Aaron’s New Roommates

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Juncker

Re: Aaron’s New Roommates

Post by Juncker »

swguy123 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:19 pm*words*
Thanks for the encouragement. I’m not really bothered about the numbers my writing does per se, it’s more an outlet for horniness and an exploration of the kind of tropes I enjoy seeing in these stories, I just felt that the perception of what I was writing was that it wasn’t all that good, so I’d stopped updating on the logic that there just wasn’t an audience for what I was doing, though it seems I misjudged.

With regards to dynamics, I admit I find there’s something that appeals to me when ENM stories feature one or more female tormentors that do enjoy torturing their victim, especially in a manner that condescends of patronises. That said, the vast majority of ENM stories on here seem to feature characters that are too young for me to feel comfortable about them reading in being in such situations, so perhaps I’ll write a story with that kind of dynamic next.

Anyway, there are still things I want to do with this specific set of characters, so while the next part will wrap up the ongoing event, I’m going to avoid peaking the story because there’s at least one more specific scenario I want to do with them, though I’m not sure if it’ll follow immediately because that will be the peak that I’ve referred to. I think my plan will be to write a shorter, unrelated story after concluding this but I’m on now and then come up with more ideas for this group that will develop the characters’ relationships with each other some more so I can peak this story in a satisfying manner.
Juncker

Aaron’s New Roommates: Finale

Post by Juncker »

For all his inexperience, Aaron knew exactly what Pasha was setting him up for. The snogging would’ve been arousing enough, but fondling her tits too? This would be the first time Aaron had ever touched a girl’s chest, and this extra act of stimulation was practically a guarantee that an erection would spring out of the borrowed panties and reveal his best kept secret before the minute has passed. He had to back out, now. Saving face with new friends wouldn’t be worth him showing his penis off for.

“Pasha, this is too far, I’m not comfortable with th—“ Aaron had begun to protest before being cut off by Pasha, who evidently knew what to expect. She knew exactly how to play this. “Now, Aaron, do you think *we’ve* been entirely comfortable with everything that has gone on tonight? I’ve had to put ice cubes in my cleavage for God’s sake. Sweetie, remember that tonight has been for you. We’ve opened up to one another, we’ve done things here that we wouldn’t do anywhere else. You could’ve dared me to strip off and perform naked cartwheels around the flat if you wanted me to, and I would’ve done it because we’re roommates and we’ve got to trust each other to look after us. Don’t flake now it’s your turn to trust in us.”

Aaron winced, cupping his hands over the developing erection that Pasha’s colourful mental imagery was causing. This wasn’t fair - he’d never dare anyone to do something so outrageously lewd. He didn’t have it in him to humiliate Pasha the way she was humiliating him, assuming such a thing was even possible. After hesitating for a moment to allow his throbbing member some respite, he dropped his arms to his sides and relented. “Fine, fine. One minute, and then I’m done. I’ll be getting my clothes back on and turning in for the night.”

Pasha clasped her hands, hunched her shoulders and cocked her head to one side in a show of her affection and satisfaction towards Aaron. “Awwww, you’re a cutie, Aaron. Don’t worry, nobody else will ever know what’s happened in here tonight.” They both knew that wasn’t Aaron’s biggest concern, so to speak. But as he made his way towards Pasha to perform his last act of humiliation, she added another cruel wrinkle to the challenge.

Making sure that Aaron’s eyes were directly on her, Pasha drew her hands towards her breasts in a theatrical, sweeping gesture. With the delicacy of a surgeon, she pinched the top of the cups of her bodice between thumb and forefinger in each hand and peeled them downwards with a deliberately measured pace. Just before her nipples came were revealed, Pasha quickly (but no less artfully) pulled the cups down all the way, allowing her generous bust to spill out of the garment with an unforgettable bounce and jiggle.

