandpa gave me a big grin, clearly pleased at the change in my behavior before mouthing words that made me go pale.

"Oh cleaning! Yes, the house has been very filthy nowadays. That's very responsible of you, Kate. I'm proud of you."

He paused a moment before continuing.

"Speaking of cleaning! Kate, have you done what I asked of you yesterday and shaved?"

I was slightly mortified that he would ask so blatantly in front of Mitch and Ryan, glancing aside and noticing my brothers' ears perk up.

I began to stammer.

"Y-yyes gr..grandpa, I hhhave done as you have ordered."

He smirked, giving an even wider grin before probing on:

"Hmmm, very good. How about I just make sure that you've done it? Kate, please hop up on the dining room table and lay on your back with your legs spread."

MY BROTHERS WERE RIGHT THERE! I didn't want them to see this. I nearly blurted out and gave a whiny complaint before stopping myself. I couldn't be punished again so I calmly pleaded:

"I'll do as you ask but do Mitch and Ryan have to be here? Surely they'll be uncomfortable and will want to leave?"

I could feel myself begin to breathe a little harder, nervous and hoping for a favorable response.

"Boys, would you be uncomfortable with staying here while I inspect your older sister's personal hygiene maintenance? You're free to leave if you want."

My brothers eyes bugged out at the situation that was developing, before Ryan could even begin to say what both of them thought, Mitch excitedly yelped out:

"OHHH no no no no, that wouldn't be an issue at all for us, grandpa! In fact, me and Ryan want to help out with the dishes since you made breakfast for us."

My grandpa's wide grin quickly turned into a smug smirk as he praised his grandsons.

"Why, what thoughtful boys! I'm so proud of you guys, of course you can help! I promise the inspection will be brief."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I didn't even have to do anything bad this time and my brothers were getting the one thing I wanted to avoid. My face quickly turned pale and then red when I reluctantly stood up from my chair and scooted my tender rear onto the table. My skirt thankfully covered most of my legs but it would all be soon for naught.

"Thank you Kate for cooperating, please lay on your back for me."

Grandpa brought his hands up to the bottom of my skirt, slowly pulling it upwards, exposing a pair of grey panties. I could already feel that my pussy was getting infuriatingly wet, with a spot beginning to form on the cooch section of my underwear.

My brothers were standing at the sink doing dishes while keeping a firm eye on the humiliating experience going on.

I felt his fingers hook onto the waistband of my panties and slowly pull them down while I laid on my back.

"Hey Kate, could you please use one of your hands to lift up and spread your legs for me? I'm ready to begin the inspection."

I was beyond humiliated at this point, my pussy was in full view of the three individuals in front of me and here I was, my hand moving to my right thigh to spread even wider for them. I silently complied, my breathing quickening at the sound of my brothers' gasps.

There, for the second time in their life was their older sister's pussy and asshole on view for the two brothers' eyes. Both boys gave each other a grin, relishing the sight.

"Oh my god, she did shave herself! I can see everything! Her pussy is so pink and soft looking! I can already see something coming out of her pussy. Kate is already getting wet! This humiliation must be a turn on for her," Ryan whispered excitedly.

Mitch nodded at him enthusiastically, before continuing to stare.

I heard what Ryan said and it made me blush so hard. It was both true and untrue. As unwilling as I was, I knew my body was annoyingly reactive. I was anything but turned on but something about being exposed against my will made my body writhe and get hot.

"Okay Kate, it looks like you've done a pretty good job at shaving! I don't notice any hairs on your vagina or your anus areas! I will have to do a physical inspection though, so please remain still."

His fingers laid at the top of my mons, slowly beginning to slide down and touch the outer folds of my pussy lips. I was so wet at this point and it made me even more embarrassed at the situation. I wanted so bad to close my thighs but I knew I couldn't and I couldn't afford being punished in this spread and exposed position in front of my brothers!

He slipped his fingers between my lips and underneath my clit, feeling for any loose hairs that I might have missed. I was about to lose it with all this stimulation, my pussy was already so sensitive and his tickling gestures were going to make cum.

As if he had heard my thoughts, grandpa began to apply more pressure on my pussy, roughly moving in and out all over. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning out loud as his fingers easily slipped inside my pussy. I kept getting wetter and wetter and I could see my brothers absolutely about to burst in their pants at their sister getting her pussy inspected.

