Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster – After Sally and Timmy leave.

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Minnie Mouse

Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster – After Sally and Timmy leave.

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Thanks again to ValerianXIII for being so generous, allowing me to describe events after Sally and Timmy leaving and before Julie’s shopping trip.

Julie shuddered as Sally and Timmy left and the door closed behind them. Thoughts raced through Julie’s mind. What did they think of Julie. As soon as she thought this, she realised that it was a question that didn't need much time to answer. She shivered when she recalled Sally's laughter and the look of sheer disdain on her face. She recoiled at the sight of Sally looking back at Julie as she left with a smile across her face, Sally's eyes creased with humour and victory. Sally had looked Julie up and down and had clearly savoured a resounding victory at her babysitter’s utter humiliation and subjugation. Sally's look clearly conveyed her sense of ownership over Julie. Things would never be the same between them. Sally understood this and would no doubt use this to control Julie and dominate her.

Julie cringed, how could this happen to her: a grown woman nearly 10 years older than Sally, was being looked down upon and laughed at by a.....child.

Julie thought of Sally’s cruel smile, the way she tossed her head back and looked at Julie’s body. She thought how Sally had dismissively described her under-developed body and how she commented upon her little girl panties and party dress and how these were appropriate for her under-developed body.
Julie closed her eyes and grimaced when she recalled how Sally had compared her meagre little breasts with Sally's own firm bouncing breasts.

Julie was humiliated as she remembered how much bigger the younger girl’s breasts were, how proudly they pushed out from her chest and how firm they seemed compared to her soft tiny mounds that barely jiggled when she moved.

Julie had taken several furtive looks at Sally whilst she had been paraded by Agatha in her silly pink dress. She had sneaked looks at the younger girl when serving her food. The resentment had grown in her whilst Sally disparaged her body. The comments hurt as Julie knew they were true.
Every comment from Sally, every glance from Julie at Sally’s firm, athletic body and her smiling superior face, confirmed that the younger girl was better, more confident and stronger than Julie. This girl who was nearly ten years younger didn’t rely on deception or smoke and mirrors to look like a woman. Sally, in her youth was already more of a woman than Julie and would always be so. Julie was 24. She would not grow any more. Her breasts, if you could call them breasts, were fully grown. Under-developed but fully grown.

Julie then thought of Timmy.

His cheesey grin harbouring lewd thoughts about Julie's under-developed, slender child-like body. His look offered the chance of Julie being within his grasp, the mature, composed woman had disappeared and been replaced by a gawky, clumsy, slender child who could easily be dominated.

Julie felt nauseated when she recalled his eyes undressing her, staring at her tiny breasts, squashed into her chest by her hideous pink frilly party dress.

She felt humiliated and small, very small and vulnerable. Her world had changed irrecoverable since her younger cousins had opened the door on her humiliation.

Years of hiding the truth to everyone. Years of excuses at school when using the showers, to make herself ‘disappear’ in the girls’ showers or to creep in alone and cover her child-body.
Years of careful deception towards all her friends. Her family. Her work colleagues.

At 24 she had never been seen naked by another person. She had never been touched by anyone. When conversations had veered towards sexual encounters, she had remained silent or laughed and loudly proclaimed how she had “enjoyed” her life “to the max", when in fact she had remained a virgin – not even touched or looked at. There had been no exploration of her body to first base let alone third base.

There had been the odd occasion when she had been touched – unwanted grabs followed by laughter- when she had her bottom pinched at school by a boy four years below her in the corridor. He had winked at her seconds before pinching her, then loudly declaring that she had “no ass" to the laughter of everyone in the corridor.

She had been groped on the bus about a year later by a gang of unruly younger school children when she was in her school uniform. She shuddered as she remembered two young boys, three years her junior and a very loud girl, five years younger than her, grabbing her and putting her on the lap of one of the boys whilst they tried to open her blouse. She had screamed until another passenger, a boy from another school, had intervened, but not before her flat chest had been exposed. The assailants had run off the bus laughing at the “posh flatty" and had posed the question whether she was a pre-teen.

Apart from those two unwelcome incidents, Julie had never been touched. Never been seen. Yes, she had flirted with boys in school and had successfully piqued their interest, but she had quickly retreated into “hard to get" mode when any situation arose where events could escalate into petting and the truth unveiled about her child like body.

