Vast poll of general kinks.

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).

What are your top story interests?

Naked in School or in Front of Peers
17%
Small Penis/Breast Humiliation
10%
Age Play, Diapers, Kids Clothes
7%
Restrained Naked on Public Display
11%
Blackmailed/Tricked/Threatened to Humiliate Self
11%
Nervous Public Exhibitionism/Streaking
7%
Naughty Strip Games/Dares/Bets/Pranks
12%
Authority, Slave Abused and Humiliated
8%
Strip Catfights/Stripping Wars/Bullying
11%
Revenge/Hatred
6%

Total votes: 552

Executionus

Vast poll of general kinks.

Post by Executionus »

So I just randomly decided that I wanted to make a poll examining the general interests of the board. I've noticed for a long time that certain authors have certain blatant fetishes (so says the man with a girl handcuffed as his avatar). This got me wondering which basic category of story was actually the most popular overall. I tried to gather all major kinks into 10 broad choices, since 10 is the maximum for a poll.

Everyone can choose up to 5 choices, so if you're into more than 5 just pick your top interests for the purposes of this poll. I set the poll to never end, it's an ongoing study over time.

Also I left out certain universal interests such as "Cumming in front of an audience" since they would be basically unanimous and tell us nothing we didn't already know.

Brief explanations of the categories:

Naked in School or in Front of Peers -- This is anything involving young people with people they know, including sleepovers, parties, sports events, the pool, and anything else in that genre. This also includes siblings.

Small Penis/Breast Humiliation -- Anything where the nude subject is degraded for their lack of endowment and inferiority to the average person. This includes any form of general physical inferiority complex of the nude person, such as no pubes, too many pubes, birthmarks, or any other "extra" issues to be ashamed of.

Age Play, Diapers, Kids Clothes -- Anything to reduce someone in appearance age to steal their maturity. There is sometimes overlap with Small Part Humiliation in this category, but this is the specific intent to pass off the victim as having the body of a child.

Restrained Naked on Public Display -- Pretty simple, any story that features someone held, cuffed, or tied while naked and therefore unable to escape or cover up while everyone looks at them. This includes mind control, drugs, or anything else that renders the naked person helpless.

Blackmailed/Tricked/Threatened to Humiliate Self -- Any form of story where the main character is coerced in some way to strip and degrade themselves for the amusement of others. All forms of coercion count here.

Nervous Public Exhibitionism/Streaking -- Willing or unwilling, this is any story about running naked outside, either trying to avoid detection or actively seeking it out. Half of these feature a protagonist who is completely alone most of the story.

Naughty Strip Games/Dares/Bets/Pranks -- Any strip story that is more playful and fun as opposed to forceful, where it's all fun and games until somebody's naked. This can include innocents experimenting for their first times.

Authority, Slave Abused and Humiliated -- This is any story that uses an extreme authority to strip the victim of all rights (such as an insane parent, or a particularly extreme case of blackmail). The victim is often forced to be submissive in their own humiliation, with no rescue in sight. These are usually more harsh than other stories.

Strip Catfights/Stripping Wars/Bullying -- Any form of story where one girl forcibly removes another's clothing in a battle or show of dominance. These usually contain some violence, however mild.

Revenge/Hatred -- Any story where the victim is a crap person who deserves everything they are getting for what they did in the past. Or alternatively, the one doing the stripping is just that evil. Either way, the stripping is personal and intended to brutally humiliate the victim.
Last edited by Executionus on Thu May 13, 2021 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
dublinjohn

Re: Vast poll of general kinks.

Post by dublinjohn »

Be interesting to see how this turns out
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

The sad part is that I am fully aware of the fact that I'm probably missing a few key kinks, which people can add here for completion purposes. One that came to mind just now was "First time, experimentation". I suppose that fits under games, but it's not exactly the same thing.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

I, for one, will be interested to see the results of this.

In response to the suggestion to add missing kinks for completeness, one that wasn't on there that I'm particularly partial to (and which I'd say is shared by a decent amount of board members) is 'artiface exposed', where an individual is hiding something (or several things) about their body that they find embarrassing which is, inevitably, exposed (or at least has the risk of exposure). It often goes hand in hand with the 'Small Penis/Breast Humiliation' kink.
SDS

Post by SDS »

I've voted!

