Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster - Julie leaves the store

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Minnie Mouse

Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster - Julie leaves the store

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Thanks again to ValerianXIII for allowing me to describe events when Julie leaves the store after her shopping trip.
Julie looked over her shoulder as she walked along the passageway to the exit. She saw Lisa staring at her with a broad smile and waving to her as she giggled. Julie could feel her face redden. She looked on as Lisa whispered to a female colleague who turned towards Julie, covered her mouth and shrieked with laughter. A third member of staff arrived with an item of clothing to confirm the price of a dress with no price label. He was a young, skinny, awkward looking teenage boy who looked about 14 and was clearly working part-time. He tried to pass the item of clothing to a blonde cashier who was distracted looking at Julie. He then tried to pass it to the customer – a young, athletic looking woman dressed in a tracksuit and carrying a gym holdall, but she was also too busy staring at Julie. At that point, the boy saw Julie dressed in her childlike cartoon printed panties and her training bra and he started to snicker.

Julie scanned the line of shoppers, which was mostly comprised of mothers with children, a smattering of young women and a few teenage girls.

At the end of the queue a group of teenage girls were pointing at Julie. Three boys dressed in skating gear had been called over by the girls and were pointed in the direction of Julie.
Julie looked down in shame and tried to scurry out of the shop, hoping that no one had recognised her apart from Lisa.
“oops, you need to be careful where you are walking, little girl”. Julie moved backwards slightly after having walked into someone. She looked up and saw a girl of about 14 dressed in school uniform accompanied by two younger looking girls dressed in the same uniform.

The 14 year old school girl screwed up her eyes and stared at Julie “Oh my gosh, little girl, what are you wearing?”.

The younger girl behind her chimed in “why is she just wearing panties and a training bra?”
The 14 year old shrugged and turned again to Julie. “Are you lost, little girl? Where’s your mummy?”.

“Do you think she ‘all there’, Leah? She must be 13 or 14".
The 14 year old, Leah, stared at Julie’s at chest “Naw, Jan, I think she’s only 11 or thereabouts. A tall 11 year old. She’s got nothing ‘up top' and is wearing kiddy panties", she replied to her friend.
Julie just stood there, not believing that schoolchildren were questioning whether she could be out on her own and even debating whether she was “all there".

Julie stamped her right foot “I am certainly not a child and I am certainly not mentally defective"
“oh look, the little girl is having a tantrum, mummy". Julie looked across at the queue, scanning for the voice and saw a 4 year old child holding her mother’s hand with her left hand and pointing at her with her right hand.

Julie blanched. She couldn’t believe how this was developing.
“I am NOT A CHILD" she insisted, stamping her foot again.
“I think the little girl's getting cranky" observed Jan.

“Can you see her mother” said another voice from the queue".
The boys at the back of the queue started walking towards the commotion laughing. They were followed by the teenage girls who were mostly dressed in short skirts and cropped tops.
Julie tensed up. The girls looked very confident and loud. She assumed they were around 15 years of age. All of them were a lot more developed than Julie and were confidently flaunting their bodies.

“Hey little girl, where did you get them panties? My four year old sister would love them" said the first teenage girl.
“Hey Amy check out this little girl” she said, beckoning over another girl from the queue. “She’s so cute and nerdy".
Jan and Leah in front of her started to laugh.
Julie looked around in a panic. She felt surrounded by a pack of increasingly threatening hyenas.

She desperately searched for Agatha and Agnes. She eventually saw them talking to a mother with a 6 year old daughter in the queue.

She tried to wave to them to get their attention, not wanting to shout out as this would merely confirm the suspicion that she was a pre-pubescent little girl who was alone in a shop dressed absurdly in children's underwear.
Julie was becoming increasingly anxious.

Suddenly her panty-clad bum was patted, shocking Julie with a start.

“well little girl, where did you get them panties?” asked Amy.
“I don’t think she knows. She looks scared without her mummy" said Leah.

I’ll look at the label to see what size they are and see if it says who made them" replied Amy. With that she turned Julie around and picked at the hem of the Julie’s cartoon-printed panties with the thumb and index finger of each hand and turned the hem over to look for the label, exposing the top of Julie's bum to everyone in the queue.

“I can’t find it" moaned Amy.

“Oh let me help you out" announced Leah. “they are sometimes around the tops of the leg holes" she said whilst dragging Julie’s panties down her leg, exposing her cheeks to everyone. Julie grabbed hold of the front of her panties to retain some privacy.
“Let me help” said the third school girl, who had until the time been silent. She was a pretty blonde girl who was noticeably busty and wearing make up. For some inexplicable reason the thought crossed Julie’s head, whether the girl was allowed to wear make-up in school.

