Harry's punishment

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Callum White

Harry's punishment

Post by Callum White »

Quik ! shouted the furest forward of the boys , run run, the four lads sprinted down the path, round the corner and then on to the close by park, exhausted they quickly dove into a small area by the park bench which was slightly secluded by the trees, “man that was close “ explained one boy “ flipping hell “.

As he sat trying to keep his breath under control Harry was nervous, how would he ever live this down with his mates ?

It was a simple idea, the four boys would sneak over to Laura Dixon's house, being summer they knew there was a great chance her and her best friend Lisa Houston would be out sunbathing in their bikinis and Sam the leader of the pack had heard sometimes they would take their tops off in the sun, the boys would sneak up to the back fence and peer over to the garden, to get a good eye full.

The plan worked great until Harry always having to take things too far tried to lift himself up higher on the fence and of course was spotted by the girls, this led to a shriek and then the sudden dismounting from the fence and the mad dash to escape.

Now sat on the grass Harry feared the reaction of his peers
“For goodness sake explained Sam “why did you have to ruin this Harry “ “it's always you

“I'm Sorry replied the nervous boy. “Well I'm sick of it, sorry but you are just a liability, from now on you're out of the gang, we're not friends no more ! the angry lad proclaimed.

“Please pleaded Harry “don't dump me, i'm so sorry, il not mess up again Sam
“Give him a chance Sam “ chipped in Daniel “he didn't mean it “

Dan was harry's best friend and would always stick up for him, “what do you think then benny asked harry to the forth boy “ “ well i like you harry but to be honest you're always messing up and you don't add much to the group, sams the brave one, im the big one and Dan is the funny one, and you, you're just ginger and small he laughed at this cruel assessment

Harry once again pleaded to remain in the group and was almost in tears, ok replied sam “i know you can stay but only if you accept a punishment” Sam was always thinking of ways to bully harry and hear wa his chance.

“ w what is it “ mumbled harry “easy said Sam you have to strip completely naked and walk back home that way as he said this he laughed loudly
Harry was mortified “please not that he said “anything but that “
But Sam wouldn't budge “it's that or out you're choice “ both Dan and Benny seemed to agree this was fair despite Harry’s pleading

“Well what's the decision then” asked Sam. Harry gulped “i want to do it but i don't think i can “
He hadn't had time to finish when two things Sudanly happened, first Sam dived at him in a rugby tackle, sam being bigger than harry quickly flattened the lad, second the two boys on the side quickly dove onto Harry's legs to hold a foot each “ ok snapped Sam will do it for you to make it easy !

Harry tried to struggle but it was no good, he was outnumbered by three to one and all the other three were much bigger than him.

First Sam pulled up his upper clothing so he was sitting on Harry's bare stomach, with his lower clothes behind his friend blocking his view. He was very worried now, surely this was a joke ? his hope was dashed when Sam explained “ strip this little ginger nut “

Before Harry could say another word he felt hands all over him, sam was busy un-zipping his hooded top while both other boys where undoing the laces on his trainers, soon benny pulled off his left trainer and threw it on the floor next came his right trainer, as at the same time Sam was pulling his top upwards and off.

Harry was scared now and soon things got worse when he felt two hands grasp either side of his grey jogging bottoms and begin to pull slowly down, he let out a small quiet please as first he felt the cool air wash over his hips, then thighs then knees and soon felt his bottoms leave the end of his feet.

Then his attention turned back to sam who was pulling his t-shirt up from his stomach over his chest and up to his arms, “look his nips are out “ laughed sam who then switched position to the top of Harry's body where he calmly removed the lads shirt over each arm in turn and threw it to the ground then he grabbed harry's two outstretched arms.

Harry was lying in his underwear in the middle of a public park, he was hoping it was over but that was quickly ended when he felt two sets of cold fingers sliding between his ankles and his socks and yanking them completely off !

the other three boys were now laughing hysterically, Sam barked out “ now the pants, get the pants ! harry was silent as Dan grasped the two sides of his boxer briefs and pulled down fast revealing the stricken boys private parts to the other three , soon the pants were off his feet and with his other clothes on the ground

Harry was lying down embarrassed and nude infront of his three friends, still being held at the arms by Sam ensuring he couldn't cover up and thet every time he squirmed his willy bobbed around all over the place.

