Summer Story Contest (Part 1)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
*Lady Lucia*

Summer Story Contest (Part 1)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey, everyone!

First I was crazy busy, then I wasn't particularly in the mood to write for a bit, but I'm hoping to jump back in here and write consistently enough to feed the muse enough to find that inspiration again! And what better way to kick things off than with my annual summer contest? The board's been a little bit light recently, so I thought I'd start the contest up a tiny bit sooner to hopefully jumpstart things (and give everyone a little extra time, of course) and encourage everyone to write a little more in the coming weeks.

This time, however, we're going to try something new. Rather than post an open ended "write about summer" contest, or use prompts that might push my own buttons but not everyone's, I'm going to see what happens if we build the contest together. For the next week, anyone is welcome to comment on this post with summer story prompts. Could be a simple three word scene title, or could be slightly more detailed in description. Let's say maximum THREE prompts per user, in case I get more responses than anticipated. As long as it can be under the wide umbrella of "Summer," just about anything is fair game!

Alright, that's all I've got for now. Comment with your ideas and, for those of you that have been waiting (and telling me as much), look out for some more posts from me in the near future. (:

Much love,
Lady Lucia
dublinjohn

Re: Summer Story Contest (Part 1)

Post by dublinjohn »

Swimming with Friends, but forgot swimwear so uses underwear that becomes so seethru they might aswell skinny dip (OON)

A group of friends relaxing with a couple of brews, in a cabin in the middle of no-where a game of Truth or Dare breaks out or a card game or whatever

Or are these prompts too specific
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

No such thing as too vague or too specific. I want to leave this with as few rules as possible, and let the voting decide!
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Through peer pressure and/or unfortunate contrivances, an unlucky guy or gal ends up trapped in a sand sculpture for the day, their face and naughty bits exposed for any and all passers-by to ogle at or fondle with for entertainment.Bonus points for cute girls with bushes or meek guys getting flustered from all the unwanted attention their willy’s now getting. ;)

For another idea, perhaps an unfortunate young lady has gotten a little thicker between this summer and the last, and her stringy two piece is struggling to contain the additional volume. Bonus points here for a good passage describing the bikini clinging hard to her skin, tits spilling out and a bush peeking out the sides of the bottoms.
Last edited by Juncker on Mon May 24, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

A beach volleyball game goes horribly wrong as a person who starts out fully clothes starts to lose a little bit more than just the game.

A classic tale of ripped pants whether it be on the beach, at the mall, at an amusement park, or somewhere else.

Your own take on a mermaid ENF story :P
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

my favorite summer story was on the old board, it was when girl named summer got a nude punishment from her grandma and then had to toss all her clothes into the bonfire and then had no clothes at all until her grandmother told her when she could go get new clothes.
Shotta69

Post by Shotta69 »

Alright, that's all I've got for now. Comment with your ideas and, for those of you that have been waiting (and telling me as much), look out for some more posts from me in the near future. (:

[/quote]

1) Magic strip fight summer camp for witches
2) Disolving bikini prank at the beach/pool
3 Lost in woods while camping and gradually keeps losing clothes while trying to find the way back
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

As usual, I'm going to put up prompts that I don't think I've ever seen before on these boards, or at least haven't seen in a very long time.

1) Without school and bedtimes to hold them back anymore, a boy/girl starts sneaking around their neighborhood at night trying to spy on their friends and peers. The protagonist tries looking into windows to catch them changing or showering, tries spying backyard pools hoping to catch someone skinny dipping, tries hiding a bluetooth hidden camera in their bedroom hanging out during the day only to return at night to watch the live feed, or any sort of other naughty shenanigans that a horny stealthy spy can try under cover of darkness. The protagonist can eventually get caught, leading to humiliating consequences.

2) Somebody tied naked to a tree on a nature trail and abandoned like that, later being discovered over and over again by progressively more humiliating audiences. Each person or group enjoys the naked boy/girl in their own way before leaving and abandoning them again. None of the people or groups who find and torment the tied nude person free them, even as the desperate person begs and makes shameful offers in exchange for freedom.

3) An extremely flat girl with short hair is forced/dared to swim in a large public pool topless, wearing only her bikini bottoms, while pretending to be a boy in the hopes that nobody notices that she's actually a topless girl. She would spend the entire time trying to blend in, even as her hormones went wild from all of the hot guys nearby seeing her bare chest from her forced streaking. She might also try to capitalize on the ruse by going into the boys locker/shower area in the hopes of getting a free show herself, while still trying to somehow keep her own lack of external genitalia a secret. Her biggest fear would be being recognized by someone she knows or otherwise identified as a girl by the large crowd of people there.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Here are my 3 I tried to keep them pretty open with out a loose prompt!

1) Scouts vs Locals - A scout group (boys, girls or mixed) from the city travels to the outskirts of a remote rural village for some mostly unsupervised campout in the woods. They clash with some local youths with either or both sides catching stragglers and having some embarrassing tie up fun at their expense. Can be one off incidents or escalating humiliation from both sides.

2) Too old to still... - A small for their age teen not quite ready to give up their childish ways joins in a game or activity with some younger kids. They quickly find the situation spiralling out of control with humiliating consequences as teens their own age find them. (Cops and Robbers, Cowboys and Indians, swimming in underwear, handstand competitions, playing dress up, etc.)

3) Not in this house! - A teen is forced to strip and/or be hosed down in their open yard before being allowed into the house. Examples after being covered in mud, sprayed by a skunk or to remove their wet clothes or swimwear. Maybe siblings are allowed to take charge of the events, maybe there is an audience of local teens to watch or the strict adults don't respect their privacy exposing them to the world.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

So, what do late teens do in the summer to celebrate their new found freedom ?

1 Go to a three day rock festival ! Combines camping tropes. Maybe the weather turns inclement ?

2 Go to a party island. Ibiza, Ayia Napa etc. Maybe one of the party becomes the victim of pranks or worse ?