It Started with Panties

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

It Started with Panties

Post by Humilatron »

Synopsis: Anastasia Wyatt or Annie Wyatt was a young 21 year old woman freshly moved into her small apartment in Apartment #69B but what happens when she gets caught in an embarrassing situation by an older 30 year old woman named Natasha Stryker? Can this embarrassing situation blossom into something else? Or will Annie be too embarrassed to realize what is unfolding before her very eyes?

Annie smiled as she unpacked the last box, placing her final and favorite pair of red panties into the top drawer. She didn’t know what exactly drew her to the color, but they were her favorite pair and wore them whenever she could. She stood at 5’1” and packed an A cup size. She had long ginger hair and freckles that lightly dotted her cheeks. She sighed as it felt nice to be in her new place, finally moved out from her family.

Her family which comprised of her young 38 year old mother and 40 year old father. She had no siblings as her mother often said, “One was painful enough.”

Annie blushed whenever her mom would refer to her time in her “stomach”. Her father would sometimes help her out with that and say. “Colleen, darling. I’m sure Annie doesn’t want to hear about the time you threw up at the park. I know it was technically her fault for being in your tummy, but she was a baby.”

Her mother would laugh in response and say. “But Mark, she has to know so I can share my pain with her.”

Annie smiled. She loved her mother. And she loved her father. But she was glad to be moved out at this point. Annie sighed as she started the bathtub and soaked inside for awhile, thinking about the memories.

“Mom, please... what’s going on? What’s happening?”

“Sweetie, everything’s going to be okay.”

Annie felt tears running down her cheeks.

“Please, mom. Don’t leave me. There has to be something that can be done... I need you...”

“You don’t need me darling, you’re such a beautiful young woman, and there’s nothing more that can be done.”

Annie cried. She ran a hand through her wet hair and stepped out, drying herself with a towel.

Annie remembered the day vividly. Her father held her tightly as they both cried. Annie’s lip quivered. It wasn’t supposed to be like that... her mother wasn’t supposed to die. Not at age 38. It had been just last year. And it all had happened so fast.

Annie pulled on a pair of red panties and let the towel drop. There was a knock at the door. Annie turned towards the door and her eyes widened as she saw the door was still propped open from earlier.

Annie shrieked as there stood a beautiful woman in the doorway. Annie’s hands darted for her chest and barely hid her panties as the woman stared in surprise. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I came to deliver some goods, and I saw the door was open.”

Annie blushed as she looked at the long brunette haired woman with emerald eyes and tanned skin. “Oh. I didn’t realize my door was open,” Annie said. “I must not have closed it after I moved all my stuff in.”

The woman coughed uncomfortably. “I um can come back,” the woman said. “My name is Natasha, but most call me Nat.”

Annie blushed. “My name is Anastasia. Most people just call me Annie,” she said. “I’m sorry, I should have been more careful. I’ll um... put some clothes on and then we can maybe talk.”

“Sure,” Natasha said as she entered further into Annie’s apartment.

“Could you um turn around?” Annie asked, blushing.

Natasha’s eyes widened. “Oh I’m sorry. I just figured we were both women. I guess there is a boundary of unfamiliarity. Go on. I’ll close my eyes.”

Annie blushed as Natasha shut her eyes. Annie carefully turned around and put a matching red bra on and a loose black shirt on. She pulled on some black shorts and then turned around. Natasha’s eyes were still closed and Annie took a moment to take in her sight. “Okay. I’m decent now.”

Natasha’s eyes fluttered open and smiled. “So is red or black your favorite color?” she teased.

Annie’s face turned bright red causing Natasha to laugh. “Red,” Annie mumbled.

“Well,” Natasha said. “I did bring over a present. A gift basket if you will. I know it’s probably stupid, but I dunno. You’re the first woman that’s moved in in months, I figured I’d bring a peace offering.”

“Oh?” Annie said taking the basket which had some wrapped gifts and some bottles of wine.... red wine.

“I wasn’t sure if you drank,” Natasha said. “Do you?”

