Spinoff Contest Voting

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.

Which story is your favorite?

Candace Plays Hardball -- Juncker
6%
Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) -- Nikolai
19%
Stripping the Babysitter (Gender switch) -- SDS
29%
Trisha's Terrible Talent Show - continuation -- Debbifan
19%
The Embarrassing Initiation -- swguy123
26%

Total votes: 31

Executionus

Spinoff Contest Voting

Post by Executionus »

And here we are! I'll admit to being a little sad about only having 5 stories over a two month contest (These have been some deadass months), but they were all good stories so that's a plus.

Entrants:
Candace Plays Hardball -- Juncker
Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) -- Nikolai
Stripping the Babysitter (Gender switch) -- SDS
Trisha's Terrible Talent Show - continuation -- Debbifan
The Embarrassing Initiation -- swguy123

The winning writer gets to PM me a story concept to write up, which should be a fun experience for everyone including me. The last contest I held a couple years ago led to me writing one of the only full ENM stories that I've ever done, which came out pretty good. I just know that I'm going to wind up being asked to do something crazy this time.
Executionus

Re: Spinoff Contest Voting

Post by Executionus »

Also I've noticed that I may have forgotten to place "7" in the box for the number of poll days, meaning this thing is set to go on forever. You guys have no idea how tired I've been from work the last week and some change.... That being said, I will count the winner as whoever was ahead on the end of the 7th.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Why am I not even the slightest bit surprised that we would have a four-way-tie for first place with only a few days left to go? This is just how polls treat me on this website.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:32 am Why am I not even the slightest bit surprised that we would have a four-way-tie for first place with only a few days left to go? This is just how polls treat me on this website.
:lol:

It must be for dramatic effect surely! Every good sports movie know you can't have them winning by a landslide!

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

It do be like that some times.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ENFfanatic wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:03 am It do be like that some times.
Great, now my real life and online life are merging. Everyone I know in person uses that expression a minimum of twice per day.
Executionus

Spinoff Contest Results!

Post by Executionus »

Alrighty, it's time to close this poll. Luckily it didn't end on a tie. I find myself slightly disappointed that there wasn't a wild and crazy back and forth battle like there was with the Thirst Games poll with Bully and Pixie. Of course, the actual poll is set to go on forever because I accidentally forgot to set an expiration date, but any votes from now on don't count.

Final tally:
Candace Plays Hardball -- Juncker ------ 2
Pushed Out!(Jessy’s Perspective) -- Nikolai ------ 5
Trisha's Terrible Talent Show - continuation -- Debbifan ------ 5
Stripping the Babysitter (Gender switch) -- SDS ------ 7
The Winner wrote:The Embarrassing Initiation -- swguy123 ------ 8

As a special mention, Juncker, the one who inspired the contest in the first place, was totally under-appreciated with only 2 votes. Most likely this was a result of being the only ENM entry on a primarily ENF board.

That being said, our winner is swguy123! It amused me that all five entries went with a unique take on the challenge (ENM chapter, perspective shift, finishing an incomplete story, gender switch, EUF to ENF rewrite). This story was the entry which kept the most content from the original work (about half of the story), but the added parts and reworked scenes were done very well. Everything about the added dog walking punishment was great, and it was likely that chapter which pushed the story across the finish line for first place.

So now as your reward you can PM me a story concept and I'll write it up for you when I get the chance. It should be interesting to see what this request is!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Congratulations to all involved I loved the Trisha spin off personally but I do have plenty of bias haha!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Yeah it was kinda funny that you and Nikolai both had entries that you wrote, and ones written for you, simultaneously.

I was sad that nobody tried to influence the judge by doing one of my stories, but that's probably because I foolishly removed my value as a bribery target by making the process democratic.