Aaron’s jaw dropped as he took in the sight. Without the support of the bodice, Pasha’s olive skinned beasts dangled as they rested against her torso. Despite their new form and lack of resistance to gravity, they were clearly shapely and perky, complemented by small, pointed nipples on the sienna coloured discs that were her areolas. All the other girls were awestruck. Sure, Ashley and Drew had gotten pretty raunchy over the course of the night, but it had been a lack of inhibition for them more than anything else. Pasha was putting on a show here. While not nearly as flustered as Aaron, Blake’s hands were pressed against her red hot cheeks, completely taken aback that Pasha would be so bold as to show off her tits in such a sultry, provocative manner.

Pasha smirked as Aaron stammered. “What? It’s not like I’m asking you to do anything more than what I dared you to do in the first place. I just want to get as much enjoyment as I can out of this. Now, it’s time to get started. Ashley, once hands are on tits and lips are locked, start a timer. And give us call outs every 15 seconds, please.” Nodding with a seriousness that was completely out of place in such a sexually charged situation, Ashley pulled out her phone and brought up a timer as Aaron straddle himself over Pasha’s lap, his shaking hands hovering level with her bosoms.

All at once, it happened. With her left hand, Pasha grabbed Aaron’s wrists and force his hands onto her boobs one by one. With her right, she found a grip on the back of Aaron’s head and neck and brought him in for the snog. At this point, Ashley started the timer. “Go.”

The minute seemed to be an eternity for Aaron, a cacophony of sensations and emotions whirling around him. Pasha’s tongue wrapping around his, the muscles pushing against one another and further into each other’s mouths. The stiffening of Pasha’s nipples between Aaron’s fingers. He himself had gotten very hard, very quickly. The squeeze of his hands on her mammaries as he tried to figure out whether they felt soft or firm. “15 seconds.” Shit, he couldn’t check on what he was showing like this. Maybe they were soft *and* firm? He could definitely feel his cock pushing against the panties. Pasha’s left hand on his traps now, her arm curved around his back. He closed his eyes. It felt natural. “30 seconds.” What was everybody else seeing? He was beginning to enjoy these sensations. Did Pasha really get off on him? Was his dick still hidden? He knew his body wasn’t all that impressive; a little above average at best. Oh, jeez, she’s pinching his nipples now. Oh, god, that’s really turning him on. “45 seconds.” What did the girls think of his chest hair? He was sure his penis was beginning to poke out the top of the waistband. Wait, her left hand is gone again. He liked to keep it neat but didn’t want to shave it all off. “5...” Wait, it’s almost over? “4...” Okay, seriously, where’s her other hand? “3...” He wasn’t sure he wanted this to end now.” “2...” Hold on, is that her finger in the waistband? “1...” Shitshitshit, she’s not about to—?”

“0.”

Aaron opened his eyes, his lips still locked with Pasha’s. He didn’t see what happened next, so he could never be fully certain of the truth. Pasha had indeed hooked her finger around the waistband of Drew’s panties that Aaron was wearing. She pulled it away from and underneath his crotch, finally freeing a mighty erection that crashed onto her lap. Blake screamed and clapped her hands over her eyes, her face lit up like a traffic signal. Drew’s eyes went wide as they feasted on the length and girth of Aaron’s rock hard cock. Ashley couldn’t help but let out a shocked “Oh my God.”, in disbelief of what was happening.

Pasha let go of the waistband. It snapped into place behind Aaron’s ballsack. It wasn’t all that painful, but it certainly gave him a start. He jolted backwards off of Pasha’s lap and land on the carpet on his back. Propping himself up with his elbows, Aaron’s view was of his most private parts, fully erect, flanked in his vision by 2 girls either side of it, all staring at it with various displays of pleasure, bewilderment, lust and panic.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Aaron wasted no time in trying to cover up his cock, but it had become too large and stiff to cup his hands over now. He tried it, but the raging hard-on simply poked through the gaps in between his fingers. Aaron quickly switched to gripping it in his hands, one wrapped around the head and the other at the base of the shaft.