“I just turned legal age,” Annie said. “It’s not bad. But I’m not a fan.”

“I understand. Well I won’t be offended if you don’t want the bottles, and I suppose I can always get you a pair of panties,” Natasha smirked.

“Please. Is that going to stay with me now?” Annie asked.

“Perhaps it will. Don’t feel bad. I’m known as Nudie Nat. Don’t ask why. So maybe you can be Panty Annie.” Annie raised an eyebrow as Natasha winked. “Another time. Maybe. Not now.”

Annie nodded as she sat down next to Natasha.

Annie carefully took apart the wrapping. “Oh please, just rip it,” Natasha said. “It’s not that fancy.”

“Sorry, I like to keep it intact,” Annie blushed.

“I see, so you’re one of those girls who likes everything to be neat. I bet you groom yourself down there,” Natasha said with a small smile.

“W-what?” Annie spluttered. “I do not...”

“I dunno I didn’t see any hairs,” Natasha teased.

Annie’s face grew red again. “Were you looking?”

“Only for a brief moment,” Natasha said. “But long enough.”

“Oh... s-sorry. I... I should have been more careful,” Annie said.

“I didn’t mind the view,” Natasha said.

Annie’s eyes widened. “Are you saying...”

“That you’re a cute girl?” Natasha said. “Well out of all the guys I’ve met in this complex, you are the first cutie to grace my presence.”

Annie tilted her head. “I don’t understand.”

“I’m gay,” Natasha said bluntly.

“Oh... OH!” Annie exclaimed.

“Yeah, it’s pretty difficult to look around when all there are are dicks,” Natasha said. “And I’m not talking about the body part.”

“That bad huh?” Annie said.

“Let’s say you’re lucky I caught you and not one of those pricks,” Natasha said.

Annie blushed. “I would rather not think about some random guy seeing me in only my underwear.”

“Again, not a bad view,” Natasha said.

Annie opened the first box and stared in shock. “Oh my God. Nat, it’s... it’s beautiful,” Annie glanced at the silver locket that had a heart at the end of it. “This was a... welcoming gift?”

Natasha smiled. “I’m glad you like it. It’s one where you can put a picture in it. Maybe one of your parents or something or siblings. Or even a lover.”

“I don’t really have any of those,” Annie frowned looking down at her lap. “My... mom passed away last year. And my dad, he’s not been taking it well.”

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry,” Natasha said. “I shouldn’t have assumed.”

“No, it’s fine,” Annie said, wiping a tear away. “Thank you. So much. You didn’t have to do this.”

Natasha nodded. “Us women have got to stick together.”

Annie moved on to the second of the three packages and unwrapped it. It was larger in size and a bit squishy. Annie’s eyes watered as she gazed at the cuddly teddy bear wearing... Annie’s face turned bright red.

“I swear it was a coincidence. It was just supposed to be funny,” Natasha said immediately. “You know... a bear in red underwear... I didn’t even know...”

Annie laughed. “Oh my God. I can’t escape it.”

Natasha laughed as well, her own face now burning red. “Hey at least Ms. Bear can share your embarrassment now.”

Annie sighed as she moved onto the last present. She opened it and found a single slip of paper with a series of numbers on it. “What?”

“It’s my phone number,” Natasha smiled.

“You wrapped your phone number?” Annie said.

“It’s a gift I give to not just anybody. And you are sworn to never share it with anyone else. Not one person,” Natasha said.

Annie saluted Natasha. “Yes, ma’am. Thank you, Nat. You didn’t even have to do this.”

“Sure I did. But I’m glad you like it. Well, I’ve got to head out now, but call me sometime, and maybe we can hang out,” Natasha said.

Annie smiled. “It was nice meeting you.”

Natasha stood up and headed out the door. “Next time, try closing your door. Don’t need to give the neighbors free shows,” Natasha smirked, as she closed the door behind her.

Annie stood there for a moment and then as if snapping back to reality rushed over to her bed and collapsed onto it, burying her burning face into her pillows, and holding the teddy bear close to her body. “No red undies for you, Ms. Bear.”