“Put the clothes in Bennys bag” demanded Sam, and the tall boy did just that, the three boys then stood back as Harry lay on the ground in a ball trying to cover his private parts, “this is so funny “ remarked Sam “a naked ginger “ the boys all laughed a lot at this.

Ok Harry the bully said “ were going to mine now to play xbox you can either walk the twenty minutes there naked and still hang with us or you can go the two minutes home and hang out on your own from now on, it's up to you “ with that all three boys ran away leaving Harry nude and embarrassed.

Harry had to decide what to do, but really these were the only friends he had and he so wanted to fit in so he quickly stood up covered his bits and started to move towards the park exit,

he got half way when a boy on the top of a play frame caught sight of him “ look a naked boy he shouted “ “look at his pale little bum a girl called out” with that harry ran, fast and hard out of the park and left down the street, he got so far when he rounded the corner and bumped straight into Kelly Parker the schools worst girl bully and her 6 freinds.

He ducked back hoping not to be seen but too late “ well well well if it isn't one of the peeping four “ come here little boy we want some fun !!!!! to be continued
Little Denis Staff

Re: Harry's punishment

Post by Little Denis Staff »

This is good. I like it.

Its exiting plot
Callum White

part two

Post by Callum White »

Harry very slowly moved out towards the group of girls holding on to his private parts for deer life, ha cried Kelly, “a little ginger pervert exposed” “

please cried Harry “i'm sorry” “
we were just on our way to Sam's house to pay you dirty pervs a visit “ explained the girl brute, Lisa and Laura know you were hoping to spy on them but now look how the tables have turned she smirked.

“ ok lets start '' first remove your hands and place them on your head” Harry had no choice so reluctantly agreed, he stood there completely exposed in the middle of a group of six girls utterly ashamed.

Kelly spoke “ ok Lisa, what will we make this little boy do ? hmm replied Lisa well i was going to tell his parents about this but since we can get pay back let's make him give us a show “ laughed Lisa.

I tell you what let's start with star jumps, 100 please Harry asked Lidsa, Harry tried to protest but as he opened his mouth Lisa reminded him that she could just inform his parents , Harry was so scared that he obeyed and started to jump, as the girls laughed and commented

“ Wow so small laughed Lisa” yeah no pubes at all chimed in Luara,
Come on ginger monkey jump higher demanded Kelly “ look at his Winkie flapping side to side she screamed with laughter.

After the star jumps, Harry was made to perform press ups , sit ups and burpees for the excited girls, they made him lie down so they could examine his body, all six girls enjoyed proding and poking him even cupping his tiny testicals in ther hands.

“ Ok” suddenly cried Kelly on to Sam's house, ``all four boys must pay for what they've done, not just this little ginger midget.”

The girls then made Harry walk in between them for the fifteen minute walk to Sam's house, Harry never felt so coniouse as he did that afternoon walking naked down the street in between the girls completely exposed in broad daylight.

As he trudged along with the certainty he was being watched by passers buy checking his whole body out he could only think that at least he would soon be at Sams home and at least share the embarrassment with his friends and maybe his torment would be over, he didn't realise how wrong this would be.

Meanwhile in the home of the number one in the gang Sam, the three boys were waiting for Harry to appear, in truth they all felt a bit bad for what they had done and hoped he was ok, the three boys where upstairs in sam's room, his parents where out and they had the house to themselves.

“ oh shit “ shouted Benny as he was looking out of Sams window for harry to arrive, “ what “ asked Sam, “ its harry but his not alone “ “ kelly parker and the girls have him walking in the middle of them with his hands on his head “

“Shit” cried Sam, Danny go and lock the front door now, the slight boy sprinted down and did as he was told before running back upstairs to the other boys.