Before she could think of anything else, the blonde schoolgirl had twisted Julie around and pulled Julie’s panties down to her knees. She turned the material inside out and read the label.
“it says 7 years old. I can’t see the manufacturer’s name properly. It just says ‘Made in China'".

She continued to pull the panties down Julie’s legs so they were around her ankles. Julie desperately bent over in a panic to pull them back up. Her slender, shaven crotch was on show.
“Oh Mo, you’ve embarrassed the little girl. You can see everything. I think she’s going to cry” said Leah.

“Look at her. The little girl hasn’t got any hair. She must be younger than we thought" giggled one of the teenaged girls.
Julie covered her smooth, completely hairless mound with her right hand and reached behind to cover part of her slender ass. She could feel her face getting flushed. She looked from left to right wondering how to escape. She again looked along the queue. She was clearly the centre of unwanted attention.
She was joined by the three boys dressed in skater clothes.
“hey dude, why have you got that little girl’s knickers around her ankles? She looks like she’s going to cry" said the first boy with a mop of dark curly hair.

Mo looked up “Don’t be silly, we’re just trying to find out where she got ‘em”.

“Whoa guys, who's the tweenie and why's she showing her privates in public" shouted the second boy dressed in black Slipknot top and three quarter lengths shorts.

“Chill Dave, you'll, like scare her. I think she's, you know, a bit simple. She's just standing there showing her skinny ass”.
“OK Matt, but she’s standing there with no bottoms. It’s not cool" replied Dave shuffling and brushing his Slipknot top.

“I think she’s lost her mummy" said Jan putting on a broad smile to the gathering crowd of skater boys. She raised her eyebrows at Dave and pushed her chest out coquettishly , not leaving her gaze.
“Do you think she’s reached puberty? She seems tall but she's kinda...you know, little down there. Shall we take her to the cashiers?” said Matt who was staring at Julie’s skinny legs and the hairless vagina peeking out from behind her cupped hand.
Dave switched his gaze to the busty Amy. “how you doin'?” he asked. Amy smiled back.

Julie looked around in consternation. She could feel the mutual teenage attraction around her. Somehow a 24 year old bottomless woman was being ignored.

Julie snapped back into reality and realised she needed to act. She stepped forward and bent over to pull up her panties.
Matt turned to look at Jan then looked across at Mo and smiled. “hey babe".
Jan tensed. She had been brushed off by both boys after giving them her biggest smile.

"Do you think she’s reached puberty?" asked Amy

“Only one way to find out" replied Jan desperately trying to get Matt and Dave’s attention.

Jan saw Julie bending over. She moved quickly grasped hold of Julie’s training bra and lifted it up rapidly.

Time seemed to slow down for everyone, as Julie’s arms were whipped up by the removal of the training bra and her tiny marshmallow sized bounced ever-so-slightly into view, barely wobbling. The tiny white mounds exposed for all to see.
“wow. She hasn’t reached puberty" said one of the mothers in the queue.

Julie was bending over desperately trying to cover her breasts and to retrieve her panties.

“Eww, her bum's in my face" said Mo. The schoolgirl slapped Julie's slender soft buttocks away from her face.
This propelled Julie forward. Consequently, she tripped over her panties that had coiled around her ankles.

To Julie’s horror she fell flat on the floor with her totally exposed white bum wobbling for everyone to see. Julie turned to cover her behind, but then realised her tiny breasts were exposed. She saw Jan standing with her training bra in her hands .

She looked around for help, but all she could see were adults, teenagers and children laughing at her humiliation.
Julie covered her chest with her right arm whist trying to cover her shaven crotch with her left hand as she stumbled up on her skinny, poorly toned legs. She suddenly slipped on to her front again. Her legs flailing behind her.

The skater boys were in hysterics pointing at the little girl’s naked body.

“Everyone leave me alone. I’m not a little girl. Leave me ALONE!” screamed Julie with tears welling up in her eyes.

She couldn’t believe that she was on the shop floor rolling around naked in front of a large queue of shoppers, many of whom were standing open-mouthed holding their shopping, watching the spectacle of a naked girl thrashing around in a seeming tantrum.
Suddenly, Julie felt herself lifted by her armpits and suspended in mid-air whilst her legs moved back and forth as if she was running. She looked around in horror as she saw everyone staring at her shaven crotch with her skinny legs flailing. She was painfully aware of her tiny breasts moving gently from side to side.

How could this be happening? She had successfully hidden her shameful secret of being woefully under-developed for over a decade and now she was being held up in a shop naked. She tried to cover her crotch but was unable to easily manoeuvre her arms whilst being held by her armpits, so she covered her breasts with both arms screaming “stop it, put me down" her legs moving wildly, showing her lips widen and the pink interior becoming more obvious.

“Stop it, you naughty little girl. Behave. NOW!”.
Julie looked behind her. She was being held up and paraded by Amy".