Julie had relied totally on padding and make up along with height-enhancing footwear and carefully selected clothes to cast an image of a well developed, mature and composed young woman.
More recently, she had fantasised about a work colleague, Brad. He seemed to reciprocate her interest. As ever, Julie was stuck in the same ‘friendship zone' that she had occupied throughout her adolescence – frozen due to her fear of being exposed as a ....fraud.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Julie was suddenly brought out of her reverie by Agatha spanking her slender soft bottom. Julie turned her body sharply and bent at the knees as her bottom continued to have a burning sensation through her silly pink dress and infantile, tight pink panties.

"Hurry up, yer silly girl an' clean up".
Julie quickly padded towards the table to clear it, but was stopped by a heavy hand grabbing her shoulder and pushing her head down towards the table, with her pink-panty clad bottom sticking out.

"Don't you dare ignore me when I talk to yer" shouted Agatha.

I'm....I'm sorry" stuttered Julie. "I was just about to clear up" she continued.

"Is she giving you lip?" asked Agnes with a sly smirk.

Agatha looked at her twin and scowled "The silly little girl thinks she's better than us an' she isn' foolin' me. I'm not gonna stand for it".

With that, Agatha bent over and reached up under Julie's pink dress, grabbed the back of her pink panties and jerked them down to her knees.

Julie's soft, slender, white bottom was exposed. Agatha drew up her right hand and spanked Julie so hard that Julie was lifted from the floor by 6 inches. Julie's scream could be heard throughout her home. What had been her sanctuary, a safe haven, was now a prison where she could be openly abused at will by her younger cousins.

Agatha then pushed Julie along the table and continued to slip her panties gown to her ankles, before thrusting her large hands at the bottom of the frilly dress's high waistline and pulling it off Julie's body. Julie was naked apart from her pink socks and pink panties around her ankles.

Agatha lifted Julie off the table and bent over to roughly remove her sock from her right leg, then her left leg.

Julie tumbled over. Agatha kept hold of her left leg, then swept up her right leg and pushed Julie's legs apart, staring down at her hairy brown bush. Agatha looked down and split her legs further and lifted her from just above her knees. Julie struggled and squirmed but couldn't release herself from Agatha's iron grip.

She continued to lift Julie until her knees were level with Agatha's eyes. Julie's skinny, white legs tightly gripped between Agatha's powerful hands. Julie's face twisted and turned yo no avail. She stared at her younger cousin's stomach with a feeling of increasing trepidation.

"She needs ter learn respec'" Agatha said angrily. She stopped lifting Julie and instead further widened Julie's legs. She peered down between Julie's legs. Julie's tight little vagina gaped open with her brown bush separated by her legs being opened, her anus winking. Agatha could see Julie's soft bottom wobbling and her slender white legs flexing in a ridiculous attempt to escape.

"She also needs ter earn ter clean herself properly" Agatha sneered.

Agatha suddenly released her grip and dropped Julie. She bent over quickly and whisked her panties which were just about dangling from Julie's right ankle. She inspected the crotch of Julie's panties and shook her head. "Oh Julie, this isn't good. Yer supposed ter be a grown up woman".

Julie cringed.

"Now clear the table naked an' don't be slow". Agatha slapped Julie's bottom. Julie yelped and rushed to clear the dirty crockery from the table. Agnes laughed.

FLASH FLASH FLASH

Agnes took photograph after photograph of Julie’s slender naked form clearing the table. A red mark was clearly visible on her soft white bottom.

After 20 minutes, Julie had cleared the dishes and washed them hurriedly. Agnes inspected the dishes and found fault in all five plates.

She summoned Julie towards her to show the evidence of her poor efforts. She sat on a chair next to the table and pulled Julie over her lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Julie kicked out her legs, crying, begging Agnes to stop,
but she continued

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Agnes continued until she had spanked Julie’s soft bottom fifteen times, three spanks for each dirty plate. She then easily lifted a trembling Julie from her lap so that she faced Agatha with her crotch showing between her crossed legs and her cupped hands.

Agatha brushed Julie's hands away and quickly slapped the top of her right leg then her left leg, Julie moved to avoid the second slap which ended up hitting her bottom making it wobble.