"Ahhhhh g-ggrandpa must you be so thorough?!" I strained, accidentally letting out a moan escape my lips.

I was about to cum.

My grandpa smiled as he saw what began to develop in his grand daughter in front of him. My body was reacting on its own, writhing and squirming uncontrollably. My pussy was very clearly contracting and quivering, clamping on the fingers teasing it deviously. He had his thumb rubbing my asshole checking for hairs while he used two fingers to dance between my pussy lips.

With all this stimulation, I couldn't handle it anymore. I began to orgasm and I came hard on his fingers. I knew from all the extra wetness that I was squirting and I couldn't fucking help it. I couldn't help grinding for more friction like the needy girl I was. I was so embarrassed and devastated that my brothers were watching their sister's pussy spasm hard in orgasm. I couldn't do anything while my grandpa continued to "inspect" and tease my sensitive pussy, pulling on the lips and my clit as well as legitimately checking for clean shaving. I couldn't catch my breath, I couldn't stop letting my moans escape, I couldn't stop squirming, I couldn't stop squirting, I couldn't stop cumming hard as one climax fueled the next.

When it was done, I laid there exhausted with my leg still held wide with my hand. My grandpa had stopped, stepping back to dry his hands of my juices on his handkerchief. My brothers could still see my pussy spasming slightly from the throes of orgasming over and over.

"Well Kate, I have to say that you've done a wonderful job taking care of the maintenance down there. Good work."

I was so out of breath and dizzy I couldn't immediately speak or complain when my brothers suddenly asked:

"Excuse us, grandpa? Kate is making a huge mess all over the dining room table and we want to start clearing it to clean. Is it okay if we clean her and the table up?"

My grandpa pondered this for a few seconds before agreeing.

"Sure, you can use my handkerchiefs if you want. I'm sure Kate won't mind as she clearly wants this home to be spotless as possible with how enthusiastically she said she wanted to do her chores earlier."

I immediately sat up and lost control of myself, beginning to complain in disagreement when my grandpa slapped me on the side of my ass.

I yelped, immediately lying back to tend to my already bruised bottom.

"Dammit Kate, none of that nonsense now. Your brothers have offered to do something nice for you and the house by cleaning up the mess your vagina made during the inspection. Now hold up your leg for them like you did before."

They had already seen their older sister be half naked, spanked, and now stimulated till orgasm. At this point I didn't even want to know what could be worse if I got another punishment for talking back. I relented, reluctantly holding my leg up and spreading myself and my pussy for my brothers who stepped forward, each holding a handkerchief.

The next few minutes seemed like hours when I felt both boys begin to clean up the puddle of juices I made during the inspection. They began directly on my pussy, wiping and rubbing my sensitive pussy lips to absorb all the wetness. Spreading open my pussy lips with their cloths to soak it all in, even pushing them inside my pussy! I had already cum enough today and this extra attention was driving me over the edge.

I hid my face with my free hand as I began to realize my brothers for the first time were touching their sister's aching, soaking wet, and overheated pussy. At this point, they've basically seen all of me. They saw my round breasts when I was forced to clean water off the floor after my shower, they saw rosy nipples and how easily they became hardened, and now they have seen my freshly shaved pussy and my asshole. Embarrassed or humiliated aren't even good enough words for what was happening.

Once they had cleaned me and the table of my juices, I immediately got up and ran to my room to hide. I was just an 18 year old girl and I just had two boys, way too young to see a girl like this, watch me orgasm and clean me with their hands.

Before closing the door, I noticed my brothers slipped each of their handkerchiefs and my panties into their pockets, and I almost cried at the sight. Now they had a pair of my panties, my juices, and the very essence of my pussy. I didn't want to think about what they would do with them.

I remained in my room for an hour before my grandpa knocked, reminding me of the chores and lunch I promised I would do. Without a word, I stepped out and accomplished what I needed to get done, savoring the luck that my brothers were in their rooms playing video games. I couldn't deal with seeing them right now.

As I made a batch of lasagna for lunch, my grandpa stood behind me, catching me off guard and scaring me when he spoke.