The girls and Harry were now walking down the path to sam's house, “ I just saw someone lock the door “ said Lissa, don't worry replied Kelly the windows open and I see that moran benny trying to squat down and hide”

“Hey called Kelly “ we know you're in there you perverts now open the door and explain yourselves like this little small willy boy has done.

Upstairs the boys were in turmoil “ oh god “ said Benny what do we do “ “ don't worry they can't get in “ said Danny hopefully “i'll deal with this commanded Sam moving to the open window

Sam : were not opening the door, you can keep harry and go away

Kelly: you will open the door you sicko, or else we will just wait here till your parents are home and tell them everything you've done

Sam : ok,ok there must be something we can do, a deal we could raeah ?

Kelly : ok give us a minute

With that the girls huddled together, “what shall we ask “ said Kelly then Lisa got a smile on her face, well i don't want to see that fat dummy Benny nude and Sam is gross but …”
“But what whispered the girls”

Well i've always liked Danny, what if we did a dea,l the boys strip Danny, and bring him to us in return for us keeping quiet ? “
its brilliant said Kelly as she approached the window

Kelly; ok so here's the deal, you strip Danny nude and bring him to us, we forget what you pervs did, that's the deal

Sam: What ! that's cruel on danny, he's our friend

Kelly you're choice we can just tell your parents, and just so there's no tricks as you remove his clothes you can throw them out the window along with harry's clothes

The girls laughed loud with this, meanwhile in the house Danny went white as a sheet, “ they can't expect us to do that “ “ can they” he didn't get to finish his statement as Benny who was behind him grabbed him in a bear hug “ come on sam get his stuff of and were in the clear “ the boy encouraged.

Please don't gasped the stricken Danny “ sorry dude replied Sam, “ what choice is there ?
With that he lunged at the squirming boy

First Sam yanked of the small boys trainers and as promised through them straight out the window, to the cheers and whoops of the girls, next he placed his finger either side of the boys tracksuit bottoms and yanked then down and off in one quick motion revealing Danny's dark blue next boxers, they then went out the window as well to more cheers and whoops.

“ Please” said Danny “don't” but as he did sam was pulling his socks off and discarding them out the window, he the grabbed the boys bare legs and pinned them as Benny released his grip and started yanking up Dannys top and t shirt revealing his hairless tanned body, soon they were over his head and benny retook his bear hug grip as Sam grabbed the top clothes and threw them out the window with a hoot of “ yee har” to the delight of the girls.

Outside the girl had watched Danny's shoes,socks joggers and top float down the house from the window with great delight
“ will the boxers come next “ aske Lisa hopefully just then a pair of blue boxers appeared out the window and floated down to the ground, “ wooooo” the girls yelped now bring down the nude boy “

Meanwhile upstairs danny was lying in a bear hug completely naked and defeated “ ok “ said Sam ill empty Dannys bag out the window then they will have Harrys clothes too” he did this with a flourish and turned to Danny `` ok Dan time to expose you i'm afraid.

Down stars the girls were waiting impatiently it had been a good 5 mins since harry's clothes had fallen to the floor with a thump, of course he had asked to get dressed and been denied instead the girls made him gather up all the clothing and put it in Lisa bag for safe keeping

Just then the door finally opened and out came Danny walking in between Benny and Sam completely nude and struggling like made, here you go girls as promised said Sam

It was immediately clear Danny was far more appealing to look at then Harry, he was tanned a darkish brown, he had no body hair but he did have a much longer penis then his ginger mate,

“Wow called out Lisa look at his pecker “ it's pretty long “ “ turn him round cried kelly “ the boys did this “ yes look at that lovely ass “ with that the boys pushed Danny towards the girls as they pushed harry towards them

“ Ok,'' said Kelly now we have two naked little boys, now what will we do with them ….
drtickle

Re: Harry's punishment

Post by drtickle »

Great 2nd part! Let's hope the girls don't try if the boys are ticklish...
drtickle :mrgreen:
Callum White

Re: Harry's punishment chapter 3

Post by Callum White »

The sun started to shine as the convoy made there way slowly down the street, headed by Lisa and Kelly the gang of girls and two boys surrounded two very red faced naked lads, Harry and Danny walked with their bare feet being warmed by the hot pavement, just a few minutes ago the girls had decided it would be great fun to go for a walk with there naked play things and see what they could have a fun time doing with them, they surrounded the boys so no adult would see and ruin the fun and now walked down the main road laughing and giggling.