Julie stood on her very shakey legs, tears coursing down her cheeks.

" I wanna see big improvements in yer behaviour, Julie" shouted Agatha grabbing Julie's left earlobe and dragging her around and upwards, resulting in Julie scampering on tip-toes around her younger cousin's imposing frame.

"Now move that chair to the corner of the kitchen" she continued, pointing at a kitchen chair next to the table and releasing Julie's now-sore ear “an' stand on it next to the window”.

Julie carefully stood on the chair, ensuring she did not fall. Julie hated heights of any sort and hated being rushed.

Her heart sank when Agatha brushed by her and turned on the kitchen lights so that Julie could be seen by anyone looking at the house as her slim, white body was highlighted in the lit window with her miniscule breasts jiggling and her brown bush clearly visible against her milky white skin.

“You'll stay there an' not move until I say" shouted Agatha.

Agnes stood at the doorway smiling. “Smile Julie”

FLASH FLASH FLASH.

Agnes took several photographs of Julie naked on the chair from different angles and walked in front and then behind Julie making sure she had shots of her crotch and slender, white, soft bottom.

Agnes moved Julie’s legs slightly apart so that she could get a picture of Julie's lips peeking out of her bush.

As Agnes walked away, Julie covered herself as she saw two neighbours passing her house walking their dog. "Stay still little girl" Agnes demanded. She repositioned Julie so that she was standing in the middle of the window with her crotch facing the window and her thin, soft wobbling cheeks facing Agnes who was standing behind her giggling.

Agnes reached her right hand and placed it vertically flat between Julie’s legs and gently pressed upwards and back and forth. Julie started to lose balance. Agnes steadied her by grabbing her shoulder with her free hand and continued to move her hand back and forth speeding up with more intensity. Julie started to rock back and forth as her body responded. Agnes speeded up and started to fondle Julie"s bottom and then moved her hands to massage Julie’s tiny breasts. Julie continued to rock faster.
Then Agnes suddenly stopped, quickly knocked on the window and held Julie tightly by her arms squeezing them to her sides so that she was standing in the window and couldn’t move.
The couple walking the dog looked up and saw their neighbour's reserved and rather haughty daughter standing naked in the window with her rather ridiculous small breasts dangling and her brown bush on display with her legs crossed, writhing.

“Is that a young boy?” enquired the man. “No. I believe it’s Julie - the young girl, but I’m not sure, as she seems about 12 from here. My eyes aren’t what they were but I do know she’s naked. What on earth is she doing?”

The couple walked on, shaking their heads.

Meanwhile, a mortified Julie was desperately trying to get off the chair. Her glistening lips on show. She writhed in a mixture of acute embarrassment and arousal. She had never been touched by anyone and now she had been touched in her most intimate area by each one of her cousins.

“Julie, I hadn’t realised you liked girls so much" Agnes laughed.

“She’s a dirty little girl” said Agatha standing at the door.

“Right time for bed” clapped Agatha. “Get off that chair and stop parading yourself to the neighbours” she continued.

Julie looked around so that she could safely get down from the chair.

“Hurry up. Why are you so slow and disobedient?” shouted Agatha. She marched quickly to the chair on which Julie stood and saw a group of teenagers walking past the house. Agatha gripped Julie firmly by the hands and pressed them tightly to her waist then hoisted her up and lifted her as if she was a trophy and presented a desperately struggling Julie to the window as the five teenagers ambled past the house. They quickly spotted Julie.

Agatha shook her ‘ trophy’ so that Julie's tiny breasts wobbled.

“Hey look at that skinny girl flashing”. They all laughed and hollered and pointed. “why is the little girl dancing naked at the window . She should be in bed. What is her mother doing".
Agatha then came into view and started to spank Julie in view of the cheering teenagers.

“It looks like the little girl's been caught and is being taught a lesson". The boys took their phones and took photographs of the struggling crying Julie to show their friends.

“I may be imagining it, but isn’t that the woman that lives with her mum? I’m sure I’ve seen her at the shops" one of the boys asked.
“Don’t be daft, she can’t be more than 12 years old. She's pranking"

Julie was removed from the window by Agatha who was doubled up with laughter.

“Right, that’s enough excitement for one day. Bed. Now. Agatha marched her to the toilet and stood waiting.
“Hurry up Julie. I want to get you to bed so that I can watch TV. Go to the toilet NOW".