"You're being a very good girl so far, Kate. I'm impressed with your good behavior today. Keep it up okay?"

"Yes, grandpa."

I blushed when I realized he was ogling me from behind as he said this. Today, he had seen it all for the second time! Could things get any worse?

END OF PART 2
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Minimax

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 2 OUT 5/10/21] [incest, forced, old/young]

Post by Minimax »

Will there be a part three? Perhaps she has a little bit of stubble and gets punished for it so she learns to keep it clean
Dirtyf

Re: Kate's Unfortunate Series of Events [PART 2 OUT 5/10/21] [incest, forced, old/young]

Post by Dirtyf »

Love it! Can’t wait for part 3
Minimax

Post by Minimax »

DirtyF I now I've been waiting patiently 😌 let's just have hope
mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

PART 3

As it turns out, it did end up getting worse for me after that humiliating experience of having my pussy inspected and being made to orgasm in front of my younger brothers. It just so happens to be on an incredibly unlucky day that would continue to spell into an unfortunate series of events.

It was after that event that I changed. I couldn't believe it. Honestly, I didn't even know who I was anymore. One thing for sure, I know I'm not the same girl who first arrived at her grandpa's house for a summer vacation.

I sat at my desk pondering this, twiddling my thumbs, dressed in pajama pants and a baggy t-shirt. Despite the still hot summer August heat, I dressed myself like this because I couldn't take it anymore. Especially now, my brothers had completely lost their sense of subtlety around me and as much as I would have loved to be a hermit and hide in my room forever, grandpa still enforced chore duties. They didn't even need to be bold about it now since they have basically seen all of me naked. I couldn't help but cringe whenever I was seen by either of my brothers. I constantly felt their eyes ogling and undressing my clothing and it made me feel so…Vulnerable. Helpless. Perverted. Ashamed.

I wanted to scream with what happened, as it came so fast and unexpectedly. I knew I couldn't disobey grandpa. I knew the punishment would have been rough if I didn't climb onto the table and spread my legs open. I knew that spreading my legs would reveal my freshly shaven pussy to my younger brothers who had front row seats to my embarrassment.

Front row seats to seeing their older sister's pussy get exposed, inspected, touched, and teased so crudely. I knew I couldn't close my legs as I felt myself get soaking wet at the humiliation. Being forced to hold myself open like that and let myself orgasm hard infront of my brothers' young eyes. Letting them hear their big sister whimper and moan, not being able to help it while their eyes were locked on my contracting pussy lips.

If it all couldn't be enough, suffering the indignification of being too submissive and breathless to argue when they asked to clean my juices and get a feel of my most intimate areas. Touching my clit, my pussy lips, spreading them open with just thin pieces of handkerchief separating their hands from what should have been unfathomable.

Somehow, things got seriously twisted after that. I've never even really looked at boys or my body before this, not even to masturbate! I wouldn't say I was exactly a prude, but here I was, getting exposed against my will and being forced to obey orders under risk of punishment while my body was getting infuriatingly turned on. Why was I getting aroused by this?!

I lost my breath at that disturbing revelation when suddenly I jumped in my chair as knocks on the door rang out.

"KAAAAAATE, GRANDPA SAID ITS NOT HEALTHY STAY IN YOUR ROOM ALL DAY! HE SAID HE WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU'RE HIS RESPONSIBILITY!"

Out of both of the twins, Mitch had always been the louder one. I couldn't count the number of headaches I got from him.

I begun to tell him to go away when another voice spoke -

"Oh, and plus you have chores. Mitch and I have been going out with our friends for the past few days and we're nearly out of laundry. You better do it right now or we'll tell on you to grandpa because it's your turn!"

I could instantly tell that it was Ryan's voice. Soft spoken and quieter than his brother, Ryan differed in that he was cunning. Always the first to try to get me in trouble because he enjoyed it, and he was also the first one to nearly see me naked. I can still remember him breaking into the locked bathroom to pee, just as I was getting out of the shower. Luckily I had quickly covered myself in my towel, but it was seconds before he could have seen my fully naked body. He was even bolder when I caught him trying to peek through the bathroom door lock the next day I bathed! Of course, he couldn't see anything but he still deserved that black eye when I opened the door.