Amy put her down and slapped her bottom very hard.
“No tantrums in this shop little girl” she shouted.

Julie jumped up and her left arm tried to defend her bum, before moving back up to protect her tiny jiggling breasts from yet more laughter and derision.

Her right hand cupped her smooth, shaven vagina, then back again, then to her breasts, then to her bottom. Julie couldn’t make her mind up what to shield from the gaze of those around her. The queue of shoppers could see her from every angle. Laughter reverberated around her.

Julie’s stomach turned at the horror that was unfolding. Her heart started to run very fast and she started to gulp air as she felt increasingly dizzy. She turned left, then right, seeing faces belonging to strangers laughing: laughing at her. Children were pointing at her. Young women were giggling . Mothers turned their children’s heads away from her naked shame. Teenage girls made unkind comments about her slender, childlike body: "she clearly hasn’t started puberty’ said an unnamed girl in the group of young teenagers.

“she’s only a little girl, bless her" said Jan in a singing voice, trying to catch Matt's attention.

“ she hasn’t even got any hair down there. I was 9 when I had hair" said Mo.

“look at her bum. It’s skinny and saggy. She needs to tone up and exercise” said the athletic woman in a track suit to her boyfriend who had just met her at the queue and who was looking at the red-faced slender naked woman standing in front of him.

“I’m not sure where her mother is or what she’s thinking letting the little girl out dressed like that" said an old woman, shaking her head" to the man next to her.

Things got even worse “Oi, little girl, show us yer tits. Oh you haven’t got any hahaha" a young boy who looked about 11 years old shouted.

This brought about laughter from most of the shoppers.
“Not a handful. Not even a baby handful to fondle is there?” said his laughing friend.

“Nothing to keep you warm ....or even interested” said a teenage voice from the crowd".

“Where’s her ass? I think it’s gone missing" laughed one of the girls in the queue.

“Leave the poor little girl alone" said a middle aged woman with a loud voice from somewhere in the growing crowd of shoppers. A stout woman in a grey coat strode forward. “Are you ok, dear?” she asked. Julie stared at her frozen to the spot, unsure how to answer.

“Where are you clothes? And where is your mummy? Do you have her number, so that I can call her?”.

Julie started talking incoherently “I’m not a little girl. My mummy...err mum is on holiday with my aunt and my clothes.....”. Julie looked around confused and unsure how to explain her circumstances.

She then caught a figure running towards her, she looked around. It was Lisa with a huge smile on her face.

“Oh little Julie, your cousins have been looking for you. They were worried when you disappeared" said Lisa, still smiling and reeking of insincerity.

“Do you know this little girl" asked the stranger.

“Yes replied Lisa. She’s a shopper. Her cousins brought her but she separated from them” said Lisa.

"Well where are her clothes? Why is she naked here?” the unnamed woman asked.

“I don’t really know but I think we can get her dressed" said Lisa picking up the cartoon panties from the floor and reclaiming the training bra from a giggling Mo.

“Do you want me to ring your mummy or perhaps your school? My name is Mrs Moore. I’m a retired headteacher".
Julie just stood there mortified.

Mrs Moore took the cartoon panties from Lisa and bent over. “here you are dear, step into these". Julie shame-faced, stepped into the child like panties. Mrs Moore pulled them up Julie’s thin white legs.

“let me help you” said Lisa. “hands up” said Lisa. Julie reluctantly put her arms up. Her tiny breasts disappeared into her white chest, her ribs sticking out and her nipples erect from the air conditioning in the shop. Her skin was covered in goosebumps from a mixture of cold and humiliation.

Lisa rubbed Julie's back pretending to warm her up and then patted her bottom over her full cut children cartoon panties. “it’s ok little one, we’ll find your cousins".

“I’m not a little girl. I’m 24 and I’m a grown woman. My name is Julie and..” Julie started, but she was cut dead by Mrs Moore. “Don’t be silly dear. We can all see from your body that you haven’t even started puberty. What would a grown woman be doing in a shop naked?”.

Julie stood open mouthed.

Suddenly a young female voiced boomed from the back of the queue. “Hey, that’s not a little girl. She used to be friends with my sister, Lucy May. Her name is Julie. She's 24. I thought I recognised her, but I couldn’t place her as she seemed a lot bigger when I knew her. Her boobs have disappeared or she must have been padding. A lot! but I do recognise her now".

A short silence followed before pockets of laughter broke out leading to a crescendo of laughing.

“Oh my God. She’s an adult. An adult with no breasts and no pubic hair".
Mrs Moore peered into Julie’s eyes and asked “My dear, is this true? Are you a....... 24 year old.... woman?”

Julie nodded and started “yes, but ...” before she could finish she was cut off by Mrs Moore who shouted “then why on Earth were you naked, parading your hairless little body and why on Earth did you let me dress you like a little child?”.