Julie sat frozen. She couldn’t believe what had happened to her. Paraded naked to her neighbours and strangers and now put on the toilet with no privacy.

“I said hurry up, you silly little girl. I can’t hear anything” shouted Agatha impatiently. She reached down and spread Julie’s slender, soft white legs.

“Go now" Agatha barked.

Julie welled up with humiliation. How could this be happening to her. She was a very private person. Now she had no privacy or dignity.

Agatha firmly pressed Julie's soft white tummy and then tickled her. Julie squirmed then released a torrent into the toilet.
“Stand up". Julie was then pulled up and turned around by Agatha so that she faced her. Agatha tore some toilet paper and spread Julie’s legs and wiped her roughly. She then turned her around again, so she faced away from Agatha, bent her over and wiped her from behind. She followed this up by tesring yet more paper and spread her ass cheeks and wiped her bum, then stared at the paper. “Julie, your bum is still dirty. I’ll have to check you regularly as you can’t be trusted to clean yourself". She showed Julie the slightly stained paper. Julie's face was beetroot-coloured with embarrassment.

“Give me your hands Julie and I’ll clean them for you. I can’t have a dirty dolly".

Once her hand-washing of Julie had been completed, Agatha took Julie by hand and walked her to bed. She then told her to wait next to the bed, whilst Agatha retrieved her pink panties. She then got Julie to step into them and slowly pulled them up her legs. Agatha reached into the front of the panties and made sure all of Julie’s pubic hairs were in the panties and not poking out. She turned Julie and placed her large hand inside the back of Julie’s panties and smoothed her cheeks before removing her hand, hoisting the panties up, and taking each slender, soft white cheek between her fingers and dragging then down so that they clearly hung from the leg holes.

“There. Ready for bed".

Julie got into the bed and Agatha tucked her in.
“Now, no messing. Get to sleep”. Agatha switched the light off and left the room.
Julie lay there eyes wide open.
I have got to get out of this nightmare.. maybe.. this is my chance....

This was her chance to escape.

Julie waited 15 minutes. She could hear the television blaring in living room and heard her cousins’ laughter.
Julie crept out of bed, gently feeling around in the darkness so that she didn’t fall.

She shuffled silently across the floor and slowly found her way to the set of drawers next to her mirror and silently opened the drawers searching for clothes. She looked back at the door to check for any activity. All she could hear was the TV and a game show presenter saying “you couldn’t make this up".

All she needed to do was to get dressed and creep out of the house to escape.

Julie searched frantically in all the drawers in darkness but couldn’t find any of her clothes. She found some gargantuan leggings that belonged to Agatha. She hurriedly put them back. She felt around in the bottom drawer and found some tights.

Eureka.

She slid them on, but soon realised that they were far too big for her. More of Agatha's clothes that had colonised her drawers.

Suddenly the door opened and a glowering Agatha stood watching Julie, casting a shadow in the bedroom from the light in the living room and the flickering light of the television.
Julie dropped the tights that she was trying to put on.

“What do you think you’re doing, you naughty little girl?” thundered Agatha.

Agatha strode across the room and picked Julie up by grasping her under her armpits. Agatha’s tights trailed from Julie’s right leg.
She walked the shamed Julie to the living room and set her down in front of Agnes, interrupting her television programme.

“What’s happening?” demanded Agnes.

Agatha responded by saying that “this little girl has been playing dress-up rather than getting her sleep".

Agnes looked Julie up and down “ls that so?”

She picked Julie up with no effort and twisted her in mid air and placed her firmly, standing on the carpeted floor. She reached with her left arm and whisked down the still-trailing tights from Julie's right leg, then followed this by pulling down Julie’s panties.
She then lifted Julie and suspended her in mid air by holding her under her arms looking at the skinny, writhing childlike body in front of her.

“Well, if little Julie wants to play dress up, we can help her. Do you have any clothes for your dolly, Agatha?”
Agatha giggled and disappeared for a few minutes, returning with a baby pink pull-up and some mittens.

Agatha put Julie down in front of her sister. Agatha towered over her. Julie was acutely aware how both twins dwarfed her and how vulnerable she was with one of them angry at her, let one two. Two gargantuan and very powerful bigger cousins, who were angry and totally indifferent to her feelings. Their sole intent seemed to want to humiliate Julie and break her down to a quivering mess; a toy they could play with, before discarding her as worthless.