Annie took the panties off of the bear and threw them into a drawer.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Juncker

Re: It Started with Panties

Post by Juncker »

A nice start. The dead mother stuff was a bit heavy, kind of a mood killer when I’m reading to rub myself, but I get that you’ve gotta set the scene and put the details in place for characters.

Annie sounds like a cutie, flat is justice, implication of perhaps a little bit of hair, probably not very visible because she’s a ginge, I don’t have a hard time imagining her standing pretty in her panties, washboard chest and all. Sounds like we have a lot in common. :’)

Would like to see a bit more description for Nat to be honest, but I’m sure that’s all to come.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This was so much more wholesome than what usually gets posted here, so that alone amused me. Then again, Nat has those full-power top-level she-incel stalker vibes going for her.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Ha I am going for a more happenstance like story where ENF isn’t the main focus but is present at the same time. So not Chaos Theory or Murphy’s Law, but still a little chaotic neutral as opposed to the chaotic evil I normally do. In terms of characters, I’ve purposefully left it a bit open. This story is more so written for CHYOA, but I’ll be sharing the main version of it here. So it may be formatted a little different as some of it I’m going to want to include alternate paths.

Also a tidbit, my intent initially was not to have dead or absent parents, in fact, they were going to have more presence.... but then I decided to kill them because it felt like a better motive to not only move out at a young age but also to give Annie perhaps more of a reason to want someone to be there for her whatever that may be. And also death seems to follow me in stories not relating to pure humiliation 😅

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
FunKelly

Post by FunKelly »

Very nice start. Looking forward to more.
Humilatron

It Started with Panties - Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

Warning: this chapter deals with mild harassment.

Annie couldn’t stop thinking about Natasha and how upfront she was. She had never seen any woman be so… bold. Had she been… flirting? Was that flirting? Did Annie… like it? She wasn’t sure. Annie had never dated. Ever. Not a single boyfriend or girlfriend. She never really found it necessary and just concentrated on school. But now she was graduated from high school. And moved out. And on her own… so was there a chance… Annie shook her head. “It was probably just because I’m new and she’s just trying to be nice. Then again what random stranger buys someone a necklace? Did she know I was moving in? Where did she even get something like this?”

Annie supposed that she probably saw her moving all her stuff in and wanted to pay it forward, but to do so in such a short amount of time? Annie could see Natasha vividly. The way she dressed. The blue tank top that wrapped around her slim but curvy body. The strapless push up bra that squished her boobs together. Annie blushed. “Oh no. I was looking,” she mumbled. “Did she notice me staring?”

Annie remembered how tight her pants were. How they hugged her hips that were wide but not fat. And her perfectly round ass. Annie could practically picture Natasha n- “NO!” Annie yelled. “That’s so dirty. Why can’t I stop thinking of her.”

Annie heard a knock on the door. Her head perked up. Was that her? Back already?

Annie rushed to open the door, only to be greeted by abs. Lots of them. Annie stared for a moment and then looked up to see a guy towering over her. “Hey, babe. You new in town? I thought I saw you moving in your stuff.”

Annie’s face fell with disappointment as she gazed at the man standing before her. “Um…”

“It’s okay to gawk, I just wanted to see your pretty face properly,” the guy grinned. “Come here, babe. Let me give you a tour.”

“Uh…”

“Rick, leave her alone,” Annie heard a voice say.

“Aw, Nat come on. I’m not bothering her,” the guy said. “Besides, do you see any other chicks here?”

“How about you leave her alone before I dropkick you down the stairs,” Natasha scowled. “She doesn’t need you harassing her on her first day.”

“Harassing? I’m being neighborly!” Rick said.

“Oh so is that how you’d talk to Mike?” Natasha asked.

“Maybe I would,” Rick said. “It’s none of your business, Nudie Nat.”

Natasha’s face contorted in disgust. She grabbed his arm and twisted it, pushing him away. “Never call me that again.”

“Does the new girl know about the incident?” Rick grinned.

“Leave. Now,” Natasha said.

Rick raised his hands in surrender. “Okay, fine. I’m leaving. I’m leaving! Let me go!”