As they crossed the road a young girl approached ther group “ hey Lisa “ oh hay “marie” the girl answered, “ what are you guys up to walking like that ?”
Lisa replied “ we have Harry ward and Danny lutter naked and humiliated in between us and now we're looking for something to do with them” she explained joyfully “ no way “ replied the new girl as she said this the girls parted revealing the naked boys looking very embarrassed and covering their willys with there hands.

“ oh my Goodness “ Marie replied you're not lying “ she laughed “ yeah were wondering what to do with them though” said Kelly
I may be able to help teased Marie “ my parents are out till this evening and we can go to my house and have some fun “ “ great explained Lisa and the other girls “ “ would you like that boys “ she taunted the nude lads “ “ not really” mumbled Danny “ well that's too bad “ we will have to leave you here then completely naked and all alone “ she scoffed. “ ok we will go” the boys muttered and so the group took the short walk to Marie's house.

A few minutes after they had arrived Marie had suggested they went into the garden as it was such a lovely day and so the grupo where relaxing on some garden furniture when marie had a plan “ see that trampoline over there “ she said “ yes “ replied Lidsa her eyes lighting up” wouldn't it be fun if the boys bounced on it” “would you like that nudey boys” “ but the fence is very low “ replies Harry what if we go above it and are seen ? “ well that's too bad replied Lisa and boys no covering up else no clothes back”

Cut forward to a very humiliating seen, a group of girls sitting out on some deck chairs enjoying the site of two very naked boys jumping up and down on the trampoline hoping not to be spotted by two many people passing by “ look how there cocks bounce up and down laughed Lisa” “ yeah but harry hardly has one to bounce “ they laughed “ yeah but Danny’s is all over the place “ grinned Kelly “ cone on boys higher “ she squawked

After about 30 mins the boys started to struggle with they breath “ ok lads that's enough said Marie “ you're looking very tired now, “ oh thank god replies harry “ may we get dressed now”
Oh i don't think so, this is too much fun replied Marie, i think you boys can cool down by p,laying in my brothers sand pit “ yes screamed Lisa thats a great idea” “ come on boys in you get and remember no covering “

The two naled friends trudged to the sand pit and sat down, “ no no shouted Lisa we said play not sit, now that's get some sand castle going and thats do a bit of wrestling around “ the girls laughed as the boys began to wrestle, it was very strange for Danny to have his hands on a naked boy and several times he felt Harry's private parts rub and touch him, for Harry's part he was having so much fun with danny he almost forgot his nude state and the onlookers laughing and shouting encouragement and he failed to notice the flashes from the girls phones as pictures were taken over and over again.

The two boys also didn't notice Sam and Benny disappearing after around 30 minutes until Marie shouted “ ok boys my parents are on the way back, you can leave now” “ where are are clothes” asked Harry “ Sam and Benny took them they have scterd them down the road outside “ “ what cries Danny please no” i'd get out there and get them before there taken if i was you “ all the girls laughed aa the two red faced boys sprinted out the door and down the road.

First they spotted Danny's t shirt tied to a lamp post, then Harrys shoes on a bench, the boys ran down the road collecting there clothes so keen to get them they never even covered up to the amusement of several passing onlookers on foot and in cars once dressed they decided to go home as quick as possible
“ i'm sorry i didnt help you at first Harry” said Danny
“ and i'm sorry you got naked too “ replied his ginger friend “ let's be best friends from now on “
Yeah screw the others said Danny as they walked home
Little did they know that thanks to a collection of very revealing and embarrassing photos the end of their naked adventures had not yet come !