Sudenly Agatha scooped Julie up and held her in her arms, staring at her tiny jiggling breasts then moving her gaze to Julie's hairy crotch. Her head cradled on Agatha's right arm and her legs draped over Agatha's left arm, suspended 3 feet from the carpeted floor.

“We need to tidy that up soon" she said nodding at Julie’s pubic hair, "but first, let’s get you dressed for bed time, we don’t want any accidents”. Agatha put a trembling Julie down so that she stood directly before her.

Agatha picked up the pull-ups and slowly pulled them up Julie’s slender white legs.
She then picked up the mittens and put them on Julie’s hands, securing them, so that Julie couldn't remove them.

“Agnes can you get a mug of warm milk for this child to get to sleep” Agatha enquired.

Agnes smiled and walked into the kitchen. She returned with a large mug of warm milk. She handed it to Julie who couldn’t grasp it due to her mittens.

“You’ll have to give it to the little girl" announced Agnes.
Agatha again picked up her little animate dolly and then placed Julie,on her lap. She brought the mug to Julie’s mouth and made her drink it.

Julie dribbled as Agatha tipped the mug too quickly. She eventually finished at breakneck speed.

“Another drink for the restless baby?” asked Agnes.

“Yeah, I think we've got ‘ter get ‘er sleepy for bed" Agatha replied.

Agnes returned with another large mug of warm milk. Again Julie drank it. She felt full and a bit queasy.

“One more for baby Julie” announced Agatha. Agnes rolled her eyes at all this exercise. She walked to the kitchen one last time and again returned with another large mug of milk.

Agatha pushed Julie down into her lap, her large arms encompassing the childlike body and made her drink the contents.

This time Julie spilled about a third of the contents on to her small chest. "Clumsy, little girl" Agatha admonished Julie, wiping her mouth roughly with the back of her hand. She then spun Julie around and patted her back whilst Julie looked over Agatha's shoulder, her tiny breasts squashed up against her cousin’s solid frame, with her slender pull-up-covered behind sticking out.

Suddenly, Julie vomited some of the milk up.

‘Ahh little Julie needs to be winded”. Again, Agatha held Julie tightly and patted her back. Again, Julie possetted on to Agatha’s back.

Agatha turned Julie on her back and placed her over her lap, looking up.

Without warning, she pressed firmly on Julie’s bladder with the Julie screamed as her pull-ups flooded and turned yellow. Julie felt a warmness move along her crotch and bum. She tried to cross her legs to stop the flow. It didn’t work. When she eventually stopped, Agatha picked her up and stood her up. Her wet, full pull-ups sagging down her legs.

It was at this point that she noticed Agnes had filmed the whole event. Agatha pulled the pull ups towards her as Julie stood frozen in shame, the pull-ups straining as Agatha peered in the yellow, warm padding of the pull-ups, snuggling up to Julie's slim stomach and untamed bush, stretching slightly along her slender bottom as Agatha continued to pull at it.

"Looks like little Julie has had an accident. It’s lucky that we’re here to help clean her up” giggled Agatha.

She pulled down the pull-ups and took Julie by the hand and marched her to the bathroom, patting her wet bum to speed her up, "let’s clean you up”.

She picked up Julie and placed her standing in the bath and picked up the shower attachment and started to shower Julie, not waiting for the water to warm up.

“Arrgghh" Julie screamed as she was sprayed with cold water. Her little breasts wobbled as did her damp ass cheeks.

Agatha swiped her large hand and spanked Julie's left leg, she then turned her around and spanked her backside

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Stop dancing around" she commanded
Agatha grabbed Julie’s neck and pushed her down to the bath, her white, spanked-marked bottom sticking up.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Agatha rained down blows on Julie’s exposed soft cheeks. Julie was screaming and couldn’t talk as she gulped air in panic. Agatha stopped and reached down and roughly cleaned Julie’s bum whilst it was stuck in the air with Julie sobbing.