Some of the grouped options are a little hard for me to vote on though. Examples:

- SPH = meh / SBH = This is my kink
Age Play, Diapers, Kids Clothes - Age Play = ok if forced / Diapers = nope / Kids clothes = Love it
Strip Catfights/Stripping Wars/Bullying - catfights = meh / Stripping wars = meh / Bullying = LOVE IT!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

salen

Post by salen »

SDS wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:10 pm Some of the grouped options are a little hard for me to vote on though. Examples:

Age Play, Diapers, Kids Clothes - Age Play = ok if forced / Diapers = nope / Kids clothes = Love it
Strip Catfights/Stripping Wars/Bullying - catfights = meh / Stripping wars = meh / Bullying = LOVE IT!
I agree on all of these, which might help explain why you're one of my favorite authors. I think the first one is fairly divided on whether you're browsing ENF vs ENM though, unlikely to find both in the same story.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:10 pm Some of the grouped options are a little hard for me to vote on though. Examples:

Categories are meant to be more generalized and gender neutral, so a vote in one doesn't mean that you love EVERY aspect of it. It took some effort to narrow down all popular kinks into only 10 choices. As an example of these in use, your Not a Little Girl series is a classic example of Age Play, with lots of SBH, and the first chapter fit well as Strip Bullying.

For another example, in the Streaking category I have very little interest of any kind in stories about voluntary streaking usually because of the lack of tension, but I have a strong interest in somebody being FORCED naked outside or to run around in public trying to find safety without being caught (because then there's tension). They're still overall the same base category, just different sides of the coin. It would've been my 6th vote if I didn't already have 5 choices I ranked higher.
jimmythehand wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:35 pm In response to the suggestion to add missing kinks for completeness, one that wasn't on there that I'm particularly partial to (and which I'd say is shared by a decent amount of board members) is 'artiface exposed', where an individual is hiding something (or several things) about their body that they find embarrassing which is, inevitably, exposed (or at least has the risk of exposure). It often goes hand in hand with the 'Small Penis/Breast Humiliation' kink.
I had a line in the description of the Small Penis/Breast Humiliation description which said that it includes all other inferiority issues too, but I probably should re-word it to be a little more clear. I'm also going to edit the restraint category description to indicate that it includes mind control, drugs, and other forms of taking away the naked person's ability to protect themselves.

The Small Part Humiliation is meant to include things like stuffed bras, lack of pubic hair, excessive pubic hair, birthmarks, and any other physical defect (or defect in the mind of the victim) that they hate being seen or try to hide. Any story where the stripped person was 90% fake and this fakeness is exposed would count here. This kink is about the idea that not only is the person being seen naked, but the person doesn't even think the audience is turned on from seeing them. Often they are mocked for precisely how little sexual interest anyone would ever have in their failure of a body.

So far in the early voting Naked for School/Peers and Made to Humiliate Self appear to be unanimous, or at the very least are leading. I am not at all surprised by the first one, but I was not expecting the self-humiliation kink to hit the ground running so strongly. It's an interesting result that might lead me to make a story in that genre at some point, because I honestly never really have before. On the other hand, I am very surprised to see Age Play and Authority in last right now because a bunch of the most popular stories on here fall into those categories. I'm pretty sure Julie's Babysitting Disaster is the most-thanked, highest-commented story on this whole board and it's totally an Age Play and Authority story.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Hopefully, the age play category is being held back by the inclusion of the dreaded word 'diaper' ! ( Sorry, I know some like it but it's the biggest turn off for me in a story. Humiliating, for sure but not remotely sexy )
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Debbifan wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:00 am Hopefully, the age play category is being held back by the inclusion of the dreaded word 'diaper' ! ( Sorry, I know some like it but it's the biggest turn off for me in a story. Humiliating, for sure but not remotely sexy )
I agree, but I'm not interested in age play in the first place and I'd rank it dead last on this list. Diapers aren't that uncommon in age play stories though, it's one of the most common aspects of it. I've seen dozens of stories by now featuring girls changed in public, and half the time the diapers were used.

My Top Five (in order) are Restrained, School/Peers, Games, Strip Fights, and Humiliate Self. Streaking would've been 6th. I don't have nearly as much interest in the more hostile/degrading kinks.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

I voted a while back but didn't elaborate on my choices, I do think I'm a bit of an open book regarding these, from most favored to least:
  • Games, Dares, Pranks: I even made a whole series of nothing but people who love to play strip games, so this option is a given.
  • Exposed in front of others: If I generally consider what I like, this was really a tie with the third option, but I like this one specific niche alone more than I like the general third one combined.
  • Tricked, blackmailed, threatened: I would put "getting tricked" at a tie with the second point, but I like blackmail less than it, and threatening even less, I still enjoy them, but not as much.
  • Restrained in public: That feeling of helplessness as you're exposed is great, but I guess I prefer "mental" restraints more than physical ones.
  • Nervous streaking/exhibitionism: This was kind of a tie with the bullying/stripping wars niche, but this one won out because I feel they overlap the above categories too much, so I decided to go with variety.
And yeah, if you look at my own stories, this list makes a lot of sense.