Pasha wasted no time in commentating on the spectacle. “Look, ladies! Aaron got so excited, his willy burst out! He’s doing his best to cover it, but we can still his big boy ballsies! My, just look at those things!” Aaron responded accordingly, taking the hand that was covering the base of his penis and cupping it around his balls instead. Just as Pasha had expected.

“Oh my, being naked in front of all of us big girls must really be turning him on! He looks like he’s getting ready to jerk off!” Aaron’s mortification had turned him speechless, he stumbled his feet and tried to make a dash for the door, but Pasha had to get in one last twist of the knife. “Wait, Aaron! You need to give Drew her panties back!”

As he attempted to pass her, she dived at his crotch, grabbing Drew’s panties and pulling them down to Aaron’s ankles, staggering him in the process. As he tripped out of the borrowed briefs and stumbled to the floor below, Aaron instinctively put his arms out to break his fall, providing his roommates with an unobstructed view of his freshly exposed bulge, balls and cute, tight buttocks as he crashed to the floor.

Finally, Pasha let Aaron go. Despite his shame, he took one last look at the girls before bolting for the door and to his bedroom, choking back tears.

After giving him some time to calm down and get some clothes on in an attempt to salvage some of his dignity, Pasha let herself into Aaron’s room to check on him and apologise for the torment she’d put him through that night. Although he’d now been seen completely nude by four girls who he’d have to live with for the next year, Pasha reassured Aaron that they’d all move on from that night and promised him that nobody else would ever hear about the incident.

Finally, Pasha told Aaron that though they couldn’t forget what had happened, the girls would forget soon enough just what his privates looked like, giving him the hope that, in time, he’d recover his dignity, and his nether regions would be a secret to his roommates once again.

Of course, what Pasha didn’t tell Aaron was that, once that happened, she’d come up with a new scheme to strip him all over again.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Very nice, would love to swap with Aaron....
drtickle :mrgreen:
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great story, can't wait for more!
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

This is great! I love the gentle but sexy teasing! I'm excited for you to write more!
skillbox

Post by skillbox »

This story was really great to readthrough! It's always entertaining seeing a more wholesome take on the genre partly because it makes all the character really likeable! I loved how each character was distinct and had a lot of personality just through their small descriptions. I'd be super interested in seeing either an update of this story or a similar one in terms of tone in the future. I'm sure to revisit this and read it again in the future.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

skillbox wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:10 pm This story was really great to readthrough! It's always entertaining seeing a more wholesome take on the genre partly because it makes all the character really likeable! I loved how each character was distinct and had a lot of personality just through their small descriptions. I'd be super interested in seeing either an update of this story or a similar one in terms of tone in the future. I'm sure to revisit this and read it again in the future.
Thanks. I do have some other stuff I want to do with this setup, but I think it’d probably involve pairing Aaron off with just one or two girls at a time. With the story I wrote here, I felt I kept needing to write in the perspective of all the other girls even when they weren’t moving the plot, and Ashley in particular just became a chore to write and felt pretty redundant by the end, so I’ll probably write her to be less of a serious straight arrow in the future.

Like I said, I’ve got some ideas, but I’m open to hearing what other people would want to see these characters do. Feel free to pick any of the girls (multiple, if you want) and what kind of situations you think would fit their interests and personalities, and if the idea interests me I’ll probably include it.
blogomatic

Post by blogomatic »

Pasha's the standout for me. I'd love to see her wield her knowledge of the law to put Aaron in even more compromised situations around the flat that put him on display for her pleasure.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Yeah, Pasha’s the character this story was written as a vehicle for, given that she’s loosely based on a couple of other girls I’ve known, but I also developed a fondness for Blake as I was creating the girls too. In fact, I’d say I’ve got more idea of what I want to do with her than any of the other girls.

Having Pasha take advantage of her legal knowledge would require *me* having legal knowledge, but I’m sure I can at least have her use the fact that Aaron trusts she has legal knowledge to have her bullshit him into embarrassing situations. ;)
skillbox

Post by skillbox »

I'd really like to see Aaron's nudity in a more prolonged setting. Hopefully involving Blake or Drew!