She then pulled Julie’s legs apart and soaped Julie’s vagina, inserting her fingers and cleaning her internally, before roughly turning her around. Julie slipped. Her legs were splayed. Agatha soaped her bush thoroughly. Julie was mortified and tried to close her legs. “Keep ‘em spread, little girl" growled Agatha.
She kept scrubbing Julie’s crotch then sprayed her down with cold water.

Agatha then moved up Julie’s body, lifting her right arm up and scrubbing her armpit, she then lifted Julie's thin, poorly toned left arm and did the same. Julie's small, soft breasts nearly disappeared.

Keeping Julie’s arm up, Agatha soaped Julie’s breasts and scrubbed them roughly, squeezing them together.
Agatha smiled at Julie and burst into laughter. “Oh Julie, I jus' can’t believe yer a woman with those tiny titties. Yer are so funny. Jus' half a woman. A little girl. That’s all yer are!”.
Agatha sprayed the soap off waving the shower head over Julie quickly. "Stand up" Agatha barked. Julie stumbled up.

SMACK

Julie received a sharp spank to her buttocks.
“hurry up. It’s late. I want to see the end of my favourite show”.

SMACK

Agatha again slapped Julie's soft white bottom. Julie's cheeks wobbled in part due to the slap and in part due to Julie hopping in pain.

Agatha smiled watching Julie’s discomfort and shame. She watched her tiny blancmange-like breasts barely wobbling.
Julie was then picked up and dried.

Her slender, soft white body covered in goosebumps. Her face red with shame as Agatha scrubbed Julie’s child-like body dry.
Agatha roughly dried Julie’s soft childlike body with a towel. Julie squirmed as Agatha rubbed her tiny breasts, the little mounds being squashed as they were dried. Agatha reached between her legs drying her, she twirled Julie around and spread her ass cheeks and quickly rubbed between her cheeks, before drying her soft, poorly toned bum. Julie was then unceremoniously bent over to finish drying her soft, white bottom.

Agatha reached down to clasp Julie’s right leg with one hand and dry it with the other then doing the same with Julie’s left leg.
Agatha then stroked Julie’s legs and back, checking she was dry. She then stroked Julie’s stomach, much to Julie’s dismay. Agatha then moved her large right hand between Julie’s legs and searched around for any moisture. Julie squirmed with revulsion. Agatha stopped and stared at a red-faced Julie, betraying how consumed she was with humiliation.

Agatha finished off by stroking Julie's bottom, her fingers searching around Julie's cheeks to ensure they were dry. Agatha’s fat fingers suddenly brushed against Julie's puckered ass hole. She pressed her fingers firmly in, pushing them against Julie’s weak sphincter muscles that opened slightly, before withdrawing them again.

"Yer dry an' clean, little girl" announced Agatha looking down at the slender, frightened, childlike form in front of her.

Agatha then bent over picking up the pink little girl panties and pulled them up Julie’s thin, embarrassed white legs. She gave them a tug upwards so that her belly button was covered and her slender soft cheeks sagged and peeked out of the leg holes.

“Right off ter bed". She slapped Julie’s white wobbling slender ass. Julie scampered to bed shivering.

“Don’t get up or it will be MUCH worse" said Agatha as she pulled a face sniffing her fingers and washed her hands in the sink. "Yer need to learn to wash yourself properly. I 'ave to get yer smell off me. We are gonna have ter teach yer to keep yerself clean. Mebbe some of yer friends can teach yer" Agatha said, looking down at her humiliated subdued former babysitter.

Julie pulled the duvet around her, totally humiliated.

"I dun think they would believe how yer can't care for yerself at yer age - a little girl in a little girl’s body". Agatha shook her head in disbelief at Julie's latest shortcomings.

"Yeah, we'll need to talk to yer friends and work colleagues to check on yer.....Mebbe Brad can help. Mebbe some of yer younger new colleagues can keep an eye on yer and take yer to the toilet".

Julie shuddered at the thought of this but decided to ignore it and hope Agatha was just rambling.

Julie gulped. Tears silently rolled down her cheeks. So, this is what it felt like to have no dignity she thought, trembling in bed.
Julie heard her cousins laugh watching the TV. The lights flickering under the door from the television.

Julie fell asleep wondering how much longer she would have to endure her endless humiliations.
RollTiideRoll2

Re: Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster – After Sally and Timmy leave.

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I’m really enjoying the inserts for the missing places. I hope both of you guys continue!