Mrs Moore grasped hold of Julie’s earlobe and quickly pulled her head down.

“And why are you dressed in nothing more than in a little girl’s underwear?”. Mrs Moore bent Julie over so that Julie's head was bowed and she slapped Julie's soft bottom. Julie felt a sharp pang of pain over her thin, full cut cotton panties. Then another three slaps followed.

“I don’t know what game you’re playing, but you’re not making a fool out of me" shouted Mrs Moore as Julie danced one way, then another desperately avoiding her hard slaps to Julie’s soft wobbling bottom.

Julie was in tears. All she could feel were sharp pains on her bottom and the top of her legs and a much greater humiliation watching a group of strangers laugh at her being spanked by a middle aged woman she had only just met.
At this point, Lisa pointed out “Here are your cousins. They’ve come to collect you and take you home".

“Julie, what have I told you about not holdin’ my hand and running off on your own" shouted Agatha. “You are in big trouble. You were warned what would happen if you did this again. You’ve gots ter come home now fer a nakie spankin’ “

Julie cowered and tried to run away. It was the only response she had, but Mrs Moore held on to her and Amy easily stopped her in her tracks.
Amy jerked Julie from Mrs Moore grasp.

Amy held on to Julie’s slim, poorly toned right arm and marched her over to Agatha who was striding red-faced towards Julie.
Amy physically lifted a still struggling Julie off her feet, handing her to Agatha.

Agatha’s face was red with anger. She swiped Julie’s bottom making Julie cry out.

“You’re goin’ home for a spanking. Then no tea. You can go on your potty, then I’ll give you a bath and then bed for you with nothin’ to eat” shouted Agatha.

“This is no way to repay being taken out to buy you some new clothes and your pretty little training bra” said Agnes who was behind Agatha.

Agnes turned to everyone “sorry about Julie's behaviour. She’s been a naughty girl and she’ll be over my knee when we get home. She’s not having any clothes privileges for the rest of the week".
Mrs Moore clapped with appreciation. Pockets of applause followed. Soon most of the shoppers and assistants were clapping.

Mo looked at her friends then asked Julie “how old are you? No way have you reached puberty”.

Julie never got time to answer. Agatha picked her up off the floor and walked with her over her shoulder, with Julie's red face looking pleadingly at the crowd, whilst her little bottom jiggled in her cartoon printed panties on Agatha's shoulders. Agatha then put Julie down at the exit of the shop and said “if you want a show, Julie, you should have asked".

A group of teenage boys were talking outside of the shop, oblivious to what had gone on before. They all looked at the slender, semi naked girl being pushed out of the shop and berated by a pair of heavy set women.

“if it’s a show ya want, Julie. Then you’ll enjoy this". Agatha grasped the bottom of the train bra and lifted it up sharply, forcibly pulling Julie’s arms up, rendering her small white breasts to jiggle in the cold wind, much to the enjoyment and amusement of the on-looking youths.

“Nooooo" screamed Julie, who instinctively bent down and covered her miniscule wobbling breasts".

“Yes" answered Agatha as she slowly slid Julie's childish panties down her skinny white legs.

She then lifted a naked Julie whose flailing limbs elicited much laughter. Julie's shaven crotch was stretched open as she kicked out, her arms waving around trying to get free. All this succeeded in doing was to create more interest in the growing crowd and to let her tiny breasts jump up and down slightly.

“Come on Julie, time to get you home for a spanking then put you on the potty before bathtime and bed” she shouted happily repeating her threat to a new audience to maximise Julie’s humiliation. Agatha scanned the cheering group and listened to the general din. She smiled with the realisation that Julie’s humiliation was nearly complete. She then lifted Julie high up until her panties fell around Julie’s feet and then flew into the crowd with Julie’s kicking legs. As Julie was lifted higher and slightly behind Agatha's back, her lips opened as her legs splayed.
Agatha then put Julie down after the resulting cheer and dragged Julie naked across the car park. Agnes followed and was handed Julie’s little panties by one of the smiling youths.

Julie was bundled into the back of the car. Her white bottom on view, before Agatha turned her into a sitting position, slapped the legs of a bawling Julie, then locked the seat belt over her tiny breasts.

Agatha then drove off as Agnes waved to the laughing crowd whilst sitting in the passenger seat.

Agatha put the radio on and Julie tried to cover her humiliation by placing her hands over her breasts and shaved vagina.
Agatha smiled as she turned the radio up to full volume and sang along with Agnes to the song on the radio “Things Can Only Get Better"....
Nik

Re: Insert for Julie’s Babysitting Disaster - Julie leaves the store

Post by Nik »

Julie's Babysitting Disaster is a favourite of mine. I love these extras.

Looking forward to more.