Natasha let go of his arm but not before shoving him. Rick sighed and walked away, heading back to his apartment down the hall. Natasha turned to Annie. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?”

Annie blushed. “I...I’m fine. Thanks for the assist.”

“Anytime. Like I said, us women have got to stick together,” Natasha said.

“So um… what is up with the nickname?” Annie asked.

Natasha’s face turned bright red. “We’re not on a level for me to share that with you yet. Baby steps,” she said.

Annie smiled. “I bet it’s a good story based on what I’ve heard.”

“Look I’d rather not have your first impression of me be an embarrassing story,” Natasha said.

“I’m sorry. You saw me in my underwear and you want to talk about embarrassing?” Annie said.

“I wasn’t in my underwear when it happened. So I think we still have bridges to cross,” Natasha said.

“Oh… so did it happen here?” Annie asked.

“I am not playing 20 questions so you can guess what happened,” Natasha said.

“Darn, I thought that would work,” Annie said.

“If any of the guys give you more trouble, just let me know,” Natasha said.

“Do you… do you wanna go out?” Annie asked. “Oh no, I didn’t mean it like that. I was just wondering if you wanted to um hang out.”

“Sure. I’ve done what I needed to do,” Natasha said. “Let’s go.”

Annie smiled as she slipped on a pair of sandals and headed out.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
FunKelly

Post by FunKelly »

Looking forward to learning about the embarrassing story about Nat. Good 2nd chapter.
Humilatron

It Started with Panties - Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

Annie approached Natasha’s car as they walked down together to the garage. She gasped. “Wow, this must be an expensive car,” she said. “It looks so fancy.”

“This is my pride and joy. I call her Lola,” Natasha said as she gestured to her blue Audi. “Come on.”

Annie nodded as she climbed into the passenger seat. “Wow, leather,” Annie said. “Fancy. What do you do for a living.”

Natasha said. “I work a boring corporate job.”

“Oh. Then why live in this complex?” Annie said.

“Just because I have money doesn’t mean I want to live in some fancy living space. I’m satisfied with my quaint apartment. Plus it’s better to spend that on more important stuff,” Natasha said.

“And Lola is important?” Annie asked.

“Lola is a gift from a close friend,” Natasha said. “It’s not so much about the car. It’s more about the person who gave it to me.”

“Oh,” Annie said.

“So are you new to town? Or just the complex?” Natasha asked.

“New to town as well,” Annie said. “I lived upstate before.”

“I see. Well let me show you what’s on this side of town then,” Natasha said. “Newcrest is a great place to be. It has some of the best shops. There’s this place called Bellathorne’s and it has a great selection of clothes. It looks nice but it’s all really comfortable. I figured we could start there and maybe you can find something you like. I’ll let you explore so you know, if you want any red panties, you can feel free to check the underwear. I have to do my own shopping so we can rendezvous near the changing rooms.”

Annie nodded and blushed at the red panties remark. “I wear other pairs that aren’t red,” Annie said.

“Really? What color are you wearing now?” Natasha asked.

“Well it’s not like I’ve changed since... wait why are you asking me about my underwear?” Annie asked.

Natasha shrugged. “You brought it up. I was just saying that I’ll let you shop with privacy. In case you want to buy something... sensitive,” she said. “The prices are all fair too. Not too expensive. Have fun with it.”

Annie nodded. “Okay,” she said.

Natasha pulled into a lot. It was a three leveled building that had a big fancy sign on the front that said Bellathorne’s. Annie noticed a lot of cars were around too. “This place is rather popular on the weekends,” Natasha said. “Even with guys. They have their special hangout area if their wives or girlfriends dragged them along so they don’t get bored. And there’s a decent men’s section too, though the speciality is mostly for women.”

Annie nodded. “Wow this is a lot bigger than I thought it’d be,” Annie said.

“Yeah it’s a full department store. It has the works. Even has beauty products if that’s what you’re into,” Natasha said.