I stopped my complaining right there because grandpa had become terrifying to me as of recent events. I was still trying to get on his good side in order to survive this summer. Punishments would only further make things worse. Frustrated and resigned, I yelled back:

"OKAY OKAY, JEEZE. I'm coming out!"

When I opened the door, they were gone. I felt silently blessed that their eyes this time didn't stay to look at me, not that there was much to look at with my baggy clothing anyways. I suspected my brothers were probably on a hike with their friends considering their boots were missing.

To my knowledge, grandpa said he would be out for a few hours this morning on errands. I was finally alone to savour this quiet moment as I walked to the laundry room, happy that I could enjoy some peace from all the ogling and creepiness from all the males in this house.

While I was separating lights from darks before the wash, I became lost in thought again.

I had noticed they had been out more with their friends lately. Not that I was complaining of course, it meant less creepy stares. Since us kids came to grandpa's house pretty much every summer, my brothers made long good friends of the other boys in the lake town in which my grandpa resided. As a result, I got to know a lot of them. Although, I never really got along with those boys and was probably meaner to them than I wanted to be.

Sure, some were unremarkable but almost all of them had the same annoying, mischievous personality characterized by preteens of their age. Hormonal, rowdy, insensitive, and just plain crude. In particular, I despised one boy the most by the name of Todd.

Older than my brothers by one year, Todd always had a crush on me since the first time we met. Should I have been flattered?

I scoffed.

Out of all the boys, Todd stood out because he was easily the fattest, the dumbest, and the most perverted. He outclassed the hormonal-ness of my brothers by a long shot. He was constantly trying to talk to me and get me to be his "best girl friend" which I didn't even want to know what entailed. He always made excuses to touch me, like the "omg I missed you" uncomfortable hugs he would always forcibly give me whenever we visited during summers, squishing into my chest and constantly putting his fat hands dangerously close to my rear. His eyes relinquished all traces of subtlety too, for he just straight up stared at my chest, ass, and thighs whenever we met.

I complained about it to my grandpa constantly over the years, but the only advice he gave was to indulge Todd. Outrageous as this sounded, it actually worked. After I gave in a little, he stopped trying so hard to get my attention and gave me some peace, finally being satisfied. I still hid whenever he came by out of fear for his disgusting butcher's son hugs though. Even his fingers were like sausages!

Satisfied with sorting out the laundry, I sat down on both knees and bent over in order to start loading the laundry machine.

I was totally deep in thought as I worked.

Todd always gave me the shivers. He was such a creep and I never let him catch me showing a lot of skin. As much as the brat dreamt, I swore I'd never let him see me naked.

Suddenly, I felt a hand hold me by my hair and another slip past the rear waistband of my pajama pants while I was on all fours loading laundry.

"Wha-"

I immediately flinched and tried to turn my head to see who this groping bastard was but to no avail due to the hand on my hair holding me still. Who the fuck had their hands down my… ohhhhhhh-

"Good morning Kate! Since you did so well on your last personal hygiene inspection, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were keeping yourself neat down here. I realized I haven't checked in a while, so don't mind me while I do so now.."

I could feel a hand slide down past my bottom and underneath me while I was bent over half inside the front load washing machine. I knew I had to be a good girl and stay still, but I couldn't help but squirm when I felt a pair of fingers rub my panties where my.. my pussy was.

"Hmm, you're quite warm here today Kate! Why are you dressed in long pj bottoms and a baggy t-shirt on a day like this? It's nearly 35 degrees out!"

Dammit, why is he still rubbing me over my panties like that? Fuck, hes driving me insane. I was hoping he'd just get this done quicker before my brothers might come in and see this!

All of a sudden, I felt my panties being pulled aside to reveal my moistening pussy when I came to a nightmare realization that was too late.

"God dammit Kate, I trusted that you'd be responsible about this type of thing. Look at this, I can feel uneven hair and stubble all over your vagina!"

I groaned. I had planned to take a shower and shave but I hadn’t got the chance because my brothers were always at home when I wanted to go. I was still hesitant and reeling from the humiliation to be around them - especially if they knew I’d be taking a shower naked with them in the house. As a result, I had to let my pubic hair be until I had an opportunity to shave.