Annie nodded as she stepped out of the car as the two headed for the doors. They were immediately greeted by a smiling young woman dressed in a skirt and blouse who said, “Welcome to Bellathorne’s, you can find our women’s department on level 2, our children’s department on level 3, and our men’s and beauty department on level 1. You are also welcome to any refreshments with the condition that you purchase at least one item before leaving. Our fitting areas are on each level including quick change areas to skip the crowded lines in the fitting rooms. If you need any help please let us know.”

Annie nodded and Natasha said. “Alright I’ll meet you by the quick change area on level 2 in about 45 minutes. Should be enough time to find stuff you like. You can feel free to try stuff on if you get there before I do. I have some stuff to look for for work.”

Annie nodded and headed for the women’s department on level 2. There were massive areas including a designated lingerie area, a swim area, and more. Annie nibbled her lip as she wandered around and approached the lingerie area. Natasha had disappeared and Annie sighed figuring she might as well look.

Annie was stunned at some of the selections. There were some lacey options and even some quite sheer options. Annie looked at the various colors too. The reds were great, but Annie wondered if she should really get more red underwear after her debacle earlier. The last thing she needed was to have Natasha teasing her MORE. But then... why did Annie care so much? After all they had only just met... Annie sighed. She grabbed some sets and then made her way over to the other areas, looking at the dresses and blouses and skirts and pants.

Annie wasn’t keen on dresses or skirts. But at the same time they did look nice. Annie found a few outfits she liked and wandered over to the quick change area. It was just a single black curtain with a mirror in the center. It went all the way to the floor and it was a little spacious. It had a few hooks too. Annie hung the outfits on the hooks and removed her clothes, placing them on the small bench.

Annie removed her bra and placed it under the pile of clothes and then she slid her panties down to her ankles. She stepped one foot out of each hole at a time and buried her underwear under the pile. Before she reached for the lingerie, she examined herself for a moment in the mirror. Her small mounds with the pink dotted nipples and a small tuff of ginger hair between her legs.

She turned around and looked at her butt in the mirror. Annie sighed and grumbled. And just as she was about to turn back around and try on the lingerie, Annie heard a horrible crash as she stood there naked from head to toe. Annie glanced over once and gasped, the curtain had fallen and there was nothing to protect her as eyes turned immediately to look at her. Annie let out a high pitched shriek and covered herself.

Her eyes darted around, not sure what to do. Her eyes landed on Natasha who didn’t seem to be looking her way but was at a rack of clothes. She heard giggles of laughter start up and heard people whispering loudly. “Oh my God. That woman’s naked. Haha.”

“Pfft. She’s got nothing to look for either.”

“She looks like a little girl. Haha.”

“Who’d want to see her like that?”

Natasha seemed to notice the sudden laughter and chatter as she looked over and saw Annie standing there, petrified.

Natasha’s eyes widened as she realized what had happened. She dropped what she was holding and ran over to Annie immediately and grabbed the fallen curtain, wrapping it around her body, and pulled her away. “Come on, it’s okay. I’ve got you.”

Annie had no words as Natasha dragged her over to the restrooms and into a big stall. Annie’s face was saddened and embarrassed as Natasha said. “I’ll be right back. I’m just going to get your stuff.”

Annie remained silent as she slid into a ball on the floor, tears forming in her eyes. She heard a slight knock and didn’t even respond as Natasha entered the stall. Natasha sat down next to her. “Everyone s-saw me,” Annie cried. “I was n-naked.”

Natasha sighed and wrapped an arm around her. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that was going to happen.”

“They were laughing... making fun of me... God why... why am I like this... you’re so... and I’m-”

“Hey,” Natasha said. “I’m sorry those people laughed and said those horrible things. But please, Annie. It’s going to be okay.”

“It’s one thing for my female neighbor to s-see me... and I wasn’t naked then... b-but the whole t-town. I’m never gonna live it down,” Annie cried.

“First off, it’s not the whole town. Second, you’re a really pretty girl. And third, it gets better. I promise,” Natasha said.

“How?” Annie said.

Natasha sighed. “I guess it’s time I tell you... I was hoping to wait a little bit longer, but... I guess now is the best time to tell you about the story behind my... unfortunate nickname...”