His fingers ran between my lips and up to my mons and down. Spreading them open and gripping my pussy tightly with his hand in the frustration and disappointment he expressed.

"Ow! Grandpa, I'm sorry, okay! I promise I'll shave right now and you can check it afterwards but please stop hurting me like this," I whined as I fought against his left hand holding me in place by my hair and his right hand on my pussy.

“No, you don’t get a chance this first time I caught you. I told you that there would be consequences if you didn’t shave down here and I’m going to prove to you that I’m serious about it so you know for the future. I want you to go downstairs to the family den and strip off everything except your panties and brassiere.”

I grimaced and gave a short angry whine but when I saw the no-nonsense glare grandpa gave me, I sighed and walked past him to the stairs.

Thank goodness. I knew I was about to be punished and spanked but I felt grateful because:
1) Atleast my punishment would be in private as my brothers were out with their friends and since they left earlier this morning, I didn’t expect them to be back for a while.
2) The downstairs living room had no windows and was pretty secluded from the rest of the house. A person would need to be purposely going there in order to catch me being punished.

Once I arrived at the den, I compliantly pulled down my pajama pants and stepped out of them - now clad in only purple panties and a baggy black t-shirt that was long enough to be a nightgown. Before I took my top off however, I stopped undressing when my grandpa followed shortly down.

“Grandpa, I’ll do what you ask but why do I need to take off my t-shirt? If you’re going to spank me, you only need my bottom uncovered!”

Grandpa looked at me curiously, less angry and more disappointed now, but he smirked during his explanation,

“Well first of all, it's almost 35 degrees outside and scorching. I don’t want you to dress like this on a hot day because I’m worried you’ll get heat stroke.”

I was stumped. Here he was, about to spank me and he was still caring about my health and well being. To be fair, I knew I had become very sweaty and the punishment would only be with grandpa present.

My fingers wrapped around the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it off my body, revealing a purple bra - the other part of my matching underwear set. It was an older pair and quite tight on me but we were alone so I wasn’t panicking. However, I still felt self conscious now that I was half naked in front of him. I covered up my body a little bit with my arms.

“Wait Kate, you thought I was going to spank you? That’s not why I brought you down here.”

I was suddenly confused. Why else ask me to undress and come down to a private area with a coffee table at perfect spanking height…

My face went pale when I realised what was going on when I noticed the black pencil case sized bag in his right hand. It was my shaving kit.

“Grandpa, what are you doing with my shaving kit? Please don't tell me you’re going to do what I think you’re going to do. I can just do it myself, just please, please let it not happen right here. Ryan, Mitch, and their friends are outside! What if they came in and saw this, it’d be totally impolite and immodest!"

I knew grandpa was always about saving face and maintaining a good image for himself in his community. Hopefully this little comment would change his mind.

Grandpa fell silent for a minute before he exploded in an authoritative and firm tone,

"Okay Kate, let me indulge you. This is MY house and they are MY guests if they come, and making sure you are kept healthy and proper is MY business. Now if you want to do this quickly, keep your bra and take off your panties and lay on the coffee table legs spread.

This is part of your punishment because I already know how mortified you get when you're caught indecently. If you don't shave your womanly regions, I will do it myself and in whatever space for all I care. This is what will happen every time you fail to shave so we better get this done quickly if you don't want to stay like this for long enough that they do see.”

I realized I had no choice or options out of this. Unable to look him in the eyes I turned around, hooking my fingers around my panties and tugged them down revealing my curvy hips and ample bottom. Revealed also was my poorly maintained pussy which was covered in a small carpet of hair.

It was also then I realized that I hadn’t shaved my bottom either! Since I was going to be lying down on my back during the shaving, my rear hole would be slightly hidden by my butt cheeks. I decided to stay silent, hoping he wouldn't notice as I moved over to the coffee table and laid down in just my bra with my legs tightly together to protect as much of my modesty before it all started. I closed my eyes and hoped that this would go quickly.

Opening the shaving kit and moving over to kneel at the end of the coffee table, grandpa now sat in front of my closed legs and pulled me closer to the edge. Then, using his hands he grabbed onto my calves and pulled my legs open to either side in order to spread myself to him. I held my breath.
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.