“I had just moved in to my apartment which actually wasn’t too long ago, probably about six months ago. I was showering and one of the guys in the complex had managed to set a fire or something, so the smoke alarms go off and I am forced to evacuate. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body, luckily the soap had been rinsed out, but I was still naked.

I had yet to unpack my clothes so I couldn’t just grab them and toss them on, so I had to run out of the building... in just a towel. Except, as I closed the door behind me, my towel got stuck and I didn’t notice until too late. I had locked the knob of the door, and I had left my key inside which meant that I was now stuck naked as the day I was born while needing to evacuate from the building. Keep in mind, I was the only female in the building at the time before you moved in so it was basically a giant frat house. The guys of course teased me non-stop. Called me Nudie Nat.

And worse... I had shaved that day. In the shower. So I was bare. Completely utterly bare. Which was fine since I had covered my body, but then I fell and used my hands to break my fall. I pushed myself up but that allowed everyone to see me. The guys got a full view of my bare freshly shaved crotch. I thought I was doomed. I would never live it down. And while some of the guys still call me Nudie Nat, somehow it didn’t end up as bad as I thought. In fact other than Rick and Mike, most don’t really bring it up. I promise you, Annie. It goes away. It gets better. And maybe one day, you’ll laugh about it. So hold your chin up, and don’t feel so sad.”

Annie listened intently to Natasha’s story. “Wow. That’s... wow. Thank you.”

“For what?” Natasha asked.

“For saving me. And for trusting me with that story,” Annie said.

Natasha grinned. “Well... you looked like you needed help. And I guess I was wrong, you do have pubes.”

Annie blushed and laughed. “Wow. Oh my... wow... that really happened,” Annie said.

Natasha smiled. “I’m glad you can see a funny side already. Here I’ve only just met you and I’ve really gotten to know you.... you like red... you definitely don’t groom yourself... and you look... really good naked.”

Annie blushed. “I do not.”

“You definitely do, babe,” Natasha said. “I mean look at you. You’re so pretty.”

“I have no boobs... I have no butt... I’m nothing,” Annie said.

“I’m pretty sure you have a butt,” Natasha said reaching over to pinch the bare cheek poking out from the side. “Yup, it’s definitely real. And these mounds. They’re so cute, and they’re definitely there.”

Annie’s face turned scarlet and giggled a bit as Natasha tickled her. “Okay, okay. I get it,” she said.

“Being small doesn’t mean unattractive,” Natasha whispered, leaning closer. “You’re a pretty girl. I promise.”

Annie sighed and said. “I just want to get dressed and go...”

“You sure you don’t wanna buy anything?” Natasha said.

“I just want to go home,” Annie said.

“Alright,” Natasha said. “Well here are your clothes. I’ll return the curtain and such and then I’ll wait outside the bathroom.”

Annie nodded. “Okay.”

Natasha stood up and did as she said she would do while Annie took some time to compose herself before putting her clothes back on. Annie ran a hand through her hair and then stepped outside. “Time to face the music,” Natasha said. “I’ve got you. Okay. Everything’s going to be okay. And whatever happens, you can lean on me.”

Annie nodded as she followed Natasha out. She heard giggles and muttering. “Finally got some clothes on nudie girl!”

Natasha held Annie close to her, protecting her with her body as she led Annie out the door despite all the jeering. It wasn’t until they were at the passenger side door that Natasha let Annie go to unlock the door. Annie climbed in while Natasha walked around, waited for Annie to buckle her seatbelt before driving out of the parking lot, heading back towards the apartments.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Always nice to see body positivity for small girls. :’)

Also I don’t know if I’ve still got WandaVision on the brain, but Natasha seems very...Katheryn Hahn to me for some reason?

Anyway, things are already accelerating pretty quick for Annie, being seen in both her panties and in the buff on her first night in town, so I’m interested to see how you escalate the embarrassment from here.
PBQ

Post by PBQ »

Poor Annie. I guess we have Nudie Annie now and not just Nudie Nat :D